- Aligning educational objectives to meet workforce needs is the core of LEED's work. Use the links to the left to learn more about LEED and its programs. — “LEED - Linking Education and Economic Development”,
- - Providing articles that cover LEED certification and green building, and a directory of LEED construction links. — “ - Promoting LEED Certification and Green Building”,
- The LEED green building rating system -- developed and administered LEED certification, which includes a rigorous third-party commissioning process, offers. — “NRDC: Building Green - LEED Certification Information”,
- LEED Consulting is one of Leonardo Academy's specialties. Leonardo Academy is a charitable nonprofit organization dedicated to advancing sustainability and environmental stewardship. — “Leonardo Academy, Inc”,
- LEED Variant: low-energy electron diffraction A technique used to study the structure of crystal surfaces and processes taking place on these surfaces. — “LEED: Definition from ”,
- For LEED APs needing to find all that information that is not in the LEED Reference Guides or CIRs. — “Real Life LEED”,
- Become a LEED Accredited Professional. Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design or LEED is the most distinguished and widely accepted environmental design and green building certification. — “Chicago LEED Accredited Professional Exam Prep Course”, leed.niu.edu
- GBCI and GBC Italia have joined forces to support the pilot of the LEED Italia 2009 Rating System. Update on the Evolution of LEED Registration and Certification Agreements. — “Home”,
- USGBC's Education Fulfills GBCI's LEED Credential Maintenance Requirements. USGBC and its network of Education Providers offer programs and courses that will count toward GBCI's Continuing Education (CE) credit hours for LEED APs with specialty and LEED Green Associates. — “USGBC: LEED”,
- Collaborative Blog on LEED and Green Building development Just as Facebook is one of the best platforms today for sharing, discussions and networking, we aspire FACEBOOK Of Leed Drivers to attract outstanding leaders from the green community to educate, stimulate and inspire the world. — “FACEBOOK Of Leed Drivers”,
- Rosa Parks Elementary in Portland, OR - certified LEED Gold - selected paints, carpets adhesives and sealants were selected for their low carbon Finally, the LEED certified West Brazos Junior High School in. — “ - A LEED Blog”,
- Marvin Windows and Doors is a member of the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) and supports the LEED program. Consider durable energy efficient Marvin windows and doors for your LEED projects. — “LEED Certification: Building for the Future - Marvin Windows”,
- The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Building Rating System™ encourages and accelerates global adoption of sustainable green building and development practices through the creation and implementation of LEED Canada for Homes, for instance, includes a Location and Linkages. — “CaGBC | LEED Canada | what is LEED?”,
- An online resource to read and comment about achieving LEED status in your area Lisa Saunders, a project engineer with Delta Consulting and Engineering in St. Helena, became a LEED accredited professional. — “LEED Points for green building programs - add your LEED”,
- LEEDuser can help you navigate your building project through each of the 5 LEED 2009 rating systems: Existing Building Operations (EBOM), Core and Shell (CS), Commercial Interiors (CI), and New Construction (NC). — “LEEDuser — Help for LEED Projects | LEED Credit Forum”,
- Leed manufactures a wide range of production/separating equipment, emission control devices, code tanks and pressure vessels, and provides field service and technical support for these and other oil field requirements. Leed is focused on developing turnkey solutions to meet operator's. — “Leed Fabrication > Home”,
- Maximize the RETURN on Your Leed Investment. Pass the LEED exam on your FIRST try. Showcase your Leed Certification credentials. LEED awards certificates like a kindergarten teacher hands out stickers – silver, gold or platinum, depending on performance. — “LeedingNews - LEED Profits Revealed”,
- LEED information center - Learn everything there is to know about the LEED certification, exam preparation, Green Building, Sustainable Construction, and environmental issues with development. — “LEED Certification”,
- Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED is intended to provide building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions. — “Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design - Wikipedia”,
related images for leed
- leed jpg
- LEED PHOTO 2 jpg
- LEED jpg
- Download hi res photo
- leed 5 jpg
- Download hi res photo
- leed 1 jpg
- LEED PHOTO 1 jpg
- USGBC LEED AP20080523 jpg
- One of six microreactors STM
- more information navarro physics leidenuniv nl
- Introduction to High Performance Buildings
- concert du groupe Leed
- leed m jpg
- Leed Points graphic LEED CS gif
- Great Turnout at the Mid Construction Tour Chad Explains Our LEED Chart We will definitely have another event or two like this as we finish up the houses so be sure to stay tuned If you missed this one and really want to have a look
- LEED 3rig gif
- leed jpg
- leed 4 jpg
- New Consciousness In Transformation N C I T ™
- leed jpg
- leed 005 jpg
- LEED 5 jpg
- LEED PHOTO 3 jpg
- LEED JPG
- Energy and Atmosphere 3 5 6 10 11 Protection from vehicle emissions Indoor Environmental Quality 10 is assured through the presence of a detached rather than attached garage
- 10 LEED jpg
- LEED PHOTO 4 jpg
- Download hi res photo
- Green Rater will determine if the home achieves LEED standards and to which level After review by USGBC the home is granted LEED certification and can be marketed as a LEED certified home As with any green building initiative that a homeowner chooses to accomplish LEED for Homes is not without its costs For starters registering and certifying a home costs from $375 525
- Alpina en busca del sello LEED en Colombia Conconcreto inició en enero del presente año la construcción de la estructura y urbanismo del edificio administrativo para la compañía Alpina
- leed JPG
- leed 3 jpg
- 492 リード工業
- The New York Times For the high profile crowd that turned out to celebrate a new home in Venice Calif the attraction wasn t just the company and the architectural detail The house
- leed 2 jpg
- Ms Czarny is a professional who can assist you in visualizing and creating the big picture for your project evaluating your options
related videos for leed
- TERRACourt - First LEED Green Gold Certified Home in Collin County, Texas TERRACourt Home sets new standard for energy efficiency and green construction The award-winning Montgomery Farm conservation development now has the first LEED Gold certified home in Collin County and one of the most energy efficient homes in the nation. The newly completed TERRACourt Home has received the rare LEED Gold certification from the US Green Building Council as well as one of the best HERS ratings for energy efficiency ever awarded by Energy Star. Designed by the award-winning architect Graham Greene of Ogelsby-Greene Architects and built by Sustainable Structures of Texas, the 6500-square-foot home received an almost unheard of score of 49 on the Home Energy Rating System (HERS) performance testing. Based on a 100-point scale where a lower rating is more energy efficient, a score of 85 is considered an Energy Star home. The 49 score puts TERRACourt Home among the top 1 percent for energy efficient homes nationwide. "Not only have we built one of the nation's most energy efficient homes, we built a beautiful home and we did it without using any special technology or tricks," said Lee Hall, president of Sustainable Structures who oversaw construction of the house. "Most homes that come close to the energy efficiency ratings we achieved either use special technology, are built partially underground or use unusual materials," continued Hall. "This is a house that anyone would want to call home. It is a testament to what can be achieved with the ...
- What is LEED? looks at The Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) is an internationally accepted standard that ensures the sustainability of building practices. In this video, learn more about this rating system.
- How to Become a LEED Green Associate www.everblue.edu - Learn how to become a LEED Green Associate - what the process is behind getting the title of LEED Green Associate and how to attain a LEED AP+ designation.
- LEED Exam Info Learn about the LEED exam. Includes info on the Green Associate Exam and the AP+ Speciality exams for LEED.
- McGill Life Sciences Buildings get LEED Gold certification McGill University's new pavillions in the Life Sciences Complex have been awarded LEED gold certification for sustainable design. They are the only university-owned laboratory buildings in Quebec to earn a GOLD rating.
- Devar Bhabhi Special New Love Romantic Song 2012 Local Leed Teri Devria Na Hoti Battery Charg Meri Please Like The Videos And Share Them. Subscribe US: Like US: Album: Balma Number One Sharabi Song Title:Local Leed Teri Devria Na Hoti Battery Charg Meri Singer: Suresh Gola,Laita Sharma Music Director:Raju Gola Lyricist:Raj Kumar Talan Lable: Raju Cassettes Industries
- Beginners Guide to Green Building/LEED | LEED Green Associate Made Easy Beginners Guide to Green Building/LEED | LEED Green Associate Made Easy In Session 1 -- Introduction to Green Buildings and LEED Credentials We will discuss the following in this Session: -What is a Green Building? -What is the significance of Green Buildings? -Who (which agency) certifies a building as Green Buildings? -Why LEED? There are many Green Building rating s-ystems. -Why should anyone interested in LEED? -What LEED Credentials are available for Construction professionals? -Where and how should I start for LEED Credential? For more details about this course, please visit www.learning-
- Brian Clough On Leeds United And Howard Wilkinson In1991 Brian Clough interview after defeat by Leeds In Aug 1991
- Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano (PvD's Full Fire Mix) Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano VAN2041 - February 19th, 2012 2012 gives rise to 'Evolution', the brand new album of legendary DJ/producer Paul van Dyk. For a sneak peek of what is to come, enjoy the promising, first club release - 'Verano' ft. Austin Leeds. Exciting things are ahead for the German producer. He has spend months and years working on a follow-up to his 2007 album 'In Between'. 'Evolution' will fade the boundaries of dance, pop and techno genres and bring to the masses a sound that won't ever let itself be marginalized. One of the first tracks to come from this new chapter in the career of the mastermind, is 'Verano'. A strong blend of progressive, trance and house, in collaboration with US producer Austin Leeds. A furious bass line, sturdy waves of melody and a powerful hook make 'Verano' the next big thing to hit the global dance floors. Tracklist: 1.-Verano (PvD's Full Fire Mix) (07:19) 2.-Verano (PvD's Evolution Mix) (08:35) 3.-Verano (PvD's Berlin Mix) (07:17)
- Amanda Palmer "Leeds United" Music Video "Leeds United" From the debut solo album "Who Killed Amanda Palmer", produced by Ben Folds - Available now at For info on new videos and songs coming ALL year long, please visit Directed by Alex de Campi Choreography by Steven Mitchell Wright, featuring the Whoopee Beaux Belles Director of Photography: Joe Dyer Produced by Irresistible Films Art Direction: Jenny Ray Voiceover: Des O'Connor
- Lean and green: streamlining administration of the LEED certification process What's the best way to manage the increased documentation required for LEED certification? • Explore how project information management (PIM) software can capture the design decisions required for LEED certification. • Discover the advantages of a well-managed LEED certification process. • Understand how technology simplifies information management and tracks project communication for LEED documentation. • Learn how to use project information management technology to administer the documentation requirements of LEED certification. Presented by: Newforma Chief Executive Officer Ian Howell Newforma Cofounder and Vice President of Strategy Bob Batcheler
- Intro to LEED; LEED Certification & LEED Exam Overview by Everblue Training Institute www.everblue.edu - Everblue Training Institute, a veteran owned company, is the nation's premier LEED training firm with thousands of individuals trained and credentialed through Everblue programs. Our staff includes experienced LEED Project Administrators, registered Architects, Interior Designers, HERS Raters certified by Energy Stars RESNET program, and LEED Accredited Professionals with a thorough understanding of green building practices and the knowledge and skills to successfully steward the respective design and certification processes. Our field specialists continuously undergo building science training to stay up to date with the most current industry standards.
- Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano (Album Edit) Your Electro & House overdose: Paul Van Dyk on fb: ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ ◕ Free Download: Paul van Dyk - Verano Paul van Dyk - Verano Paul van Dyk - Verano feat. Austin Leeds Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano (Album Edit) Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano (Original Mix) ____________________________________________________________ To owners or copyright holders: If you don't wanna see your track in my channel, contact me and I will IMMEDIATELY remove the video. Thanks! Minden jog fenntartva / Alle Rechte vorbehalten / All rights reserved. Only for watching, listening and streaming. Downloading, copying, sharing and making available is strictly prohibited. ____________________________________________________________ ® MFL playlist since 2010
- LEED for UT Austin's Main Campus: An AGMBC Pilot Project In October 2010, the United States Green Building Council (USGBC) released an Application Guide for Multiple Buildings and On-Campus Projects (AGMBC), intended to help project teams use LEED-2009, the latest version of the Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) green building standards, to certify buildings on an existing campus where there is one owner or common property management and control. The AGMBC allows for campuses to earn LEED credits for New Construction or for Operations and Management through campus- wide sustainability policies and procedures. Credits earned through this program are cached and applied to any future project applying for LEED certification within the campus boundaries. The LEED-AGMBC effort for UT Austin's main campus represents the University's attempt at streamlining a somewhat unfamiliar and cumbersome process involved with construction on campus, allowing the UT to better direct consultants and to achieve LEED certification with less effort and expenditure. The final quantitative results remain to be seen, as the AGMBC documentation is slated to be evaluated for credit in October, but the exercise of appraising the Main Campus with an eye toward LEED has been invaluable in exposing areas where campus policies and practices can be improved.
- Avon Sustainability Report; Utah Orthopaedics LEED Platinum Building - CSR Minute 12/15/11 Visit 3 for the latest sustainability and CSR headlines. Avon has reported on "The Beauty of Doing Good," the title of its third Corporate Responsibility Report. The paper outlines the company's three areas of focus: empowering women, sustainability, and philanthropy. Also covered are Avon's commitments to stakeholder engagement, ethics, and diversity. This third CSR report includes an increased transparency and a more detailed level of disclosure than previous Avon reports. Utah Orthopaedics has completed a new medical office building in Ogden, Utah, that is the first LEED Platinum-certified medical office building in the Rocky Mountain West. The building incorporates high-efficiency lighting, a photovoltaic electrical system and solar hot water heaters. These features allow the building to exceed federal energy efficiency standards by 30 percent. Utah Orthopaedics was recently recognized by Utah Business Magazine with a Green Business Award in the "Workplace Initiatives" category. For more information on these and other stories, go to . The CSR Minute is produced for 3BL Media by Video4Good www.video4
- W Hotel, ACL Live at Moody Theater get 'green' award Tuesday Block 21 was awarded LEED Silver certification from the US Green Building Council. This is the highest rated Austin energy and green building in Austin -- the first mixed-occupany project in the world to achieve LEED certification.
- 2.8 Hours Later Zombie Chase - Leeds 2011 Hiya. This is the video footage i took from the night and edited down to about 7 minutes, i even put some scary music in the background just for you. You're welcome. There are a series of locations around the city. You must find your way to each without being caught by zombies that prowl the streets. At the start you are given the first location and a map. If you make it there you will encounter a survivor with a story to tell. They will give you the next location, where you will another survivor, and so on, until you make it to Resistance HQ. Here you will be scanned for infection. If you are clear you can enter. If the scan shows the signs of infection you must join the zombie horde. If you don't know what the hell this video is about then go to: www.2.8 If you do know what i'm on about then woo, hello.
- Benefits of a LEED certified Home. LEED for Homes. Testimonials from residents that live in a LEED certified home. What does it mean to live in LEED home? What are the benefits? What are the Energy Savings?
- Thierry Henry destroys Leeds United Henry's 4 goals against Leeds United. Just a week after he scored a hattrick against Liverpool.
- Back To Basics: Legendary Leeds Nightclub DJ Pete Tong talks about the importance of the Back to Basics club in Leeds and its role in UK club culture.
- Case Study: HGA "Designing for LEED Platinum with Revit & IESVE" A fantastic example of best practice integration of performance ***ysis for sustainable building design. This video case study looks at how HGA integrates the use of a range of IES Virtual Environment (VE) ***ysis & simulation software on a projected LEED Platinum project - Harbour College Science Complex, Long Beach California - in order to achieve a high-performing, low-energy building. The client required the use of BIM and the Revit 2009 integration with IESVE using our plug-in was used successfully to link to our Sustainability VE-Toolkit for very early stage iterative assessments, VE-Gaia for bioclimatic consideration and VE-Pro for detailed assessments. The original presentation was given at Greenbuild 2010 and a series of Questions & Answers follow at the end. Results track for Net Zero Energy; with a 44% reduction in energy consumption compared to ASHRAE 90.1-2004 with 1/3 supplied by the building integrated PV system and the remainder from the campus system. There is an estimated 50% reduction in energy cost. ***ysis covered climate consideration, building mass & orientation, room layout, mixed-mode hybrid HVAC system, natural ventilation, wind energy, solar shading, PV solar panels, energy ***ysis, natural daylighting and much more... If you are having trouble reading the words - increase the resolution to 480p in the toolbar below the video.
- Intro To LEED Certification - - New to LEED? Start here! This video explains the basics of LEED certification and LEED accreditation. If you are serious about learning more about LEED and getting into a green career then this is the place for you to start - if you still have questions about anything related to LEED certification then check out our website at or call us at 1-800-355-1751 and we will be glad to help!
- USGBC LEED for Homes Ratings by David Chiles An animated character of myself, David Chiles, goes over the United States Green Building Council LEED for Homes Green Ratings. Each of the eight categories is explained and the ranking system is displayed.
- Paul van Dyk feat. Austin Leeds - Verano [ OFFICIAL VIDEO PREMIERE ] Superstar DJ Paul Van Dyk is gearing up for the release of 'Evolution,' his first album since 2007. And to celebrate, you can have the pleasure of seeing the producer's new video for 'Verano,' complete with futuristic graphics and and trippy visuals. Like any Van Dyk cut, 'Verano' has several elements that make it an instant hit: From the catchy melodic keyboard line to the washing waves of bass, this world famous DJ sure knows how to get the club on their feet. The bumping track's corresponding video features a lonely spaceman, searching a desolate landscape at dusk while visions of an imperial space collective and alien warriors zoom across a hurried plain.
- What is LEED and why should you care? LEED is a green rating system for buildings. This video tells more about it.
- LEED Tutorial Sample GREEN- provides illustrated video tutorials to better explain the concepts of the LEED® Credits & Prerequisites
- LEED Gold Certification SMART Technologies Headquarters has achieved a Leadership in Environmental Engineering and Design (LEED) Gold standard rating. An internationally recognized green building certification system, LEED provides third-party verification that SMART's headquarters was designed and built to save energy, use water efficiently, reduce CO2 emissions and improve outdoor environment quality.
- Brighton Football Hooligans vs Leeds United Service Crew Violence outside a Pub where Leeds Fans were drinking
- MARCHING ON TOGETHER - LEEDS UNITED FANS ANTHEM Marching On Together was first named 'Leeds Leeds Leeds' it appeared on the B side of the single named 'Leeds United' and released in 1972. Written by Les Reed, performed by the team and supporters.
- Raymar Homes - LEED Certified Gold Raymar Homes has achieved LEED Gold Certification in the version 2008 LEED for Homes Rating system. This project is unique a high efficiency, sustainable build located in Rockford Michigan. Due to smart construction practices the homeowners are touting an average of $95/month energy bills. Thanks to our hard working interns Luke Chaffee, GVSU, Filming Andrea Blankstrom, GVSU, Editing
- Rob Watson, Father of LEED, Talks Green Rob Watson is CEO of EcoTech International and the Founding Chairman (1994-2005) of the LEED Green Building Rating System of the US Green Building Council. In this compelling interview, Rob discusses green buildings, LEED and what people can and should do now to reduce the impact of buildings on our environment.
- Sustainability II - LEED Building PPD132-Sustainability II Group Project Group Members - Jenny Ygual, Robbie Munoz, Jen Komissarenko, Alex Stellato, Ashkan Naderi additional video footage was from: Scores: / Music: Rap instrumentals: black_grass-set_it_straight_(inst.)-By_DJ_Nilo.mp3 Jedi Mind Tricks-Saviorself Instrumental Feat Killah Priest-Nvs.mp3 Cash register sound effect: Dj Stratching:from Garage Band BroadCasting Jingle from Garage Band Photo: found from google images
- Green Transformation - Taking the LEED - Rush University Medical Center Rush University Medical Center, located in Chicago, IL, is seeking Gold LEED certification for two new buildings on campus. The US Green Building Council awards LEED certification to high performance green buildings.
- The Who - Tattoo (Live At Leeds) Music video by The Who performing Tattoo. (C) 2010 Polydor Ltd. (UK)
- What is LEED? The 'Green Minute' at Master Coating Technologies All of MCT's products contribute towards LEED points. But what exactly is LEED? Jason helps us understand the importance of this classification!
- Everblue Training Institute - Intro to LEED Certification & Exam Click to Learn More: www.everblue.edu - Quick overview of LEED, the LEED certification process, and the LEED exams. Great explanation if you're not already a LEED expert. Learn more at Everblue.edu
- LFO - LFO (Leeds warehouse mix) 1990
- "Don't Stop buh-LEED-in" Journey parody by Mister Tim, moosebutter, and Plumbers of Rome - THIS PARODY SUCKS blood parody of Journey's ubiquitous "Don't Stop Believing" by Mister Tim and Lauren Woodbury, performed/recorded by Mister Tim, moosebutter, and Plumbers of Rome ***FULL VIDEO COMING SOON*** http
- Where Are The LEED-ers? An eight-year-old LEED architect brings us visit green buildings certified by the US Green Building Council's LEED program. A LEED-certified building can be a school, a café, a baseball stadium, an office building, or a park and zoo. Like him, you will also have fun finding, studying, and visiting them. (By Dicky and Ethan Yan) (10 mins.)
- First Gold Rated Green Building in Mumbai (LEED EB - O&M) "A green building is one which uses less water, optimises energy efficiency, conserves natural resources, generates less waste and provides healthier spaces for occupants, as compared to a conventional building". The foundation for the thought of Godrej-Green Building Consultancy Services was laid right from the inception of First Platinum rated Building in India, 'CII-Sohrabji Godrej Green Business Centre' at Hyderabad. Been a pioneer of green building movement, we are one of the most experienced green building consultants in India. We specialize in the following services: Green Building Consulting, Energy Modeling and Lighting Stimulation, Fundamental & Enhanced Commissioning, Energy/ Fire/ Water Audit, Carbon Footprint Assessment.
- How to Get LEED-Certified LEED is an acronym for Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design. If you're a building professional, get your project or community LEED-certified.
- Case Study of a LEED-CI Project: International Interior Design Association Headquarters In the fall of 2007, the International Interior Design Association Headquarters relocated to space within the Chicago Merchandise Mart. The IIDA wanted to set an example to its members and the design community by building a space that was certified under the USGBC's LEED for Commercial Interiors Rating System to a Gold level. The presentation reviews the challenges in achieving a high level of LEED-CI certification in a 1920's era building located in a dense urban environment. This Web seminar was presented by the AIA Interior Architecture Committee on Tuesday, May 27, 2008.
twitter about leed
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about leed
“Arizona's first LEED Certified single-family remodel! Only the second LEED Certified remodel in the United States!”
— GREEN STREET Blog,
“The LEED green building rating system has seen unimpeded growth to this point. Will the impact of this growth, and the response of the U.S. Green Building”
— Boom Time for LEED Green Building Ratings | CleanTechies Blog,
“For LEED APs needing to find all that information that is not in the LEED Reference Guides or CIRs”
— Real Life LEED: LEED Forum Fun!,
“I have hundreds of blog subscriptions in my Google Reader and I have added dozens of LEED-themed blogs over the past few months. Today, I want to share my favorite LEED blog with you – Real Life LEED. ”
— My favorite LEED blog | MNN - Mother Nature Network,
“LEED: the Kleenex of the green building world? is a blog post by Lizzie Trigg on sustainable construction and the LEED certification system”
— LEED: the Kleenex of the green building world,
“Home > Blog. Green Education Services Blog. Welcome to the Green Home | About Us | LEED Education | Energy Auditor Training | Blog | Contact Us”
— Blog - ,
“Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design”
— LEED | LEEDuser — Help for LEED Projects | LEED Credit Forum,
“LEED certification has emerged in recent years as an accepted, well-recognized seal of LEED has programs for renovations and other projects as well as new”
— " LEED Whole Travel Blog,