- We found 33 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word livelihood: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "livelihood" is defined. General (30 matching dictionaries) livelihood: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of livelihood - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- There is the case where a disciple of the noble ones, having abandoned dishonest livelihood, keeps his life going with right livelihood: This is called right livelihood. The five types of businesses that are harmful to undertake are:. — “Noble Eightfold Path - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Livelihood. Each Hutterite colony has to provide for between 60 and In addition to agriculture, manufacturing is gaining a lot of momentum on colonies. — “Livelihood”,
- Great question. What is HLS? HLS stands for Household Livelihood Security. This is a people-centered conceptual framework used by CARE for programming along the emergency, relief, and development continuum. A simplified definition of HLS is ". — “What is household livelihood security?”,
- livelihood ( ) n. Means of support; subsistence. [Middle English livelyhed , alteration (influenced by liflihed , liveliness, energy, vigor) of. — “livelihood: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- As a solution, LIVELIHOOD is promoting and facilitating the installation of a very innovative and sustainable technology: the bio-sand filter. July 2010 - LIVELIHOOD NGO is building up new partnerships in order to make more people benefit from its work. — “LIVELIHOOD NGO - CAMEROON - Home”,
- livelihood (plural livelihoods) (obsolete) The length of someone's life; a person's lifetime. (obsolete) Someone's manner of living; conduct, behaviour. 1485, Sir Thomas Malory, Le Morte Darthur, Book I.3: his name is sir Ector, & he is a lord. — “livelihood - Wiktionary”,
- Livelihood programs should not be an end but a step to start a micro-business activity. 0ver the years, many livelihood programs have been launched to improve. — “Graduating from Livelihood " Agriculture Business Week”,
- The home of Livelihood, a independent low-budget zombie comedy by 37.5 Productions, filmed in Baltimore and starring members of The Top Floor Theater. — “LIVELIHOOD”,
- The livelihood profiles that follow document how populations throughout Mauritania live. What is in a Livelihood Profile—which describes the layout and content of each profile. — “Niger Livelihood Profiles”,
- Categories: Culture & Breeding Farming & Production How to Make View Listings: List All List How to Make - Food List How to Make. — “Livelihood | Philippine Business, Entrepreneur and Franchising”, pinoy-
- Livelihood - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Livelihood”,
- Uplift the vulnerable persons and families through sustainable livelihood assistance by empowering them to develop their business Provision of grants to rural community – distribution of seed capital and livelihood equipments such as boat, catamaran, distribution to more than 8000 families - (House. — “Livelihood Development & Microfinance | Alliance Development”,
- The Livelihood is now engaged in making a variety of bags from tarpaulin and recycled 13 women and 8 young men benefit from the Livelihood. The women have developed their skills considerably over the years and are now able to make most. — “>> LSA Philippines : LIVELIHOOD”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Examples of LIVELIHOOD. Many fishermen believe that the new regulations threaten their livelihoods. Origin of LIVELIHOOD. alteration of Middle English livelode course of. — “Livelihood - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Consultants specializing in reimbursement, operations and interim management. — “”,
- Definition of livelihood from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of livelihood. Pronunciation of livelihood. Definition of the word livelihood. Origin of the word livelihood. — “livelihood - Definition of livelihood at ”,
- Livelihood Definition. A boy or girl who has gone through the eight grades should possess a complete, practical education and should have received special training in some specific line of work, fitting him or her to earn a livelihood. Arthur Capper. — “Livelihood Quotes”,
- English Translation for livelihood - dict.cc German-English Dictionary. — “dict.cc | livelihood | English Dictionary”, dict.cc
- livelihood: Definition and Pronunciation financially or vocationally; living: to earn a livelihood as a tenant farmer. Random House Unabridged Dictionary, Copyright © 1997, by Random House,. — “livelihood: meaning and definitions — ”,
- Livelihood definition, a means of supporting one's existence, esp. financially or vocationally; living: See more. — “Livelihood | Define Livelihood at ”,
- Definition of livelihood in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is livelihood? Meaning of livelihood as a legal term. What does livelihood mean in law?. — “livelihood legal definition of livelihood. livelihood”, legal-
- Translations of livelihood. livelihood synonyms, livelihood antonyms. Information about livelihood in the free online English dictionary and livelihood - the financial means whereby one lives; "each child was expected to pay for their keep"; "he applied to the state for. — “livelihood - definition of livelihood by the Free Online”,
related images for livelihood
- Youth and community livelihood
- local livelihood jpg
- Women marching for their livelihood 46 votes
- Livelihood jpg
- 122 Låten kommer från Sagans sånger 2007 Livelihood är lite ojämna i min smak men här sticker kvaliteten ut Syster Sols sång ihop med dubsoundet sitter perfekt Inte den tyngsta
- Livelihood | mixed media
- An estimated 8 000 square meter enclosed area situated in Olympia North Bais Bay has been designated as breeding and hatching ground for eggs of different marine species like 1 059 giant
- affiche de promotion des solutions alternatives à l opium affiche de promotion des solutions alternatives à l opium
- You ll be able to find rice land just outside Iloilo City I found this farmer drying his rice harvest along the highway in Pavia Fishermen can be found along the Iloilo river This one shows off his catch
- livelihood 03 jpg
- Fishermen can be found along the Iloilo river This one shows off his catch Sinamay weaver of Arevalo Iloilo City
- Photo Minaret lake by Will Emerson September 2007
- eco livelihood 9 jpg
- 7 rice their livelihood jpg
- livelihood a gif
- have Sinamay making and flower industry at Arevalo and the Potmakers in Pavia There s also the fishing spots along the coast and inside the Iloilo river and rice farms surrounding Iloilo Fishnets litter the coastline of Villa Beach in Iloilo catching mostly prawn fries
- Fishnets litter the coastline of Villa Beach in Iloilo catching mostly prawn fries You ll be able to find rice land just outside Iloilo City I found this farmer drying his rice harvest along the highway in Pavia
- training on cellphone repair motorcycle mechanic welding and electric wiring installation Some of the participants have already established their small shops as entrepreneurs DLRLCDFI technical training for the youth motorcycle mechanic training top After having been trained on cellphone repair this beneficiary sets up his own cellphone
- livelihood 02 jpg
- eco livelihood 4 2 jpg
- เจ้าแสดงปาฐกถา ที่หน้าสัญลักษณ์ของมูลนิธิสัมมาอาชีวะเสียอีกด้วย
- livelihood jpg
- livelihood 04 jpg
- 57 jpg
- livelihood jpg
- eco livelihood 3 3 jpg
- livelihood1 jpg
- Prayer for Success Livelihood A125
- alternativelivelihoodpic jpg
- Sinamay weaver of Arevalo Iloilo City Potmakers of Pavia Iloilo
- livelihood Small JPG jpg
- Potmakers of Pavia Iloilo There are lots of flower gardens in the Arevalo district
- livelihood project jpg
- 4 jpg
- Livelihood Midnight Releasing Buy Me
- livelihoodhmmm JPG
- We are especially grateful for regular contributions no matter how small or large This helps restore hope and opportunities for million of young Cameroonians affected by
- oct livelihood1 jpg
related videos for livelihood
- The Impact of the Oil Spill on Lives and Livelihood of Louisiana Fishermen (Extended) See how the BP Gulf Coast oil spill has and will be affecting the fishermen of Shell Beach Louisiana. Text "GREEN" to 85944 to make a $10 donation today.
- Streets Ft. Roscoe & BuccWeet "GRIND HARD" Official Video New video "Grind Hard" by Streets featuring Roscoe & Buccweet directed by LiveliHood Films. Book your next video with LiveliHood Films today! LivelihoodFilms@
- The Business Case for Sustainable Livelihoods (Chase) This video illustrates how companies operating in developing countries can act as positive agents of change and contribute to creating better livelihoods. In addition, views of three business leaders - Rodney Chase (BP), Reuel Khoza (Eskom) and Eugenio Clariond Reyes (Grupo Imsa) -- give an insight into what 'sustainable livelihood' means to them.
- Micro Credits for Livelihood ( part 1) Micro Credits for Livelihood, Success story on CHETNALAYA and its Self Help Groups working at cluster Areas of Delhi,ieBhalswa, Jhangirpuri & Mukundpur, New Delhi, India Film by Mahipal s. rawat (Camera & Edit)
- Livelihood (2008) - Movie Trailer Trailer for the independent horror film "Livelihood" Download the full movie now as a DRM-free, mobile compatible .MP4 file at Synopsis: The lead singer of an 80's rock band, a corporate lackey, and an evil mother in-law all die unexpectedly in a bizarre series of events. They come back to life, hoping to pick up where they left off, but are stymied in their efforts by prejudice, long hidden secrets, and the general inconvenience of being dead. Cast: Steve Thomas, Michelle Trout, Scott P. Graham, Nikc Miller, Deborah Allison, John Bennett, Mike Bennett, Bradley Burgess-Donaleski, Kelly Clendenon, Curtis Crispin, Davon Hall, Lindsay Haynes, Amy Smi Director: Ryan Graham
- A Livelihood For People Of The Earth Most people in the world live in rural areas. Many of these people make less than $1 each day. This short video tells the story of one program that is helping such rural people find a sustainable income and better care for their families.
- Philips sees Sustainable Livelihoods business as part of its Henk de Bruin explains how SL business has become a part of Philips' strategy and what steps the company has taken to generate ideas around SL business, while recognizing that this investment in their intellectual capital that will deliver bottom line benefits in the near future. Related case study Bringing healthcare services to rural communities - Royal Philips Electronics
- RMT taxi drivers take on BAA, Addison Lee and Radio Taxis over Heathrow plans (9.7.09) BAA wants to undermine the livelihood of licensed black taxi drivers by allowing mini cabs to tout for business at Heathrow. A gathering of cabbies at the airport heard RMT general secretary Bob Crow explain how the union intends to fight the plans. /londontaxis
- US fishermen fear for livelihood as oil spill looms Local fishermen braved the choppy waters of the Mississippi River to pull up their catch in the marshes as an estimated 210000 gallons of crude continued streaming daily from the Deepwater Horizon rig that sank on April 22. US President Barack Obama has described the unfolding nightmare offshore as "a massive and potentially unprecedented environmental disaster." Duration: 01:51
- Livelihood Trailer (Full) Livelihoood by Aaron Christopher Part of the 2009 Minnesota Fringe! "The truth isn't going to get you anywhere in the business world!" - Mike, "Livelihood" From the author of American Apathy, part of City Pages Top 10 plays of 2008, comes Livelihood, a dark comedy that explores our corporate climate and the lure of wealth and power. Jason, a laid off professional looking to save his flagging career, finds himself at the mercy of Mike, the power mad executive conducting his interview.
- Urban Livelihood- Seeds of the mother tree - Hongey The urban poor seek many ways of earning money. One such is collecting seeds from the Pongaemia tree. The seeds fall from the tree during the months of March, April and May. The tree is incredibly fecund and upto 300 kgs of seeds may fall from a single grown tree. The seeds sell for Rs 12 a kg and even Rs 18 a kg if collected by the quintal. People like Mariamma who works as a domestic help, pick up 4 to 5 kgs a day and supplement their income by Rs 50 to Rs 60 a day. Planting the Pongaemia on the roadside makes eminent sense as the tree is a native , establishes itself well and requires very less water. The leaves are extremely good as manure and add nitrogen to the soil and the shade is luxurious.
- K-Miz Ft. Peezy "Mava Representa" Official Video New video "Mava Representa" from K Miz Featuring Peezy directed by LiveliHood Films.
- Tsunami Dance Therapy: Mental Health and Livelihood NGO Aid in Indonesia Dance Therapy was used to address tsunami trauma, build community, and help ***s and children heal after the 2004 disaster. The IMC Sigli Psychosocial team turned to cultural resources of ritual, song, and dance to help the refugee barracks and camp communities come alive again . This clip follows Tanjong Harapan (Aceh: Cape Hope) as the troup came together in the barrack yard, participated in the festival and set out to visit their former homes sites. IMC (imcworldwide,org) staff took shopping 16 dance instructors dance, provided costumes, instruments, and training to create 12 dance troups with 208 Acehnese dancers.
- Cordaid and adaptation to climate change: Signs of Hope: 1 Apart from causing frequent droughts, global warming has resulted in unpredictable rainfall patterns, seasonal floods, food insecurity, diseases and conflicts around scarce resources. Recurring droughts in arid and semi arid areas in the Horn of Africa have led to loss of livelihoods, lives and assets. Historically, relief food has been given as an emergency measure to keep people alive during drought. This is not sustainable; therefore Cordaid has developed the Drought Cycle Management (DCM) approach so as to enhance local people's coping mechanisms and capacities. For more information about Cordaid and adaptation to climate change, visit the website: Drought Cycle Management provides direction on how communities can adapt to their circumstances in the mitigation, preparedness, emergency aid and rehabilitation phase. It encourages the provision of water resources through innovative rainwater harvesting technologies, introduction of drought resistant animals, income and livelihood diversification, introducing new foods and cereal banks, amongst other options. Extensive capacity building in disaster risk reduction enables the communities to deal with the hazards, thus reducing their vulnerabilities. Undoubtedly, early preparation reduces vulnerability and loss of livelihoods. In Kenya, these innovative programs have been piloted by ten organizations, in the last three years. In these video's, organizations tell the stories of the communities they ...
- Sean Hannity's The Valley Hope Forgot Part 5: Zeke Grader and Farmers Fighting for Their Livelihood
- Thats What We Do (Nu Jerzey Devil Feat Smoke) Newest video from Nu Jerzey Devil (Black WallStreet/Livelihood Entertainment) Featuring New Artist Smoke. Directed by MAD Posted by Newage Entertainment, #1 international booking agent for Nu Jerzey Devil (livelihood/blackwallstreet)
- Coastline Livelihood at Stake Lloyd Lasseinge, a fourth generation shrimp and oyster fisher, now faces the threat of losing his livelihood after the oil spill. Dave Price reports.
- Right Livelihood Award - Catherine Hamlin - Surgeon - 2009 More: "...for her fifty years dedicated to treating obstetric fistula patients, thereby restoring the health, hope and dignity of thousands of Africa's poorest women." Catherine Hamlin came to Ethiopia from Australia in 1959 to work as an obstetrician and gynaecologist at a hospital in Addis Ababa. With her husband Reginald she pioneered the surgical treatment of obstetric fistula. The Hamlins built their own hospital in Addis, where women are treated free of charge. The facilities include reception hostels for the women, who come from all over the country, and a rehabilitation centre for the badly injured. They have also established regional centres to make the treatment more widely accessible and a midwifery school to help prevent obstetric fistula occurring in the first place.
- Building Sustainable Green Rural Livelihood Video from SEWA
- agarbatti traning for UMKS Bhopal Upkaar Manav Kalyaan Sanstha (UMKS) Bhopal is a very reputed NGO of MP. It is working at rural development sector in MP like agarbatti cluster development program. it is very big project of madhya pradesh rural livelihood project (MPRLP). it is undertaking by government of MP (ministry of rural development dept.) This NGO working in rural areas for employment for reduce poverty of villagers and their skill development. In this project working with 2500 tribal women for certain livelihood. In this program provide the specific training of agarbatti making for tribal womans by UMKS. It is a skill development program, after training woman linkages to market it is a good platform for earned money. Thus, it is a livelihood providing organization. This Whole program managed by Mr. Gaurav agarwal (secretary UMKS Bhopal) and sponsor by Mr. Amit Kumar sing state coordinator (MED) MPRLP Bhopal If any queries about this project so please contact. Gaurav agarwal Secretary Upkaar Manav Kalyaan Sanstha Reg. office - 188/A old ashoka garden Bhopal (MP) INDIA Ph. +91755-4256339, 4256340 Cell - +919425628651 E-Mail email@example.com
- UNV discusses social activism and volunteerism with Right Livelihood Award Laureates On 17 September, the United Nations Volunteers (UNV) programme hosted two Right Livelihood Laureates, Francisco Whitaker (Brazil) and Plenty International, represented by Peter Schweitzer (USA). They discussed social activism and volunteerism with UNV staff as part of a series of events that took place during the annual meeting of the Right Livelihood Award Laureates, held in Bonn from 14-19 September.
- chas barkley Look its charles barkley, be gone wannabee
- Gulf Oil Spill Threatens Fisherman's Livelihoods As work continues offshore to contain the oil spill in the Gulf of Mexico, commercial fishermen in Louisiana, under a fishing ban, sit in port waiting to learn their fate. Many have spent their entire lives harvesting the oysters, fish, and shrimp that thrive in the Gulf. Their life savings are often tied up in boats and fishing gear. Jeff Swicord introduces us to one third-generation fisherman from Port Sulphur who fears he is about to lose both his livelihood and his heritage.
- An alternative livelihood for the Ewaso Borana Due to severe drought in Merti, the Ewaso Borana people came up with alternative ways of living apart from there pastrolist lifestyle.
- History Tomorrow ~ Coconut Charcoal Making Coconut charcoal making at Arasangundi near Hiriyur. The colour of the times is changing. The accelerating pace of technological, economic and social change is transforming livelihoods and landscapes; many face a danger of disappearing altogether in the not-so-distant future. We do not think it appropriate to make a normative judgment on whether this change is socially good or bad. However, we do believe that it is important to document the present for future generations that would want to look back at history, just like we do today. Though text-documentation of livelihoods and landscapes is widely available, visual recording and documentation is relatively sparse and dispersed. Given the state of video technology, it is feasible and necessary to effectively document the present, visually. This is the primary objective of HISTORY TOMORROW, an initiative launched by FAIR.
- Livestock trade www.ntv.co.ke Herders in Samburu are appealing to the government to facilitate the purchase of their livestock by the Kenya Meat commission. The herders, who are still recovering from the effects of last year's severe drought, say such a deal would help improve their livelihood. Ntv Kenya herders samburu livestock trade government meat commission drought livelihood
- PRABHUPADA:RARE COLOR FILM:ARRIVING IN JAIPUR BY OX CART are engaged unnecessarily to work very hard day and night, the capitalist, the worker. Big, big factory, iron factory, in so many factories, unnecessarily. So Prahlada Maharaja was concerned. He was living, his father was a demon, in the demonic state. So this is natural. If one saintly person do not be disturbed by people's unhappiness, he is not saintly person. He is not saintly person. If he is simply satisfied that "I have got a temple, I am getting good income, let me eat and sleep." My Guru Maharaja condemned this process. He said that to earn livelihood by showing some temple and collecting money and eat and sleep, better to become a sweeper in the street and earn his livelihood instead of earning livelihood in this so-called spiritual way. So practically all over the world a class of men, a priestly class of men, they have made it a means of earning livelihood, temple achar(?), taking money from people and enjoying, and then become drunkard. In your country, five thousand drunkard priests were consolidated in a hospital for treatment. They're getting money. So there is possibility, we are opening temples, public is contributing. But if we become easy-goer, "Now money is coming, let us eat sumptuously and eat, eat and sleep, and if possible drink also." But, of course, we are restricting. But naturally when one man becomes idle, idle brain is the devil's workshop. So if he can get... Just like rich man's son, they become. Everyone has got ...
- livelihood with CFE about livelihood program with colayco foundation Inc.
- Loss of Livelihood of Political Activists (VOA Burmese) The military regime in Burma not only imprison political activists but also ruin their livelihoods. Also, family members of political activists have lost rights and opportunities in Burma.
- Dr. David Suzuki - Three Ways to Save the Planet produced by The Flyt Foundation The Flyt Foundation, in collaboration with C-Vert! and Concordia University Television, presents Dr. David Suzuki, 2009 Right Livelihood Award recipient. After spending an amazing day with Dr. Suzuki a little while back, we produced this tribute video, edited by Brian Mann, with music by Eli Levinson, as an attempt to create a paradigm shift about attitudes towards "disposable" products, eco-jobs and industries, as well as humans' relationship to nature.
- The Silk Route- filmed and directed by Gurmeet Sapal In a few villages of Jharkhand, a large community of silk rearers is learning to dream again. An ancient tradition has been revived. And is giving the villagers a new means of livelihood, ending their days of chronic poverty. Barely a few years ago, thousands of tribals had given up the traditional vocation of tasar sericulture because of never ending loses. Thanks to the efforts of PRADAN, a voluntary orgnization, this sector has been revived, and is providing livelihood to thousands of poor villagers in Bihar and Jharkhand. PRADAN's efforts have empowered them with modern and scientific techniques of producing silk. India's current production of tasar silk is way behind the demand. The silk route is an inspiring story of how tasar sericulture has turned around the lives of tribals in Jharkhand, and more significantly the promise this sector holds for millions of others living in India's countryside.
- GreenWood: Furniture Making as Sustainable Livelihood GreenWood, an international non-profit, trains indigenous communities in traditional techniques for furniture making. GreenWood mentors include some of the finest artisan furniture makers in the world.
- Wetlands supporting livelihoods in Malawi and Zambia A film by Wetlands International that shows the importance of wise use of dambos (seasonally flooded grasslands) in Central Southern Africa, for the communities that live around them. In the last two decades, periodic droughts in Zambia and Malawi have rapidly increased, causing alarming seasonal food and fresh water shortages resulting in increased health and economic vulnerability during the dry seasons. For many people in Zambia and Malawi the only way to survive these periods is by using the dambos for agriculture providing enough for local consumption and surplus for the market. The film shows a project that Wetlands International started in 2006 in the Mpika wetlands in Zambia and the Simlemba wetlands in Malawi to support the people in the dambos.
- Improving Livelihoods: Public-Private Dialogues in Cambodia Despite a growing manufacturing sector, roughly 92 percent of poor Cambodians still live in rural areas and depend on rapidly depleting natural resources like land, fish, forests and clean rivers for their livelihoods. Access to these resources is tenuous, and most rural Cambodians have limited ability to influence local authorities on their rights, and face fierce competition over resources from developers and private interests. Three years ago, The Asia Foundation launched the Civil Society and Pro-Poor Markets Program to raise the voices of these rural poor and to increase the power of civil society organizations in Cambodia. The program brings together rural community groups with local and national officials to discuss obstacles that limit communities' access to natural resources and to explore solutions. The program also emphasizes responsible, ongoing management of natural resources and diversifying livelihood opportunities for a more sustainable future.
- Robert Chambers - Sustainable Livelihoods Approaches - Intro Part 1 Robert Chambers (IDS) gives the 1st part of his introduction to the development of Sustainable Livelihoods Approaches (SLA)at the IDS Livelihoods Network's SLA seminar 13th October
- Laos dam raises livelihood concerns - 13 Aug 09 Plans by the government of Laos build a dam in the lower Mekong basin have been criticised by opponents who argue the project could destroy the livelihood of millions of people who rely on the river for food and income. Al Jazeera's Wayne Hay reports from Khone Falls on the Mekong River.
- Livelihood Improvement through Ecology Video on IRRI LITE project
- Samburu New Livelihood Livestock keeping remains a deeply entrenched cultural and economic practice among members of the Samburu community. Despite the vagaries of drought and cattle rustling, changing the mindset of these pastoralist group has been a daunting task. However a group of women in Samburu west constituency is making inroads convincing the community to embrace crop farming. Franklin Macharia reports.
- EFT, the Inner Child, and Right Livelihood Cathryn Taylor, author of The Inner Child Workbook and EFT practitioner, leads you through a series of EFT sequences for the inner child or shadow self who fears exposure and failure with respect to your career.
- It's Mushroom Time In Solan! Mushroom farming provides alternative livelihood to farmers in Indian, Himachal Pradesh, helps bridge the gap between the rich and the poor. Pratibha Rolta tells us of a growing trend in farming sector in her district Solan where people are adopting farming of mushroom, earlier afforded only by the rich. The growing production has also created jobs for hundreds in mushroom farms. In Himachal Pradesh, as well as in most places of India, mushrooms are largely seen as the food of the privileged. Even hotels and restaurants mushroom is used sparingly and if one travels to smaller towns, especially in restaurants where customers are from lower income group, the menu doesn't include mushroom. In fact Gucchii -- one of the rarest varieties of mushroom - was found only in the forests of Himachal Pradesh. But it's high cost kept it out of reach of people with modest income. So mushroom has been a costly delicacy and a status symbol. However, in and Solan this is set to become a thing of past as hundreds of farmers are now growing mushroom. So, the once-coveted edible fungi is fast becoming everybody's food, reaching the plates of common consumers. There are about 806 mushroom farms right now in Solan -- the reason why in 1997 it was named 'Mushroom City of India'. Popularity of mushroom farming is also becoming a great alternative livelihood for thousands of unemployed and poor of the farming communities. In fact 69% of the state's total workforce is employed in the farming its ...
- Rotary Club of Boracay Livelihood Training Seminar 20 mothers from our adopted community, Baranggay Yapak, underwent a 3 day training seminar under the tutelage of Mr. Dante Tiosan, founder of the Visually Impaired Brotherhood for Excellent Services (VIBES), a self help group of visually impaired individuals who have risen against their disability through improving skills in massage therapy. This was made possible in part by a grant awarded to the club by the Partners in Service Program of our brother club, the Rotary Club of Makati.
- Coca-Cola Live Positively Philippines Livelihood - Coca-Cola Live Positively is our commitment to making a positive difference in the world by redesigning the way we work and live so that sustainability is part of everything we do. Forever. - Coca-Cola offers 40 beverages to Filipinos - Helps provide livelihood to 800000 Sari-Sari Stores
twitter about livelihood
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about livelihood
“Education Development Center (EDC) is an international non-profit organization dedicated to enhancing learning and promoting health”
— EDC to Host Youth Livelihood Forum, Launch New Website,
“With the collaborative support of the Disney Worldwide Conservation Fund and the Beneficia Foundation, we are trying to develop a major intervention Home " Blog " Blog " Alternative Livelihood and Socio-Economic Programs”
— Alternative Livelihood and Socio-Economic Programs | Turtle,
“Posting Guide TLRC - TECHNOLOGY AND LIVELIHOOD FORUM -> Disclaimer -> Posting Guide. Post Info. TOPIC: Posting Guide. boyerppines. Veteran Member. Posts: 25. Date: Apr 15, 2008. Posting Guide. What Kind of Ads Can Be Posted?”
— Posting Guide - TLRC - TECHNOLOGY AND LIVELIHOOD FORUM,
“Tags:Insurance, Livelihood, Livestock, Risk Management. Posted in Livelihood | No Comments " mentioned by Lakshmi on her CMF blog post, we headed to the Alliance Française a couple days ago for the”
— CIRM Blog "Safety Nets for All" " Livelihood, ifmr.ac.in
“The Island Plan Livelihood and Commerce Forum was held at the Harbor View Hotel, of 83 people participated in this forum including members of the Steering Committee, the”
— Livelihood & Commerce 2007 Forum - Proceedings,
“Grassroots International works to create a just and sustainable world by building alliances with progressive movements. Home / News / Blog. Livelihood Rights: The Right to Exist. By Saulo Araujo. July 10th, 2008. Members of Grassroots International's partner La Via Campesina -- an international network of”
— Livelihood Rights: The Right to Exist | Grassroots International,
“Investment and livelihood tips, info and resources for entrepreneur minded people Blog Description: Investment and livelihood tips, info and resources for entrepreneur minded people”
— Philippines Livelihood Resource - Blog Directory,
“Livelihood Forum. Date : 26. th. January 2007. 2. Ref: 1/2.1/1/06/ Minutes 1. Kapila Fernando Micro finance should help Entrepreneurs who want to start enterprises as the main livelihood”
— Livelihood Forum Date : 26, humanitarian-
“Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the”
— Write Livelihood | NetworkedBlogs on Facebook,
“A Muslim Virtual Mosque. The Focus? Realizing The Principles Of The Quran. All Are Welcome. Includes: Friday Khutba, Muslim Shirt Shop, Photography Services, A Forum, And A Blog. Join And Interact Today”
— HijabMan " Money and Livelihood " Forum,