- The Labors of Hercules are probably the most popular myths of ancient Greece, Travel with Hercules around Greece, as he performs his arduous feats. — “The Labors of Hercules”,
- Labors. Includes Prospects and Investments, Society of Petroleum Engineers, Seismicity Reports, Tracer Use In the Oil Industry, Sofa, Enhanced Oil Recovery, Geologist and Petroleum Engineering information plus more related topics on OilDiscovered. — “Labors (Blogspot, Seep, Induced, Peak Oil) @ ”,
- EMPLOYERS: Enter your Email address to. sign up for our Newsletter and. Special Email Offers!. — “Labor Systems”,
- Laboring for Gulf Coast Neighbors in Need. Reaching out to our southeast Texas neighbors, by assisting in rebuilding homes and lives affected by hurricanes. Moving in mission to spread and share the gospel throughout the Gulf Coast region. Upcoming Mission Dates!. — “Home”,
- Shop for Labors. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “Labors - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- noun: productive work (especially physical work done for wages) ("His labor did not require a great deal of skill") noun: a social class comprising those who do manual labor or work for wages ("There is a shortage of skilled labor in this field". — “Definitions of labors - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- That is one of the only items in agreement concerning the labors. The oracle tells Herakles that he must become a servant of Eurystheus for twelve years and do ten labors of the king's choice. — “The Labors and Mycenae”, people.uncw.edu
- Ways to Volunteer and Help Those in Need Volunteer Labors offers those who are interested information on how they can volunteer and what effort best suits their set of skills and motivations. — “Volunteer Labors”, 4
- Pictures of the 12 Labors of Hercules performed for Eurystheus. — “Labors of Hercules - Pictures of the 12 Labors of Hercules”,
- The twelve labors of Heracles were assigned to him by the king of Argos, Eurystheus, who was a weak and cowardly king. His disdain of Heracles was because of his courage and heroism of which the king had none. The reason for these tasks were to. — “Twelve Labors, The”,
- Also highly recommended: The Labors of Hercules at Perseus.edu. Index. Abderus. Afterlife Labors of Hercules (Heracles) #1: Nemean lion #2: Hydra #3:. — “Greek Mythology: The Labors of Hercules”,
- Labors Quotes. As long as man labors for a physical existence, though an act of necessity almost, he is yet natural; it is life, though that of this world, for which he instinctively works. He who labors diligently need never despair; for all things are accomplished by diligence and labor. — “Labors Quotes”,
- Definition of labors in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is labors? Meaning of labors as a legal term. What does labors mean in law?. — “labors legal definition of labors. labors synonyms by the”, legal-
- Definition of labors in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of labors. Pronunciation of labors. Translations of labors. labors synonyms, labors antonyms. Information about labors in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “labors - definition of labors by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- In labors - Referring probably to the labors of the ministry, and its In labors - Both with our own hands to provide for ourselves the necessaries of life, that we might not be chargeable to others;. — “2 Corinthians 6:5 in beatings, imprisonments and riots; in”, bible.cc
- Nevertheless there is one aspect which all of the labors have in common (and which also defines becoming a god): each labor is an apparently impossible task—this, after all, is why Eurystheus assigns them to Herakles, since he supposes that Herakles will fail and die. — “The Labors of Herakles”,
- As part of his sentence, Hercules had to perform twelve Labors, feats so difficult that they seemed impossible. By the end of these Labors, Hercules was, without a doubt, Greece's greatest hero. — “The Labors of Hercules”, perseus.tufts.edu
- The 12 labors of Hercules do not only stand for a man's sojourn seeking penance, but is also a tale of a man's resilience and unflagging perseverance. Besides everything else story of twelve labors of Hercules makes for a fantastic mythological. — “12 Labors of Hercules”,
- LOVE LABorS description Contact Us. By wearing and sharing our LOVE LABorS™ products, our wish is to inspire ourselves and others to initiate simple, meaningful acts of kindness and foster stronger personal relationships. Copyright 2009-2010 © Love Labors LLC. All rights reserved. — “LOVE LABorS”,
- Environment: Cleaning of the Augean Stables To obtain copies or eBook downloads of Volume I and Volume II of. The Labors of Hercules: Modern Solutions to 12 Herculean Problems, click here. — “Labors of Hercules”,
- Labors' definition, productive activity, esp. for the sake of economic gain. See more. — “Labors' | Define Labors' at ”,
- 24 Hour Shipping on most orders. Customizable labors gifts - t-shirts, posters, coffee mugs, embroidery, and more from . Choose your favorite labors gift from thousands of available products. — “Labors T-Shirts, Labors Gifts, Art, Posters, and more”,
- Air Duct Cleaning Service, Carpet Cleaning Service, Houston TX We are dedicated to provide the Houston metropolitan area with the most professional & affordable air duct and carpet cleaning services. — “Air Duct Cleaning | Carpet Cleaning | Dryer Vent Cleaning”, t-
- News for Labors. Finance News from Kosmix Picks. Labor Dept. Asks Court To Close Massey Mine In November 03, 2010. The Labor Department took an unprecedented step against a coal mine on Wednesday, claiming that persistently US Department of Labor's OSHA cites Fortune Plastic and Metal Texas. — “Labors”,
related videos for labors
- Labor Of Love ~ Star Trek (2009) Soundtrack~Michael Giacchino I've gotten the whole Star Trek (2009) album and This is possibly the most amazing song on the album! No copyright intended. Enjoy!
- Union Labor History - Honda, USA, Copper Mining Come Back, News reports on Labor's struggles.
- Labor: uphold human rights and strengthen our security Australia's reputation overseas has taken a battering over the last decade: rushing into the Iraq War without UN backing, refusing to sign up to the Kyoto Protocol to tackle climate change, the mandatory detention of refugees. Robert McClelland, Labor's Foreign Affairs spokesman, wants to engage Australia better internationally to ensure human rights are upheld and national security is strengthened.
- Same Old Labor Show Labor will fail you - media spin and broken promises...
- Labor on Gilligan's Island Treasurer Peter Costello compares Labor's housing financing policy to Gilligan's Island. Kim Beazley retaliates by calling the Treasurer a foghorn. Parliament Question Time 11/10/2006
- Labor's NSW 'corrosion' destroying democracy in Australia - failed system of gvmt + party politix (composite video) Recriminations within the Australian Labor party re the Federal election deadlock have focused on the 'NSW disease' tactic of political ruthlessness for short term popularity gain..... former NSW Premier Nathan Rees joins ABC's Stateline NSW's Quentin Dempster (edited interview)..... .au .au The depiction of NSW politics as a ''disease'' by the Queensland Premier, Anna Bligh, has drawn a sharp response from Kristina Keneally, who shot back that Labor lost far fewer seats in NSW than in Queensland on Saturday. Ms Bligh, who has been blamed for the magnitude of Labor's collapse in the federal poll, yesterday rejected suggestions that her leadership was under pressure, saying she would lead her party to the election in 2012. She hit out at figures in the NSW Right who engineered the overthrow of her fellow Queenslander Kevin Rudd. ''I do not intend to let the NSW disease, which views leadership as a revolving door, undermine a democratic mandate in Queensland,'' Ms Bligh said. ''It hasn't worked in NSW, and failed miserably federally. Queensland will not be affected by the NSW corrosion.'' But the NSW Premier hit back at Ms Bligh's comments, telling the Herald: ''The fact is NSW had a net loss of one seat at last weekend's election and Queensland had a net loss of nine''. .au Mark Arbib is a true believer in 'whatever it takes' - In mid-2006 Graeme Wedderburn, the former right-hand man to the one-time Labor premier Bob Carr ...
- Labor: A school computer for every Year 9-12 student A Rudd Labor Government will invest $1 billion over four years to turn every secondary school in Australia - Government, Catholic and Independent - into a digital school. Under Labor's plan, part of our Education Revolution, 99 per cent of school children will also get access to broadband connections of speeds up to 100 megabits per second and the other one percent will get improved access at school via the best available fixed line, wireless and satellite technologies.
- Intimate Labors: Domestic Care and *** Work Intimate labor is work that entails bodily or emotional closeness or personal familiarity. It includes labor from high end nursing to low end housekeeping, and includes ***, domestic, and personal care work. In this keynote address Rose Ann DeMoro looks at the work of nursing. Series: "Voices" [3/2008] [Humanities] [Show ID: 13697]
- Knights of Labor I made this movie for my AP US History Project in 2009. This is a movie about the Knights of Labor, a labor union in the late 1800s. Though they were short lived, they achieved lots of success. Bibliography Catholic University of America. "Forging the Bonds of Sympathy: The Catholic Church and the Knights of Labor." The American Catholic History Classroom. libraries.cua.edu (accessed March 18, 2007) Conell, Caroll, and Kim Voss. "Formal Organization and the Fate of Social Movements: Craft Association and Class Alliance in ." American Sociological Review 55, no. 2 (April 1990): 255-269 . (accessed January 11, 2010). Fink, Leon. "The New Labor History and the Powers of Historical Pessimism: Consensus, Hegemony, and the Case of the Knights of Labor ." The Journal of American History 75, no. 2 (June 1988): 115-136. (accessed January 11, 2010). Fink, Leon. Workingmen's Democracy: The Knights of Labor and American Politics. Champaign, Ill: University of Illinois Press, 1983. Foner, Philip S. History of the Labor Movement in the United States. Vol. 1: From Colonial Times to the Founding of the American Federation of Labor. New York: International Publishers, 1947. Grob, Gerald N. "The Knights of Labor and the Trade Unions." The Journal of Economic History 18, no. 2 (June 1958): 176-192 . (accessed January 11, 2010). Kaufman, Jason. "Rise and Fall of a Nation of Joiners: The Knights of Labor Revisited ." Journal of Interdisciplinary ...
- Katherine's 'bloody good drinkers' - Labor's white grog shops exploitation licensing laws travesty The NT's bad old days of white profiteering from sly grog runs to dry black indigenous communities, the Roper Bar (Roper River) grog shop + the East Alligator River 'border store' have conveniently given way to supplying alcohol with the government's blessing - despite the harm done to outlying indigenous communities struggling to have a better life through community control denied to them by pretentious legalist self-righteous white society, uhh..... DRY TOWN - Police say alcohol restrictions in Katherine are making a difference, but not everyone agrees..... .au Ted Egan - 'Bloody Good Drinkers' .au Clothes store busted for selling cask wine - A TERRITORY clothing store has been busted for allegedly selling alcohol. Police said they caught a shopkeeper secretly selling grog - all packed nicely in a takeaway cooler bag for customers - behind the counter of the fashion outlet. The 27-year-old man was arrested after police allegedly found 27 cooler bags - each containing a four-litre cask of wine - inside the clothes store in the Oasis shopping centre in Katherine..... Katherine police Superintendent Colin Smith said the alcohol was being sold well outside the restricted trading hours that apply to Katherine liquor outlets..... .au "The fact violent assaults increased by 17% after Alice became a dry town raises serious questions about its effectiveness in controlling violence and anti-social behaviour," says Jodeen Carney, Shadow Minister ...
- Labor Department Unveils Smart 2010 Governor David A. Paterson today announced a revolutionary E-Government tool that will help nearly 875000 unemployed New Yorkers receive job leads in their regions immediately. The Department of Labor's ground-breaking, web-based Skills Matching and Referral Technology (SMART) 2010 program ***yzes resumes for skills and work experience, then electronically contacts unemployed New Yorkers via e-mail, recommending job openings in their areas to them based on their past work history, experience and skills
- Your future, your voice: Rudd + Labor's plans for youth About a third of Australians are under 25 but John Howard has no plan for their future. ALP youth spokesperson Tanya Plibersek describes Rudd and Labor's vision for young people: acting on the issues that matter like climate change and education - and giving young people a voice with the Australian Youth Forum.
- Solidarity Forever (Pete Seeger) Solidarity Forever sung by Pete Seeger & The Weavers, with old photographs of the labor movement in US History.This is a tribute to all the workers who sacrificed to make a better world for their children and grand children.
- Sophie Mirabella MP - Speech on Labor's compulsory student unionism bill - 18 November 2010 Sophie Mirabella attacks Labor's compulsory Stundent Unionism bill and Greens Member for Melbourne - Adam Bandt.
- Howard out - Responding to Labor's Lindsay Tanner Senator Bob Brown responds to Labor's Lindsay Tanner's false claims that The Greens do not want an end to the Howard government.
- Bayonetta OST - In Labors & Dangers ~Fortitudo~ ...
- Hilda Solis, US Secretary of Labor (President Obama Personnel Alert) Summary 1.Solis Self-Administered Presidential Executive Order Waiver -- Solis only publicly available signed ethics pledge, as of November 19, 2009, fails to meet the standards established by President Obamas ethics Executive Order. In fact, several other Obama DOL appointees pledges provide a similar self-administered one-year waiver. 2.Solis Officer of Big Labor Front Group -- As the former treasurer for the Big Labor front group American Rights At Work (ARAW), Solis routinely deposited large checks from Big Labor bosses written on forced-dues-funded checking accounts. And, that is not all she did at ARAW. While Solis served on the ARAW board of directors, ARAW launched unrelenting attacks on Solis predecessor at DOL, Sec. Elaine Chao using one of Big Labors newer dirty tricks ARAW published a website called Shame on Solis and ARAW. 3.Solis Fawns Over Big Labor In Solis speech to the AFL-CIO convention as Secretary of Labor, Solis began by congratulating our President John Sweeney, and ended with an inappropriate round of cheerleading. Solis has said, Let me say publicly and personally and without reservation you [Big Labor Bosses at her swearing-in ceremony] are very, very important part of what I will be doing in the next few years. 4.Big Labor Pay-Offs -- From $11 million unrestricted grants to favorable regulations, Solis continues to reward union kingpins at the expense of workers and taxpayers. 5.US Department of Big Labor The Solis Team ...
- Right to Work on Glenn Beck: Big Labor's Unfunded Pension Plans Right to Work President Mark Mix appeared on the Glenn Beck Show to explain the looming financial threat of public sector union pension plans.
- "The Gold We're Digging" by Parts & Labor "The Gold We're Digging" by Parts & Labor from the album Mapmaker on Jagjaguwar Records. Director and Editor Nicholas Chatfield-Taylor Assistant Director Johnny Alberico Set Construction Jonathon Rosenblum Head Cameraman Mike St. Onge Cameraman Johnny Alberico Danny Baxter Mike St. Onge Nicholas Chatfield-Taylor Production Assistants Megan Plunkett Collin Lewis Henry Northington Hans Eberdorfer
- Rebuilding Labor's Power 12 Richard Berg, President of Teamsters 743 gives the closing speech at the 2008 Labor Notes Conference, Rebuilding Labor's Power in Detroit, MI. 1 of 2.
- Labor's big new tax explained Just how does Labor's big new tax work? Labor's Julie Collins explains.
- Labor's jobs spin comes undone Mark Arbib
- Odyssey of the Mind 2009: The Lost Labor of Heracles (World Finals) Brookfield Central High School's performance of The Lost Labor of Heracles at the Odyssey of the Mind World Finals, at Iowa State University in Ames, Iowa. We placed 24th of 36. (Problem III, Division III) Problem Description: "Teams will create and present an original performance about the ancient Greek hero Heracles. In Greek Mythology, King Eurystheus ordered Heracles to perform 12 labors. The team will reenact Heracles performing one of the 12 labors, as well as a Lost Labor--a team-created thir***th labor forgotten in history. The performance will also include a god or goddess from Greek Mythology, an original mythological creature that plays a role in the Lost Labor, and the team's version of why the Lost Labor was forgotten in history. "
- Cameron Thompson asks Mr Hockey about Labor's Dirty Tricks Cameron Thompson - Member for Blair - QLD asks Mr Joe Hockey about State Government employees and the release of an ALP dirty tricks book.
- Did Dems drop labor's number one priority? More at Six 'blue dog' democrats drop vital support for 'card check'
- For All the Saints Who From Their Labors Rest; Sine Nomine I'm not quite sure what's so great about this video--in fact, I'm rather disappointed with it, but thanks for all the kind comments. One of my favorite hymns. The organ is a Ruffatti. It has 53 ranks of pipes. About 40 digital ranks.
- GRITtv: Sandy Pope: Labor's Struggle for Self-Determination "The right to organize means that people are standing up for themselves, why are Republicans against that?" asks Sandy Pope, president of the Teamsters Union Local 805. Labor day is Monday and aside from marking the end of summer, few Americans take the time to think about what the holiday means. But the nation's unions are gearing up for an election season with some serious issues at stake: not just the Employee Free Choice Act, but the future of Social Security may be at risk. Pope joins guest host Ed Ott in studio to discuss what labor is fighting for this labor day, and whether anything has changed under Obama. Distributed by Tubemogul.
- 1/4 Labor Shortage in Southern China Eng Sub Labor Shortage in Southern China filmed Dec. 2009
- KEVIN07's demise: Labor's 'light on the hill' now pandering to outdated settler society ideology (composite video) "The light on the hill" was... used to describe the objectives of the Australian Labor Party. The phrase was coined in a 1949 conference speech by then Prime Minister Ben Chifley..... "I have had the privilege of leading the Labor Party for nearly four years. They have not been easy times and it has not been an easy job. It is a man-killing job and would be impossible if it were not for the help of my colleagues and members of the movement..... I try to think of the Labor movement, not as putting an extra sixpence into somebody's pocket, or making somebody Prime Minister or Premier, but as a movement bringing something better to the people, better standards of living, greater happiness to the mass of the people. We have a great objective - the light on the hill - which we aim to reach by working the betterment of mankind not only here but anywhere we may give a helping hand. If it were not for that, the Labor movement would not be worth fighting for..." PM weighs Rudd's role in her new cabinet - JULIA Gillard was sticking with her plan for minimal change to the front bench, but had not made clear any role for Kevin Rudd. The Prime Minister was due to speak to Mr Rudd by telephone last night to discuss his future in the wake of Labor's decision on Thursday to elect Ms Gillard as the nation's first female prime minister. The conversation - their first since last week's emotional events - remained the major roadblock to Ms Gillard ...
- NT homeland learning centers: Labor's settler society racial apartheid indigenous education policies When is a school not a school? In the Northern Territory (Australia), it's when they're called Homeland Learning Centres. They're called Homeland Learning Centres because they're all located on aboriginal traditional land at remote locations known as outstations or homelands. Many of them are poorly resourced when compared with schools in non-indigenous communities..... .au Homeland communities, also known as outstations, go to the heart of Aboriginal identity. Small family groups live on their traditional lands, away from the problems afflicting so many larger Aboriginal communities..... .au (VIDEO) If you are a black parent don't expect your kids will get the same access to schooling as white kids, it just doesn't work that way in the Northern Territory. Before the residents of Mapuru [an Aboriginal homeland in north-east Arnhem Land, 600km east from Darwin] were able to access any educational services for their children, they first had to construct a school building. They had to find a Mapuru resident who was willing to teach without pay for six months. This was, and still is called the 'trial' period before becoming an acknowledged Homeland Learning Centre..... April 11, 2009 - INDIGENOUS parents, demanding a new model of independent schooling in the most remote areas of the nation, are being hampered by the Northern Territory Education Department..... One year on from a blistering report that said separatist Aboriginal ...
- Intimate Labors:Domestic Care and *** Work Panel 1 Intimate labor is work that entails bodily or emotional closeness or personal familiarity. It includes labor from high end nursing to low end housekeeping, and includes ***, domestic, and personal care work. A panel of experts explores the political economy of intimate labor in terms of states, markets and families. Series: "Voices" [3/2008] [Humanities] [Show ID: 13698]
- John Howard Asleep on Climate Change John Howard is a man who once proudly described himself as a climate change skeptic: he has been asleep on this vital issue for 11 years.
- The Twelve Labors of Hercules Just a little thing I helped make with my little brother for class. It's horribly rushed because I only had two days to do it along with school and work, and the voice sync is off because the program screwed it up at some points. My little brother is not a proffesional voice actor so leave him alone :P
- My Labors -Nick gravenites Holy Moly - album-My labors-Nick gravenites
- The 12 Labors of Heracles: Part I The epic story of Heracles (Hercules) and his 12 Labors told with 100% accuracy. This version is also missing some audio so in places that seem to lack sound just make the sound yourself... That way everyone is participating.
- US Labor Sold Out to Obama? Labor unions anywhere else would put up a fight for the sake of their working class but here in the US the capitalism mentality has taken over the country, leaving union leaders ineffective. Joshua Culling, State Affairs Manager for Americans for Tax Reform argues how unions are currently still powerful and fund a lot of the Democratic Party. Mike Elk labor journalist and contributing editor for In These Times explains labor unions are doing a good job killing itself.
- Andrew Laming slams Labor's home birth snub Andrew Laming attacks Labor's sneaky attempt to snuff out home births in Australia
- Governor-Elect Dayton Thanks Labor Supporters Minnesota Governor-Elect Mark Dayton thanks supporters at a labor meeting in St. Paul. Dayton said his 8770 vote victory would not have been possible without labor's support. Earlier in the day, Dayton was certified as the winner of the 2010 Governor's race when Republican Tom Emmer conceded. Dayton, who will be appearing with Governor Tim Pawlenty at a news conference Thursday, questioned Pawlenty's assertion that the state's $6.2 billion deficit is "fictional". And said Pawlenty's promise of no new taxes was a myth. Dayton pointed to rising property taxes as evidence.
- Rebuilding Labor's Power 6 Stanley Lyles, Executive Board Member of SEUI United Healthcare Workers West, speaks about building union democracy at the 2008 Labor Notes Conference, Rebuilding Labor's Power in Detroit, MI.
- Intimate Labors:Domestic Care and *** Work Panel 4 Intimate labor is work that entails bodily or emotional closeness or personal familiarity. It includes labor from high end nursing to low end housekeeping, and includes ***, domestic, and personal care work. A panel of experts examines space and labor organizing. Series: "Voices" [3/2008] [Humanities] [Show ID: 13701]
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about labors
“Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-Nev. is labor's http:///blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/125819-afl-cio-chief-praises-reid-as-labors-champion. The contents of this site are © 2010 Capitol Hill Publishing Corp., a subsidiary of News Communications, Inc. Comments (17)”
— AFL-CIO chief praises Reid as labor's 'champion' - The Hill's,
“Heres something that I think has never been addressd. How do you go about concealing your profits without the IRS finding out about unreported income. You can stash the money in the bank, but if you ever get audited, and they want your bank”
— Tax question regarding fruits of yourn labors.ATTN: PEA,
“"Wasting the Labors of the People" Posted by Tanja Clendinen, Communications Director 2010-Nov15 Blog: Orlando Sentinel – Holcombe & McClure Named as Gov-elect Economic”
— "Wasting the Labors of the People" " James Madison Institute,
“Love Blogger? I do too. I created my first blogs on Blogger, way back when, before Google bought Blogger. Blogger is great for blogging newbies, and I Blogging for Dollars Blog. How to Blog, and Make Money Blogging. Love's Labors Lost – vanishing Blogger blogs. by angela.booth on”
— Love's Labors Lost – vanishing Blogger blogs | Blogging for, dollars2
“Posted in labors of love, Assorted Links | No Comments " Breakthrough in Treating MS Posted in self-experimentation, labors of love | 3 Comments "”
— Seth's blog " labors of love,
“Behind the scenes with the editors of the Hemmings Motor News family of magazines The fruits of our labors | Blog Home | Contact Us. 1970TransAm_lede. Add a comment. Share | Leave a Reply. Written by Daniel Strohl. September 3rd, 2010 at 9:30 am. Posted in. Leave a Reply. Click here to cancel reply”
— 1970TransAm_lede at Hemmings Blog – Classic and collectible,
“Resting From Our Own Labors. Some of the people I met at the conference in Dallas recently wrote me an email The essence of the new covenant is that we cease from our labors and live in his unfolding purpose and work”
— Lifestream Blog " Blog Archive " Resting From Our Own Labors,
“Damron offers a searchable online database of worldwide gay and lesbian travel listings, including accommodations, hotels, resorts, bars, nightclubs, saunas, gyms and more”
— Damron | Wheels Up! " Blog Archive " Labors of Love,
“On the day of the shoot we ran into a little bit of a dilemma which I described in detail in an earlier blog post where I was faced with the decision about whether to skip the animals and just shoot the wardrobe or find a way to proceed with the shoot as planned”
— Blog | Jake Garn Photography,
similar for labors
- work hard
- labour of love
- labour party
- labour costs
- labour pains
- british labour party
- law dictionary
- legal definition
- legal dictionary
- online dictionary
- english dictionary
- labor arbitration
- labor organization
- skilled labor
- union labor
- free online english dictionary
- quotations from brainyquote
- physical existence
- act of necessity
- tried to hide
- i predict
- predict future
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- cambridge dictionary of american english
- free encyclopedia
- labors of hercules
- first link
- the labors of hercules
- mythological hero
- classical history
- larger than life
- the odyssey
- twelve labors
- goddess hera
- temporary insanity
- the god apollo
- king of tiryns
- twelve years