- 866-567-4379 The world's largest online kosher supermarket. Free kosher delivery to much of NY, NJ, CT. Nationwide shipping. Kosher recipes, kosher meat, fresh kosher fish, tasty kosher baked goods, and the best selection of kosher grocery. — “Kosher Food Online | Kosher Recipes | Kosher Meat, Grocery”,
- Our mission is to share the newest developments in kosher certified foods and related culinary products - linking a network of consumers, retailers, manufacturers, distributors, chefs and cooks - everyone interested in learning about kosher. — “Welcome to KosherEye - Reviews on Kosher Products, Food, Wine”,
- Kosher means clean. The word "kosher" is a derivation of the Hebrew kasher, meaning "proper" or "pure." Because kosher foods bear an inherent hallmark of wholesomeness and quality, they are rapidly becoming popular with a new market of health. — “what is kosher? I purchased a kosher fruit salad, I want to”,
- Kosher food - 75,213 results from 3507 stores, including Ora's Organics Nana Mediterranean Spearmint New, 1.06-Ounce Boxes (Kosher for Passover) (Pack of 8), Aunt Berta's Kosher Organic Pasta, Ora's Organics Red Tea, Pomergranate & Rooibos. — “Kosher food - Shop sales, stores & prices at ”,
- The Hebrew word kosher means fit or proper as it relates to kosher dietary law. The basic laws of Kashrus (a Hebrew word referring to kosher and its application) are of Biblical origin (Leviticus 11 and Deuteronomy 17). — “HOW DO I KNOW IT'S KOSHER? -- AN OU KOSHER PRIMER - ”,
- For over 80 years the Orthodox Union has maintained the highest standard of kosher supervision and Kosher Certifications. Today the OU certifies more than 400,000 products making it the world's most recognized and the world's most trusted kosher. — “The world's best known kosher trademark | ”,
- KOAOA is one of the oldest kosher certifying organizations in the USA serving world-wide, staffed by Orthodox Ordained Expertly Trained Rabbis. — “KOAOA”,
- Buy kosher candy online at the first 100% natural candy store! In stock and ready to ship same day. No artificial colors, dyes, flavors, preservatives, or sweeteners. All the Fun without the Funny Stuff! (tm). — “Kosher Candy”,
- It is the same root as the more commonly known word "kosher," which describes food that meets these standards. When a restaurant calls itself "kosher-style," it usually means that the restaurant serves these traditional. — “Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws”,
- kosher food - kosher meat, kosher dairy, shabbos food, kosher groceries by Aviglatt Kosher shop. Delivery anywhere in the U.S, FREE SHIPPING for orders over $100 or within New York area. — “Kosher food | kosher meat | kosher grocery online | shabbos”,
- Does a rabbi's blessing make a food kosher? What is meant by a kosher kitchen? Why do some kosher products have K symbols and others OU symbols on their package? Why won't my Jewish daughter-in-law eat the kosher style hotdogs I bought? This page. — “What is Kosher?”,
- kosher also kasher adj. Judaism . Conforming to dietary laws; ritually pure: kosher meat. Selling or serving food prepared in accordance with The only kosher flesh foods are from animals that chew the cud and have cloven hoofs, such as cattle, sheep, goats, and deer; the hindquarters must. — “kosher: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Kosher foods are those that conform to the regulations of the Jewish Halakhic law framework. There are also certain Kosher rules which are found there. Reasons for food being non-kosher include the presence of ingredients derived from non-kosher animals or from kosher animals that were not properly. — “Kosher foods - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Learn about the Jewish dietary laws of kashrut (kosher), why we observe these laws, the various foods and combinations that are forbidden, and the certification of kosher foods. — “Judaism 101: Kashrut: Jewish Dietary Laws”,
- Definition of kosher in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of kosher. Pronunciation of kosher. Translations of kosher. kosher synonyms, kosher antonyms. Information about kosher in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. kosher. — “kosher - definition of kosher by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Classic kosher delicatessen serving international cuisine, smoked fish, soups & salads, and more. — “Kosher Nosh”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about kosher at . Make research projects and school reports about kosher easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “kosher Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Kosher definition, fit or allowed to be eaten or used, according to the dietary or ceremonial laws: See more. — “Kosher | Define Kosher at ”,
- Jewish Cooking for Kosher Cookbooks - Jewish books and Judaica holiday items. Online shopping for Jewish Recipes. — “What does Kosher mean - Your Kosher Cooking information Source”,
related images for kosher
- kosher qx jpg
- kosher sorvet jpg
- Kosher jpg
- kosher jpg
- kosher certificate jpg
- kosher jpg
- kosher d jpg
- kosher jpg
- logoBIRnew JPG
- עסקים בעלי תעודת כשרות בנו ש
- kosher jpg
- KOSHER gif
- kosher2 jpg
- FAMI QS 认证证书 清真洁食认证Halal证书 清真洁食认证Kosher证书 社会责任
- ISO9001 2000认证 HACCP认证 有机茶标志准用证
- Click to enlarge
- myspace com thisiskosher
- kosher jpg
- kosher jpg
- KOSHER1 JPG
- kosherpunkrock com I must have watched the trailer and re read portions from the book a dozen times and I never got tired of any of it Seriously And now I m singing Hava Nagila again read more
- kosher wn jpg
- kpk opt jpg
- kosher jpg
- KOSHER jpg
- Click to Enlarge WOW only $19 99
- kosher QD jpg
- Kosher jpg
- kosher aisle jpg
- Certifikát kóšer JPEG
- kosherBig jpg
- kosher dalian jpg
- kosher lg jpg
- COMING SOON
- Potassium Chloride
- kosher2 jpg
- kosher jpg
- kosher certificate jpg
- Kosher2009 jpg
related videos for kosher
- Obama = Kosher Puppet Obama is a Zionist puppet that is trying to fool you. He will use your tax money to finance genocides. Supporting Israel is supporting terrorism, or you forgot the videos you watched about Israel killing children and whole families? Don't look away from this. McCain is also a...
- Zionist Kosher Tax and the symbols on YOUR food supporting Israel IT'S TRUE! Major food companies throughout America/UK actually pay a Jewish Tax amounting to hundreds of million of dollars per year in order to receive protection. This hidden tax gets passed, of course, to all non-Jewish consumers of the products. The scam is to coerce the companies to pay up or suffer the consequences of a Jewish boycott. Jewish consumers have learned not to buy any kitchen product that does not have the (U) the (K) and other similar markings. The perpetrators of these elaborate extortion schemes are actually Rabbinical Councils that are set up, not just in the US but in other western countries as well. For example, the largest payola operation in the US is run by those who license the (U) symbol. The (U) symbol provides protection for many products sold here in Aztlan and in the United States. This symbol is managed by the The Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations with headquarters at 333 Seventh Avenue in New York City. The scam works like a well oiled machine and is now generating vast amounts of funds, some of which are being utilized by the Union of Orthodox Rabbis to support the Zionist government in Israel. The website of the Union of Orthodox Jewish Congregations is full of pro-Israel and anti-Palestinian propaganda. The "Kosher Nostra" protection racket starts when an Orthodox Rabbi approaches a company to warn the owners that unless their product is certified as kosher, or "fit for a Jew to eat", they will face a boycott by every Jew in ...
- Kosher struggle: Israeli women vs ***ist Judaism For generations Jews have come to touch the stones of the holiest Jewish site, the Western Wall. But over the years the area has become increasingly dangerous for women. They can only pray in an area one fifth the size of the men's and in recent months have been attacked with chairs, rocks and vegetables, called derogatory names and even dragged along the ground.
- Peter Capusotto - Kosher Waters 07/08/2009 - Kosher Waters
- Kosher Flesh A joint effort between TMF Productions and Go East Productions, Kosher Flesh is the Jewish Zombie love extravaganza of the year. Directed, Produced, Written and Edited by Peter Greenlees, Tim King and Roman Telford.
- I'm Keeping Kosher for Christmas A young boy struggles over which faith to honor during the holiday season.
- What is "Kosher" Anyway? Explaining what kosher means and what the difference between kosher and unkosher is. I forgot to point out that kosher food is not "blessed" by a rabbi. The symbols on kosher foods only mean that they are certified to have been made in compliance with the rules in my video.
- Peter capusotto 20 09 10 Kosher Waters
- : Kosher Crackers : Foamy The Squirrel Pilz-E talks about the goodness that is his kosher cracker. Which leads Germaine to suspect he's been drastically misinformed about the meaning of "Kosher"
- Halal, Kosher or Hoax قالوا ما في بطون هذه الأنعام خالصة لذكورنا please follow these links that influenced this video hereinbelow: weaselzippers.us weasel zippers http vlad tepes http blogs veterinary_news default.aspx vegetariandiet.tk http ::un:dhimmi:: watching the enablers of ... travel.dani- http ?q=save+us+from+...
- Chris Garneau - "Relief" Absolutely Kosher Records Like this video? Come see thousands more at the Net's biggest, uncensored, completely diy punk, ***, indie and alternative music video site, ! We've got News, Games, Contests and the stuff that we can't show on YouTube! Free! Uncensored! Retarded! !Directors: Dori Oskowitz & Daniel Stessen
- Arthur: Is That Kosher? Part 1 of 2 TV Quality Season 12 Episode 1: plz read! :UPLOADED AND CUT BY ME really good quality!:D! this is the episode when Francines aunt comes for yom kippur and then francine and her sister catherine have a competition of the fasting...watch the vid for the rest lol. *(****** GUYS IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO UPLOAD THE SEASSON 12 EPISODES..why? because the quality of these vids are TV quality and theyre about 200mb per episode (including both parts) and when ever i cut it, the parts go to around 100 mb soo plzz guys gimme some time!
- Rabbi Shmuley Kosher *** Lecture Clip
- Arthur (S12E146//P1/4) Is That Kosher? Arthur Season 12 Episode 146 Part 1/4 "Is That Kosher?; Never, Never, Never" Synopsis: With her Grandma Bubba`s help, Francine learns about family traditions and communal celebration.
- Kosher Face - Poker Face (Lady Gaga) Parody Kosher Face: Written, Sung, Performed, and Directed by: Ashley Faith. Co-Direction and Cinematography by: Patrick Hogan. A very special thanks to: Patrick Hogan, Stephen Rosa, Mike Seiman, Emily Seiman, Dan the Waldbaums man, Sophie Tatum. Lyrics: I don't eat burgers like they do with all the cheese I'll take a number four but hold the bacon please I can't eat lobster, can't eat shrimp, and can't eat crab Some people say that its the very best I'll never have Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh-e-oh e-oh I love my matzah and bagels with the lox-uh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh-e-oh e-oh I love my matzah and bagels with the lox-uh Can't eat that can't eat that No I can't eat that I'm Kosher Face (I read the Torah that's for sure-uh) Can't eat that can't eat that No I can't eat that I'm Kosher Face (I read the Torah that's for sure-uh) KKK-Kosher Face KK-Kosher Face KKK-Kosher Face KK-Kosher Face I don't eat camel, don't eat pig, and don't eat hare People don't understand and think that it's unfair But hooves are cloven, and they like to chew their cud And who wants to eat something that rolls around in mud Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh-e-oh e-oh I love my matzah and bagels with the lox-uh Oh oh oh oh oh oh oh-e-oh e-oh I love my matzah and bagels with the lox-uh Can't eat that can't eat that No I can't eat that I'm Kosher Face (I read the Torah that's for sure-uh) Can't eat that can't eat that No I can't eat that I'm Kosher Face (I read the Torah that's for sure-uh) KKK-Kosher Face KK-Kosher Face KKK ...
- Agriprocessors kosher slaughterhouse - A 2nd investigation Please note that this should not be construed as a negative reflection of Jewish traditions. "Kosher" slaughter is intended to be more humane, though it doesn't work in a modern, corrupt factory-farming environment. UPDATE: USDA has confirmed PETA's findings of intentional abuse. Though Agriprocessors promised to shape up, an August 2008 investigation reveals continued abuse. A new undercover investigation again reveals extreme cruelty and non-compliance with kosher rules. For more details, from a Jewish perspective, on the problems with modern kosher slaughter please visit f1
- Passover Recipe - Kosher Brownies and Strauss-Elite present: Israelicious. A video recipe for Brownies, Kosher for Passover
- a so-called "KOSHER" slaughterhouse. witness how the Kosher tradition is ***ed for big profits! THIS IS A SO-CALLED KOSHER SLAUGHTERHOUSE! I Traditional Kosher regulations have been misinterpreted and manipulated to fit into today's factory farming methods and therefore have become even more treacherous for the animals being slaughtered. For example, Kosher slaughtered animals cannot be touched by humans therefore with today's factory farming, the "Kosher" slaughter is done by a machine. Check out this website for more information:
- Kosher Sportsman Craig's sport sketch, about UK sporting events and UK sport products.
- Are we keeping Kosher? Are we keeping Kosher? Poor health as a result of Diet is a worldwide problem Rabbi David Rosen we have a responsibility to take care of our health, and that of others Rabbi Shear Yashuv Cohen Prepare yourself being healthy, pure, clean in your mind your soul your body all intertwined. Men of a clean heart, a clean conscience is a righteous person that can worship G_d Jonathan Wolf, Kosher fast foods is full of fat, has excessive protein and is fried, made in damaging ways. Dr Joel Fuhrman MD physician/ author, we have these weapons of mass destruction on every street corner, donuts, cheese burgers, potato chips, junk food, kids are living on a junk food diet Rabbi Yonassan Gershom Kosher is a system that has to do with our interaction with the environment, we praise Gd for the fruits of the tree, Fruit of the earth if we are not caring for that earth, if those foods are filled with chemicals that are making us sick, or If the animals that we are eating are so filled with hormones and antibiotics that are likely to cause cancer, then I dont believe that we are keeping kosher in the moral spiritual sense that G_d gave it to us for Deuteronomy Gen 1-29,31 states the Ideal diet that Hashem prefers for humanity Prominent Jews that were Vegetarians, the first Ashke*** Chief Rabbi of Israel Rav Cook and Chief Rabbi of Israel Army Shlomo Corin Excerpt from A Sacred duty see full video at Richard H. Schwartz - Author of Judaism and Vegetarianism and president ...
- Arthur: Is That Kosher? Part 2 of 2 TV Quality Season 12 Episode 1: plz read! :UPLOADED AND CUT BY ME :D! this is the episode when Francines aunt comes for yom kippur and then francine and her sister catherine have a competition of the fasting...watch the vid for the rest lol. GUYS IT MAY TAKE SOME TIME TO UPLOAD THE SEASSON 12 EPISODES..why? because the quality of these vids are TV quality and theyre about 200mb per episode (including both parts) and when ever i cut it, the parts go to around 100 mb soo plzz guys gimme some time!
- Kosher Honey Chicken Recipe | Jamie Geller from shows you how to make her delicious Kosher Honey Chicken recipe. This easy to make Kosher recipe is perfect for holidays or an elegant dinner party. Jamie Geller is the author of the critically-acclaimed cookbook, "Quick and Kosher: Recipes from the Bride Who Knew Nothing" (Feldheim Publishers, 2007) For all your kosher food needs, please shop FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS SAVE 20% on your first order when you use coupon code YOUTUBE at checkout!
- 'The Kosher Sutra' Author Shmuley Boteach spoke with "The Early Show" anchors about how to keep your relationships passionate.
- What is Kosher Meat? Ask the Meat Science Guy: What is Kosher Meat?
- The Kosher War - New York Post A new non-kosher restaurant in Williamsburg serves up pork and shellfish.
- Marshmallows NOT Vegetarian Emes Jel NOT Kosher Part 2 PART 2: Marshmallows aren't Vegetarian (unless specifically stated and *lab-tested*). Modern "marshmallows" are made with air-blown gelatin. Gelatin is probably the most repulsive of all animal products- made from rendering down the hooves, connective tissues, joints, eyeballs, brains and anything else that ends up in the sluice grates of the slaughterhouse floor. Originally, Marshmallows were made from the Marsh Mallows - a plant from Egypt. They were an expensive imported delicacy around the turn of the last century. Not too long after that, somebody found that you could make a fair approximation of the real Marshmallow texture by air-blowing gelatin and adding all sorts of other junk. The government never forced the frauds to change their deceptive labeling. It became so common that within a few decades, almost nobody even remembered what "Marshmallows" actually were, nor where the name came from. Which leads us to today, when scumbags will defraud the public, mislead entrepreneurs, sicken consumers, etc., by claiming that their gels can make "vegetarian" marshmallows. The answer? Filing complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and FDA. Somebody please let me know who to complain to in Canada. The other (BEST) solution is a class-action lawsuit.
- Kosherfest: Breaking down the buzz over kosher food JTA reports from Kosherfest 2009, the kosher food trade show in New Jersey.
- Kosher Spies (HUNGRY BEAST) Two Mossad spies rendezvous somewhere in Tel Aviv to discuss the issue of using Australian passports in their next hit. .au/hungrybeast
- Summer Canning, Kosher Dills a Tutorial Make your own pickles with the bounty at the local farmers market or farm stand, do it in the way of our grandmothers and great grandmothers. It is certainly a labor of love, but worth every minute. Get your kids involved and it will be even more meaningful and you will make memories that will not be forgotten as well as passing on a vital skill. Food preservation is something that should not been soon forgotten and set aside in favor of easy and convenient ways. We should all know how to preserve our harvests, whether it be pickling, jamming, dehydrating or smoking. You can get the recipe at my blog: www.whatsfordinner- Until next time: See Ya!
- kosher waters - peter capusotto Peter Capusotto y sus videos
- Crank That Kosher Boy Who say Jews can't kick it?
- Marshmallows NOT Vegetarian Emes Jel NOT Kosher Part 1 Part 1 of 2: Marshmallows aren't vegetarian (unless specifically stated and *lab-tested*). Modern "marshmallows" are made with air-blown gelatin. Gelatin is probably the most repulsive of all animal products- made from rendering down the hooves, connective tissues, joints, eyeballs, brains and anything else that ends up in the sluice grates of the slaughterhouse floor. Originally, Marshmallows were made from the Marsh Mallows - a plant from Egypt. They were an expensive imported delicacy around the turn of the last century. Not too long after that, somebody found that you could make a fair approximation of the real Marshmallow texture by air-blowing gelatin and adding all sorts of other junk. The government never forced the frauds to change their deceptive labeling. It became so common that within a few decades, almost nobody even remembered what "Marshmallows" actually were, nor where the name came from. Which leads us to today, when scumbags will defraud the public, mislead entrepreneurs, sicken consumers, etc., by claiming that their gels can make "vegetarian" marshmallows. The answer? Filing complaints with the Federal Trade Commission and FDA. Somebody please let me know who to complain to in Canada. The other (BEST) solution is a class-action lawsuit. See PART 2 of this video.
- Kosher Butchers A promotional film for Stroh and Goldberg Kosher Meats. It shows the process from stockyard to butcher shop. WARNING: There is a very graphic slaughter scene.
- Roasted Sweet Vegetables in Spicy Cinnamon Cider - Kosher Recipe | Jamie Geller from shows you how to make her Roasted Sweet Vegetables in Spicy Cinnamon Cider Kosher recipe. This side dish is perfect with chicken or turkey! Simmer apple cider, white wine vinegar, olive oil, lemon juice, light brown sugar, cinnamon, nutmeg, cayenne pepper, Kosher salt and margarine in a medium pan. Pour over butternut squash, baby carrots, golden raisins, regular raisins, and sweet potatoes. Cover and bake at 375 for an hour and a half. Jamie Geller is the author of the critically-acclaimed cookbook, "Quick and Kosher Recipes from the Bride Who Knew Nothing" (Feldheim Publishers, 2007) For all your kosher food needs, please shop FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS SAVE 20% on your first order of $50 or more by using coupon code YOUTUBE at checkout!
- Kosher Nation In this captivating account of a Bible-based practice that has grown into a multibillion- dollar industry, journalist Sue Fishkoff travels throughout America and to Shanghai, China to find out who eats kosher food, who produces it, who is responsible for its certification, and how this fascinating world continues to evolve. Series: "Herman P. and Sophia Taubman Endowed Symposia in Jewish Studies" [2/2011] [Humanities] [Show ID: 20643]
- If This Is Kosher... (Short) An abbreviated version of the documentary recording the horrific conditions within the world's largest glatt kosher slaughterhouse, AgriProcessors Inc. Narrated by author, Jonathan Safran Foer, this video records the multiple abuses inflicted on animals within the plant. These conditions have raised questions within the Jewish community on the consumption of meat and exposed a scandal in the kosher meat industry. For more information please visit
- Cheese Quiche - Kosher Recipe Find Recipe - | Jamie Geller from shows you how to make her quick and easy Kosher Cheese Quiche recipe. Whisk heavy cream, four large eggs, flour, nutmeg, course black pepper, Kosher salt, Havarti cheese, Cheddar cheese, and baby spinach leaves. Pour into prepared pie crust and sprinkle with mozzarella. Bake at 350 for one hour. Jamie Geller is the author of the critically-acclaimed cookbook, "Quick and Kosher: Recipes from the Bride Who Knew Nothing" (Feldheim Publishers, 2007) For all your kosher food needs, please shop FIRST TIME CUSTOMERS SAVE 20% on your first order of $50 or more by using coupon code YOUTUBE at checkout!
- Kosher Healing Rabbi Herschel Lazaroff teaches the kabbalah and Jewish philosophy in how it relates to his unique healing practice of Energy Resonant Transference and Therapeutic Thought.
- Jewish Kosher Certification Food Tax Read Time Magazine article from 1932. Is Kosher a legitimate quality standard, or is it a Jewish tax on food? As long as non jews don't know of this and buy kosher food unknowingly, it acts as a tax towards non-jews.
- kosher face "Kosher Face" is Sheer's send-up of Lady Gaga's "Poker Face"... a tribute to the members of the tribe of Abraham... a tongue-in-cheek exploration of the Jewish experience, populated by a host of Jewish celebrities of today... and the past. Shalom.
- Center for Kosher Culinary Arts: Painting and Writing With Melted Chocolate Pastry Chef Mark Hellermann of the professional program in Baking and Pastry at the Center for Kosher Culinary Arts, demonstrates how to use the medium of melted chocolate to make designs on cakes and petit fours.
- Kosher Wine Tasting for Passover - Episode #655 Gary Vaynerchuk is joined by his dad Sasha to pair some Kosher wines with Matzoh and Gefilte fish.
twitter about kosher
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about kosher
“Kosher Side Dish Recipes. Kosher Soup Recipes. National Holiday Recipes. Ask Jamie Geller is Quick & Kosher: Meals In Minutes Different From Your First Book”
— Everything kosher with Jamie Geller,
“Your sole source for comprehensive New York Kosher Restaurant information The restaurant is located on Teaneck's famous Kosher Mile, at 445 Cedar Lane. The restaurant will offer”
— Teaneck " Koshertopia,
“My Kosher Blog is a way for enthusiastic kosher community members to interact with one another in a fun and relevant online community”
— Everything Kosher in Los Angeles,
“For People with Good Taste Joy of Kosher Blog. For People with Good Taste. Kosher Wine for Thanksgiving. Written by admin on November 22nd, 2010. At a Thanksgiving dinner, the most important question is usually white or dark. At my Thanksgiving dinner, it is white or red”
— Joy of Kosher Blog,
“Contact The Kosher Blog. Question? Suggestion? We'd love to hear from Remember, the Kosher Blog is essentially run by volunteers, so don't be surprised if we”
— Kosher Blog " Contact The Kosher Blog,
“We hope this moderated forum will help answer your questions about kosher. Kosherization in a food plant. ekdman. 1. Mon, Aug 9 2010, 01:41 PM. kosher alcohol. shmouel”
— KosherClasses: Kosher Forum,
“Kosher. Tuesday, January 20, 2009. A Spoonful of Sugar. I have some seriously picky eaters The shop is certified kosher, by the Rabbinate of the Galil, where most of its spices”
— Kosher, kosher-
related keywords for kosher
- kosher salt
- kosher food
- kosher diet
- kosher wine
- kosher gelatin
- kosher delight
- kosher symbols
- kosher fish
- kosher recipes
- kosher rules
- kosher salt vs sea salt
- kosher salt vs table salt
- kosher salt substitute
- kosher salt wiki
- kosher salt iodine
- kosher salt steak
- kosher salt to table salt conversion
- kosher salt lake city
- kosher salt nutrition
- kosher salt shaker