- Labdanum Manufacturers & Labdanum Suppliers Directory - Find a Labdanum Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Labdanum Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Labdanum-Labdanum Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- labdanum (uncountable) A sticky brown resin obtained from species of rockrose, used (A chypre perfume is usually built with oak moss, patchouli and labdanum, an absolute of a dark, thick-smelling Mediterranean bush. — “labdanum - Wiktionary”,
- Gum Labdanum resin - Cistus villosus var. creticus - from Spain. The fragrance of Labdanum is very complex. This waxy resin produces a balsamlike, woody, earthy, marshy, smoky, ambergrislike, leathery, flowery, honeylike, mintlike fragrance with hints of plum or oakmoss after a rain. — “Labdanum Resin - per oz”, scents-of-
- Labdanum is produced in Spain, the main supplier of crude Labdanum gum. Labdanum concrete is a sticky waxy, green to olive green or brownish green mass of sweet and pleasant, balsamic Amber-like odor with a tenacious backnote of rich, herbaceous. — “Common Names -> Labdanum, Maya ”, maya-
- Labdanum. lat. Cistus ladanifer, Cistus creticus. Group: Resins and Labdanum Essential Oils. Price: $87.00. Twelve Oils of Ancient Scripture aloes/sandalwood,. — “Labdanum perfume ingredient, Labdanum fragrance & essential”,
- labdanum also ladanum n. A resin of certain Old World plants of the genus Cistus, yielding a fragrant essential oil used in flavorings and. — “labdanum: Definition from ”,
- If you want to use Cistus for aromatherapy purposes be sure to purchase steam distilled Cistus essential oil and not Labdanum. Labdanum Absolutes can vary dramatically depending on how they are. — “Lavender Oil | Lemon Oil | Lemongrass Oil | Lotus Oil | Lime”,
- Buy Labdanum from top rated stores. Comparison shopping for the best price. Best prices on Labdanum in Perfume & Cologne online. Visit bizrate to find the best deals on Perfume & Cologne from Prada, Calvin Klein and Zirh. See which Health & Beauty Supply stores have the Perfume & Cologne that you want. — “Labdanum Perfume & Cologne at Bizrate - Shop online for”,
- Shop for Labdanum. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “Labdanum - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- Labdanum Essential Oil at Wholesale Prices only from New Directions Aromatics. Shop for 100% pure, natural and organic aromatherapy oils. — “Labdanum Essential Oil at Wholesale prices”,
- Labdanum Essential Oil, also known as Cistus and Rock Rose, provides information on the therapeutic use, history, origins, and health benefits of pure labdanum oil, as well as its known actions for aromatherapy applications. — “Labdanum Essential Oil”,
- Description: Labdanum is a sticky brown resin obtained from the shrubs Cistus ladanifer species of rockrose. Labdanum is a small sticky shrub which grows up to 3m high with lance shaped leaves that are white and furry. — “Labdanum Essential Oil”,
- In ancient times, labdanum was collected by combing the beards and thighs of goats and sheep that had grazed The false beards worn by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt were actually the labdanum soaked hair of these goats. — “Labdanum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The true Labdanum is first natural incense and it is antisepti (natural pharmaceutical) Labdanum from cistus creticus is the myrrh Old Testament. "The Adoration of the Magi" El Creco Dominikos Theotokopulos(He comes from area of labdanum). — “The true Labdanum is first natural incense and it is”, labdanum-
- This resin comes from an evergreen shrub that grows in Spain and is harvested with a leather rake. Labdanum is much waxier than most resins, so it never completely solidifies but instead remains a very sticky, tarry substance (which is why I. — “Labdanum from Alchemy Works - Incense for Ritual Magick and”, alchemy-
- Labdanum information based on scientific evidence includes description, drug interactions, safety concerns, and effectiveness. — “Labdanum Effectiveness, Safety, and Drug Interactions on RxList”,
- labdanum: Definition and Pronunciation a resinous juice that exudes from various rockroses of the genus Cistus: used in perfumery, fumigating substances, etc. Also,ladanum. — “labdanum: meaning and definitions — ”,
- Gem-seeds graces all needs More Views. Labdanum Absolute. Email to a Friend. Be the first to review this product. Availability: In stock $40.00. Size. — “Labdanum”,
- Definition of labdanum in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of labdanum. Pronunciation of labdanum. Translations of labdanum. labdanum synonyms, labdanum antonyms. Information about labdanum in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “labdanum - definition of labdanum by the Free Online”,
- Definition of labdanum from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of labdanum. Pronunciation of labdanum. Definition of the word labdanum. Origin of the word labdanum. — “labdanum - Definition of labdanum at ”,
- Labdanum Absolute Pure Therapeutic Essential oils, aromatherapy products, soap ingredients, information, oil profiles from Essential7.com. — “Labdanum Absolute Oil Pure Therapeutic Essential Oil by”, essential7.com
- Solvent Labdanum (Cistus ladaniferus) Cistus. Wholesale essential oils, perfume oils, soaps, lotions and distillation equipment. — “Absolute of Labdanum - Cistus (Cistus ladaniferus) Quality”,
- Find patient medical information for LABDANUM on WebMD including its uses, effectiveness, side effects and safety, interactions, user ratings and products that have it. — “LABDANUM: Uses, Side Effects, Interactions and Warnings - WebMD”,
- Herodotus and Pliny report that labdanum was collected by combing the beards of goats, which were impregnated with the substance. The Ishmaelite caravan coming from Gilead to which Joseph was sold, was transporting labdanum (Genesis 37, 25). — “Welcome to Bible Fragrances -- Labdanum”,
related videos for labdanum
- Story of Two Gilded Lilies and http Through some serendipity The Alembic Bar in San Francisco has a drink called the Gilded Lily and Ineke's latest fragrance goes by the same name. Gina Zupsich from the Olfactive Institute presents these two variations on the same name. Gilded Lily, the drink - Plymouth Gin, Yellow Chartreuse, Orange Flower Water and Sparkling Demi-Sec with flakes of Gold Leaf. Gilded Lily, the fragrance - a fruity chypre with Top Notes : Pineapple, Rhubarb, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Apple, Peach, Elemi Middle Notes: Goldband Lily of Japan (lilium auratum) Base Notes: Patchouli, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla http Video by Matt Barkin
- The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus - Ic*** as Incense The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus -- Ic*** is first and Ancient INCENCE - perfume. Indirect burning labdanum on a hot coal All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr
- Video1:The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus -- Ic***. The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus -- Ic*** is first and Ancient INCENCE - perfume. Indirect burning labdanum on a hot coal All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr
- collecting ladanum 2 the collection of ladanum from the plants cistus cretan the ladanofer
- Goats Goats jingling by
- gonianakis gamos sellia
- Power by Kenzo: Perfume/Fragrance Review Katie Puckrik smells Power by Kenzo Please Subscribe! For more information including where to buy, head on over to my website: tiny.cc Transcript: Power by Kenzo is a very surprising masculine fragrance. The surprise is in the name "Power", because this woody, ambery floral is wonderfully subtle. Power speaks softly and carries a big stick. In this case, the big stick is the wearer's confidence, since he's secure enough to know that he doesn't need to singe people's nose hairs with his cologne to make a statement. Created by prize-winning perfumer Olivier Polge, this eau de toilette opens with bergamot and cardamom. It's fresh and ever-so-mildly spicy. Then, you get a wisp of florals, including jasmine, but they're more of a background to the cedar wood and the rich, slightly powdery resins. I can pick up on the tolu balsam, which smells a bit like cloves and vanilla. My best friend labdanum is in there, too, which is my idea of "unicorn underbelly fluff"- magical animal tummy smell. Guys who like Gendarme for an all-purpose "no-scent" scent should check out Power. I find that Gendarme veers into soapy-sweet muskiness, but Power stays higher and dryer. With its woody florals, Power is a more masculine version of Sarah Jessica Parker Lovely -- which a lot of men enjoy wearing, by the way. Equally, woman who love transparent orientals should give Power a whirl. Power is appropriate for work: the office, meetings, cattle rustling -- whatever your work is. But Power would ...
- Cistus Creticus -- Inc***. The plant Cistus Creticus -- Inc*** at Sises Rethimno Crete. It has the BEST quality on all the World. For this plant collects labdanum. All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr
- Rain in Northen Creta It is so good for Cistus Inc***
- FALL ACCESSORY HAUL: Bath & Body Works, American Eagle, MAC Venomous Villains, & Drugstore! A haul showing you some scents I'll be wearing this fall, some boots, and of course some makeup! BBW Scents: Dark Kiss: Top Notes: Bergamot, Incense, Mirabelle Plum, Black Raspberry Mid Notes: Amber, Burgundy Rose, Geranium, Peony Base Notes: Dark Vanilla Bean, Labdanum, Vetiver, Sensual Balsam, Musks Secret Wonderland: Top Notes: Luscious Strawberry, Wild Goji Berries, Ripe Raspberry Mid Notes: Gardenia Petals, Jasmine, Peach Nectar Base Notes: Coconut Musk, Creamy Vanilla, Sandalwood, White Amber Black Amethyst: Top Notes: Bergamot Italian Oprur, Juicy Mandarin, Sparkling Tangerine, Zesty Orange, Waterfruits, Crisp Melon Mid Notes: Lily of the Valley, Magnolia Blossom, Sheer Gardenia, Tuberose, Freesia, Peony Petals, Camellia Base Notes: Patchouli, Sandalwood, Vetiver, Vanilla, Musk My Stuff: EYES: Covergirl Eyeshadow Quad in Sheer ***s. Wet & Wild H2O Proof Liquid Eyeliner in Brown. Rimmel ***y Curves Mascara. FACE: Covergirl and Olay Concealer. Covergirl Aqua Smoothers Tinted Moisturizer. Covergirl Pressed Power LIPS: Rosebud Strawberry Lip Balm and Moisturizer Avon In a Swirl Lipgloss. Feel free to tell me in the comments how I can improve on my videos! Nothing too mean or they will be deleted. :] Thanks for watching! xoxo, Kenzie. FTC disclaimer: nothing in this video was sent to me for free.
- Labdanum 18 by Le Labo: Perfume/Fragrance Review Katie Puckrik smells Labdanum 18 by Le Labo. For more info, including where to buy, head on over to my blog: Please subscribe! Transcript: Personally, I love deep, animally fragrances, so Labdanum 18 by Le Labo is right up my furry alley. When I first encountered it, I had the image of a giant, Godzilla-sized baby rampaging through the city, destroying all in its path with warfare-grade talcum powder. This is the labdanum talking. Labdanum is the resin from a shrub called rockrose. The smell is tantalizing: sweet, smoky and leathery. You might know it from Prada eau de parfum and Tom Ford's Amber Absolute. In Labdanum 18, the animal aspects of the resin are played up with musk, civet and castoreum, known to their friends as deer butt, cat butt and beaver butt, respectively. Once the zoo joins the party, this eau de parfum becomes dangerous and ***y. This one isn't loud, but it's lethal. Its sensuality hovers just above the skin, and it lasts forever. Intriguingly, the longer it's on, the fresher it becomes. Labdanum 18 goes on dirty, dries down clean. And that's when I spray on more and get dirty all over again. I'm Katie Puckrik, and I smell.
- The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus Ic*** The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus Ic*** is first and Ancient INCENCE - perfume. Indirect burning labdanum on a hot coal All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr
- collecting ladanum 1 the way people collect ladanum from the plant cistus creticus ladanifer
- The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus Ic*** is antisepti The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus Ic*** is antiseptic, medicine and nature, product. All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr
- Moonalisa Products, Reviews and Scent Descriptions In all honesty, these are absolutely the best products I've EVER tried--and I've tried a LOT. Moona has an ever-growing client base, and it can be very difficult to actually acquire her products, but the stalking and researching and waiting is half the fun, in my opinion! And they're worth every second and every penny! Here are some of the scent descriptions from her regular line: Chypre:A spicier more on the exotic side of life. Spicy and very soothing ground Calendula flower petals , scented with green notes of Mandarin Leaf , Orange Blossom , Bulgarian Rose. Middle notes of Coriander and Bulgarian Rose . Deeper, darker warm notes of Bourbon Vanilla, Amber, Labdanum , Musk, Tonka Bean , Sandalwood and Vetiver. Lavender Paradise : Lavender paradise scent is made with ingredients including, essential oils of lavender, bergamot, rose geranium, and a smidgen of patchouli,lavender absolute -much greener and totally different then the oil, its gorgeous and fresh, and a just smidgen of vanilla absolute. Blue Moon- Delectable Hawaiian Black Ginger , Asian Spices and Sandalwood blend make for a calm and serene mood. LE COCONUT MADNESS- Coconut so tropical it gives you a fever!!! Ok I am stretching it a bit ;) DR .BOMBAY- A fantastic blend of essential oils of Blood Orange , Patchouli and Ginger. **Do not use if exposing yourself to the sun. DUCHESS OF WILLOWDALE- Notes are reminiscent of old Victorian parlors, Honey, Amber, Pipe Tobacco , but with added notes of deep , dark ...
- ladanum-labdanum how people clean the strips of leather or plastic from the "tool" they use to collect ladanum from the plant cistus creticus ladanifer
- gonianakis-stala gonianakis zontani ixografisi
- The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus -- Ic***. The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus -- Ic***. The real labdanum from Cistus Creticus -- Ic*** is first and Ancient INCENCE - perfume. Indirect burning labdanum on a hot coal All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr.
- CRETA FARM - GOURMET Tv spot created by Ashley & Holmes in order to communicate Creta Farm's products "En Elladi Gourmet", the only ones delicatessen all over the world containing extra virgin Cretan olive oil.
- Confessions #11 - NARS Holiday, Chanel, Cle de Peau, Beauty Chit Chat... Borneo 1834 by Serge Lutens - Oriental Woody. Notes - patchouli, white flowers, cardamom, galbanum, french labdanum and cacao. Thanks for watching! Much love, MsRunningWithMakeup
- Nikos Gonianakis-Sises Augustos 2007 - Days of labdanum. Einai ptosh tasi. Einai Trelos oGonianos.
- Nikos Gonianakis-Sises Augustos 2007 - Days of labdanum part 2. Cretan folk festival with Niko Gonianakh in Sises Rethimno 2007.
- Ineke Perfumes - Gilded Lily - Eau de Parfum Gilded Lily is inspired by the superb scent of the Goldband Lily of Japan (lilium auratum) in Ineke's garden. Historically, Victorian plant hunters discovered this lily growing wild in the mountains of northern Japan, where is it known as "yama yuri", and brought it back to England. Afterwards, it became the basis for many of today's lily hybrids. Gilded Lily's "fruity chypre" structure combines the freshness of pineapple and rhubarb with the warm depth of oakmoss and patchouli. Gilded Lily is the quintessential well-groomed scent, accompanied by a head-turning deliciousness. Top : Pineapple, Rhubarb, Grapefruit, Bergamot, Apple, Peach, Elemi Middle : Goldband Lily of Japan (lilium auratum) Base : Patchouli, Oakmoss, Labdanum, Sandalwood, Musk, Vanilla Video by Matt Barkin Design by Helena Seo Design
- The Real Ladanum or Labdanum from Cistus Creticus The true labdanum or ladanum: a product that you produce only in the Sises Rethimno Crete with the old ancient and traditional method and (cistus creticus -- cistus Inc***) yet. A natural pharmaceutical and aromatic substance (No heat - No chemist). Niktaris Dimitris e-mail: ladanum@. All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr
- Blue De Chanel: Martin Scorsese's Short Film www.carbonated.tv CHANEL gave a free hand to Academy Award-winning filmmaker Martin Scorsese to direct its highly anticipated short advertising film for BLEU DE CHANEL, a new men's fragrance launching in September. In the short film entitled Bleu de Chanel, shot in Brooklyn, New York, French actor and rising international star Gaspard Ulliel plays the role of a young actor whose artistic talent, rebelliousness and luck have recently catapulted him into the public eye, but who refuses to conform to the lifestyle and expectations his newly found fame has forced upon him. As he struggles with new demands and expectations, he encounters his first love who for years supplied him with the passion and turmoil that fueled his work. Faced with a choice, he pushes aside convention to embody the bold energy and elegance of the fragrance by daring to be unexpected. A reflection of his deep history with the Rolling Stones, Scorsese chose the song She Said Yeah, a 1965 release from their album December's Children (And Everybody's), as the soundtrack for the film. "Martin Scorsese is a director whom I've admired for a long time," says Gaspard Ulliel. "I see him as one of the great masters of contemporary filmmaking. Throughout the five days of work, he overflowed with energy and enthusiasm and achieved something that truly stands out from other fragrance commercials." Created by CHANEL Master Perfumer Jacques Polge, BLEU DE CHANEL is a woody aromatic fragrance for today's modern man ...
- Farma of labdanum This farma, goats have labdanum yet. Goats with labdanum. All info for labdanum in www.labdanum.gr.
- How to make Incense pellets This video shows you how the make incense pellets. Make sure you where gloves when you make this type of incense. The resin I am using is called "Labdanum". They also must be burn on a charcoal disc!!! The music from the back ground is from ©Compass Productions 2010
- Acqua di Gioia, the new fragrance for Women by Giorgio Armani - 30" Spot JOY THAT CARESSES THE SKIN Inspiring an emotion that draws on both the land and the sea, ACQUA DI GIOIA is an essence of joy extracted from the very heart of the elements. ACQUA DI GIOIA celebrates Woman and Nature, suggesting an exhilarating escape in which all the senses are awakened. It is inspired by distant islands where Giorgio Armani likes to replenish his energy and where rainwater and sea spray blend together creating a liquid that evokes the very spirit of luxuriant and fertile nature. In ACQUA DI GIOIA, powerful terrestrial elements conjure up the image of a strong, serene and free-spirited woman who exists in perfect harmony with Mother Nature. Giorgio Armani sublimely expresses the elation of the senses with a joyful creation that caresses the skin: ACQUA DI GIOIA. ACQUA DI GIOIA: A HYMN TO NATURE IN ALL ITS FORMS There is a charming sensation of freshness from the very first vegetal notes which are carried along in a deliciously heady current of crushed Mint, with a zest of Italian Limone Primo Fiore Femminello", harvested from the first spring blossoms in Calabria. This emotion transforms into an aquatic renaissance with a delicate and crystalline nature derived from the scent of Water Jasmine, giving the perfume sophisticated and unexpected facets. At its base, ACQUA DI GIOIA bears the signature of water rooted in the Earth, revealed by luscious LMR* Cedarwood sprinkled with sensuous Brown Sugar and Labdanum, which is one of the rare plants to possess ...
- collecting ladanum 3 the collection of ladanum from the plants cistus cretan the ladanofer
- Acqua di Gioia, the new fragrance for Women by Giorgio Armani - 60" Spot JOY THAT CARESSES THE SKIN Inspiring an emotion that draws on both the land and the sea, ACQUA DI GIOIA is an essence of joy extracted from the very heart of the elements. ACQUA DI GIOIA celebrates Woman and Nature, suggesting an exhilarating escape in which all the senses are awakened. It is inspired by distant islands where Giorgio Armani likes to replenish his energy and where rainwater and sea spray blend together creating a liquid that evokes the very spirit of luxuriant and fertile nature. In ACQUA DI GIOIA, powerful terrestrial elements conjure up the image of a strong, serene and free-spirited woman who exists in perfect harmony with Mother Nature. Giorgio Armani sublimely expresses the elation of the senses with a joyful creation that caresses the skin: ACQUA DI GIOIA. ACQUA DI GIOIA: A HYMN TO NATURE IN ALL ITS FORMS There is a charming sensation of freshness from the very first vegetal notes which are carried along in a deliciously heady current of crushed Mint, with a zest of Italian Limone Primo Fiore Femminello", harvested from the first spring blossoms in Calabria. This emotion transforms into an aquatic renaissance with a delicate and crystalline nature derived from the scent of Water Jasmine, giving the perfume sophisticated and unexpected facets. At its base, ACQUA DI GIOIA bears the signature of water rooted in the Earth, revealed by luscious LMR* Cedarwood sprinkled with sensuous Brown Sugar and Labdanum, which is one of the rare plants to possess ...
- Farm of labdanum. The goats eat the plant Cistus Creticus and collect labdanum. The goats eat the plant Cistus Creticus and collect labdanum. A history from the season Pharaohs. (10.000 years of history) (From Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia.) In ancient times, the resin was scraped from the fur of goats and sheep that had grazed on the cistus shrubs. It was collected by the shepherds and sold to coastal traders. The false beards worn by the pharaohs of ancient Egypt were actually the labdanum soaked hair of these goats. The goats eat the plant Cistus Creticus and collect labdanum.
- Scented Monkey 212 Carolina Herrera Men : 212 Men by Carolina Herrera is a woody floral musk. Its notes are spices, petit grain, lavender, green notes, grapefruit , bergamot, ginger, green pepper, gardenia, violet, sage, labdanum, sandalwood, musk, guaiac wood, vetiver and incense.
- Hidden Fantasy Winner Rodrigo the Perfume Dog picks the winner of the Britney Spears Hidden Fantasy fragrance giveaway. Stay tuned for more giveaways!!!
- Cistus Creticus with bee Cistus Creticus / Inac*** from North Crete
- Holy Incense: Labdanum from Cistus Creticus Synonymous: labdanum, labdanum resin, labdanum gun, Cistus gum,Rock Rose resin, Sun Rose resin Gum Labdanum resin -Cistus Inc*** Creticus (Cistus villosus var. creticus) - from Northern Crete. The fragrance of Labdanum is very complex. This waxy resin produces a balsamlike, woody, earthy, marshy, smoky, ambergrislike, leathery, flowery, honeylike, mintlike fragrance with hints of plum or oakmoss after a rain. Labdanum has fascinated people for many centuries. It is said to reach deep into our subconscious and bring back memories, pictures, feelings and moods. Labdanum originates from the rockrose bush, which emits a resinous dark brown mass from its leaves and twigs. To this day it is still gathered by driving goats into the thick forests overgrown with labdanum bushes. The goats eat their fill from the branches and the sticky resin gets stuck on their beards. When they return, their owners carefully comb the resin our of their beards. Also used is a rakelike instrument with long strips of leather attached to it, which they drag across the bushes to collect the resin. Labdanum strengthens the body and provides warmth and sensuality. It is very grounding. The Japanese use Labdanum in their Neriko mixtures, which are used during tea ceremony. Egyptians used it in their Kyphi mixtures and the Hebrews burned it in their temples. Today the perfume industry uses labdanum to add a note of moss and leather to its products. Labdanum is an excellent medium for making fragrant ...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about labdanum
“Labdanum lends it's molasses-like edge to it all, and deep woody notes like muhuhu go beautifully with that clove mentioned above. Copyright © 2010 The Possets Blog - All Rights Reserved by Possets® Perfumes. Powered by WordPress & the Atahualpa Theme by BytesForAll. Discuss on our WP Forum”
— Orientals " The Possets Blog,
“This forum is for all of those who are interested in learning, helping and discussing, in Re: Class Notes/Labdanum - by HealingLite - Oct 16, 2002 9:35am”
— HealingLite Essentials Forum - A Forum, pub17
“Tuxedo by Ralph Lauren was launched in 1978 - a floral aldehyde with notes of Italian forum. You cannot edit your posts in this forum. You cannot create polls in this forum. You cannot vote in polls in this forum”
— glass magazine - Lost Fragrances: Tuxedo by Ralph Lauren,
“ and it is based on oakmoss, labdanum, liquidambar, linalyl acetate and possibly several Perfume Shrine blog. Perfume Shrine is a perfume blog featuring fragrance reviews & news,”
— Perfume Shrine: Chypre series 2: Ingredients,
“Keep up with Retail Makeup Store's latest Make Up, Cologne and Perfume products in our Retail Makeup Store Blog. This feminine scent posesses a blend of: mandarin, vanilla, rose absolute, labdanum, bergamont, tonka bean, bitter orange, and sandalwood”
— Make Up Store,
“ Smelly blog that as early as the 12th century AD pastilles and "Oyselets de Chypre" (Chypre Birds) were made by mixing labdanum (a resinous material combed off the hair of goats grazing on cistus labdanum/rockrose), styrax and calamus, with the addition of tragacanth”
— Perfume Shrine Blog " Oakmoss and chypre: you've come a long,
“A Minx by any other name would smell as sweet Notes: Italian bergamot, rose, jasmine absolute, labdanum, benzoin, tree moss, heliotrope, musk, vanilla bourbon. comments. Hosted by Blog-City v6.0a. Terms & Conditions of this blogcity site”
— Crazy, Man [wouldsmellassweet], wouldsmellassweet.blog-
— Blog, v7
“The above video shows the ancient technique of Labdanum harvest in Crete and is posted by a gentleman there His blog is worth visiting. In depth Citus/Labdanum information”
— White Lotus Aromatics Blog: Labdanum Essential Oil,