- Definition of lawmaker in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is lawmaker? Meaning of lawmaker as a legal term. What does lawmaker mean in law?. — “lawmaker legal definition of lawmaker. lawmaker synonyms by”, legal-
- We found 28 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word lawmaker: on a line below to go directly to a page where "lawmaker" is defined. — “Definitions of lawmaker - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Lawmaker - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Lawmaker”,
- World News on Politician, Administration and Lawmaker from WN Network. — “New Lawmaker - Worldnews Network”,
- lawmaker n. One who makes or enacts laws; a legislator. Also called lawgiver . lawmaking law ' mak ' ing. — “lawmaker: Definition from ”,
- lawmaker: Definition and Pronunciation. — “lawmaker: meaning and definitions — ”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Lawmaker - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Capitol News Connection is an independent, nonpartisan and interactive source for news, audio and video on Capitol Hill, covering politics and policy and 'hyper-localizing' federal government with a focus on the issues: economy, environment and. — “Capitol News Connection |”,
- (11-01) 09:02 PDT LONDON, United Kingdom (AP) -- A 21-year-old woman stabbed a British lawmaker in the stomach with a kitchen knife as revenge for his support of the Iraq war, police and prosecutors said Monday. — “Woman who allegedly stabbed UK lawmaker in court”,
- Definition of lawmaker in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of lawmaker. Pronunciation of lawmaker. Translations of lawmaker. lawmaker synonyms, lawmaker antonyms. Information about lawmaker in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “lawmaker - definition of lawmaker by the Free Online”,
- World News on Court, Attorney and Law from WN Network. — “Lawmaker World - Worldnews Network”,
- Lawmaker Wants To Ban Barbie Dolls, Jewish British Lawmaker Likens Israel to ***s, Lawmaker wants DNA testing on dog poo in the streets, Kitten Theft &nda. — “lawmaker posts | Gather”,
- Lawmaker - 0. — “Lawmaker | Bukisa Topics”,
- American Sikh leaders have complained US lawmakers that they were experiencing racial profiling, during travel. Hollywood star California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger has apologised after calling a Puerto Rican lawmaker 'very hot'. — “IBNLive.com > Tags > lawmaker”,
- lawmaker (plural lawmakers) One who makes or enacts laws.  Synonyms. legislator Retrieved from "http:///wiki/lawmaker". — “lawmaker - Wiktionary”,
- This article does not cite any references or sources. Please help improve this article by A legislator (or lawmaker) is a person who writes and passes laws, especially someone who. — “Legislator - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of lawmaker from Webster's New World College Dictionary. lawmaker definition. law·maker (-māk′ər) noun. a person who makes or helps to make laws; esp., a member of a legislature; legislator. Related Forms: lawmaking law′·mak′·ing. — “lawmaker - Definition of lawmaker at ”,
- A budget spat erupted into fisticuffs Wednesday when opposition legislator Graciela Camano punched fellow lawmaker Carlos Kunkel in the mouth. especially tense recently, with opposition lawmakers saying Fernandez's government is exerting tremendous. — “Argentine lawmaker socks colleague in budget spat - Americas”,
- State Senate leader says Arizona's new immigration law is unconstitutional. Top Calif. Lawmaker: Cut Ties With Arizona. Senate leader calls immigration law. — “Top Calif. Lawmaker: Cut Ties With Arizona | NBC Bay Area”,
- Lawmaker News - Get Latest Lawmaker photos, Watch Lawmaker videos, Pics, Images, Pictures, Video Clips, Lawmaker Wallpapers. — “Lawmaker | Lawmaker News | Lawmaker Photos | Lawmaker Videos”,
- Lee Jung-hee, center, a lawmaker of the opposition Democratic Labor Party, is The lawmaker chooses the Gaza-based TV channel to explain why. — “Videos tagged with Lawmaker - Metacafe”,
- There is law-maker, and that law-maker is God. Festival Lectures. Janmastami Lord Sri Krsna's Appearance Day -- Montreal, August 16, 1968: Just as the other day we were discussing the law of gravity. This idea of laws in nature necessarily implies the existence of the lawmaker. — “Lawmaker - Vaniquotes”,
- Lawmaker. Learn about Lawmaker on . Get information and videos on Lawmaker including articles on american society of andrology, american society of human genetics, american society of. — “Lawmaker | Answerbag”,
related videos for lawmaker
- Anti-Gay Lawmaker Phillip Hinkle Admits Paying 80 Bucks To Meet 18 Year Old MALE From CraigsList August 25, 2011 CURRENT TV Keith Olbermann
- Freeze aid to Pak: US lawmaker A key American lawmaker from Texas has introduced a resolution in the House of Representative to freeze all US aid to Pakistan.The House Resolution (No HR 3013) if passed will freeze all US aid to Pakistan with the exception of funds that are designated to help secure nuclear weapons."Since the discovery of Osama bin Laden in Abbottabad, Pakistan has proven to be disloyal, deceptive and a danger to the United States," Congressman Ted Poe said in a statement after tabling the resolution in the House on Friday.
- 'Pakistan was lying to us,' says US lawmaker Debate is growing in the US congress over whether the taxpayer's money should be given to Pakistan. Congressman Dana Rohrabacher who has introduced a bill in the House of Representatives to stop American aid to Pakistan says "Pakistan has shown itself not to be America's all and the US cannot continue to accept Pakistan's lies".
- US Lawmaker Calls China's Corporate Cyber Spying "Intolerable" For more news visit ☛ Follow us on Twitter ☛ http Add us on Facebook ☛ me.lt The chairman of a congressional intelligence committee says that Chinese cyber spying has reached "intolerable levels." He's especially concerned about economic cyber espionage. And he says that US companies who are hit with cyber attacks from China are afraid to speak out. The economic interests of the United States are in jeopardy, according to the chairman of the House Intelligence Committee. At a congressional hearing on Tuesday, Representative Mike Rogers accused the Chinese regime of launching an ever-escalating cyber assault on commercial US interests. [Rep. Mike Rogers, Chairman, House Intelligence Committee]: "China's economic espionage has reached an intolerable level and I believe the United States and our allies in Europe and Asia have an obligation to confront Beijing and demand they put a stop to this piracy." The Chinese regime has always stated that such accusations are groundless. But Rogers says it's a known secret that the regime is behind the attacks. [Rep. Mike Rogers, Chairman, House Intelligence Committee]: "Talk to any private sector ***yst and they will tell you that there is little doubt that this massive campaign is being conducted by the Chinese government." Rogers goes on to say that many companies hit by cyber attacks fear further retaliation if they go to the press. After a tough business relationship with the Chinese regime, Google claimed it ...
- Colorado Lawmakers in AZ to Discuss Drafting Law Similar to SB1070 Colorado is moving in the right direction. 11 Republican lawmakers traveled to AZ to discuss how to draft a similar law in CO. And their citizens are ready for it. 61% of Coloradans support an AZ-style law in CO (a remarkable 62% of Hispanics). But you wouldn't know it from this Pravda-style report by Colorado TV, which quotes only 1 of 5 people in support, and talks to only one (Democrat) lawmakers who opposes such a bill, to assure everyone that illegal immigration has already "been dealt with" in Colorado. You just can't make this media bias up. Facebook Store: Twitter:
- Brown Says S&P Move May Spur Lawmaker Action on Deficit April 18 (Bloomberg) -- Thomas Brown, chief executive officer at Second Curve Capital LLC and a Bloomberg Television contributing editor, talks about Standard & Poor's decision to revise its outlook on the US AAA credit rating to "negative" from "stable." He speaks with Carol Massar, Dominic Chu and Jon Erlichman on Bloomberg Television's "In the Loop." (Source: Bloomberg)
- Shot US lawmaker makes dramatic return to Congress Gabrielle Giffords, the US lawmaker who was seriously injured in a shooting rampage in her native Arizona in January, made a dramatic return to the House of Representatives to vote for the bill to lift the US debt ceiling. Duration: 00:58
- CNN: Lawmaker warns Obama on nuclear response Rep. Ed Markey urges the US to provide potassium iodide pills to people within 20 miles of a nuclear power facility.
- Raw Video: Lawmaker Falls During DUI Arrest A squad car video shows a Wisconsin state lawmaker falling down during a sobriety test that led to his third arrest in 10 months. (Oct. 27)
- Ky. Lawmaker-teacher Injured in School Fight A Kentucky legislator who is also a high school teacher was critically injured Tuesday trying to break up a fight between two students. (April 12)
- Anti-Gay lawmaker busted with Craigslist male hooker! - World Dating News Anti-gay Indiana State Representative Phillip Hinkle was caught with a 20 year old guy he met on Craglist in the casual encounters section. SKYY'S LINKS: ASK THE JOHN & VLOG CHANNEL - ORIGINAL CHANNEL - BARTENDING CHANNEL - FACEBOOK TWITTER T-SHIRT: WEBSITE MAILING ADDRESS 3183 Wilshire Blvd #196K22 Los Angeles, CA 90010
- CNN: Iowa lawmaker: Repeal ethanol subsidies US Rep. Steve King (R-Iowa) says he supports repealing $6 billion in federal subsidies for ethanol production.
- Wisconsin escaped senator? Nope...but this lawmaker did escape to NH for its liberty Sponsor: Moved@ - Wisconsin escaped senator? Nope...but this lawmaker did escape to NH for its liberty. From North Carolina. This vid inspired by North Carolina image by Dennis Brown licns CCA3.0U How you can buy an ad on my program Or use the direct link: cameron dejong ron paul trade unions public sector unions free state project republicans new hampshire seiu service employees international ridleyreport government workers dave ridley report scott walker wisconsin protests. nh governor staters busting attempt to break liberty tea party parties. live free or die state house libertarian greece senators. wisconsin protests governor scott walker free state project tea part libertarian north carolina rockford, illinois
- Pope to German lawmakers: Decision based on human nature will assure justice and peace During his speech before Germany's parliament, the pope challenged all politicians to recognize right from wrong.
- Lawmaker Calls Out Chief Tubbs [Madison, Wisc...] Liberal protesters in Madison continue to get more aggressive in their actions, and Rep. Stephen Nass (R-Whitewater) says it's Capitol Police Chief Charles Tubbs' fault. Nass says Tubbs has gone out of his way to go easy on protesters ever since they occupied the Capitol for weeks earlier this year. Protesters continued to get away with more and more, until last week when they stalked and assaulted a Republican lawmaker in a Madison hotel bar. Nass is calling on the Department of Administration to investigate Tubbs' actions over the year, and remove him from his position if it's found he was derelict in his duty.
- Bonanza The Lawmaker Part 1 Uncut episode from Season 3. Sheriff Coffee tries to capture the gang holding up the Virginia City express office. In the process, he's trampled by horses stampeded by the criminals. While he recuperates, shady Asa Moran who's in cahoots with the bandits is named the acting sheriff. Adam's plans to expose Moran puts him on the crooked sheriff's hit list. Many Full-Length, Uncut and Restored episodes of BONANZA with Original Music are now available from CBS Home Entertainment via AMAZON and other on-line and retail sources.
- Boca Raton Lawmaker Proposes "Caylee's Law" State Rep. Bill Hager, R-Boca Raton, said Wednesday he's drafted a new piece of legislation following the Casey Anthony trial.
- Dem. Lawmaker: GOP Plan 'Realer Than Real Deal Holyfield' Rep. Hank Johnson took to the House floor to inform lawmakers that the Cap, Cut and Balance Act is "just the Ryan budget proposal in lipstick" and "that's realer than the 'Real Deal Holyfield'".
- Raw Video: 12 News Camera Captures Lawmaker Being Tackled By Police A Democratic state Rep. was tackled by police Thursday evening while he was trying to make it inside the Capitol.
- Lawmaker Warns Of Forced Servitude Under Obama New Hampshire state representative Dan Itse leading charge for states rights Raw Story Paul Joseph Watson Tuesday, February 24, 2009 New Hampshire state representative Dan Itse, who is one of many lawmakers leading the charge to assert state sovereignty against federal encroachment, has warned that the Obama administration seeks to institute involuntary servitude. Appearing on Fox News to discuss the states rights movement, Itse told hosts Steve Doocy and Brian Kilmeade, This is about drawing a line in the sand and saying weve tolerated usurpations for so long but were not going to tolerate you violating the constitution, were going to hold you accountable. Asked if his warning about involuntary servitude under Obama meant young people being forced to attend community service, Itse responded, Exactly, I mean, if you are required to do a job against your will with a pay scale not set by you or not agreed to by you, thats involuntary servitude. Despite denials that Obama plans to institute a mandatory program of national service, his original change.gov website stated that Americans would be required to complete 50 hours of community service in middle school and high school and 100 hours of community service in college every year. The text was only later changed to state that Americans would be encouraged to undertake such programs. In addition, Obamas Chief of Staff, Rahm Emanuel, publicly stated his intention to help create universal civil defense ...
- Missouri lawmaker wants weaker child labor laws nma.tv Missouri State Senator Jane Cunningham wants children as young as 12 to go to work. The Missouri Senate is considering a bill sponsored by Cunningham that would rescind "the prohibition on employment of children under age four***," thus making it legal for a child of any age to get a job. Cunningham says she's just trying to modernize anachronistic laws, but critics say current child labor laws are needed to prevent children from being exploited by unscrupulous employers and parents.
- Black Sabbath - The Law Maker TYR is the fif***th studio album by heavy metal band Black Sabbath, released in 1990. The album title and several song titles are taken from Norse Mythology which led many to call Tyr a concept album, although bassist Neil Murray dispelled that in 2005, stating that while many of the songs may seem loosely related, very little of the album has to do with mythology and it was not intended to be a concept recording. This album represents possibly the most dramatic departure from Black Sabbath's traditional sound, with only traces of it found in the occasional riff. The production has been criticized by some (who claim Cozy Powell's drums drown out most of the other instruments) and praised by others, who note that this is one of Sabbath's heaviest albums and perhaps the most prominently reliant on keyboards by the perennial 5th member, Geoff Nicholls. As a result, much of the music is a lot darker than previous Sabbath works, closely resembling the previous album Headless Cross in terms of darkness. Tyr is the son of Odin, the chief god in Norse mythology. He is the god of single combat and heroic glory, portrayed as a one-handed man. The usage of such ***ogies and mythology was a great departure from Headless Cross' descent into the Dark Side and the power of Satan. This is due to the direction of the lyrics by singer Tony Martin, who is an avid fan of history and joked that people "could get history degrees by listening to Black Sabbath ...
- 'US lawmakers forced to support Israel' - Cynthia McKinney on PressTV Former US lawmaker Cynthia McKinney says every candidate for Congress has to sign a pledge to vote for supporting the military superiority of Israel. "Every candidate for Congress at that time had a pledge. They were given a pledge to sign ... that had Jerusalem as the capital city," McKinney said in an interview with Press TV on Sunday. "You make a commitment that you would vote to support the military superiority of Israel that the economic assistant that Israel wants that you would vote to provide that," she added. McKinney said that if a candidate does not sign the pledge or perform accordingly, "then you do not get money to run your campaign." The former Congresswoman said that after she made the pledge issue public "the tactic changed." "But this is what is done for 535 members of the United States Congress, 100 senators and 435 members of the House of Representatives have to now write a paragraph which basically says the same thing." He comments came as US President Barack Obama vowed to sustain Israel's military superiority over its neighbors at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee's (AIPAC) annual gathering on Sunday. "We (the US) will maintain Israel's qualitative military edge"... "We have increased military financing to record levels," Obama said.
- Cynthia McKinney US lawmakers forced to sign support of Israel (The very few who are not Dual Citizen Jews already controlling us) Former US lawmaker Cynthia McKinney says every candidate for Congress has to sign a pledge to vote for supporting the military superiority of Israel. www.presstv.ir "Every candidate for Congress at that time had a pledge. They were given a pledge to sign ... that had Jerusalem as the capital city," McKinney said in an interview with Press TV on Sunday. "You make a commitment that you would vote to support the military superiority of Israel that the economic assistant that Israel wants that you would vote to provide that," she added. McKinney said that if a candidate does not sign the pledge or perform accordingly, "then you do not get money to run your campaign." The former Congresswoman said that after she made the pledge issue public "the tactic changed." "But this is what is done for 535 members of the United States Congress, 100 senators and 435 members of the House of Representatives have to now write a paragraph which basically says the same thing." He comments came as US President Barack Obama vowed to sustain Israel's military superiority over its neighbors at the American Israel Public Affairs Committee's (AIPAC) annual gathering on Sunday. "We (the US) will maintain Israel's qualitative military edge"... "We have increased military financing to record levels," Obama said. re-up from
- Taiwanese Legislature Brawl For more Taiwanese legislature fights, please visit my channel!
- Lawmaker's War Hero Son Would Have Wanted Road Bill Passed Rep. David Whittle (D-VA) speaks passionately about how his son, who died in Iraq, would have loved to see this appropriations bill passed.
- South Korean Lawmakers Throw Fists over Budget Plan For more news & videos visit ☛ South Korean ruling and opposition party members fought with each other on Tuesday night. The scuffle was over next year's national budget. On Tuesday, South Korean lawmakers took matters into their own hands in a disagreement over next year's budget, fighting and blockading offices as well as the main congress hall. A Grand National Party lawmaker was taken to the hospital after being hit on the head with a gavel during the scuffle. Some 40 lawmakers of the main opposition Democratic Party took over the chairman's seat and podium at the main congress hall to block the GNP from pushing the budget bill through the parliament. The move came two hours after about 400 lawmakers from the Democratic Party and minor opposition parties launched a sit-in at the main lobby of the Congress to block GNP lawmakers from entering parliamentary meetings. The government has proposed a 274 billion dollar budget for 2011. But the opposition is aiming for a reduction of about 10 billion dollars, making cuts in virtually every major sector related to a controversial project to clean up the country's rivers. The rival parties have already missed the December 2nd legal deadline for getting the bill passed in the assembly. The budget is traditionally held up, passing at last minute on December 31.
- Political Punch: Woman slaps fellow lawmaker over budget in Argentina A disagreement over the budget erupted into violence in the Argentinian parliament on Wednesday when opposition legislator Graciela Camano slapped fellow lawmaker Carlos Kunkel in the face. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- New Bin Laden Image Taken From Spanish Lawmaker A Spanish lawmaker was horrified to learn that the FBI used an online photograph of him to create an image showing what Osama bin Laden might look like today. The FBI has since taken the image down. (Jan. 18)
- ★ Woman slaps Lawmaker in the face Opposition legislator Graciela Camano slapped lawmaker Carlos Kunkel in the face. Submit your fails to crypticAFV@
- NH liberty reps committing "treason," says Seacoast lawmaker Sponsor: - NH liberty reps committing "treason," says Seacoast lawmaker. This clip is part of a series. Part 1 can be found at http How you can buy an ad on this show Or use the direct link: NH liberty reps commiting "treason," says Portsmouth lawmaker. ron paul free state project democrats dems legislators new hampshire wisconsin, angry union protests. ridleyreport secession dave ridley report nullification nh nullificationist of bad federal laws staters nullify now baggers manchester seacoast portsmouth ridley crashes democrat meeting. liberty live free or die libertarian backlash end the fed real id rebellions revolutions revolts. republican liberty caucus rlc rand paul tea party scott walker. treason controversial remarks ron paul liberty republicans, free state project democrats nullify now bad federal laws tea party. dj bettancourt dj bettencourt william o'brien bill catholic church ***phile pimp comments income taxes budget cuts. state spending. ---- More info regarding the woman's concern over "sign waving rights." I've obtained a link from her that outlines a legitimate grievance of the pro-spending demonstrators. They say they were forbidden from bringing signs on sticks...into the state house. And they are right; this *is* forbidden and should not be. The reason for the ban is supposedly to keep people from damaging the old paintings that hang on the walls. One solution might be for the state to sell those ...
- Arizona Lawmaker Explains Arizonas Illegal Immigration LAW 1070 Please Rate, Comment, & Subscribe! This is a historic week my fellow Americans. Arizona Governor Jan Brewer finally signed Arizonas Illegal Immigration bill SB 1070 into LAW!!!! We cant, We WONT stop at this! We all know we cant rely on our government to protect our borders. Which state do you think we should push to pass a similar bill next? CA, CO, TX, NV, WA, NM??? Enjoy this wonderful day!
- israeli lawmaker Approves Shooting Palestinian Children. Israeli MP: Shoot child rock throwers An Israeli lawmaker has backed the shooting of Palestinians that throw rocks at settler cars, saying even children should be targeted if they appear "life-threatening." "Even a child, if he is endangering someone's life, should be shot at," said Michael Ben Ari on Monday during a meeting of the Israeli parliament (Knesset) Committee for Rights of the Child, the Jerusalem Post reported. The committee had called for an emergency session about the issue of Palestinian minors throwing rocks at cars in East al-Quds (Jerusalem), following an incident on Friday where a settler car hit and injured two stone-throwing boys in Silwan before it sped away. Arab Israeli lawmaker Ahmed Tibi lashed out at Ari for his remarks, calling the committee members "a group of sociopaths" that do not have any empathy for the minors injured in the Silwan incident. "This meeting was organized because a kid was thrown into the air, and you guys are like a party of drunk people who have lost your heads!" said Tibi. "You guys need to stand trial. You are a group of fanatics." Another Palestinian lawmaker Taleb al-Sana told the media that he intended to complain to the head of the Knesset "on the cynical use of the committee, which has changed to be a committee in favor of settlers and not children." "Instead of protecting children whose rights are being trampled, discussions are being held about the rights of settlers who have nothing to do in Silwan and in the ...
- Arizona Lawmaker Explains Need For Birth Certificate Laws April 21, 2010 CNN
- Lawmaker Throws Haymaker in Argentina A budget fight got physical in Argentina when opposition member Graciela Camano punched fellow lawmaker Carlos Kunkel in the mouth on live television. (Nov. 18)
- Lawmaker's Push to Keep GITMO Open The House Armed Service committee held a hearing calling on President Obama to define detainee policy. But is this really just about ensuring Gitmo is around forever? Scott Horton, contributing editor for Harper's Magazine weighs in.
- Wisconsin State Lawmaker hitting Cyclist Video taken from inside a city bus shows state Rep. Fred Clark running a red light and smashing into a bicyclist.
- Lawmakers Brawl: Video of mass fight in Taiwan parliament Pro-and anti-government lawmakers in Taiwan exchanged punches and threw rubbish bins at each other on Thursday in another raucous parliament session, after the speaker rejected an opposition bid to conduct a detailed debate on a contentious trade pact with China.
- Geert Wilders Dutch lawmaker speaks at Temple University ***NEW *** Check this video too PHILADELPHIA — An anti-Islamic Dutch lawmaker's visit to Temple University was cut short after a question and answer session turned nasty. Geert Wilders (VIL'-durz) was escorted from the Philadelphia university's lecture hall as some in the crowd of several hundred students began shouting jeers at the Dutch politician. Wilders' previous 30-minute address was met by a mixture of applause and boos Tuesday night at the public university serving about 34000 students. He touched on common themes in his speeches, including calling the Muslim holy book, the Quran, "an evil book" that promotes violence and intolerance. The event was organized by a student group called Purpose and is being funded by the California-based David Horowitz Freedom Center, a foundation that promotes conservative scholarship.
- ARIZONA LAWMAKER SUED BY HER MORTGAGE LENDER 3-14-2010 LINK FROM: SCOTTSDALE, Ariz. -- Ariz. Rep. Michele Reagan, R-District 8, is better known for fighting for new laws, but now, she is speaking about her fight against a lawsuit. Reagan is being sued by her mortgage company after she questioned who owned held the note on her home. "It's really scary," she said, "I think that this really needs to be brought to light that this is happening to people in Arizona." Reagan had wanted to find out she and her husband, David Gulino, could refinance their south Scottsdale home. "In doing research, I began to wonder if the lender even owned the note to my home," she said. "So I sent them a letter and asked them and asked them several things. I want to know who owns my property. Am I paying the right person?" Soon after, Colonial Savings filed a lawsuit in US District Court against Reagan and her husband. The company says the couple is trying "to rescind their home loan," or back out on the loan. "We're not interested in walking," Reagan said. "We're not interested in saying we're not going to pay. We just need a little help with the interest rate." "I'm current on my loan. Never missed a payment. We've never been late. We were sued for asking too many questions," said Reagan. As a state lawmaker, Reagan said she had been hesitant to speak out about her ordeal. "This has now snowballed into something so much bigger and scarier than refinancing and asking who owns your note," she said.
- Lawmaker who Created the TSA Wants it Abolished Daily News @ RevolutionNews.US — Congressman John Mica says the Transportation Security Administration has become a huge bureaucracy that has "spun out of control" and cries out for reform. The Florida Republican, chairman of the House Transportation and Infrastructure Committee, also says it makes no sense to hire additional air traffic controllers for night duty to deal with the problem of sleeping controllers. Mica was first elected to the House in 1992, and as chairman of the Aviation Subcommittee he was a major force in the creation of the TSA following the 9 terrorist attacks. The TSA has recently come under criticism over disclosures about air traffic controllers falling asleep during overnight shifts. The FAA's air traffic chief resigned and the FAA said it is placing additional controllers at 27 airports for overnight work — a move Mica opposes. In an exclusive interview with Newsmax.TV, he says: "I can only think of the federal government doubling up on $163000-a-year average salary employee when one or two fall asleep at the job. "It also doesn't make any sense to schedule two employees when there's no air traffic in the middle of the night. "They could do a better job of scheduling, and if heads have to roll, so be it. They have to do a better job in managing employees." The TSA also sparked controversy when a 6-year-old girl in New Orleans was patted down by security personnel over her parents' objection. "The TSA is an agency that has spun out of control ...
- DAVE-TV, Wisconsin Lawmaker Denied Access to Capital State Representative, Kelda Helen Roys is denied entry to the Wisconsin Capital where she works. Gov Scott Walker has locked people out of the capital in Madison WI on 2-28-2011
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about lawmaker
“A lawmaker wants more scrutiny of state deals to pay more for electricity from renewable sources than from fossil fuels. The Wisconsin State Journal reported Thursday that major state agencies now get 10 percent of their electricity from”
— Politics blog: Lawmaker questions higher-than-expected costs,
“China lawmaker proposes dog tax: Monday, 12 March 2007 China”
— China lawmaker proposes dog tax - AsianFanatics Forum,
“Capitol News Connection is an independent, nonpartisan and interactive source for news, audio and video on Capitol Hill, covering politics and policy and 'hyper-localizing' federal government with a focus on the issues: economy, environment and”
— Blogs | Capitol News Connection,
“Ah, yes — the http:///blogs/pundits-blog/lawmaker-news/86497-the-corrupt-slaughter-solution. The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News”
— The corrupt Slaughter Solution' - The Hill's Pundits Blog,
“Gay lawmaker targeted, Family Forum lobbies too much, Kenoi defies party neutrality, Matson expands, Hawaiian Airlines threatened, meth prosecutions up, no more big money for Hannemann, more Hawaii news This blog accepts forms of cash advertising, sponsorship, paid insertions or other forms”
— All Hawaii News: Gay lawmaker targeted, Family Forum lobbies,
“Following up on the previous post, I took a look at the Baird bill (H.R. 682) to require disclosure of political intelligence firms and consultants and to require increased disclosure of lawmaker investments in stocks and futures. There is really”
— Lawmaker Investments and Disclosure Part II — Sunlight,
“State Republican lawmaker Tommy Benton (31st House District) favors "caning" minor marijuana offenders and "executing" those who sell the drug,”
— Georgia Lawmaker Calls For Caning, Executing Marijuana,
“Alternative energy sources, energy conservation, a national health care system and the national debt were among the issues U.S. Rep. Adam Putnam addressed Thursday during a town hall meeting at Florid”
— Lawmaker Tackles Hot Topics At Forum, northeast2
related keywords for lawmaker
similar for lawmaker
- code of laws
- thesaurus browser
- online dictionary
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- free encyclopedia
- member of parliament
- state legislatures
- united states
- canadian legislatures
- the united nations
- the united states congress
- the scottish parliament
- the members
- ap photo
- black sabbath
- state lawmaker
- barack obama
- opposition lawmaker
- republican lawmaker
- dui arrest
- houghton mifflin company
- unanswered questions
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations
- into the night
- free site
- teachers of english
- associated press
- worldnews network
- department of energy
- members of congress
- free dictionary
- personal tools