- Traditionally, the locomotive or locomotives are positioned at the front of a train, pulling passenger carriages and/or freight vehicles. However, it is now common for the locomotive for a passenger train to remain at the same end of the train. — “Locomotive - Wikinfo”,
- 5623 Locomotive stock photos and images. Fotosearch Stock Photography and Stock Footage helps you find the perfect photo or footage, fast! We feature 7,700,000 royalty free photos, 95,000 stock footage clips, digital videos, vector clip art. — “Locomotive Images and Stock Photos. 5623 locomotive”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about locomotive at . Make research projects and school reports about locomotive easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “locomotive Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- The term usually refers to its use on railways, but can also refer to a "road locomotive" such as a traction engine or steamroller. Steam locomotives were the dominant form of rail traction from the mid 19th century until the mid 20th century,. — “Steam locomotive - Trains”,
- Get Locomotive at . Fast, secure and free downloads from the largest Open Source applications and software directory. — “Locomotive | Download Locomotive software for free at”,
- Encyclopedia article of locomotive at compiled from comprehensive and current sources. — “Locomotive encyclopedia topics | ”,
- A locomotive (from lat. loco motivus) is a railway [] vehicle that provides the motive power for a train, and has no payload capacity of its own; its sole purpose is to move the train along the tracks. — “Locomotive - Engineering”,
- Definition of locomotive in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of locomotive. Pronunciation of locomotive. Translations of locomotive. locomotive synonyms, locomotive antonyms. Information about locomotive in the free online English dictionary and. — “locomotive - definition of locomotive by the Free Online”,
- Locomotive: A community-built table of topics, including PRR E6, Milwaukee Road class A, and FS Class D443 taken from Freebase, the world's database. The table is managed by the community. — “Locomotive - Freebase”,
- History of railroad locomotive and train innovations - past - present - future. Richard Trevithick (1771-1833) built that vehicle, the first steam engine tramway locomotive. — “Railroad Invention and History”,
- Locomotive, Find quality Locomotive Products, Locomotive Manufacturers, Locomotive Suppliers and Exporters at . Sourcing other Marine Supplies, Motorcycle Parts, Motorcycles products from Manufacturers and Suppliers all over the world. — “Locomotive, Locomotive Products, Locomotive Manufacturers”,
- The Railway & Locomotive Historical Society, Inc. is the oldest organization in North America devoted to railroad history, and among the first anywhere to pursue formal studies in the history of technology. Its object is to promote research. — “Railway & Locomotive Historical Society”,
- A locomotive is a railway vehicle that provides the motive power for a train. It has no payload capacity of its own and its sole purpose is to move the train along the tracks. By contrast, some trains have self-propelled, payload-carrying vehicles. — “Locomotive - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Steam Locomotives of the Central Pacific, Southern Pacific, and Union Pacific Railroad used on the first transcontinental railroad. — “Locomotives and More - Transcontinental Railroad Steam Engines”,
- locomotive (vehicle), any of various self-propelled vehicles used for hauling railroad cars on tracks. — “locomotive (vehicle) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- The word originates from the Latin loco – "from a place", ablative of locus, "place" + Medieval Latin motivus, "causing motion", and is a shortened form of the term locomotive engine, first used in the early 19th century to distinguish between mobile and stationary steam engines. — “Locomotive - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Rr locomotive - 397 results from 144 stores, including Walthers Trainline HO Scale FA-1 Locomotive Long Island RR, NEW ~ MODEL RR ~ G SCALE LOCOMOTIVE ~ SD70 MAC DIESEL UP/MP HERITAGE ~ By USA TRAINS ~ Model # USA22616, NEW ~ " G " SCALE MODEL RR. — “Rr locomotive - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- locomotive (plural locomotives) (rail transport) The power unit of a train which does not carry passengers or freight itself, but pulls the coaches or rail cars or wagons. (rare) A traction engine (slang) A cheer characterized by a slow beginning and a progressive increase in speed. — “locomotive - Wiktionary”,
- Locomotive pictures, videos and albums that take you on an armchair tour of the world we live in. — “locomotive pictures, videos and albums”,
- locomotive n. A self-propelled vehicle, usually electric or diesel-powered, for pulling or pushing freight or passenger cars on railroad tracks. — “locomotive: Definition from ”,
- Locomotive definition, a self-propelled, vehicular engine, powered by steam, a diesel, or electricity, for pulling or, sometimes, pushing a train or individual rai See more. — “Locomotive | Define Locomotive at ”,
related images for locomotive
- All Aboard the Employment Train A WebQuest for 9th Grade Business Education
- population It puts 15 kilograms of CO2 in the atmosphere per kilometre travelled or in pounds and inches 52 8 pounds per mile Click here for further information stored copy and here for a blown up picture about specifications Those horrible unspeakable figures make you wonder how when steam trains were the only trains available did we manage to survive as a
- locomotive jpg
- あがりです 台車の首振りに合わせてカプラーも首を振るため 端張がカプラーに当たる部分を現物あわせで削ってあります 国鉄 DD51 KATO
- Voici les nouvelles photos du concours 2007
- Leaves Leaves on Stones Letters Light Locomotive Marble Metal Moon
- locomotive jpg
- locomotive 003 jpg
- இந்த இடத்தின் கோடைகால மக்கள்தொகை வெறும் 120 பேர் மட்டுமே அனைவரும்
- locomotive jpg
- hand painted essays 7 stamps and 1 S S without central design Mounted on card 188mm x 252mm autographed by the designer VF $500 http www michaelrogersinc com vietnam Locomotive 201056 jpg http www michaelrogersinc com vietnam locomotive 20cover 201056 jpg
- JNMA に合わせて作られた限定のボディーキットで JNMA e JNMAの売店サイト より通信販売を利用して入手致しました 写真は全て そうめん箱のパイク にて撮影しました 画像をクリックすると新しいウィンドウで拡大表示されます
- ist CGTalk com 3dsmax+brazil Blue Submarine taehoon 美国
- locomotive jpg
- Locomotive primer jpg
- Carneval Mask only the red thing which is on that ladys head Roulette Wheel Locomotive The locomotive can look like this ship and the last one would be
- ので ６枚分は反対側に折り曲げてあります ただし このように整理した場合は切手帳は完全品ではなくなることを承知置きください 図６ 汽車の切手帳を整理した例 次のページへ
- Le site sera de nouveau mise à jour à partir de septembre Bonne vacances à vous
- locomotive jpg
- ils mettent le site web du type qui fait les illustr j ai pas trouvé le sien dommage où alors j avais mes yeux dans ma poche mais ça m étonnerais j ai cherché ensuite Ist http www cgnetworks com galleryimages 1476 locomotive medium jpg apparemment il s est spécialisé dans la conception de gros véhicules genre les locomotives ou les tanks ce qui est ma
- img51 1173070512 jpg
- locomotive jpg
- Locomotive To use any of the clipart images above including the thumbnail image in the top left corner just click and drag the picture to your desktop You may also control click Mac or right click
- the 60 s style that Tommy s known for and adding a modern flare we re hoping to attract listeners of all ages All of us here at Rock Tree are thankful for your visit to the web site
- An Interactive Tour Back to Image Archive
- day when she had had a vision A vision of a steam engine and of Skyler However in her vision Skyler was in an abandoned train yard To see the train from Celeste s vision go here http www namesaroundtown com Aroun locomotive jpg CELESTE Excuse me are you Skyler DiMera SKYLER Yeah Who are you CELESTE I am Celeste Perrult
- Picture I found in the local newspaper from a hot air ballon festival
- JNMA e JNMAの売店サイト より通信販売を利用して入手致しました 写真は全て そうめん箱のパイク にて撮影しました 画像をクリックすると新しいウィンドウで拡大表示されます
- だったけど 昼間に起きてもらいました 笑 話は変わって 先日大学時代の友人が都内に出てくると言うので飲みに行った時の写真が↓ ↑新橋に飾られている SLです こんな電飾が施されているのは初めて知りました これって最近なのかな 更に写真を公開♪
- Vezi poza asta e de pe prima pagina a colectiei http i921 photobucket com albums ad53 hayphoto LOCOMOTIVE TIRNAVENI 001 jpg
- Locomotive Boogie jpg
- Locomotive Equipement de frein d une locomotive
- In an effort to provide improved rail shipping and receiving services to our current and future customers operating in the Gulf Coast Region KMCO L P has constructed an
- Railroads link
- locomotive jpg
- Je voudrait vous montrer ceci pour ceux et celles qui ont l intention de chercher les HORAIRES de TRAINS sur des sites affiliés à la SNCF FRANCAISE car pour qui a déjà chercher des horaires de trains sur les sites de la SNCF FRANCAISES vous n avez surement pas oublier de remarquer que c est toujours la GROSSE PRISE de tête et
related videos for locomotive
- Locomotive Breath fun amv fansub
- Rudy A Message To You - The Locomotive (1967) Locomotive formed in Birmingham, England originally as a jazz band and by the mid 60s they were taking great influence from early ska music brought to the city by Jamaicans who were finding work in the industrial heartland of Britain. Locomotive were possibly the earliest white band to experiment with Ska, or 'Bluebeat' as it was also known. Although Brumbeat bands and artists such as 'Spencer Davis Group', 'The Move' and 'Robert Plant' were mimicking the blues of black America, Locomotive were looking more to the West Indies for their inspiration. Locomotive's later styles included Soul, Psychedelia and a fade into the prog rock era with Norman Haines eventually going it alone. This is the first cover of Dandy Livingstone's "Rudy A Message To You", recorded in the same year as the original in late 1967 and is B-Side to "Broken Heart" on the Direction label. It was recorded over a decade before the seminal Specials version. There were several notable band members such as Chris Wood who went on to join supergroup 'Traffic', Mike Kellie of 'Spooky Tooth' and Bob Lamb who was the producer for 70s dub reggae band 'UB40'. Check out more info here: Pictures are of late 60s Brum.
- Western Steam Locomotives in Action SP 4449 at Pasco, WA with nearby freight action. Fall 2004 UP westbound freight followed by UP 3985 eastbound near Echo, OR. September 2005
- Soo Line steam train locomotive 353 barks up hill at Rollag MN This goes to show that a little engine can make a lot of noise! It is an ALCO built B-4 0-6-0 switch engine, built in August 1920, equipped with power reverse, Walschaert valve motion, piston valves, superheaters, and a 5000 gallon tender. It has two whistles, the larger one is a 6 chime and the smaller one is a 3 chime. The locomotive weighs 150000 pounds, and it has a tractive effort of 31200 pounds. It was built to operate at a pressure of 180 pounds per square inch and it continues to operate at that pressure today. WMSTR acquired the engine and modified it slightly; the superheaters were removed, and the footboard on the front was replaced with a boilertube "cow catcher". It also got a new coat of fictitious "WMSTR Railroad" paint. I am 17 years old and I helped in making this engine run for the 2006 show. Enjoy this clip, it is worth the loading time. Please rate, and feel free to comment.
- steam locomotives in Beekbergen lashup of 10 steam locomotives
- (HD) SP 4449 Amazing Steam Locomotive 12/2010 (part 1) The sound with the steam was so loud I lost the hearing from my right ear for the rest of that day. Smart dog leaves the scene. SP4449 Holiday Express Train Portland, Oregon. Trains are operated on the Oregon Pacific Railroad and depart from Oaks Park Station adjacent to Oaks Park in southeast Portland. Ride in vintage rail cars behind Portland's historic steam locomotives. If you like my videos, rate, comment and subscribe to my channel (Canon Vixia HG20 (watch in HD on full screen) Don't forget to SUBSCRIBE! Ervans Trains
- Locomotive Breath Jethro Tull
- Departing SP 4449 Steam Locomotive - Savanna, Illinois - 07.18.09 The Daylight Special, a private passenger train pulled by Southern Pacifics massive steam locomotive 4449 traveled through northern Illinois on 07.18.09 on its way from Minneapolis to Chicago. Pulling vintage passenger cars, SP 4449 ran the route of the former Chicago, Burlington and Quincy, now BNSF, through La Crosse, Wis. and the Illinois communities of East Dubuque, Savanna, Chadwick and Milledgeville. The excursion is one leg of a 5000-mile journey for the restored locomotive making its way across the country from Portland, Ore. to Owosso, Mich. for Train Festival 2009. The train left Minneapolis at approx. 8 am and was scheduled to be in Savanna at approximately 2 pm, but was around 45 min. late. It then made a service stop for water. Will arrive in Union Station before nightfall. The special passenger excursion is sharing the rail line with regular freight service so delays are possible. There are no scheduled extended stops, and roadways along the route are expected to be filled with chasers and photographers angling for the perfect shot of this magnificent locomotive. Southern Pacific Daylight steam locomotive 4449 is operated by the Friends of SP 4449, a Portland non-profit organization dedicated to the restoration, maintenance and operation of the former Southern Pacific 4-8-4 steam locomotive. A limited number of tickets may still be available for this trip or for the return trip via Milwaukee Aug. 2 and 3. Ticket information may be found at www.261.com. In ...
- GE's NEW Hybrid Locomotive a brand new GECX 2010 (EX 2005)+ GECX90 car, GE UP 7625 locomotive @ Union Station in Los Angeles, CA on 5/21/07. They are here for 7 days. Pacific Surfliner
- Jethro Tull - Live at Lugano Locomotive Breath Jethro Tull - Live at Lugano
- Super Locomotive A ten minute video of the legendary 1982, arcade console game "Super Locomotive" from SEGA. This clip was recorded onto DVD from a Dell Inspiron 8200 (Pentium 4), running MAMEUI.FX.. in Windows XP - SP3.. This is definitely not my best performance, possibly because it was being recorded, but I have tried to demonstrate most of the common 'moves' and control actions... The YouTube 10 minute limit spoils the overall effect. This game ran on for a further 20 minutes before I ran out luck.. I used to be good at this game when it was originally in the arcades.! My appologies for the rather poor video quality - I have no idea what went wrong there.. When viewed on the computer screen "live" the images are perfectly clear and sharp.. MAME = Multiple Arcade Machine Emulator, and supports many of the classic arcade games from the 1970's to the 1990's. It is free to download via the internet, as are the game ROMS, and if you are in to retro arcade games, it is the perfect place to start.. MAME has its own cult following, with serious gamers building their own arcade consoles from scratch, and incorporating a Windows PC and monitor. You can actually purchase MAME specific control panels via eBay and various games websites. The completed consoles are very authentic, and again, video clips are available here on YouTube, in the 'How To' section, showing how to build your own.. The Iconic theme music is "Rydeen", by The Yellow Magic Orchestra, originally from Japan.. The Original "live ...
- Steam Locomotive Animation music: Rob dougan - clubbed to death please subscribe if you like it, i will release new work when i got it, though often only a few times a year
- Jethro Tull- Locomotive Breath In the shuffling madess of the locomotive breath, runs the all-time loser, headlong to his death. He feels the piston scraping -- steam breaking on his brow -- old Charlie stole the handle and the train won't stop going -- no way to slow down. He sees his children jumping off at the stations -- one by one. His woman and his best friend -- in bed and having fun. He's crawling down the corridor on his hands and knees -- old Charlie stole the handle and the train won't stop going -- no way to slow down. He hears the silence howling -- catches angels as they fall. And the all-time winner has got him by the balls. He picks up Gideons Bible -- open at page one -- old Charlie stole the handle and the train won't stop going -- no way to slow down. Jethro Tull- Locomotive Breath, from the album Aqualung. A true classic.
- Guns N' Roses - Locomotive
- KETC | Living St. Louis | Locomotive From KETC, LIVING ST. LOUIS Producer Jim Kirchherr recalls a 2000 trip from St. Louis to Hannibal, Missouri, aboard the Frisco 1522, a steam locomotive built in 1926 and retired in the 1950s. After sitting at the Museum of Transportation for years, the Frisco 1522 was restored and brought back to working shape by the St. Louis Steam Train Association, a volunteer team of engineers and enthusiasts. The trip to Hannibal brought steam engine fans from across the nation to St. Louis to both ride the train and to follow along in cars on highway 79 as chasers for the great views of the Frisco 1522 in action.
- Guns And Roses Locomotive Subtitulado
- Starting a 567 GM "E" Locomotive Diesel Engine Rail buffs turn the volume up. The GM "E" Diesel 567 V12 works at 850 rpm delivers 1125 hp to electric motors. NYC #4080 #4068 I covered the lens fearing a fine oil mist, during that part of the video a photo was inserted. video 2331 dieselsmoke1 sends this video address a locomotive blowing...
- Proket- Locomotive Proket - [SIN015] Locomotive
- Chinese Little Locomotive 4 葦河森林局 In Weihe , at the northern area of China ,there was a little railway. More Quality movie is available here , popup15.tok2.com Presented by Ayashige Heavy Industries
- Cow vs. Locomotive Narrow gauge train locomotive runs over a cow at the Conejos River Bridge, just north of Antonito, CO. Note how sharp-looking the cowcatcher is in the end of the video. Many YouTube users have commented that the locomotives are excessively smokey. This is only partially true - the smoke output is indeed higher when the train must brake suddenly (and inefficiently) to potentially avoid hitting somthing (in this case, a cow) - but this is a STEAM engine, and much of what's coming out of the locomotive is just that - vaporized water. From Green Frog Productions' "Best of Narrow Gauge" VHS. Filmed by Emery Gulash.
- thomas et la nouvelle locomotive(thomas and the new engine) thomas
- Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath download free formore music from these artists Bonnie Tyler and Shakin Stevens - A Rockin Good Way (to Mess Around and Fall in Love) Elton John and Kiki Dee - Dont Go Breaking My Heart Status Quo - Rockin All Over the World Kiss - I Was Made for Lovin You Donna Summer - Hot Stuff Gloria Gaynor - I Will Survive Lipps Inc - Funkytown Laura Branigan - Self Control Black - Wonderful Life Chicago - If You Leave Me Now Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath Lynyrd Skynyrd - Sweet Home Alabama Mike Oldfield - Moonlight Shadow Blondie - Call Me Slade - Far Far Away Nik Kershaw - I Wont Let the Sun Go Down on Me Culture Club - Do You Really Want to Hurt Me Foreigner - I Want to Know What Love is Rainhard Fendrich - I Am from Austria Anastacia - One Day in Your Love Amy Winehouse - Back to Black Mika - Relax Take it Easy Suga*** - Push the Button Mutya Buena - B Boy Baby James Morrison - You Give Me Something Nevio - Amore Per Sempre Christina Stuermer - Engel Fliegen Einsam Take that - Patience Avril Lavigne - When You Are Gone Eric Papilaya - Get A Life Get Alive Texas Lightning - No No Never Saint Privat - Tous Les Jours Marquess - Vayamos Companeros Ich und Ich - Vom Selben Stern Atomic Kitten - Whole Again Peter Cincotti - Goodbye Philadelphia Georg Danzer - Traeumer
- Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath Live in Chile 2007 Jethro Tull Locomotive Breath Teatro Caupolicán, Santiago, Chile 18/04/2007
- Inside the Northstar locomotive Inside the Northstar locomotive (video below) As the red, yellow and blue locomotive sat outside the Big Lake rail maintenance facility for the Northstar Commuter Railroad Thursday, Oct. 9, Sherburne County Commissioner Dan Erhard was all smiles. A project more than two decades in the making, the locomotive is the second piece of concrete evidence the first being the track on which it rests that the dream is coming to fruition. About 12 years ago, we came through with the initial ideas for the Northstar Commuter Line, but talk really started about 22 years ago, when we started exploring all of the possibilities that could be used to move people into the city, Erhard said, bracing against wind gusts that howled down the track, east of Big Lake. This is a combined effort of more than 30 community groups, from the federal level to grassroots. Were very excited to see this locomotive here today. The MP-36 locomotives are from Motive Power, Inc. of Boise, Idaho. Traveling at top speeds of 79 miles per hour, the locomotives will move passengers along 40 miles of existing BNSF Railway train tracks between Big Lake and Minneapolis in less than 45 minutes. The Northstar Project bought five locomotives at a cost of $13.3 million as part of a larger and more cost-efficient contract with multiple transit systems across the country. Each locomotive is capable of pulling about 10 passenger cars. When Northstar begins service, each engine will pull four cars, each car capable of ...
- Locomotive Breath...acoustic! :-) by Andrea Vercesi (-: This is a joke...eheheh...this is a Rock Song...or this is a acoustic-rock version? Hope you enjoy it! :-)
- Guns N' Roses-Locomotive peel the *** off my back!
- Sibley Model A chases Old STEAM LOCOMOTIVE ( Part 2) Iowa USA Make sure to Watch Part 1 first. This is Part 2. American Locomotive Company's Largest Operating Steam Locomotive passed through Sibley Iowa today. "Challenger" (No.3985) is on a 1750 mile, 5 state tour that will end back in St. Paul Minnesota, where it began 16 days ago. It was built in 1943, and it was an amazing machine to watch, as you will see in this video. Here is the link for the Specs and history. Part 1 shows the 1931 Ike's Ford Model A and the Locomotive and train from a different perspective, so be sure to watch. This video was shot by Ike Adreon, driving the "1931 Ford Model A cam." We felt like we were in the old days of Bonnie and Clyde or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. It was exciting and we hope you enjoy this wild ride with Ike in the Model A. One of the neatest websites from Union Pacific is this one on how the Big Boy engines work with a virtual steam locomotive in action. It's very neat to visit this. Please subscribe and pass on this video to any train buffs you may know. Thank you for watching.
- Jethro Tull - Locomotive Breath Live 1982
- The Golden Twilight of Postwar Steam - Pt1 Purchase at -- Part 1 The Pennsy's West End and its Neighbors Gene Miller took superb 16mm movies of railroad steam action right after World War II. (75% in COLOR!.) Join with us as we step back over a half century to view and enjoy Part 1 of the memorable rail movies he shot mostly during the era between 1945 and 1950 with, perhaps, some scenes earlier than that of the Pennsylvania Railroad in Metro Chicago, St. Louis, Terre Haute, and the surrounding areas and its neighboring railroads. An incredible array of steamers from the Pennsy appear in the major first part of this program, such as J-1's. T-1's, K-4's M-1A's, H Class 0-8-0's, H-6's, H-10's. Early diesels also show their stuff, such as F-3's, F-7's, as well as Baldwin Centipedes. Many other railroad's steam and early diesels are found in Chicago, and the West End including Frisco, Alton & Southern, Terminal RR of St. Louis, Grand Trunk, GM&O, C&O, C&WI, DM&IR, Erie, Monon, Belt Ry, Chicago Great Western, C&NW, NYC, Wabash, and L&N. Approx. Run Time 54 Minutes 5.1 Dolby Digital Surround Sound
- Locomotive Fire....GE AC4400CW Blowing a Piston...UP 6741 This video was shot on 3-11-06 in Kirkwood Missouri. The train is train CNAAE-08 From the Powder River Basin to New Madrid Missouri. This video was almost missed...I got out of the house on an excuse of a Job Interview and went down there to see if I could catch Train I-LADU-09. I missed ILADU09 by 5 minutes, but I decided to stick around since there was a green on Main #2...hoping that it would be a manifest with SD40-2's. As it turned out, it was this train, CNAAE08 with UP 6741. You can hear me groan when I see that is a plain jane AC4400CW. I can't remember what I said afterwords....the next words I spoke were.... ..."HOLY CRAP!"... This clip eneded up on the 10:00 news on Channel 2 KTVI St. Louis and Channel 4 KMOV St. Louis... GE AC4400CW....This means..... GE= General Electric (Builder) AC= Alternating Current Traction Motors 4400= Hourspower rating (UP's are rated 4350 HP) C= 3 axel trucks (12 wheels) W= Wide Saftey Cab For a reunion of me and 6741 in Rochelle, IL...Click here
- Norfolk Southern Locomotive ON FIRE !!! January 23, 2008: NS 963, light engines, the 6th unit NS 6199 catches fire when the traction motor / armature fails and the roller bearing seizes. The 4th axle is burning away the traction motor, which causes a lot of sparks and flames to fly. Ties caught on fire, however smoldered out within a few minutes. Burnt shoes could be smelled over a half-hour period after the pass-by of the train. 963 consist of NS GP60 7125, NS Dash-9-40CW, NS Dash-8-40C, NS Dash-9-40C, NS RPU-6 864 Slug mated to NS SD40-2 6199. Obviously, I called this in and the train stopped short of CP Prescott after passing over the 79.9 detector announcing 'no defects' - 963 was moving within 45 minutes. Taken in Richland. Enjoy the fireworks!
- Steam locomotive train 353 chugs up hill rollag engine Soo This is the same as the first but with the boring quiet parts cut out.
- JJ's Locomotive I designed and built this ridable locomotive for my son, complete with sound and smoke...enjoy!
- The Great Locomotive Chase - Robert W Smith This is a great piece by Robert W. Smith called "The Great Locomotive Chase", no pictures, just listen :) enjoy!
- Chasing the Union Pacific 844 Steam Locomotive Union Pacific Steam Shop's 4-8-4 (FEF-3) Northern #844 visited California for the Western Heritage Tour. I chased it from Oakland to Stockton, California, with a memorable and historical meet at Hearst with Southen Pacific 4-6-2 #2472 and Robert Dollar Tank Engine #3. There will be a sequel to this video with all the extra railroad activities that happened during the chase.
- The Great Locomotive Chase A selection by Robert W. Smith.
- Jethro Tull Ian Anderson Locomotive Breath Classical Ian plays with The Neue Philharmonie Frankfurt
- Shay Locomotive leaves The Shay locomotive was designed to be used in a resource setting. Resource railways are one type of industrial line constructed to permit the removal of natural resources from remote areas to either processing centres or more centralized transfer points. The mining and forestry industries are two fields best known for their early reliance on railways to transport raw natural resources from remote areas. In the British Columbia forestry industry, railways were used to transport timber up until the 1950s, when they were replaced by logging roads and trucks. Forestry railways were comparatively short-lived lines that were built cheaply and frequently below the standards of mainline railways. The tracks were characterized by sharp curves and steep grades that matched local terrain and the logging company's limited budget rather than rigid railway standards. These lines served as feeders to more central loading areas where the rough logs that had been transported on simple log cars were loaded onto more substantial flat cars pulled by conventional locomotives or moved by water to mills for processing. www.sciencetech.technomuses.ca
- Lunging locomotives finally grip the rails as CSX 419 stalls. PART I... Read story... CSX 419 & 411 with loaded coal train V605 stalls coming off the Salsbury Branch just outside Meyersdale, PA. The engineer informs the dispatcher that they have no sand. Watch closely as these two brutt AC4400 actually lunge, and bounce up and down trying to get traction coming up the steep grade of the branch to the mainline. With the locomotives in #8 notch, the hood doors viberate, and you can here the wheels grinding in the sand. It may be a slow video, but you will see what it takes to get this train rolling. The crew in the helper engines never left the comfort of their warm cab in the 19 degree weather. The crew, and some railfans hand sand the rails, and V605 backs up to get a second run for it, and finally makes it out. The whole ordeal to well over an hour. There is now a second clip (PART II) of the progress of the train heading west before it heads east to Cumberland, MD. Hope you enjoy it, and thanks for watching. jackmp294 01-04-2003 Link to PART II...
- GE Locomotive Commercial A commercial about GE Locomotives, made in Erie, Pennsylvania. After the commercial is a making of video. For the record, I love looking at trains but I know nothing about them, I was just proud because I'm from Erie :)
- Sibley Iowa's BEST OLD STEAM LOCOMOTIVE VIDEO 2008 PART 1 This is Part 1. Part 2 is: American Locomotive Company's Largest Operating Steam Locomotive passed through Sibley Iowa today, Oct 1, 2008 "Challenger" (No.3985) is on a 1750 mile, 5 state tour that will end back in St. Paul Minnesota, where it began 16 days ago. It was built in 1943, and it was an amazing machine to watch, as you will see in this video. Here is the link for the Specs and history We felt like we were in the old days of Bonnie and Clyde or Butch Cassidy and the Sundance kid. It was exciting and we hope you enjoy this wild ride with us. One of the neatest websites from Union Pacific is this one on how the "Big boy" steam locomotive engines work with a virtual interactive steam locomotive to watch. Very neat to visit here. Please subscribe and pass on this video to any train buffs you may know. Coins have been put on rails for years. IN fact you can go to the train Museum in Sacramento and buy a FLATTENED Penny with a symbol of a train on it. ALSO, NEVER in history has a train ever been de-railed by a coin! Especially a 1.08 Million LB train! IN fact you can get one FLATTENED with a train Symbol on it at the Train Museum in Sacramento, California, it is such a common thing. Thanks to Ilea "Bonnie" for the great driving, and thanks to you the viewers for watching. Best regards, "Bonnie and Clyde"
- Remove Locomotive #25 Engine Fall of 1995 the diesel engine had to be removed from the Lima-Hamilton loco #25 for extensive repair. This footage has deteriorated, but is still interesting. Their website is: Here are more specificiations for this locomotive: Heritage: Cincinati Union Terminal RR Lima Hamilton Builder Plate: 9541 Builder: Lima-Hamilton Corporation Model: 750hp switcher Year Built: Jun.1951 Year Service: switcher HP: 750 Axle: 4 Maximium Maximum Speed: 60 Length Between Couplers: 47'10" Fuel Capacity (US GLS): 600 Cooling System: 190 Weight: 108 tons Lube Oil Capacity (US GLS): 130 Compressor Model: Gardner Denver WXG Model 9100 Engine Model: T-69-SA Hamilton 6 cyl Gear Ratio: 14:68 Turbo: Elliott Traction Motors: Westinghouse 362 D Truck Model: AAR switcher Journal Boxes: Plain Bearing (requires oiling) Journal Size: 6.5 x 12 Brake Schedule: 6SL Brake Shoe Type: A-28-A Cast Iron Dyn Brake: NA Main Generator: Westinghouse 499A Aux Gen: Westinhouse YG-36-A 25 was formerly Cincinnati Union Terminal #25 purchased by the Whitewater Valley Railroad in 1973 from the Cadillac & Lake City RR. 25 was one of six nearly identical Lima-Hamilton switchers owned by CUT. It is the only operable 750hp model in existence and one of only 6 Lima-Hamilton diesels to survive. 25 was removed from service and stored by the CUT in the late 1960's when passenger traffic diminished. It is believed to have stayed in service until approximately 1967, and was sold in 1969 to Cadillac & Lake ...
twitter about locomotive
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about locomotive
“Energy Storage Blog Products Services Discussion Resources. Sep / 23. GE PowerHaul Family Locomotive Presentation at InnoTrans. Bryan Gromacki, Senior Product Manager, discusses PowerHaul, our newest family of locomotives and GE's most technologically advanced locomotive”
— GE PowerHaul Family Locomotive Presentation at InnoTrans,
“Locomotive is an open source CMS for Rails. It's super flexible and integrates with Heroku and Amazon S3. I remember how I used to play Railroad Tycoon (now renamed Railroads) as a kid, and went looking for locomotive inspiration”
“The "610" Steam locomotive was donated to the city of Ft Worth lang ago, and was on display at the Will Rogers Complex for a number of years”
— The "610" Steam Locomotive - Fort Worth Forum,
“Welcome to Brass Locomotive Works Blog! For years all model HO cars came with plastic Welcome to the Brass locomotive Works Blog! My passion deals with steam engines and how”
— Brass Locomotive Works Blog: June 2006,
“The official forum for the community”
— Newly posted steam locomotive card - Show & Tell - Zazzle Forum,
“Live Steam & Diesel Miniature Railroad Forum - Southern California Live Steamers On Saturday January 17th after the SCLS club meeting, Tom Downing, Phil Cohen and 2 visitors Rob and Rory helped fire up the American locomotive”
— American Locomotive Restoration - Live Steamer Miniature,
“Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.basics (More info?) I'm deperatly looking for a way to convert LS Pro documents unto WORD. Any help ? thanks”
— LS Pro (Locomotive Software) - Windows-XP-General-Discussion,
“add a blog post. my blog. most recent. highest rated. most viewed. top favorites. most comments blog. member. group. message. Locomotive Engineer Jobs. Locomotive”
— Locomotive Engineer Jobs - Ceridwen, WA, United States, 07655,
“locomotive. Rainy day. Posted October 25th, 2008 by ovlov. Photo Critique Forum. locomotive It's a Chinese steam locomotive that was doing a couple of runs today”
— locomotive - ,
related keywords for locomotive
- locomotive breath
- locomotive breath lyrics
- locomotive furnace
- locomotive engineer
- locomotive engine
- locomotive cms
- locomotive engineer training
- locomotive lyrics
- locomotive for sale
- locomotive breath chords
- locomotive breath tab
- locomotive breath meaning
- locomotive breath piano
- locomotive breath jethro tull
- locomotive breath guitar tabs
- locomotive breath sheet music
- locomotive breath mp3
- locomotive breath by jethro tull