- Manhattan College Homepage: Manhattan College is an independent, Catholic, co-educational college in the Lasallian tradition. Mid-sized, diverse and residential, with easy access to the many advantages of New York City. — “Manhattan College”, manhattan.edu
- Find the best Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping, Clubs, Schools, Government, Sports, News and everything for Manhattan, Nevada. All at Manhattan, Nevada NV . — “Manhattan, Nevada NV - Real Estate, Restaurants, Shopping”,
- Chamber of commerce site for Manhattan, Kansas, featuring a visitors guide, map, calendar of events, and community profile. — “Manhattan, Kansas Chamber of Commerce”,
- 17,644 Manhattan stock photos and images. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,800,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art. — “Manhattan Stock Photo Images. 17,644 manhattan royalty free”,
- Locate Manhattan Restaurants Fast! American Manhattan Restaurants , Chinese Restaurants, French Restaurants, Italian Restaurants, and Mexian Restaurants in Manhattan, New York City. Search dining options in the Bronx, Brooklyn, Staten Island,. — “Manhattan Restaurants - American Manhattan Restaurants”, newyork-city-
- 1. A borough of New York City in southeast New York, mainly on Manhattan Island at the north end of New York Bay. Peter Minuit of the Dutch West Indies Company bought the island in 1626 from the Manhattan Indians, supposedly for $24 worth of merchandise. — “Manhattan - definition of Manhattan by the Free Online”,
- The purpose of the Manhattan Chamber of Commerce is to promote economic programs designed to strengthen and expand the income potential of all businesses and organizations. We strive to help advance the general welfare and prosperity of the. — “Village of Manhattan”, manhattan-
- Official site for the city of Manhattan, Kansas. — “City of Manhattan, Kansas”, ci.manhattan.ks.us
- Get Manhattan local community information, compare neighborhoods, home values, schools, home types, demographic info. — “Manhattan Local Community Information - Zillow Local Info”,
- Manhattan Group, LLC Contact Information Manhattan Group, LLC 430 1st Ave. N., Ste. 500 Minneapolis, MN 55401 MN Tel. — “Manhattan: Information from ”,
- MANHATTAN, computer products, Computer peripherals, components, cables and accessories with Lifetime Warranty. — “MANHATTAN : Home”, manhattan-
-  The Manhattan Myth. A popular myth asserts that the Manhattan originated at the Manhattan Club in New York City in November 1874, where it was invented at a banquet hosted by Jennie Jerome (Lady Randolph Churchill, Winston's mother) in honour of presidential candidate Samuel J. Tilden. — “Manhattan - The Webtender Wiki”,
- Races in Manhattan detailed stats: ancestries, foreign born residents, place of birth Manhattan (11 replies) Latest news from Manhattan, KS collected exclusively by city-data. — “Manhattan, Kansas (KS) profile: population, maps, real estate”, city-
- Find Manhattan real estate news, homes for sale, market stats, foreclosures, property taxes, real estate agent reviews, condo, neighborhood & subdivision research on . — “Manhattan real estate news, data and statistics, home sales”,
- The insider's guide to Manhattan events and life in New York City. Find a Manhattan apartment, view NYC event listings, find New York City's best restaurants and bars for any occasion, research Manhattan neighborhoods, learn about New York City. — “Manhattan - New York City”,
- Manhattan Chamber of Commerce is a non-profit organization dedicated to business development in New York City for small and medium-sized companies through networking, benefits and international business development. — “Manhattan Chamber Of Commerce”,
- Manhattan, New York Bed and Breakfast and Inns directory. Wide selection Manhattan B&Bs to choose from. — “Manhattan bed and breakfast & inns. Find the perfect”,
- Manhattan LSAT provides elite LSAT prep classes for those seeking top scores and admission to top law schools. Our curriculum is taught by 99th percentile LSAT Teachers, the best in the industry. We also offer tutoring and self-study programs. — “LSAT Test Prep | Courses, Tutoring, Online Exams, & Study”,
- Isaac Davis: Chapter One: He was too romantic about Manhattan, as he was about everything else. Other films may be better, like Annie Hall or Hannah and Her Sisters but, in Manhattan, all the elements of Allen's style are in perfect balance. — “Manhattan (1979) - IMDb”,
- Manhattan is so well known that even the names of its streets have become iconic and understood the world over. This long, thin island is only one of New York City's five boroughs, but it's Manhattan that has the concrete canyons and the inimitable. — “Manhattan - Wikitravel”,
- Provides a hyperlinked article for the New York City island borough of Manhattan, famous for the architectural landmarks, Empire State Building, Chrysler Building, and the former World Trade Center twin towers. — “Manhattan - Wikipedia”,
related videos for manhattan
- Lee Wiley: Manhattan Quintessential 1951 recording by the wonderful vocalist Lee Wiley
- Manhattan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) Part Two Manhattan (Original Motion Picture Soundtrack) New York Philharmonic & Zubin Mehta Composed by George Gershwin I do not own the copyrights. Part One: Download:
- Manhattan Transfer - Tuxedo Junction
- I'll Take Manhattan 1929 song from Rodgers and Hart from the 1929 short Makers Of Melody...google that title for more info I am reposting this as my link to it now says: This video is no longer available because the uploader has closed their YouTube account.
- Manhattan - Woody Allen (opening scene_Spanish) I love New York, New York.
- The Manhattan-Lets just kiss and say goodbye. The Manhattan-Lets just kiss and say goodbye. The Manhattans This has got to be the saddest day of my life. I called you here today for a bit of bad news. I wouldn't be able to see you anymore Because of my obligation, and the ties that you have. We've been meeting here everyday, And since this is our last day together. I wanna hold you just one more time. When you turn and walk away, don't look back. I wanna remember you just like this Let's just kiss and say goodbye. I had to meet you here today, There's just so many things to say. Please don't stop me till I'm though, This is something I hate to do. We've been meeting here so long. I guess what we've done was wrong. Please, darling don't you cry, Let's just kiss and say goodbye.. Many months have passed us by. I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie. I've got ties and so do you. I just think this is the things to do. It's gonna hurt me, I can't lie. Maybe you'll meet, you'll meet another guy. Understand me, won't you try, try, try..... Let's just kiss and say goodbye. Maybe you'll find, you'll find another guy. Let's just kiss and say goodbye, pretty baby. Please don't cry. Understand me, won't you try? Let's just kiss and say goodbye...
- Leonard Cohen - First We Take Manhattan Music video by Leonard Cohen performing First We Take Manhattan. (C) 1988 Sony Music Entertainment Canada Inc.
- Tiny Origami apartment in Manhattan unfolds into 4 rooms In 2005, third-grade-teacher Eric Schneider bought as big as an apartment as he could afford in Manhattan. He paid $235000 for a 450-square-foot studio with a tiny kitchen. Then he let architects Michael Chen and Kari Anderson of Normal Projects design a way to pack more density into his small space. In order to fit more apartment in a small footprint, they created an object that's bigger than furniture, but smaller than architecture and that morphs with the changing activities of a day. It's a large, blue, oversized cabinet that houses all of the walls/bed/tables/shelving/closets needed for at least 4 full-sized rooms. By continuing to unfold, or fold differently, Schneider can create a bedroom with accompanying built-in nightstand and closets, but an office plus library, a guest bedroom, and a living room. Or close it up entirely and simply flip down the small bar and the room becomes entertaining space for a dozen. The Normal Projects architects called their creation the Unfolding Apartment, though given Schneider's affinity for the Japanese sense of space (he spent his first year post-college living and teaching in Japan), it could as easily be called the Origami Apartment. In total, Schneider spent $70000 total remodeling his new apartment and this includes not just the cabinet, but the bathroom renovation, all cabinetry, kitchen appliances, furniture and dishes. In this video, Chen shows us his custom cabinet of rooms and Schneider unfolds a few of his favorite ...
- Eric Johnson - Manhattan (Studio Version) A beautiful song off the Venus Isle album...enjoy! Buy it from !
- Katy Perry - Waking Up In Vegas (Manhattan Clique Remix) Music video by Katy Perry performing Waking Up In Vegas (Manhattan Clique Remix). (P) (C) 2009 Capitol Records, LLC. All rights reserved. Unauthorized reproduction is a violation of applicable laws. Manufactured by Capitol Records, LLC, 1750 North Vine Street, Hollywood, CA 90028.
- Maid in Manhattan Marisa Ventura (Jennifer Lopez) is a struggling single mom who works at a posh Manhattan hotel and dreams of a better life for her and her young son (Tyler Posey). One fateful day, hotel guest and senatorial candidate Christopher Marshall (Ralph Fiennes) meets Marisa and mistakes her for a wealthy socialite. After an enchanting evening together, the two fall madly in love. But when Marisa's true identity is revealed, issues of class and social status threaten to separate them. Can two people from very different worlds overcome their differences and live happily ever after? From acclaimed director Wayne Wang (Anywhere But Here) and co-starring Natasha Richardson, Stanley Tucci and Bob Hoskins, MAID IN MANHATTAN is "Romantic! Funny! Uplifting!" (Neil Rosen, NY1). MPAA Rating: PG-13 © 2002 Revolution Studios Distribution Company, LLC. All Rights Reserved.
- Extract from Manhattan movie, Woody Allen, 1979 One of my favourite movies. IMO, many really great moments in it. Here is one. Truely made me laugh...
- Death Cab For Cutie - Marching Bands Of Manhattan Lyrics: If I Could Open My Arms And Span The Length Of The Isle Of Manhattan I'd Bring It To Where You Are Making A Lake Of The East River And Hudson If I Could Open My Mouth Wide Enough For A Marching Band To March Out They Would Make Your Name Sing And Bend Through Alleys And Bounce Off all the Buildings I Wish We Could Open Our Eyes To See In All Directions At The Same Time Oh, What A Beautiful View If You Were Never Aware Of What Was Around You And It Is True What You Say That I Live Like A Hermit In My Own Head But When The Sun Shines Again I'll Pull The Curtains And Blinds To Let The Light In Sorrow Drips Into Your Heart| Through A Pinhole| Just Like A Faucet That Leaks | And There Is Comfort In The Sound | X4 But While You Debate | Half Empty Or Half Full | It Slowly Rises Your Love Is Gonna Drown | Your Love Is Gonna Drown (x4) Your Love Is Gonna
- Manhattan A very short clip from Woody Allen's "Manhattan".
- The Muppets Take Manhattan Broadway bound. THE MUPPETS® TAKE MANHATTAN by storm in this magical musical about breaking into show business! Fresh out of college, Kermit,® Fozzie® and the entire cast of Kermit's musical "Manhattan Melodies" head for the Big Apple with plans to turn their small play into a big hit! All they need now is someone to produce their show! But when no one in town will even meet with them, it's up to Kermit to believe hard enough for all of his friends that the show WILL go on! Family entertainment has never been more fun than in this comedy marking Frank Oz's solo directorial debut. MPAA Rating: G © 1984 TriStar Pictures, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
- Simple life Manhattan: a 90-square-foot microstudio By choosing a studio that measures just 12 feet by 7 feet, Felice Cohen can afford to live in Manhattan's Upper West Side where apartments rent for an average of $3600 per month. She pays just over $700 for her 90-square-foot microstudio. After a bit of adjustment she now loves living smaller, simpler and cozier. More on Felice's book: Felice's blog: Original story here:
- Maid in Manhattan - trailer
- THE MANHATTAN-LET'S JUST KISS AN SAY GOOD BYE The Manhattans This has got to be the saddest day of my life. I called you here today for a bit of bad news. I wouldn't be able to see you anymore Because of my obligation, and the ties that you have. We've been meeting here everyday, And since this is our last day together. I wanna hold you just one more time. When you turn and walk away, don't look back. I wanna remember you just like this Let's just kiss and say goodbye. I had to meet you here today, There's just so many things to say. Please don't stop me till I'm though, This is something I hate to do. We've been meeting here so long. I guess what we've done was wrong. Please, darling don't you cry, Let's just kiss and say goodbye.. Many months have passed us by. I'm gonna miss you, I can't lie. I've got ties and so do you. I just think this is the things to do. It's gonna hurt me, I can't lie. Maybe you'll meet, you'll meet another guy. Understand me, won't you try, try, try..... Let's just kiss and say goodbye. Maybe you'll find, you'll find another guy. Let's just kiss and say goodbye, pretty baby. Please don't cry. Understand me, won't you try? Let's just kiss and say goodbye....
- Manhattan shoebox apartment: a 78-square-foot mini studio A couple years ago, Manhattan architect Luke Clark Tyler, lived in a 96 square foot apartment. Instead of upsizing with his latest move, he chose to squeeze himself and his belongings into even less space. Luke now lives in a 78 square foot shoebox studio. It's too narrow to fit a bed lengthwise, but using a bit of plywood and 2x4s he built his own custom bed/couch. He keeps his clothes, plates, microwave, books, spices and shaving and cleaning supplies in a large built-in cabinet. The rest of his kitchen is a tiny refrigerator that helps hold up his desk (he works for home as a contract architect). While he admits he misses being able to cook a real meal- though he's vegetarian so eats a lot of vegetables and nuts and can even microwave eggs- Luke doesn't see living small as a sacrifice. He loves living in the heart of New York City- his place is in Midtown Manhattan's Hell's Kitchen- and he likes paying just $750/month (cheaper than the shared housing he could find in the area). Luke's website: Original story:
- CHANSON D'AMOUR/ MANHATTAN TRANSFER WITH LAUREL MASSÉ
- Times Square - Manhattan, New York Formerly named Longacre Square, Times Square was renamed in April 1904 after the New York Times moved its headquarters to the newly built Times Building, which is now called One Times Square and is the site of the annual ball drop on New Years Eve. Times Square, nicknamed "The Crossroads of the World" and "The Great White Way", has achieved the status of an iconic world landmark and is a symbol of New York City and the United States.
- Eric Johnson - Manhattan G3 G3 1996. Eric Johnson playing Manhattan.
- Manhattan - Woody Allen (opening scene_English) I love New York, New York.
- New York City Manhattan impressions Impressions of New York City from 2006. Including Statue of liberty, Ground zero, Times square, Manhattan, Empire state building, Brookly bridge
- Manhattan (1979) Manhattan credits with Rhapsody in Blue playing in the background.
- a-ha - Manhattan Skyline © 2010 WMG Manhattan Skyline
- TOKYO JAZZ / MID-MANHATTAN Sep, 5th 2009 japan TOKYO JAZZ Akira Jimbo featuring Abraham Laboriel & Otmaro Ruiz with very special guest "Lee Ritenour" Akira Jimbo (ds) Abraham Laboriel (b) Otmaro Ruiz (p) Lee Ritenour (g)
- Little Manhattan Trailer Downright honest movie about first love - - - - - - - - Read my post about this film: couch-potato-no-
- "Route 66" - The Manhattan Transfer (2008) This exclusive performance by The Manhattan Transfer of "Route 66", one of their classic signature tunes, can be found on their DVD, "35th Anniversary - Great American Songbook". It also features new studio recordings and in depth interviews from sessions at the legendary Henson Studios in Los Angeles. Songs include ""Route 66", "Embraceable You", "On The Sunny Side Of The Street", "Someone To Watch Over Me" and "A Nightingale Sang In Berkeley Square. These performances were captured during the taping of the infomercial for Time Life's 10 CD "Great American Songbook" collection. Get "The Manhattan Transfer - Great American Songbook: 35th Anniversary" DVD at Also, check out the 10 CD "Great American Songbook" collection at
- The Moment in Time: The Manhattan Project The Moment in Time documents the uncertain days of the beginning of World War II when it was feared the ***s were developing the atomic bomb. The history of the bomb's development is traced through recollections of those who worked on what was known as "the gadget". [6/2000] [Science] [Show ID: 5090]
- Kings Of Leon - Manhattan Caleb Followill (lead singer, rhythm guitar) Nathan Followill (drums) Jared Followill (bass) Matthew Followill (lead guitar) Kings of Leon are a young rock band from Tennessee. They consist of three brothers -- Caleb (lead singer, rhythm guitar), Nathan (drums), and Jared (bass) Followill -- plus Matthew Followill (lead guitar), their first cousin. As the music on their 'Kings of Leon' EP debut for RCA Records shows, their songs teem with primal emotions and rangy rhythms noise sensed as sanctuary, friction felt as release, honesty jumped on for all it's worth because it's the only bankable road to salvation. Kings of Leon -- so-called because "Leon" is the name of both the Followills' father and grandfather -- are, in general, a hauntingly unusual yet dead classic band.
- Manhattan Transfer Birdland Manhattan Transfer Vocalies Live at Tokyo in Japan 1986
- How to make a classic Manhattan ***tail A Manhattan is a sophisticated ***tail that isnt for the faint of heart. Mixologist Allen Katz shows how to mix a classic Manhattan.
- Manhattan (1979) Theatrical Trailer Manhattan (1979) Directed by Woody Allen Starring Woody Allen, Mariel Hemmingway, Diane Keaton and Meryl Streep...
- Unicycling In The Streets of Manhattan Rider: Adam Cohen ( - US DVD sales) Music: Ian James () Unicycling Videographer: Brian MacKenzie Video Footage as seen in DVD: Inner Balance Balance Productions(www.balanceproductions.ca) Video Equipment: Glidecam Industries () Brian MacKenzie is an independent film maker seeking major corporate sponsorship for his next movie, a 90 minute high definition documentary featuring the 800km unicycle race up the coast of Nova Scotia, Canada - Summer 2008 called Ride The Lobster () (www.balanceproductions.ca) Adam is teaching Dr. Perry Gerard of () a comprehensive course in the art of unicycling and Dr Gerard highlights the positive health effects of unicycling. is the site of Creative Medical teaching and patient education. Adam Cohen: "HEY, I'M ADAM & WANT TO THANK EVERYONE FOR THE CRAZY-COOL COMMENTS.SOMETHING SO SIMPLE CAN CHANGE SOMETHING SO FREAKING HUGE !THATS WHAT THE UNI-TRAINER DOES. I STARTED TRAINING PEOPLE & REALIZED ALL UNICYCLING NEEDED WAS TRAINING WHEELS! THE UNI-TRAINER, WOW,SO SIMPLE ,SO EASY TO LEARN, NOW I'M GOING TO TURN EVERYONE ONTO HOW EASY OUTRAGEOUS , HEALTHY & JUST PLAIN SICK IT IS TO RIDE IS MY WEB SITE, IT ANSWER ?'S & TELLS YOU ABOUT ME & MY GROUP OF UNI HEADS! [...]" THANKS, Adam
- Kings Of Leon Manhattan excellent tune from new album
- Ella Fitzgerald - Manhattan Ella Fitzgerald Sings the Rodgers and Hart Songbook (1956) Summer journeys to Niag'ra and to other places aggra- vate all our cares. We'll save our fares! I've a cozy little flat in what is known as old Manhattan we'll settle down right here in town! We'll have Manhattan the Bronx and Staten Island too. It's lovely going through the zoo! It's very fancy on old Delancy street you know. The subway charms us so when balmy breezes blow to and fro. And tell me what street compares with Mott Street in July? Sweet pushcarts gently gli-ding by. The great big city's a wonderous toy just made for a girl and boy. We'll turn Manhattan into an isle of joy! We'll go to Yonkers Where true love conquers In the whiles And starve together dear, in Chiles We'll go to Coney And eat baloney on a roll In Central Park we'll stroll Where our first kiss we stole Soul to soul And "My Fair Lady" is a terrific show they say We both may see it close, some day The city's glamour can never spoil The dreams of a boy and goil We'll turn Manhattan into an isle of joy!
- Manhattan (Opening) The opening sequence from Woody Allen's "Manhattan"
- First we take Manhattan This is not a political statement but a mosaic of evil, nothing more. 911 was a cowardly, horrible and completely unjustified act of pure evil. Such is the opinion of the maker of this video.
- Manhattan Isaac, 42, has divorced Jill. She is now living with another woman, Connie, and is writing a book in which she will reveal some very private points of their relationship. Isaac has a love affair with Tracy, 17, when he meets Mary, the mistress of his best friend Yale. Yale is already married to Emily.
- Manhattan Footage of the streets and skyline of New York City! This video features the song "Manhattan" by Ella Fitzgerald.
- Manhattan Transfer Boy From New York City Manhattan Transfer Vocalies Live at Tokyo in Japan 1986 Janis Siegel Alan Paul Tim Hauser Cheryl Bentyne Manhattan Transfer Band Guitars:Wayne Johnson (Washington) Drums & Bx:Buddy Williams (Brooklin) Bass:Alex Blake (New York) Saxophone & Reeds:Don Roberts (Los Angeles) Musical Directors & Keyboard:Yaron Gershovsky
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about manhattan
“As he notes in the abstract: "In 1998, the City of Manhattan, Kansas and Kansas State University jointly developed a City of Manhattan Bicycle Master Plan. This plan created a vision for bicycling in the community, established goals and designated streets to be improved with bicycle facilities”
— Bike Manhattan - blog,
“Developing recruitment talent management strategies for the global Hospitality Industry”
— Official Manhattan Group Blog, .au
“Manhattan GMAT Blog. Welcome to the Official ManhattanGMAT Company Blog. Visit Email check failed, please try again. Sorry, your blog cannot share”
— Manhattan GMAT Blog,
“New York City Luxury Rental Blog. Rent Check: Study Confirms It's the Luxury Rentals Manhattan blog that the return of the Manhattan rental market to”
— New York City Luxury Rental Blog | Luxury Rentals Manhattan,
“Leading organization for facility management and corporate real estate technology solutions”
“GRE Blog, GRE Prep”
— Manhattan GRE Blog,
“Forums and message boards for Manhattan, NY”
— Manhattan Forum - Topix,
“Just another WordPress weblog Suggest Ideas. Support Forum. Themes. WordPress Planet. ARCHIVES. October 2010. September 2010. August 2010. March 2010. December 2009. November 2009. Meta. Log in © 2010 Studio Manhattan Blog | ProPhoto Custom Blog by NetRivet Websites”
— Studio Manhattan Blog " Just another WordPress weblog,