- Macroeconomic assumptions underlying USDA's long-term projections ( See boxes, The World Economic Crisis: Implications for the Macroeconomic Outlook and the U.S. Agricultural Sector, and Macroeconomic Risks in the Projections.) The macroeconomic assumptions were completed in October 2009. — “ERS/USDA Briefing Room - Agricultural Baseline Projections”, ers.usda.gov
- Macroeconomic. Includes Economy Macroeconomic Advisers Llc, Private Sector Employment Decreased, Private Sector, Businesses Remain Worried, Chairman Joel Prakken and Begun information plus more related topics on DumbVideos.us. — “Macroeconomic (United States, New York, Financial”, dumbvideos.us
- Macroeconomic. Stabilization and the. Microentrepreneur. Any development While healthy macroeconomic factors can positively influence the infor. — “Macroeconomic Stabilization and the Microentrepreneur”, marriottschool.byu.edu
- Republic of the Fiji Islands: Macroeconomic. Assessment. This draft is for consultation purposes only and does not necessarily Fiji Islands Macroeconomic Assessment. Box 2.1 The IMF's assessment of fiscal transparency. Fiji meets the requirements of the. — “Macroeconomic management”,
- Definition of macroeconomic in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of macroeconomic. Pronunciation of macroeconomic. Translations of macroeconomic. macroeconomic synonyms, macroeconomic antonyms. Information about macroeconomic in the free online. — “macroeconomic - definition of macroeconomic by the Free”,
- The focus of much of macroeconomic theory is ***ysis of the ways in which conscious government policies (and the unintended secondary consequences of these policies) can influence the overall "economic health" of the country for good and for ill. — “Macroeconomics: A Glossary of Political Economy Terms - Dr”, auburn.edu
- Considers the way in which the European Union has affected autonomy in macroeconomic policy-making of the member states. Considers the way in which the European Union has affected autonomy in macroeconomic policy-making of the member states. — “macroeconomic - Books, journals, articles @ The Questia”,
- Such macroeconomic issues are considered "short run," – economists refer to these issues as having to do with macroeconomic "fluctuations. Such macroeconomic issues are considered "short run," – economists refer to these issues. — “Macroeconomics”,
- Definition of macroeconomic in the Financial Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is macroeconomic? Meaning of macroeconomic as a finance term. What does macroeconomic mean in finance?. — “macroeconomic financial definition of macroeconomic”, financial-
- Key macroeconomic indicators. The following changes were made in the key macro-economic table. Czech Republic: key macroeconomic indicators Sources: CZSO, Ministry of Labour and Social Affairs of the CR, CNB, Ministry of Finance of the CR and Czech Hydrometeorological Institute. — “Key macroeconomic indicators | CZSO”, www2.czso.cz
- Macroeconomics - Definition of Macroeconomics on Investopedia - The field of economics that studies the behavior of the aggregate economy. Macroeconomic ***ysis - From unemployment and inflation to government policy, learn what macroeconomics measures and how it affects everyone. — “Macroeconomics Definition”,
- Many macroeconomic issues appear in the press and on the evening news on a daily basis. The page Macroeconomic Student Resources contains links to a number of high quality sites with Macroeconomics information. — “What Is Macroeconomics?”,
- This part of the White House web site offers summary data and graphs of macroeconomic series. Macroeconomic Advisers LLC, previously "Laurence H. Meyer & Associates, Ltd" is a privately owned corporation that specializes in macroeconomic. — “MACROECONOMIC FORECASTING SERVICES”, pages.stern.nyu.edu
- Macroeconomic and financial stability challenges for acceding and candidate countries, by Task Force on Enlargement of the International Macroeconomic and Policy Environments of 20th Century Booms, by Michael D. Bordo, and. — “Central Bank Research Hub Index - H”,
- Macroeconomic models and their forecasts are used by both governments and large corporations to assist in the development and Dutch economist Jan Tinbergen developed the first national macroeconomic model, which he first built for the Netherlands and. — “Macroeconomics”, schools-
- Macroeconomic theory fused and extended the earlier study of business fluctuations and monetary economics. In the 1970s new classical macroeconomics challenged Keynesians to ground their macroeconomic theory in microeconomics. — “macroeconomics: Definition from ”,
- Macroeconomic stability is a necessary condition for development and for growth. factors have produced a broad understanding that macroeconomic management in. — “MACROECONOMIC AND GROWTH POLICIES”,
- Macroeconomic theory fused, and extended the earlier study of business fluctuations and monetary economics. In the 1970s new classical macroeconomics challenged Keynesians to ground their macroeconomic theory in microeconomics. — “Macroeconomics - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Macroeconomic models and their forecasts are used by both governments and large corporations to assist in the development and evaluation of Dutch economist Jan Tinbergen developed the first comprehensive national macroeconomic model, which he first built for the Netherlands and later. — “Macroeconomics - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Poverty is a multidimensional problem that goes beyond economics to include, among other things, social, political, and cultural issues. Indeed, this is the foundation for the rationale underlying comprehensive poverty reduction strategies.1 So why focus on macroeconomic issues?. — “Macroeconomic Policy and Poverty Reduction”,
- The aim of this course is to motivate the students with the use of simple ***ytical tools to discuss complex macroeconomic policy problems. The course is divided in two parts: one addressing economic growth and long term issues; the other addressing stabilization policies and monetary issues. — “Macroeconomic Policies”, sweet.ua.pt
- In the context of growing recognition that problems of inequality could not be resolved by the trickle down effects of macroeconomic policies, the concerns of gender-inequality needs to be built in to the macroeconomic policy framework. Apart. — “Macroeconomic Policies and Gender Budgeting”, gender-
- macroeconomics - definition of macroeconomics - The study of the behavior an economy at the aggregate level, as opposed to the level of a specific subgroups or individuals (which is called in Equity Markets During a Recession Consider the macroeconomic issues of a recession and how they affect. — “macroeconomics Definition”,
related images for macroeconomic
- 10270 f32d2682 jpg
- image016 gif 11 Dec 2006 20 35 7k image015 emz 11 Dec 2006 20 35 6k image014 gif 11 Dec 2006 20 35 15k image013 emz 11 Dec 2006 20 35 12k
- > 7 Balance of payments and international investment position indicators
- 10261 9c1e9342 jpg
- 0 6 and 6 7 in comparison with December 2007 in September 2007 in comparison with December 2006 the rate of inflation constituted 9 0 and 14 1 in comparison with September 2006 1 Socio economical data are presented without the data on enterprises and organizations from the left side of Nistru river and Bender municipality The main macroeconomic indicators of the
- > 6 Credit risk indicators
- Macroeconomic Indicators Figure available at a later date Source Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia
- 2009+5 22 46+PM
- Beijing China
- Macroeconomics Read the rest of this entry
- faz e09 jpg
- 10263 d1f6e38a jpg
- Sustainable position on the balance of payments Policy Instruments Policy instruments are the main options available to a government for managing the economy There are broadly speaking three main policy groups
- by slow growth inflation and lender pessimism On balance expect the ten year Treasury to rise slightly to 4 2 by August 2009
- enlarge image
- 2 July Kyiv A UNDP led Millennium Development Goals in Ukraine Project jointly with the Ministry of Economy of Ukraine have conducted a quarterly Consensus seminar on
- world economy09 jpg
- 10265 b85b434c jpg
- image014 gif
- Reserve money RON mn
- 10264 c3848891 jpg
- > 2 Monetary policy indicators > 3 Reserve money RON mn
- > 5 Breakdown of deposits taken and loans extended by institutional sector
- Bank Behavior and Crisis under Macroeconomic Uncertainty jpg
- 10266 a7aee5dc jpg
- Republic of Tanzania Table 1 a high level strategy that set out the blueprint of SADC objectives and activities and needed policies to achieve the SADC full economic integration
- Art Benavie has been a macroeconomic theorist for thirty five
- export e09 jpg
- institutions in order to attract more active support and assistance from the international community thus contributing to socio economic sustainable development of the country
- image012 gif
- of wealth by our government Let us hope that activities in this area will intensify under the new administration in order to minimize the devastating effects of our current recession A diagram of our macroeconomic system
- Maturity 2 years Macroeconomic Indicators Figure available at a later date Source Central Statistical Bureau of Latvia Monetary Indicators
- Macroeconomic jpg
- > 8 General government indicators RON mn cumulative from the beginning of the year 1
- toate > 1 Main macroeconomic indicators annual percentage changes unless otherwise indicated
- > 8 General government indicators RON mn cumulative from the beginning of the year
- Sydney and the Opera House
- > 7 Balance of payments and international investment position indicators
related videos for macroeconomic
- The Next Macroeconomics Revolution McCombs School of Business Professor Michael Brandl Macroeconomic Updates
- Q & A: IMF-Supported Macroeconomic Policies and the World Recession CEPR Co-Director Mark Weisbrot presented a new discussion paper at an event this week that also featured James Roaf of the IMF, Public Citizen's new president, Robert Weissman, Asia Russell, the director of Health GAP, and Jo Marie Griesgraber, Executive Director of the New Rules for Global Finance Coalition. After the discussion, audience members had a chance to ask the panelists questions.
- Dave Maney breaks down macroeconomic trends and addresses a Dave Maney, Co-Founder & Chairman of Headwaters MB, breaks down macroeconomic trends and addresses a potential recession. Visit us online:
- Macroeconomic parking samil 22 june JIRA © 2007
- 2010 China Update - Session 02: Macroeconomic Development 2010 China Update: Session 02 on Macroeconomic Development with Wing Thye Woo, Ligang Song, Xin Meng & Rod Tyers. China Update 2010: The next 20 years of economic reform and development The China Update is hosted by the Rio Tinto -- ANU China Partnership, between the China Economy Program in the Crawford School and Rio Tinto Australia. The China Economy Program is Chaired by Professor Ross Garnaut and Directed by Dr Ligang Song. The China Update is an annual event at which world leading experts present the latest research on the Chinese economy. Each year, the latest edition of the China Update Book Series is released the day before the conference. The 2010 edition will be the 9th book in the series and the 5th published by ANU E Press. In 2007 the Brookings Institution, Washington DC, began to partner in this series and co-publish the book and the Social Sciences Academic Press (SSAP) of the China Academy of Social Sciences (CASS) began to translate the series into Chinese (Mandarin). ANU has the largest concentration of expertise on China in the world (outside of China), and the annual China Update is the cornerstone event on China each year.
- Macroeconomic Disasters since 1870, Henry George Lecture Robert J. Barro, Ph.D delivers an address called "Macroeconomic Disasters since 1870 at The University of Scrantons 23rd annual Henry George Lecture on September 30, 2008. Dr. Barro, the Paul M. Warburg Professor of Economics at Harvard University, is a renowned economist who has written extensively on macroeconomics and economic growth. His most recent research focuses on the interplay between religion and political economy and the impact of rare disasters on asset markets
- Macroeconomic forces and contract manufacturing Global SMT & Packaging newscast: "Macroeconomic forces and contract manufacturing" from October 30, 2008. Visit for more on the SMT and advanced packaging industry.
- Panel Discussion: The Global Jobs Pact and Macroeconomic Policy Moderated by Mr. Simon Long from The Economist, panellists discuss various issues including how employment can become a macroeconomic objective of the same order as low inflation and deficits. Panellists include: Ms Sandra Polaski, Deputy Under Secretary, Department of Labor, United States; Ms Maria Helena André, Minister of Labour and Social Solidarity, Portugal; Ms Aisha Abdel Hady, Minister of Manpower and Migration, Egypt; Mr Carlos Tomada, Minister of Labour, Employment and Social Security, Argentina; Mr Richard Samans, Managing Director, World Economic Forum; Mr Alberto Nadal, Secretary General, Confederation of Spanish Employers; and Mr Guy Ryder, General Secretary, International Trade Union Confederation (ITUC).
- Macroeconomic Policy: What are the Global Trends? Part 3: Debate and Q and A As part of the IMF/WB Fall meetings, CEPR Co-Director Mark Weisbrot debated Petya Koeva Brooks, chief of the World Economic Studies Division at the IMF. In this unique and perhaps unprecedented event, the two economists debated whether IMF policies are appropriate for the current global economic recovery. The debate covered a broad range of countries and issues, including pro-cyclical policies in various countries (eg Spain, Greece, Latvia, and other European countries); the feasibility of central bank financing of additional stimulus spending; the risks of premature fiscal consolidation; the particular problems of low-and-middle income countries facing foreign exchange constraints; and other issues raised in the IMF's October World Economic Outlook. The videos below include presentations by both economists as well as extensive back and forth between them on these crucial issues. Deborah James, director of international programs at CEPR, moderated.
- CNBC WHAT'S HOT: RBI MACROECONOMIC REPORT RBI Macro-economic report hints at poor private consumption and weak investment demand dragging recovery - market interprets tone to mean no rate hike in policy Meera Sanyal Country Head, ABN Amro Bank
- RMBs Africa Quarterly on macro-economic forecasts () Rand Merchant Bank yesterday released its Africa Quarterly on macro-economic forecasts. According to the report, a significant number of countries on the continent are highly dependent on commodity exports to the rest of the world. A general improvement in macroeconomic policies in the years running up to the global crisis ensured that most African economies did not suffer the same deterioration in government balance sheets as the developed world. To expand on this report, Celeste Fauconnier of Rand Merchant Bank joins us in studio.
- After The Fall: What Next For Macroeconomic Policy? with Vincent Reinhart | 28.10.10 Vincent R. Reinhart, Resident Scholar at the American Enterprise Institute and former director of the Federal Reserve's Division of Monetary Affairs, will discuss his paper "After the Fall", recently presented at the Jackson Hole Symposium, on the medium and longer-term economic effects of adverse global and country-specific shocks, and what post the financial crisis this implies for the economic outlook of the UK and the rest of the world. This will extend to a discussion of the relative merits of the potential policy responses that central bankers and governments have at their disposal. Vincent has spent more than two decades working on domestic and international aspects of US monetary policy, holding senior positions in the divisions of Monetary Affairs and International Finance, and serving as secretary and economist of the Federal Open Market Committee. He has worked on topics as varied as economic bubbles and the conduct of monetary policy, auctions of US Treasury securities, alternative strategies for monetary policy, and the efficient communication of monetary policy decisions. With the next US Federal Reserve meeting just around the corner, Vincent can offer a timely and valuable insight into the future path for monetary policy.
- Macroeconomics 2009 (Part 1 of 2) Summary of macroeconomic events in 2008 and 2009 with the emphasis on whether or not government policy works. Also, comments on economists and policy advocates.
- Macroeconomic Objective - Control of inflation - part 2 Macroeconomic Objective - Control of inflation explained. Audio - Toca Me Remix, by Fragma (we do not own the backing track)
- Macroeconomic Policy: What are the Global Trends? Part 2: Presentation by Mark Weisbrot In a rare debate at the IMF/WB Fall meetings, CEPR Co-Director Mark Weisbrot debates Petya Koeva Brooks, Chief of the World Economic Studies Division at the IMF. In this unique and perhaps unprecedented event, the two economists debate whether IMF policies are appropriate for the current global economic recovery. The debate covers a broad range of countries and issues, including pro-cyclical policies in various countries (eg Spain, Greece, Latvia, and other European countries); the feasibility of central bank financing of additional stimulus spending; the risks of premature fiscal consolidation; the particular problems of low-and-middle income countries facing foreign exchange constraints; and other issues raised in the IMF's October World Economic Outlook. The video includes presentations by both economists as well as extensive back and forth between them on these crucial issues.
- Event: IMF-Supported Macroeconomic Policies and the World Recession This event on the IMF's role during the global financial crisis featured Mark Weisbrot, Co-Director of CEPR, James Roaf of the IMF, Public Citizen's new president, Robert Weissman, Asia Russell, the director of Health GAP, and Jo Marie Griesgraber, Executive Director of the New Rules for Global Finance Coalition. For more information, please visit:
- Financial Crises, Monetary Policy, and Macroeconomic Performance Participants: Stanley Fischer, Tommaso Padoa-Schioppa, Jose De Gregorio Moderator: Assaf Razin "New Developments in the ***ysis of Monetary Policy and Institutions" A Conference in honor of Alex Cukierman's Life-Long Contribution to Macroeconomics December 15 th -16 th, 2005
- An off-beat macroeconomic variable Interview with Karti P. Chidambaram, Founder director, and B. Sai Chandravadhan, Vice President, Chess Management Services Private Limited, Chennai, October 21, 2008, 1.15 pm
- Introduction to Macroeconomic Literacy Training This video provides a brief introduction for how the macroeconomic policies of the World Bank and International Monetary Fund (IMF) impact health in developing countries. The footage is from a macroeconomic literacy training workshop for NGOs in the Pacific Northwest, sponsored by Health Alliance International (HAI). The event was held June 18-19, 2008 at HAI headquarters in Seattle.
- macroeconomic goals of government what does the government want to achieve through its macroeconomic policies?
- Macroeconomic Policy: What are the Global Trends? Part 1: Presentation by IMF"s Petya Koeva In a rare debate at the IMF/WB Fall meetings, CEPR Co-Director Mark Weisbrot debates Petya Koeva Brooks, Chief of the World Economic Studies Division at the IMF. In this unique and perhaps unprecedented event, the two economists debate whether IMF policies are appropriate for the current global economic recovery. The debate covers a broad range of countries and issues, including pro-cyclical policies in various countries (eg Spain, Greece, Latvia, and other European countries); the feasibility of central bank financing of additional stimulus spending; the risks of premature fiscal consolidation; the particular problems of low-and-middle income countries facing foreign exchange constraints; and other issues raised in the IMF's October World Economic Outlook. The video includes presentations by both economists as well as extensive back and forth between them on these crucial issues.
- How will macroeconomic factors pan out in 2010? Tushar Poddar, chief economist at Goldman Sachs India, talks about the macroeconomic issues that may dominate 2010 and their impact on investment themes and ideas.
- Singapore - Macroeconomics : SPJCM A Presentation on Singapore from a Macro-Economic Perspective. Involving the Fiscal and monetary policies. Also covers Asian Economic Crisis
- Taoiseach's Statement on the Macroeconomic and Fiscal Outlook - Part 2 Dáil Éireann, 27th October 2010.
- Circular Flow of Income - Macroeconomics How an economy works - an overview of the movement of money and real variables between households and firms, and the impact of injections and withdrawals
- Macroeconomics 2009 - Recap A recap of major macroeconomic ideas and issues as of early 2009 including recession, fiscal policy and monetary policy.
- China's Macroeconomic Policy
- UCI MacroEconomic - Supply Chain - part 1
- A Gender ***ysis of Macroeconomic Policy Why women's issues and the 'little things' count. Results from a study conducted by YOWLI 2008 participants at Senegal's Pink Lake (Le Lac Rose)
- (Macro) Episode 25: Macroeconomic Viewpoints Does the economy self-adjust? If so, what is the role for the government if the economy is not where we'd like it to be? This video takes a brief look at two different schools of economic thought.
- AP Macroeconomics Review - Every Graph You Need To Know For The Exam! Check out my AP Economics review app for the iPhone, iPod Touch, & iPad. The app contains 500 practice questions for students taking the AP Macroeconomics and/or AP Microeconomics exams and 10 review lectures. Here are all of the graphs that you need to know for the AP Macroeconomics test in only 4 minutes 31 seconds. Learn them, know them, live them. Featuring the Production Possibilities Curve, Supply & Demand, the Circular Flow Model, Aggregate Expenditures, Aggregate Demand & Aggregate Supply, the Money Market, Investment Demand, the Loanable Funds Market, the Foreign Exchange Market, the Phillips Curve, Laffer Curve, and the Lorenz Curve. Visit for explanations, summaries, and study guides so you can get an easy 5 on the College Board's Advanced Placement Economics tests.
- Taoiseach's Statement on the Macroeconomic and Fiscal Outlook - Part 1 Dáil Éireann, 27th October 2010.
- Asia's Recovery and Macroeconomic Policy Challenges Jong-Wha Lee, chief economist of the Asian Development Bank, discusses economic recovery in Asia and macroeconomic policy challenges stemming from the financial crisis in a lunchtime seminar at Columbia Business School co-sponsored by the Center on Japanese Economy and Business and the Jerome A. Chazen Institute of International Business. Learn more at www.gsb.columbia.edu or www.gsb.columbia.edu
- Contending Macroeconomic Views: Keynesian & Neoclassical (Monetarist & Rational Choice) Rey Ty Contending Macroeconomic Views "Rey Ty" Keynesian Neoclassical Monetarist "Rational Choice"
- Macroeconomic Objective - Control of Unemployment - Part 3 Macroeconomic Objective - Control of Unemployment explanation with fiscal policy. Audio - Toca Me Remix, by Fragma (we do not own the backing track)
- Macroeconomics 2009 - Part 2 B Summary of macroeconomic events in 2008 and 2009 with emphasis on whether or not government policy works. Part 2B is the conlusion describing the microeconomic solution.
- Michael Brandl's Macroeconomic Update pt.1 Michael Brandl is an economist at the McCombs School of Business at the University of Texas at Austin. Brandl releases periodic columns and videos about current macro economic topics to former students. To sign up to be included visit www.mccombs.utexas.edu
- Macroeconomic Policy: When Bubbles Matter, presented by J. Bradford DeLong J. Bradford DeLong, Ph.D., discussed "Macroeconomic Policy When Bubbles Matter" at The University of Scranton's 24th annual Henry George Lecture on September 22, 2009. Dr. DeLong is a professor of economics at the University of California at Berkeley and former deputy assistant secretary of the US Treasury for economic policy in the Clinton administration. His talk focused on the causes of the recent burst of the housing "bubble" and efforts to stabilize the overall economy - what we have done, what we can do and how well the economic stimulus package is working. The University of Scranton's Henry George Lecture Series, hosted by the Economics and Finance Department at the University and the campus chapter of Omicron Delta Epsilon, is the preeminent public lecture series in economics in northeastern Pennsylvania.
- Improved macroeconomic policies across Africa () Private capital flows in Africa are estimated at $55bn this year, from $49bn in 2007 due to improved macroeconomic policies across the continent. That's according to the World Bank. Country director Johannes Zutt joins us on the line now from Nairobi.
- Europe (Part 1): From financial to macroeconomic contagion - Luca SILIPO, Natixis 05 Europe: From financial to macroeconomic contagion - Luca SILIPO, Chief Economist for Asia- Pacific, Natixis The ninth annual Credit Risk Conference was held on 18 May in Hong Kong. Its theme of this year "Recovery at Risk?" attracted around 350 participants from exporters, banks, academics, journalist and corporations attended. Reputable economists in the region and professionals from bank and large corporations expressed their views and participated in panel discussions. The conference was well received by the audience and media. To know more about Coface, please visit our website .hk
twitter about macroeconomic
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about macroeconomic
“Macroeconomic mistakes. The last few decades have seen a fairly good run for macro-economics in Australia. Enter your email address to subscribe to this blog and receive notifications of new posts by email”
— Macroeconomic mistakes " Thoughts on Freedom, .au
“Macroeconomic Indicators in a Virtual Economy. By Tuukka Lehtiniemi at 2008/04/11 - 14:57 A previous blog entry briefly described the idea behind the aggregate production measure,”
— Macroeconomic Indicators in a Virtual Economy | Virtual, virtual-
“Interesting, funny and entertaining facts and events, photos, games, jokes Blog. Forum. Archive. Service. Search. About us. Blog / 31 March 2009 | 11:20. Ukraine Macroeconomic Situation”
— Ukraine Macroeconomic Situation - ForUm, en.for-
“For example, when macroeconomic indicators predict signs of growth, investors can look to For example, when macroeconomic indicators predict signs of growth, investors can look to”
— Macroeconomics and Stock Market Investment,
“Boom Bust Blog. China Financial Markets. Chris Martenson's Blog. Contrary Investor. Coyote Blog. Credit Writedowns. Daily Capitalist Macroeconomic Forum. Inflation, Deflation, Stagflation. Login to post”
— Macroeconomic Forum | zero hedge,
“billy blog provides alternative economic comment from Professor Bill Mitchell, an Australian macroeconomist who is the Director of the Centre of Full Employment and Equity”
— billy blog " Blog Archive " NAIRU mantra prevents good,
“The fluctuation range of China's currency exchange rate can be further broadened to help curb rising inflation, Li Daokui, a member of the monetary policy committee of the People's Bank of China, said at a forum on Saturday. Li said at the China Macroeconomic Forum held at Beijing-based Renmin”
— USA China Law Group - Your Source For Doing Business In China,
“Structural Adjustment, Macroeconomic Policies, and Poverty Trends in Pakistan Macroeconomic Policies and Poverty: Globalization and Labor Market”
— The Asia and Pacific Forum on Poverty,
“Sweden and Singapore have overtaken the United States in the latest rankings on international competitiveness published by the World Economic Forum. This BBC news interview gives the WEF's senior economist an opportunity to outline some of the”
— IB Diploma - Macroeconomic Arguments, tutor2