- Home of Knitter's Magazine, XRX Books, and STITCHES Events XRX Books publishes a wide variety of pattern and reference books for knitters and weavers. — “Knitting Universe”,
- Welcome to Knitter Bay! This is a collection of great sites that I have found and use. You are welcome to sit back, relax, pick up your pointy sticks Here at Knitter Bay there is no sand to get into your knitting, no suntan lotion on your hands and no need to watch over the little ones while they. — “”,
- Knitter definition, to make (a garment, fabric, etc.) by interlocking loops of one or more yarns either by hand with knitting needles or by machine. See more. — “Knitter | Define Knitter at ”,
- The Daily Knitter offers free knitting patterns, knitting yarn, knitting instructions, knitting books, knitting stores, knitting articles, yarn shop directory, yarn company listing, local knitting clubs, knitting for charity, and more. — “Knitting, Free Knitting Patterns, Knitting Yarn, Knitting”,
- 22 product(s) found in knifty knitter: looms. Sub Category. Click on image for a detailed replacement pegs. 20-00198. knifty knitter small replacement pegs. 21-0096. ergonomic loom hook tool. — “Provo Craft”,
- Knitting tips, techniques, charts, stitches, books, patterns and much more. Everything for the beginner, intermediate and advanced knitter. Knitting tips, techniques, charts, stitches, yarn, books, patterns and much more. Everything for the. — “The Knitter's Bag”,
- In my shop you will find Knitter Project Bags - all from natural Linen. MINI, Large, XL Project Bags, Needle cases for Long and Short needles also. — “Knitter project bags Knitting bags Needle cases by KnitterBag”,
- Anyone can knit with the Knifty Knitter. Easily create hip, trendy hats, scarfs, gloves and so much more!. — “Knifty Knitter - The Easy Way To Knit - Knitting With Looms”,
- Knitter Switch for all types of switches including toggle switches, pushbutton switches, slide switches, dual-in-line switches, rotary coded switches and LED switches. — “Knitter-Switch for toggle switches, pushbutton switches”, knitter-
- A Knitter's Corner a store that carriers high quality yarns, patterns and excessories for knitting. — “A Knitter's Corner - Welcome!”,
- If you've always wanted to learn to knit, but couldn't get the hang of working with knitting needles, Knifty Knitter patterns may be the solution you've been searching for. With the Knifty Knitter, you can make everything from hats and scarves to blankets and fun holiday décor items. — “Knifty Knitter Patterns - LoveToKnow Crafts”,
- The Largest Collection of Knitter's and Interweave Knits Magazine Back Issues Available on the Internet!. — “New Knitting Magazines - XRX Knitter's & Interweave Knits”,
- Offers yarn, patterns, books, buttons, and supplies for knitting projects. The sock of the month club is a fun way to try out new yarns and unique patterns. The pictures above are from past kits. We offer both monthly and bi-monthly memberships. — “ - Knitting Yarn, Knitting Pattern, Knitting Needle”,
- Knitting- is one of the largest suppliers of yarn, knitting and crocheting supplies, notions and knitting books on the web - all at incredible discount prices We offer Knifty Knitter looms at discount prices!. — “Knifty Knitter Looms”, store.knitting-
- This simple scarf is an ideal project for the beginner knitter who's adding new techniques to their toolbox. So today's post isn't about anything new, but rather a little bit of appreciation for an old favorite, Elizabeth Zimmermann's Knitter's Almanac. — “HOME | Tricksy Knitter”,
- Knitter's Review is a free weekly online knitting magazine dedicated to yarn, from source to skein. — “Knitter's Review”,
- Knifty knitter - 681 results from 85 stores, including Knifty Knitter Round Loom Set With Hook & Bag, Provo Knifty Knitter Loom with Hook Long 22, Knifty Knitter Round Loom Set w/Hook & Pick Tool, 4/Pkg. - Limited Time 20% Off Sale! Price shown. — “Knifty knitter at TheFind - Search, discover and compare prices”,
- Knifty knitter looms are a great way to knit if the traditional needles don't work for you. Knitting looms are also a great way to teach kids to knit. 'Knifty Knitter' is a brand name of knitting loom. The long looms work great for blankets. — “Knifty Knitter Knitting Looms”,
- The Knifty Knitter by Provo Craft is a craft tool to make yarn projects by turning the yarn into fabric.http:///looms/ The Knifty Knitter may also be known as a knitting loom, or a knitting frame. Knitting frames have been around for. — “Knifty Knitter”,
- Knitter Manufacturers & Knitter Suppliers Directory - Find a Knitter Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Knitter Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Knitter-Knitter Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Learn about Knitter on . Find info and videos including: How to Live With a Knitter, Great Gifts for Knitters, Hand Exercises for Knitters and much more. — “Knitter - ”,
- Estate, probate, elder abuse, business and real estate litigation, as well as mediation. Call Knitter & Knitter, LLP, in Vacaville at 888-366-4707. — “Vacaville Probate Attorney | California Estate Administration”,
- Knitter Partners International Architecture and Planning With corporate headquarters located in Southern California, Knitter's staff of professionals is large enough to provide full service, but small enough to give each client individual attention. — “Knitter Partners International Architecture & Planning”,
- Research, compare, and shop for Knitters Supply. Save on Knitters Supply and more at . — “Find Knitters Supply at ”,
- Definition of knitter in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of knitter. Pronunciation of knitter. Translations of knitter. knitter synonyms, knitter antonyms. Information about knitter in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “knitter - definition of knitter by the Free Online Dictionary”,
related images for knitter
- Auto Knitter JPG
- Some knitting happened We all stayed up past our bedtimes the Pre*** took a picture
- The Cowichan sweater of Vancouver Island Monday December 21st 2009 Above is an example of the Cowichan
- prev next
- dog knitter jpg
- And finally something that is off the dial cool a lampshade the knits itself When you switch it on it knits a new row every 20 minutes so gets longer and longer It s by Nadine Sterk and is called the Sleeping Beauty Lamp Genius
- Knitter 4 jpg
- knitter jpg
- Knitter Fireplace jpg
- yarn butterflies to wind ahead of time I find things run so much more smoothly if I have all the yarn pre measured ahead of time It s a bit of a free for all if they get to help themselves
- on cotton mills Another fif*** were executed at York This was followed by further sporadic outbreaks of violence but by 1817 the Luddite movement had ceased to be active in Britain He worked as a Framework Knitter in 1857 in Nottingham England
- prev next
- I couldn t sleep one night so rather than listen to Brian snore I got up and watched some telly Rather I flipped channels on the telly I flipped past an infomercial about the Knifty
- Side 1 Poor little critter in the road Someone like you
- Fastest Knitter Hazel JPG
- managed to hold off and we actually had good weather I met my friends Jim and Jacky who live in the area and we perused the grounds I also ran in to fellow knitters Rachel Dana and Leslie I managed to keep my spending in check and only came away with an undyed handspun skein and a bar of handmade soap It was really just nice to get out and enjoy some of the sights
- A141 DIL Schalter 8 polig Mäuseklavier original Knitter blau 2 50 EUR
- Hi to everyone out there Trust you are staying warm and healthy and that there is plenty of good nourishing knitting going on where you are
- Click on image to view full details
- The Quilter 6 color block print with metallic gold $175 The Knitter 5 color screen print $120
- Knitter 2 jpg
- Peaceful Knitter 1 jpg
- looks almost like pintucks or spectacular tailoring Here are some wonderful examples of your work more of which can be found on Flickr Thank you for your inspiring sewing everyone
- homepage knitter jpg
- Knitter 3 jpg
- She was living in the home of Ann GIOOBY in the Hamlet of Newthorpe Wapping Greasley She resided at Hamlet of Newthorpe Wapping in 1841 in Greasley Nottinghamshire England 51 She worked as a Framework Knitter in 1841 in Greasley Nottinghamshire England
- Knitter 15 jpg
- Knitter 17 jpg
- Lacy Knitter olson jpg
- knitter ad jpg
- Knitter 11 jpg
- Knitter 18 jpg
- purse she was wearing Well that was sort of like waving the red flag in front of the bull In short order she was assured that knitting was easy she got to try on the Frog Prince jacket and shortly thereafter she was sitting down with Karen showing her the knit stitch
- newProcrastinating knitter jpg
- christine aerfeldt knitter jpg
- Funny Picture I loved the comment about Rosie the Riviter so here s some adulterated Rockwell artwork which I hope makes you laugh Obviously I could teach Rosie a thing or two
- drew today The rest of what he drew can be found in Scott s Art Talk blog this past Monday The ones on tan paper are me I haven t had the figure of the others in a loooooooooooong time Tags Art Talk
- of a community of smallholders for at least 900 years and has been able to show a degree of independence not known in villages which were almost exclusively run by the Lord of the Manor He worked as a Hosier in 1851 in Calverton Nottingham England
- spider knitter gif
related videos for knitter
- How to Knit a Sweater : Knitting a Sweater: Increases in Pattern When knitting a sweater, use increases to keep pattern intact. Learn how to knit an increase for a sweater in this free video on knitting basics for beginners from an experienced knitter. Expert: Pam Grushkin Bio: Pam Grushkin learned to knit at a young age, and she now teaches knitting both independently and through yarn shops. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
- HOW TO KNIT ON CIRCULAR NEEDLES VIDEO An easy, up close, demonstration of how to knit on circular needles byJudy Graham, Knitter to the Stars, who's knits have appeared in movies, TV, and concerts for over 30 years and who has been hand knitting for over 50 years. Check out my web-site for more knitting tips, what it's like to make knits for the movies and fun celebrity stories. DVD'S FOR SALE ON WEB-SITE Please become a fan on my Facebook Page. http Also, downloadable videos on the web site htp:///videos.html
- Knitting speed contest in MOA 2008 Kolbrun enters the speed knitting contest in MOA 2008
- Knitting Tips : How to Knit a Scarf Knitting a scarf involves first determine how wide and long it should be, choosing between one and three balls of yarn and casting on with the appropriate number of stitches for the width. Knit a scarf, using a very smooth, easy-to-use yarn for beginners, with a demonstration from an advanced knitter in this free video on knitting. Expert: Allison Isaacs Contact: Bio: Allison Isaacs learned to knit and needlepoint at an early age. Filmmaker: Sam Lee
- Loom Knitting Basics - Everything You Need To Know Knifty Knitter Loom Knitting Knifty Knitter - The Basics Of Looming!
- Knitting Tips : How to Gauge Knitting Stitches Gauging knitting stitches, which is also known as the tension, is important to create the right size project according to the pattern, and using a ruler or knit check enables the knitter to count the number of stitches per inch. Calculate the tension of a knitting project with a demonstration from an advanced knitter in this free video on knitting. Expert: Allison Isaacs Contact: Bio: Allison Isaacs learned to knit and needlepoint at an early age. Filmmaker: Sam Lee
- The Last Knit When knitting becomes an obsession. Directed by Laura Neuvonen Country Finland Year of Production 2005 Running Time 7 minutes
- Larry Crowne - "Knitting with Julia"
- Knitting Machine Knitting as performance. A kinetic choreography created by transferring patterned finger movements to articulating wine racks.
- Rachel John, Extreme Knitting, 1000 Strand Knit Rachel John, Extreme Textiles, broke records by knitting with a 1000 strands simultaneously! This video shows the set up of the event and the event itself. This event took place at the Southhill Park Unravel Textiles exhibition in October 2006. - - - - - - - It is a challenge for all of us to take the waste products that our society produces and to put it to good use. This video was made in order to stimulate that process. The comments on this video have been an insight into how people view things when taken out of context. For instance - should I be knitting blankets for charity? I do much charitable work - I cannot increase the hours on this as I wouldn't have time to earn the basics for living. I am happy if this stimulates others to find waste and turn it into blankets for needy. Especially as - using my tools - you can make blankets in a twentieth of the time it takes to make one in squares. If you feel there should be more knitting for charity, join your local group, set one up if there isn't one, and see what you can achieve. You may find a whole new community that brings you joy and a feeling of worthiness. I am one person with the same number of hours in my day as you and they are pretty full already! No yarn was wasted in the making of this installation - the yarn will be put to good use when the piece has finished circulating as a 1st in the world example of taking multi strand to the limits. - - - - - Over half the yarn in the installation was deemed as waste ...
- How-To Knit, Threadbanger This e Hang out and learn a thing or two as we answer a viewers question on knitting ,and show you how to make a cool new scarf for the fall. Plus, a review of Sabrina Gschwandtner's new book Knit Knit, a review of this weeks fashion headlines, and a look at whats new on the forums. To knit or knot to knit...that is the question. Links in this episode: Book: Knit Knit by Sabrina Gschwandtner Cat Mazza and Knit Pro 2.0 Knitta Threadless Engadget Design Fashion Online www.sewingpatterns247.com Music Video: Am Syndicate "To the Peasants of the Emperor" Eric Power, music vid director
- Gearhart Sock Knitting Machine 1924 Gearhart is restored and knitting socks again.
- Spool knitting with 4 pegs by Noreen Crone-Findlay (c) Video tutorial by Noreen Crone-Findlay, showing how to spool knit on a 4 peg spool knitter. For more information, go to www.crone- and
- Miniature Knitter Althea Crome, knitter of Coralines sweater and gloves, size xxs.
- Scottish lady is the Worlds fastest knitter Kirstin Gove from stv News talks to Hazel Tindall who completed 262 stitches in 3 minutes at the Worlds contest.
- Yarn Harlot Knitting This is a video of Stephanie Pearl-McPhee knitting using the "Irish Cottage" technique. Enjoy!
- Knitting Portuguese Style So, this is how I knit. Only yesterday did I learn that this is not how the rest of the world knits.. :S
- HOW TO ADD COLOR KNITTING VIDEO An easy, up close, demonstration of how to add color to your knitting byJudy Graham, Knitter to the Stars, who's knits have appeared in movies, TV, and concerts for over 30 years and who has been hand knitting for over 50 years. Check out my web-site for more knitting tips, what it's like to make knits for the movies and fun celebrity stories. DVD'S FOR SALE ON WEB-SITE Please become a fan on my Facebook Page. http Also, downloadable videos on the web site htp:///videos.html
- Paul Knitter Christian theologian, Paul Knitter talks about the urgent need for inter-religious dialogue, and the increasingly common experience of dual religious belonging where believers follow more than one religious path. The interview was commissioned by Eureka Street, and sponsored by the Asia-Pacific Centre for Inter-Religious Dialogue in the Australian Catholic University.
- Reversible Cables with Lily Chin - Knitting Daily TV Episode 402 Knitted cables don't have to be traditional. They can make a fashion statement all on their own with the right design and styling. In Knitting Daily TV episode 402, knitwear designer and author Lily Chin talks about reversible cables and how they can be knit so their intricate-looking textures look as good on the back as they do from the front. The patterns seen in this segment will be published in "Power Cables" by Lily Chin (Interweave, Summer 2010).
- How to Knit a Sweater : Knitting a Sweater: Joining Sleeves When knitting a sweater, use locking stitch markers when joining sleeves to the main part of the sweater. Find out how to join the sleeve to a knit sweater in this free video on knitting basics for beginners from an experienced knitter. Expert: Pam Grushkin Bio: Pam Grushkin learned to knit at a young age, and she now teaches knitting both independently and through yarn shops. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
- Knitting Tips : How to Knit a Beanie To knit a beanie, use a 16-inch needle to begin the bottom of the hat, measure the person's head to determine how many stitches to cast on, determine which decorative stitches will be sued and decrease the stitches incrementally to taper up to the top. Learn the basic steps of knitting a beanie with a demonstration from an advanced knitter in this free video on knitting. Expert: Allison Isaacs Contact: Bio: Allison Isaacs learned to knit and needlepoint at an early age. Filmmaker: Sam Lee
- lk2g-060 Machine Knitting Check out letsknit2 for complete show notes with links! In this episode of our video podcast we demonstrate machine knitting. You'll learn about basic setup and stitches for using a knitting machine. What's on the set: Brother KX-350 Home Knitter (no longer available) Silver Reed LK-150 Knitting Machine Bond Ultimate Sweater Machine What am I wearing: White Lies Design Easy Lace Jacket made with ggh Soft Kid. Finished Fall 2003. This episode is sponsored by: Please Support our Sponsor. When you support our sponsor, you support our show!
- Wonder Knitter Learn for to use the Wonder Knitter
- Knitting Tips : How to Cast Off in Knitting To cast off in knitting, also known as binding off, it requires a bit more yarn than a regular knitted row, as each stitch is pulled over the next and off the end of the needle. Pull the tail of the yarn through the last stitch and tighten before weaving in the ends with a demonstration from an advanced knitter in this free video on knitting. Expert: Allison Isaacs Contact: Bio: Allison Isaacs learned to knit and needlepoint at an early age. Filmmaker: Sam Lee
- 5 peg spool knitting on a 4 peg spool knitter by Noreen Cron Noreen Crone-Findlay has figured out how to modify a 4 peg spool knitter so that it can be used as a 5 peg spool knitter. She demonstrates how to do this, and then, how to spool knit a flat band on the 5 peg spool knitter. A very cool video tutorial! For more information, please go to www.crone- and
- Knitting - Basic Knit Stitch (Continental Method) More free videos available online at . Continental Method aka German Method sometimes called Left Handed Knitting Officially, anyone who holds the yarn in their left hand is a Continental knitter. Some continental knitters wrap the yarn between the needles to knit it, and some simply scoop, or "pick", the yarn with the needle. The latter requires fewer hand movements, and has a reputation of being the fastest method of knitting there is. This is my preferred knitting method.
- Learn to Speed Knit! Learn how to increase your knitting speed with Miriam Tegels, the World's Fastest Knitter!
- World's Fastest Knitter: Hazel Tindall Hazel Tindall from The Shetland Isles competed in Minneapolis USA 16-17 February 2008 for the coveted title of 'International Speed Knitter'. She outknitted the Guinness World Record Hold Miriam Tegels with 262 stitches in 3 minutes. To read more see
- Making Knifty Knitter Flowers L, the resident 11-year-old, loves to make Knifty Knitter flowers to adorn the hats she makes with the looms. They look really cute and thought we'd share how they are made. It's really easy.
- Continental knitting demo Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood, host of the CraftSanity podcast, visits Lorilee Beltman, owner of City Knitting in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for a quick "Continental" knitting lesson. As a veteran "thrower" or English style knitter, Jennifer didn't want to pass up the opportunity to see how the other half knit. She brought her video camera along to record the tutorial for all of you.
- KNITTING ON DOUBLE POINTED NEEDLES VIDEO An easy, up close, demonstration of how to knit on DOUBLE POINTED NEEDLES byJudy Graham, Knitter to the Stars, who's knits have appeared in movies, TV, and concerts for over 30 years and who has been hand knitting for over 50 years. Check out my web-site for more knitting tips, what it's like to make knits for the movies, fun celebrity stories and. DVD'S FOR SALE AT Please become a fan on my Facebook Page. http Also, downloadable videos on the web site htp:///videos.html
- Miriam Tegels - the fastest knitter in the world? She's waiting to hear from Guinness...but here she goes, and she's not even cncentrating!
- Loom Knitting Basics Knifty Knitter Loom Knitting Knifty Knitter
- Alex Toys Amazing Knitter if you always wanted to learn how to knit, this is the perfect kit!
- Loom Knitting: 4 Stitch Left Cross Cable
- lk2g-026 Knitting Journeys Check out letsknit2 for complete show notes with links! In this episode of our Video Podcast, CAT takes you on her journey through Hamburg, Germany and her experience spinning Qiviut from Greenland. Shops in Germany: * Wolle Laden, stash enhancement: hand dyed and natural Irish Wool * Purpur Wolle stash enhancement: Regia Sock yarn and Filatura di Crosa Golden Line Superior Cashmere/Silk * Wollboutique stash enhancement: Trekking Hand Art, Austerman Step, Opal What's on the set: * Elizabeth Zimmerman's Baby Surprise Jacket from EZ Opinionated Knitter made with Cherry Tree Hill Supersock DK in Spanish Moss Colorway and Knit Picks Swish in Bubblegum * Mystic Light Shawl Knit-a-long in Alchemy Bamboo (Please note that the Mystery is over, however, you can still knit-a-long by buying the pattern) What am I wearing: * Reading in Bed Shrug made with 100% Angora from Valeria di Roma Upcoming events CAT will be attending: * Rip Van Winkle Spinning Retreat Fleece to Foot May 16-18th, 2008 Sponsored by Country Wool (Still two slots left!) * Interweave SOAR October 5th-12th 2008 Pocono Manor, PA Lets Knit2gether is on Ravelry Special Thanks to Jane (Lacefreaks) and Connie (Conicuts) for use of their photos for this episode. Buy our DVDs for$17.99 each plus shipping. Our international airmail shipping charges are now only $13.00 US for both DVD shipped worldwide.
- Christmas Knitting As a knitter, I know the approach of the holidays can be a mixture of joy and pain. If you, too are a knitter (or know someone who is) I hope this little drama will touch your heart. If you enjoy it, please visit my blog at the-.
- Knitting Superstar Video Course - FREE DEMO VIDEO! - Knitting Superstar? Relieve the frustrations of learning knitting. Become the knitter you have always wanted to be! Step by step complete online video instruction by Liat Gat - online, iPhone, iPad, Andriod smart phone access. Click the link for your FREE DEMO LESSON. If...
- Magic Loop knitting step by step tutorial on how to knit small circumferences on a long circular needle with the magic loop knitting technique
- Guinness Book of World Records -- World's Fastest Knitter Holland's own Miriam Tegels proves that she is the world's fastest knitter
- Knitting Tips : How to Knit a Baby Blanket Knitting a baby blanket, which is usually about 2 feet by 3 feet, requires finding a type of yarn that is machine washable and avoiding yarns with fibers that shed, such as mohair, angora and alpaca. Knit a baby-friendly blanket using decorative stitches with information from an advanced knitter in this free video on knitting. Expert: Allison Isaacs Contact: Bio: Allison Isaacs learned to knit and needlepoint at an early age. Filmmaker: Sam Lee
twitter about knitter
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about knitter
“A Blog all about Crafting, Knitting, Infertility, Weight Loss and Life in General”
— Knitter Scarlet,
“A Knitter's Blog. written by Carole Wulster. Windows 7. October 30th, 2009. Windows 7 was released this week and we, at Knitting I then clicked Copy in the Snipping Tool and now Paste in Windows Writer (which I am using for my blog post)”
— A Knitter's Blog,
“FREE PATTERNS. CLICK HERE. to go to the new pattern list! view. view. Free Knitting Patterns Netring”
— midnight knitter,
“midnight knitter blog designs eye candy trips swatching patterns gifts stuff shopping with your blog? my online yarn store. on ravelry as kpixie / midnight knitter. RSS feed”
— midnight knitter,
“Now you can watch the first portion of the American Knitter DVD lesson 1 DVD for free. This video shows how to knit and purl This is the launch of 's new blog. You'll find all kinds of knitting related info here, from great deals to”
— The American Knitter Blog,
“Welcome knitters to the All You Can Stitch Buffet! Knit your own sashes, jewelry, purses, and more! Great gifts for knitters. Home | Events | Knitter's Blog | Newsletter | Gallery | Contact Us | Gift Registry | View Cart”
— Frivolous Fibers,
“As you make more posts in the forum, you acquire more and more stars next to your name. where you can tell the forum about your latest products and special sales! ( Please note -- Knitter's Review does not endorse any”
— Knitter's Review Forums,