- Definition of lore from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of lore. Pronunciation of lore. Definition of the word lore. Origin of the word lore. — “lore - Definition of lore at ”,
- Lore-master. Minstrel. Rune-keeper. Warden. Explorer Deeds. Lore Deeds. Race Deeds. Reputation Lore Content (Full listing ") Most Popular. Most Recent. Sauron. Aragorn Elessar. Fourth Age. — “LOTRO Lorebook”,
- Myspace Music profile for LORE’L. Download LORE’L Hip Hop / Rap / Hyphy music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read LORE’L's blog. — “LORE'L on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Know Your Lore. While it's definitely not necessary to have played the Each week, Matthew Rossi and Anne Stickney present Know Your Lore, a glimpse into the lore and history behind the game of World of Warcraft. — “WoW Insider's Guide to WarCraft Lore - WoW Insider”,
- All the Latest Guild Wars News. — “Lore of Mythos - Guild Wars - News”,
- Buy lore at BizRate, the best price comparison search engine on the web. Shop, compare and save when you buy online. — “lore - Online Shopping at BizRate. Black Friday Deals 2010”,
- Lore in the Warcraft series of games is a term used for "background story". The use of the term stems from Blizzard's snippets of "lore" for many of the multiplayer maps in their Warcraft RTS games, although how much of it has. — “Lore - WoWWiki - Your guide to the World of Warcraft”,
- Welcome to Lore Systems. We offer internet hosting, internet access, managed colocation, web site hosting, and design. We also provide network security and IP-based telephone systems. — “LORE SYSTEMS - [Home >> Welcome to Lore Systems]”,
- Buy lore, Books items on eBay. Find great deals on Toys Hobbies, Collectibles items and get what you want now!. — “lore items - Get great deals on Books, Toys Hobbies items on”,
- Lore Inc. - Offering Web Site Design and Application Development since 1994. We specialize in E-commerce and database intergration on the Web. — “Lore Inc”, lore-
- Shop for lore at Target. Choose from Insect Lore Butterfly Pavilion, Insect Lore Anthill and other products. — “lore : Target Search Results”,
- This class of lore earns a special places out of around fifty other different kinds of folklore, because it shows our capacity to continue to share oral culture even in ages where mass technology is several times more valued than the stories. — “Lore”,
- lore (uncountable) all the facts and traditions about a particular Ilu forsis la chefa pordo, iris trans la longa vestibulo e lore apertis la pordo dil koqueyo. — “lore - Wiktionary”,
- Want to know more about the lore of World of Warcraft? Although the game doesn't require any prior knowledge of Warcraft lore to enjoy, you may appreciate the broader understanding of the setting and characters in the game that you will gain from learning about the lore. — “WoW -> Info -> Story”,
- Lore was a Soong-type android constructed by Dr. Noonian Soong and Juliana Soong at the Omicron Theta colony and activated on September 9, 2335. Built in Dr. Soong's own image, Lore was the fourth android they constructed and the first successful. — “Lore - Memory Alpha, the Star Trek Wiki”, memory-
- EverQuest 2 lore has never been easier to access! This site catalogues in game books, npc dialogue, official website lore, factions, and much more. — “The Athenaeum - EverQuest 2 Lore”,
- The story or reasoning behind occurances. Usually a story or novel that has become mediated. lore legend myth love whore magic inkubus sukkubus wytches 07/07/07 rig hex seven folklore epic lure fable parable sukkubus fiction 06/06/06 six. — “Urban Dictionary: lore”,
- Lore definition, the body of knowledge, esp. of a traditional, anecdotal, or popular nature, on a particular subject: See more. — “Lore | Define Lore at ”,
- Wikisource has the text of the 1911 Encyclopædia Britannica article lore. This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title. If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article. — “Lore - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Pictorial journey into different areas of our world history. — “Earthlore Explorations”,
- lore n. Accumulated facts, traditions, or beliefs about a particular subject. See synonyms at knowledge. — “lore: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Lore was the name used by two Soong-type androids in the 24th century. (TNG episode: "Datalore"; TNG short story: "I Am Become Death". — “Lore - Memory Beta, non-canon Star Trek Wiki”, memory-
- Definition of lore in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of lore. Pronunciation of lore. Translations of lore. lore synonyms, lore antonyms. Information about lore in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “lore - definition of lore by the Free Online Dictionary”,
related images for lore
- Also which shirts are on offer I d love the following but for my char server if that was possible and any extra charge and blah blah blah i love you blah I also liked the original shirt A I d also like a shirt in large
- There were once three young lasses of lore each with beauty and talent galore As their dad often said as he shook his
- models to my credit The following year I learned enough about modeling to take second place in a celshading contest with a less awful model I also attempted to create a 3D version of Lore at that time but I still lacked the modeling and drawing skills I needed to translate him properly into 3D and the celshaded results looked hideous Each new celshaded model after
- lore bloedefotos bunt jpg
- lore jpg
- lore 10 jpg
- Now you recall what happened to me with the *** soldiers After that I missed my period for a few months In
- 2009年02月24日 23 31 新刊の表紙画像 例大祭6新刊は 紫 と 霊夢 の話です
- Звук Eva Cassidy Songbird Изображение Forgotten Lore by ~zemotion http fc01 deviantart com fs10 i 2006 099 c c Forgotten Lore by zemotion jpg Автор текста Милорад Павич Корсет
- lore jpg
- lunch mirrors dragons vampires lore and lore Band of the show Jane s Addiction that s who
- lore jpg
- Lore jpg
- toda una semana y apenas lució vestuario ayer en Las noches del Futbol hasta eso sólo camisa el mismo pantalón Vayan a la tienda El Asturiano de perdido Esto fue lo que dio la TV Cb Foto Cortesía Lore Lore
- ■有角族ロア 永遠の夜を生きる者
- lore lore 21406 017 jpg
- Here s one that was also taken in deep dusk but I pulled the blue out and turned up the contrast to make it look like mid day overcast rather than dusk http www rickdenney com images for trees lore jpg In this image I biased it blue and pushed the histogram more to the left It s much darker than it was in real life giving a dusk
- desfilados por Izabel Goulart e Isabeli Fontana Ameeei as estampas e os vestidinhos rodados de cintura marcada Saídas de praia perfeitas pra quem não aguenta mais batinha e short O desfile da Lore foi um dos mais aguardados entre os fashionistas recifenses Todo mundo ansioso pra ver na passarela as criações fofas e coloridas que conquistaram em tempo recorde
- favicon gif 17 Jun 2009 07 29 0 favicon ico 17 Jun 2009 07 29 0 lore resized jpg 12 May 2007 05 34 66K lore jpg 12 May 2007 05 35 525K
- http data fuskbugg se skalma n01 lore jpg
- 1 15MB
- balkoia dela koloretan egoki konbinatua itxitura zaindua eta orekatua Irabazleak bertako produktuez osatutako saskia irabazi du Irabazlearen balkoia
- А также самая свежая обоина от Наташи В Фан арте два рисунка нового автора Snake Data и Lore
- lore corcitta jpg
- Lore Prahm gif
- cristals except the brown one because when I want to put the cristal in the refractor it don t work http f imagehost org 0156 This ref is missing jpg and i have the cristal http f imagehost org 0138 Lore jpg Please help me I don t have any other idea
- Németh Zoltán Gábor
- LORE jpg
- Lore 12 0006 gif
- lore jpg
- Back to top | previous page
- lore jpg
- Nice quilt bert In old 8 bit times my mother knitted a scarf as a present for me with the werewulf from knight lore old zx spectrum game on it Here is the picture http chris silmor de knight lore jpg
- Video lar The Mummers Dance 1997 Bonny Swans
- murphys lore jpg
- Category action Avg Rating
- Различните измерения на махмурлука Махмурлукът може да приема различни форми Например 932 странична спортна книга
- GWEN and Now Time marches on Six years have passed since the events in Guild Wars Prophecies since the Searing blazed across Ascalon Chroniclers in Lion s Arch have compiled a report
related videos for lore
- LORE - Kingdom Hearts Lore in (almost) a Minute! ChrisCrossMedia goes through the very extensive lore of Kingdom Hearts in almost a minute! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by ChrisCrossMedia Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Kingdom Hearts Lore in (almost) a Minute! Our story begins during the massive conflict known as the Keyblade War. Thousands of Light and Darkness Keyblade wielders clashed in order to create the legendary X-Blade, which had the ability to summon Kingdom Hearts, the source of all power and knowledge, to its wielder. In the end, many Keyblade wielders along with the X-Blade were destroyed and darkness consumed Kingdom Hearts. Fortunately, the light within the seven hearts of children who survived the war rebuilt the universe into several worlds with barriers between them to prevent Keyblade wielders from gathering and starting a second war over the X-Blade. These seven hearts would eventually become the Princesses of Heart; Kairi, Alice, Snow White, Jasmine, Belle, Cinderella, and Aurora. Years later, Keyblade Master Xehanort, having heard legends of the Keyblade War, becomes obsessed with forging the X-Blade and unlocking Kingdom Hearts for himself. Growing old, Xehanort realizes he must transfer his essence to a new body and finds a 'host' in the boy Ventus, a Keyblade wielder ...
- Lore'l - Make It Pop (official video) LORE'L sets off her upcoming cd, LEADING LADY... check her out at: &
- LORE - Portal Lore in a Minute! JoyceIRL narrates this weeks Lore on the Portal series. Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by JoyceIRL Head Writer Dodger: Edited by Schroeder: Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Portal Lore in a Minute! In the year 1947 Aperture Science Enrichment Center was created to make shower curtains for the US Military. The owner, Cave Johnson, fell ill thanks to his secret production of a Conversion Gel made from Lunar rocks prompting him to produce a three-tiered research program to ensure the longevity of his company. First, The Heimlich Counter-Maneuver. Second, The Take-A-Wish Foundation and third, The Portal Project which included the making of the Aperture Science Handheld Portal Device. The latter was endlessly funded by the Senate and Johnson went on to... well, die. Fast forward many years later when an AI research assistant known as "Genetic Lifeform and Disk Operating System" - aka GLaDOS - is activated on the Enrichment Center's first Bring Your Daughter To Work day. After releasing a neuro-toxin, locking everyone inside and taking over the facility, GLaDOS is equipped with a morality core to keep her dickish impulses in line. The morality core is a failure, shock. and thus, the Aperture Test Chambers were created for GLaDOS's enjoyment. The remaining employees were forced to further ...
- LORE Trailer | TIFF Festival 2012
- LORE - Batman: Arkham City Lore in a Minute! KnightWing stares into the abyss of the Batman: Arkham City Lore, and doesn't blink!! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by KnightWing Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Batman: Arkham City Lore in a Minute! Left in ruins by Batman's final showdown with a Titan-enhanced Joker, Arkham Asylum is deemed no longer capable of housing the criminals of Gotham City by its newly appointed mayor and ex-warden of Arkham Asylum, Quincy Sharp. The brother-sister crime duo known as T&T, also jacked on Titan, make an attack on City Hall, and when they're thwarted by good 'ol Batman, they resort to blowing themselves up. Titan is a nasty drug. With Gotham City hall demolished and the populace in panic, Quincy Sharp takes this opportunity to declare martial law and reveal his plans for 'Arkham City.' Sharp plans to wall off half of the city to house criminals in an open-air detention facility, which effectively makes half of Gotham a playground for Batman's enemies. Mayor Quincy Sharp - wicked mastermind, you ask? Not so, as he's merely a puppet for an evil psychiatrist. Enter Hugo Strange - Arkham Asylum's resident psychiatrist and sinister architect of the Arkham City Project. His deranged obsession with Batman has led him to believe Bruce Wayne and the Bat are one and the ...
- LORE - God of War Lore in a Minute! WowCrendor tells us the story of God of War and how Kratos becomes a killing machine bound to the Blades of Chaos!!! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by WowCrendor Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - God of War Lore in a Minute! Two brothers, Kratos and Deimos, born and raised in Sparta were natural warriors. Deimos, the younger brother, bore an unusual red birthmark across his body. Whispers from an Oracle foretold the destruction of the Olympians at the hands of a Marked Warrior. Fearing that Deimos may be that warrior, the Gods devised a plan to disprove the prophecy. Ares and Athena descended into Sparta to kidnap Deimos. Kratos was struck down, leaving a permanent scar over his eye. Ares then imprisoned Deimos where he would remain in torment. To honor his brother, Kratos tattooed across his body the birthmark of Deimos. Years pass but despite Kratos' victories, he and his Spartans were no match for the bloodthirsty Barbarian tribes. Kratos desperately pledged allegiance to Ares in exchange for victory. His request was granted and Kratos was bound to the Blades of Chaos as a sign of his servitude. Kratos served Ares loyally, slaughtering scores of innocents and burning cities to the ground. Ares recognized Kratos could become death incarnate itself ...
- LORE - Guild Wars Lore in a Minute! In celebration for its 7th Anniversary, Dodger tells the tale of the Guild Wars! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Dodger Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Guild Wars Lore in a Minute! 3000 years ago, a race of serpents were summoned by the Gods to be the world's custodians -- they nurtured the growth and survival of other creatures while the Gods continued to build the world around them. The serpent protectors ushered in an era of balance and harmony until a race of new creatures were born: the humans. Humans, though young, craved power and control, spreading to other lands and lording over weaker beings. The serpents retreated to the Crystal Desert for some well deserved R&R after realizing the humans had undone all of their hard work. Despite this, the Gods continued to construct the world and decided the best way to fix their problem was to make the creatures of Tyria more powerful with magical abilities. It was meant to make the task of survival easier but instead, races warred against each other for dominance...which none of us saw coming. The humans suffered almost to the point of extinction but King Doric, the leader of the human tribes, traveled to the City of Gods and begged them to bring peace to Tyria. The Gods agreed and seized back the gift ...
- Omnia - Pagan Folk Lore Order DVD here: * Tracklist: 01. Intro/Bealtaine 02. Wytches' Brew 03. Richard Parker's Fancy 04. The Raven 05. Alive! 06. Dil Gaya 07. Entrezomp ni Kelted 08. Fairy Tale 09. Saltatio Vita About DVD: *
- LORE - Devil May Cry Lore in a Minute! Dodger tell us the lore of Devil May Cry up until the births of Dante and Vergil! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Dodger Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Devil May Cry Lore in a Minute! Two millennia ago, the Devil Prince Mundus ruled over the Demon world. It was not enough, however, and he planned to conquer the Human world and rule over both realms. One of his most loyal generals, Sparda, rebelled and single-handedly defeated Mundus and his demon army. After sealing Mundus in a marble vault, Sparda turned his attention towards the Temen-ni-gru, the gateway between the demon and human realms. To close the gateway, Sparda combined his own blood and the blood of a human priestess using his sword and the Perfect Amulet which would serve as the key to the gateway. Then, just in case, he imprisoned within the Temen-ni-gru tower its gatekeepers; Cerberus, Agni & Rudra, Nevan, Leviathan, and Beowulf. If that wasn't enough, he also took the Seven Sins, a group of fallen Angels--the personifications of the seven sins and set them as seals by nailing them to the earth with cursed stakes. Oh, and he sends the whole lot of them underground. Forever. Sparda then reappears in the twentieth century to make beautiful demon love to a beautiful human woman named Eva and gives ...
- LORE - Final Fantasy VII Lore in a Minute! Jesse Cox from OMFGCATA sings you the song of the Final Fantasy VII Lore! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Jesse Cox from OMFGCATA Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Want more TGS? Find us here Facebook - Twitter - Tumblr - Google+ - http Transcript: LORE - Final Fantasy VII Lore in a Minute! On a distant planet known as Gaia, an energy-manufacturing mega-corp known as Shin-Ra is super busy harvesting the life force of the planet for the big bucks. The Lifestream and products created with it have the ability to grant the wisdom of the ancients to the user, simultaneously bridging the gap between the planet and her people while also slowly killing the planet in general. Though blissfully aware of their impact, Shin-Ra continues to ruin everyone's lives and slowly, the metropolis of Midgar is little more than an expanse of slums and factories. Besides pillaging and destroying Gaia from the inside-out, Shinra is also heavily invested in Mako energy's military applications, namely the Jenova project. President Shinra, realizing Gaia had a finite supply of Lifestream, became obsessed with the Cetra, a race of people who lived on Gaia long before humans. Cetra legend dictates the existence of 'The Promised Land' where ...
- LORE - Half-Life Lore in a Minute! Josh from IndieStatik takes you through the adventures of Gordon Freeman--all two and a half of them! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Voiced by Josh of IndieStatik Written by Phil Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Half-Life Lore in a Minute! One upon a time, the Combine Empire invaded the Vortigaunts' home world and enslaved them. The Vortigaunts fled to Xen, a border world that can be used to cross dimensions, and resided there until the events of Black Mesa. On Earth, Black Mesa is experimenting with teleportation technology with crystals retrieved from Xen. Their competitor, Aperture Science, is also developing portal technology aboard various facilities including the Borealis, a research vessel that mysteriously vanishes probably due to portal experimentation. Years later, Gman submits specific test samples to Black Mesa to be used for experimentation and triggers The Resonance Cascade, a cataclysmic quantum event that creates an inter-dimensional rift between Earth and Xen. The Vortigaunts, viewing the rift as an escape from the Combine, pass through to Earth along with other alien species. The Gman takes interest in Gordon Freeman as he demonstrates proficiency in dealing with and dispatching Xen beings and US troops alike. Black Mesa is eventually destroyed by nuclear detonation ...
- LORE - Mass Effect Lore in a Minute! JoyceIRL dives into the epic Lore of Mass Effect. Have Fun! Subscribe for New Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Narration by Joyce IRL http Written by Phil Edited by Schroeder Transcript: LORE - Mass Effect Lore in a Minute! In the year 2148, mankind happens upon a preserved cache of technology on Mars left behind by an extinct race known as the Protheans. After adopting this technology, mankind expands into the Milky Way galaxy and colonizes anything that moves with the help of a Mass Relay that allows space-faring races to instantly travel across the galaxy. Thirty-five years later, you're aboard the SSV Normandy as Commander Shephard sent to investigate a Prothean relic. Oh, and a rogue Spectre, Saren, murders your other Spectre buddy and now you have to hunt him down. Fast forward past all the dialogue and blue alien *** and you find out Saren has been brainwashed by the Reapers, an advanced machine race that lie dormant in dark space. All the tech lying around the galaxy belongs to them, including the Citadel which -- PLOT TWIST-- is a gateway for the Reapers! So you uncover and defeat a single Reaper using the combined forces of all the allied races in the galaxy but - DOUBLE TWIST! - there are hundreds more napping in dark space. No big. That aside, you're the first human Spectre and the hero of all mankind--Yay! You return in Mass Effect 2 only to be ...
- LORE - System Shock Lore in a Minute! Dodger tells us the spooky lore of System Shock (predecessor to Bioshock!). Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Dodger Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross LORE - System Shock Lore in a Minute! Transcript In the near future, the TriOptimum megacorpration, with its vast government, military, and consumer influence, launches a space station dubbed 'The Citadel.' Orbiting Saturn, The Citadel is notable for its genetic, pharmacological, and robotic research labs controlled by an artificial intelligence program, the Sentient Hyper-Optimized Data Access Network, or SHODAN. It was designed as a semi-intelligent data network guided by logic and morality programs, and it remained self-sufficient until, of course, it's sabotaged. In 2072, a hacker breaks into the TriOptimum network but is quickly apprehended. Rather than putting him away, the VP of Marketing, Edward Diego, cut him a deal: reprogram SHODAN and be exempt from punishment with a military-grade neural interface implant as reward. After modifying SHODAN's programming, the neural implant is installed into the hacker's brain and is put into a 6 month long healing coma. SHODAN begins to act up and does things like jettisoning a pod full of TriOptimum executives into deep space while cutting off their life support and destroying ...
- LORE - League of Legends Lore in a Minute! Did you know League of Legends actually has a story? Totalbiscuit gets you up to speed with LoL Lore. Subscribe for new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Narrated by TotalBiscuit: Written by Phil the Intern Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Edited by Schroeder http Are you JAMMIN' on TGS? www.thegamestation.tv http TRANSCRIPT: LORE - League of Legends Lore in a Minute! In the magical world of Runeterra there exists an island, Valoran, which houses two sworn enemies, Demacia and Noxus. Demacia, the self-proclaimed shining example of humanity, rules with an iron fist in the name of Justice and Morality. Noxus, on the other hand, is a power-hungry faction who enjoys ruining your day. After two Rune Wars, Valoran had transformed into a hellish landscape. Valoran's top boys ruled that the magical warfare was causing earthquakes and storms and maybe hurting the poor ozone layer. They responded by creating the League of Legends, a method in which political disputes would be settled in arenas called the Fields of Justice -- Summoner's Rift and The Crystal Scar. Oh, and Twisted Treeline -- but nobody likes Twisted Treeline. Champions summoned by, well, Summoners duke it out in these Fields of Justice all the while trying to destroy each other's Nexus. These brave champions lead mindless minions to victory and/or their death, which are controlled by novice Summoners. But let's face it minions are only there ...
- LORE - Kid Icarus Lore in a Minute! KnightWing flies you through the Lore of Kid Icarus in (nearly) just one minute! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by KnightWing Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Kid Icarus Lore in a Minute! In a time when God and Man lived together in harmony, there existed a kingdom named Angel Land. Two beautiful goddesses ruled over this kingdom; Palutena oversaw the light and Medusa governed the darkness. Palutena ruled from her Palace in the Sky, showering mankind in light so they could grow food but Medusa enjoyed drying up the crop and occasionally turning people into stone. Palutena, upset that her work was constantly being undone, transformed Medusa into a monster and banished her into the Underworld. No longer a beautiful goddess, Medusa swore revenge and raised an army of monsters in the Underworld. Medusa then mounted a surprise invasion on Palutena's palace, defeating her army handily and securing the Three Sacred Treasures: the Mirror Shield, Arrow of Light, and Wings of Pegasus. Imprisoned in the Palace of the Sky, Palutena enlisted her personal bodyguard, Pit, to defeat Medusa and her army. With the help of Palutena's bow and arrow, Pit escaped from the Underworld where he was held prisoner and set out to retrieve the Three Sacred Treasures, rescue ...
- LORE - Tribes Lore in a Minute! WowCrendor delights us with the Lore of Tribes!!! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by WowCrendor Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross LORE - Tribes Lore in a Minute! Transcript In the distant future, humankind discovers a 'meta-jumpgate' which allows travel over galactic distances. The meta-jumpgate was part of a network of jump routes, and would set off The Diaspora, the rapid expansion of humankind into the farthest reaches of the galaxy. The first generation of travelers settled on the galactic frontier, known as the Wilderzone, and these settlers broke off into a tribe, escaping the rule of the Empire and calling themselves the Children of the Phoenix. The Empire sends a force of Imperial Knights, The Order of the Blood Eagle, to subdue the Children and claim the Wilderzone. The conflict fractures the Children of the Phoenix, causing groups to break away to form more tribes. Then, the Blood Eagles declare themselves an independent tribe after decades away from home without support from the Empire. Shazbot! A power struggle ensues between the Four Great Tribes: the Blood Eagles, Children of Phoenix, Diamond Sword, and Starwolf. As each tribe was at war, the Children negotiated a ceasefire to achieve a peaceful solution called the Firetruce. In addition to diplomacy, it ...
- LORE - Uncharted Lore in a Minute! Jesse Cox tells the Uncharted Lore of everyone's favorite treasure hunter, Indiana Jo-- erm errr... Nathan Drake. Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Jesse Cox Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross LORE - Uncharted Lore in a Minute! Transcript Sir Francis Drake, an English Vice Admiral and second-in-command of the English fleet, was the first Englishman to circumnavigate the Earth. Having conducted many campaigns against the Spanish, he finally suffered his most crushing defeat in Puerto Rico and retreated to Panama in 1596. There, he faked his death and had an empty coffin buried at sea, containing only his diary which held the coordinates of the fabled El Dorado. He then travelled to an uncharted island where the Spanish hid El Dorado, and there he learned of its terrible curse. In his youth, Nathan Drake, a name he had given himself, was raised in the Saint Francis Boy's Home where he learned about the voyages of Francis Drake. This lead him to attend a Francis Drake exhibit which had his ring on display. Believing he was a descendant of Francis Drake, Nathan's intention was to 'reclaim' the ring for his family. However, Victor Sullivan, hired by Katherine Marlowe, leader to a secret Hermetic order, also intended to steal the ring. Marlowe ordered her men to kill Nathan, but ...
- LORE - Mortal Kombat Lore in a Minute! Dodger gives us the backstory of Mortal Kombat 9 right up to the start of the game. Have Fun! Subscribe for New Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Art by Metaly Written and Voiced by Dodger http Edited by Schroeder Are you JAMMIN' on TGS? www.thegamestation.tv http TRANSCRIPT: LORE - Mortal Kombat Lore in a Minute! Once upon a time, the Elder Gods created the six surviving realms. Should one wish to take over another, the elder gods decreed that the only way was to defeat that realm's greatest warriors in ten consecutive mortal kombat tournaments. So Shao Khan decides that Earth realm looks fairly delicious and over three separate games, attacks. Game 1, His first attack on earth is met with crippling failure. Game 2, His second attack, dragging earth's warriors to Outworld, is also a failure. Game 3, His third attack consists of rezzing his wifey Sindel on Earth, hoping to cross over for a mixture of murder and ***y times, is yet another failure. Game 4 happens, let's ignore that. In Mortal Kombat 5 many people have died and Quan Chi and Shang Tsung form the most irritating of alliances and convince themselves they've killed Shao Kahn. Game 6, some nonsense with the Dragon King Onaga takes place that few of us remember but as a spoiler, Earth wins. And now Mortal Kombat 7, the game we've all been waiting for. The Elder Gods decide "let's bring everyone back to life and have them battle it ...
- LORE - AMNESIA Lore in a Minute! (SPOILERS!) Dodger gives us the lowdown on Baron Alexander's creepy castle and the happenings within. Dodger weaves the scary and spoiler filled tale of the Lore of Amnesia: The Dark Descent! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Dodger Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - AMNESIA Lore in a Minute! (SPOILERS!) Our hero, Daniel, despite his intense fear of the dark, goes on an archaeological expedition to Algeria where he uncovers an ancient tomb. The tomb entrance collapses on Daniel, forcing him to venture deeper before coming upon a mysterious Orb. Rescued hours later, he returned to England where he sought out information on the Orb. Daniel learns that the expedition team he left behind disappeared and everybody he's come in contact with regarding the orb has turned up dead. Daniel then receives a letter from Baron Alexander of Brennenburg, offering to protect him within the confines of his castle. Fearing for his life and desperately seeking answers for the connection between the Orb and the deaths, he travels to Castle Brennenburg. There, it becomes clear that an unknown force, known as The Shadow, has been murdering those around Daniel and has followed him to the castle. To keep The Shadow away and buy time for his banishing ritual, Alexander insisted that the two ...
- LORE - Starfox Lore in a Minute! Husky takes us through Starfox Lore in just about a minute! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by HuskyStarcraft Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Starfox Lore in a Minute! Our story begins on the planet Corneria, the capital planet of the Lylat system, home of nearly all sentient life. Under the employment of the Cornerian Leader, General Pepper, a genius scientist named Andross continues to conduct dangerous experiments which result in an explosion claiming hundreds of lives. As punishment, (General Pepper sends) Andross is exiled to the planet Venom where it is assumed he has no chance of survival. While in exile, Andross discovers a sentient race of lizards and incepts the seed of hatred against the Cornerians in their ~minds~. Five years later, detecting strange activity on Venom, Pepper sends a band of mercenaries, the Star Fox team, to investigate. Consisting of three members, James McCloud, Peppy Hare, and Pigma Dengar, the Star Fox team travels to Venom only to be betrayed by Pigma and ambushed by the army Andross has amassed. Peppy barely escapes and James is assumed killed. Peppy returns to Corneria to warn Pepper and inform James' son, Fox McCloud of his father's death. Years pass, and Andross mounts an invasion against the Lylat system leaving ...
- LORE - Pokemon Lore in a Minute! Not a whole lot of lore in Pokemon, but the guys at Underbelly give us the rundown on Pokemon First Gen. Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Voiced by Frank from Underbelly Written by Justin from Underbelly Written by Jared Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Pokemon Lore in a Minute! Welcome to Kanto, a magical land where the tall grass is filled with things called Pokemon. Pokemon are animals that want to be your best friend, but instead you smush them into tiny balls and only bring them out to fight each other. You grew up in Pallet Town, living at home with your mother, who apparently shares a bed with you cause there's only one bed in the house. Next door to you is the super smart Professor Oak. He comes to you one day, and is like, "Hey kid I barely know, how would you like to have one of these super rare Pokemon?" And so you pick the Pokemon that will be your bestest friend in the whole wide world forever and ever until you get a Pikachu. Along comes your rival, who demands a Pokemon too. He's a total jerkface, so he picks the one that's super effective against your Pokemon. No worries though, because you get to pick his name. Who's laughing now, Asshat? With your Pokemon in tow you're off on a quest to conquer the eight gym leaders. You'll put a soul to rest, liberate a ...
- LORE - Left 4 Dead Lore in a Minute! Josh from IndieStatik is back here to tell you about the complex lore behind Left 4 Dead. Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Josh from IndieStatik Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Left 4 Dead Lore in a Minute! Left 4 Dead begins sometime after the outbreak of the Green Flu, a fairly modest name for what's probably a level 4 biohazard organism, which yes, turns people into zombies. A group of four survivors, Bill, Zoe, Francis, and Louis are mysteriously immune to the outbreak, and make their way through Pennsylvania in an attempt to find an extraction zone. Along the way they encounter various mutated Infected, that include the Smoker that chokes people to death with its bacon-like tongue, the Hunter, a mildly fashionable Infected that pounces survivors, the Boomer, a large fellow with a penchant for vomiting, the Tank, a larger, muscle-bound fellow that can throw just about anything at you, and finally the Witch, who absolutely HATES flashlights. Our ragtag group of survivors nearly make it out until the military transports them to a base to be lab rats for a possible cure. The military doctor tells them they are carriers of the disease and have been infecting those around them. A rebellious lieutenant, weary of the carriers, sounds the evacuation alarm ...
- LORE - Silent Hill Lore in a Minute! Josh from IndieStatik takes you deep into the Lore of Silent Hill's crazy cult-fueled cavalcade of backstory. Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Josh from IndieStatik Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Silent Hill Lore in a Minute! Silent Hill, a quaint little town in Maine, New England, was a scenic resort area until people started disappearing or dying in the lake nearby. Then the people responsible for promoting the town as a family-friendly tourist destination turned up dead. The townsfolk believed that these deaths were tied to a doomsday cult known as The Order, who believed bringing about the apocalypse was their ticket to Paradise and a more profitable tourism department. The priestess of The Order, Dahlia Gillespie, birthed a daughter with paranormal powers. Believing her daugther, Alessa, to be linked to The Order's god, she decided the best way to bring her god to Silent Hill was to impregnate her 7-year old by ritual of fire. Dahlia set fire to their home with Alessa trapped inside. Alessa survived but the seed had been planted - Dahlia would soon be a grandmother. The Order nursed her wounds but Alessa refused to deliver their god. Using her paranormal powers, she split her soul in two, one half remaining with her body and the other ...
- LORE - Dead Space Lore in a Minute! Dodger takes you through the Lore of Dead Space! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Head Writer Dodger: Written & Edited by Schroeder: Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Dead Space Lore in a Minute! In the year 2214, a government-contracted team of researchers led by Michael Altman discovers an alien artifact in Mexico known as the Black Marker. Little did they know, the Marker contained terrifying abilities and the crew found themselves driven into madness, believing the Marker to be a deity. Altman, who is mysteriously immune to the marker's effects, replicates the genetic code of the marker to calm and eventually destroy it. Altman is then found and murdered by two Marker-influenced government agents, utilizing genetic data lifted from his body to reconstruct the Black Marker. His death is seen as martyrdom and the government sees their opportunity to create the Church of Unitology, whose belief is that the human race was created by aliens. Fast forwarding to 2507, mankind, having teetered on the brink extinction due to the exhaustion of Earth's natural resources, turns towards the stars to survive. The Concordance Extraction Corporation invents the Planetcracker, a ship that literally 'cracks' planets to reveal and extract its precious insides for humans to consume. The first planetcracker ...
- LORE - Bioshock Lore in a Minute! Dodger brings us the story of Rapture and the importance of sea slug secretion! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Follow us on Twitter! Written by Phil Voiced by Dodger Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Bioshock Lore in a Minute! Andrew Ryan, an extremely wealthy Russian immigrant, believed that one could own what one earned. To live in a society based on that belief, he turned towards creating Rapture. Construction on Rapture began in 1946 on the seafloor of the Atlantic Ocean and was designed to be entirely independent from surface societies. Scientists, artists, and doctors flocked to Rapture for the promise of a society without censor or moral restraints. Ryan considered these people the best examples of humankind. However, Ryan did not account for the workers who had built Rapture, thus creating a large divide between them and the elite. Dr. Brigid Tenenbaum, a genetic scientist, discovered that sea slugs secreted a substance that behaved like stem cells, and with it, she could manipulate DNA. Funded by smuggler Frank Fontaine, Dr. Tenenbaum was able to cure diseases and grant organisms powers they called this ADAM. Soon after, she made another breakthrough: if the slug was implanted into a host, it would produce nearly 30 times the amount of ADAM. Only one test subject seemed to yield results ...
- LORE - The Elder Scrolls Lore in a Minute! It's finally here -- the Lore for Elder Scrolls in (slightly) over a minute. Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every week! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Animation by Schroeder http Narrated by Jesse of OMFGCata Head Writer Dodger Written by Cody TRANSCRIPT: LORE - The Elder Scrolls Lore in a Minute! Once upon a time in the mystical land of Tamriel, the benevolent ruler of Cyrodil, Emperor Uriel Septim VII, is secretly usurped and banished to Oblivion by none other than Jafar, er, I mean "Jagar," the king's most trusted advisor. However, our hero is able to oust Jagar by traipsing throughout all the provinces of Tamriel and gathering pieces of the mystical MacGuffin Staff, which is never heard about or seen again despite all of the BS. Years later, a new hero is hired by Uriel Septim to sail to Daggerfall and investigate numerous mysterious goings-on. Once arrived, Sir-or-Madam Hero discovers a plot to reactivate a humongous fancy mecha. After deciding who gets control over Optimus, in the end it turns out all possible endings are canon, except where the robot goes bezerk and Goomba-stomps the whole of Tamriel. A few more years later, a disease known as The Blight is sweeping across the North-Eastern province of Morrowind. Papa Uriel, showing the same kind of ingenious logic he used when he appointed his grand vizier, chooses to send a convicted criminal to solve the problem ...
- LORE - Team Fortress 2 Lore in a Minute! There's lore in Team Fortress 2? Indeed there is and Josh from IndieStatik is here to tell you! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl TF2 MvM Lore: Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Josh from IndieStatik Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Team Fortress 2 Lore in a Minute! We begin in 1850 when a wealthy Englishman, Zepheniah Mann, owner of Mann & Sons Co., is convinced by his idiot twin sons - Redmond and Blutarch - to purchase land in the United States to expand their company. Zepheniah Mann discovers that the gravel pits and dustbowls he purchased were useless and on top of that, he contracted various illnesses traveling to the United States. With his last will, which he wrote on his skin, he left his sons equal halves of his land, ensuring that they would fight over it for the rest of their lives. To capture his brother's half, Blutarch hired 9 mercenaries but unbeknownst to him, Redmond had ALSO contracted exactly 9 mercenaries to do exactly the same thing. And for the next 40 years, they would engage in an endless war because neither brother was bright enough to, perhaps, hire more mercenaries. Blutarch, nearing death from old age, contracts expert craftsman Radigan Conagher to build a machine that would extend his life. However, Radigan was also convinced to build the same machine ...
- LORE - Megaman Lore in a Minute! Curious why MegaMan has battled dozens of Robot Masters? Watch this Lore to find out! Have Fun! Subscribe for new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Writing Supervision and Narration by Dodger http Written by Cody Edited by Schroeder Are you JAMMIN' on TGS? www.thegamestation.tv http TRANSCRIPT: LORE - Megaman Lore in a Minute! In the year 20XX, two scientists, Doctor Light and Doctor Wily are well known for their innovative and groundbreaking contributions to the ever-growing world of robotics. Being praised for their work in the areas of construction and industry, it was only appropriate that their creations be given the title of "Robot Masters," which seems like a surefire way to tempt fate into a robot apocalypse. Dr. Wily, eventually getting sick of living in the shadow of Dr. Light's superior genius, re-programs six of the Robot Masters, goes on a megalomaniacal rampage, and attempts to take over the world because, well, that's just what crazed scientists with robot armies are supposed to do. One of the remaining Robot Masters, known at the time as "Rock" and later retconned into "Mega", begs Dr. Light to convert him into a combat robot so that he can stop the madness of Dr. Wily's schemes. He is then outfitted with the "mega buster", a canon attached to his arm which, upon defeating other Robot Masters, attains the opposing robot's abilities. After the success ...
- LORE - Warhammer 40k Lore in a Minute! Gonna get the new WARHAMMER 40K: SPACE MARINE? Bone up on Warhammer 40k's intricate lore, with the help of TotalBiscuit, in slightly over a minute! Subscribe for New Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Written and Narrated by TotalBiscuit: (check out his WTF is Space Marine review!) Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Edited by Schroeder http Are you JAMMIN' on TGS? www.thegamestation.tv http TRANSCRIPT: LORE - Warhammer 40k Lore in a Minute! Our story begins with a god-like being of immense power known only as the Emperor uniting the warring factions of Earth and embarking on The Great Crusade to reunite all of mankinds lost colonies. He did this by creating 20 legions of post-human genetically engineered badasses known as Space Marines, each with an even more ridiculously OP Primarch to lead them. Unfortunately, the 4 Gods of Chaos who weren't really into that sort of thing intervened and scattered the Primarch's across the universe while still in their infancy. Rather annoyed by this, the Emperor lead the legions across the galaxy, reclaiming, subjegating or annihilating every world they could find, gradually picking up the lost Primarchs along the way. Eventually the Emperor decided there were more important things to do and retired from his career of galaxy plundering to go and muck about with ancient science back on Earth, leaving his favoured Primarch Horus in command of The ...
- Lore Wars - Mad King (HALLOWEEN!) Guild Wars 2 Lore Halloween Edition! Yes ladies, gentlemen, Charr and Sylvari among you.. it is that time of year once more; Halloween! A time for entertainment, feasting and a lot of candy! Don't let those stories of ghosts, undead and this vague old king scare you, they are just stories after all... or are they? This episode is about an ancient king, and mostly just a mad one. The Mad King Oswald Thorn!
- LORE - Diablo Lore in a Minute! Dodger gives the lore of Diablo right up to the events of the first game. Have Fun! Subscribe for New Lore every Wednesday! More Lore here bit.ly Art by Metaly Voice by Dodger http Edit by Schroeder Are you JAMMIN' on TGS? www.thegamestation.tv http TRANSCRIPT: So, the three primevals were in a field or whatever one time, picking flowers and doing generally evil vacation nonsense, when an archangel named Tyrael appeared in all of his heavenly smugness and, with the aid of monks, who one can assume are generally badass, trapped the primordial lord of terror known as Diablo with his Soulstone (he existence of which will later seem like a terrible idea). They bury him and smack a labyrinth and a monastery on top because geez, I mean really might as well be safe when as video game lore luck would have it, centuries later, the imprisonment has weakened and a generally blobby, useless king devours the monastery and builds a cathedral instead. Meanwhile, his royal advisor, embodying the form of many Disney villains before him, frees Diablo from his rusty, weakened fail-box and allows possession of the lard king. The lard king, suffering from clogged arteries and demon infection, executes a bunch of people, while his son is swallowed away to also be possessed by the lord of terror. Other general madness ensues... the advisor has an extreme lapse in judgment and leads the entire town to their death in the ...
- LORE - Borderlands Lore in a Minute! Greg aka "The Mediocre-ist" from ThatOneVideoGamer gives us the run down on that alien tech in Borderlands Lore! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Greg Wilmot aka "The Mediocre-ist" from ThatOneVideoGamer Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Borderlands Lore in a Minute! The Atlas Corporation, an interplanetary megacorp, discovered ancient alien technology on the planet of Promethea. Reverse engineering the technology brought them to the forefront in weapons manufacturing, sparking a gold rush for alien tech buried beneath other planets. Hot on the heels of their discovery, Atlas colonized Pandora in hopes for their second big discovery. Colonists flocked to Pandora and whispers of The Vault, a cache of alien tech, began to spread like wildfire. A massive influx of Fortune Hunters settled on Pandora in search of The Vault. However, the colonists did not heed the planet's warning: Summer is coming! And with the first summer came the local fauna out of hibernation, overjoyed with the delicious meals roaming their territory. With increasing lawlessness, hostility, and most importantly, unprofitability, Atlas decided to withdraw from Pandora. However, that did not deter the Dahl Corporation from settling on Pandora. Under the guise of mining for minerals, Dahl sought out ...
- LORE - Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine Lore in a Minute! Dodger regales us with the lore of Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine. IT HAS ROBOTS! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Watch the Original TF2 Lore: youtu.be Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Dodger Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Team Fortress 2: Mann vs. Machine Lore in a Minute! We begin in 1850 when a wealthy Englishman, Zepheniah Mann, owner of Mann & Sons Co., is convinced by his idiot twin sons - Redmond and Blutarch - to purchase land in the United States to expand their company. Zepheniah Mann discovers that the gravel pits and dust bowls he purchased were useless and on top of that, he contracted various illnesses traveling to the United States. With his last will, which he wrote on his skin, he left his sons equal halves of his land, ensuring that they would fight over it for the rest of their lives. To capture his brother's half, Blutarch hired 9 mercenaries but unbeknownst to him, Redmond had ALSO contracted exactly 9 mercenaries to do exactly the same thing. And for the next 40 years, they would engage in an endless war because neither brother was bright enough to, perhaps, hire more mercenaries. Blutarch, nearing death from old age, contracts expert craftsman Radigan Conagher to build a machine that would extend his life. However, Radigan was also convinced to build the same ...
- LORE - Demon's Souls Lore in a Minute! Josh from Indiestatik talks about demons. And souls. And demon's souls! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Josh from IndieStatik Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Demon's Souls Lore in a Minute! Before King Allant's rise to the throne, the world was once victim to a scourge of Demons unleashed by The Old One, an entity of unfathomable power. The Monumentals, defined by those with prophetic knowledge, combined their knowledge of the Soul Arts to return The Old One back to its slumber. However, the Demon scourge had claimed nearly half of all humankind. Archstones were created throughout the world as a means of inter-regional travel and life was returned to these places. The Nexus, a hidden temple that binds together the land of Boletaria, is a hub for souls hoping to reclaim their bodies. Below the Nexus is the slumbering Old One, which promises unlimited prosperity to any who gives himself up to it. King Allant the XII, hoping to bring this prosperity to his kingdom, gave himself to the Old One, thus awakening it and bringing about a colorless fog that swept the land. Scouts were sent to investigate the fog but none would return, until Vallarfax of the Twin Fangs successfully returned. He learned that within the fog lie Demons who feasted on the souls of mankind ...
- LORE - Deus Ex Lore in a Minute! The story of the original Deus Ex in a minute, all the way up to... Human Revolution? Have Fun! Subscribe for New Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl More Lore here bit.ly Alternate Voiceover of Deus Ex Lore by Simon of The Yogscast Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Writing Supervision by Dodger http Written by Cody Voiced by Simon of TheYogsCast Edited by Schroeder Are you JAMMIN' on TGS? www.thegamestation.tv http TRANSCRIPT: LORE - Deus Ex Lore in a Minute! The year is 2052 and the future is as dystopian and cyberpunk as the SyFy channel would have us believe. An uncureable pandemic known as the "Gray Death" is sweeping the globe, and the distribution of the only known "vaccine", Ambrosia, is doled out exclusively to those the government has deemed useful. ie: politicians, rich people, scientists, members of the mensa society, and the inhabitants of the playboy mansion. Seeing fear and desperation in the eyes of the working class, terrorist groups the world over capitalize on the increasing societal chaos. Enter the creation of UNATCO, The United Nations Anti-Terrorist Coalition, with the mission of stopping terrorism and promoting peace across the globe. As JC Denton, the nano-tech addition to the UNATCO team, you track down members of various terrorist organizations and work to stop their devious plans. But if you're curious about Human Revolution, it's a prequel so let's back up a ...
- LORE - Darksiders Lore in a Minute! Dodger gives us the story of Darksiders and how the three realms of Heaven, Hell and the Kingdom of Man warred against each other to bring about the Apocalypse! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Dodger Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Darksiders Lore in a Minute! Once upon a time, the universe is ruled by the authority of three omniscient beings known as The Charred Council. Charged with preserving the delicate balance between the three realms of Heaven, Hell, and the Kingdom of Man, the council ordered a shaky truce between Heaven and Hell in order to allow mankind to grow and thrive. When man was equal in power to the Angels and Demons, The Seven Seals would be broken, bringing about the End War and the Four Horsemen of the Apocalypse. But when six of The Seven Seals are prematurely broken, the Apocalypse arrives with Earth as the final battlefield. The Apocalypse all but annihilated the young human race while the forces of Heaven and Hell warred against each other. A lone horseman of the Apocalypse, War, is summoned to Earth without his siblings; Strife, Fury, and Death. War, having broken the ancient laws that preserved the balance of the universe, realized he was wrongfully called to the Kingdom of Man. Convicted by the Charred Council of ...
- LORE - OKAMI Lore in a Minute! WowCrendor tells us the tale of Amaterasu defending the Celestial Plains and the Mortal Realm. Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by WowCrendor Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross LORE - Okami Lore in a Minute! Transcript Amaterasu, the Sun God to all of Japan, lived in the Celestial Plain. All was peaceful until Waka, a member of the Moon Tribe, arrived in the Plain in a mysterious spaceship, the Ark of Yamato, which brought more than just Waka. Then, Orochi, an 8-headed demon, suddenly attacked the Plain and killed many Celestials in the process. Amaterasu and Waka were unable to fend off Orochi as it was protected by a magical barrier. Waka was forced to flee but upon using his clairvoyant powers, Waka discovered that Orochi would be slain by a mortal. Amaterasu dragged Orochi down to the mortal realm and awaited the birth of The Chosen One. The two ended up in Kamiki Village, where Orochi threatened to destroy the village unless a young maiden was offered as sacrifice every year. For 99 years, Amaterasu protected the villagers until finally, The Chosen One, Nagi the Swordsman, was born. When the night of sacrifice arrived, Nagi's love, Nami, was selected, and in his rage, he attacked Orochi. Orochi bested Nagi, but Amaterasu intervened, engaging the demon in battle ...
- LORE - Metal Gear Solid Lore in a Minute! Schroeder takes you through the story of Metal Gear up until Metal Gear Solid 1! Have Fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Head Writer Dodger: Written & Edited by Schroeder: Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Metal Gear Solid Lore in a Minute! Our story begins in the Cold War fueled 1960's where CIA operative *** Snake is sent into Russia to hunt down and defeat his former mentor, the Boss; since just a month earlier she defected to the Soviet Union, threw Snake off a bridge, and gave a nuke to human lightning rod Colonel Volgon who promptly used it on Russian soil to frame the US. The military kinda frowns on such conduct. While sneaking, snake eating, and romancing his way through the jungle, Snake battles the Cobra Unit aka Russia's version of the X-men. Oh and Revolver Ocelot too but he's kind of a *** in this one.Anyway, after destroying the Metal Gear Prototype and saving the day, Snake fights and kills the Boss and returns home a National Hero, taking the title of Big Boss. But in the first of many plot twists, it is revealed that the Boss was actually a double agent for the US and was sacrificed so their cover wouldn't be blown. Big Boss isn't too happy about being tricked into killing his mentor, so he leaves the States and ventures out intoCentral America, collecting soldiers like Pokemon to ...
- LORE - Earthbound Lore in a Minute! ChuggaaConroy tells us the story of the alien infant Giygas and how he becomes the "Embodiment of Evil"!! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by ChuggaaConroy Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Earthbound Lore in a Minute! Our story begins in the small town of Podunk when a ominous black cloud appears over Mt. Itoi. Along with the cloud returned people who had abruptly gone missing with no recollection of what happened. The editor-in-chief of the Mothersday Times, George, set out to investigate these incidents and the day he published his findings, he and his wife, Maria, vanished from Podunk. But more accurately; they were abducted by aliens! The alien race that abducted the couple entrusted them with raising an infant alien known as Giygas because humans make excellent extraterrestrial babysitters. Maria raised Giygas as one of her own, doing motherly things like singing him lullabies, while George studied the aliens' PSI powers without permission. He then inexplicably returns to Podunk two years later, leaving his family behind. What a terrible father. George, having stolen the secrets of PSI, is now a wanted man. A matured Giygas is tasked with killing George so humans may never know the power of PSI, but George and Maria are his only family. He gets over his moral ...
- LORE - Metroid Lore in a Minute! Josh from IndieStatik gives you the crazy bird-related backstory of Metroid. Spoiler alert - Samus Aran is a girl. Have fun! Subscribe for a new Lore every Wednesday! goo.gl Follow us on Twitter! More Lore here bit.ly Written by Phil Voiced by Josh from IndieStatik Edited by Schroeder Art by DJ "Metaly" Ross Transcript LORE - Metroid Lore in a Minute! Samus Aran's story begins on K-2L, a colony housing the precious crystal, Afloraltite. Ridley and the Space Pirates raid the colony for Afloraltite, destroying everything in the process. Samus' father, Rodney, decides that the only sensible thing to do is to blow up the ship carrying all the Afloraltite, along with himself. Ridley encounters a young Samus, and just before he kills her, Samus' mother, sacrifices herself to save her. The Chozo, an race of alien birds, discover the orphaned Samus and take her to Zebes to raise her because having alien birds for parents isn't creepy or traumatic at all. They infuse her with Chozo DNA and gift her with the Power Suit to help her endure Zebes conditions. The Chozo elders meet to discuss the threat of X-Parasites, an organism that can infect a host, replicate its DNA, and kill the host in the process. The Chozos fear that if revealed to the galaxy, X-Parasites might be abused for its power. To combat X-Parasites, they engineered the Metroid, a bioweapon meant to prey on X-Parasites ...
twitter about lore
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about lore
“Sal***er Fish, Freshwater Tropical Fish and Aquarium Fish Blog Fish Lore Major Upgrades to Forum and Gallery. October 2nd, 2007. We had some pretty big uprades last month on the forum and photo gallery. We've switched software for both applications and while there were a few hiccups, I think”
— Fish Lore's Freshwater Fish, Sal***er Fish and Aquarium Fish,
“November 1, 2010 in Celebrity Tax Lore, Tax | Permalink | Comments (4) | TrackBack (Hat Tip: Tax Policy Blog.) October 31, 2010 in Celebrity Tax Lore, Tax, Think Tank Reports | Permalink | Comments (0) | TrackBack”
— TaxProf Blog: Celebrity Tax Lore,
“It's powerful, but not portable. I recently relettered Lore #9-11 in Manga Studio EX 4.0. Posted In: Blog. I compiled Lore #9-12 into two 40-page comics and drew these covers for”
— Lore - Blog,
“The original post in the Sony forums regarding the introduction of the secret Forum Lore quests can be found here in the Lore threads of the Sony EQ2 forums”
— Category talk:Forum Lore Quests - EQ2i, the EverQuest 2 Wiki, eq2
“Poet Lore Blog Entries. New Web Site Posted by Caitlin on June 30, reading in honor of Poet Lore's 120th anniversary and Beltway Poetry Quarterly's”
— Poet Lore,
“lore: lives of real estate If you read online articles or produce your own blog and think your Twitter followers will benefit, then it's perfectly okay to share them”
— lore: people magazine for residential real estate associates,
“Kicking off this thread to discuss the newly revealed lore about the worgen, goblins and Deathwing :) What do you think?”
— Forum:Cataclysm lore discussion - WoWWiki - Your guide to the,
“Political opinions that will make you weep, or cry with joy. Political Blog. Gore admits his support for ethanol was politically motivated mistake' The scan machine maker lobby and orther TSA publicity nightmares. Americans fleeing high-tax, unionized states”
— Political Lore Blog,
related keywords for lore
similar for lore
- english dictionary
- body of knowledge
- vampire lore
- lands of lore
- online dictionary
- weather lore
- faerie lore
- fairy lore
- insect lore
- lotto lore
- free encyclopedia
- free dictionary
- traditional beliefs
- east timor
- disambiguation pages
- personal tools
- network security
- phone company
- web site hosting
- desktop support
- cloud computing
- security assessments
- phone service
- telephone service
- local phone service
- voice over ip
- houghton mifflin company
- the eye
- unanswered questions
- information technology schedule
- gsa information technology
- press room
- information technology
- chairman and ceo
- local telephone service
- red cafe
- free streaming
- hood remix
- busta rhymes
- music videos
- in the hood
- lloyd banks
- juelz santana
- plant lore
- animal lore
- forgotten lore