- Definition of knit in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of knit. Pronunciation of knit. Translations of knit. knit synonyms, knit antonyms. Information about knit in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. knit tees, knit fabric, knit. — “knit - definition of knit by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- These videos will instruct you on learining the Knit stitch. The knit stitch is just pulling a loop of yarn through an existing loop on the needle. — “The Knit Stitch | ”,
- Buy knit, Clothing, Shoes Accessories items on eBay. Find great deals on Crafts, Sports Mem, Cards Fan Shop items and get what you want now!. — “knit items - Get great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories”,
- Thousands of free Knitting patterns from Lion Brand Yarn. — “Free Knitting Patterns : Lion Brand Yarn Company”,
- Shop for knit at Target. Find products like knitting, yarn and more. Choose from Infant Toddler Girls' Genuine Kids from OshKosh Charcoal Long-sleeve Knit Tunic, Infant Toddler Boys' Circo® Navy/Tan 2 pk Knit Shorts and other products. — “knit : Target Search Results”,
- People of all ages—more than 50 million—know how to knit, crochet and craft with yarn because its fun, relaxing and you can make great thi. — “Learning Center |”,
- Isager Knit Yarns. Jade Sapphire Yarn. Jamieson's of Shetland Natural Knitting As Fast As I Can. Imagine Knit. Isager Knit Patterns. Jamieson's of Shetland. Knit. — “Knit Purl”, knit-
- Knitting Daily is a community for knitters who want inspiration, innovation, and motivation. Knitting Daily provides cutting-edge knitting content to all knitting levels and interests. — “Knitting Daily”,
- Whether it's a middle-aged man knitting in his cubicle to help keep his blood pressure in check, or a child being taught to knit in school because it teaches hand-and-mind coordination, the new generation of knitters do not fall neatly into any one category. — “How to Knit: 11 steps (with video) - wikiHow”,
- Charleston, SC, Knitting yarn, Buy knitting yarns by Koigu yarn, Berroco, wool yarn, sock yarn, crochet hooks, knitting patterns, crochet patterns, knitting classes. — “KNIT | Your Charleston, SC Knitting Store | Knitting yarn”,
- Knit definition, to make (a garment, fabric, etc.) by interlocking loops of one or more yarns either by hand with knitting needles or by machine. See more. — “Knit | Define Knit at ”,
- Carefully selected luxury yarn, knitting supplies, needles, patterns & books. Free shipping. Complete hand knitting resource. — “ : Knitting Yarn, Books, Patterns, Needles”,
- Crochet patterns and knit pattern books and leaflets. Collection of crochet hooks and knitting needles. Christmas, Baby, Doll, Afghan, Sweater publications for crocheting and knitting. — “Karp Styles”, karpstyles.ca
- A knitted hat, yarn, and knitting needles. Knitting is a method by which thread or yarn may be turned into cloth or other fine crafts. Knitting consists of consecutive loops, called stitches. As each row progresses, a new loop is pulled through an existing loop. — “Knitting - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The knit stitch is the basis of all knitted items. Knit as a verb is the action of knitting. A knit stitch is distinguished from a purl stitch, which is the other basic knitting stitch and basically the opposite of a knit stitch. — “Knitting - What is Knitting?”,
- knit v. , knit , or knitted , knitting , knits . v.tr. To make (a fabric or garment) by intertwining yarn or thread in a series of connected loops. — “knit: Definition from ”,
- NobleKnits Yarn Shop is your source for all things knitting and yarn. Knitting patterns, designer yarns, and knitting needles. We have baby knitting, yarn for knitting, such as knit sweaters and cable knit patterns. Knit scarf, hat, dress, and. — “NobleKnits”,
- provides yarn, needles, knitting patterns, inspiration and more. Commect with other knitters and shop the new store. — “: Yarn, Knitting Supplies & Knitting Ideas”,
- Definition of knit from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of knit. Pronunciation of knit. Definition of the word knit. Origin of the word knit. — “knit - Definition of knit at ”,
- Knit Abbreviations Crochet Abbreviations. You must have Adobe Reader 8.0 or higher to Download. Pattern. Knit "Colorful Fingerless Gloves" Designed by. — “Knit and Crochet Now! TV”,
- The industry trade association. Offers instruction, patterns, and links to consumer knitting and crocheting guilds. Here you'll find helpful information about learning how to knit, crochet and craft with yarn, along with education and charity. — “Welcome to the Craft Yarn Council and Warm Up America!”,
- Sells laminated Knit-Kards which provide useful information for long tail cast-on, kitchener stitch, and one row buttonhole. — “Nancy's Knit Knacks”,
related images for knit
- 1 Comment The New York weather has been really bizarre the past couple of weeks This past Sunday topped 65º fahrenheit and today we ll be lucky if we reach 20º On a frigid day like today in years
- Knit Dad and Son
- knit3 jpg
- Knit4 jpg
- Fancy Knit
- knit fancy yarn
- FORUM PRIVE OUVRAGE EN COURS AVEC TOUTES MES FELICITATIONS MESDAMES
- hats is that it gives a bit of extra warmth and protection for patients and their families who may be going to and from the hospital in the cold winter months and it may help them stay hea lthy as well as giving them a symbol that shows people care about them Last year Arkansas Children s Hospital began a program called Knitting for Noggins which provided warm
- Idem pour les pulls prenez soin de regarder les étiquettes pour vérifier qu ils contiennent un peu de laine ou du cachemire Le cardigan de son copain
- Whether they are called Prayer Shawls Comfort Shawls Peace Shawls or Mantles etc the shawl maker begins with prayers and blessings for the recipient The intentions are continued
- knit2 jpg
- 겨울 필수품이구요~ 그리 튀지도 않으면서 센스있어보여요~^^ 스키장에서도 완전 사랑스럽습니다 ^ㅡㅡ^
- The Knit Scrapbook knit long sleeve
- tags as well as this cute Knitabella Card When this stamp first came out I knew that it must be mine I picked it up at my LSS earlier this week and couldn t wait to create with it Off now to do some mundane household chores so that I can get crafting again
- would disapear slowly by the end of the exhibition Everything seems so cheerful childlike and colourful and that itself was enough for me Hmmm so what s next Giant cross stitching work I thought the yarn were mostly used in clothing or handicraft and din expect to see work of this scale must have taken lotsa patience to finish this
- 再挑戦しはじめた 編物 をもう少し頑張りたいという気持ちもあって 一石二鳥 いま 人気の ニット で 前開きの ベスト に挑戦中です これが実は3割ぐらいできたところで ちょっとした編図の読み間違いが発覚 ひと目飛んでる所も1カ所 あちゃー どうしよう 何とか
- sweater are there any other obstacles you ran into along the way that I should look out for Here s a picture I m doing the sweater in baby blue and a navy light blue blend http i3 photobucket com albums y99 solargrl knitting 20blog knit scully1 jpg
- GsusStripeDress1B jpg
- of hundreds of local chapters and thousands of volunteers across the United States Each volunteer and local chapter all work together to help us achieve our mission statement which states First it is our mission to provide love a sense of security warmth and comfort to children who are seriously ill traumatized or otherwise in need through the gifts of new
- knit5 jpg
- knit interior1
- 뽀송뽀송한 털에 진주까지 있어서 너무 예쁘답니다 Free size 44~66 가슴둘레 38cm 총기장 44cm size spec은 재는사람의 방법에 따라 약간의 편차가 있을 수 있습니다
- http www watertonkorea com WTKTNDY WareHouse 202nd Angel 20Jean 20SuA htm http www watertonkorea com WTKTNDY WareHouse 204th Loose fit YoungRan jpg http www watertonkorea com WTKTNDY WareHouse 203rd Layered Shirt Knit jpg http www watertonkorea com WTKTNDY WareHouse 201st Cherry SaraSTA3914 jpg
- Knit Top
- knit1 jpg
- La encore on s essaie au haikus a la poesie on laisses ses pensees divaguer Ailleurs on apprend a tricoter pour envoyer les charity hats d ici quelques mois ou l on recylce de vieux journaux
- I have a confession to make I wear v neck jumpers that are actually made for women I have never sought to hide the fact but I am sometimes asked exactly where in Zara Man I manage to find
- お次ぎはコレ G star Raw Ray Hooded Knit price ¥23 100 ウールではなく コットンニットを使用しているので あの独特な チクチク感 が無く
- FW09 H38AC F WEB 055 zoom jpg
- tejer This entry was posted on Monday January 15th 2007 at 1 23 and is filed under doubles You can follow any responses to this entry through
- knit fancy yarn1
- 5月8日更新 新しい変革の時
- Fancy Knit
- main php g2 view=core DownloadItem g2 itemId=119696 g2 serialNumber=2
- Columbiaダウンジャケット メンズL 8 800yen JUNK FOOD Doors ラグランＴシャツ レディース物 1 980yen スタッズアンゴラニットカットソー レディース物 1 980yen メキシカン 民族カーディガン メンズサイズ 3 800yen
- IMG 3790 JPG
- knit4 jpg
- knit yarn boxes
- Via tryhandmade com
related videos for knit
- MewithoutYou-In a Sweater Poorly Knit yeah all the other versions on youtube we're live so yeah MewithoutYou For The Win in a sweater poorly knit and an unsuspecting smile little moses drifts downstream in the Nile a fumbling reply, an awkward rigid laugh I'm carried helpless by my floating basket raft your flavor in my mind swings back and forth between sweet rhan any wine and bitter as mustard greens light and dark as honeydew and pumpernickel bread the trap I set for you seems to have caught my leg instead! as you plow some other field try and forget my name see what harvest yields, and, supposing I'd do the same I planted rows of peas but by the first week of July they should have come up to my knees but they were maybe ankle high take the fingers from your flute to weave your colored yarns and boil down your fruit to preserves in mason jars but now the books are overdueand the goats are underfed the trap I set for you seems to have caught my leg instead! you're a door-without-a-key, a field-without-a-fence you made a holy fool of me and I've thanked you ever since. if she comes circling back we'll end where we'd begun like two pennies on the train track the train crushed into one or if I'm a crown without a king, if I'm a broken open seed if I come without a thing, then I come with all I need no boat out in the blue, no place to rest your head, the trap I set for you seems to have caught my leg instead! I do not exist only you exist
- Rachel John, Extreme Knitting, 1000 Strand Knit Rachel John, Extreme Textiles, broke records by knitting with a 1000 strands simultaneously! This video shows the set up of the event and the event itself. This event took place at the Southhill Park Unravel Textiles exhibition in October 2006. - - - - - - - It is a challenge for all of us to take the waste products that our society produces and to put it to good use. This video was made in order to stimulate that process. The comments on this video have been an insight into how people view things when taken out of context. For instance - should I be knitting blankets for charity? I do much charitable work - I cannot increase the hours on this as I wouldn't have time to earn the basics for living. I am happy if this stimulates others to find waste and turn it into blankets for needy. Especially as - using my tools - you can make blankets in a twentieth of the time it takes to make one in squares. If you feel there should be more knitting for charity, join your local group, set one up if there isn't one, and see what you can achieve. You may find a whole new community that brings you joy and a feeling of worthiness. I am one person with the same number of hours in my day as you and they are pretty full already! No yarn was wasted in the making of this installation - the yarn will be put to good use when the piece has finished circulating as a 1st in the world example of taking multi strand to the limits. - - - - - Over half the yarn in the installation was deemed as waste ...
- Finger_Knitting Step by step how to finger knit
- How to Knit a Hat In this video, we'll show you how to knit a hat using a fixed circular needle and bulky weight yarn.
- How to Knit a Scarf In this video, we'll show you how to knit a garter stitch scarf using bulky weight yarn.
- How to Knit - Variations in Stitches This video will show you how to combine knit and purl stitches to make patterns. This video is created assuming you already know the basics of knitting. If not, please check out our other video, How to Knit - The Basics and How to Knit - the Purl Stitch. To view the full article about Variations in Stitches, and to see images of stitch examples, go here: Follow along and see how easy it is to actually do! Anyone can learn to knit and it's a great craft to know if you want to give handmade gifts! A simple large knitted rectangle is essentially an afghan. By combining the Knit and Purl stitches, you can create a wide variety of patterns. I realize this is when knitting can get tricky. The best way to learn is to dive in and give it a try! Experiment and find what works best for you! To learn more, visit us at !
- HOW TO KNIT: CASTING ON VIDEO An easy, up close demonstration of two needle casting on for knitting by Judy Graham, Knitter to the Star's,whose company has made knits that appeared in movies, on TV, and in concerts for over 30 years and who has been hand knitting for over 50 years. Check out my web-site for more knitting tips, what it's like to make knits for the movies and fun celebrity stories DVD'S NOW FOR SALE Please become a fan on my Facebook Page. http Also, downloadable videos on the web site htp:///videos.html
- Mrs. Moskowitz's Knits: How to Knit: Part I Shows how to Cast On and Knit in an easy and informatave manner.
- The Last Knit When knitting becomes an obsession. Directed by Laura Neuvonen Country Finland Year of Production 2005 Running Time 7 minutes
- How to Knit Socks, part 1 Getting started with dpns another video created by How to Knit Socks 4-Part Masterclass with Dorret Conway
- Basic Knitting Tips & Techniques : How to Cast On Knitting Stitches Learn how to cast on knitting stitches with expert tips in this free video series on knitting basics for beginners. Expert: Christine Pichini Contact: . Bio: Christine Pichini is an artist and writer living in Los Angeles. Filmmaker: christine pichini
- How to Knit - the Purl Stitch This video will show you another stitch commonly used in knitting. This video is created assuming you already know the basics of knitting. To view the full article about the purl stitch, go here: If you aren't familiar with how to knit, please check out our other video, How to Knit - The Basics. Follow along and see how easy it is to actually do! Anyone can learn to knit and it's a great craft to know if you want to give handmade gifts! A simple large knitted rectangle is essentially an afghan. By combining the Knit and Purl stitches, you can create a wide variety of stitch patterns. To learn more, visit us at !
- Knitting Bind Off An instructional video demonstrating knitting bind off
- Knitting - Basic Knit Stitch (Continental Method) More free videos available online at . Continental Method aka German Method sometimes called Left Handed Knitting Officially, anyone who holds the yarn in their left hand is a Continental knitter. Some continental knitters wrap the yarn between the needles to knit it, and some simply scoop, or "pick", the yarn with the needle. The latter requires fewer hand movements, and has a reputation of being the fastest method of knitting there is. This is my preferred knitting method.
- Loom Knitting Basics Basics of loom knitting: knit stitch, purl stitch, twisted knit stitch, and basic bind off.
- KNIT PICKY! ThAnKyOu SO MUCH FOR COMMENTING/SUBBIN/FAVIN/THUMBS-UP-ING!! Knitting is my friend, so are you!!--XoXo--BLT :P STARRING/EVERYTHING DONE BY Brittani Taylor WANNA "Tweet" MY VID? IPHONE APP :D DROID APP (Search for "brittanilouisetaylor" in the Market) CHECK OUT MY COOL SHIRTS! (USA and Beyond) (UK and EUROPE) http TWITTER WEBSITE MY OTHER CHANNELS http DAILYBOOTH FACEBOOK MUSIC David Choi
- Waldorf Finger Knitted Flowers shows you what to do with 1000 meters of finger-knitting (if you have kids who finger-knit you know what I mean). So enjoy learning to make a finger-crochet flower with Sunii and Kristie. These projects are also useful for children not following a Waldorf program. Contact Kristie at herbnhome@ for information on Waldorf Enrichment in your home. Waldorf education can enrich your child's educational experience.
- Slip Slip Knit (ssk) An instructional knitting video demonstrating a "slip slip knit" decrease
- mewithoutYou: "In a Sweater Poorly Knit" New Song Live From Cornerstone 2006, Check out for more videos
- IMAN Global Chic Flatter Yourself Color Block Knit Dress For More Info or to Buy Now: IMAN Global Chic Flatter Yourself Color Block Knit DressConvenient and easy to throw on, this sleeveless knit dress is sure to become your favorite go-to item. The empire waist is perfect for all... Prices shown on the previously recorded video may not represent the current price. View to view the current selling price. HSN Item #953798
- Knitting: How to Cast On Casting on with one needle and the long tail. For a DVD showing everything you need to know to learn to knit see:
- CAT BORDHI - Intro to Moebius Knitting This tutorial will take you through the Moebius Cast-On (MCO) and first round of Moebius knitting, as taught in my two books on the subject: A TREASURY OF MAGICAL KNITTING and A SECOND TREASURY OF MAGICAL KNITTING.
- Knitting one-row button holes In this video from , Amy shares with you a simple method for creating a button hole in a knitted work. If the button you're using is 4 stitches wide, make a 3-stitch buttonhole (as demonstrated). For a 5-stitch-wide button, make a 4-stitch buttonhole, etc. Step 1 -- work to where you want buttonhole to begin. Bring yarn to front; slip 1 purl-wise, bring yarn to back. Step 2 -- Slip 1 purl-wise, pass first slipped stitch over second. (repeat this part 2 more times--passing over 3 stitches total, for a 3-stitch buttonhole) Place last stitch back on left needle. Turn work. Step 3 -- Cast on 4 stitches (for the 3 stitches you bound off, plus 1) using the cable cast-on method. Step 4 -- Turn work (so RS is facing). Bring yarn to back; slip first st of left needle onto right needle and pass last CO st over it. ....You're done! Work to end of the row, or to the next buttonhole!
- Ramen Knitting 101 A tutorial for knitting ramen noodles with chopsticks, narrated by Carissa Browning.
- Pardon Me (I Didn't Knit That for You) Recently discovered footage. Sung by Kay Gardiner and Ann Shayne, of .
- Knitting On Cast-on Method English This is a nice method for teaching a new knitter, since it's just the knit stitch but without sliding the stitch off the left needle. It's a lovely cast on. I find it easier to work than Cable cast-on, and like to substitute it when that method is called for.
- Yarn Harlot Knitting This is a video of Stephanie Pearl-McPhee knitting using the "Irish Cottage" technique. Enjoy!
- How to Knit for Beginners : How to Make the Basic Knit Stitch Learn how to make the knit stitch used in knitting in this free online instructional video on how to knit. Expert: Kelsey Innis Bio: Kelsey Innis has been knitting for 10 years, and am a member of several knitting organizations.
- How-To Knit, Threadbanger This e Hang out and learn a thing or two as we answer a viewers question on knitting ,and show you how to make a cool new scarf for the fall. Plus, a review of Sabrina Gschwandtner's new book Knit Knit, a review of this weeks fashion headlines, and a look at whats new on the forums. To knit or knot to knit...that is the question. Links in this episode: Book: Knit Knit by Sabrina Gschwandtner Cat Mazza and Knit Pro 2.0 Knitta Threadless Engadget Design Fashion Online www.sewingpatterns247.com Music Video: Am Syndicate "To the Peasants of the Emperor" Eric Power, music vid director
- Knitting - How to Knit a Bobble More free videos available online at This video will show you how to knit a basic bobble.
- How to Knit Fingerless Gloves Expand the description and view the text of the steps for this how-to video. Check out Howcast for other do-it-yourself videos from Chez_Kimberly and more videos in the Knitting category. You can contribute too! Create your own DIY guide at or produce your own Howcast spots with the Howcast Filmmakers Program at Let's be frank—knitted fingerless gloves aren't really about keeping your palms warm and your fingers free... They're about looking rad. To complete this How-To you will need: Size 9 knitting needles A ball or skein of bulky, worsted weight yarn A yarn needle And a pair of scissors A row counter (optional) Step 1: Tie slipknot & cast Tie a slipknot, leaving an 8-inch tail of yarn after it, and cast on 24 stitches. Step 2: Knit 15 rows Knit 15 rows of two-by-two rib stitch -- knitting two stitches, purling two stitches, etc. Tip: Using a row counter makes it easier to keep track of how many rows you've finished. Step 3: Knit 12 rows Knit 12 rows in stockinette stitch -- alternating between a knit row, then a purl row, etc. You should be ending on a purl row. Step 4: Knit 4 rows Knit 4 rows in rib stitch again. Step 5: Cast off & tie Cast off and cut the yarn, again leaving an 8-inch tail. Tie a knot in the tail. Tip: To keep the wrist opening stretchy enough to get your hand through, be sure to cast off in rib stitch. Step 6: Fold in half Fold the piece in half so that the knitted side—the side covered in little V's—is on the inside ...
- How to Knit - The Basics This video will show you the basics of knitting. Follow along and see how easy it is to actually do! Anyone can learn to knit and it's a great craft to know if you want to give handmade gifts! A simple large knitted rectangle is essentially an afghan. So this simple stitch can go pretty far and will keep you warm for years to come! If you do not know how to make a Slip Knot, we have a separate video for that here: With this video you will learn how to Cast On, knit rows, and Bind off to complete a simple project. To view the article "How to Knit - The Basics" click here: To learn more, visit us at !
- How to Knit : Knitting Instructions: Cast On To attach yarn to a knitting needle, the first instruction is to cast on. Find out how to cast on to a needle with expert tips from a knitting instructor in this free video about how to knit. Expert: Pam Grushkin Bio: Pam Grushkin learned to knit at a young age, and she now teaches knitting both independently and through yarn shops. Filmmaker: Christian Munoz-Donoso
- Geek Knitting FBZ and Bre Pettis teach you how to knit!
- Continental knitting demo Jennifer Ackerman-Haywood, host of the CraftSanity podcast, visits Lorilee Beltman, owner of City Knitting in Grand Rapids, Michigan, for a quick "Continental" knitting lesson. As a veteran "thrower" or English style knitter, Jennifer didn't want to pass up the opportunity to see how the other half knit. She brought her video camera along to record the tutorial for all of you.
- Cat Bordhi - Part 1: Knitting on 2 circular needles Learn the tricks of casting on to 2 circular needles, joining, and knitting around. You'll learn about the "udder needle," napping and resting, that it doesn't matter whether the inside or outside of the knitting shows, how to find your way if you put your knitting down, and more. Cat is the author of two sock books: NEW PATHWAYS FOR SOCK KNITTERS, and her original book which started the entire 2-circular needle knitting craze, SOCKS SOAR ON TWO CIRCULAR NEEDLES.
- Knit Stitch Instructional video demonstrating the knit stitch
- How to Knit Left Handed This video has been altered from the original for Left Handed Knitting. The captions have also been updated. This video will show you the basics of knitting. Follow along and see how easy it is to actually do! Anyone can learn to knit and it's a great craft to know if you want to give handmade gifts! A simple large knitted rectangle is essentially an afghan. So this simple stitch can go pretty far and will keep you warm for years to come! With this video you will learn how to Cast On, knit rows, and Bind off to complete a simple project. To view the article "How to Knit - The Basics" click here: To learn more, visit us at !
- Knit One Front & Back (k1f&b) An instructional knitting video for a "knit one front & back" iincrease
- Real Men Knit Trailer What is a "Real Man"? Is it a guy who plays football, drinks beer & belches freely? Or is it a man who has the courage to knit in public? How about a guy who drinks beer, watches football, belches AND knits...all at the same time? More info at
twitter about knit
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about knit
“The Knit-Crochet Blog keeps you up-to-date with all additions and changes to the smart-knit- Web site. Subscribe here”
— Knit-Crochet Blog, smart-knit-
“Premier knit and yarn shop The Knitty Couture blog will continue (a girl's still got to knit and share, right?). We'll still keep in touch, I promise. By Knitty Couture”
— Blog | Knitty Couture,
“a full service knit and crochet community that provides yarn, needles, notions, knit & crochet classes, parties & events in the DC metro area”
— fibre space | a knit and crochet universe | Blog, knit-a-
“Welcome to the new decade! Blog. January 03, 2010 "Happy Knit Year!" Hope the new year is a special one for all of you knitters out there and you all become inspired. by the new yarns that will be coming soon this spring! I am excited to leave for TNNA this week. so that”
— "Happy Knit Year!" | Blog, knit-
“Knit Pink would like to recommend some new hand-dyed yarn by Biscotte & Cie perfect for projects from the Knit Pink site! You can find this yarn on Biscotte & Cie's Etsy site and don't forget to have a look at their blog!”
— Knit Pink Blog,
“Lots of after-Thanksgiving sales are in the offing in Portland and Vancouver; there's also a trunk show and a couple of knit groups. A note on how to post comments on our blog. blogs. Book reviews. Breaking News. calendars”
— Knitting - ,
“Yea, I Knit - Yet another knitblog I posted about the package I received on March 6th, and now that my partner has received hers (Lynne has no blog, or I would link) I can post a pic of what I sent to her – well most of what I sent to her anyway”
— Yea, I Knit,
“ Cheap Overnight Tramadol Blog Tramadol Medication Tramadol Tramadol Posted in knit.1, Behind the scenes | No Comments " Cool Stuff: Knit Like the Wind! July 9th, 2009. Posted in Neat stuff, Knits in”
— Knit.1 Magazine Blog, knit1
“Knit Rite's soft sock has a new, patented hemispherically knit distal soft Knit Rite Soft Sock has been updated with a 3-D distal end to provide improved”
— Knit Rite,