- Definition of Journalists in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Journalists. Pronunciation of Journalists. Translations of Journalists. Journalists synonyms, Journalists antonyms. Information about Journalists in the free online English. — “Journalists - definition of Journalists by the Free Online”,
- Strategic alliance of journalists of color acting as a force for positive change in a fast-changing global news industry. — “UNITY: Journalists of Color, Inc”,
- Evangelizing newsgames is not just about convincing journalists that they should create and use games to express ideas and inform the public. It's also about getting journalists to recognize newsgames that are created outside of professional institutions as works in dialogue with their field. — “MediaShift Idea Lab . Journalists Should Play and Discuss”,
- Cross-referenced news and research resources about journalists, correspondents & reporters. — “journalists, correspondents & reporters, Schema-Root news”, schema-
- Find your favorite newspaper, web, or television journalists and columnists. Also includes links to photojournalists and editorial cartoonists. — “Journalists in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- Notable Journalists, television personalities International Consortium of Investigative Journalists Awards. Alfred I. duPont — Columbia University Awards in Television and Radio Journalism. Best American Journalism of the 20th Century. — “Newspaper, Magazine, and Television Journalists”,
- The Society of Professional Journalists is the nation's most broad-based journalism organization, dedicated to encouraging the free practice of journalism and stimulating high standards of ethical behavior. — “Society of Professional Journalists”,
- A journalist is a person who practices journalism, the gathering and dissemination of information about current events, trends, issues and people. — “Journalists - Psychology Wiki”,
- Practice in journalism where journalists are given money in envelopes so they would write favorable reports about the person giving them money. It'. — “Urban Dictionary: journalists”,
- In covering a story, reporters, sometimes referred to as journalists, investigate leads and news tips, look at documents, observe Some journalists also interpret the news or offer opinions to readers, viewers, or. — “News ***ysts, Reporters, and Correspondents”, bls.gov
- political biographers have not thought it proper to send us in advance, any extended memoir of their lives in aid of the journalists. Ican Journalists GETTING THE STORY Image Not Available American Journalists GETTING THE. — “"JOURNALISTS" (Subject) - Books, journals, articles @ The”,
- The National Association of Hispanic Journalists (NAHJ) is dedicated to the recognition and professional advancement of Hispanics in the news industry. — “National Association of Hispanic Journalists”,
- Examining issues such as editorial intergrity and independence, freedom of access and expression. Open to journalists who produce news on the Internet and other digital platforms. — “Online News Association”,
- Welcome to work! Finally the new journalists network is ready. Create your own site like http:///you and have your blogs, news, personal and public profile and a lot more. Connect and network with other media people from around the world. — “journalists network pressmen periodistas news press media people”,
- Not all music jobs are on stage or behind the scenes - someone has to be write about the music and let the fans know what's going on. Music journalists get to stay on the cutting edge of all of the new music releases and music news, and thanks to. — “Music Journalist Career Profile - How to Become a Music”,
- Asian American Journalists Association Media Access--How to Get Your News in the News: AAJA offers workshops where professional journalists coach community and nonprofit organizations. — “Asian American Journalists Association”,
- News, perspectives and press materials from Microsoft on news and events affecting the company and the tech industry in general. — “Microsoft News Center”,
- Dedicated to defending the rights and safety of journalists around the world. Tallies attacks on journalists, and documents the worst places to be a journalist. — “Committee to Protect Journalists”,
- Journalists Tributes: We depend on journalists to bring us the stories that help shape. — “Journalists Deaths: Notable Deaths, Featured Obituaries”,
- Online encyclopedia article discusses the journalism profession, including the types of journalists, and lists some prominent examples. — “Journalist - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- journalist n. One whose occupation is journalism. One who keeps a journal. A journalist collects and disseminates information about current events, people, trends, and issues. — “journalist: Definition from ”,
- ICFJ advances quality journalism worldwide through hands-on training by journalists for journalists. Learn more at . — “International Center for Journalists - Advancing Quality”,
related images for journalists
- آیا طعم تلخ در سلول ماندن اکبر را حس کردهاند این هرم لعنتی قدرت چیست که همه را دچار آلزایمر زودرس کرده بیصبرانه منتظر پایان رسیدن دوره خاتمی هستم چه شنیدهام که می خواهد گفتگوی میان تمدنها را گسترش دهد
- Journalists2 JPG
- ku qab*** Kenya ku sifeeyay mid taariikhiya wuxuuna hambalyo u diray hogaamiyaha ay door*** ee Mohamed Siidii Markaan daawaday sawirada la sheekeeystay Weriyeyaashii ka qeybgalay doorashada waxay igu beertay farxad hada
- First group of journalists that have completed the UNDP Reuters Training in Investigative Journalism During the 5 day training relevant guest speakers
- Pakistan journalism is first casualty May 15th 2009 As reporters flee fighting in the Swat valley Zubeida Mustafa reports on the conflict s effect on Pakistan s press more
- JOURNALISTS sm 1 744380 jpg
- of Hope Lutheran Jerseyville IL Pastor Mark Nebel of St John Lutheran Red Bud IL Pastor Matthew Ruesch of Shepherd of the Lake Lutheran Garrison MN not pictured Journalists Roundtable on Friday January 9 2009 Uwe Siemon Netto of the Center for Lutheran Theology and Public Life former Religion Editor for UPI Colleen Carroll Campbell of the
- journalists0301 jpg
- Migranten in Medien Migranten sind nicht nur in den Medieninhalten sondern auch in den Redaktionen unterrepräsentiert Wien APA Diese Erfahrung haben die Diskussionsteilnehmer einer Veranstaltung der
- Madiha Sattar HuffingtonPost contributor wrote a passionate opinion piece about how the media plays a crucial role in the fight against extremists The writer said that Pakistan is unique
- Colin Freeman L and Jose Cendon R walk together in Bosasso airport January 4 2009
- Fijilive journalists 6243AE jpg
- Jose Cendon L and Colin Freeman sit at their hotel in Bosasso January 4 2009 Somali kidnappers have freed two journalists British correspondent Freeman and Spanish photographer Cendon a
- Customer Press Reports Journalists write P1 P2 Mini Cooper P1 P2 1100
- journalists jpg
- Who s the new Eugene McGee then
- passed a resolution today calling for the unconditional release of BBC reporter Alan Johnston who was abducted in Gaza six weeks ago journalists protest on Wdensday photo by Rami Almeghari
- Two American journalists who entered North Korea illegally were sentenced to twelve years of hard labor The jounalists will be given jobs at a Nike factory more
- Press release Dutch Speech A Debrot CARMABI Photograph press release Photograph of the signing Check the
- CNN the New York Times BBC and Reuters prove that the reporting of these giant media entities consistently favors the Palestinians to Israel s detriment http www honestreporting com http i172 photobucket com albums w1 Asdic photos journalists arranged jpg
- journalists jpg
- UPDATE January 3 2006 Photos Tears Originally uploaded by Wang Xiaoshan a Beijing News editor on his Sina blog Taken on December 29 in Beijing
- Photo Credit Unheard Voice Blog Journalists 11 45 pm
- Prime Minister Dr Keith Mitchell has told a group of visting regional journalists that Grenada is bouncing back nicely following Hurricanes Ivan and Emily
- Δεκεμβρίου 8 2008 Ειδήσεις διεθνή Τους 4 000 ξεπερνούν αυτή τη χρονιά οι νεκροί από τον πόλεμο των ναρκωτικών στο Μεξικό σύμφωνα με το
- meeting3 journalists f jpg
- Enlarge Image
- Journalists jpg
- Journalists1 JPG
- journalists jpg
- 2008 The new qualification which is registered at Level 6 on the National Qualifications Framework builds on the skills taught in Journalism schools and provides graduates with a practical understanding of their workplaces Available in print television and radio strands the qualification is similar to an apprenticeship in that it allows trainees to sign off unit
- Fijilive journalists 6243AE sized jpg
- Customer Press Reports Journalists write P1 P2 Mini Cooper P1 P2 1100 P1
- Magnify image
- killedjournalists png
- His Holiness Aram I held an interview with journalists from the F2 French TV station in Antelias on 11 September 2007 Several ecumenical and Armenian issues were discussed including the
- Newt Gingrich accused Sonia Sotomayor of trying to drum up sympathy by faking her ankle injury In response Sotomayor accused Gingrich of trying to drum up sympathy by acting like a retard Two American journalists who entered North Korea illegally were sentenced to twelve years of hard labor The jounalists will be given jobs at a Nike factory
related videos for journalists
- Adam Curtis - The Rise and Fall of the TV Journalist Segment from the Charlie Brooker's brilliant program "Screenwipe"
- Conference Call with Student-Journalists President Obama takes questions from college and university student-journalists in a conference call about efforts to make college more affordable, expand financial aid, improve access to health insurance and create jobs for new graduates. September 27, 2010.
- Journalists Euna Lee and Laura Ling arrive home with President Bill Clinton
- Cristiano Ronaldo trainning with journalists & exclusive interview CuatroTV 12/02/2010
- Freed Journalists Praise Clinton Their Release American journalists Laura Ling and Euna Lee express their thanks and gratitude to President Clinton and his team for securing their release from North Korea. The women were jailed for four months for allegedly entering the country illegally. (Aug. 5)
- Journalist wins entrace to royal wedding Mark Phillips speaks with royal wedding guest Ann Pukas, who gained entrance to the ceremony via a lottery for journalists.
- Cro Cop Attacks Croatian Journalists for Insulting Minotauro Mirko Cro Cop publicly attacks the journalists that have been talking trash about Antonio Nogueira Minoutauro, and he does that on Croatian television. By doing that he shows an enormous respect for one of his worst opponents, and reveals himself as a great person and sportsman. Who gives respect, earns respect. Note: buy-diet-pills- had nothing to do with making of this video(only put translated subtitles), it just features it on the site and recommends it.
- - Spectrum Raja Rude Behaviour With Journalists Spectrum Raja Rude Behavior With Journalists,Telecom Minister Spectrum Raja Rude Behavior,Spectrum Raja Scam,Spectrum Raja Scam,Karunanidhi Summoned Spectrum Raja,Spectrum Raja Ministry Lobbing
- Bill Clinton brings US journalists home - Diggnation Daily Bill Clinton wins the release of two US journalists held in North Korea, Euna Lee and Laura Ling from Current TV.
- Freedom of What? 'Fake news, journo arrests part of US intimidation campaign' Journalists' rights in the United States are in question after an RT news team spent around 32 hours in jail for trying to film a rally. The peaceful protest against the military academy dubbed the 'school of assassins' had finished when officers handcuffed the crew covering the event and marched them to a police van. Our correspondent Kayleen Forde described her handling by police as 'brutal'. She was later released on bail and brought us her account of the arrest. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- Daily Show Jon Stewart on Journalist ChatRoulette (Hilarious) - Countdown Lawrence O'Donnell shows Keith Olbermann on Jon Stewart's ChatRoulette spoof on journalists. From Comedy Central's Daily Show & Countdown, MSNBC &
- Full Context: Sharron Angle Runs Away From Reno Media Just 24 hours after declaring her media stonewall was over, Sharron Angle has again run from the press and Nevada voters to avoid discussing her extreme and dangerous agenda. Complete video of the end of her event, Reno media attempting to talk to her.
- How Liberal Journalists Think An aspiring liberal journalist tries to explain why she thinks the Tea Party is dangerous, etc. Watch more conversations with a liberal at: battlefield315.com
- Israeli FM confronted by Press Club journalists Journalists' microphones turned off when Israeli Foreign Minister Tzipi Livni challenged in Washington
- Eman al-Obeidy dragged away from journalists A Woman from Benghazi burst in to the Rixos Hotel in Tripoli. She wanted to talk to the foreign journalists but was dragged away to jail by armed waiters and guards. A journalist present tells his story: Interview with her mother: Government spokesman lying to British Channel 4: April 4 NPR Interview: April 6 CNN interview:
- Reaction: North Korea sentences US journalists Are the journalist being kept in North Korea as diplomatic bargaining chips? How should the US handle this situation? Should the US provide greater protection for journalist reporting abroad?
- Oasis - Liam Attacking Reporters Oasis - video su Liam Attacking Reporters
- Police Attack Journalists and Citizens at Toronto G20 Police Attack Journalists and Citizens at Toronto G20 The Hermit with Davis Fleetwood is independently produced & individually supported: wp.me Grab my book, DROPPIN' KNOWLEDGE LIKE A CLUMSY LIBRARIAN, here: FACEBOOK: Twitter: G8 G20 protests Canada G20 police care fire G20 protest global economy police cruiser raw vide riot police brutality summit protests забор в Торонто саммит Медведев Обама 20 vandals demonstration Black block real news
- The Great Debate of Dana White and Ariel Helwani on the daily line The Great Debate of Dana White and Ariel Helwani in which they discuss who is the best fighter p4p. Check out similar content from Ariel on his blog at versus.
- CNN: AMANPOUR - JOURNALISTS UNDER THREAT "WHAT CAUSED THE MAGUINDANAO MASSACRE IN PHILIPPINES?" CHRISTIANE AMANPOUR WITH MARIA RESSA - JOURNALISTS UNDER THREAT "WHAT POSSIBLY CAUSED THE MAGUINDANAO MASSACRE IN PHILIPPINES?"
- Volvo Trucks - Journalists test drive the new Volvo FMX. Check out their response For a few weeks in May, about 150 truck journalists from 30 European countries got to test drive Volvo's new construction truck - the Volvo FMX. To provide a really tough driving experience, the test area was situated in a gravel pit outside of Gothenburg, Sweden. See their reactions.
- Journalist Receives Death Threat for Talking About Israel SEE What Motivated the 9/11 Hijackers: See "Sit Down!" The Power to Silence: See If Americans Knew What Israel Is Doing! VIDEO WAS CENSORED! US support of Israel puts America at risk and it is immoral and unjust. If Americans knew what Israel was actually doing they would not support it in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. It is the goal of If Americans Knew to provide full and accurate information on this critical issue, and on our power -- and duty -- to bring a resolution. Visit the website Help Representative Press Alison Weir, researched the facts about Israel and found "a situation largely the reverse of what was being reported by the American media." What happens when an American freelance journalist learns the facts about Israel and starts to inform fellow Americans? She gets her life threatened. After debating on "How Can Peace Be Achieved Between Israelis and Palestinians?" Thursday, October 2nd, 2003, Alison Weir and If Americans Knew received a voicemail message saying "On Monday, 2 PM, you better not be in your office. Because me and my buddies, who were trained in the Israeli Army, will come and kill every single one of you." The caller said, "This is not a joke. On Monday you better watch out. Don't come to work. And close your organization or you're going to die." Deceptions Sell Israel to Americans ...
- "The Wire" creator David Simon: Journalists & the Public Squ USC Law hosted a discussion with David Simon, creator and executive producer of the highly acclaimed HBO series "The Wire," and USC Annenberg Knight Chair in Media and Religion Diane Winston. The event was cosponsored by USC Law and USC Annenberg. For more info, please visit law.usc.edu
- Paikin on police attack against peaceful protest Steve Paikin, veteran Canadian journalist, describes arrest and beating of Guardian newspaper journalist
- Collateral Murder - Apache Gunner Shoots Two Reuters Journalists (Mirror) (Part 2) Part 2, see part 1 for description here:
- Countdown: NSA Whistleblower- Bush Administration Spying on Journalists- Recording "Everything" Keith's exclusive with Russel Tice who says that the Bush administration was syping on and targeting journalists and had access to all Americans phone calls, emails and computer communications.
- Super injunctions the 'scourge of journalists'? www.nma.tv Britain's rich and famous have hit upon a new way to prevent damaging allegations being printed by the media - the super injunction.Citing the right to privacy, super injunctions prevent the reporting of a person's identity and even the existence of the injunction itself.Though most are granted to philandering celebs, in 2009 an oil-trading firm tried to use a super-injunction to hush up a toxic waste dumping scandal. But critics say courts have overstepped their remit. They say injunctions allow the rich and powerful to buy privacy and gag the press. Politician John Hemming is fighting back. Last week he used parliamentary privilege to expose a controversial banker's secret injunction. Hemming has also launched a probe into injunctions. Will he triumph in his fight against what he calls a "scourge of investigative journalism"?
- Gov reacts to journalists' sentences ALBUQUERQUE (KRQE) – New Mexico Gov. Bill Richardson, who's no stranger to North Korean relations, reacted to the sentencing of two American journalists Monday.
- 20/20: The Devil Worshippers Part 1 This is a 20/20 expose on Satanism, Devil Worship, and the Occult. I personally feel that the prevalence and danger of such groups has been overblown and sensationalized by other faiths with a vested interest in demonizing these groups, no pun intended. I am nonetheless including this piece in the interests of presenting all the information available to me. Please do not send me private messages regarding the validity of this piece; its presence is by no means an endorsement. For a debunking of the prevailing stories of rampant satanic cults in our society, please read the article "False Memories, Broken Families, Child Sacrifice and the New Satanic Panic" by Brian Siano. It can be found at the following web address: This video is offered for educational purposes only. No infringement is intended.
- 1/3 Hamid Mir and lying journalists - Najam Sethi - Aug 8, 2009 Najam Sethi skewers Hamid Mir, Ansar Abbasi and possibly Talat Hussain for deliberate lying on Baitullah Mehsud's involvement. He states that while there existed evidence to the contrary, these anchors deliberately aired programs after Be***r Bhutto's assassination which aimed to absolve him from the murder.
- 2/3 Hasan Nisar lambasts media journalist "munafaqat" - May 7, 2009 Rana Mubasher (TV One) discusses the dubious "memorandum of understanding" that Zardari has signed in the US (with the US and Karzai). Moves on to asking Hasan Nisar (journalist who used to criticize Musharraf, but has since moderated his views) about role of media in manipulating perception of events. He and another journalist Mohsin Beg point out that just like the Tehreek-e-Taliban in Swat who call themselves "Taliban" will need to be brought under the writ of government, in the same way THOSE journalists are supporters of Tehreek-e-Taliban and have been misleading the public by not counting Army deaths, but lamenting damage to Tehreek-e-Taliban. They too mention the Lal Masjid operation and the behaviour of these media people in pushing a perception that hundreds of "women and children" were killed in the operation and their deaths were "hidden" from the public. Yet by now it has become clear that no women and children were killed. Musharraf has made a statement recently, and those who participated in the operation have indicated that no such deaths occurred. Musharraf has been repeating a challenge that the burial place should be audited. In other TV programs there have been challenges to the feasibility of smuggling out of "hundreds of dead bodies" from the area (given the monitoring by media and neighbours of the place). Yet, these journalists refuse to correct participants who continue to push the fantasy of ...
- TWiT 246: Two And A Half Journalists Hosts: Leo Laporte, Dwight Silverman, Mark Milian and Ryan Block. HP and webOS, developer fate, beyond Flash, Boy Genius, the end of the PC era, and more. Wiki for this episode Transcript posted 24 hours after show release by PodsInPrint. Story links at Suggest stories for next week's show by tagging links "for:twit". Running time: 1:33:13
- Journalist wins entrace to royal wedding Mark Phillips speaks with royal wedding guest Ann Pukas, who gained entrance to the ceremony via a lottery for journalists.
- Press Ganged: Libya rebels capture Russian journalists At least two Russian journalists have been captured by Libyan rebel fighters. Russia's Foreign Minister has voiced his concern about the situation and is taking steps to resolve it. RT correspondent Paula Slier has the latest developments from Libya. RT on Facebook: RT on Twitter:
- Chomsky vs. Canadian journalists p.1 1988 event
- Whilst embedded as a journalist South To Chechnya Пока вложено как Юг журналиста К Чечне: Whilst embedded as a journalist South To Chechnya As soon as armored convoys started rolling into Chechnya on Dec. 11, 1994, Russian television crews scrambled to provide up-to-date coverage of Russia's first post-Soviet military campaign, reporting from both of the warring sides. Risking their lives, both television and print journalists documented and ***yzed the cruel war as it unfolded.
- UNTV journalists killed in Maguindanao massacre - 2 A video tribute to the UNTV journalists who were among the 57 murdered in the worst election-related massacre in the Philippines in the Ampatuan town of Maguindanao province. Visit UNTV Blog for its coverage on Maguindanao Massacre:
- Ron Paul answers journalists' questions Talk radio hosts interview Paul on "Radio Row" in Manchester, NH Sunday January 13th, 2008 Ron Paul is a Republican congressman from Lake Jackson, Texas, and a physician specializing in obstetrics/gynecology. Currently a US congressman, Paul has represented Texas districts from 1976 to 1977, 1979 to 1985 and 1997 to the present.
- Real News journalist attacked at Toronto G20 TRNN's Jesse Freeston, one of the members of media attacked or arrested at G20
- Chomsky vs. Canadian journalists p.3 1988 event
- Mandy Patinkin on TV violence Former Criminal Minds star Mandy Patinkin talks about his distaste for violence on TV just weeks before quitting the high ranking show.
- Re: Zoë Ruderman | Old Spice On the Internet, Zoë Ruderman wrote "The Old Spice Guy Is Back!"
twitter about journalists
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about journalists
“On November 23, 2009, 32 journalists and media workers were shot and killed in a massacre the growing global pressure on Internet journalists and activists and tactics to help”
— CPJ Blog - Press Freedom News and Views - Committee to,
“Filed under: Blogs by journalists, Should journalists blog? 3. Should journalists blog? A: Journalists should blog if they have something to say that”
— Blogging For Journalists / from :: Should,
“Although it has never made me a penny directly, blogging is a huge part of the work I do, which is why I think almost all journalists need to blog–about something. What is the point of a blog? A blog (or web-log to give it its full dues) is sort of like a regular diary entry”
— Blogging Week #1: why journalists must blog and how " Adam,
“African Journalists need to embrace the new revolution of Web 2.0 tools if they are to note that a blog helps to store content online for African Journalists which has been for”
— Web2fordev - Web2pourdev, blog.web2
“If you are or are going to be a journalist in the 21st Century, you must have a blog as it demonstrates not only your fa”
— Should Journalists Blog?,
“The Memory Journalists - Sacramento wedding photography - San Francisco Napa Sacramento Lake Tahoe Hawaii wedding photographers - photojournalistic & artistic”
— Blog - Sacramento Wedding Photography - The Memory Journalists,
“In each instance, the majority of journalists told stories of change. So the headline is: Blogging is changing journalism—at least for those journalists who blog. But alongside this conclusion resides a collection of more interesting findings. Cutting Out the Middlemen”
— Nieman Reports | When Journalists Blog: How It Changes What, nieman.harvard.edu
“Guwahati, Apr.14 (ANI): The Journalists' Forum, Assam has condemned the attitude of Himanta Biswa Sharma, the State health minister and the spokesman of Assam”
— Assam journalists' forum condemns health minister's attitude,
“In an essay for , blogger and online journalism columnist J.D. Lasica argues that journalists should be allowed to write personal Weblogs and”
— Lasica: Let journalists blog!,
“As more trained journalists move into the amateur blogging space, what are the fundamental differences in the blogging style between the two? While some”
— Journoggers – Journalists that blog | Laurel Papworth,
related keywords for journalists
- journalists attacked in egypt
- journalists without borders
- journalists in egypt
- journalists on twitter
- journalists killed
- journalists egypt
- journalists libya
- journalists code of ethics
- journalists in libya
- journalists detained egypt
- journalists attacked in egypt video
- journalists attacked in egypt fox news