- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Laboriously - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- IN "SPLENDOR," cinematic wild man Gregg Araki is declawed, defanged and defeated. This laboriously jolly look at a romantic threesome moves the director of "The Doom Generation" closer to the mainstream, but it's no. — “Splendor' in name only”,
- This pasta is our simplified adaptation of the pici that Michael Romano makes. Pici is a Tuscan pasta that is laboriously rolled by hand, strand by strand. Plus: Pasta Recipes and Tips. — “Handmade Pasta with Tomato and Artichoke Sauce Recipe”,
- Steamed soft shell clams or steamers are a New England tradition, especially in the summer. Their appearance is certainly intimidating to the uninitiated, but the taste of the sea they bring explains why so many natives laboriously rake clams. — “Soft Shelled Clams | New England Steamers | Recipe”,
- Laboriously definition, requiring much work, exertion, or perseverance: See more. — “Laboriously | Define Laboriously at ”,
- We found 16 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word laboriously: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "laboriously" is defined. General (15 matching dictionaries) laboriously: Compact Oxford English Dictionary [home, info]. — “Definitions of laboriously - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- To search deeply and laboriously. To dig the ground, as with a spade. Laboriously searching through reems of blogs searching for that one special gem that will make it all worthwhile. — “Urban Dictionary: laboriously”,
- laboriously (not comparable) With great expenditure of effort, in a manner requiring much laboriously climbed the steep rock face, pulling himself up inch by. — “laboriously - Wiktionary”,
- Definition of laboriously in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is laboriously? Meaning of laboriously as a legal term. What does laboriously mean in law?. — “laboriously legal definition of laboriously. laboriously”, legal-
- Laboriously. Learn about Laboriously on . Get information and videos on Laboriously including articles on publish site, publish short story, alchemical and more!. — “Laboriously | Answerbag”,
- How to Write Sheet Music on a Computer. Just try to imagine how much more prolific the old music masters could have been if they had only had today's technology. Early composers had to laboriously write out the music, after first lining. — “How to Write Sheet Music on a Computer | ”,
- Find synonyms for laboriously in Roget's Thesaurus on Yahoo! Education. — “laboriously - Thesaurus Synonyms and Word Suggestions”,
- It may be in the process of being upgraded and configured. Please try this site again If you still experience the problem, try contacting the Web site administrator. — “Under Construction”,
- laboriously adverb With effort: arduously , difficultly , hard , heavily . See easy/hard. — “laboriously: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Synonyms for laboriously. Other words for laboriously. Different words for laboriously. Antonyms of laboriously. — “laboriously - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- Definition of laboriously from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of laboriously. Pronunciation of laboriously. Definition of the word laboriously. Origin of the word laboriously. — “laboriously - Definition of laboriously at ”,
- For brightening shelves or corners, this is just like having a carefully nurtured, neatly manicured and laboriously maintained topiary. But without having to carefully nurture, neatly manicure or laboriously maintain it. ,Size: 9"W x 9". — “Pier 1 Imports - Potted Boxwood Topiaries”, pier1.com
- Laboriously. Learn about Laboriously on . Get information and videos on Laboriously including articles on publish site, fluttered, snow brush and more!. — “Laboriously | Answerbag”,
- Bonnie McCullough laboriously typed into her laptop, while. reading from a pink Post-It note covered with neat round handwriting. that included little circles over the i's: The Conscience of A Queen. It was her history report, which would determine thirty-percent of. — “Bonnie McCullough laboriously typed into her laptop, while”,
- Translations of laboriously. laboriously synonyms, laboriously antonyms. Information about laboriously in the free online English laboriously - in a laborious manner; "their lives were spent in committee making decisions for others to execute on the basis of data laboriously gathered for them". — “laboriously - definition of laboriously by the Free Online”,
- This selection of Churchill's oratory demonstrates the development of Churchill's style from the laboriously crafted utterings of the young MP, to the moment when, as Prime Minister in 1940, he mobilized the English language and sent it into. — “Blood, Toil, Tears and Sweat: Winston Churchill's Famous”,
related images for laboriously
- Tesla Battery Pack Replacement Would be $36 000 Today Musk Says Company offering customers a pay now discount on packs to be delivered in 2016 opening 6 new showrooms Something we missed in Tesla CEO Elon Musk s newsletter the other day He says that the laboriously hand assembled lithium ion battery pack in the Tesla Roadster would cost about $36 000 to
- road This path has been laboriously carved out of the frozen mess so that the intrepid adventurers who inhabit this castle can get down to the road and fetch their mail and UPS packages And down through the Forbidden Forest
- horror in an individual way and then sadly we get gallons of raw verbiage from writer Robert Bloch which the actors have to swim laboriously through as if cast adrift in a sea of marmite In plot terms it s a long and tedious crawl to get to the clunking twist ending and until that comes it feels like nothing whatever can happen A bath sequence crudely rehashes the success
- and visionary hot maps Theo will have on display Theo has also been drawing laboriously at his new studio gallery The Pony Club to prepare a new book that will debut at our show Awesome but true Sean Christensen will be displaying works from a new series designed especially for our show It s not an official title but Girls With Synthesizers is an accurate
- control required plenty of planning as well as plenty of luck to be successful in Linda s words We worked laboriously on the planning but the rest was simply in God s loving hands Wincy s POV I regretted that we can t present the scrapbook to David together as a group on behalf of Team Archie but I m sure David read our book Why I m so sure remember I gave David
- would type and send manually laboriously and risking mechanical errors By making coding easier and ensuring correctness of the process MOOIDE encourages end user programming Figure 7 Adding a verb to an existing object and saving it in LCR To illustrate code sharing Figure 8 shows how MOOIDE helps to propagate code from one server to another The
- when Chris read over them with him each night The doctor hadn t said to do that but his foster father had wanted to see what everyone had written When he finished his slow laboriously pronounced reading of the list he drew the first deep breath since he had begun He looked up at the therapist
- but sometimes later the swallows depart leaving behind their laboriously built nests no ma de1 tter that the mean temperatures are still as hot as Summer nature tells them to go AUTUMN Autumn is the most spectacular season in the Alpujarra when the leaves of the many poplars maples elms chestnuts and vines at the Alqueria turn red honey gold and yellow Sunsets are
- One of the beautiful models in the museum showing how a 24 pounder
- laboriously rises to windward with its long neck and tail stretched to their full extent Gaining a sufficient height it swings round to leeward and is soon soaring and plunging again THE WRECK OF THE SAND SCHOONER
- was laboriously hauled overland and placed in this exact position was to get an accurate fix on the equinox sunset using Mt Karioi as the outer marker for that precise calendar event One of two inscribed boulders at the second observatory visited on December 14th 2004 This small solar observatory used Mt Karioi as the outer marker for the winter solstice sunset
- an incident light After a few passes of the aforesaid sanding routine more than a few portions of laboriously scribed lines had disappeared and had to be reaccomplished An overall coat of Alclad II Aluminum was initially applied and then contrasting panels were shot with Duraluminum Dark Aluminum and for the fabric covered stab and rudders
- diagrams serve only to confuse your audience Plus the time wasted while laboriously describing a complicated figure for your audience could be better spent emphasizing its relevance Project You don t have to be a loud mouth to be heard though in my experience it helps Speaking clearly annunciating and inflecting on key points keeps your talk easy to follow and
- volumes of goods Packhorses were still relied on in Derbyshire to transport goods slowly and laboriously The time was ripe for a new form of effective transportation of heavy goods A solution to the transportation problem came when James Brindley from Derbyshire who could not read or write properly but had a brilliant brain He astounded other engineers who
- One such tool is Microsoft FrontPage Using it let s design a webpage more or less equivalent to the one we laboriously crafted by hand above Run FrontPage Here s its initial screen What we want to produce here is a page that resembles and practically reproduces the same page we created manually Here is the manual version by student Smith
- has done its trick and I can no longer remember which day exactly the 9th I think nor which year unless I count back laboriously I remember holding his hand as he died and the love The afghan became the scarf you see here an improvised welted pattern which has held the cold at bay all these years I still get compliments on it although the fringe has been trimmed
- Homebrewers were treated to free copies of the Silicon Gulch Gazette In 1976 Steve Wozniak gave me a copy of his 6502 floating point math routines which I laboriously typed byte by byte onto paper tape late into the night I had by then added a 6502 chip to my system to function as its floating point
- memory it is though clear that he had laboriously to draw himself up to or perhaps more correctly back to the person from whom his many long foreign travels had kept him at a distance Stik W 6305 Acc 1924 305 Neg 150809 On the sketches the profiles are without the exaggerations of caricature but with much divergence among them the high forehead under the brushed
- toiled laboriously on crop plantations year after year so that he could get an education and become a lawyer a dream that citizenship ineligibility laws prevented him from realizing Red Team Go The raging sounds of Red Team Go hail the blastoff of a fiery new epoch in punk rock
- again I updated it myself after the good news from Kim Jung Il CHENEY sighs dramatically then stands up laboriously pulling down a chart from above the President s desk The chart looks like this BUSH squinting dubiously Oh yeah I remember those guys Thanks Bolty sits down in a wing chair next to BOLTEN who gazes at BUSH adoringly So who do you think we should
- this with about 50 lines of Java code but there s no reason other than impatience that s why I couldn t far more laboriously have constructed it in Photoshop or Illustrator directly Monochrome ramp target The full resolution version can be downloaded here should you want to try this for yourself
- Two women working laboriously at a rug pattern upon a most ergonomically incorrect bench My dad takes over as tour guide
- Awesome intro screen laboriously created with gimp inkscape Awards
- Boston Design News OPEN is open The last few weeks we have spent laboriously completing out build out launching our new design studio
- without laboriously removing them by hand as I would with previous Word versions In step two of the task pane you can actually specify which formatting editing rights other users have Figure though I ve pretty much just used the default which is No changes Read only There s also an exceptions list though I can t really use this feature as the people I m
- Captain Crunch attended meetings regularly and was working for Call Computer Homebrewers were treated to free copies of the Silicon Gulch Gazette In 1976 Steve Wozniak gave me a copy of his 6502 floating point math routines which I laboriously typed byte by byte onto paper tape late into the night I had by then added a 6502 chip to my system
- a noise like an internal combustion engine lifted off laboriously towards my face that`s when I reached for the gauge Did you flip the lake one Shouldn`t mealworms be called worm meals http img134 imageshack us img134 462 dscn9912bh5 jpg The difference between theists and atheists is that the atheists don t set the theists on fire for refusing to agree with them by
- Laboriously P shopped a photo of Mist Check it
- Screw in Motion Sensing Light Adapter By Evan Ackerman Switches are ancient ancient ancient technology Why should I have to laboriously move a piece of hardware from the down position to the up position whenever I want to
- man in the left back corner of the restaurant that sits in a panelled section laboriously making the dumplings if you watch him he takes his time crafting each one and there is no rushing The specials are printed in English and Chinese sometimes only Chinese on bright scarlet cardboard on each wall and a look at the well worn laminated 10 page menu see full menu at end of
- Doug Aamoth on April 6 2009 Convergence abounds with Brando s laboriously named SATA HDD Dock Station Combo Stereo Speaker + Hub The product costs $59 and serves as a dock for 2 5 and 3 5 inch hard drives a speaker
- The nearby Rideau c*** laboriously getting prepared in mid December for every kind of skating High res 89K Sault Ste Marie Ontario Queen Elizabeth Oval
- body parts jpg
- The only water comes in yellow plastic containers fetched laboriously by hand or bike from the nearest working pump which could be around the corner or half an hour s walk away Untreated water And let s be crystal clear not enough food The Rising Blogger is pleased to award Roads our Post of the Day
- paste from scratch For me its the Magimix or forget it And to laboriously stuff all the bean curd and chillis with the paste and then cook it sounds like a full day s work to me The fish paste was yummy and springy I think I myself whacked three or four of those stuffed chillies My favourite My least favourite is White Tau Foo which I m glad wasn t there
- 2 The laboriously edited image
- Roof tiles shipped up from Mexico are laboriously installed
- therefore laboriously obtained by dipping it from the river or adjacent streams This was an occupation which engaged and was regularly pursued by a large number of persons Water being collected from the mill leat situated by the steps under the Battery part of the town wall The water was chiefly carried about in buckets with a square or round
- answering someone s when are you free this week to someone external by laboriously scrolling through your calendar Choose the Insert tab on the e mail Ribbon and select Calendar As you can see Outlook 2007 will insert upcoming calendar information into your e mail including whatever level of detail you d prefer from Availability Only all the way down to the
- wines in the cellar you will be rewarded with the increased complexity of flavors brought on by the development of bouquet This is perhaps the biggest advantage of slow winemaking
related videos for laboriously
- Friend of gangsta hit by ice cream truck makes a dramatic body pivot Larry Lumberton laboriously lumbers in loops while recording his friends 2010 Darwin Award winner final performance featuring the song "La Lupta muncitori (Workers To Arms Romania Iron Guard)"
- CATHOLIC MEDITATION. CHANT.1 There is great difference between the wisdom of an enlightened and devout man and the learning of a well-read and brilliant scholar, for the knowledge which flows down from divine sources is much nobler than that laboriously acquired by human industry.
- Epic Pot Bust Fail What was first thought to be one of the largest marijuana seizures in the Corpus Christi, Texas Police Departments history turned into an embarrassing incident for the cops, as the clueless officers spent a busy and exciting evening harvesting hundreds of horse mint from a city park. The revealing incident began when a ***ager riding his bike through Waldron Park in Flour Bluff discovered what he thought were pot plants growing there about 8 pm Thursday, reports Bart Bedsole of . Courtesy KRIS Police then hauled away 300 to 400 medium-sized plants that they, too, believed were marijuana. Exhausted officers only stopped collecting the harmless plants because it got too dark to work; they planned to return bright and early in the morning to look around for more marijuana. Trouble is, after spending more than an hour laboriously removing and tagging hundreds of plants, and then hauling it all to the police department downtown, testing revealed that none of it was marijuana at all. It was just a fairly common type of weed known as horse mint. This is exactly the caliber of plice work that is done in Corpus Christi, Texas, wrote Derrick Sillers, one commenter on the original news story. The residents of Corpus [Christi] and Nueces County should seriously be concerned with how their tax dollars are spent. This is the same police department that serves, protects and investigates you. Officers did not explain how their big drug haul will be disposed of, now that theyve ...
- Ride of the Valkyries at St. John the Divine Ride of the Valkyries by Richard Wagner Transcribed for organ by Edwin Lemare Performed by Anthony Newman Performed on the Æolian-Skinner organ at the Cathedral Church of St. John the Divine Æolian-Skinner Opus 150A IV-manuals 115 stops 141 ranks 7938 pipes On the night of December 18, 2001 a fire swept through the unfinished north transept, destroying the gift shop and for a time threatening the sanctuary of the cathedral itself. It temporarily silenced the Aeolian-Skinner organ. Although the organ was not damaged, its pipe chambers had to be removed and laboriously cleaned, to prevent damage from the fire's accumulated soot. In April of 2006 massive $16.5 million cleaning and restoration project got underway. The cleaning and restoration of the organ, with the exception of the State Trumpet, is being performed by Quimby Pipe Organs. Restoration of the State Trumpet is being performed by Douglass Hunt, Curator of Organs for St. John. It's expected to take several months to reassemble the organ, which is slated to be finished just before November 30, 2008 on the 67th anniversary of the nave's first dedication. That's when the entire cathedral will be rededicated. All photos© by K. Tsui (used with permission)
- Cadbury's Smash advert (1970s) Cadbury ran a 1974 TV advertising campaign featuring the now famous Smash Martians, a family of Martian robots who would watch humans laboriously preparing mashed potato the traditional way on television. The robots would laugh as they heard how the "Earth people peeled their own potatoes, boiled them for 20 of their Earth minutes, then smashed them all to bits", instead of using Smash. The catchphrase 'For Mash Get Smash' is still an iconic and memorable advertising image within the UK. The 1970s adverts were voted TV ad of the century by Campaign Magazine, and 2nd best television advert of all time in a 2000 poll conducted by The Sunday Times and Channel 4.
- Bohemian Rhapsody Queen Solo Just a short sound test for the Brian May sound of a modeling preamp. A better one will come. Comig soon! A comparison oft he legendary Brian May solo sound with the Axe Fx, Pod X3 and Pod HD. Played with my 1963 Fender Stratocaster and 1962 Gibson Les Paul/SG with P-90. This Stratocaster was preowned by Mike Oldfield, who sold this wonderful Guitar some years ago in Munich. This guitar was oversprayed with white paint. The German Master-Luthier André Waldenmaier removed it laboriously and now it´s Lake Placid Blue again. Thanks to Richard from:
- NatureTech Episode 3 Lifepower Part 4/4 BBC HD Playlist All 4 Parts Please subscribe to my main youtube channel WhyEvolutionIsTrue for many more documentaries on evolution. Episode 3 Lifepower: Nature has to be efficient in the way it processes information and uses energy so when scientists began to look at nature with biomimetic eyes, it's not surprising that they started to see entirely new visions for our future. Nature's power stations are everywhere -- in the form of leaves. They run on sunlight and their main waste product is oxygen. Now scientists have succeeded in building an artificial leaf, which could produce hydrogen -- the fuel of the future -- powered by nothing but sunlight. And when we park out new non-polluting cars at home or work, what will the buildings be like? For that, scientists are looking at prairie dogs and termites. In Namibia we watch scientists laboriously fill a 3 metre high termite mound with latex, then, under the burning sun, shave away a few millimetres of the mound at a time and photograph it. The end result is the first ever complete 3D model of a termite mound, and it reveals some remarkable stories of how the termites control temperature, carbon dioxide and humidity in the nest. Understanding this, there's no reason why we can't build our own tower blocks on the same principles. NatureTech, a multi-award-winning series, explores "biomimetics" - the science of looking to nature for answers to modern problems. Why are blossoms never dirty and can we ...
- Cherry's Laboriously Long Nail Polish Collection Video
- Floral Arrangement & Fishing for Dummies Candid moments of the bridesmaids and groomsmen working laboriously -- ie rodi -- in the pre-dawn hours of the wedding day. Plus, a never-seen-before, tear-jerking, lump-in-your-throat, heart-breaking footage of the bride quietly rehearsing her ballad. All caught on tape! PETA alert: Animals were hurt in the making of this video.
- Masters of Photography - Julia Margaret Cameron Julia Margaret Cameron (June 11, 1815 January 26, 1879) was a British photographer. She was born Julia Margaret Pattle in Calcutta, India, to James Pattle, a British official of the East India Company, and Adeline de l'Etang, a daughter of French aristocrats. Julia was educated in France, but returned to India, and in 1838 married Charles Hay Cameron, a jurist and member of the Law Commission stationed in Calcutta, who was twenty years her senior. In 1848, Charles Hay Cameron retired, and the family moved to London, England. In 1860, Cameron visited the estate of poet Alfred Lord Tennyson on the Isle of Wight. Julia was taken with the location, and the Cameron family purchased a property on the island soon after. They called it Dimbola Lodge after the family's Ceylon estate. In 1863, when Cameron was 48 years old, her daughter gave her a camera as a present, thereby starting her career as a photographer. Within a year, Cameron became a member of the Photographic Societies of London and Scotland. Cameron was sometimes obsessive about her new occupation, with subjects sitting for countless exposures in the blinding light as she laboriously coated, exposed, and processed each wet plate. The results were, in fact, unconventional in their intimacy and their particular visual habit of created blur through both long exposures, where the subject moved and by leaving the lens intentionally out of focus. This led some of her contemporaries to complain and even ...
- Jaswant Singh on Founder and Father of Pakistan ( Quaid-e-Azam ) Part1 Jaswant Singh, a well-renowned ex-Minister for Defence, Finance and External Affairs of India, who laboriously researched for the past 5 years on the said topic, has finally released a biography on the Founder and Father of Pakistan: "Jinnah: India-Partition-Independence". This is the first book written by an Indian politician on the life of Quaid-e-Azam ("the Great Leader"/"Supreme Leader") Muhammad Ali Jinnah. The purpose of the book was to objectively study the man behind the creation of Pakistan. Jaswant Singh was forced to conclude that the founding father of Pakistan was "a great man", "man of attractive personality", "self-made man" and hailed him as "The Great Leader". LK Advani, an ex-Prime Minister of India whilst visiting the mouslem of Jinnah in Karachi, was rich of praises for the Quaid and described him as a secular leader. Mahatma Gandhi himself hailed Quaid-e-Azam as "a great Indian" and was the sole spokesman of the South Asian Muslims of pre-Pakistan. Jinnah was Born on December 25, 1876 in Karachi, British India and died on September 11, 1948 in Karachi, Pakistan. Unlike Nehru and Gandhi, Jinnah was not born into wealth and Jinnah used to walk to work out of poverty, yet he relentlessly fought and through dedication carved out a place for himself: Few individuals significantly alter the course of history. Fewer still modify the map of the world. Hardly anyone can be credited with creating a nation-state. Muhammad Ali Jinnah did all three. - Stanley ...
- DEER HUNTERS 288 Acres Private Hunting Land Food Plots for sale Douglas Co, WI Quality Habitat Unmatched Anywhere in Douglas County. Includes open and wooded ridges, densely wooded river bottom along both sides of Ox Creek, and numerous food plots, clearings, trails, and undisturbed refuges and bedding areas. Laboriously improved, meticulously maintained, and carefully managed since 1987. During those years, only the owner and one to three members of his immediate family have hunted here; theyve taken several trophy deer and large bear on the property. Numerous stands and multiple access points mean youll always be able to approach your stand from downwind. Includes a mobile home to serve as your hunting HQ. Also features multiple building sites with sweeping, panoramic views of the Ox Creek and St Croix River valleys. A Natural Funnel and a Natural Haven for Wildlife The property lies along either side of Ox Creek, not far from where it meets the St Croix River. These two river valleys form a natural travel route for wildlife—especially for deer, bear, and bobcat. (Grouse, wild turkey, and many other types of wildlife are also present on the property.) As wildlife travels either direction, the terrain naturally funnels it toward this property. Once wildlife arrives, its likely to remain. Water, dense cover, winter browse, and abundant hard and soft mast make this a wildlife haven. The property includes large amounts of white oak, hazel, blueberries, blackberries, and cherries. Alluvial river bottom soils are vastly different from the sand or clay ...
- NatureTech Episode 3 Lifepower Part 2/4 BBC HD Playlist All 4 Parts Please subscribe to my main youtube channel WhyEvolutionIsTrue for many more documentaries on evolution. Episode 3 Lifepower: Nature has to be efficient in the way it processes information and uses energy so when scientists began to look at nature with biomimetic eyes, it's not surprising that they started to see entirely new visions for our future. Nature's power stations are everywhere -- in the form of leaves. They run on sunlight and their main waste product is oxygen. Now scientists have succeeded in building an artificial leaf, which could produce hydrogen -- the fuel of the future -- powered by nothing but sunlight. And when we park out new non-polluting cars at home or work, what will the buildings be like?For that, scientists are looking at prairie dogs and termites. In Namibia we watch scientists laboriously fill a 3 metre high termite mound with latex, then, under the burning sun, shave away a few millimetres of the mound at a time and photograph it. The end result is the first ever complete 3D model of a termite mound, and it reveals some remarkable stories of how the termites control temperature, carbon dioxide and humidity in the nest. Understanding this, there's no reason why we can't build our own tower blocks on the same principles. NatureTech, a multi-award-winning series, explores "biomimetics" - the science of looking to nature for answers to modern problems. Why are blossoms never dirty and can we ...
- NatureTech Episode 3 Lifepower Part 3/4 BBC HD Playlist All 4 Parts Please subscribe to my main youtube channel WhyEvolutionIsTrue for many more documentaries on evolution. Episode 3 Lifepower: Nature has to be efficient in the way it processes information and uses energy so when scientists began to look at nature with biomimetic eyes, it's not surprising that they started to see entirely new visions for our future. Nature's power stations are everywhere -- in the form of leaves. They run on sunlight and their main waste product is oxygen. Now scientists have succeeded in building an artificial leaf, which could produce hydrogen -- the fuel of the future -- powered by nothing but sunlight. And when we park out new non-polluting cars at home or work, what will the buildings be like?For that, scientists are looking at prairie dogs and termites. In Namibia we watch scientists laboriously fill a 3 metre high termite mound with latex, then, under the burning sun, shave away a few millimetres of the mound at a time and photograph it. The end result is the first ever complete 3D model of a termite mound, and it reveals some remarkable stories of how the termites control temperature, carbon dioxide and humidity in the nest. Understanding this, there's no reason why we can't build our own tower blocks on the same principles. NatureTech, a multi-award-winning series, explores "biomimetics" - the science of looking to nature for answers to modern problems. Why are blossoms never dirty and can we ...
- The Stones Under Which Bigots Hide Another of my laboriously over edited rants to camera.... Taqiyah Wiki
- ***No Reply It was called "Beatles '65" here in the US, and as an avid 18-year-old Beatles pupil I played that album over and over, laboriously picking up George's leads and Paul's fat bass lines until my fingers were as worn-out as the grooves of the LP. I have nothing to add that "improves" this song, which opened that album. I only hope to do it justice while myself having fun playing it.
- El destino inevitable (Fictional novel): Entrada nuestras-novelas.ic.cz My fictional novela El destino inevitable: Entrada *** Marianela González - Monica Reyes Hugo Vasquez - Sebastian Martinéz Christina Dieckmann - Lucía Delgado Ricardo Alamo - Diego Santana Winston Vallenilla - Thomas Peréz Roxana Diaz - Natasha Diaz Carlos Guillermo Haydon - Raul Montila Aileen Celeste - Maria Elisa Montes Laura Chimaras - Sandra Delgado Andrés Suárez - Daniel Vidal Luciano D' Alessandro - Lucas Reyes Kiara - Leticia Salas *** Monica and Lucia are the two young women living in Caracas, never in the midst of this city met each other, their lives are so different ... But one thing they still common, both have everything they wanted from life - good job, great friends, and just before marriage with their partners. Their lives are almost done, but just a single decision, and the two women on the same day turns life upside down and in a few moments, lose everything you have laboriously built. Everyone in life gets into a situation that totally changed his life, each has at least one will say "What would happen if ...?" The same question will be, and the two women, and the moment we have a beautiful view of what would happen if their fateful circumstances decided otherwise.
- Mambo: Starring Silvana Mangano, Michael Rennie and Vittorio Gassman (1954 Movie) DVD: Mambo is a film written and directed in 1952 to 1953 Robert Rossen and released in 1954. A mambo craze spread through the USA in the 1950s, and Rossen aimed to repairing his finances after almost two years without work since his 1951 House Un-American Activities Committee hearing. He later said, "Mambo was to be for fun only," but he "took it seriously, and it didn't come off." The New York Times found the plot contorted, the script long and incredible, and lead actress Silvana Mangano's performance laboriously, but praised Rossen's skilfully created moods, some decadent and others melancholy. Alan Casty dismissed the film as a "mere job." However, in 2001 Dorothea Fischer-Hornung concluded that the film achieved more than Rossen and contemporary critics realised. The lead, Italian shop-girl Giovanna, enrolls in a troupe led by real-time choreographer Katherine Dunham. The other three main characters in different ways try to dominate Giovanna, but she renounces one while the other two die violently. Giovanna returns to the troupe to devote herself to dance. In the first scene a ***ually-charged dance accompanies a character's intense pass at Giovanna. The rest of the first third of the film forms three stages of Giovanna's training: basic lessons in Durham's technique; Giovanna collapses; more advance training, using twirling and other movements to induce trances. While most contemporary critics considered the ...
- The Da Vinci Code - The Devil On Jesus's Robe - Leonardo's Real Secret THIS WILL SHOCK YOU! Everyone's heard about the Da Vinci Code and the many secrets of Leonardo, We know Da Vinci was a master of symmetry so there was always encoded messages that people have yet to discover. This will show you the real hidden secret of Leonardo. The Devil On Jesus's Robe! The painting of The Last Supper took Leonardo over 2 years to complete. Historians have researched that this type of work would have taken a professional artist in that era a total of 3 or 4 months! In his writings he states that he laboriously studies everything that he could to make this painting from history to peoples hand gestures. Everything in this painting is symmetrical. But when super-imposed you will see his true intentions. No wonder Leonardo Da Vinci was excommunicated from the Church because of claims of Witchcraft, Sodomy, and Heretics. And because he is widely excepted as the greatest artist and scientific mind in his and our time, NO ONE, wants to point the finger at him that he always painted in his secrets. But we can all "PAINT" our own conclusions can't we? ORIGINAL VIDEO:
- Capture (2008) : Moving Image Arts AS Level On the 19th March 2006, 12 people were murdered because of their knowledge of the West - Drumlin Drug Trials. George Anderson, lawyer and father of two, worked laboriously over two years to build a case against West and Drumlin. Today the case is ready, but today West fights back In this fast paced short film, Andersons two daughters find themselves caught up much deeper in the case than their father ever was. Alex finds she must destroy key evidence to save her younger sister, Tanya. But is this the true extent of Wests plan... This was my first short film, made last year, an attempt at an action thriller. I still love how it looks but that's pretty much it! The acting is off (professed by the actors themselves) and the story is almost non-sensical, but sure I've come on leaps and bounds with my second short: Consciousness (2009) which can be found on my channel also. Enjoy anyway and please leave any comments!
- Men of War Vidcast: Train Pain Part 1 of 2 Part 1 of 2 A fast, furious, but not so hotly contested match between myself, my ally, and two British chaps on the train station map in Men of War. Japanese fighting the British in Europe: bizarre, or entertaining? The answer is both, especially if you like watching buildings shelled, tanks attacked, men exploded, and computer games laboriously explained. Check out lollybo's Men of War tips and tricks video:
- A Tribute To Bartica By Nelta Wyatt Nelta Wyatt one of Guyana finest Jazz, Blues and Pop vocalist and daughter of Bartica performs her song written in collaboration with Kenton. This song is dedicated to the people of the rainforest and all the people of Bartica who laboriously work to preserve there natural habitat, love and unity as a people. Music arranged and produced by Music Teacher and Artist Mr Kenton Wyatt.
- 2005 - Sophie Scholl || Closing Title by „...It was the director Marc Rothemunds idea at the end of the film to once again display the light-heartedness of the actual young members of the White Rose. Available to us was a collection of previously unpublished photos of the members of the White Rose. Since I most definitely wanted to show all motifs on the full screen, the result was that almost all of the pictures, due to their original tall format, had to be laboriously widened. The effort was worth it because now the last few minutes of the film are even more moving. As the portraits are displayed to the music of Ella Fitzgerald we become emotionally connected with the people of the time
- 1976 Presidential Debate Day 3: Jimmy Carter and Gerald Ford (1976) October 22, 1976 A key foreign policy issue Carter worked laboriously on was the SALT II Treaty, which reduced the number of nuclear arms produced and/or maintained by both the United States and the Soviet Union. SALT is the common name for the Strategic Arms Limitations Talks, negotiations conducted between the US and the USSR. The work of Gerald Ford and Richard Nixon brought about the SALT I treaty, which had itself reduced the number of nuclear arms produced, but Carter wished to further this reduction. It was Carter's main goal (as was stated in his Inaugural Address) that nuclear weapons completely disappear from the world. Carter and Leonid Brezhnev, the leader of the Soviet Union, reached an agreement to this end in 1979 — the SALT II Treaty, despite opposition in Congress to ratifying it, as many thought it weakened US defenses. Following the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan late in 1979 however, Carter withdrew the treaty from consideration by Congress and the treaty was never ratified (though it was signed by both Carter and Brezhnev). Even so, both sides honored the commitments laid out in the negotiations. Carter reacted with "open-mouthed shock" to the Soviet invasion of Afghanistan, and began promptly arming the Afghan insurgents. Vice-President Walter Mondale famously declared: "I cannot understand -- it just baffles me -- why the Soviets these last few years have behaved as they have. Maybe we have made some ...
- Harassment: the beginning of a crazy rant that took 4 hours! Oh, I just got done with all of this shouting and stuff. It seems as if my "Generalizations" alienate people. I guess it's really hard to talk to people in a "Democracy" because they get all worried about the "Sum/All" Fallacy and want you to address each case separately, which... is not only laborious, but ridiculous. So, here I am stiring the pot... the whole thing ended early because I had to have a fight with a Knobin who called me up on messenger without sending a text first, or seeing if it was okay or anything at all. It was horrible, because I had to fight about more dumbness, and stuff. I had to deal with the idea that some people just want to throw junk into your face. Oh, so, just as I was pulling out the evidnce they had to go. man, .... anyway, I would appreciate if you could understand that when I "Generalize" what I am doing is cutting to the chase, I know that I could laboriously detail each ***ing worthless demographic of this giant stinking turd that is a world... sorry, am I negative? It makes me happy, so, I have 2 videos to put up today, I'll get that up now.
- Thingyan Dance by Aye Myat Tun Shane - New York Myanmar American Medical Educational Society More than 350 guests attended to 2009 Thingyan concert by New York Myanmar American Medical Educational Society, presented by Dr Zaw Min Oo. Myanmar dance team members, Aye Aye Maw, Mu Mu Win, Aye Mya Swe and Aye Myat Tun Shane, performed as a group and in solos to Yadana Oos Thingyan songs. The team members had practiced laboriously under the instruction of Maung Maung Myint Swe, high level myanmar dance teacher. Video credited to Dr. Thant Zin and Thurein Win (UN).
- If I Had You Lyrics and Notes Flute Dubbed Adam Lambert's "If I Had You." done by request and quite grateful, it was a good song that i would never have heard on my own, what with everyone keeping the good songs to themselves and blasting only bass... also please notice at the end the laboriously accomplished echo-background lines, those were the most difficult to get to "show up" after learning the song itself! What's my next song, world?
- Tzvi Erez plays Menuet (Minuet) in G Major ~ Bach ~ C. Petzold ~ BWV Anh 114 This interpretation is largely attributed to two of my students, who worked laboriously with me and suggested phrasing, accents and note lengths in this famous Minuet in G Major. This Minuet is part of The Notebook for Anna Magdalena Bach, however, this Minuet was composed by Christopher Petzold, and not JS Bach as originally believed. Please rate and comment. Copyright 2010 Niv Classical. All Rights Reserved.
- AT THE END OF THE RAINBOW - TRAILER www.spaghetti- At the End of the Rainbow / Dead Men Ride / Anda muchacho, spara! / Knie nieder und friß Staub Italy 1971 Director: Aldo Florio With Fabio Testi, Eduardo Fajardo, Massimo Serato, José Calvo Screenplay: Aldo Florio, Edaurdo Manzanos Brochero, Bruno Di Geronimo Cinematography: Emilio Foriscot Music: Bruno Nicolai Gunrunner Roy escapes from an American prison and goes into hiding in a small mining village on the Mexican border. His arrival somewhat upsets the plan of a shady trio, Redfield, Lawrence and Newman, who have been cheating the unwitting mining community out of all the gold they have been laboriously extracting. Whilst shadowing Redfield, who is incidently plotting to kill his two accomplices, Roy stumbles across the hidden gold. However, his meddling gets him nowhere; he steals some of the gold and puts it in a safe place, but is then caught and held prisoner by Redfield's men. Nonetheless, after a short while Roy escapes and incites the miners to rebel against the nefarious threesome.
- NatureTech Episode 3 Lifepower Part 1/4 BBC HD Playlist All 4 Parts Please subscribe to my main youtube channel WhyEvolutionIsTrue for many more documentaries on evolution. Episode 3 Lifepower: Nature has to be efficient in the way it processes information and uses energy so when scientists began to look at nature with biomimetic eyes, it's not surprising that they started to see entirely new visions for our future. Nature's power stations are everywhere -- in the form of leaves. They run on sunlight and their main waste product is oxygen. Now scientists have succeeded in building an artificial leaf, which could produce hydrogen -- the fuel of the future -- powered by nothing but sunlight. And when we park out new non-polluting cars at home or work, what will the buildings be like?For that, scientists are looking at prairie dogs and termites. In Namibia we watch scientists laboriously fill a 3 metre high termite mound with latex, then, under the burning sun, shave away a few millimetres of the mound at a time and photograph it. The end result is the first ever complete 3D model of a termite mound, and it reveals some remarkable stories of how the termites control temperature, carbon dioxide and humidity in the nest. Understanding this, there's no reason why we can't build our own tower blocks on the same principles. NatureTech, a multi-award-winning series, explores "biomimetics" - the science of looking to nature for answers to modern problems. Why are blossoms never dirty and can we ...
- Men of War Vidcast: Train Pain Part 2 of 2 Part 2 of 2 A fast, furious, but not so hotly contested match between myself, my ally, and two British chaps on the train station map in Men of War. Japanese fighting the British in Europe: bizarre, or entertaining? The answer is both, especially if you like watching buildings shelled, tanks attacked, men exploded, and computer games laboriously explained. Check out lollybo's Men of War tips and tricks video:
- Cornerstone Spring Break Outreach 07- FSU!! Outreach trip to Florida State University by students from University of South Florida, through Cornerstone Christian Church!! This is a tribute to all y'all who went! What an awesome trip!! WOW! Credits go to Gabe S. and Derrick M who laboriously produced this video, lol!
- Fun With Shorts: How Do You Do Josh Way riffs this ephemeral short which laboriously details interpersonal etiquette for 1950's ***s. Footage courtesy of .
- Hikikomori "Za Fikushaazu" Part I (Japanese only) Written and produced by Armstrong, Ring, Trieu and Wright, comes this emotive mockumentary on the Japanese 'shut-in' phenomenon. What makes them unable to go outside? How can we help them? And why would anyone pretend to be Naomi Robson? We bring to you: The Fixers. Edited laboriously by Jason Wright.
- 100 Paintballs for Hoxton! SECRETWARS: Monorex Vs Intercity* - "The idea of the battle was to create imagery inspired by Havana Club and Cuba and the Monorex team, consisting of artists ALFA, Teck 1, Jimi Crayon, Mr K and Stika, took the left half of the battle wall and showed their skills at creating large scale works that can be appreciated from afar. Meanwhile on the right, after laboriously creating a large circular target (using a pen attached to a piece of string stuck to the wall with a drawing pin that rather amusingly wouldnt behave), the Intercity team (consisting of illustrators Ian Stevenson, Andrew Rae, Robbie Wilkinson, Andy Forshaw and AustinFromNEW) covered their side of the huge white space with quirky illustrations and hand drawn type - before hurling paint bombs of watered down acrylic paint at the canvas to complete the piece." - Creative Review, 05/03/09.
- 2010 State Of The Fractured Union address The other day, I was watching Obama's "State Of The Union" address, but it seems Fox News had edited the speech during the broadcast! I've never known the President to speak this way before! Pardon me, I misspoke. What I meant to say was, I heard the broadcast, tired of the slickly-delivered pablum, and decided to take matters into my own hands, and reveal what Obama really meant to say. I'm just kidding, of course. I very laboriously read the transcript, found lots of phrases that could be taken out of context, and reassembled the heck out of them to make Obama say some outlandish things! For good measure, I quickly wrote a song to fill in the background. My work doesn't rise to the level of the Emergency Broadcast Network, or the Evolution Control Committee, but what the heck, I have to start somewhere. Enjoy! Here is the transcript: ---------- Madame Speaker, the President of the United States! Our Constitution declares that from time to time, the President shall give to Congress information about the state of our union. I thought I'd get some applause on that one. And tonight, I'd like to talk about divisions and disagreements...a perpetual campaign...the numbing weight of our politics. The devastation remains. Some are frustrated; some are angry. You know what else they share? Not a single dime. Even those that are making a profit. I know who's to blame for this. Throughout our history, no issue has united this country more than big bonuses for more than 18 million ...
- On a foggy morning near Coonoor The #662 Mettupalayam-Ootacamund Passenger chugs slowly toward Coonoor on the metre-gauge rack railway, laboriously pushed uphill by the Swiss steam engine 37386-X [built in 1920] on Oct.15, 2008 at 1120 AM, in rain and fog; the outer signal being barely visible to the brakesman of the leading carriage. The Nilgiri Mountain Railway is a UNESCO World Heritage Site since July 2005. VMGovind Krishnan's book: "NMR [Nilgiri Mountain Railway]-From Lifeline to Oblivion", documents the efforts of the public to thwart the moves of the Indian government to dismantle this unique railway, and keep it in running condition.
- Signs - ZNAKI Nowadays we are becoming increasingly distanced from the experiences of our brothers and sisters, not only on a worldwide scale, but on a smaller, local level. We are no longer aware of the principles that govern their lives, neither are we capable of interpreting correctly the imagery through which they express themselves.A world that was constructed laboriously over the centuries is nowadays for us a puzzle, full of mysterious signs and symbols.
- Fusion Kal V2 Trailer Final version I guess, for the contest which was hosted at Fusion Kal Forums. " First of all, welcome to Kal Online private server. You are about to enter the world of a fantastic 3D fantasy game. This private server is meant for all those, which wanna have fun and joy with Kal Online. For all players, which find it's too laboriously on the international server to get level up or nice drops etc.. Also for players, who were blocked for unfair reasons. All in all, Kal Online is a great 3D fantasy Online Game... Finally, here it is, the hot desired private Kal Online server. Because of the large demand, I decided to set up the server nevertheless."
- Roger Waters--The Trial--Live @ Palacio de deportes Madrid 2011-03-26 Having reached rock bottom, Pinky pleads for forgiveness and tears down the wall he has so laboriously constructed since childhood.
- Vija Celmins | CI08 Life on Mars Born: 1938, Riga, Latvia Lives and Works: New York City Characteristically rendered in muted tones, blacks, and whites, Vija Celmins' paintings and drawings explore the farthest reaches of restraint and representation. Her art seeks to understand the limits of human experience through imagery that points toward uninhabitable, desolate, and unbound beauty--the ocean, the desert, and the night sky are subjects that appear repeatedly in her paintings. Yet it is photographs rather than actual natural expanses that form the direct basis for her work. The Night Sky paintings derive from details of flat pages from magazines--the horizonless starry depths have been imperfectly "scanned" and translated by Celmins onto the canvas in a way that implies a seductively held tension of surface and depth, detail and illusion. In a process the artist has compared to masonry or brickwork, she laboriously deposits and constructs, sands, or erases the monochromatic pigments "to fix the image in the memory." The Night Sky works openly invite myriad connotations from philosophical meditations on humanity's place in the cosmos to starry allusions to the "final frontier" in television and cinema. ---Life on Mars, the 2008 Carnegie International Widely known as one of the pre-eminent international surveys of contemporary art in the world, the Carnegie International was founded at the behest of industrialist Andrew Carnegie in 1896. With the Venice Biennale, the Carnegie International is the ...
- Canine Congestive Heart Failure This is my Boxer, Bing. What you're seeing are classic symptoms of Congestive Heart Failure. If your dog is breathing very laboriously, retching, and coughing up fluid either clear or pink (blood in fluid), then it probably has CHF. Get your dog to a Vet ASAP! This condition, though not curable, is definitely TREATABLE! If your dog is breathing like this, then it likely has water in his lungs and around his heart - he is drowning to death. Your vet will give a diuretic injection to get rid of all the fluid. He will also prescribe a blood pressure medication. Also, there is a new "miracle drug" called Vetmedin which will give your dog his quality of life back to him. Cannot stress enough that you need to get to a Vet ASAP as your dog is dying before your eyes.
twitter about laboriously
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about laboriously
“Buy Jewelry Online, Brilliant Cut Diamonds, Asscher Cut Diamonds and Cushion Cut Diamonds. Find Diamond Rings and Loose Diamonds at major discounts. We have access to the largest selection of wholesalers of fine jewelry, platinum engagement rings”
— Buy Jewelry Online, Brilliant Cut Diamonds, Asscher Cut, diamondexperts.biz
“Archive Blog. Business Planning and Predictive ***ytics. July 30, 2009. IBM's acquisition of SPSS (see "IBM Boldly Elevates Almost all companies have a laboriously long budgeting cycle”
— Business Planning and Predictive ***ytics,
“Uggyear Uggyear's blog - UGGS are all-time favorite Cossacks of the rich man beyond the preferred apple to his versatility and frills look. Abundant, such as the adoption of the Cossacks, with its rich and beautiful aspects, valid”
— Boxing Community - Boxing News, Boxing Forum, Boxing Social, boxingcommunity.tv
“This means that receive basic pigment, then laboriously ground to a powder, put them with in the back seat. Older Entries. Powered by . Create Blog. Login. Random Blog. Go!”
— Car Electronics and Art World, tasha1124
“teleprompter tip Home | Discussion Forum | Products | Search | Text Size | Member Area. teleprompter tip. Laboriously I deleted lines between the text in a txt (notepad) document where I had saved my word document. As txt”
— teleprompter tip,
“The most telling component of how misguided and laboriously mediocre Whiteout, the latest film from Gone in 60 Seconds director Dominic Sena, is can”
— Review: Whiteout - The Moviefone Blog,
“According to their Ebooks information and help page, "Adobe eReader" After laboriously entering the shapes of each piece, I was able to re-use code I'd”
— / blog,
“Kindle discussion forum: the force is middling in this one for only $1.99! Laboriously compiled from three years of blog posts from , this collection covers topics as varied as the Incredible Hulk, perpetual motion machines and Satanism, and is”
— the force is middling in this one for only $1.99! - kindle,
“When you have laboriously accomplished your daily task, go to sleep in peace. God is awake. When you have laboriously accomplished your daily task”
— When you have laboriously accomplished your daily task,
“WhiteHouse.gov is the official web site for the White House and President Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States. This site is a source for information about the President, White House news and policies, White House history, and”
— The Ongoing Administration-Wide Response to the Deepwater BP, whitehouse.gov