- Information on Lyme Disease. Provided by the U.S. Centers for Disease Control & Prevention. — “DVBID: Home Page | CDC Lyme Disease”, cdc.gov
- Lyme Disease Basics. Lyme disease is a potentially serious bacterial infection caused by the bite of an infected blacklegged tick (also known as the deer tick or bear tick). The disease affects both humans and animals. The Minnesota Department. — “Lyme Disease Basics- Minnesota Dept. of Health”, health.state.mn.us
- Lyme disease is caused by the bacterium Borrelia burgdorferi (B. burgdorferi) The ticks pick up the bacteria when they bite mice or deer that are infected with Lyme disease. — “Lyme disease”,
- Articles, News and Links About Lyme Disease in Animals. As many as 20% of adult horses in Lyme Disease Associations Lyme & Tick-Borne Diseases Doctor Referral System. — “Lyme Disease Association”,
- Lyme disease is transmitted by the bite of a tick infected with Borrelia burgdorferi. Get the facts on Lyme disease symptoms, treatment, signs, vaccine, diagnosis, stages and prevention. — “Lyme Disease - MedicineNet”,
- Offering education and support to those suffering from Lyme and tick-borne diseases. — “National Capital Lyme Disease Association”,
- Lyme disease is an infection transmitted by the bite of certain, very small, infected ticks. Lyme disease is caused by a corkscrew-shaped bacterium, or spirochete, called Borrelia burgdorferi. — “DHPE Home”,
- Lyme disease. You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. You can begin to add to or edit text on this WikiDoc page by clicking on the edit button at the top of this page. Next enter or edit the information that you would like to appear here. — “Lyme disease - wikidoc”,
- Nonprofit organization dedicated to finding solutions to tick-borne disorders. Find information about foundation, educational programs, news, and disease awarness. — “The Lyme Disease Foundation (LDF)”,
- Get all the local information you need on Lyme, Connecticut, CT - community history, demographics, local search and more at ePodunk. — “Lyme, Connecticut Town Information - ePodunk”,
- Lyme disease n. An inflammatory disease caused by a spirochete (Borrelia burgdorferi) that is transmitted by ticks, usually characterized initially. — “Lyme disease: Definition from ”,
- Information on Lyme disease, its pervasiveness and underreporting, related co-infections, and how to properly test and treat them. — “Lyme Disease: An exercise in nailing Jello® to a wall”,
- Lyme disease is a bacterial infection that features a skin rash, swollen joints and flu-like symptoms. In the later stages of the disease, lab tests can confirm whether you have it. Antibiotics usually cure early stage Lyme disease. — “Lyme Disease - MedlinePlus”, nlm.nih.gov
- Although Allen Steere realized in 1978 that Lyme disease was a tick-borne disease, the cause of the disease remained a mystery until 1981, when B. burgdorferi was identified by Willy Burgdorfer. Lyme disease is the most common tick-borne disease in the Northern Hemisphere. — “Lyme Disease - Wikipedia”,
- Time for Lyme is a community organization that seeks to eradicate tick-borne diseases by promoting research, education and legislation, while serving as a resource for information sharing and support. — “Time for Lyme, Inc. | A Non-Profit Research, Education and”,
- Lyme disease - primary - All Information, Lyme disease is an infectious disease spread throu Early localized Lyme infection; Lyme borreliosis; Stage 1 Lyme disease; Lyme disease - primary. — “Lyme disease - primary - All Information”, umm.edu
- Offers articles and medical literature on Lyme disease symptoms, treatment, prevention, and advocacy. In English, French, and Spanish. — “Lyme Disease Info”,
- What is Lyme Disease and Ixodes ticks in dogs? Learn all about it and view a video of a dog with Lyme Disease. — “What Is Lyme Disease In Dogs... Learn All About The Signs Of”,
- Lyme disease is the most common tick-borne illness in the United States and Europe. Lyme disease is caused by an infection with the bacteria, Borrelia burgdorferi, which is carried by deer ticks. The bacteria are transmitted when a tick bites. — “Lyme disease symptoms and diagnosis”,
- Lyme disease, or borreliosis, is an emerging infectious disease caused by at least three species of bacteria belonging to the genus Borrelia. Lyme disease is the most common tick-borne disease in the Northern Hemisphere. The bacteria are transmitted to humans by the bite of infected hard. — “Lyme disease”, schools-
- Dedicated to disseminating information about Lyme disease and related illnesses. — “Lyme Disease Network”,
- The transmission of Borrelia burgdorferi by ticks and the symptoms, diagnosis, treatment, prevention, and vaccination for Lyme disease. — “Lyme Disease (Borreliosis) in Dogs”,
- Lyme disease has been reported in nearly all states in this country, although most cases Lyme disease might be difficult to diagnose because many of its symptoms mimic those of. — “Lyme Disease”,
- Lyme disease can affect the skin, joints, nervous system, and other organ systems. If diagnosed quickly and treated with antibiotics, Lyme disease in kids is almost always treatable. — “Lyme Disease”,
related images for lyme
- 7 Join the dots and you have your rail position in gmax simply place the platform edge slightly to the side of it regards
- LymeRegis 21 JPG
- lyme park 2 jpg
- To Contact Us or Reach Us To reach us
- Lyme2 JPG
- Danforth pewter is made of the finest lead free alloy of tin copper and antimony The tin imparts a fine sheen and malleability Over time and with use your pewter will develop a
- at the top of the hill Be sure to get off the bus at this point as it is a bit of a climb to get back We found that there was a path diversion in place due to the cliffs being unstable Above a view looking back at Lyme Regis We then had our first glimpse of what was to come
- THE BOOK
- Lyme3 JPG
- Findings from the Stamford Health Department Tick correlations
- Lyme jpg
- LymeRegis 27 JPG
- lyme lines JPG
- LymeRegis 09 JPG
- LymeRegis 07 JPG
- LymeRegis 25 JPG
- LymeRegis 08 JPG
- Second LyMeSiTe cover
- LymeRegis 18 JPG
- The Who s been here installation was created for the Lyme Regis Arts Festival in 2007 The installation consisted of a series of interventions centred on the theme of sustainability and
- LymeRegis 19 JPG
- Lyme Regis museum jpg
- LymeRegis 16 JPG
- lyme gif
- Lobster pots Lyme 4wtmk jpg
- lyme herbs ls jpg
- Lyme jpg
- LymeRegis 29 JPG
- Lyme Disease 1 jpg
- LymeRegis 13 JPG
- Lyme Art Lymesites previous Cover
- lyme jpg
- Lyme Regis jpg
- lyme1b jpg
- Lyme jpg
- LymeRegis 00 JPG
- Tanto a forma importada quanto a nacional da enfermidade são transmitidas por carrapatos mas de espécies diferentes Um dos objetivos dos pesquisadores é descobrir qual é
- To Nurse Index
- lyme1 JPG
- lyme regis jpg
- LymeRegis 17 JPG
related videos for lyme
- Under Our Skin - Theatrical Trailer In the 1970s, a mysterious and deadly illness began infecting children in a small town in Connecticut. Today it's a global epidemic. A real-life thriller, this Academy Award semifinalist exposes the controversy surrounding the growing and hidden epidemic of Lyme disease. Information and DVD sales:
- Lyme Disease Symptoms LD ruins your body, find out how.
- Dr. Eva Sapi - Bacterial Biofilms and Lyme Disease This video is a 10 minute clip, part of a 70 minute interview with Dr. Sapi from the University of New Haven. She is credited with being the first researcher to demonstrate that Lyme spirochetes can actually create their own complex biofilm community to survive indefinitely within their hosts; both human and animal. Interview excerpts & videos with Bacterial Biofilm Experts (doctors & researchers): The documentary web site:
- Lyme Disease and Biotoxins Dr. Joseph J. Burrascano discusses the biotoxin work of Dr. Ritchie Shoemaker
- lyme disease and hyperbarics fox news reporting on a possible treatment for lymes disease which is fast becoming a major problem for many thousands of people find out more about lymes treatment at their web site..... 995 Gateway Center Way, Suite 108 San Diego, CA 92102 Phone: (619) 263 0067 -- toll free: (888) 691 1482 -- Fax: (619) 263 0340
- How Lyme Disease and it's Treatments Work. A 3d animation describing how Lyme disease works inside your body. And a lecture on different Lyme disease treatments
- Family Of 5 All Have Lyme Disease A large increase in new cases of Lyme disease cases in Massachusetts is prompting renewed warnings from public health officials.
- Medical Conditions & Symptoms : Early Lyme Disease Symptoms Early symptoms of Lyme disease, which usually occurs after a tick bite, include a rash at the site of the bite that is circular and can spread up to 30 centimeters across the body. Look for Lyme disease to come with fatigue, chills, fever, headaches and joint aches with information from a nurse and respiratory care practitioner in this free video on Lyme disease symptoms.
- David Lyme - Bambina (original audio version ) Original version (audio)
- Semana Santa '11 with LyME LyTE DVD (La Luz Verde) Semana Santa is (Holy Week) in Dominican Republic with a wide range of festivities after the sacred yearly routine! Watch as we do what we do for TV!
- Lyme Disease Lies 2nd round of doxycycline treatment almost 3 years after 1st round treatment (which didn't work). Was told chronic lyme disease doesn't exist. Was told not to believe the information available on the internet. I believed them and that was my biggest mistake!
- Lyme Disease Defeated After 25 Years with Advanced Cell Training This is Deb's story. She fought Lyme Disease for 25 years. As a single mom, she had to live. She has won the battle by training her immune system using ACT. More info at 1) No person should rely on the contents of any of the information on this website without first obtaining advice from a qualified professional person. No person should act on any information, or services provided before they have formed their own opinion through investigation and research as to the suitability of the information or services for their circumstances. 2) The ideas and information provided on these pages are for your general knowledge only and are not a substitute for diagnosis and treatment by a physician or other healthcare provider. The information should not be considered to be complete and each individual statement can not be verified for its accuracy. All health care concerns should be directed to your physician or other health care provider. It is your full legal responsibility for the decisions you make regarding your health, as well as how you use this information. Allergy Alternatives Inc., , and Advanced CellTraining disclaims any responsibility for any injury or adverse effect that may result from the use of the information contained within these pages. 2) While every attempt has been made to verify the information on this web site neither the owners , distributors, agents or publishers assume any responsibility for ...
- Lyme Disease - My Story *important, please watch!* yeah so this is my life. I wanted to give those with lyme a voice. this information needs to be heard by everyone. ***please foward this video to everyone you know, your family and friends.. this needs to stop.*** Serious effects of lyme can be prevented if you catch it and treat it in time.
- Teri - Candice Accola Lyme Disease Public Service Announcement Produced by Lymenaide and And What Productions
- VVH-TV News -- Lyme Disease: Medical Nightmare (Part 2) Lyme disease -- it has become epidemic on Long Island and much of the New York Metropolitan Area, indeed across the United States. But as bad as the illness has become, so has treatment for it -- health insurers have discouraged long-term treatment for what is often a long-term illness. Suffolk County Long Island Legislator Edward Romaine recently held a public meeting on Lyme disease. Eva Haughie, President, Empire State Lyme Disease Association. She has had Lyme disease for nearly 20 years. Her association is based in Manorville. Dr. Joseph Burrascano, East Hampton, New York He is a pioneer in the treatment of Lyme disease. And because of the push by medical insurers to only cover short-term treatment -- two, three or four weeks of antibiotics -- and Dr. Burrascano having developed a protocol for treating the many people who are not cured in the short-term but have chronic Lyme disease, he ended up being attacked. But he came through it and is regarded as a major leader in the field. Staci Grodin, Co-Founder and President, Turn the Corner Foundation. A Lyme Diseases victim, her Turn the Corner Foundation has raised over $2 million and funded important Lyme disease research. Sandy Berenbaum, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Brewster, New York. She has specialized with working with those with chronic Lyme disease. Her accounts were most poignant, and her explanation of why health insurers balk at providing compensation for long-term treatment most illuminating. Diane ...
- DAVID LYME - PLAYBOY ( 1986 HI NRG ITALO ) Format:Vinyl, 12", 45 RPM, Maxi-Single Country:Spain Released:1986 Genre:Electronic Style:Italo-Disco
- Candice Accola Talks Supporting Lyme Disease Awareness - Become a Fan! - Follow Us! Turn the Corner Foundation - Candace Accola Mumu - Joslyn Davis here for ClevverTV with word on how Vampire Diaries star Candice Accola is using her star-power for a very good cause. Candice just stopped by our studio to fill us in on how she's raising awareness for Lyme Disease -- and she's doing it all through fashion -- here's what Candice had to say, check it out: What a great way to make a difference and look super cute at the same time. If you guys want to check out the Turn the Corner Foundation or even buy the exact same Show Us Your Mumu tunic that Candice was wearing during our chat, we'll have all those links for you here in our story info. I for one think its super cute and a great way to show some support. Thanks for watching ClevverTV. Keep it here for more TVD updates. I'm Joslyn Davis, see you next time!
- Dog & Cat Tips : Symptoms of Lyme Disease in Dogs Lyme disease in dogs often causes several symptoms, including depression, fever, decreased appetite, weight loss and joint stiffness. Look for chronic stiffness as an indication of a dog that has Lyme disease with help from aveterinarian in this free video on dog health. Expert: James Talbott Bio: Dr. James R. Talbott is a staff veterinarian at Belle Forest Animal Hospital and Kennel in Nashville, Tenn. Filmmaker: Dimitri LaBarge
- Lyme Disease in Dogs As if ticks were not bad enough, these blood suckers can also transmit a serious disease to our pets. Lyme disease is fairly well known in humans, but not everyone is aware of how it can affect our dogs. April has been designated National Prevent Lyme in Dogs month by the Lyme Disease Foundation. Help your best friend by learning about tick prevention and how vaccines can help stop Lyme disease. Watch this video to learn more.
- Lyme Disease Annals of Medical School talks about Lyme Disease, Borrelia burgdorferi, and its prevalence in the summer.
- Lyme Disease, What is going on? (002) This video clip was put together to demonstrate to Norwegian broadcasters what problem Lyme Disease is and how it can affect your life if not treated. For more information about our project, please go to
- Lyme Disease 3 Update
- Mary McDonnell Talk On Lyme Disease at Columbia U. Mary McDonnell is the spokesperson for the Lyme Disease Association (). Here is her keynote address for the opening of the new Columbia University Chronic Lyme Disease Center. Also be sure to check out: "Under Our Skin: The Untold Story of Lyme Disease"
- Lyme Disease
- Lyme Disease Expert Interview Series www.lyme-disease-research- The Lyme Disease Research Database produces the Lyme Expert Interview Audio Series. This series aims to connect Lyme researchers, physicians,advocates, policy makers and patients. Learn directly from the experts by listening to our audio interviews. Topics covered are Lyme disease symptoms Lyme disease treatments Lyme disease lab research The Lyme controversy Lyme disease prevention Diagnosis issues with Lyme Alternative therapies for Lyme This clip features Dr. Lee Cowden and Stephen Harrod Buhner. Become a Lyme Disease Research Database member and gain access to our growing collection of Lyme expert interviews.
- Lyme Disease Lyme Disease and HBOT
- Lyme Disease Flight - CHEK News May 26, 2008 How the health care system has failed them. CHEK News Vancouver Island, BC Canada. Interview with Jay McQuhae regarding his daughter Marie battling Lyme Disease while they battle the road blocks in our healthcare system. After chartering a private jet they have now left Canada for her to be treated by a Lyme specialist in Northern California
- Under Our Skin - Excerpt 5 - Lyme Journey Dana struggles with Lyme disease while on tour with U2. For more information and full DVD visit
- WTNH-8 - Lyme Disease Debate Connecticut channel WTNH-8 (ABC) report on the debate that is raging over the diagnosis and treatment of chronic Lyme disease. This report was aired in the wake of two new studies, one published in the New England Journal of Medicine (NEJM) denying the existence of chronic Lyme and claiming that longterm antibiotics are unwarranted, and the other published in the Journal Neurology yielding evidence that chronic Lyme is real and that extended courses of antibiotics are helpful. It should be noted that the study published in NEJM was nothing more than a retrospective review of previously published research which appears to be limited to just those studies that reinforced the authors' long held ideology that chronic Lyme does not exist. A number of the NEJM authors are currently under investigation by CT Attorney General Richard Blumenthal for possible anti-competitive practices in the development of Lyme disease treatment guidelines published by the Infectious Diseases Society of America (IDSA).
- ~7~ SEVEN LYME FACTS THAT COULD HAVE SAVED ME!!! Like*YOU CAN'T FEEL TICKS CRAWL*THEY NUMB BEFORE BITING*THEY FOLLOW YOUR BREATH (C02) AND TRACK YOU DOWN*DEER TICKS LOVE ALL ANIMALS*LYME IS A DANGEROUS, VIRULENT SPIROCHETE*INSURANCE DOESN'T COVER PROPER TREATMENT FOR MOST PEOPLE*LYME LIES ABOUND TO KEEP YOU FROM COSTING YOUR HMO MONEY!!! *MOST NEW LYME VICTIMS ARE CHILDREN*PLEASE TELL SOMEONE! *SPREAD THE WORD!
- Vet 101: Lyme Disease Dr. James L. Busby talks about lyme disease in pets and ways to save money with pet care.
- VVH-TV News -- Lyme Disease: Medical Nightmare (Part 1) Lyme disease -- it has become epidemic on Long Island and much of the New York Metropolitan Area, indeed across the United States. But as bad as the illness has become, so has treatment for it -- health insurers have discouraged long-term treatment for what is often a long-term illness. Suffolk County Long Island Legislator Edward Romaine recently held a public meeting on Lyme disease. Eva Haughie, President, Empire State Lyme Disease Association. She has had Lyme disease for nearly 20 years. Her association is based in Manorville. Dr. Joseph Burrascano, East Hampton, New York He is a pioneer in the treatment of Lyme disease. And because of the push by medical insurers to only cover short-term treatment -- two, three or four weeks of antibiotics -- and Dr. Burrascano having developed a protocol for treating the many people who are not cured in the short-term but have chronic Lyme disease, he ended up being attacked. But he came through it and is regarded as a major leader in the field. Staci Grodin, Co-Founder and President, Turn the Corner Foundation. A Lyme Diseases victim, her Turn the Corner Foundation has raised over $2 million and funded important Lyme disease research. Sandy Berenbaum, Licensed Clinical Social Worker, Brewster, New York. She has specialized with working with those with chronic Lyme disease. Her accounts were most poignant, and her explanation of why health insurers balk at providing compensation for long-term treatment most illuminating. Diane ...
- Lyme Disease Treatment Controversy Dr. Raphael Stricker talks about the controversy over chronic Lyme, the pros and cons of the existing Lyme tests, and the IDSA's argument against long-term use of antibiotics, on April 23, 2008 as part of the Lyme Disease Expert Interview Audio Series. www.lyme-disease-research-
- Lyme Disease Lyme Disease Learn about the fastest growing infectious disease in the USA Symptoms,common misdiagnosis,etc. Visit (Background song Don't stop Dancing by Creed from their CD "Weathered") This video was made by a mother and son suffering the horrible effects of Lyme Disease. We can be reached at the website above for further help finding a doctor or support.
- Lyme Disease in Europe Lyme live spirochete, microscope, ticks, transmission, initial symptoms, chronic Lyme disease symptoms, types of Lyme disease in Europe, cancer.
- Lyme Biofilm At the end of UNDER OUR SKIN, Dr. Alan MacDonald presented a revolutionary new hypothesis that Lyme bacteria are able to shroud their colonies with protective biofilms and this may explain why these pathogens can be so difficult to eradicate with short courses of antibiotics.  His collaborator, Eva Sapi, Ph.D., Associate Professor of Biology and Environmental Science at the University of New Haven, is exploring why and how these biofilms form, in hopes of developing more effective treatments for chronic Lyme sufferers. The green fragments on the screen are DNA from Borrelia burgdorferi strain B31, fluorescently tagged to glow under the special illumination of a dark field microscope.
- Under Our Skin - Extended Trailer In the 1970s, a mysterious and deadly illness began infecting children in a small town in Connecticut. Today it's a global epidemic. A real-life thriller, this Academy Award semifinalist exposes the controversy surrounding the growing and hidden epidemic of Lyme disease. Information and DVD sales: Information and DVD sales Film website
- Lyme Disease The painful truth about Lyme Disease -- it's time to pull away the veil of misunderstanding.
- Lyme Disease Diagnosis, Incidence and Controversy This video is a 10 minute sample from a 90 minute presentation. This sample clip discusses the following topics: 1. Controversy in Lyme disease diagnosis. 2. How to conduct a therapeutic trial. 3. Geographic prevalence of Lyme disease. 4. Misdiagnosis. 5. Yearly incidence of Lyme disease. 6. Definition of the disease and advanced survival characteristics. 7. A thoughtful statistical ***ysis of the number of reported cases of Lyme disease, which leads to the conclusion that, instead of 20000 new Lyme disease cases per year, there are actually more like 200000 new cases each year. The full DVD, which is 90 minutes long and available from has a lot more detailed information including a look at the three different types of Lyme disease bacteria: Spirochete, cell wall deficient and cyst form. The full DVD also presents various treatment options for Lyme disease and related health problems. The full DVD sells for $24.50. We sell about 8 different DVDs and this one has been by far the most popular. You can see this DVD and the rest of our products at . The speaker is Bryan Rosner, author of 4 Lyme disease books and founder of BioMed Publishing Group. Bryan's Lyme Disease books include 1. When Antibiotics Fail: Lyme Disease And Rife Machines, With Critical Evaluation Of Leading Alternative Therapies 2. The Top 10 Lyme Disease Treatments: Defeat Lyme Disease With The Best Of Conventional And Alternative Medicine 3. The 2008 Lyme Disease Annual ...
- Lyme Disease: A Clear and Present Danger This 2006/2007 video was produced by Starving Artist Pictures and Crosse Media for Ticked Off and Fed Up, Inc. (TOFU), a 501(c)(3) charitable organization in Gettysburg, Pennsylvania. Please check out their website: For more info about Lyme, go to http or , and be sure to watch the award-winning documentary "UNDER OUR SKIN," which is in theaters now and available on DVD
- Lyme Disease, What is going on? Lyme disease, also known as "Lyme disease Complex", is a tick-borne disease and has been called the "New Great Imitator". This trailer is only a taste of what our documentary Lyme Disease; What is going on? will be exploring.
- July 31, 2009 - Cases of Lyme Disease Increasing She's paralyzed from the waist down and her hands have grown limp. Howell didn't know she had the illness until blood tests came back positive. This, she says, was after several doctors accused her of faking her symptoms. Howell's is but one case of many that has medical professionals in this country at odds over diagnosing and treating the tick-borne disease. Property of ; shared here only for the purpose of raising Lyme disease awareness
twitter about lyme
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about lyme
“http:/// Created by a victim of chronic Lyme who continues They needed to move their blog to Facebook so that more people could participate, and it”
— Tick Talk Ireland's Fantastic Blog | Jenna's Lyme Blog,
“Forums and message boards for East Lyme, CT. Email me when the East Lyme Forum is updated. Learn more. East Lyme Spotlight. Topic. Updated. Last By. Comments”
— East Lyme Forum - Topix,
“Learn about the lifestyle choices people are making to help them beat Lyme Watch this blog for interviews with nutritionists and herbalists who”
— Lyme Disease Blog: Expert Research & News, lyme-disease-research-
“( See additional information at the end of this pinterview) This interview with can also be viewed at the Under Our Skin Blog: was built in 1995 specifically to study biowarfare diseases including Lyme Disease and 4 others”
— UNDER OUR SKIN Blog " Lyme discoverer Willy Burgdorfer breaks,
“A journey through lyme disease The intent is not to let the whole world know that I have lyme disease which is why I will remain anonymous in this blog”
— My Lyme Blog: My Story,
“Describes his daily life and experiences with medication. © Erik's Multiple Sclerosis & Lyme Blog | powered by WordPress | designed by damien allen”
— Erik's Multiple Sclerosis & Lyme Blog,
“Bryan Rosners blog: Tips on Lyme disease treatment, alternative therapies, supplements, nutrition, finding doctors, and choosing Lyme disease books and DVDs”
— Lyme Disease Insights Blog,