- : Kombucha Kombucha Phenomenon: The Miracle Health Tea: How to Safely Make and Use Kombucha by Betsy Pryor and Sanford Holst (Paperback - Apr. 1, 1996). — “: Kombucha”,
- Kombucha This article is about the Russian fermented tea. For the Japanese kelp tea of same name, see kombu. — “Kombucha: Information from ”,
- Kombucha Tea, Extract and Capsules are a natural health care plan that battles harmful environmetal hazards, increases athletic performance. — “Kombucha Tea, Extract & Capsules - Nature's Perfect Health”,
- Kombucha tea is an ancient drink from Manchuria that is cultivated from a culture formed from Bacterium Iylinum. The taste of Kombucha is slightly acidic in nature and has been known to taste like apple cider vinegar, slightly sweet, slightly sour. — “Pages - Kombucha”,
- kombucha and alcohol, kombucha tea recall, wholefoods recall kombucha tea, kombucha is it safe, kombucha and pregrancy, functional foods, live kombucha, raw kombucha, organic kombucha, starter kits, how to make kombucha mushroom tea, how to make. — “”,
- Honest Tea creates and promotes delicious, truly healthy, organic beverages. We strive to grow with the same honesty we use to craft our products, HONEST TEA is excited to introduce HONEST KOMBUCHA - a new line of ready-to-drink organic kombucha (kom-boo-cha) drinks with active probiotic. — “HONEST TEA - NATURE GOT IT RIGHT. WE PUT IT IN A BOTTLE”,
- Something ancient has come to America, and you need to know about it so you can strive to prevent diseases like cancer and arthritis; so that you can protect your family's health by simply drinking this traditional homemade beverage, called Kombucha, to detoxify and energize your bodies. — “Kombucha - by Tom Valentine”,
- Buy Kombucha Tea online. Learn about Kombucha Cultures, Kombucha Recipe. Get 7 Day Kombucha Course Free. Buy Original Kombucha Tea Bottle, Custom Kombucha Blend. — “Kombucha | Kombucha Tea & Recipe | Kombucha Culture”,
- Kombucha tea is a sweetened tisane produced through fermentation. A kombucha "mushroom" mother, also called a SCOBY, for Symbiotic Culture of Bacteria and Yeast (and sometimes. — “How to Make Kombucha Tea (with video) - wikiHow”,
- Kombucha Tea - Make it for free, it is Easy, Fun, and Delicious. Get Kombucha cultures here and improve your health. Read testimonials. Learn more now!. — “Kombucha Tea - Make it for FREE”,
- Another feature of Kombucha is that, biochemically speaking, it is an adaptogen, that is a substance which has no harmful effects, but which works on a wide variety of conditions by normalising the metabolism of the body, and bringing it back into balance. — “What Is Kombucha?”,
- Kombucha is a fermented tea that is often drunk for medicinal purposes. The bacterial component of a kombucha culture usually consists of several species, but will almost always contain Gluconacetobacter xylinus. — “Kombucha - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- It represents what is probably the most accurate synoptic review available of scientific research into the "Kombucha" phenomenon. Kombucha however is experiencing a phenomenal resurgence of popularity internationally as a healthful tonic beverage. — “Gaia Research - Kombucha”, gaiaresearch.co.za
- Kombucha has proved itself to be a quite remarkable therapeutic drink, made from sweetened tea into which a Kombucha Doctors, consultants, and practitioners are now recommending Kombucha to their patients. — “Benefits of drinking Kombucha tea a detoxifying daily health”, organic-
- Kombucha has proved itself to be a quite remarkable therapeutic drink, made from sweetened tea into which a Kombucha Doctors, consultants, and practitioners are now recommending Kombucha to their patients. — “Benefits of drinking Kombucha tea for detoxifying, daily”,
- Kombucha Botanica and E3 Live AFA promotes probiotics, organic acids, enzymes and B-Vitamins. — “Kombucha Botanica: Healthy Living Tonic, Probiotic E3 Live AFA”,
- Kombucha tea is a popular healthbeverage made by fermenting black tea and cane sugar with a Kombuchaculture or mushroom. — “Kombucha 2000 - Kombucha Tea & Cultures - Mushrooms,Supplies”, kombucha2000.com
- Long popular in other countries, Kombucha tea is gaining popularity in the United States. — “Kombucha tea: What are the health benefits? - ”,
- Kombucha Wonder Drink's naturally occurring acids can help detoxify and energize your body – without alcohol. Certified organic. Kombucha Wonder Drink. Sparkling Fermented Tea. This bottle is an invitation to take part in an ancient tradition. To sip from a simpler, more enlightened time that began. — “Kombucha Wonder Drink – the curiously tart, sparkling”,
- Make Kombucha Mushroom Tea At Home and Save. Learn The Facts to Brew Safely. Get Full Kombucha Brewing Support! Complete Brew Now Kombucha Mushroom Tea Kit Available. — “Kombucha Kamp - Kombucha Mushroom Kits, Kombucha Brewing Support”,
- We are delighted to introduce our "Enlightened" line of GT's Kombucha. Our new interpretation of this ancient elixir has a lighter and smoother personality while maintaining the same high nutritional value that you have come to expect from us. — “GT's Kombucha - Home”,
- Free Range on Food is a forum for discussion of all things culinary. You can share your thoughts on the latest Washington Post Food section, get suggestions from fellow cooks and food lovers, or swap old-fashioned recipes the new-fashioned way. — “Free Range on Food: Kombucha, Cooking for One and your pre”,
- However, we will not hesitate to publicize our personal experience, and those of others, to inform as to the likelihood of health benefits directly contributed to use of Kombucha Tea and derivatives. Millions of people, all over the world, use Kombucha daily. — “, health tea, information and products”,
related videos for kombucha
- How to Make Kombucha Tea Learn to make Kombucha Tea at home for about $1 a gallon. This video includes complete instructions and a full demonstration of all the steps.
- What Are Some Kombucha Benefits and Kombucha Side Effects? - kombucha benefits and kombucha side effects. oh yeah.. it's kombucha time baby! In this video I discuss not only some benefits of drinking kombucha tea.. BUT some of the reported kombucha side effects. You will want to listen in on this one, b/c I am not afraid to be open and actually say that some people may well be allergic to kombucha in their current state.. OR if they are drinking it too much, too soon, and too fast. THE GOOD NEWS! If you do experience some kombucha side effects, all is not lost.. because as you see in the kombucha video, I offer up some ways to help with this too :) NOTE: I am not a medical dr, and if you are experiencing major pain in any way, please consult your medical dr. and if they have no idea what you are talking about... send them over to
- Benefits Of Kombucha Tea (Part 1 of 2) *************** ****************** "Recover from anything and start living in the top 1% of the healthiest people on the planet." ******************** Click on the Link above now! ********************** Matthew Armstrong - Author of "You Will Be Thin & Feel Great" see explains the history, benefits and how to make Kombucha Tea.
- DJ Boss - Kombucha (B1) Mr Boss? Please give us more tracks like this one!
- How to Flavor Kombucha Tea Learn to flavor your Kombucha Tea! Kombucha is a versatile fermented beverage and can be flavored using juice, fruit, herbs and more. Create your own unique flavor your family will enjoy!
- How To Make Kombucha Tea : Kombucha Culture & Brewing Learn more about kombucha cultures and brewing kombucha tea with expert brewing tips in this free medicinal healing video clip. Expert: Hannah Crum Bio: Hannah Crum has a workshop where she teaches how to make Kombucha, a drink from a mushroom for medicinal healing. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Kombucha Tea Tinsley discusses Kombucha Tea, it's health benefits, where to buy it, and her love of it!
- How To Make Kombucha Tea (Part 2 of 2) *************** ****************** "Recover from anything and start living in the top 1% of the healthiest people on the planet." ******************** Click on the Link above now! ********************** Buy Your Kombucha culture at the link below now. ****************** http ************************* ******************** Click on the Link above now! ********************** How to make kombucha tea. Matthew Armstrong - Author of "You Will Be Thin & Feel Great" see explains the history, benefits and how to make Kombucha Tea.
- Kombucha I just tasted the Synergy Trilogy one and if you do not like the taste of fresh ginger then you will not like it. It tastes like sprite with ginger in it. Please ignore my hair in this video. I was in the middle of doing it. Kombucha is a wonderful fermented Chinese tea. I did not like it at first but I have grown to love it and appreciate it. The taste is not repulsive but it does have a vinegary smell but not so much a vinegary taste. You have to be careful if you are to make it at home. You will need a SCOBY (Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast) or a "mother". The health benefits far out weigh the taste. I started drinking 1/4 a cup a day now I am up to a whole bottle. Give it a try!
- Kombucha Starting a kombucha tea culture.
- My Kombucha Mushroom beautiful kombucha mushroom
- Toddler eats kombucha mother Update: Noelle is now almost 5 years old. Just to clarify to those of you who are freaking out that we taught our child to eat Kombucha mothers...we didn't. This was a one time event. We walked into the kitchen and found her digging into our Kombucha that had been put on the table for us to harvest and start a new brew. We thought it was hilarious and documented it. She showed no ill effects from her indulgence and has yet to do a repeat performance although she does still enjoy drinking Kombucha.
- Kombucha Review Synergy Organic and Raw Kombucha Review
- Kombucha - Grow your OWN Mother without a Baby! SCOBY - Symbiotic Culture of Bacterias & Yeast Grow your own Kombucha (Kom - BOO- cha) mother easily using store bought organic raw kombucha (beverage), 100% green tea, white granulated sugar & filtered water! Works best if the room temperature is quite warm, perhaps 75-85 degrees. Warmer temps will promote faster culture growth. Alternatively, turn your oven into an incubator! Just leave the oven light on 24-7 & keep the door closed! The light bulb will generate enough heat to keep the oven cozy warm for your cultures to grow! *********** snippet from: Kombucha culture has a wide range of organic acids, probiotics, acids and enzymes that give it its extraordinary value. Heres a brief look at the benefits of each: Beneficial Probiotics - Due to the prolific presence of pesticides, antibiotics, and preservatives, the beneficial micro-organisms present in our bodies are being destroyed and killed off on a regular basis. These friendly microbes play a huge role in our digestive and immune systems. Therefore, it is crucial that they are replenished from natural sources like kefir, yogurt, and Kombucha. Our beverages contain Lactobacillus Bacterium and S. Boulardii, which can help support a healthy digestive and immune system. Live Active Enzymes - Active Enzymes are generally only found in foods that have not been cooked, processed, or refined. They are like the spark plugs for the bodys cells because they put life back in our bodies. If you think about it, the body is a living thing; why would you ...
- Kombucha: How to Make (Brew) a 1 Gallon Batch I demonstrate how to make or "brew" your own 1 gallon batch of kombucha. To see how to grow the SCOBY required to make kombucha, watch my other video titled: Kombucha: How to Grow a SCOBY (Mother) From Scratch. Ingredients: 1/2 C reserve kombucha 1 SCOBY 5 bags black tea 1 C sugar 1 gallon spring water Supplies: 6 QT stainless steel pot 1 gallon glass jar Breathable cloth Rubber band Wooden spoon Bring water to a boil. Add sugar, stir and let dissolve for 5 minutes. Add bags of black tea and let steep for 10 - 15 minutes. Cover pot and let tea cool to room temp. Add reserve kombucha and SCOBY Cover jar with cloth and fasten with rubber band. Let sit in dark quiet place until feremented and baby forms.
- Kombucha Recipe - 5 Simple Steps... How To Make Kombucha Tea with Kombucha Kamp Brewing Kombucha is a simple process that yields delicious, healthful femented tea. Though it may seem intimidating at first, this 60 second video shows just how easy it is to make Kombucha. Share it with your friends! Then visit the recipe page to download FREE illustrated instructions on How To Make Kombucha Tea, with Hannah Crum of Kombucha Kamp. "Kombucha is an all natural health beverage chockfull of probiotics and other healthy amino acids. Probiotic literally means "for life". Unlike antibiotics, which kill ALL of the bacteria in your body, even the good stuff, probiotics re-establish the natural ecology of the intestinal flora. Probiotics are said to boost immunity, enhance mood, fight allergies, detoxify the body and rid the body of disease. The Kombucha benefits you experience may vary. However, Kombucha is NOT a panacea -- it doesn't cure ANYTHING! It brings the body back into balance so that it may heal itself naturally. That is how it is able to do so much -- because it works with your body's natural immune system." Learn More At:
- Geeks Making Kombucha Tea Tea + Sugar + Symbiotic Colony of Bacteria and Yeast = Fun!
- 100 Day Juice Feast #86 - Kombucha Tea & partner Yoga position ************** ******************** Click on the link above to free yourself of dis-ease, regain your health and start living in the top 1% of the healthiest people on the planet! Do it now!! ) Kombucha tea benefits partner yoga position Enema and how to clean the bowels Get the meat and dairy out!
- Kombucha KOMBUCHA TEA This video is so late. I made it on March 19. Kombucha is the business. I have been drinkng it for years. GT's Kombucha Tea High Country Kombucha Tea This my response to The BlackRawfoodist video --- This is my response to the BlackRawFoodist
- Kombucha: How to Grow a SCOBY (Mother) From Scratch I demonstrate how to grow a kombucha SCOBY / mother / mushroom / fungus / starter / culture etc from scratch. To see how to make kombucha, watch my video titled Kombucha: How to Make (Brew) a 1 Gallon Batch. Ingredients: 2 bottles GT's original kombucha 2 bags black tea (no Earl Grey or herbal tea) A little under 1/3 C sugar 2 C spring water Supplies: 6 QT stainless steel pot 1/2 gallon glass jar Breathable cloth Rubber band Wooden spoon Bring water to a boil. Add sugar, stir and let dissolve for 5 minutes. Add black tea, cover and let steep for 10 - 15 minutes. Put steeped tea in jar and let cool to room temp. (or allow tea to cool in pot and then pour into jar) Open bottles and let cultures float to top. Pour 1/2 of each bottle into jar. Cover jar with cloth and fasten with rubber band. Let sit in dark quiet place until SCOBY forms.
- How to Make Kombucha Kombucha is a fermented tea and sugar drink that has amazing health benefits. Learn how easy it can be to make it at home in this video by certified Nutritional Therapist, Craig Fear. To learn more about Craig and his practice, Pioneer Valley Nutritional Therapy, visit his page at:
- Kombucha Process "Culture" by Nöle Giulini Documentation of the process Nöle uses to cultivate kombucha fungus to be used in her artwork. For more information visit .
- Checking the Kombucha and Making Your Own Shampoo NO KOMBUCHA SCOBIES ARE AVAILABLE AT THIS TIME, I stopped making kombucha. Kombucha Shampoo - Dorothy from shows how to make Kombucha Shampoo, or your own herbal tea combination: 1 dark-colored bottle to keep heat out of the essential oils. It will destroy their effectiveness. SHAMPOO (For 8 oz.) Mix equal parts of liquid castile soap to equal parts of an herbal infusion. Add I drop each of Rosemary and Lavender EO, coconut essential oil, or essentil oil of choice Used alone or combine herbs for preference and strength of desired infusion, depending on your needs: I usually choose 2-3 herbs using 1 tbl. each. You prepare an infusion same as you'd do for tea, but steeping the herbs longer,15+ mins. To extract the healing properties of the herbs, I leave mine to infuse for several hours, tho you don't have to. Wait till infusion is cooled before mixing. You don't want to expose the EO's to heat and destroy it's benefits and potency. I use Kombucha tea, which has steeped in the sun for 12 hours or more. ROSEMARY LAVENDER SAGE NETTLES Add 1 tbl. vegetable glycerin Gently mix and pour into bottle. Then refrigerate. HAIR RINSE FOR OILY HAIR (For 8 oz.) Mix I part Apple Cider Vinegar or Kombucha to 3 parts Herbal Infusion or plain water, using the same herbs as the shampoo. Add 1-3 drops each of Rosemary and Lavender Essential Oil Shake well and refrigerate. After applying, I don't rinse it out. Others may instruct you to do so, but leaving the rinse in works ...
- Kombucha Part 2 This is part 2 of the Kombucha making process - fermentation and bottling. Check out the instructable at to see the step by step instructions on how to brew some kombucha of your own.
- How To Make Kombucha Tea : How to Mix Brewed Tea with Kombucha Cultures Learn how to mix brewing tea with kombucha cultures for kombucha tea with expert brewing tips in this free medicinal healing video clip. Expert: Hannah Crum Bio: Hannah Crum has a workshop where she teaches how to make Kombucha, a drink from a mushroom for medicinal healing. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- How To Make Kombucha Tea : Benefits of Kombucha Tea Learn the different health benefits of kombucha tea with expert brewing tips in this free medicinal healing video clip. Expert: Hannah Crum Bio: Hannah Crum has a workshop where she teaches how to make Kombucha, a drink from a mushroom for medicinal healing. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- Kombucha making with Raw Dawg Rory @ Catch A Healthy Habit Cafe Raw Dawg Rory makes Kombucha creating look easy! Catch A Healthy Habit offers educational workshops every Thursday! Coming soon Alex Jamison (Supersize Me), David Wolfe, Matthew Grace, Arthur Haines...
- Healthy Drinks: Fruit & Vegetable Juicing, Kombucha, Coconut Kefir Water and Natural Soda - Drinking less soda and therefore consuming less sugar is a great step towards better health. Health food stores offer a wide variety of healthy and delicious drink options. In this interview with Assistant Store Manager of Erewhon Natural Foods Market in Los Angeles,...
- Raw Dawg Rory talks Kombucha Tea 5 @ Catch A Healthy Habit Cafe Raw Dawg Rory talks Kombucha Tea @ Catch A Healthy Habit Cafe
- How To Make Kombucha Tea : How to Transport Kombucha Culture Babies Learn how to transport kombucha culture babies while brewing kombucha tea with expert brewing tips in this free medicinal healing video clip. Expert: Hannah Crum Bio: Hannah Crum has a workshop where she teaches how to make Kombucha, a drink from a mushroom for medicinal healing. Filmmaker: Nili Nathan
- How To Make A Kombucha Mushroom Tea Mother From Scratch by Liver Flush Man How to make a Kombucha mushroom tea mother by Jordan Blaikie Liver Flush Man. Kombucha tea is known as a longevity liver drink. The mushroom lives off of green tea and sugar. To make the kombucha mushroom mother you first must go out a buy 1-2 kombucha mushroom drinks from your local health food store. Pour the kombucha contents into a large glass container and secure a cotton cloth or coffee filter to the top as a lid. This lid should be wrapped together tightly with a elastic rubber band to keep the mushroom free from any contaminants and bugs. Let this container sit for 1-2 months depending on how large you want the mushroom to grow. When the mushroom starts to grow it forms little baby mushroom that then attach together forming one bigger mother mushroom. Once your kombucha mushroom is a good size you can begin giving babies to friends. The longer you have your kombucha mushroom the thinker and larger it will become as the babies keep multiplying and adding more and more layers to the full grown mushroom. A full grown kombucha mushroom is really many, many layers of smaller mushroom congealed together as one.
- How To Make Your Own Kombucha SCOBY Here's a quick and easy way to make your own kombucha SCOBY (and to start brewing your own fermented tea).
- Kombucha Mother - After 1 Week - SCOBY Here are my two kombucha mothers after 1 week of incubating in the oven. The green one was made with the multi-green kombucha, containing spirulina, blue-green algae, & chlorella. The golden one was made with plain old boring kombucha tea, nothing fancy added ;) *********** snippet from: Kombucha culture has a wide range of organic acids, probiotics, acids and enzymes that give it its extraordinary value. Heres a brief look at the benefits of each: Beneficial Probiotics - Due to the prolific presence of pesticides, antibiotics, and preservatives, the beneficial micro-organisms present in our bodies are being destroyed and killed off on a regular basis. These friendly microbes play a huge role in our digestive and immune systems. Therefore, it is crucial that they are replenished from natural sources like kefir, yogurt, and Kombucha. Our beverages contain Lactobacillus Bacterium and S. Boulardii, which can help support a healthy digestive and immune system. Live Active Enzymes - Active Enzymes are generally only found in foods that have not been cooked, processed, or refined. They are like the spark plugs for the bodys cells because they put life back in our bodies. If you think about it, the body is a living thing; why would you feed it something that is dead? Polyphenols - These are antioxidants that fight off the free-radicals that stress the body and compromise its youth and health. Organic Acids These nutrients can help promote tissue and blood ...
- How to Brew Kombucha Complete instructions on how to brew and bottle kombucha, a fermented Chinese probiotic tea, in the double fermentation method, with recipes for pineapple and strawberry-lemonade flavors. More information and free companion ebook available at Modern Alternative Mama: Supplies are available at Cultures For Health:
- Kombucha Tea Review If you want to try this tea, follow this link. A lot of people have been messaging me saying they can't find this tea. All I can say is to check out a local health food store. That is your best bet.
- Kombucha Part 1 This week on InstructablesTV Tim brews up a big batch of Kombucha - a slightly medicinal, slightly alcoholic, and very unique drink from Russia. In part 1 of the video Tim brews the tea and mixes in the Kombucha mother. Check out the instructable at for step by step instructions on how you can brew some Kombucha of your own.
- Kombucha Slap! Exploring the many ways of slapping a friend with the ancient yeasty Chinese bacteria culture known as Kombucha.
- What is Kombucha? Kombucha Kamp asks for BevNet Live Winter 2012 Kombucha Kamp visited Erewhon Natural Food Market in Los Angeles and asked a few random people browsing the functional beverage aisle what they know about Kombucha. This is about as unscientific as you can get folks. But it's kind of fun! :) Enjoy and then come learn to make your own Kombucha with a free recipe and illustrated DIY Guide. =)
- Dr Robert Cassar talks about Kombucha Dr Robert Cassar talks about Kombucha and its possible health benefits. Join our Wholesale Superfoods/Products Buyers Club "Save up to 70% off market retail" at:
- Will Store Bought Kombucha No Longer Be Raw #596 - Today's program focuses more on the recent move by Whole Foods Market to remove all kombucha products from their shelves... In this video, I continue my talk with Steve Dickman from High Country Kombucha to get his thoughts on pasteurization of kombucha and will manufacturers no longer be able to sell their products raw. Take a look...
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about kombucha
“We had a blast last Saturday at the first Kombucha 101 class, part of the DIY Probiotic series @ FSHL troubles healthy foods Herbal Remedies holistic health imune system integrative medicine kombucha kombuchacha Natural Health natural herbal”
— FSHL Blog " kombucha,
“Blog. Kombucha Recalled Due to Possible Elevated Alcohol Content. by Jenny on July 19, 2010 | Latest News. The girls at my sober GT Dave, owner of Synergy Drinks, has announced a recall after reports of elevated alcohol levels in Kombucha products”
— Kombucha Recalled Due to Possible Elevated Alcohol Content, treatment4
“Browse > Home / Kevin's Blog / Kombucha Tea Recipe. Kombucha Tea Recipe. January 5, 2010 by Blog. 6 Comments. I want to pass along this wonderful Kombucha Tea”
— Kombucha Tea Recipe : Kevin Trudeau Show,
“Offering the latest blogging info on Kombucha news headlines & information you need to know about Kombucha. Check it out now”
— Kombucha Blog | Kombucha, buy-
“In the spirit of holistic healing – which includes many endeavors, previously described in this blog, that I have been immersing myself in these past few months — today is a blog about one of my pet projects, brewing kombucha tea. Today's batch: 5 gallons of kombucha tea”
— MySchizophrenia Blog " Blog Archive " Kombucha,
“: Kombucha, I Have Your Back. Kombucha, I Have Your Back. I have them on my blog. I am actually coming out with a cookbook soon. Kombucha which you can”
— : Kombucha, I Have Your Back,
“Blog. About Us. Corporate Solutions. Kombucha. The original probiotic source and new erin's blog. Kombucha must be kept cool. Submitted by Jamie Koonce (not”
— Kombucha. The original probiotic source and new superfood,
“BLOG. March 18th, 2009. Krazy for Kombucha: The tea that gets you drunk and healthy! We've waxed rhapsodic about the way Kombucha and yes, Kombucha is his game) for answers and the scoop on his very own brand of Kombucha hitting the NY”
— ***The GirlieGirl Army*** " Blog Archive " Krazy for Kombucha,
“A Candida forum for those with excess Candida growth, yeast infections or IBS. Post a Candida treatment and success story, or ask a”
— Kombucha - General Discussion - Candida Forum,