- Locoweed definition, any of various leguminous plants of the genera Astragalus and Oxytropis, of the southwestern U.S. and Mexico, causing locoism in sheep, hors See more. — “Locoweed | Define Locoweed at ”,
- It is not known whether loco weed use contributed to Fat Apollo's weight issues, but it is considered likely. other New Capricans, New Caprican loco weed may be related to similar. — “New Caprican loco weed - Battlestar Wiki”,
- XML Parsing Error: not well-formed Location: http:///topic/locoweed.aspx Line Number 1473, Column 43:. — “"locoweed"”,
- Locoweed is a common perennial plant found throughout the western United States and parts of Mexico. Locoweed is poisonous at all stages of growth, and all parts of the plant are toxic. — “Neuroscience for Kids - Locoweed”, dls.ym.edu.tw
- Locoweed starts growth in late fall, winter, or early spring. Milkvetches emerge from late April to June. Range improvement may be needed where locoweed occurs. Symptoms of poisoning include: crazed action, uncertainty of footing (high. — “Locoweed”, extension.usu.edu
- LAS CRUCES – New Mexico State University scientists are searching for a field test to identify cows that seem to seek out locoweed, a finding that could help ranchers keep their animals free of the neurological disorders caused by the toxic plant that dots the state's sprawling northern plains. — “Locoweed”,
- . — “”
- locoweed (plural locoweeds) Any of several plants indigenous to the western United States, of genus Oxytropis or Astragalus, are toxic to cattle and the symptoms of poisoning include nervous problems.  Translations. plant of genus Astragalus — see milk-vetch. plant of genus Oxytropis. — “locoweed - Wiktionary”,
- The term locoweed usually refers only to the North American species of Oxytropis and Astragalus, but this article includes the other species as well. Locoweed is relatively palatable to livestock, and some individual animals will seek it out. — “Locoweed - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- A study of the insect fauna of locoweed and threadleaf groundsel in western Texas (CDRI contribution) by The Relation of Barium to the Loco-Weed Disease: I. a Field Study of the Relation of Barium to the Loco-Weed Disease; II. Laboratory Studies of the. — “: Locoweed”,
- Locoweed has caused a number of problems in cattle, horses, and sheep. The blooms and mature fruit of locoweed have higher quantities of the toxin swainsonine than do the leaves. — “Silky Locoweed - Oxytropis sericea”, montana.plant-
- Locoweed on WN Network delivers the latest Videos and Editable pages for News & Events, including Entertainment, Music, Sports, Science and more, Sign up and share your playlists. — “Locoweed”,
- Definition of locoweed from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Locoweed - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- We all knelt in the gangly locoweed, the aion gold custom began It grows in tufts or clumps , Locoweed gets its name from the Spanish word loco (crazy). — “Locoweed”,
- A variety of insects are associated with both white and woolly locoweed. Many of these insects are incidental, only visiting the plants to collect. nectar or to find a protected place to stay for awhile. I receive many calls. from people who want to know the identification of insects found "feed. — “Locoweed Research Updates and Highlights”, aces.nmsu.edu
- Locoweed is a poisonous plant to horses, that they can unfortunately develop a taste for. Read on to learn more about this plant and its poisoning symptoms. — “Locoweed: A Poisonous Plant to Horses”, understanding-horse-
- Definition of locoweed in the Dictionary. Meaning of locoweed. What does locoweed mean? Proper usage of the word locoweed. Information about locoweed in the dictionary, synonyms and antonyms. — “What does locoweed mean? definition and meaning (Free English”,
- Locoweed gets its name from the Spanish word loco (crazy) which is how the abnormal behavior of poisoned Maintain conservative stocking rates to avoid forcing animals to consume locoweed when desirable forage becomes limited. — “Poisonous Plant Research Products and Services”, ars.usda.gov
- This series of web pages was created by professors, staff, graduate and undergraduate Some of the research was done for the AS625 class projects. All comments and suggestions. — “Cornell University Department of Animal Science”, ansci.cornell.edu
- Locoweed gets its name from the Spanish word loco (crazy) which is how the abnormal behavior of poisoned animals has been described. This 'locoed' behavior results from locoweed-induced neurologic damage. Most of the time, animals become. — “Locoweed (Astragalus and Oxytropis spp.) - Poisonous Plants”,
- locoweed (plant), any of several species of poisonous plants of the genera Astragalus and Oxytropis, in the pea family (Fabaceae), native to the prairies of north central and western North America. Locoweeds pose a danger to livestock, horses,. — “locoweed (plant) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Definition of locoweed in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of locoweed. Pronunciation of locoweed. Translations of locoweed. locoweed synonyms, locoweed antonyms. Information about locoweed in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “locoweed - definition of locoweed by the Free Online”,
- Encyclopedia article about locoweed. Information about locoweed in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “locoweed definition of locoweed in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
related videos for locoweed
- locoweed | | t ALEXANDER SHULGIN,RICK STRASSMAN,TERENCE MEKENNA,ALBERT HOFMANN, maria SABINA,DALE PENDELL,SAN PEDRO,KEN KESSY,MERY PRANKSTERS,JONATHAN OTT,ALEX GREY,morning glory, PLANTS OF THE GODS,robert venosa, famm PERUVI*** AYAHUASCA GNOSY NEUROSOUP MESCALINE MRHUMBOLDTHIPPY MRHUMBOLTHIPPY ARCATACO VISIONARY dmt maoi SHULTES TIHKAL PIHKAL ALKOLOID BHO gnosy1 iboga lsd lsa peyote
- locoweed plants on my forage
- 06 Friend of the Devil - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- I Warned Him About Chewing That Loco Weed... Bonanza! I love this episode, and especially this scene. Haha ;) I warned him about chewing that loco weed...
- master delic - posible (locoweed music by master delic).wmv psycho goa trance music by master delic
- 15 Wild Nights in Tulsa - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- 14 Blue Letter (intro cut) - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- loco weed!!
- 01 Waterhole - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv Rally by the River featuring Toledo's Classic Country Rock band Locoweed
- master delic - locoweed (locoweed music by master delic).wmv guitar improvisation with locoweed music by master delic
- master delic - tzuregg (locoweed music by master delic).wmv trzur tzur improvisation with raggaloop music by master delic
- 12 Grievous Angel - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- 19 Call Me the Breeze - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- Locoweed Reunion 2011 - Whippin' Post Reunited nearly 37 years after their last performance, playing one of their ABB favorites. Locoweed, perhaps Ohio's first "jam band", was formed by students at Denison U. in Granville, OH. Together from 1970-74, they were almost, almost-famous. Highlights included opening for J Geils, Mountain, the Byrds, and a festival with Ike & Tina Turner.
- Locoweed Manny Encinias, New Mexico Cooperative Extension beef cattle specialist at Clayton Livestock Research Center, explains how protein supplements can be a simple solution to locoweed infestation. To learn more about locoweed control, read Tips for Managing Your Locoweed Problem from BEEF magazine.
- Marijuana (Cannabis, Loco Weed, Texas Tea, Mexican Green, etc.) Rolling Stone Magazine gets me all excited. Yeah, like that.
- Locoweed - Jennifer Gentle Jennifer Gentle "Locoweed" by abelvideo A tribute to Rajni
- Locoweed Live! at the OT Reunion concert of Locoweed. A popular country rock band that ruled the Toledo, Ohio music scene in the seventies and early eighties. Playing live at the Ottawa Tavern.
- 13 band introductions - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- 02 Cash on the Barrelhead - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- 03 Take It Easy - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- Wild Nights in Tulsa LOCOWEED
- 04 Kansas City Southern - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- 16 Heard It In a Love Song - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- Locoweed Reunion 2011 Rehearsal - Jessica First notes together in 37 years - trying to remember one of their favorite covers. Yes, that's John on the wastebasket. Locoweed, perhaps Ohio's first "jam band", was formed by students at Denison U. in Granville, OH. Together from 1970-74, they were almost, almost-famous. Highlights included opening for J Geils, Mountain, the Byrds, and a festival with Ike & Tina Turner.
- The Acolytes - Live at The Marquee 1990 - Locoweed The Acolytes - sublime disco-metal performed at London's Marquee Club in January 1990.
- Fallin & Flyin LOCOWEED.mov Locoweed at The Roadhouse September 2, 2010
- JIMSON WEED, Poisonous Plant JIMSON WEED (Poisonous), Loco-weed, Devil's Trumpet. This plant has white tubular flowers, reddish bark with white speckles, and a weird-looking green thing like a green spiny helmet. This plant is poisonous, toxic, and can make people VERY sick and can kill you. Do NOT try using this plant for anything. It does NOT give a good 'high', it just gives very very bad side-effects and can even cause death. Stay away from this nasty plant.
- 07 Already Gone - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- Locoweed - Six Days On The Road).mp4 Toledo's Legendary Country Rock band performing Six Days on the Road during a 1993 Concert.
- 18 Colorado - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- Ellie Got in the Loco Weed This baby elephant had me convinced it was having a fit.... just having fun! lol
- 11 Margaritaville - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- Locoweed Reunion 2011 - Lizzy Reed On the second day after 37 years, jamming on their favorite ABB tune. Locoweed, perhaps Ohio's first "jam band", was formed by students at Denison U. in Granville, OH. Together from 1970-74, they were almost, almost-famous. Highlights included opening for J Geils, Mountain, the Byrds, and a festival with Ike & Tina Turner.
- 08 Sweet Home Alabama - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- loco weed is a plant of the gods legume di,,,,,,methl,,--5me[[o000h and is in many forms unconsistant with its species.this is possibly porpua small pinate locoweed astralagus as known?is edible legum fam and is intwined with same difrent vine a all are also vine /bindwed
- Loco Weed by the Beach Nuts 1982 Rare footage finally salvaged from the Vault of the Surf Gods, Created by Craig D Gaston, See Andy as Captain Surf [In the Captains Hat] Clifford Booth on Drums and Al Secher Jenson AKA Abdulu Hulu on Bass
- KIRSTY EATS TOO MUCH LOCO WEED. yehhhh bra
- 09 Tequila Sunrise - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- 05 Fire On the Mountain - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
- locoweed (2) is a plant of the gods legume di,,,,,,methl,,--5me[[o000h and is in many forms unconsistant with its species.this is possibly porpua small pinate locoweed astralagus as known?is edible legum fam and is intwined with same difrent vine a all are also vine /bindwed
- 17 Hurry Sundown - Locoweed August 27 1993.wmv
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about locoweed
“RSS User Blog. OT: Merry Secular Holiday From The United States Santa! by Locoweed 1.1 on by Locoweed 1.1 on Nov 29, 2009 4:17 PM EST. Before the game last night PC trotted across”
— Blog for Locoweed 1.1: SB Nation,
“Locoweed. 8. 404. 9/26/2010 9:34:04 PM. by screen-name. Keystone/Crickett Hunter Pistol Discussion Forum Information. 3296 Users Are Currently Online. There are 996 Team Members,”
— Rimfire Pistols - AR15.COM, ar15.com
“Archived from groups: puter.ultima.online (More info?) .so I'm in Destard collecting metal for BODS (cheaper than buying ingots), a dragon targets me, and I Peace and then Tame it”
— Someone fed my pet dragn loco weed. - Games-General,
“Homeopathy and More Forum - OXYTROPIS LAMBERTI Click picture for many more pictures. OXYTROPIS LAMBERTI. Loco-weed (OXYTROPIS) Marked action on nervous system. Trembling, sensation of emptiness”
— OXYTROPIS LAMBERTI :: ,
“Atropine, An occasional blog about writing and life But its nicknames – devil's trumpet, locoweed – give you a better sense of the plant's reputation among those who know it well”
— Atropine - The Write Note,
“Wedding; of the sands, chewing generic propecia forum loco weed. Mite sarcastic, and generic propecia 5 mg directions propecia forum a smile and lo”
— generic propecia forum, propecia canada online, propecia 5,
“Cheshire Cat Photo Blog( said the Cat: 'we're all mad here .') Thoughts on Cheshire Cat Photo Blog ( said the Cat: 'we're all mad here”
— Cheshire Cat Photo Blog (... said the Cat: 'we're all mad,
“But the gardener knew it was a "Lexington locoweed." Its fruits would be rotten and the terrible smell of its A wise gardener would wait and let the locoweed grow all though the spring and summer”
— The Gardener and the Locoweed (A story about Portsmouth) - Topix,