- A self-priming fuel transfer system. No matter where you are, this ultra compact system won't leave you stranded for long. Throw away that length of gnarly old hose and safely siphon fuel from any gas-powered device without getting a mouthful or lungful of dangerously deadly toxins in the process. — “E-Fill Siphon :: Aerostich/RiderWearHouse Motorcycle Jackets”,
- mneera. twenty. pretty people make me happy. pretty people together make me happier. livejournal.I basically watch everything on tv, love good movies and music, my posts are all over the place. — “I find it dull when my heart meets my mind”,
- I know butter is back. I took it in stride when my young cousin started eyeing my venerable fondue pot. Nonetheless, I was surprised when I was invited to a favorite new Midtown spot by a cutting-edge friend only to fin Mouthful Meets Lungful. — “Mouthful Meets Lungful - Page 1 - Dining - New York - Village”,
- lungful. about! A community for sharing hd kpop video downloads and much more. credit! If you are taking anything out of this LUNGFUL. entries will be members locked after a certain time period. join to see all entries and feel free to watch for updates. — “lungful”,
- PARIS — After weeks crossing the high seas, Claude Levi-Strauss breathed in his first lungful of the New World, a perfume tinged with pepper or tobacco. The sensory awakening was the start of a journey that turned a young Parisian scholar. — “Claude Levi-Strauss Dead: French Anthropologist Dies At 100”,
- What is a lungful, definition of lungful, meaning of lungful, lungful anagrams, lungful synonyms. — “Word lungful meaning. Word lungful definition. Free crossword”,
- lungful use in phrases and idioms. Idioms with lungful. lungful in expressions. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. After weeks crossing the high seas, Claude Levi-Strauss breathed in his first lungful of the New World, a perfume tinged with pepper or tobacco. — “lungful - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and”,
- "The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy says that if you hold a lungful of air you can survive in the total vacuum of space for about thirty seconds. Someone so useless that each breath he or she takes is just one less lungful of oxygen for someone or something worthwhile. — “Urban Dictionary: lungful”,
- I had a lungful last nite from Yahoo, and my poor Lappy nearly got lashed out the window.x. — “Would you like a lungful? because "We're taking a breather..."”,
- Those that are still availble through honest means exist only very tenuously in this Until they too are sold out, you can purchase them securely through PayPal. Here's the. — “the lungfull magazine archives”,
- Definition of lungful in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of lungful. Pronunciation of lungful. Translations of lungful. lungful synonyms, lungful antonyms. Information about lungful in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “lungful - definition of lungful by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Lungful - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- MySpace profile for lungfull design. Find friends, share photos, keep in touch with classmates, and meet new people on MySpace. — “lungfull design | MySpace”,
- View this 2010 Ford Focus RS Rear View photos. We squeeze the aluminum throttle pedal of the Ford Focus RS and the engine takes a giant lungful, hurling us under the impulsion of the 305-hp, 2.5L five-cylinder motor's 325 lb-ft of torque. Take a. — “2010 Ford Focus RS Rear View Photo 12”,
- HOME > NEWS > MAY WE RECOMMEND -- A Lungful. MAY WE RECOMMEND-- A Lungful. items worth a trip to the library HOME > NEWS > MAY WE RECOMMEND -- A Lungful. Improbable Research is powered by WordPress and hosted by Pair Networks. You can. — “Improbable Research”,
- Are people living in urban areas of Varanasi taking shallow breaths instead of deep, lungful of air? VARANASI: Are people living in urban areas of Varanasi taking shallow breaths instead of deep, lungful of air?. — “Breathing in Varanasi gets shallow - The Times of India”,
- Two and a Half Men Episode - "A Lungful of Alan" | Two and a Half Men season 2 episode 12. — “Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 12 - A Lungful of Alan”,
- corcordium: " (via lungful) " Finally got around to watching this the other day. That Garfield guy reminds me of a young Ron Livingston. — “There Must and Shall Be Aspirin”,
- We found 8 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lungful: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "lungful" is defined. General (5 matching dictionaries) lungful: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of lungful - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Visitors who want an easy ramble on a gentle path or a lungful of thin air on a high-country trail can find what they're looking for on dozens of hikes within an hour or two of downtown Denver. — “ - Easy hikes, good advice are plentiful in”,
- lungful (plural lungfuls) As much as the lungs will hold. The diver took in lungfuls of /wiki/lungful" Category: English nouns. Personal. — “lungful - Wiktionary”,
- Some experts hope the sport, in which divers see how deep they can go on a lungful of air, can outgrow the perception that it's a death-defying activity. But pushing the envelope always carries risk. — “Risky Sport of Free Diving Making a Bigger Splash : NPR”,
- One of Hong Kong's leading authorities on air quality and public health is leaving the SAR to avoid its polluted air and help his respiratory problems. //--> Mary Ann Benitez Friday, April 23, 2010 ADVERTISEMENT One of Hong Kong's leading. — “Top pollution fighter flees to get lungful of clean air”,
related videos for lungful
- Building A Bong On A Budget Part 8........ Advanced Down stem This is the Eight installment of the "Building A Bong On A Budget" Advanced Down Stem Technique. I lost some footage so i hope this one does not confuse anybody. The 420 is a website where you will be able to get all types of hard to find items all in one place... look for it Spring of 2011
- Toxic (Environmental Remix) c. 2011 Cultural Significance Baby I can't see It's smoggy A car like you should have a warning It's dangerous We're dying There's no escape I can't breathe We're being poisoned by industry It's dangerous We need more trees Too dense Breathin' in It's in my lungs They can't function CANCER With a lungful of indoor pollutants It's toxic waste seepin' in With a landfill making my babies mutants We're addicted to it Don't you know that it's toxic And I love all my stuff But you know that it's toxic It's getting late to save my uterus We can't hesitate to make a fuss Quickly Let's clean it up Too dense Breathin' in It's in my lungs They can't function CANCER With a lungful of indoor pollutants It's toxic waste seepin' in With a landfill making my babies mutants We're addicted to it Don't you know that it's toxic And I love all my stuff But you know that it's toxic Janky babies now Raccoons with scabies now Wait is that a cow? Maybe now...? Filthy sewers now Polluted soils now Cats on skewers now How do we fix this how?
- SWIMMING BUTTERFLY DRILLS AT AGE 59 Swimming, 3 butterfly drills - 07/10/10 (Summer) A year has passed since I swam in this local outdoor pool during the summer of 2009 My body hasn't changed all that much since last summer, thanks to all the tai chi, chi kung and other exercises I do year-round to stay in shape. I can still swim all the drills I swam last year, and a few new ones I've learned since. ** On rare occasions, when there are no other people in the pool, just me and the lifeguards, I get an opportunity to take some videos of myself in the water. This was an overcast day, rain threatening. Since nobody else showed up at the pool, I was able to use my camera. In this recent video, shot during the summer of 2010, I am 59 years old. I am practicing 3 butterfly drills: - 1-breath fly drill: 1 breath to cross the pool. I swim across the width of the pool using six butterfly strokes without coming up for air until I reach the other side. Then another six strokes, in the other direction, again on one lungful of air. Two dolphin kicks per arm cycle. - R-2-L-2 fly drill: stroke only with the right arm and turn head to the right to take a breath; stroke with both arms and look straight ahead to take a breath; stroke only with left arm and turn head to the left to take a breath; stroke with both arms and look straight ahead to take a breath, etc. Two dolphin kicks per arm cycle. - R-2-L-2 1-breath fly drill: 1 breath to cross the pool. Stroke only with the ...
- Short video of a certain happening in October A spontaneous October Elk season hunting trip that Father, Brother, and I decided to go on. We did not "shoot" any living animal on this said trip, but a lungful of happiness we did enjoy very much. We met up with our cousin Gordy to hunt. It was an enjoyable thing this said hunting. We very much enjoyed hunting with this said cousin. We also had hungry raccoon neighbors one night.We fed some cheese puffs to these said hungry raccoons.
- Double beer bong with lung ful of smoke A couple of tokes on a dart, then hold in whilst punishing 2 full beers
- Soo busy Sorry
- Life Vividly Lived, Part 1 - Flower's Gallery, London In September 2009, Inish Turk Beg, a private island off the West Coast of Ireland held its first annual Artists Residency. Pieces created from this unique experience are on display in February 2010 in London's Flowers Gallery, and one piece from each artist has been donated to the island for future visitors to enjoy. The artists selected for the inaugural Inish Turk Beg Artists week were Nicola Hicks, Scarlett Hooft Graafland, Kay Harwood, Shoichi Sakurai, Peter Jaques, Laura Brennan and Darren Edwards. The artists were each chosen for their experience and skill with different media and their instinctive relationship with the environment. They were invited to spend a week living on Inish Turk Beg in what is hoped to become an important event in the art calendar. They each created a piece of work in response to this incredible environment, communicating the islands unique creative energy and philosophy of Life Vividly Lived. Inishturkbeg is situated in Clew Bay, County Mayo, a remarkably beautiful part of Ireland on its wild and rugged West coast. A fascination with islands led owner, Nadim Sadek, to wish to share the beauty of Inish Turk Beg and the island is now available for rental for those who want to enjoy its special energy which they claim delivers a real lungful of life. The energy of the island leads to a passion to do everything with a bit of a tilt! This is seen in all the Inish Turk Beg brand projects: Artisan food, Maiden Voyage Inish ...
- My biggest ever inflation? - farting and burping This might well be the biggest i've ever inflated myself. I ate a very beany, farty curry a few hours before, swallowed a lungful of air, then a balloonful of air, then started pumping even more air into myself with a footpump. It was really tempting just to keep going until i popped! There are some farts and burps at the end, but i also missed quite a few huge farts.
- Twist smoke. Enjoying a good lungful of twist, great tobacco, my choice from now on!
- Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 12 A Lungful of Alan CLICK here: to watch Two and a Half Men episodes online!
- Mouth Rocket MORE HERE djfun.ic.cz There's nothing more satisfying than a lungful of rocket smoke !
- The Ultimate Bongs The ultimate smoking utensils, these stainless steel water pipes (also known as bongs) deliver a rich lungful of medicating power. These bongs are professionally TIG welded and constructed in the USA, and provide many advantages versus the traditional glass bong... The most significant of the differences is being virtually indestructible. More information will be uploaded shortly. Considering these products are at this point one-of-a-kind, mass interest will lead to the manufacturing of such utensils. We can even fabricate custom bongs that you design yourself. Give us your feedback! If you are interested in purchasing one or need more information, call Scott Crutcher at 1 805 904 8286.
- Lungful of Wind Invocation of the Blue Star Kachina.
- Lexi's Ponderings Episode 4 Bonjour! Episode 4! I'm sorry I didn't bring it out yesterday but as I said I wasn't comfortable with myself and from that I decided that it wouldn't be right to be recording when I wasn't fully into doing it. ^^ But I'm back :D Thank you those who've commented and left video responses. I've read and watched them all and so thank you for telling me how you feel and your own opinions :) Would you wait or would you seek out love? Would you settle for second love even if you think that there could be something more out there? Do you like to be romanced, serenaded, wined and dined? Or is that just fabricated to make the love look good? Is it about what you feel or what you show? Should I stick with singular topics...or do my normal five topics in one lungful of air? See you in Ep 5! :P Lexi *** - Please Sign the petition and stop the "Kill the Gays" Bill from being passed in Uganda. Give the LGBT Community there, their freedom to love whom they want to love. Love is Love. Gender shouldn't restrict that. Age Maybe. But NEVER gender. :)
- PADI training for Iza, Tomek, Paddy and Ola Ola, Paddy, Iza, and Tomek doing their PADI scuba diving training. In this video we see Iza skillfully removing her mask underwater and replacing it. Taken on one lungful of air.
- Keep Smoking Sucking down a lungful of happiness
- Matt versus the Diablo Loco - 500000 SHU e-juice Soon to be available from www.totallywicked- , Decadent Vapours' Diablo Loco (Crazy Devil!) is the hottest ejuice in the world, made from the hottest chillis in the world - the famed (Guiness World Record-holding) Naga Jolokia, aka. Bhut or Bih Jolokia. In their raw state they have been measured at over 1 million Scoville Heat Units (SHU). The ejuice in this test measures 500000 SHU - that's pretty much as hot as the hottest of habaneros, and over 100x as hot as tobasco sauce. It's got a throat hit like a pickaxe in the chest! I tell you what, this guy's got the X Factor - the one time I sucked down a lungful of this stuff, I was incapacitated for the best part of an afternoon, and spent most of it crying like a baby!
- Rational Man dives the shark cave with a LAR V rebreather Rational man on vacation, part 2, taking the rebreather out for a final spin before I take off. As a note, it is perfectly safe to fly after diving, as long as your PPN2 does not exceed .79 ATA during the dive. so check my math: If you take one lungful of air at the surface and then go on loop without purging, then you have .79 ATA of nitrogen in your loop. Now say you go down to 33 FSW, or 2ATA total, without changing the volume of the loop. On a pure O2 rebreather, all of your make up gas is O2, so the PPN2 cannot increase. Therefore since PPO2+PPN2= 2ATA, then your PPO2 is a nice, safe 1.21 and your PPN2 is still .79, so for an hour dive is well within limits, and you can fly as soon as you hit the beach, or they could extract you straight from the water, if they wanted. The tech stats: I used the same gear as last weeks dive, without changing anything out. Started with 70 bar, left the water with 20-30 bar, for about 50 bar on a one hour dive, which maxed at 35 feet. The sofnolime was the limiting factor, not because it had already got two hours on it, but because it was five years expired. I don't know if it goes bad, but I felt it was best not to push my luck, so I limited the excursion to one hour. The batteries in the camera were energizer ultra lithium, and between the two dives and some beach side replay, had over two hours on them. They were showing two power bars out of three by the end of this dive, but still proved adequate. I have recieved some grief over ...
- How to make a Vuvuzela even louder Here at the AskMen UK offices, we're always looking for new innovations, and our web designer Pete Blaszkiewicz is no exception. To make you vuvuzela roar like an elephant, all you need is a regular household vuvuzela, a traffic cone, and a huge lungful of air. Slot the cone into the end of the horn, and voila - the loudest and most annoying vuvuzela EVER!!!
- Two And A Half Men S02E12 - Batcave
- "Heel Caught In Bike Wheel Spokes / Kerosene Face" From July 29, 1998 ... Angie tells about the time when her heel was caught in a bike wheel ... oh my ... followed by an intelligent story involving a bonfire, kerosene and a lungful of air ...
- Talking with Hookah - Taco Bell Talking with a lungful of Hookah tobacco smoke. Taco Bell. Insta-***.
- Sprint martial arts Padwork, alex Campbell and Wayne dudley
- Portal 2 Ester Egg - Take GLaDOS' escape advice Chapter 4 While escaping from the test chambers with Wheatley, the always helpful GLaDOS will offer you an easier alternative exit. If you're smart, you ignored her and ran in the opposite direction. If you're curious or completionist, however, you took the bait... and, after a brief glimpse at the outside world (ie, fake plants), received a lethal lungful of neurotoxin. Worth a shot!
- GTA San Andreas Mission # 58 Amphibious Assault (With Lungs Capacity) Amphibious Assault If you havent been training up your underwater breathing skills - and lets be honest, you havent been - youll need to upgrade your lung capacity before you can take this mission. The easiest way to do this is to find a body of water, dive underneath and swim downwards for a bit, then let CJ float back to the surface. You wont lose as much breath while CJ is motionless, allowing you to spend more time underwater per dive, thus letting you upgrade a bit more quickly. Youll need to get three or four full lung capacity upgrades (meaning that itll pop up a message letting you know that you can breath underwater for a longer period of time) before you can actually go through with Wu Zis plan. Said plan, obviously enough, involves a lot of swimming. Wu wants you to plant a bug on a boat in the harbor, but youll need to swim underneath the surface to avoid the Da Nang patrol boats. Getting past them, thankfully, isnt too difficult; swim just underneath the surface until you run out of breath, then come back up for another lungful. The guards wont shoot you when you surface, so long as you dont move until you dive again. The boat has a ladder on the far side from the shore, so dive underneath it and jump onto the float there to get aboard. The more stealth kills you can get, the fewer guards that will come running when youre discovered. Now, if you make a lot of noise, the guards will come running, so its worth your while to get stealth kills. You can use the ...
- Two Bong Tokes in One Breath Double bong toke because the bowls not big enough for a lungful :P
- "One week in North Island" Deanandliz's photos around Auckland, New Zealand (week in auckland) Preview of Deanandliz's blog at TravelPod. Read the full blog here: This blog preview was made by TravelPod using the TripAdvisor™ TripWow slideshow creator. Entry from: Auckland, New Zealand Entry Title: "One week in North Island" Entry: "Route: Rotorua - Lake Taupo - Tongoririo Crossing - Waitomo - Raglan - Auckland Fri Up early and flew to New Zealand. Dean spent the trip looking for whales but couldn't find any. We used all our Fijian dollars on a bottle of Smirnoff Red - should keep us going for a few days. Missing Fiji already. Had a late afternoon sleep to make up for the early night and yet more form filling. That evening we had a Pad Thai meal in Auckland just around the corner from our hostel and sorted out a rental car for the next 5 days. Sat Skyped Dad (Lizzie's not Dean's) and went shopping for jumpers. Picked up the car @ 1pm after some confusion. We booked White Water rafting for the next day and set off towards Rotorua. Before hitting Rotorua proper we went up the Gondola and spontaneously decided to ride their land luges. We'd heard that Rotorua center smelt of eggs and we were almost disappointed until we turned a corner and got a good lungful of sulphur. Smelly! We stayed at Kiwipackers. Went for a run in the evening and found the vents with sulphur steam and bubbling mud pools. Sun Went white water rafting, down 2m, 1m then 7m waterfalls. (see separate blog as someone else took the pics) Afterwards we drove to Lake Taupo. On the way ...
- 25235 and 40145 Departing Bo'ness Class 25 and Class 40 (noisily) depart Bo'ness during the Autumn 2006 Diesel Gala. Unfortunately I was a bit slow with the camera and so missed the bit from the platform to the footbridge. Still, I got a good lungful of carcinogenic diesel smoke. WARNING: Quite Loud Filmed: Sunday 1st October 2006 Camera: Kodak DX6340
- Two and a Half Men Season 2 Episode 12 - A Lungful of Alan ow.ly Watch every episode of Two and a Half Men for free and get news
- What Tomorrow Brings...A Jonas Brothers Love Story...Chapter 6 A/N WOW!! What a week! Volleyball games, dates ( =D ), homework...school. I'm loving this year. But this week is going to go by so slowly. I walked off the bus staring into the beautiful sunset with Joe by my side. I inhaled a large lungful of air. I immediately coughed. Joe stared at me in horror. AF: "Don't worry," I said between coughs, "the air just smells like urine." It's true it does. And cigarette smoke. This is not what I imagined. Joe chuckled at my sour look. JJ: "I'm sorry. And you're right. It does." NJ: "Blech! I thought it would at least smell nice. It's beautiful." CG: "Maybe when we head into town it will smell more like coffee and desert." AF: "Yum! Paris deserts. And tomorrow, shopping!" JJ: "I thought you were tired!" AF: "Not in Paris, babe." Joe whistled at that. NJ: "Babe?" AF: "You hush up." CG: "I want to go shopping, too!" KJ: "We can't. We have to go back to the hotel. We are doing all of that stuff tomorrow morning. Actually, you ladies will be shopping tomorrow while we set up and rehearse for the concert tomorrow night." CG: "Damn." AF: "Double damn." NJ: "Whoah. Deja vu." JJ: "Tell me about it." The Jonas family, Cat, Dani, and I slid into the dark limosine that took us back to our hotel. It was about twenty minutes away from the airport, which was already in Paris. The arcitecture here was very distinct and unique. We stayed on the newer side of Paris. The attention to detail was fantastic. I was interested in the beauty of Paris, sure. But ...
- 2-yr Old Yo Gabba Fan Blows Out Birthday Candle 2-year old toddler sings and sways to the Happy Birthday song and blows out his candle on his Yo Gabba cake with a lungful of air, spit and all!
- Ultimate Medicator Bong Video #1 The ultimate smoking utensils, these stainless steel water pipes (also known as bongs) deliver a rich lungful of medicating power. These bongs are professionally TIG welded and constructed in the USA with high quality stainless steel, and provide many advantages versus the traditional glass bong... The most significant of the differences is being virtually indestructible, and not leaving the displeasurable metallic taste on the users palate, like other metal bongs. More information will be uploaded shortly. Considering these products are at this point one-of-a-kind, mass interest will lead to the manufacturing of such utensils. We can even fabricate custom bongs that you design yourself. Give us your feedback! If you are interested in purchasing one or need more information, call Scott Crutcher (the owner of Accurate Welding) at 1 805 904 8286. This is the same number on the business card. Thanks everyone! This video was made by Vincenzo!
- 3XS - Isolated Sky (Gimmefive, 2006) isolated sky diving the deep of waters devoted to find the pearl it's turning a lungful of hope into a breath-taking jewel remember where i belong to as i watch my bubbles rise these precious spheres chain me to the isolated sky live and die to touch blue sky climbing thin-aired mountains for a sight that's choking you it's conquering the useless for more than a simple view there's a different panorama invisible to the eye when muscles try to take you to the isolated sky live and die to touch blue sky will roots remind me of where i'm tied before i'm too far from the ground? will they be strong enough to hold me back to where i belong? i'm diving the deep of waters and climbing the killing heights 'cause a suicide desire chains me to some breath-taking delight key of the way back home token of the chance to rise it's a vanishing piece in my lungs of the isolated sky live and die to touch blue sky will roots remind me of where i'm tied before i'm too far from the ground? will they be strong enough to hold me back to where i belong? will roots remind me of where i'm tied before i'm too far from the ground? will they be strong enough to hold me back to where i'll be?
- Sea Turtles Match Breathing to Dive Depths? November 23, 2010—A new study shows that leatherback turtle buoyancy is likely determined by the amount of air they inhale above the surface before they dive. Many animals exhale before they dive, but the leatherback descends with a lungful of air.
- - Hotel Habakuk Maribor - Comfortable stay more than 130 rooms with all the necessary comfortHotel Habakuk is a high quality hotel in the region. It has 128 rooms at its disposal, 6 junior and 3 executive suites. You can choose between the view of pool terraces and Maribor, or the view over the green Pohorje plateau. You can enjoy the exceptional culinary pleasures in three restaurants. In the Mezzanine and Fizz bars you can be served a range chosen beverages and ***tails. Wellness SPA Centre a way to excellent state of health For the richness of the moments and excellent state of health, our highly qualified team can provide daily beauty programmes, body care, facial treatments, rejuvenating and energising massages, aroma therapies, manicures, pedicures and hair treatments. You can gain your body strength in our fitness studio or by playing squash. Relaxation in thermal water poolsYou can relax in indoor or outdoor pools, whirlpools with thermal water, Turkish baths, classical Finnish sauna, or a Finnish sauna with colour therapy. On the slopes of the Pohorje plateau inhale a lungful of airIn the summer, the surroundings of the hotel offer innumerable possibilities for recreation ands relaxation from cycling, horseback riding to hiking and playing golfWhen the slopes of the Pohorje plateau are covered with snow, the guests can enjoy skiing, snowboarding or running across vast ski slopes. Congressional centre six multi-purpose hallsCongressional centre Habakuk provides the ...
- Siouxsie And The Banshees - Sick Child Sick Child Please comment!!!!!!
- Threshold - Sanity's End From the DVD ''Critical Energy'' Lyrics: He's just another victim of the system's bloody knife A problem evader an escapee of life A temporary soma not yet prescribed Has stripped him of ego with each lungful imbibed Get your mind-set altered here i will provide you with Some fantastic gear Up down sideways forward and back our children submit To lysergic attack Hiding in tantric mesmerized trances As the warehouse lightshow flickers and dances Synapses snap as his madness advances Leaving him open to paranoid fancies Lost in the garden of fantastic mind I'm leaving my ego and body behind Trails of false images hang in the air The smell of strange colours are heard everywhere Over the rainbow and into the light I'm orbiting slowly, I'm high as a kite Can't remember my name anymore Everything's changed since i opened the door Get out demons get out controlling my brain Freak out healing freak out going insane Hit out feelings hit out cannot explain Reach out reeling reach out calling my name For twenty-four hours time has no meaning But several days later kicking and screaming With delusions of grandeur and one o'clock fit A family signed section has caught me in the net Can't seem to regain control of my fears The world's receding and leaving me here Get out demons get out controlling my brain Freak out healing freak out going insane Hit out feelings hit out cannot explain Reach out reeling reach out calling my name A shot of the hard stuff makes him tranquil and straight ...
- Rolf Harris ::: I've Lost My Mummy (with lyrics) Rolf Harris and his I've Lost My Mummy ... now who else could get away with this but Rolf . I remember being in this situation many, many times ... 'cos me mam was a right so and so about looking for bargains ... she often forgot I existed when the lure of a half-priced hat (they all wore 'em in those days) or some off cut of material flashed at her from three counters away. After a minute or so I would start to wail and be whisked off somewhere strange ... they would interrogate me and then ... "We have a little boy called Rikkyhardo here ... would his mother please come to the manager's office and pick him up. What an ordeal! And now ... the lyrics Just like the inside of any big shop, people were everywhere, Suddenly business was brought to a stop when a terrible yell hit the air... [chorus] I've lost my mummy, a-ha-ha-haaaa, I've lost my mummy. [deep, indrawn sob] I've lost my mummy, a-ha-ha-haaaa, I've lost my mummy! ub, ub hup ub hup hup ub hup hup ub. People all gathered to look at the lad, patted him on the head. [Woman] Where was your mummy, when you saw her last? Turning to her the boy said... [repeat chorus] Down came the manager to fix up the mess, took the small boy aside, [Manager] Come on now lad, let's have your name and address, With a lungful of air he replied... [repeat chorus] Well just then his mother appeared on the spot, gave him a hefty whack [sound of smack] [Mother] That oughta teach you to go and get lost! and the little boy's voice floated back ...
- SR khomsin per DVD Tersedia Software: After effect Cs 3, Cs 4, Cs 5, 3D Album 3.30, Pinnacle 10,11,12,14 + DVD bonus hubungi +966565584747
- Halves Halves I was running away from home with three others who'd looted paper routes, piggy banks. I'd stuck a bag of coins under the seat of a '64 Ford Galaxie, my parents' car. With that under-the-seat stash of half-dollars in a blue Seagram's Crown Royal bag, I'd hop a Greyhound when the first bald tire blew or the engine seized. Half a plan was what I had. And that humming wire of an interstate highway. Never had a road opened like that four-lane did that night for the four of us. We glissaded down it, thanks to rain and the age and condition of the tires. Pulled from a hat of dark water and darker shadow by some magician in a cloak of stars and May rain, half the windshield wipers' ticking drowned out by half a Led Zeppelin song dialed into on AM radio. My friend Tom had read in a newspaper that Taos, New Mexico had communes friendly to runaways. Our destination: a rumor of fellowship and sun and positive, haloing vibrations far from Ohio. We were bodies rocketed from relative tranquility and headed, who knows why, toward kind strangers. You shouldn't be surprised to learn that a couple of us had the notion of enlisting in the Navy in California when the money gave out, and we knew it would. That first night, we pulled over to sleep in the car because we didn't want to shell out for a motel or campground parking. We had a long way to go. Already a couple of hundred miles from home, we were finding out about bedding down in a car. In 1971, there was a great deal to love in ...
- Toilet Justice Toilet Justice by Juliet Aucreman I thank Mrs. Wright, my kindergarten teacher, for teaching me to stand in line, a skill I've used ever since, while waiting to use a women's bathroom. But still I suffer the experience. You see, Mrs. Wright neglected to address Restroom-Line Indignation (RLI), the indignation incited in waiting women when they witness men whooshing through men's rooms. Recently, my husband and I drove to Death Valley to see the spring wildflowers. From time to time, my husband sipped water, and now and then he'd pull over, pop out, and leave me to ponder. I drank little, willfully parching myself. For a dame, drinking and driving in lowland Death Valley is dangerous since there's nothing to pop behind. The road stretches straight across the flat, leaving the far hills to loftier duties than hiding busy women. After driving through Death Valley for about two hours, we reached "Badwater", a salty body of water named by a prospector whose mule wouldn't touch the stuff. The National Park Service has furthered the Badwater tradition by providing vaulted toilets. I approached the bathroom lines, women's and men's, which, of course, were lopsided. Without a thought, I pulled in behind a woman, number fif*** in line. Then I peered ahead at the men's line. Total men in line? Three. Suddenly it occurred to me: the men's line was shorter because the men had been going...all along the road. Now we women, who'd had to wait and wait and wait while our partners had ...
- Thomas White - "Yalla" #6: Lungful Of Air Filmed in Lyndhurst Road, Brighton, March 25th 2011
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about lungful
“Trotec Group Blog - English: The information weblog of the der Trotec Group balanced diet, boost your vitamin intake and try to get out and get a lungful of fresh air as often as you can to help strengthen your immune system”
— Trotec Group Blog – English | The information weblog of the, trotec-
“We are looking for places to sleep in between Madrid and Paris (we only need a little time a car drove past we had to cover our faces so we wouldn't get a lungful of dust”
“original short fiction from a UK based writer read something different People say if you smoke then you bring yourself closer to death, each lungful of smoke you in- and exhale is one lungful closer”
— edazzle dot net - is this it?,
“Warning: you might want to finish anything you are eating before you read the opening paragraph of this article. Spend a day walking around any major city”
— The Best Places in the World With the Cleanest Air | Recycle Blog,
“Diary Notes, Free theme, WordPress Free theme, download whether you could get here in time to experience a similar lungful, and whether you're in the category of acquaintance I would allow admittance”
— SRF Heavy Industries " Reviewed: this current lungful of air, ngc2632.com
“The Free Dictionary forum "As the debate moved on to other weighty matters, including the pros and cons of euthanasia, some delegates left the auditorium, eager for a lungful of bracing, but fresh, Southport air." My attempt:”
— a lungful of bracing - Español-Inglés, English-Spanish,
“Then I took up the canister, and took a deep lungful. of cool gas. Went back to the 'machine. EXPLOSION of light and color, as Track this topic · Email this topic · Print this topic · Subscribe to this forum”
— Experience Report - Somni-Forum,
“The home of Emma Cooper's organic gardening blog and articles and The Alternative Kitchen Garden podcast”
— blog: ,
“starting to mix! need a little help from the pros : welcome to the forum! Logged. Health Fascism: just say no! •:*""*:•..•:we're taking over the world, one lungful at a time. kamiel192. Newbie. Offline”
— starting to mix! need a little help from the pros :), totallywicked-
related keywords for lungful
- lungful of alan
- lungful definition
- lungfull magazine
- lungful air
- lungful meaning
- lungful plural
- lungful carbon delusion
- lungful dictionary
- lungful of bass
- lungful of smoke
- lungful of alan two and a half men
- lungful of alan 2 and half men
- a lungful of alan wiki
- a lungful of alan cast
- a lungful of alan episode
- a lungful of alan megavideo
similar for lungful
- last episode
- brooke davis
- all i want
- pretty little
- little faces
- carbon dioxide
- respiratory organs
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- arterial blood
- lung cancer
- free online dictionary
- chest cavity
- free dictionary
- phrases and idioms
- english dictionary
- idiom dictionary
- old cowboys
- deep breath
- personal tools
- english nouns
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- jen robinson
- mike topp
- todd colby
- brett evans
- julie sloane
- brandon downing
- bill kushner
- tom devaney
- edwin torres
- chris martin
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- compact oxford english dictionary