- 2.1 Labelled region maps. 2.2 Unlabelled region maps. 2.3 Pre-Searing Ascalon maps. 3 Tyria (Eye of the North) maps. 3.1 Labelled region maps. 3.2 4.2 Labelled region maps. 4.3 Unlabelled region maps. 5 Elona and the Realm of Torment. — “List of maps - Guild Wars Wiki (GWW)”,
- Labelled deductive systems (LDS) provide a unifying framework. for diﬀerent logics of the same family. The fourth section is a concise introduction to Compiled Labelled De. — “Tableau Compiled Labelled Deductive Systems with an”,
- Note: click on a word meaning below to see its connections and related words. The adjective labelled has one meaning: Meaning #1 : bearing or marked. — “labelled: Information from ”,
- Labelling or Labeling is describing someone or something in a word or short phrase. For example, describing someone who has broken a law as a criminal. Labeling theory is a theory in sociology which ascribes labelling of people to control and identification of deviant behavior. — “Labelling - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Hollyoaks recent arrival, Kelly-Marie Stewart has revealed that she hated being labelled as the shows first disabled cast member. The 24-year-o. — “Hollyoaks: Kelly-Marie Stewart Doesn't Like Being Labelled”,
- Information on Radioimmunoassay, Radioimmunoassay, Labelled Antigen, Isotope Labelled, Antibody Molecules, Agarose Beads, Variety Methods, Immunity. — “Radioimmunoassay, Labelled Antigen, Isotope Labelled”,
- Labelled definition, a slip of paper, cloth, or other material, marked or inscribed, for attachment to something to indicate its manufacturer, nature, ownership, See more. — “Labelled | Define Labelled at ”,
- Computer Hardware question: A labelled diagram of a digital computer? Can you answer this question?. — “ - A labelled diagram of a digital computer”,
- We found 17 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word labelled: Click on the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "labelled" is defined. General (13 matching dictionaries) labelled: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home, info]. — “Definitions of labelled - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- labelled sequent calculi. This equivalence can be used to. illuminate aspects of both hypersequent and labelled calculi, and Converting hypersequent to labelled calculi. The relation between hypersequents and labelled calculi for. some modal logics has. — “Hypersequents as a basis for automated reasoning”, cs.st-
- labelled (comparative more labelled, superlative most labelled) The butterfly collection had each specimen labelled with the scientfic name on a little piece of paper. — “labelled - Wiktionary”,
- Toronto - Ontario Minister of Research and Innovation, Glen Murray, posted a tweet where he labelled Canadian conservatives, including the Toronto mayor-elect, as bigots. After several apologies and the Premier satisfied, the tweet has ended. — “labelled - Digital Journal”,
- Definition of labelled in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is labelled? Meaning of labelled as a legal term. What does labelled mean in law?. — “labelled legal definition of labelled. labelled synonyms by”, legal-
- Definition of labelled in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of labelled. Pronunciation of labelled. Translations of labelled. labelled synonyms, labelled antonyms. Information about labelled in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “labelled - definition of labelled by the Free Online”,
- Enumeration of labelled graphs. 1 of 23. BT Research at Martlesham, Suffolk. Cambridge problem: compute the numbers of connected labelled graphs. with. n. — “Enumeration of labelled graphs”,
- IsoLife produces homogeneously or uniformly labelled compounds derived from edible plants for medical, nutritional, pharmaceutical, biochemical, and ecological applications in the Life Sciences: stable isotopes,13C starch,13C inulin,13C. — “IsoLife - Stable Isotope Labelled Plant Products for the Life”,
- English Translation for labelled - dict.cc German-English Dictionary. — “dict.cc | labelled | English Dictionary”, dict.cc
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. a : to affix a label to b : to describe or designate with or as if with a label. 2. a : to distinguish (an element or atom) by using an isotope distinctive in some manner. — “Labelled - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Definition of labelled from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of labelled. Pronunciation of labelled. Definition of the word labelled. Origin of the word labelled. — “labelled - Definition of labelled at ”,
- Labelled Tableux. Yes, I know that Greg scooped me on this one, but Thomas Sutton has started a blog charting his development of a modal logic theorem prover written in Haskell and based around labelled tableaux. I point you to: Labelled Tableaux. Labelled what you ask?. — “That Logic Blog: Labelled Tableux”,
- in a modular and uniform way as labelled natural deduction systems. More speciﬁcally, our framework generalizes previous work where labels. represent worlds in the underlying Kripke structure: since we can take. — “Labelled deduction over algebras of truth-values”, wslc.math.ist.utl.pt
- of labelled transition systems. Labelled transition. systems where the ﬁnal state is. What are Labelled Transition Systems? University of Indiana Talk 4th. — “Labelled Markov Processes”, cs.mcgill.ca
- Water-2D-labelled.png  Licensing. This file is made available under the Creative Commons CC0 1.0 Universal Public Domain Dedication. The person who associated a work with this deed has dedicated the work to the public domain by waiving. — “File:H2O 2D labelled.svg - Wikimedia Commons”,
- Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Labelled. Get exclusive content and interact with Labelled right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends. — “Labelled | Facebook”,
related videos for labelled
- Re-Labelled A street performance of my close up illusion Re-Labelled. A label that has been written on penetrates a sealed drinks bottle.
- Ballantine Beer - classic TV commercial Get vintage TV commercials on DVD: The Ballantine Beer Company's stop-motion commercial for "Ballantine Ale - with Brewer's Gold." Some of the stop motion puppets are from a Stop motion Christmas Classic named "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer". The artwork on the label is a set of Borromean rings labelled purity, body and flavor. These are mathematically interesting because all three are interlinked but no two of them are linked. In 1933 the Ballantine company was acquired by two brothers, Carl and Otto Badenhausen. The Badenhausens' grew the brand through its most successful period of the 1940's and 1950's, primarily through clever advertising. Ballantine Beer was the first television sponsor of the New York Yankees. It was during this period that the brand was elevated to the number three beer in the US It was also during this period that the company grew into one of the largest privately held corporations in the United States. Ballantine Beer enjoyed a high level of success into the early 1960's. The brewery had a long sponsorship arrangement with the New York Yankees on television and radio, spanning the 1940s to the 1960s. Team announcers, most notably the legendary Mel Allen, labeled Yankee home runs, "Ballantine Blasts." Visit our RETRO BLOG:
- ODD RODS SOME OF THE BEST ODD RODS I COULD FINE. SOME CARS ARE MISTAKENLY LABELLED BY ARTIST. A 70 THUNDERBIRD WAS LABELLED AS A FIREBIRD. A YELLOW 70 BUICK GS WAS LABELLED AS A MUSTANG AND HAS BEEN CROPPED. A 70 PLYMOUTH SUPERBIRD WAS LABELLED AS A TRANS AM. A RED 71-72 OLDS TORONADO WAS LABELLED AS A BOSS 429 AND HAS BEEN CROPPED. A RED 70 GTO WAS MISLABELLED AS A FIREBIRD. THE VERY LAST ONE IS NOT AN ODD ROD BUT ROACH IRON ON.
- We Are Change Manitoba: Label GMO Foods Let's make a change...(expand more info) There are growing concerns on the topic of Genetically Modified Foods and their UNLABELLED prescense at the grocery store. This is most likely in relation to the spread of information on the subject. The most common modified foods are derived from plants: soybean, corn, canola, and cotton seed oil. Unlike Japan, who has banned Genetically Modified Food, or the UK and about 20 other countries who REQUIRE Genetically Modified Foods to be labelled, the shelves of our Canadian Grocery stores are being populated by foods that have been subjected to genetic engineering. We did have a bill, www2.parl.gc.ca but it was voted down; possibly due to under-education of our Members of Parliament and ignorance of the public - MYSELF INCLUDED - that the bill was being presented and the implications at hand. I'm not a scientist, but maybe the first Canadian Genetisis I can think of, who is Internationally recognized, has something to say on the subject... You can read the whole article here: Really, if you want to skip a couple re-runs of the Simpsons and Friends, you can watch a couple great informational films that have been put together. Canadian produce Seeds of Change, here: and here: The Future of Food So, what can we do? Well... a lot really! Firstly, let you Member of Parliament and sending an email is a pretty easy thing to do. So here we go: Find your Member of ...
- Does Stephen King feel labelled? - Mark Lawson Talks to: Stephen King - BBC Stephen King talks about labels put on authors of popular fiction. Great clip from BBC show Mark Lawson Talks To: Stephen King. Watch more high quality videos on the new BBC Worldwide YouTube channel here:
- squeeze labelled with love one of my favourite squeeze songs...
- MESH - Meet Every Situation Head On (LSD NRG Mix) 1988 Here we have another example of how House Music was shaping up in the UK and was no longer trying to sound American. Dave Ball and Richard Norris behind this one, they also performed together as The Grid. All music added with respect and admiration for the original artists. Recorded from the original Castalia Recordings 12" vinyl single. Enjoy. Label: Castalia Recordings Catalog#: TAB 001 Format: Vinyl, 12" Country: UK Released: 1988 Genre: Electronic Style: Acid House A Meet Every Situation Head On (Jackmaster Tab Mix) AA Meet Every Situation Head On (LSD NRG Mix) Notes One of the few singles released from the era when Psychic TV recorded albums as fake compilations. However, this version is credited exclusively to R.Noise (Richard Norris). The remix titles are printed on the sleeve, but not printed on the labels. Different remix titles are scratched into the runout grooves, with the A side labelled as "DJ Jackmaster Tab Fitness Mix " and the AA side labelled as "DJ Jackmaster Tab Mix". I am not responsible for any possible mistakes in the release information.
- Labelled - Ben Williams -
- Hell on wheels-Having ones luggage labeled Animated music vid for the song "having ones luggage labeled"
- Shekh Feiz : 16. How to Reply When Labelled Wahabi - Lesson 1 - Lailaha illallah Sheikh Feiz- Kitabu Tauhid - Muhammad Abdul Wahab - Lesson 1 - Lailaha illallah.
- Squeeze - Labelled With Love x It's my 2nd Youtube vid! woo. x PLEASE COMMENT + RATE! SO this is just a slideshow of Squeeze pics (they do change after about 28 secs each) and includes the song 'Labelled With Love' . NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED! Please don't hurt me Squeeze! :) Enjoy!
- SCIENTOLOGY LABELLED CRIMINAL IN AUSTRALIA news today morning NEWSFLASH: 11 year ***ual abuse victim in Scientology is coached by Jan Eastgate to lie to the police and authorities. She is also told that the abuse is her own fault. The Senate disregards Xenophon's requests for public inquiry! Kristina Keneally is the new NSW Premier now that Nathan Rees has left so she should get copies of your letters that are going to Senator Xenophon as well. Thus now we shall see soon if she is genuine in helping Australians or a puppet as Rees says. Independent Senator Nick Xenophon (not xenuphon) has used a speech in Parliament to raise allegations of widespread criminal conduct within the Church of Scientology. There are allegations of false imprisonment, coerced abortions and embezzlement of church funds, of physical violence and intimidation, blackmail and the widespread and deliberate abuse of information." Senator Xenophon says the allegations are shocking. "It is alleged that information about suspicious deaths and child abuse has been destroyed and one follower has admitted that he was coerced by the organisation into purgering himself into deaths of his two daughters," he said. "These victims of Scientology claim it is an abusive manipulative and violent organisation." Accusations In a letter from Perth man Aaron Saxton, he admits to torture and blackmail while working for the Church of Scientology in Australia and at its US headquarters between 1989 and 1996, The Australian reported. Another letter from Carmel Underwood, a former ...
- squeeze labelled with love squeeze labelled with love is a good song
- John Sweeney hears why he was labelled a 'bigot' Two former high-ranking Scientologists explain to John Sweeney how his buttons were pushed when he tried investigating Scientology in 2007.
- Squeeze perform Labelled with Love at the Anchor and Hope - 6th April 2010 Squeeze performed an intimate gig at the Anchor And Hope in London and included into the set this song, Labelled with Love.
- GFP labelled motor neurons in a live zebrafish embryo Motor neurons start life in the spinal cord. From the neurons long processes, called axons, develop and migrate out of the spinal cord into the surrounding tissue, where they connect with muscle cells to form neuromuscular synapses. In this video the motor neurons in a transgenic zebrafish embryo have been labelled with Green Fluorescent protein (GFP). This allows us to view the migration of the axons in live embryos and look at their behaviour in healthy animals and those that model human disease. Find out more at
- Difford and Tillbrook - Labelled With Love. Live 4th may 2008 Taken from Chris Difford's charity event at the Albany, Deptford, 4th May 2008. Glen Tilbrook joins Chris for this acoustic version of the Squeeze hit.
- Max Keiser Reveals 1000 Point Plunge was Digital Financial Terrorism on Alex Jones Tv 1/5 Alex talks about the recent plunge of the Dow and other financial issues with film-maker, broadcaster and former broker and options trader Max Keiser. Max is the host of On the Edge and the financial tabloid the Keiser Report. Keiser formerly hosted The Oracle with Max Keiser on BBC World News.
- One Less Reason Labeled I couldn't find this song on youtube so I though I'd add it up. Enjoy. I do NOT own the rights to this song or anything. One Less Reason- Labeled Since you left me here, I've realized I never see it from your view And since then I don't have much to give I hear I never meant that much to you, and I'm sorry I close my eyes and it's just your face And on my heart I wrote your name I want you to be free, I want you to be free from me (Chorus) Hear me laugh or see me smile But know inside my heart is breaking It's been so long since I've seen your face And I'm not sure that I can make it Through this life another day With "alone" written on my label I wonder, did you feel the same? You said that one day you'll have the chance to love I guess I didn't get that choice And I know someone sings the song, the song of your heart I guess I didn't have the voice, and I'm sorry I close my eyes and it's just your face And on my heart I wrote your name I want you to be free, I want you to be free from me (Chorus) Hear me laugh or see me smile But know inside my heart is breaking It's been so long since I've seen your face And I'm not sure that I can make it Through this life another day With "alone" written on my label I wonder, did you feel that way? You hear me laugh and see my smile But know inside my heart is breaking It's been so long since I've seen your face... (Chorus) Hear me laugh or see me smile But know inside my heart is breaking It's been so long since I've seen your face ...
- Squeeze - Labeled With Love karaoke
- squeeze cover''labelled with love song
- Re-Labelled by Ben Williams - DVD Imagine being able to perform Labelled but in a situation where the bottle is already in view and viewable from ALL angles. The bottle can also be produced from a silk if wanted. You sign the label and with a little shake the penetration occurs with no cover, yes, the spectator clearly sees the label penetrate the side of the bottle! Of course the bottle can then be given away as an impossible souvenir.
- As H1N1 Influenza (Swine Flu) Cases Rise, WHO Takes Action United Nations, New York, 28 April 2009 - Daily Briefing by the Office of the Spokesperson for the Secretary-General. The World Health Organization (WHO) just wrapped up a telephone press conference moments ago on the H1N1 Influenza (swine flu). The agency confirmed that there has been an increase in lab-confirmed cases -- from 73 yesterday to 79 today. Forty of those cases are from five states across the United States. Twenty-six cases have been confirmed across four states in Mexico. And Canada has reported six cases in two provinces. There have also been 2 cases in Spain, 2 in the United Kingdom, and 3 in New Zealand. The 79 lab-confirmed cases include 7 deaths in Mexico. WHO also said it is starting to focus on the anticipated needs that developing countries may have if they are affected by the swine flu virus. The agency noted that poorer countries are usually hit the hardest by such health developments. Last night, WHO's Emergency Committee met for a second time to discuss the global response to swine flu. After the meeting, WHO Director-General Margaret Chan decided to raise the influenza pandemic alert level from phase 3 to phase 4. In other words, the likelihood of a pandemic has increased, but at the same time, a pandemic is not inevitable. Given the widespread presence of the virus, the Director-General considered that containment of the outbreak is not feasible. Rather, the current focus should be on mitigation measures, she said. The Director-General also ...
- Squeeze - Labelled With Love Squeeze go country and into the UK Top 5 for the last time. Classic Difford lyric, beautiful Tilbrook vocal and a sing-a-long for the crowd. Magic!
- Labelled I finally gave in and brought it... and i gotta tell u it pretty gud.
- Refugee Week 2009 - 'Change Your Status' The British Red Cross are asking people to pledge their support to refugees by collectively 'changing their online status' across all social networks, instant messenger and email during Refugee Week 2009 (15th - 21st June). Refugees arriving in the UK are often labelled as a group, saddled with the same refugee label and not seen as individuals. To highlight this issue, the British Red Cross are asking us to sacrifice our online identity by 'changing our online status profile' to the one uniform label, to communicate the message of looking beyond the label. The campaign video stars Desperate Housewives actor Dougray Scott. To learn more about the campaign visit from June 1.
- De La Soul - Ain't Hip To Be Labeled a Hippie Me, Myself & I CDS Track 02
- PET Bottle Filling Plant (2800BPH; 500ml) Mobile Water Bottling Plant, installed in a ready-to-ship container. From PET preform to bottled drinking water by a mobile fully-automatic factory ! Visit our web-site: www.pet- for further information. PLAST ENGINEERING KNAUFF was established in 1971 as an enterprise dealing with development and sale of plastics manufacturing machines and complete manufacturing plants. We have been operating world-wide for over 35 years and have now completed another development in the field of PET bottles manufacturing with direct filling. From our delivery program for PET stretch blow moulding machines, the model COMPACT A 4C has been installed into a 40 ft HC ready-to-ship container. This machine manufactures up to 2800 PET bottles per hour from PET preforms. The fully automatically produced 0.5 up to1.5 Liter volume PET bottles (other volumes are possible) are disinfected by UV radiation and then transferred directly to the filling station. It fills the bottles with UV disinfected drinking water, automatically closes the PET bottles with UV radiated caps. After closing, the PET bottles are labelled and sleeved (with tamper-evident sleeve) automatically and then leave the container through a window in the container wall, ready for selling drinking water PET bottles. The necessary clean pressured air of only 15 bar, for operating the blow moulder, the filling labelling, and the sleeving plant is supplied by a SCREW compressor. It is installed in a separated and insulated ...
- DNA Test Methods - Hybridisation View the full Interactive Tutorial at: Often, a particular piece of DNA (or RNA) of interest needs to be detected in a mixture containing many pieces with different sequences. One way to do this is by hybridisation. Hybridisation refers to the process in which two complementary pieces of DNA (or a piece of DNA and a piece of RNA) anneal to form a double-stranded molecule. The piece of DNA or RNA used to detect complementary sequences is often called a probe. If the probe is labelled, for example by making it radioactive or fluorescent, then any pieces of DNA or RNA that it hybridises to will also be labelled and can be detected. Before it can be used for hybridisation, a double-stranded DNA molecule must be separated into single-stranded DNA molecules, or denatured. Denaturing is usually achieved by heating the sample; when it is cooled, the resulting single-stranded molecules will hybridise to complementary molecules in the mixture, including those of the labelled probe.
- Honest Food Campaign Currently, meat imported from abroad and then processed in Britain can be labelled as British. The aim of our Honest Food campaign is to get compulsory 'country of origin' labelling introduced, so that only meat products that come from animals born and bred in Britain can be labelled 'British'. Find out more at
- No More Porkies Do you always check where the meat you buy comes from? As a nation we are more aware than ever of the need to know where your food has come from both to support our local farmers and to ensure that the meat we feed our families has been raised to the proper animal welfare standards. But can we always assume that meat labelled as 'British' is both reared and produced in the UK? While we would all think that only products that contain 100% British meat should be labelled as "British" this is not always the case. When looking at pork as an example, currently products such as pork pies or bacon that are produced or packed in the UK using imported meat can still be labelled as 'British' or 'UK' produce. Due to the difference in animal welfare standards between Britain and abroad, it is estimated that around 70% of the imported meat would not meet minimal legal requirements for animal welfare here in the UK. Most of us agree that the current labelling system is incredibly misleading for shoppers. But what can we do to ensure we know where the meat we buy is from and how it has been reared? Lucky for us we have TV presenter, This Morning's Ruth Langsford, at hand to offer her expert advice on what to look for when buying meat and meat produce. Whether you are preparing a Sunday roast for the whole family, a full English breakfast or putting sausage rolls in the children's lunchboxes, Ruth has some top advice on how to read food labels to make sure you buy the finest quality meat ...
- WKBN-Ch. 27 Youngstown, OH - Labelled Color Bars!! Taped in 1984, here are some color bars - with labels - from WKBN, TV 27, Youngstown, OH.
- Squeeze - Labelled with Love - Newcastle City Hall 1990 Yet another classic from the Difford/ Tilbrook hit machine commonly known as Squeeze.
- LABELLED WITH LOVE - SQUEEZE LIVE FROM THE REGAL THEATRE 1982
- ANDRE BRASSEUR - THE KID originally labelled HOLIDAY This was my theme tune in my DJ days, taken from my original CBS vinyl 45rpm single record although labelled Holiday it is actually The Kid according to Andre's web site.
- Sack Labelling Machine Print and apply sack labeller shown running at Robert Smyth & Sons, Ireland (part of Daleside Feeds). The ALX2138 labeller, using a Zebra PAX print engine, prints and applies labels to the sides of animal feed sacks using a vacuum tamp-blow applicator. The label is then immediately scanned to check the barcode reads and verify that each sack has been correctly labelled. The data is logged for tracking purposes, if later required. Dusty environment, running 24 hours a day.
- Richard Thompson - Skull and Crossbones You should be labelled with a skull and a-crossbones You're a jinx to my soul, oh yeah You should be labelled with a skull and a-crossbones You're a jinx to my soul, oh yeah You're a menace to women, better lock you up in prison 'Cause you're like child that's drivin' everyone wild Uh-uh-uh, a big X that means a-crossbones I said, a big X that means a-crossbones My heart sighs, my heart moans Then it cries and then it groans You should be labelled with a skull and a-crossbones Well, you're a jinx to my soul, oh baby You should be labelled with a skull and a-crossbones 'Cause you're a jinx to my soul, oh yeah You're a menace to women, better lock you up in prison 'Cause you're like child that's drivin' everyone wild [Repeat all] Written by Barbara Morgan (Sparkle Moore)
- Indian minster labelled as pro pakistani when trying to expose the real truth of mumbai drama The killing of the chief of the local Anti-Terrorist Squad in the attacks in Mumbai is being felt especially hard by Indias Muslims and human rights campaigners who believe the officers death will deal a blow to the investigation into the Hindutwa terrorism network that had been allegedly targeting Muslims for years. As the chief of the Anti-Terrorist Squad (ATS) of Maharashtra state, of which Mumbai is the capital, Hemant Karkare was leading the investigation that marked the first official confirmation of a Hindu terrorist cell in the country. On Nov 26 during the first wave of the Mumbai attacks, Mr Karkare was among three senior officers killed by the terrorists, police reported. In October and November ATS had arrested 10 Hindu activists, including a lieutenant-colonel in the Indian army, a Hindu nun and a monk, suspected of being involved in a bomb attack on Sept 29 that killed nine Muslims in the Maharashtra textile town of Malegaon. Hindu political parties have alleged that the Hindu activists were arrested on fabricated charges in a political conspiracy by Congress, which heads the ruling federal alliance and also rules in Maharashtra. But Mr Karkare had told his superiors a few days before his death that he had enough evidence to prove that the arrested Hindu activists were indeed behind the bombing in Malegaon. It has also been reported that Mr Karkare in the course of the Malegaon bombing investigation uncovered a larger Hindu terrorism network that in the past ...
- Elliott Wave Complex Correction Walkthrough (lesson) This really is my first lesson video on here. I know that yes the video is abit lengthy, but if you are completely new to Elliott wave and are looking for some advice about how to approach scary looking corrections... hopefully this video will help. I stress that Elliott Wave is NOT the holy grail so many traders are unfortunately sucked into looking for... it takes HARD WORK (I stress... hard work lol) and dedication, but well worth it once you learn how to use the techniques correctly. There is no real objective way of applying Elliott wave rules, so this video is basically a guide as to how I would go about labelling a very messy, very complicated pattern. The price action I am showing you how to label is VERY recent... so I have not just searched for some text book standard pattern, I have deliberately chosen this price action as it is very recent and also does NOT look like a typical text book example. The price action that is being labelled is between the dates of: 5th Feb 2010 23rd Feb 2010
- Squeeze - Squabs On Forty Fab B-side of the 1981 classic "Labelled With Love". Difford and Tilbrook's tongue in cheek response to the plethora of "greatest hits compilation on a single" started off by Starsound with "Stars On 45" earlier in the year. The joke went above the head of mainstream radio stations and the B-side got as much airplay as "Labelled With Love", helping elevate it to the lofty heights of no. 4 in the UK chart. Again, I know I shouldn't but I love this.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about labelled
“Big Bang Remember' album to be labelled No Sales Allowed For Those Under 19′: Friday February 27, 2009 Korea”
— Big Bang Remember' album to be labelled No Sales Allowed For,
“Blog. About this blog. Bloggers. Beehive labelled ugly. Posted 26 November 2009 // Basil The Beehive has been labelled ugly. According to a website called ”
— Signposts - a blog about Te Ara the Encyclopedia of New, blog.teara.govt.nz
“All posts labelled "About this blog" Bibliography. Teaching ***agers All posts labelled "Bibliography" Blogging. Video: How to start a blog with Blogger”
— Tech ELT Blog: Updated index of most interesting posts,
“Blog. 18. September. 2008. GM foods to be labelled in South Africa. GM Food in South Africa to be labelled. Yesterday was an exciting day, as the of Trade and Industry that GM foods will be labelled (see GM foods to be labelled in South Africa) has begun”
— Ethical Co-op " Blog Archive " GM foods to be labelled in, .za
“An enormous amount of data can be conveniently represented as a labelled tree. Labelled S-Expressions was designed so that it could be parsed as”
— Weblogs Forum - Trees and Labelled S-Expressions,
“Tiguan, that’s the official name for Volkswagen’s soon to be released compact SUV. The name was chosen from a survey conducted in a European auto magazine, consisting of 350,000 participants. The new vehicle will be based on the 2007”
— VW's new SUV to be labelled Tiguan - MotorAuthority,
“White labelled You brand it. blog. Keep up to date with White Labelled. Within these walls you will find not only what we have been busy with, but also, what we think will make your day,”
— blog, .au
“Your first blog Neatly labelled boxes and bolts of bright fabrics filled. shelves to the ceiling; barrels of meals and flours were lined up along”
— trlvr8 - Blog The first blog : Neatly labelled, trlvr8
“These are all of the entries posted on "Jeremy Smith's blog" that are labelled "linkblog. LibraryStuff Notices [email protected]'s Stats (0 comments) Another [email protected] Template Redesign”
— Jeremy Smith's blog: Entries Labelled "linkblog", blog.case.edu