- Definition of jurisprudent from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of jurisprudent. Pronunciation of jurisprudent. Definition of the word jurisprudent. Origin of the word jurisprudent. — “jurisprudent - Definition of jurisprudent at ”,
- Get the legal definition of Jurisprudent on , the #1 destination for consumers to find a lawyer. — “Jurisprudent Legal Definition - ”,
- This is in such a way that the centre gravity of Imam Khomeinis idealistic policy, i.e. Velayat e Faqih (the Guardianship of Jurisprudent) is a kind of elevated policy originating from the elevated mysticism and philosophy that illuminated Imams thought and perception. — “Guardianship of the Jurisprudent - CYC Forums - Online”,
- According to the Center, "the ruling jurisprudent," or "al-wali al-faqih" in Arabic, is the title of Supreme Iranian Ayatollah Ali Khamenei. This is even true for acts of suicide for the sake of Allah – no one may kill himself without a jurisprudent permission (from Khamenei). — “Hizbullah: Rockets fired into Israel directed by Iran”,
- Scholars of jurisprudence, or legal theorists (including legal philosophers and social Modern jurisprudence began in the 18th century and was focused on the first principles of. — “Jurisprudence - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- They will drop the part of their party platform where they say that they take guidance from Iran's Supreme Jurisprudent, Ali Khamenei. SCIRI's links to Khamenei also implied that the Jurisprudent's authority is transnational, reaching from Iran to Shiites in other countries, such as Iraq. — “Good News from Iraq - Grasping Reality with Both Hands”,
- Velayat-e faqih (the Rule of the Jurisprudent) is a type of theocracy wherein senior Islamic jurists exercise temporal authority. "The Rule of the Jurisprudent" – will not gain widespread popularity, because it does not have such popularity in its country of origin .Even in. — “Velayat-e faqih - Wikiquote”,
- Definition of jurisprudent in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of jurisprudent. Pronunciation of jurisprudent. Translations of jurisprudent. jurisprudent synonyms, jurisprudent antonyms. Information about jurisprudent in the free online English. — “jurisprudent - definition of jurisprudent by the Free Online”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Late Latin jurisprudent-, jurisprudens, from Latin juris + prudent-, prudens skilled, prudent. — “Jurisprudent - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for jurisprudent in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “jurisprudent - Dictionary definition and pronunciation”,
- He began work toward becoming an independent jurisprudent (mujtahid) in 2000 under the supervision of Muhammad Ishaq Fayyad (an Afghan grand ayatollah), AP says, but since 2003 his The study toward becoming a mujtahid or jurisprudent is not the same as becoming an ayatollah. — “Muqtada Hits the Books; Said to aim at one day being”,
- . Related Searches: Search: Sponsored Listings. Associated Sites. — “ | Juris Prudent”,
- jurisprudence n. The philosophy or science of law. A division or department of law: medical jurisprudence jurisprudent. Chancery (business term) incised wound. forensic medicine. Juris (legal term) forensic dentistry. juristic. dīgesta. fatwa. hypnotism. John Austin (English jurist). — “jurisprudence: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full”,
- For example, Sheikh Naim Qassem had the following to say about suicide bombing attacks: "No one may kill himself without a jurisprudent permission." c. Firing rockets on Israeli civilians also requires the jurisprudent permission of the Iranian leadership. — “Nasrallah's Deputy Admits Iranian Control on Hezbollah's”,
- Synonyms for jurisprudent. Other words for jurisprudent. Different words for jurisprudent. Antonyms of jurisprudent. — “jurisprudent - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- In an interview granted to an Iranian TV channel, Sheikh Naim Qassem, Hassan Nasrallah's deputy, stresses that Hezbollah's policy of terrorist operations against Israel (including suicide bombings and rocket fire) requires jurisprudent permission. — “Hezbollah's policy of terrorist operations against Israel”, terrorism-.il
- The Jurisprudent will certainly evolve over time, as we all should, but you can expect to see at least the following in these early dawning days: Please feel welcome to let me know how much you love/hate a post, as well as present ideas and topics you want to see appear on The Jurisprudent. — “The Jurisprudent”,
- We found 19 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word jurisprudent: jurisprudent: American Heritage Dictionary of the English Language [home, info] jurisprudent: Merriam-Webster's Online Dictionary, 11th Edition [home,. — “Definitions of jurisprudent - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- KCS Legal | Paralegal Services, Litigation, Claims, Toronto, Ontario KCS Legal | Paralegal Services, Litigation, Claims, Toronto, Ontario. This site is down for maintenance. — “KCS Legal | Paralegal Services, Litigation, Claims, Toronto”, jurisprudent.ca
- Definition of jurisprudent in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is jurisprudent? Meaning of jurisprudent as a legal term. What does jurisprudent mean in law?. — “jurisprudent legal definition of jurisprudent. jurisprudent”, legal-
related images for jurisprudent
related videos for jurisprudent
- Message of Imam Raza Ghareebe toos in Urdu Imam Raza (as) said; Tolerance, knowledge and silence are the signs found in a jurisprudent.
- Abd Al-Bari Atwan: Arafat Told Me He Would Turn the Oslo Accords into a Curse for Israel http
- Lebanese Shiite Scholar Calls for Separation of Religion and State Aired June 29, 2009 on Murr TV (Lebanon) Transcript: Muhammad Hassan Al-Amin: Lebanon is at a crossroads. Either it will opt for a modern civil state, or else it will move towards further disintegration and collapse, as long it adheres to such an extent to the sectarian regime. Interviewer: How can we achieve such a civil state? You talked about a civil state, and about the need to move on from a political sectarian regime. Are you referring to the separation of religion and state? Muhammad Hassan Al-Amin: Of course. The separation of religion and state goes without saying. [...] Religion and state are two different things. There cannot be such a thing as a religious state. A state is civil in essence, and therefore, a religious state is used by one group to facilitate [the establishment of] dictatorship and despotism. Religion must be separated from the state, and all the things that are presented as the absolute truth that Islam constitutes both religion and state have no foundation in Islamic thought or law. Islam is a religion. That's it. No more and no less. And the state is a state. A state is a man-made entity, which is chosen by the people and represents them, whereas religion is sacred. How can you incorporate the sacred into a worldly matter, about which people have different opinions? [...] A religious scholar who heads a political party is biased toward that party. When we have disagreements with him about this political party, we should be able to debate and ...
- Iran Series: Velayat al-Faqih and Islamic Revolutionary Thought A new documentary that explores the ideology of Iran's Islamic Revolution and its Guardianship of the Jurisprudent or Wilayat al-Faqih. With appearances from Hassan Abbasi, Rahimpour Azghadi, Ayatollah Khomeini, Khamenei and more. Subscribe to follow.
- Who are Al Ahbash AICP Habashi 2 of 2 A list of what Commendations have said about him The Muhaddith of Religion Institute of Morroco, Shaykh ^Abdullah Al-^Aziz Al-Ghumariyy said: "I declare that Shaykh ^Abdullah Al-Harariyy is upright on the principals of Islam because there is no evidence of the slightest misconduct on his part to negate his status of righteousness that Muslims have come to know him by and has been confirmed to him famously since he reached the age of accountability. He has also authored books beneficial in explaining the rules of Islam for Muslims which, in turn indicates that he is a man of religiosity, of fear in Allah and of piety in his obedience to the religion of Allah." Mufti Rashayya and Al-Biqa^ Valley in Lebanon Shaykh Ahmad ^Abdur-Ra'uf Al-Qadiriy said: "Shaykh Abdullah Al-Harariyy is a great Scholar and Muhaddith(Narrator of Hadith). My knowledge about him goes back decades to the early fifties. High ranking Shaykhs used to come to him seeking to attain knowledge on Islam. They testified that he is a great Scholar deeply rooted in the knowledge of Islam and that he is sincere and humble." Head Mufti of Turkey, Shaykh Muhammad Nuri Yalmadh said: "We are impressed by the degree of knowledge held by the Muhaddith Al-Harariyy and his methodology. Also, we urge you to continue on that path holding firm to that same approach with people, advising and educating them." Shaykh Muhammad Dhafar, Institute of Knowledge Karachi-Pakistan said: "The renowned Scholar, the Hafidh, the Muhaddith ...
- Minbar: Islam and Democracy - Dr. Ahmad Vaezi [PART 1] Shiekh Ahmed Haneef discusses the compatibility of Islam with Democracy as a concept, and in practice with noted scholar Sheikh Dr. Ahmad Vaezi - former lecturer at Cambridge University, now head of a University in Iran. He is the author of 'Shia Political Thought'.
- Auto-Tune the News #4: spa regulation. serbians. sotomayor. Urgent issues call for equally urgent harmonies, and they are provided by politicians, pundits, and gorillas alike in this chapter of news opera. Lyrics: EG: Ay, nah nah, hey hey, nah nah ay oh MG: I agree EG: Where all the shawties on the court? JS: It's ridiculous, one woman...
- Khamenei Rehber Seyyed Ali Khamene'i(HA) was preceded by Ayatollah Imam Khomeini(A), the leader of Islamic Revolution in Iran. When Imam Khomeini passed away, Ayatollah Khamenei was elected as the new Supreme Leader by the Assembly of Experts on June 4, 1989. Imam Khomeinis idealistic policy originates from his thorough and perfect characteristics in politics and this stems from his different inferential attributes. This is in such a way that the centre gravity of Imam Khomeinis idealistic policy, ie Velayat e Faqih (the Guardianship of Jurisprudent) is a kind of elevated policy originating from the elevated mysticism and philosophy that illuminated Imams thought and perception. What is meant by these expressions is Imam Khomeinis reasoning and inferring capability in different branches of religious studies. Ijtihad (individual inference) is an extensive status and mental and spiritual illumination and individual capability to deduce and infer the secondary principles of the religion from the major ones. In this way, reaching such kind of capability in Middle Jurisprudence (Ethics), and Major Jurisprudence (theosophy, mysticism) is quite possible. The very high level of studying and teaching on one hand, and self purification on the other hand has caused Imam Khomeini to reach these capabilities. Therefore, as he was recognized as a perfect jurisprudent in religious studies, in the elevated philosophy and pure mysticism and theosophism, he was recognized as a perfect master. It should be ...
- [Part 1| Islamology: Wilayat al-Faqih 101] Dogmatism in Islam, Youth Producing Output A new documentary that explores the ideology of Iran's Islamic Revolution and its Guardianship of the Jurisprudent or Wilayat al-Faqih. With appearances from Hassan Abbasi, Rahimpour Azghadi, Ayatollah Khomeini, Khamenei and more. Subscribe to follow. Iran 2009 Elections Fraud Rigging Hasan Abbasi Hassan Abbasi Hassan Abassi Hasan Abassi Hasan abbasi USA America bomb war suicide bomber zionism zionist jewish jew judaism zion khomeini khumaini khomayni khamenei khamanei rafsanjani basij jihad Hizbullah Hezbollah Nasrallah Ayatollah Quran Islam quds Iraq Lebanon Sunni Shia fars Iran ایران السلام اسلام Category: News & Politics Hasan Abbasi Abassi Hassan iran zionism Middle east USA america jew persian farsi political islam jihad ایران عباسی
- Press conference with Vladimir Zhirinovsky
- Al-Qadhafi Attacks Sheik Yousuf Al-Qaradhawi, Calling Him a "Jurisprudent Dervish" http
- Hassan Nasrallah: "We Are Proud of Our Deep Faith in the Rule of the Wise, Courageous Jurisprudent" http
- America's Supreme Court BOOK REVIEW AMERICA'S SUPREME COURT Making Democracy Work by Stephen Breyer Oxford University Press ISBN: 978-0-19-960673-3 BUILD TRUST -- RETAIN POWER: HOW THE AMERICAN SUPREME COURT REALLY WORKS An appreciation by Phillip Taylor MBE and Elizabeth Taylor of Richmond Green Chambers Written by a judge for lawyers and non-lawyers alike, this book sets out to explain what the American Supreme Court does and how it works. Stephen Breyer meets these aims brilliantly! In considering the recent creation of our Supreme Court in the UK, which replaced the House of Lords as the court of final appeal, the publication of this volume in the UK by the Oxford University Press is nothing if not timely and welcome. The author, Stephen Breyer -- an Associate Justice of the Supreme Court -- offers the authoritative comment of the indisputably knowledgeable insider. Reading through the text certain increased our understanding, not only of the workings of the American Supreme Court, but of American politics and political history as well. No specialist legal knowledge is required to grasp the essence of this book -- only a desire to understand the role of what the publishers term 'one of the most controversial and powerful judicial bodies in the world.' Controversial? Yes, more than a few of the court's decisions have been so, the most notorious being the infamous Dred Scott decision some 150 years ago, which only served to entrench racial discrimination in many parts of the USA ...
- [Part 1] US Recruits Iranian Youth Online to Propagate US Strategic Policy Green Movement: Exiled Oligarchs for a Future Client-State: Targeting Islam in America's Soft War Coup Attempts in Iran. Part 1 on a series that ***yzes the soft and proxy wars between Iran and the United States. Since the fall of the US-Backed Shah, Iran and the United States have been at odds over Middle Eastern dominance. It has caused Iran to abandon the client-state for an Islamic Republic. Increasingly, the American government has exhausted every method of overthrowing the Islamic Republic's system. Supporting various sleeper cells within Iran, including those that carry out terrorist activities. The United States has thus resorted to more economical measures, mainly injecting capital into television and media propaganda targeting the Islamic religion. The United States believes that if the Islamic Republic is to fall, it must be done by corrupting Islam as a religion and to promote non-Islamic Western models and ideologies as the only way out for a truly free Iran. This series of documentaries expands on this idea, it includes interviews and relevant information for the viewer who seeks an in-depth look into America's growing urge to get rid of the Islamic Republic before it grows too powerful in the region.
- Leaders Dua 8th April every year is commemorated by the Islamic Ummah as the anniversary of the martyrdom of the super genius personality of Islam, Ayatullah al-Uzma Sayyid Muhammad Baqir al-Sadr, who was born in Kazemain (Iraq) on Ziqa'adah 25, 1353 AH He belonged to a religious family which has been the cradle of Islamic learning for about a century by now. 2 He lost his father when he was only 4 years old and he was then brought up by his mother and elder brother Ismail al-Sadr. From his very childhood he showed signs of extra-ordinary intelligence and aptitude for learning. When he was only 10 years he spoke on doctrinal matters and Islamic History with such confidence as if he had spent decades mastering these subjects. When he was 11 years old he wrote a book on logic and also began delivering lectures on this subject. In 1365 AH, when he was 12 years old, he settled in Najaf (Iraq) and began studying as well as teaching the principles of Islamic Jurisprudence and other branches of Islamic learning. He possessed such an extra-ordinary acumen that he could fully comprehend the lessons of the level of his own studies without the help of his teacher. Eventually he was elevated to the position of 'Ijtihad' (jurisprudent) and also began writing books. He has written 26 books on various subjects. Some of these books have been translated into Persian, English, Urdu and Turkish. Including: Jurisprudence, Fundamentals of Jurisprudence, Economics, Philosophy, Inductive Logic, Social ...
- [Intro | Islamology: Wilayat al-Faqih 101] Understanding Guardianship of the Jurisprudent A new documentary that explores the ideology of Iran's Islamic Revolution and its Guardianship of the Jurisprudent or Wilayat al-Faqih. With appearances from Hassan Abbasi, Rahimpour Azghadi, Ayatollah Khomeini, Khamenei and more. Subscribe to follow. Iran 2009 Elections Fraud Rigging Hasan Abbasi Hassan Abbasi Hassan Abassi Hasan Abassi Hasan abbasi USA America bomb war suicide bomber zionism zionist jewish jew judaism zion khomeini khumaini khomayni khamenei khamanei rafsanjani basij jihad Hizbullah Hezbollah Nasrallah Ayatollah Quran Islam quds Iraq Lebanon Sunni Shia fars Iran ایران السلام اسلام Category: News & Politics Hasan Abbasi Abassi Hassan iran zionism Middle east USA america jew persian farsi political islam jihad ایران عباسی
- The Noble Ones | Allama Sayyid Muhammad Hussain Tabatabai He was born Sayyid Muhammad Hussain Tabatabai in a small village near Tabriz, Iran, in 1321 AH. Upon completing his initial education in the seminary of Tabriz, he traveled to the holy city of Najaf for his higher education. In Najaf, he studied under such eminent scholars as Shaikh Muhammad Hussain al-Gharawi, Mirza Hussain Naini, Sayyid Abul Hassan al-Isfehani, Sayyid Muhammad Hujjat Kohkamri, and Sayyid Ali Qadi Tabatabai. Although he was by all means a competent and qualified jurisprudent, Allama Tabatabai's main areas of interest were philosophy, spirituality, and Gnosis. He was also quite knowledgeable in astronomy, mathematics, engineering, and several occult sciences (ie numerology, Ilm Jafr, etc.). Upon completing his education in Najaf, he returned to Tabriz. However, due to political instability in the region caused by the star of World War II, he shortly thereafter moved to the seminary of Qom, where he spent the rest of his life teaching and researching. In an age of new political ideologies, Allama Tabatabai stood as the bulwark of traditional Islamic thought. Much to the chagrin of other teachers in Qom, he took up the study of materialist philosophy and wrote several refutations to it. When he was challenged by some Marxists, he immediately responded to their challenges and once even traveled from Qom to Tehran to hold an eight-hour debate with a Marxist. Instead of large classes of jurisprudence, Allama preferred to hold small philosophy and Gnostic ...
- The Strange Alchemy of Life and Law by Albie Sachs UNEXPECTED WAYS- PRE AND POST-APARTHEID: ALBIES INSIDER PERSPECTIVE An appreciation by Phillip Taylor MBE and Elizabeth Taylor of Richmond Green Chambers If you love justice as much as you abhor and detest injustice, you will be deeply moved by this engrossing 300 page jurisprudential memoir by Albie Sachs. The same is true for judges who, in the words of our former Lord Chief Justice, Harry Woolf, believe judging is much more than merely deciding cases! Yes, this is one of the few entertaining books which can be classified as a work on judicial reasoning and how a judge might decide from the insider perspective. So, every judge should be encouraged to read it, continues Lord Woolf, adding I am sure it would improve their understanding of what the job really involves and what justice is about. Sachs is a doughty and courageous fighter in the struggle for justice in South Africa under the malevolent apartheid regime which made that country a world pariah. Following the release of Nelson Mandela in 1994 - who can forget that day - Sachs played an important role in drafting South Africas post-apartheid Constitution and was appointed by Mandela as a member of its first constitutional court. With the startling lucidity which characterizes his writing, Sachs reveals what it was like to be a judge in circumstances which are particularly unique, especially in view of the fact that he was himself a victim of apartheid. As an advocate at the Cape Bar from the age of 21, he defended ...
- Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri: Political Life and Struggle This clip is a photo review of political life of the indefatigable Ayatollah Montazery before and after his house arrest and a tribute to his struggles during the past 60 years since he undertook the resistance to the tyrannical regime of Mohammad Reza Shah and his imperialist allies' interventions in Iran. Ayatollah Hossein Ali Montazeri is the most prominent Iranian Cleric, One of the Pillars of the Islamic Revolution and was the Heir Designate to Imam Khomeini in 80s. keywords to search: Ayatollah Montazeri, Montazery, Imam Khomeini, ruhallah, Rohallah, fagih alighadr, Khamenei, Islamic revolution, Shiite, shiia, shia, US, Iran, Qom, House arrest, Khatami, hezbollah, hezballah, Israel, Resistance, Muqavimat, Tehran, Isfahan, Najafabad, Mojahed, Shah, Pahlavi, Ahmadi nejad, Rafsanjani, Noori, Mohseni, Ejhei, Rohaniat, Hozeh, Clerical, clergy, Maarjaa, tehran university, Maarjaaiat, Marjaa, Marjaaiat, Shiism, political islam, Velayat e faghi, VELAYATE-FAQIH, Islamic jurisprudence, jurisprudent, ghaem magham rahbar, Soroush, Bazargan, Shahid Mohammad Montazeri, Enghelab Eslami, Hasr, Mobarezeh, mobarez, chap, leftist, Tudeh, Fadaeyan, Nehzat Azadi, mosavi, keya nouri, freedom movement, Nehzathaye azadi baksh, Mahdi hashemi, Hadi Hashemi, omid Najaf Abadi, Robert McFarlane, Iran Contra, Iran-Gate, منتظري.
- Hero Of Islam: Sheikh -ul- Islam Muhammad ibn Abdul Wahhab Story of Sheikh -ul- Islam Muhammad ibn 'Abd Al-Wahhab ibn Sulaiman ibn Ali ibn Muhammad ibn Ahmad ibn Rashid Al-Tamimi (1703--1792) (Arabic: محمد بن عبد الوهاب التميمي) was an Islamic scholar born in Najd, in Arabian Peninsula. Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was a great man, an outstanding reformer and a zealous preacher, who appeared in the Arabian Peninsula in the twelfth century AH He was educated by his father in his homeland, Oyayna, a village located at Yamama in Najd, northwest to the city of Riyadh. He learnt to read the Qur'aan at a very early age and exerted himself in studies and advanced learning at the hands of his father, Shaikh Abdul Wahhab Ibn Sulaiman, who was a great jurisprudent and the Judge of Oyayna. People in Najd at that time lived in a condition that could not be approved by any believer. Polytheism had spread widely; people worshiped domes, trees, rocks, caves or any persons who claimed to be Awliya (saints). Magic and soothsaying also had spread. When the Shaikh saw that polytheism was dominating the people and that no one showed any disapproval of it or no one was ready to call people back to Allah, he decided to labor singly and patiently in the field. He knew that nothing could be achieved without Jihad, patience and suffering. The Shaikh continued calling people to the Path of Allah and guided them to piety, righteousness and love in the cause of Allah. The Shaikh, thus, strove in his preaching and Jihad for fifty years from 1158 AH until ...
- حقيقة حسن نصر الله وحزبة the nature of Hizbullah حقيقة حسن نصر الله امين حزب الله وولائة الى ايران وليس الى لبنان وشعبها What is the nature of the regime that e that Hizbulla wants for Lebanon is a plan as Niessr allah says they have no alternative is to establish an Islamic states under the rule of the greater Islamic Republics Iran. And it is governed by the Master of time ( the Mahdi) and his rightful deputy the Jurisprudent Ruler, Imam Khomeini. And the realtions between Hizbullah and Iran
- Who are Wahabis ? Imam Muhammad Ibn Abdul Wahhab was a great man, an outstanding reformer and a zealous preacher, who appeared in the Arabian Peninsula in the twelfth century AH He was educated by his father in his homeland, Oyayna, a village located at Yamama in Najd, northwest to the city of Riyadh. He learnt to read the Qur'aan at a very early age and exerted himself in studies and advanced learning at the hands of his father, Shaikh Abdul Wahhab Ibn Sulaiman, who was a great jurisprudent and the Judge of Oyayna. Having attained puberty, the Shaikh traveled to Makkah and then to Medina to learn from learned personalities there. Then he went to Iraq (Basrah) to seek after knowledge. It was in Iraq that he started his mission. There he called the people to Tawheed and the Sunnah of the Prophet (). He announced that it was the duty of every Muslim to follow his or her religion (Islam) strictly in accordance with the Qur'aan and the Sunnah. He engaged in debates and discussion with scholars and thus became famous. However, some characterless scholars rebelled against him and he faced some harms and persecutions from them. So, he left Basrah moving towards Az-zubair, then to al-Ahsa, and then finally to Huraymela, where also he faced much suffering at the hands of the wicked because he enjoined the good and forbade the evil and persuaded the rulers to punish the criminals severely. So, some of them even attempted on his life, but Allah saved him. Then he moved to Oyayna, which was then ...
- An Update and a Rant on Religion Brought to you by me and The Story of GrapplingIgnorance: Grapplingignorance's Channel: Father Loses Custody of His Children for Being Agnostic: The UN Moves a Step Closer to Condemning Free Spech: Atheist Blogger Jailed in West Bank: Atheist Discrimination in Iran: 28. Limits on who can serve an apprenticeship with the Bar Associations 'Permission to work as a trainee lawyer shall be issued to individuals who, in addition to having a BA degree in law or a higher degree; or basic Islamic Law or its equivalent from religious seminaries and universities, possess the following conditions: A. Belief in and practical devotion to Islam and its precepts B. Belief in the Islamic Republic, Velayat-e Faqih [Leadership by a religious jurisprudent]and loyalty to the Constitution. [...] D. Not having had membership or activity in atheist groups, misleading denominations and groups opposed to Islam as well as groups whose manifesto is based on negating divine religions. E. Not having the record of being an associate of the defunct Pahlavi regime or strengthening the foundations of the former regime. F. Not having membership in or supporting outlawed groups opposed to the Islamic Republic of Iran.'' Atheist Discrimination in Jordan: 2001-2009.state.gov "There are no tribunals for atheists or adherents of unrecognized religions such as the Baha'i ...
twitter about jurisprudent
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about jurisprudent
“Blog von Allamah M. S. A. Honarvar the closing of the door of ijtihād coupled with the domination of akhbārī ideas, had weakened jurisprudent and rational thought (philosophy)”
— Doch nur manchmal,
“ of the Islamic Revolution in Iran and the Rule of the Jurisprudent is axiomatic, as far as we are concerned. Should the Jurisprudent Ruler be the one to appoint the leaders, and bestow legitimacy upon them, in all Muslim countries?”
— The Dream of Hassan Nasrallah is headed toward Completion,
“Audizine Online Audi Enthusiast Community Forum Total Posts. 15. Who Posted? Posts. 5. Okan509. Posts. 4. Jurisprudent. Posts. 2. MiracleWhips. Posts. 2. kngfisher. Posts. 1. local3. Posts. 1. equ. Show Thread & Close Window”
— B8 6MT review? - Who Posted?,
“Such instructions are based on the ideology of the Iranian Islamic regime, set forth by Ayatollah Khomeini, whose key principle is the rule of the jurisprudent ( wilayat al-faqih ) following to say about suicide bombing attacks: "No one may kill himself without a jurisprudent permission”
— Nasrallah's Deputy Admits Iranian Control on Hezbollah's,
“Patrick Brennan, a legal philosopher at Arizona State University well-known for his application of the Catholic philosophical tradition (principally Maritain and Lonergan) to legal theory, has accepted a Chair in the law school at Villanova”
— Leiter Reports: A Philosophy Blog: Catholic Jurisprudent,
“The New English Review - A monthly political/cultural magazine with a literary slant. The Iconoclast is a group blog featuring Hugh Fitzgerald, Mary Jackson, Rebecca Bynum, Theodore Dalrymple, Jerry Gordon, Norman Berdichevsky, Artemis Gordon”
— The Iconoclast,
“Such instructions are based on the ideology of the Iranian Islamic regime, set forth by Ayatollah Khomeini, whose key principle is the rule of the jurisprudent ( wilayat al-faqih ) following to say about suicide bombing attacks: "No one may kill himself without a jurisprudent permission”
— MEIC > Acknowledged Again: Hezbollah Gets Marching Orders,
“For example, Sheikh Naim Qassem had the following to say about suicide bombing attacks: "No one may kill himself without a jurisprudent permission." c. Firing rockets on Israeli civilians also requires the jurisprudent permission of the Iranian leadership”
— American Thinker Blog: It's official: Hezb'allah is Iran's puppet,
“Blog Details. Hamas Official Attacks Abbas For Calling Mash'al "Jurisprudent" calling Hamas political bureau chief Khaled Mash'al a "Palestinian jurisprudent" during”
— The MEMRI Blog - Full Blog Entry,