- Leprosy definition, a chronic, mildly infectious disease caused by Mycobacterium leprae, affecting the peripheral nervous system, skin, and nasal mucosa and var See more. — “Leprosy | Define Leprosy at ”,
- Overview of leprosy, also known as Hansen's Disease, which is characterized by disfiguring skin lesions, peripheral nerve damage, and progressive debilitation. — “Leprosy - MedlinePlus”, nlm.nih.gov
- leprosy n. A chronic, mildly contagious granulomatous disease of tropical and subtropical regions, caused by the bacillus Mycobacterium leprae,. — “leprosy: Definition from ”,
- Leprosy proper, or lepra tuberculosa, in contradistinction to other skin diseases Leprosy was not uncommon in India as far back as the fif***th century Ctesias, Pers. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Leprosy”,
- Important It is possible that the main title of the report Leprosy is not the name you expected. Please check the synonyms listing to find the alternate name(s) and disorder subdivision(s) covered by this report. — “Leprosy”,
- Learn about leprosy (Hansen's disease), a disfiguring disease caused by the Mycobacterium leprae bacteria. Read about symptoms and signs (skin lesions), history, transmission, treatment and medications. — “Leprosy (Hansen's Disease) Causes, Symptoms, Signs, Diagnosis”,
- And the World Health Organization targeted the year 2000 for eliminating leprosy on a global basis. Leprosy, also called Hansen's disease, is a mildly infectious disease that attacks peripheral nerves. — “HHMI's BioInteractive - Leprosy”,
- Provides care to people around the world with leprosy and related disabilities. Includes news, descriptions of current projects, and information on how people can help. — “American Leprosy Missions”,
- Definition of leprosy in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of leprosy. Pronunciation of leprosy. Translations of leprosy. leprosy synonyms, leprosy antonyms. Information about leprosy in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “leprosy - definition of leprosy by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Leprosy information including symptoms, diagnosis, misdiagnosis, treatment, causes, patient stories, videos, forums, prevention, and prognosis. — “Leprosy Symptoms, Diagnosis, Treatments and Causes”,
- Overview: Leprosy is a chronic infection caused by the acid-fast, rod-shaped bacillus Mycobacterium leprae. Leprosy can be considered 2 connected diseases that primarily affect superficial tissues, especially the skin and peripheral nerves. — “Leprosy: eMedicine Infectious Diseases”,
- Leprosy (Hansen's disease) is a chronic infection caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae. Antibiotics can stop leprosy from progressing but cannot reverse any nerve damage or deformity. — “Leprosy: Infections: Merck Manual Home Edition”,
- The mere mention of leprosy has struck fear in the hearts of people for thousands of years. Leprosy or Hansen's disease is a chronic infectious disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium leprae and is the only known bacterium that infects peripheral nerves. — “Leprosy - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about leprosy at . Make research projects and school reports about leprosy easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “leprosy Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Includes resources on attempts to control leprosy worldwide plus a description of the disease and its treatment. From the World Health Organization. — “Leprosy Elimination Group”, who.int
- Leprosy (from the Greek lepid, meaning scales on a fish), or Hansen's disease, is a chronic disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium leprae. Historically, leprosy has affected mankind since at least 600 BC, and was well-recognized in the civilizations of ancient China, Egypt and India. — “Leprosy”, schools-
- Leprosy or Hansen's disease (HD), named after physician Gerhard Armauer Hansen, is a chronic disease caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae and Contrary to folklore, leprosy does not cause body parts to fall off, although they can become numb and/or. — “Leprosy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Leprosy is a complex infectious disease caused by an infection with the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae. This eMedTV article discusses the disease in detail, including its history, transmission methods, the various types, treatments, and prevalence. — “Leprosy”,
- Leprosy is a chronic bacterial disease caused by Mycobacterium leprae. It usually affects the skin and nerves, and if not treated can cause permanent damage to the eyes, skin, limbs and nerves. The disease, though not highly infectious, is spread. — “Leprosy”,
- Leprosy (Hansen disease). Authoritative facts about the skin from the New Zealand Dermatological Society. — “Leprosy (Hansen disease). DermNet NZ”,
- LEPROSY A disease designated in the Bible by the Hebrew term tsa·ra'`ath and the Greek word le'pra. A person afflicted with it is called a leper. In the Scriptures "leprosy" is not restricted to the disease known by that name today, for it. — “What is leprosy as defined by the OT? What is it and what's”,
- Leprosy is a slowly progressing bacterial infection that affects the skin, peripheral nerves in the hands and feet, and mucous membranes of the nose, throat, and eyes. Leprosy is also known as Hansen's disease after G. A. Hansen, who in 1878 identified the bacillus Mycobacterium leprae that. — “leprosy - definition of leprosy in the Medical dictionary”, medical-
related videos for leprosy
- Tourniquet - The Test for Leprosy (01/11) Tourniquet: DVD Till Sverige Med Kärlek (To Sweden with Love); Live from Linkoping, Sweden - March 12, 2005 01.Intro/The test for leprosy 02.Acidhead 03.Pathogenic Ocular Dissonance 04.Where moth and rust destroy 05.Restoring the locust years 06.Ted's drum solo 07.Broken chromosomes 08.The tomb of Gilgamesh 09.Vanishing lessons 10.Ted speaks/Ark of suffering 11.The skeezix dilemma part II/End credits. JUST TO SEE AND KNOW WHO GREAT IS THIS DVD!! BUY THE ORIGINAL DVD!!
- Death - Leprosy (Live in 93) Death - Leprosy live in Florence from Individual Thought Patterns Tour
- The Leprosy-"Stay" Listen and download our new single "STAY" at /theleprosy or /theleprosy stay lyric Will you go? Will you leave me? Don't say you're sorry I understand At times I wake up from my dream I hear your voice running 'round in my head words you kept telling me Baby, I'll be back soon You are the light that shines And there's no more light Since you've gone Will you go? Will you leave me? Don't say you're sorry I understand I'm standing right here without you Feeling lost nowhere I belong to Been waiting for you Baby, you're not coming back You are the light that shines And there's no more light Since you've gone away Will you go? Will you leave me? Don't say you're sorry I understand The way you show The way you show me I know the meaning But I don't care Will you go? Will you leave me? Don't say you're sorry I understand,yeah Your eyes I see Nothing left of me I know you're leaving But I don't care, no, I don't care (please don't leave me.I love you so) You said you're right here with me Oh, so bad I need you
- Tourniquet-The Test For Leprosy Band:Tourniquet Album:Stop The Bleeding Song:The Test For Leprosy
- Death - Leprosy cover Hello my name is Taylor and this is my cover of Death's "Leprosy" off of the Leprosy album. I apologize for the quality of the video and any mistakes I may have made. The entire song was learned by ear. I did not include Rick Rozz's guitar solo because my Stealth has no trem bar. Enjoy, and thanks for watching! RIP Chuck.
- PIRATES WITH LEPROSY Yarr.
- Financial Leprosy - The Disposable Heroes Of Hiphoprisy Track 11. 'Financial Leprosy'. From the album 'Hypocrisy Is The Greatest Luxury' Written by M. Franti Hiphoprisy is: Michael Franti & Rono Tse Musicians: Michael Franti - Vocals Rono Tse - Angle Grinder, Tire Rims, Chains, Break Drums, Electronic Springs, Sheet Metal & Steel Drums Charlie...
- Insidious Disease - Leprosy (Death Cover) Insidious Disease - Leprosy Album: Shadowcast Grimgoth™ - I Am (I´m Me) - ҳҲҳ LIVE LIKE A ROCKER, DIE LIKE A ROCKER! ҳҲҳ grimgoth.blogg.se
- What is leprosy? - http:// This video provides basic information about leprosy and the treatment to cure leprosy.
- Volunteer Abroad India Health Care & HIV - Leprosy Colony Programs Medical and Nurses .Volunteer Abroad India Health Care & HIV - Leprosy Colony Programs Medical and Nurses In a country like India where poverty, illiteracy, and poor public health awareness are rife, the spread of HIV presents a daunting challenge. Our healthcare programs welcome medical professionals and medical students. Community clinics and small hospitals are in desperate need of additional financial assistance, medical resources, most importantly, caring and motivated human support. Volunteers with previous knowledge and experience in this area help improve the medical services delivered to patients. Volunteers without hands on clinic medical experience (Pre-Medical Students) also restore patients' energy and inspiration by leading creative recreational activities and providing much needed care, attention, and support.
- Tourniquet - The test for leprosy / Tears of korah LIVE,CA 1991 Tourniquet - The Test For Leprosy / Tears of korah Live CA, 1991 Live at the Kit Carson Amphitheater - Escondido, CA - June 29, 1991 Song from album "Stop the bleeding" Christian Metal "Old" Tourniquet: Ted Kirkpatrcik: Drums Guy Ritter: Voice Gary Lenaire: Guitars Erik Mendez: Guitars Victor Macias: Bass The Test For Leprosy [Words & Music by Ted Kirkpatrick] Under the law Set by Almighty God The priests had the power To change your destiny Festering boils Chronic disease For seven days Complete isolation The test for lepresy Find you unclean Consigned to neglect Outside the city gates Tear all your clothes And cover your face One hope you have Your sores will turn white Thru ritual atonement Pronunce you clean The test for leprosy Heal the unclean Leprosy, leprosy Unclean Leprosy, leprosy Unclean We are all like lepers Without Christ's love in us Let him heal you let him Heal you let him will you Tears Of Korah [Words and Music by Gary Lenaire] A humble man Moses of Goshen Behold the plan You shall deliver them Out from a land Escape Egyptians sands Released from Pharoah's satanic hand A shameful man From the highest clan Korah could not see Divine Authority He said: You know that we can be Holy Priests By fire they tried By fire they died Tears of Korah fall from their eyes Today the same They rail His Name Deny the facts of the Savior's act They say: You know that we can be the Holy Priests By words you'll try By words you'll die Tears of Korah fall ...
- euronews reporter - Leprosy - the forgotten disease You might think that leprosy is a disease of the past, but millions across the world still suffer the body wasting disease. New treatments offer hope but there are fears it could make a comeback, particularly in poverty stricken countries in Africa and Asia. This week, on Reporter, euronews has travelled to Mali to take a look at efforts to combat the disease....
- Forugh Farrokhzad: Documentary "The poet and leprosy"- 2 Forugh Farrokhzād (Persian: فروغ فرخزاد) January 5, 1935, Tehran, Iran -- February 13, 1967) was an Iranian poet and film director. Forugh Farrokhzad is arguably one of Iran's most influential female poets of the twentieth century. She was a controversial modernist poet and an iconoclast. Forugh was born in Tehran to career military officer Colonel Mohammad Bagher Farrokhzad and his wife Touran Vaziri-Tabar in 1935. The third of seven children (Amir, Massoud, Mehrdad, Fereydoun , Pouran, Gloria), she attended school until the ninth grade, then was taught painting and sewing at a girl's school for the manual arts. In 1958 she spent nine months in Europe and met filmmaker and writer Ebrahim Golestan, who reinforced her own inclinations to express herself and live independently. She traveled to Tabriz and made a film about Iranians affected by leprosy. The 1962 documentary film titled "The House is Black" won several international awards. During the twelve days of shooting, she became attached to Hossein Mansouri, the child of two lepers. She adopted the boy and brought him to live at her mother's house. Hossein Mansouri tells about his life with Forugh in this documentary. Directed by Claus Strigel.
- DEATH 6 Leprosy - Spiritual Healing Tour 90 Spiritual Healing Tour 90 Chuck Schuldiner - Guitar, Vocals James Murphy - Guitar Bill Andrews - Drums Terry Butler - Bass
- Aker***e - Leprosy (Death Cover) Aker***e - Leprosy (Death Cover) from their 2007 album "Antichrist" bonus disk 2. Lyrics: Bodies deformed way beyond belief Cast out from their concerned society Flesh contorting day after day Freak of the dark world is what the people say Their lives decay before their eyes There is no hope of cure Among their own kind they live A life that's so obscure First an arm and then a leg Deterioration grows Rotting while they breathe - Death comes slow Leprosy will take control and bring you to your death No chance of a normal life to live just like the rest Leprosy will spread with time, your body soon to change Appearance becomes hideous a sight too much to take Tuberculoid the most severe Decay of the nerves comes fast Sense of feeling soon to be gone Life will never last No hope of recovery after the nerves are eaten away Damage is done you feel no more pain Bones decay deterioration grows Origin of this horrid disease nobody knows Their lives decay before their eyes There is no hope of cure Among their own kind they live A life that's so obscure First an arm and then a leg Deterioration grows Rotting while they breathe - Death comes slow Leprosy will take control and bring you to your death No chance of a normal life to live just like the rest Leprosy will spread with time, your body soon to changel Appearance becomes hideous a sight too much to take.
- White People's Origins in the Bible: Lepers, Gehazi, Canaanites, Edomites Does the bible agree with Science? Do all people come from Black People or Africa? Find out the origins of white people according to the scriptures.
- Leprosy: treating disease and caring for patients The fight against leprosy is already considered a public health success, but leprosy still exists. The Novartis Comprehensive Leprosy Care Association in India and the Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development help treat leprosy and help patients reintegrate into society and lead a normal life. © 2010 Novartis AG
- Leprosy: An Old Disease That Claimed a New Saint This is the VOA Special English Health Report, from Pope Benedict named five new saints in October, including a Catholic clergyman who cared for people in a leper colony. Father Damien was born Joseph De Veuster in Belgium. In eigh*** seventy-three he went to the Hawaiian island of Molokai. After several years of working in the colony, he himself developed leprosy. Father Damien died in eigh*** eighty-nine. He was forty-nine years old. Leprosy -- also called Hansen's disease -- is a bacterial disease that causes skin wounds and nerve damage. The disease can severely disfigure victims and cause death. Untreated patients can spread the bacteria from their nose and mouth through the air to people who are near them a lot. But doctors have been able to treat leprosy since the nine*** forties. Today they use a combination of three drugs. Experts say after the first treatment, patients can no longer infect others. At the start of this year there were two hundred thir*** thousand cases of leprosy reported in one hundred twenty-one countries. The World Health Organization says there were almost two hundred fifty thousand new cases last year. But the drug combination can cure the disease within six to twelve months. The number of new cases has been falling in many countries. But there are places where leprosy is still spreading quickly. These include areas of Angola, Brazil, Central African Republic, the Democratic Republic of Congo and India. Other areas ...
- Disease Report - Leprosy A short video about the disease Leprosy. Please rate and comment. thanks x)
- Unreported World | India's Leprosy Heroes | Channel 4 Reporter Seyi Rhodes accompanies leprosy campaigner Narsappa on a visit to his brother, who still lives in the community where Narsappa was cast out at the age of 10. Friday | 7:30pm | Channel 4 Catch up on 4oD: www.channel4.com
- Lou Dobbs' leprosy facts Lou Dobbs defends his leprosy "facts" after being challenged by Lesley Stahl of 60 Minutes.
- Parshat Metzorah: "Leprosy," the Gossip Disease Picking up where we stopped scratching in the last episode, it's back to infestations in Metzorah. But as Rabbi Steve Greenberg explains, a "tzara'at" rash can infiltrate your clothes and your house...not just your skin. Tune in for tips on staying disease-free. This isEpisode 28 of the weekly Torah cartoon from G-. Each week, a different storyteller - some musical, some poetic, some just straight-up, tell the story of the current Torah portion...and then we animate it!
- DEATH - Leprosy 1 Florida 89 Death - Leprosy Chuck Schuldiner - Guitar, Vocals Rick Rozz - Guitar Bill Andrews - Drums Terry Butler - Bass
- Leprosy in India Leprosy is a very ancient disease. Millions of people have been cured over the past 20 years, but leprosy still exists today. The stigma related to leprosy often forces patients to live separate from their families. This video shows how the stigma can be reduced through early treatment and by empowering patients. With this project in India, the Novartis Foundation for Sustainable Development helps patients reintegrate into society and lead a normal life.
- Pirates, leprosy, and crying children! If you are going to buy toys from the dollar store you may also want to purchase super glue!
- Death - Leprosy Solos All the solos from the leprosy album in order and a few cool pics.
- Death - Leprosy I wondered there wasn't a Leprosy Videotab on Youtube, so I decided to make one. This is a short cover with all riffs inside this tune. I played the short Version because the video of the whole version would be bigger than 100 MB. But I played all the important riffs of this Song. All what happen the next 2 Minutes is only repeat of what I already did... Enjoy...
- Peter Ustinov visits Hawaii - Kalaupapa (leprosy), and a sea burial this clip starts with Ustinov visiting folks tracing their Hawaiian ancentry. article here on why that is very important in the islands: At Kalaupapa, a former leprosy colony on the island of Molokai, Peter Ustinov rides around and talks with Paul Harada. go here to read a rememberance of Sheriff Paul Harada's (1926-2008) life: this clip is from the PBS mini-series "On the Trail of Mark Twain with Peter Ustinov"-- made in honor of the anniversary of Mark Twain's book "Following the Equator." Sir Peter Ustinov follows in Twain's footsteps a century later.
- World Leprosy Day: Fighting a curable disease is still a battle in underdeveloped countries By taking a look at Felicitas bright smile, you would never know the darkness of her recent past. When she was 10 years old the young girl from Kenya was diagnosed with leprosy. Felicita says some of her family members abandoned her while she struggled with the nightmare of the disease. But now telling her story is a dream come true. Thousands of people all around the globe are fighting leprosy today. On World Leprosy Day people like Flavio Cimini from The Italian Association of friends of Raoul Follereau, or AIFO, aim to raise money and raise public awareness. Flavio Cimini AIFO We are also using this day to fight the disease of indifference, the disease of selfishness thats embedded mostly in rich countries the nations where we live. Leprosy, a disease caused by bacteria known to cause damage to the skin, nerves and limbs, is on the decline. According to World Health Organization the number of new cases of leprosy decreased by nearly 50 percent since 2002 mainly due to the effectiveness of multi-drug therapies. Still the number of new cases in India and Brazil are startling. Combined, they registered more than 172 thousand new cases in 2008. Flavio Cimini AIFO Leprosy is a disease that still exists especially in developing countries, its a illness that many people forget about but affects thousands. In 1954, Raoul Follereau established World Leprosy Day he is the person who inspired AIFO. He was a journalist who much like Father Damian, dedicated his life to the fight ...
- On leprosy (1987) This video presents a selection of plates from "Om Spedalskhed" (On Leprosy), by DC Danielssen and CW Boeck, published in Bergen, Norway, in 1847, to demonstrate the potential of videotape for making rare and fragile works more widely available for study. Find out more:
- Facing Leprosy Photographer Jan-Joseph Stok Leprosy or Hansen's disease (HD), named after physician Gerhard Armauer Hansen, is a chronic disease caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae and Mycobacterium lepromatosis.Leprosy is primarily a granulomatous disease of the peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract; skin lesions are the primary external sign. Left untreated, leprosy can be progressive, causing permanent damage to the skin, nerves, limbs and eyes. Contrary to folklore, leprosy does not cause body parts to fall off, although they can become numb and/or diseased as a result of the disease. Leprosy has affected humanity for over 4000 years, and was well-recognized in the civilizations of ancient China, Egypt, and India. DNA taken from the shrouded remains of a man discovered in a tomb next to the Old City of Jerusalem shows him to be the earliest human proven to have suffered from leprosy. In 1995, the World Health Organization (WHO) estimated that between 2 and 3 million people were permanently disabled because of leprosy at that time. In the past 20 years, 15 million people worldwide have been cured of leprosy.Although the forced quarantine or segregation of patients is unnecessary in places where adequate treatments are available, many leper colonies still remain around the world in countries such as India (where there are still more than 1000 leper colonies), China, Romania, Egypt, Nepal, Somalia, Liberia, Vietnam,and Japan. Leprosy was once believed to be highly contagious and ...
- Two Paths of Leprosy Hundreds of thousands of people still contract leprosy each year and millions more suffer from its terrible consequences. American Leprosy Missions is the oldest and largest non-profit in the US dedicated to touching, treating and transforming the lives of people affected by leprosy and related diseases like Buruli ulcer. Founded by Christian missionaries in 1906, ALM operates in 15 countries worldwide, restoring lives broken by disease, disability and despair in Jesus' name.
- Death- Leprosy Death "Leprosy" Leprosy (1988)
- Forugh Farrokhzad: Documentary "The poet and leprosy" - 1 Forugh Farrokhzād (Persian: فروغ فرخزاد) January 5, 1935, Tehran, Iran -- February 13, 1967) was an Iranian poet and film director. Forugh Farrokhzad is arguably one of Iran's most influential female poets of the twentieth century. She was a controversial modernist poet and an iconoclast. Forugh was born in Tehran to career military officer Colonel Mohammad Bagher Farrokhzad and his wife Touran Vaziri-Tabar in 1935. The third of seven children (Amir, Massoud, Mehrdad, Fereydoun , Pouran, Gloria), she attended school until the ninth grade, then was taught painting and sewing at a girl's school for the manual arts. In 1958 she spent nine months in Europe and met filmmaker and writer Ebrahim Golestan, who reinforced her own inclinations to express herself and live independently. She traveled to Tabriz and made a film about Iranians affected by leprosy. The 1962 documentary film titled "The House is Black" won several international awards. During the twelve days of shooting, she became attached to Hossein Mansouri, the child of two lepers. She adopted the boy and brought him to live at her mother's house. Hossein Mansouri tells about his life with Forugh in this documentary. Directed by Claus Strigel.
- Indonesia tackles leprosy scourge Leprosy is a bacterial disease that has been around for over 4.000 years and is one many would have assumed ought to have been eradicated by now. But millions of leprosy patients around the world live with an illness which often sparks fear and misunderstanding. Indonesia has the third highest number of sufferers in the world after India and Brazil and here thousands still live in shame, secrecy and isolation. Now the government with the help of the military is trying to educate, diagnose and eradicate the scourge -- an effort that has come a little too late for some. Al Jazeera's Step Vaessen reports from West Sumatra.
- Leprosy in Sudan United Nations, 27 February 2009 - Leprosy is an ancient almost forgotten condition. In Sudan, leprosy still exists. Residents of this leprosy camp say the government may take over the camp, leaving them looking for a new place to live.
- The Village of Leprosy aka Korah ገብረ ክርስቶስ መንደር በተለምዶ የቆማጦች ሠፈር Leprosy or Hansen's disease (HD), is a chronic disease caused by the bacteria Mycobacterium leprae and Mycobacterium lepromatosis. Named after physician Gerhard Armauer Hansen, Leprosy is primarily a granulomatous disease of the peripheral nerves and mucosa of the upper respiratory tract; skin lesions are the primary external sign. Left untreated, leprosy can be progressive, causing permanent damage to the skin, nerves, limbs and eyes. Contrary to folklore, leprosy does not cause body parts to fall off, although they can become numb and/or diseased as a result of infection. Although the mode of transmission of Hansen's disease remains uncertain, most investigators think that M. leprae is usually spread from person to person in respiratory droplets. The minimum incubation period reported is as short as a few weeks and this is based on the very occasional occurrence of leprosy among young infants. The maximum incubation period reported is as long as 30 years, or over, as observed among war veterans known to have been exposed for short periods in endemic areas but otherwise living in non-endemic areas. It is generally agreed that the average incubation period is between three and five years. Leprosy is now known to be neither ***ually transmitted nor highly infectious after treatment. Approximately 95% of people are naturally immune and sufferers are no longer infectious after as little as 2 weeks of treatment. Leprosy has affected humanity ...
- leprosy leprosy Take it easy sick
- The Leprosy Colony Very intense video of the crew helping out at the Leprosy Colony. We spent time entertaining and tending to the wounds of the patients.
- Egypt's last leprosy colony lives on Since the 1930s, leprosy patients in Egypt have been rounded up and placed in the town of Abu Zaabal. The Egyptian government has now offered the inhabitants the right to return to their villages and cities. But many have refused, preferring to live and work away from the social stigma that often comes with their disease. Al Jazeera's Ayman Mohyeldin reports from Abu Zaabal, one of the world's last leprosy colonies. [September 08, 2010]
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about leprosy
“Home > TropIKA Blog Portal > Editor's choice > Archive for the Leprosy' Category Leprosy is a case in point; this year's World Leprosy Day has already been and gone, but attracted little media attention”
— Editor's choice " Leprosy,
“Leprosy, or Hansen's disease, is a chronic infectious disease caused by the bacterium Mycobacterium leprae. Leprosy is primarily a granulomatous disease of the”
— Leprosy | Nursing Crib,
“Blog page about armadillos and leprosy I'm just writing to extend you a kudos for having a really great website and to let you know that I'm bummed that you stopped writing blog entries! I thought a lot of the things you said on your website and in the blog were informative and funny”
— Do Armadillos Carry Leprosy?,
“Free Leprosy health forum and support group to enable people affected by the disease to share opinions and experiences”
— Leprosy Health Forum | ,
“Although popular conceptions of leprosy are focused primarily on images from Biblical or of a 4000-year-old skeleton from India bearing evidence of leprosy”
— MicrobiologyBytes " leprosy,
“Live Food Factor Published in : Blogs, Health Blog. Wheatgrass treatment for leprosy. 12:00a.m. 14th January 2009. http://.au/news/2009/jan/14/doctor-finds-miracle-cure-leprosy/ | By Blythe Seinor. Caloundra's Dr Chris Reynolds has been using wheatgrass to treat lepers in India”
— Wheatgrass cures leprosy,
“Leprosy is a chronic disease. It was described in writing as early as 1400 BC, in Egypt. It has tormented humans throughout history. Facts and Myths Throughout history leprosy has been feared and misunderstood. For a long time, it was thought to”
— What is Leprosy? - Creative | Improve Your English at,
“Leprosy is a chronic disease and is caused by bacteria. Hydrocotyle, chaulmoogra oil, psoralia, rhizomes are some of the natural cures of the disease”
— Leprosy Herbal Remedies - Treatment for Leprosy | Home, natural-