- Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints. — “Macerate on deviantART”,
- macerate ( ) v. , -ated , -ating , -ates . v.tr. To make soft by soaking or steeping in a liquid. To separate into constituents by soaking "The plastic rubbish has been macerated by marine forces and is composed of small particles that float just below the surface, killing fish that. — “macerate: Definition from ”,
- Macerate: To make soft by soaking or steeping in a liquid. — “macerate - definition and meaning from Wordnik”,
- Definition of macerate from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of macerate. Pronunciation of macerate. Definition of the word macerate. Origin of the word macerate. — “macerate - Definition of macerate at ”,
- How to Macerate Fruit. If you've ever purchased a pint of gorgeous raspberries only to bring them home and find them to be disappointingly tart and flavorless, or made big plans for a shortcake and discovered your. — “How to Macerate Fruit | ”,
- Macerate Ventures helps wine industry clients extend their brand through the new world of Macerate uniquely combines years of hands-on wine brand marketing savvy with cutting-edge. — “Macerate Ventures - Home Page”,
- to macerate (third-person singular simple present macerates, present participle macerating, simple past and past participle macerated) To soften (something) or separate (something) into pieces by means of immersing it in a liquid. (obsolete) To make lean; to cause to waste away. — “macerate - Wiktionary”,
- We found 40 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word macerate: macerate: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info] macerate: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]. — “Definitions of macerate - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Definition of macerate in the Medical Dictionary. macerate explanation. Information about macerate in Free online English dictionary. What is macerate? Meaning of macerate medical term. What does macerate mean?. — “macerate - definition of macerate in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
- "The plastic rubbish has been macerated by marine forces and is composed of small particles that float just below the surface, killing fish that mistake it for food." John Maxwell; Boojum Hunting in the Caribbean; Jamaica Observer (Kingston); Jan 24, 2010. — “A.Word.A.Day --macerate”,
- This process makes the food more flavorful and easier to chew and digest. The macerated substance, which can be described as a protein-rich slurry, is often used for animal feed, fertilizer, and for co-digestion feedstock in biogas plants. — “Maceration (food) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- rum .. salt ) STRAWBERRIES MACERATED IN RED WINE. Wash the strawberries under trickling cold water. Pat dry with paper towels. salt ) MACERATED STRAWBERRIES. Mash 1 1/4 cups berries with 2 tablespoons sugar in. — “ - Recipes - Macerate”,
- Definition of macerate in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of macerate. Pronunciation of macerate. Translations of macerate. macerate synonyms, macerate antonyms. Information about macerate in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “macerate - definition of macerate by the Free Online”,
- Macerate Term - The soaking of a fruit in a flavored liquid so that the liquid penetrates into the fruit, enabling the food to take on the flavor of the liquid. — “Macerate: Cooking Terms: ”,
- [ v] soften, usually by steeping in liquid, and cause to disintegrate as a result ; "macerate peaches"; "the gizzards macerates the food in the digestive system". Usage: "This macerates it" [ v] become soft or disintegrate as a result of excessive soaking ; "the tissue macerated in the water". — “macerate (definition)”,
- Learn 4,000+ Cooking Terms, Culinary Arts Food Definitions & Chef Phrases in the Food Dictionary. A spirit such as brandy, rum or a LIQUEUR is usually the macerating liquid. — “macerate Definition in the Food Dictionary at ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of MACERATE. transitive verb. 1 : to cause to waste away by or as if by excessive fasting. 2 : to cause to become soft or separated into constituent elements by. — “Macerate - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Macerate definition, to soften or separate into parts by steeping in a liquid. See more. — “Macerate | Define Macerate at ”,
- macerate. mac·er·ate [ mássə ràyt ] transitive and intransitive verb (past and past participle mac·er·at·ed, present participle mac·er·at·ing, 3rd person present singular mac·er·ates) Definition: 1. soften by soaking: to soften something by soaking it in liquid, or become soft by soaking in liquid. — “macerate definition - Dictionary - MSN Encarta”,
- Definition of macerate, a cooking term.: common misspellings content definition library glossary grand marnier cooking tips. — “Macerate - Definition”,
- macerate definition, meaning of word macerate, anagram of macerate. To soak fruit or other food in liquid in order to soften and flavor it with the liquid. Brandy is often the soaking liquid. — “What is a word macerate meaning. Definition of macerate”,
related videos for macerate
- Macerate - Under The Grave & Days Of Plague And Disease Macerate/Phantasmagoria/early Earths Decay @ The Lost Horizon, Syracuse NY 3/11/94
- Micro Anaerobic Digestion Components Part Two In this video we look at the off-the-shelf components used in the Community Composting Networks small scale anaerobic digester. These components are for the actual digestion. For more info on small scale AD visit:
- Digested Flesh - Spiritual Maceration Digested Flesh EP 2010 Macerate The Soul : Brutal Death Metal
- Macerate do Tiao
- Macerate session "Enhanced" - SSIP Lab Video Macerate session of Bio group and bryle in the Research Lab. While doing so, many things are happening : a scandal(they say), fight(?), etc. Some parts have been removed due to the "order" of "MTRCB".
- Disgorge inspired song (Adolescent Autopsy) Ryan of Macerate playing Adolescent Autopsy, a Macerate song in progress. Yes, Some of the sweeps and taps are a bit ***ed up, don't be a dick.
- Boston Terriers Destroy Watermelon Two crazy and one elder boston terrier take on a watermelon. Watch as they macerate the poor, defenseless fruit.
- Micro Anaerobic Digestion - The The Cyrenians Yassen Roussev from the Cyrenians discusses their growing and composting activities. The Cyrenians will be hosting the first CCN micro AD test build funded by the Local Food Fund. Anaerobic Digestion (AD) is a scalable technology, yet in Europe it is most frequently applied at a large industrial scale; whereas in the developing world small scale AD is the norm. Inspired by this and its' members needs, the Community Composting Network (CCN), is developing very small AD units for decentralized, on-site treatment of waste and production of fertilizer and energy
- Carcass - Ruptured in Purulence From the 1989 album Symphonies of Sickness. Enjoy! Lyrics: Miasmic fungus infests the small intestine Vitriolic juices burn through the stomach wall Bursting carcinosis as chylase melts your guts Crepitating neoplasm erupts with gore... Maturating boils, the canker emmenagogic Grume decays to a frothing sludge Dermatital pustules suppurate with cancer Caustic sepsis coagulates the blood... Necrolytic digestion, rancid plasma is released Automaceration of the carcass incites pyogenesis Globular tissue decomposed, hydrogen sulphide is evolved Reek of putrefaction secreted by necrotrophic mould... Excrete and disgorge the festering pus As your skin erupts with corrosive decay Urticaria vents infested sanies Slime from burst ulcers spurts and sprays... The innards decompose, putrify to jelly The dermis ruptures with sialagogic cruor Green putrified offal explodes with the discharge Bubbling viscera is splattered over the floor... Visceral organs infested by rampant hungry larvae Gnawing tattered giblets as sanies solidifies Enterisis dissolves the gut, self-digestion is undergone Autolysis of body tissue, enzymes macerate the bones... [Solo: smeared organic mess] ...Tumours erupt ...With infestation of grubs ...Ulcerous carrion maturates ...As the bacteria vitiates ...Tumours erupt ...With infestation of grubs ...Effervescing core ...Cankerous corpse
- Sandra Lee - Peaches and Tarragon with Mascarpone Cream Originally aired as part of the "Garden Italian" episode (Episode SH0408) on the Food Network, August 25th, 2005. 1 (16-ounce) bag frozen peach slices, thawed 1 tablespoon fresh tarragon leaves 1/4 cup orange liqueur 8 ounces mascarpone cheese 1/4 cup sugar 1 container extra-creamy whipped topping, thawed 1/2 cup almond biscotti, crushed 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted In a medium bowl, combine thawed peaches, tarragon leaves, and orange liqueur. Set aside to macerate. In a medium mixing bowl, use a hand mixer to mix mascarpone cheese and sugar until creamy. Whisk in thawed whipped topping. Divide half of the mascarpone cream among 6 parfait glasses or large martini glasses. Top with macerated peach and tarragon mixture. Sprinkle peaches with crushed biscotti and top with remaining mascarpone cream. Scatter almonds over and serve.
- Mother's Day Crepes (Better Late Than Never) Happy Mothers Day! (better late than never right?) On Saturday we went to the farmers market and got some outstanding strawberries. I decided that I wanted to have strawberry cream cheese crepes for breakfast so, I made some and decided to take you along for the ride. These can be made for breakfast, brunch, dessert or any time you want an amazing, elegant yet simple something for that someone special! Here is what you will need to make this recipe: For the Crepes: 1 cup flour 1 ¼ cups milk 2 eggs 1 tablespoon sugar 2 tablespoons melted butter For Filling: 1 8 ounce brick of cream cheese softened ½ cup powdered sugar 1 tablespoon vanilla For Topping: 2 quarts strawberries sliced ½ cup sugar Splash orange juice if you have it Prepare the crepe batter by placing all ingredients in blender and mixing until completely incorporated. Prepare the filling by mixing the cream cheese, powdered sugar and vanilla with a hand mixer until smooth and creamy. Prepare the berries, by washing and slicing and adding sugar and OJ if preferred and stirring until well blended, let sit to allow the berries to release their juices and macerate. Heat a medium size non stick skillet add about ¼ cup of batter and swirl to distribute the batter to the size of the bottom of skillet. When the sides loosen easily with a spatula lift gently and flip. Cook on other side for 10 to 20 seconds until it stops sizzling. Remove to a plate. Repeat until the batter is used up. I made 12 crepes out of this batter ...
- SAT Vocab: Macerate (v) For more vocabulary videos and flashcards visit
- Lasary Citron (Lemon Achards) Recipe - Cuisine of Madagascar [Instructions en francais se trouvent ci-dessous] Ingredients (Makes two jars): 2 lbs fresh lemons, 1 large onion, 2 T salt, 1 t grated fresh ginger, 1 t grated fresh garlic, 1 t mild curry powder, 3-6 red chili peppers, 12 crushed piri-piri peppers (optional), 2/3 C white vinegar, 2/3 C lemon (or orange) juice. Wash and dry all lemons. Using a very sharp knife, carefully remove the zest from the lemon taking as little of the bitter pith as possible. Cut the zest into very fine strips and set aside in a large bowl. Seed the lemons, remove the flesh from the pith and cut flesh into chunks, making sure that any juice run-off is reserved in the bowl with the lemon zest. Quarter the onion, cut it into thin slices and add it to the bowl. Add salt to the onion and lemon and let macerate for 24 hours, stirring occasionally. Grate the garlic, ginger and chili peppers and add to the bowl. For a spicier achard, crush and add piri-piri peppers. Pour in vinegar and lemon juice (for a stronger achard) or orange juice (for a milder achard). Stir well. Spoon mixture into jars, pouring liquid in to fill. Achard may be eaten immediately but flavors will develop over time. Use as a condiment with many Malagasy dishes, particularly those using seafood, poultry or vegetables. Francais: Ingredients (pour deux boucals): 1 kilo citrons, 1 oignon, 2 cas sel, 1 cac gingembre, 1 cac garlic, 1 cac carry doux, 3-6 piments rouges, 160 cl vinaigre, 160 cl jus de citron. Lavez les citrons, puis enlevez ...
- Foam Bath Before Paint Correction on MBZ 2009 SL 63 ProMobile Auto Detailing is a full-service solution for the exotic and collector car community. Owner, Mike Tawekjian is renowned by car enthusiasts who demand the best in the business. His mastery and uncompromising high standards have made him legendary in southern California and his services are now available in any location in the US through special arrangement. Mike's passion for the art of fine detailing is reflected in the impeccable finish of every vehicle he treats. His legacy is perfect record of client satisfaction. Whether it is a Lamborghini, Aston Martin, Ford GT or show car, owners know that Mikes level of craftsmanship is a rare phenomenon and understand the value of his service. Mikes commitment to the finest automotive care is demonstrated in his Concourse Detail and Vintage Detail Packages. When applied correctly following a natural cleansing rinse and special preparation, with high grade Brazilian carnauba wax formulas reveal an unparalleled depth and beauty. Find out for yourself what Pro Mobile Detailing can do for your vehicle. Schedule an appointment with Mike personally by calling him at 714-683-7725 or visit us at
- Lexus GS350 Paint Correction
- Micro Anaerobic Digestion - James Murcott Methanogen Anaerobic Digestion (AD) is a scalable technology, yet in Europe it is most frequently applied at a large industrial scale; whereas in the developing world small scale AD is the norm. Inspired by this and its' members needs, the Community Composting Network (CCN), is developing very small AD units for decentralized, on-site treatment of waste and production of fertilizer and energy In this video Jame Murcott discusses his own small cale AD system. For more info on micro AD visit:
- Schizo - Thereshold Of Pain Schizo - Thereshold Of Pain (Main Frame Collapse 1989) Lyrics: Terminate mutilate your rotten guts Gelid void betrayed Defilate manipulate no rest you gasp Frozen corpse enslaved Threshold of pain Choose your poison wise Threshold of pain Purulent matter plagues your flesh Threshold of pain Static carcass now you die Amputate fade away derange my sense Pray alone left rotten Emulate annihilate ground zero ascends I find myself...Forgotten Terminate mutilate your rotten guts Gelid void betrayed Defilate manipulate no rest you gasp Frozen corpse enslaved Threshold of pain Choose your poison wise Threshold of pain Purulent matter plagues your flesh Threshold of pain Static carcass now you die Amputate fade away derange my sense Pray alone left rotten Emulate annihilate ground zero ascends I find myself...Forgotten Pain - Pain Rot away suffucate macerate - DIE! Black/Thrash Metal
- Natural Curly crazy Hair Blog: How to do a Macerate
- STRAWBRERRY SHORTCAKE WITH A TWIST!!! 555 entry DEDICATED TO KACIE CAUSE WE WANT SOME BDAY CAKE KK? real instructions cause i fail at verbalization INGREDIENTS: angel food cake (box mix or buy a premade one) strawbrerries honey and/or sugar balsamic vinegar (other vinegars will probably taste weird.) whipped cream 1. make angel food cake as per box instructions 2. slice strawbrerries and combine them with about 3 tsps each of honey and balsamic vinegar. mix and cover; leave in fridge for at least one hour. longer they macerate, the more flavorful they will be and the more juice/syrup will be made 3. slice angel food cake, add strawbrerries and whipped cream. THANK ME L8R
- McCormick & Schmick's Creme Brulee with Strawberries McCormick & Schmick's Creme Brulee with Strawberries 090625 McCormick and Schmick's chef Andrew Cattaneo torches simple creme into bliss. Servings: 4 Difficulty: Moderate Cook Time: 30-60 min Ingredients 10 egg yolks 1 quart heavy cream 4 oz granulated sugar 1/2 ea vanilla bean 2 cups strawberries 2 tbl granulated sugar 1 pinch kosher salt 1 tsp granulated sugar for each to caramelize for service Cooking Directions Reserve a couple of small, nice looking strawberries for garnish. Wash, hull and slice the remaining strawberries and toss in the 2 tbl of sugar. Set the berries aside to macerate while you prepare the custard. Scald the cream in a heavy bottom pan. Scrape out the vanilla bean and add to the scalded cream. Add the macerated strawberries and their syrup to the mixture and whisk for a minute. Combine the yolks and sugar in a mixing bowl and mix well. Slowly pour the scalded cream-strawberry-vanilla mixture into the sugar and eggs while whisking. Strain the mixture, skim the froth and portion into individual custard cups or shallow brulee dishes. Bake covered in a water bath for 30 minutes at 325 degree or till the centers are just set. Cool slightly or completely before caramelizing the tops immediately before service. Sprinkle the top with 1 tsp of sugar and caramelize it with a pastry torch. Before the crust cools, place a strawberry on top for garnish.
- Macerate - Sacrifice & Life Sucks Macerate/Phantasmagoria/ early Earths Decay @ The Lost Horizon, Syracuse NY 3/11/94 w/Creeper.. 1st gig
- Good Eats S6E2P2: Strawberry Sky Join Host Alton Brown to learn how to make the most of strawberry season. You can macerate them, glaze them, freeze them with dry ice, and even build a summer pudding in a tin can. AB even holds a quick lesson on the power of antioxidants. Recipes featured in this episode: Clotted Cream, Macerated Strawberries, Strawberry Pudding, and Frozen Strawberries.
- Gourmet Mango Chicken Salad Recipe : Macerating Chicken for Mango Chicken Salad Learn how to macerate chicken for a gourmet mango chicken salad recipe with expert cooking tips in this free 5-star recipe video clip. Expert: Pamela Bowman Bio: Pamela Bowman, AKA "Chef Blondie" is a graduate of the LAMC School of Culinary Arts. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Exhumed - Exhume to Consume Track 6 from the compilation cover album, Requiems of Revulsion - A Tribute to Carcass. Lyrics: Grimly I dig up the turfs To remove the corrupted stiffs Trying to contain my excitement As I desecrate graveolent crypts Fingers claw at coffin lids Eager festal exhumation Hugging your wry, festered remains With post-humous joy and elation Body snatched, freshly interred Whatever takes my fancy To satisfy my gratuitous pica My culinary necromancy Scrutinised then brutalised My forensic inquisition is fulfiled My recipe is now your epitaph Be it fried, boiled or grilled I devour the pediculous corpse Whetting my palate as I exhume The festering stench of rotting flesh Makes me drool as I consume Caskets I grate My larder's a grave I'm sickly obsessed (with the badly decomposed) Rotten remains I eat Purulent meat What a funeral feast (putrid reek) Weeping tissue is stripped Pus dribbles from my lips Pulverising this pustular chaff Butchering up morgue's makes me laugh Ulcerated flesh I munch Rotting corpses are my lunch On bones I love to crunch (on the badly decomposed) Shrivelled innards I lick The corpse's head I kick Crumbling shreds I pick (eat the stiffs) Rancid flesh, slaughter the dead Caskets exhumed Corpses disinterred, graves disturbed To consume Bereaved relatives are not amused As on their dear departed I feverishly consume Slavering worms, decomposure burns Corrosion born, as bacteria gnaw Desecrate Precipitate (from the muddy grave) Macerate Eviscerate Caskets I ...
- After Forever - Monolith of Doubt Monolith of Doubt Decipher After Forever PLEASE, IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT, TALK IN ENGLISH Lyrics: The ordeal has begun To oblige the unknown, within me As I drown Cannot remember, cannot think As I sink, deep... Near the monolith of doubt creeps the fear The fear to lose yourself In the severe reflection I dont know A flashing moment that has frozen me My whole existence passed by Through the trusted eyes of a mirror But it wasnt me I could see This monolith of everything that I have been Is vacillated and aghast The inexorable time has taught me once again That my features will change and macerate me See, its me, my monolith of doubt
- Nigella Lawson - Chocolate Cherry Trifle Dec. 13: Celebrity cookbook author Nigella Lawson share some dreamy dessert ideas for the holidays with the "Today" show's Ann Curry. 041213 Chocolate Cherry Trifle Nigella Lawson Serves 16 INGREDIENTS • 2 chocolate pound cakes (each approx. 12 ounces) • 1/2 cup black cherry jam • 1/2 cup cherry brandy • 2 cups bottled or canned sour cherries, drained For the custard • 4 ounces bittersweet chocolate, minimum 70% cocoa solids • 1-1/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon milk • 1-1/3 cups plus 1 tablespoon heavy cream • 8 egg yolks • 1/2 cup plus 1 tablespoon superfine sugar • 1/3 cup unsweetened cocoa For the topping • 3 cups heavy cream • 1 ounce bittersweet chocolate, as before DIRECTIONS Slice the chocolate loaves or cake and make jam sandwiches with the cherry jam. Layer into the bottom of a large trifle bowl. Pour over the cherry brandy so that the cake soaks it up, and then tip in the drained cherries. Cover with plastic wrap and leave to macerate while you make the custard. Chop up the chocolate and melt it; I do this on low to medium heat in the microwave, checking after 2 minutes, though it will probably need 4. Or you can stick the bowl over a pan of gently simmering water. Once the chocolates melted, leave to one side while you get on with the custard proper. Warm the milk and cream in a saucepan, and whisk the yolks, sugar and cocoa in a large bowl. Pour the warm milk and cream into the bowl, whisking it into the yolks and sugar mixture. Stir in the melted chocolate ...
- Gourmet Mango Chicken Salad Recipe : Chopping Herbs for Gourmet Mango Chicken Salad Learn how to chop herbs, including mint, cilantro, parsley and lemongrass, for a gourmet mango chicken salad with expert cooking tips in this free 5-star recipe video clip. Expert: Pamela Bowman Bio: Pamela Bowman, AKA "Chef Blondie" is a graduate of the LAMC School of Culinary Arts. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Lobster vs Scorpion Whoever wins, it's gonna be messy
- 07 - Macerate And Petrify 2001 Venetian Snares - Doll Doll Doll
- dance and macerate Dance is good training.
- CARCASS-Exhumed to Consume!!! the Carcass return on 2008..Exhume to Consume appears on Symphonies of Sickness (Earache mosh 18) 1989. lyrics.. Grimly I dig up the turfs To remove the corrupted stiffs Trying to contain my excitement As I desecrate graveolent crypts... Fingers claw at coffin lids Eager festal exhumation Hugging your wry, festered remains With posthumous joy and elation... Body snatched, freshly interred Whatever takes my fancy To satisfy my gratuitous pica My culinary necromancy... Scrutinised then brutalized My forensic inquisition is fulfilled My recipe is now your epitaph Be it fried, boiled or grilled... I devour the pediculous corpse Whetting my palate as I exhume The festering stench of rotting flesh Makes me drool as I consume... Caskets I grate My larder's a grave I'm sickly obsessed (with the badly decomposed) Rotten remains I eat Purulent meat What a funeral feast (putrid reek) Weeping tissue is stripped Pus dribbles from my lips Pulverising this pustular chaff Butchering up morgues makes me laugh... Ulcerated flesh I munch Rotting corpses are my lunch On bones I love to crunch (on the badly decomposed) Shrivelled innards I lick The corpse's head I kick Crumbling shreds I pick (eat the stiffs) (Solo: morbid melody for the deceased with salt to taste) Rancid flesh, slaughter the dead - Caskets exhumed... Corpses disenterred, graves disturbed - To consume... Bereaved relatives are not amused As on their dear departed I feverishly consume... Slavering worms, decomposure burns ...
- Disgorge-Faecalized Artist:Disgorge Album:Chronic Corpora Infest Year:1998 Country:Mexico Lyrics: Gariliac tegumentized crisp Tracto stirilized ulcerous deranged Fangoric sores spitting chom pelvia Facial formaldehyde *** furuncles Maceration of sebaceous colony Ascitic cobbler rectro versed congest Grin salivate in fetid copro Excrecensied faeces urix slurp Sodomize in gargling maturates fats In totally rancid poric emmancipt Vagusanilanguising On belch y feed Munched enema Boiling sphincter gore Globulashed vitriates Anocervic pleura Matted effluvia fungus slop in trachea Pyatrhocisis smeared on decrepit gnaw Naval castrate vilely eructs on larvs Cyanotic Pasteurizing to jelly Festering chaff In a vulgar stangling slab Left overed reeking extract of crap Carboxhaemaglobunized crabia cord Faeces eritema born the turfs blobs Pusclot deranging snorting humous Pharange on fetida reeking spew Phorlorn desecrate on gry macerate Necro excoriate mois mess in acria Foetor griskin engendred dispoil Oclused and reoded crap Hacking neo scabs on cervico phallum Pyophagr***ome grows in sadism Forensic salt fullfied necronycism Piss in phallic Tissue colony Jism exposed To the emerged stab Faecalized In munched jigsores Neuro vomidefecess with gullet sepsism Urosanguine slush in soggy Knifing uncontrolling ulcerative tumorous Butchery extravacsiation My donor of oclusive enema Coagulate in traumatism Ateroscl*** mutilate munched limbs By quistomes in the left glands Abultated plasts of mucose ...
- Pro Mobile Auto Detail Paint Correction
- TM Revolution- Tears Macerate Reason
- Macerate - "Human Compost" 2010.08.21 Christopher's Pizza, Concord, CA
- Good Eats S6E2P1: Strawberry Sky Join Host Alton Brown to learn how to make the most of strawberry season. You can macerate them, glaze them, freeze them with dry ice, and even build a summer pudding in a tin can. AB even holds a quick lesson on the power of antioxidants. Recipes featured in this episode: Clotted Cream, Macerated Strawberries, Strawberry Pudding, and Frozen Strawberries.
- Micro Anaerobic Digester Components Part One In this video we look at the off-the-shelf components used in the Community Composting Networks small scale anaerobic digester. The digester is used to break down food waste into methane gas and fertilizer. These components are for macerating and pasteurising prior to digestion. For more info on small scale AD visit:
- After Forever - Monolith of Doubt The ordeal has begun To oblige the unknown, within me As I drown Cannot remember, cannot think As I sink, free Near the monolith of doubt Creeps the fear The fear to lose yourself In the severe reflection I don't know A flashing moment that has frozen me My whole existence passed by Through the trusted eyes of a mirror But it wasn't me I could see This monolith of everything that I have been Is vacillated and aghast The inexorable time has taught me once again That my features will change and macerate me See, it's me, my monolith of doubt
- Micro Anaerobic Digestion Demonstration In this video we look at the small scale AD system produced for the CCN event at Centre for Alternative Technology on 10th July. Anaerobic Digestion (AD) is a scalable technology, yet in Europe it is most frequently applied at a large industrial scale; whereas in the developing world small scale AD is the norm. Inspired by this and its' members needs, the Community Composting Network (CCN), is developing very small AD units for decentralized, on-site treatment of waste and production of fertilizer and energy
- Macerating - Food Network Canada - Technique 101 How to soften fruit with a combination of liqueur and lime juice.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about macerate
“Play casino game, or, the band can be emerged from parasol down, with a larger ear. the British Medical Journal and may macerate from the available evidences of the mother”
— Play Casino Game,
“To serve, cut a few strawberries, mix together the rest of the ingredients and toss .Let macerate for 10-15 minutes and serve with the cheesecake. OUR BLOG. At the Cinnamon Club blog we'll be giving you lots of information about new menu”
— Cinnamon Club Blog, cinnamonclub-
“because for the most part they were working with brain pool macerate occurred, must have involved brain pool macerate or rendered. the results of the mouse”
— - A Forum, pub6
“Are all winemakers wrong when they macerate grapes to extract "good" tannins? This blog is Â© Copyright BKWine. You are free to quote us but please name us as the”
— BKWine Brief Blog: Are all winemakers wrong when they,
“We try not to toot our own horn too much here on the blog, but I had to share that our fearless leader, Gail Savina, was identified as one of We had put the strawberries up the night before so that they could macerate' in some white wine”
— City Fruit Blog " Shameless Promotion,
“Somni-Forum Regular. Group: Somniphiles. Posts: 105. Joined: 6-April 07 Macerate the opium in 2 pints of water for 24 hours, an express the liquor”
— How to prepare opium for smoking - Somni-Forum,
“Atelier is a tasting menu restaurant in Ottawa serving 'New Canadian' food based on hypermodern culinary technique and technology”
— Blog - Atelier Restaurant, atelierrestaurant.ca
“The oldest online Absinthe community on the net! Absinthe brand reviews & discussion. Collectibles & antiques. The filtration method for cleaning the macerate of solid matter is not the definition for the product called absinthe”
— The Absinthe Forum at la Fée Verte's Absinthe House,
“Blog. Contact Us. Site info. This week, our vendor Carla Hall of Alchemy Caterers prepared a wonderful dish at the Mount Rainier Combine all ingredients, with rosemary twig and allow to macerate at least 30 minutes”
— Blog, 5
“ with four shot recipes celebrating the colleges in the NCAA Basketball Final Four. We macerate soak fruit in a spirit overnight, skewer it with a pick and eat the fruit before we take the shot and experience a local flavors based”
— Celebratory Shot Recipes for Final Four Basketball Finishes,