- The Business Journals' sites features local business and industry news from 41 different markets around the nation along with a full menu of tools to help business owners and operators manage their businesses more successfully. — “Business News | The Business Journals”,
- Journal definition, a daily record, as of occurrences, experiences, or observations: See more. — “Journal | Define Journal at ”,
- Links to the electronic sites of major journals around the world, cooperating with the World Wide Web-Virtual Library to provide access for libraries and scholars to online literature. — “E-”, e-
- About Oxford Journals. As a major international publisher of academic and research journals, Oxford Journals publishes and develops titles in partnership with the world's most prestigious learned societies. Our goal is to bring high quality research to the widest possible audience. — “Oxford Journals”,
- A journal (through French from Latin diurnalis, daily) has several related meanings: Although journal is sometimes used, erroneously, as a synonym for "magazine", in academic use, a journal refers to a serious, scholarly publication, most often peer-reviewed. — “Journal - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- If you've never really KEPT a journal as part of your daily, weekly, or even monthly routine, read on. If you want, use your journal as a diary but don't make it obvious so people will look at it. — “How to Keep a Journal - wikiHow”,
- News and information includes business, science and technology, entertainment, sports, and more. — “Journal Online”, .ph
- Asian Journal Online - Fil-Am News, Filipino-American Community Newspaper Asian Journal's Orange County and Inland Empire Edition is released every Friday and comes with Red Carpet Magazine. — “Asian Journal- The Filipino-American Community Newspaper”,
- I've been keeping a journal for several years. She records her dreams in a journal. Origin of JOURNAL. Middle English, service book containing the day hours, from Anglo-French jurnal, from jurnal, adjective, daily, from Latin diurnalis, from diurnus of the day, from dies day — more at deity. — “Journal - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- journal (plural journals) A diary or daily record of a person, organization, vessel etc. A newspaper or magazine dealing with a particular subject. (engineering) The part of a shaft or axle that rests on bearings. (computing) A chronological. — “journal - Wiktionary”,
- Get the latest Flint, Michigan Local News, Sports News & US breaking News. View daily Flint, MI weather updates, watch videos and photos, join the discussion in forums. Find more news articles and stories online at . — “Flint, MI Local News, Breaking News, Sports & Weather - ”,
- Taylor Swift Journal. News. Latest News. Reviews. Tour & Schedule. Gallery. Photos. Videos. T-Party. 13 Hour Meet & Greet. Store. USA. UK. EU. Australia. Rest of world. Forums. Features. Taylor Nation. Taylor TV. Taylor Mix Me In. October 27. BRING ON ALL THE PRETENDERS. October 27. DAD'S GUITAR PICKS. October 26. — “Taylor Swift Blog and Journal”,
- Peer-reviewed medical journal with online content featuring current medical research information, reviews, and articles for biomedical science, internal medicine, and clinical practice. — “New England Journal of Medicine”,
- Wall Street Journal features online coverage of breaking news and current headlines from the U.S. and around the world. Top stories, photos, videos, detailed ***ysis and in-depth reporting. — “Wall Street Journal”,
- The aims of the electronic version of the BMJ are to publish rigorous accessible information that will help doctors improve their practice and will influence the international debate on health. — “British Medical Journal”,
- journal n. A personal record of occurrences, experiences, and reflections kept on a regular basis; a diary. — “journal: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article”,
- Independent publishing house committed to providing immediate free access to peer-reviewed biomedical research. Publisher of 207 peer-reviewed open access journals. — “BioMed Central”,
- Welcome to the Winston-Salem Journal. We're a daily newspaper covering News, Sports, Entertainment, Classifieds and more with a primary coverage area of our home county, Forsyth, and nine other counties in Northwest North Carolina: Alleghany,. — “Winston-Salem JournalNow”,
- Journal Font | Hope you like journal, if you have time, please send me a sample of your design. This version, fixes ligature problems and. — “Journal Font | ”,
- Albuquerque Journal Online: Albuquerque and New Mexico State and Local News, Sports, Weather and Jobs, Cars, Real Estate and Classified Advertising. — “Albuquerque Journal”,
- Offering a place to create and keep your own online journal. Also featuring communities. — “”,
- Journal of the American Dietetic Association Online offers complete coverage of the Journal, with full-text articles starting from 1993 to the present. Access to the full-text is available to ADA members and personal subscribers. Access to tables of contents and abstracts is complimentary. — “Journal of the American Dietetic Association - Home”,
related videos for journal
- Snacky's Journal - Episode 3 HQ version here: Angie convinces Snacky to go on an ill-fated fishing trip into the jungle. GRAND PRIZE WINNER - 2007 BLIZZCON MOVIE CONTEST!!
- Tenth Avenue North - "Healing Begins" Video Journal Learn more about the message behind Tenth Avenue North's new single "Healing Begins" in this video journal featuring lead singer Mike Donehey. New album, The Light Meets The Dark, coming May 11, 2010. For more information, visit .
- Gregory Brothers on C-SPAN's Washington Journal Evan Gregory of Gregory Brothers Auto Tune in the News, joined C-SPAN'S Washington Journal.
- Writing Lessons : How to Keep a Personal Journal When keeping a journal, buy a journal that is big, sturdy and set a time everyday to sit down and write in it. Keep a personal journal to record memories, thoughts and reflection with tips from a playwright in this free video on writing lessons and tips. Expert: Laura Turner Bio: Laura Turner received her BA in English from the University of the South in Sewanee, Tenn., graduating magna cum laude with honors. Her plays have been seen and heard from Alaska to Tennessee. Filmmaker: Todd Green
- How to Find an Article in the Law Journal Library This video explains how to find an article from a Law Journal in HeinOnline when all you have is the article name and author.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Rep. Marcy Kaptur and Simon Johnson | PBS Just over a year after economic calamity brought promises of reform from Washington, has Wall Street really changed? Former International Monetary Fund chief economist Simon Johnson and US Rep. Marcy Kaptur (D-OH) report on the state of the economy.
- Class Actress - Journal of Ardency Official video of Class Actress' "Journal of Ardency". Directed by Patrick Cleandenim. Song appears on Class Actress' EP Journal of Ardency out now on Terrible Records. /elizabethharper
- Snacky's Journal - Episode 2 HQ version here: Snacky feels like he's getting fat, so Angie convinces him to see a personal trainer - who turns out to be an Orc. For those who don't see the obvious, the song is called "Feel the Burn!"
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Single Payer Health Insurance | PBS Buy the DVD: BMJL4306_052209:N:DGR:N:N:609:QPBS Washington's abuzz about health care, but why isn't a single-payer plan an option on the table? Public Citizen's Dr. Sidney Wolfe and Physicians for a National Health Program's Dr. David Himmelstein on the political and logistical feasibility of health care reform.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Preview: Wendell Potter pt 2 | PBS insurance companies vs. Michael Moore. Bill Moyers interviews former health insurance industry executive Wendell Potter, who left the field after almost 20 years to become a health reform advocate. Check out Potters take on the campaign against Michael Moores film Sicko and tune in to Bill Moyers Journal, Friday, July 10, 2009 at 9PM on PBS (check local listings for his experiences inside the health insurance industry, their work fighting a public option, and the insurance companies close ties to Washington. The entire interview will be available after broadcast at
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Bill Moyers on Big Oil | PBS A Bill Moyers essay on big oil. Airs Friday, June 27, at 9p.m. on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Rage on the Radio | Full Segment | PBS What happens when Americas airwaves fill with hate? Bill Moyers Journal takes a tough look at the hostile industry of Shock Jock media with a hard-hitting examination of its effects on our nations political discourse. The Journal traveled to Knoxville, where a recent shooting at the Tennessee Valley Unitarian Universalist Church has left the pastor asking what role hateful speech from popular right-wing media personalities may have played in the tragedy. A lot of people are hurling insults from the safety of television studios, the safety of radio studio, the safety of cyberspace says Rev. Chris Buice, So that's a void in our community - the chance to be in the same room and to have these exchanges and remember the humanity of the person on the other side. Aired Friday, September 12, at 9 pm on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Jeremy Scahill | PBS Bill Moyers interviews investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill about Blackwater -- in this clip Scahill tells the incredible story of armed Blackwater troops being sent into New Orleans on the order of Blackwater CEO Erik Prince in the aftermath of Katrina. Bill Moyers Journal, airing Friday, October 19th at 9 on PBS, examines what's behind Prince's recent blitz of television interviews defending his private security firm when officials in Iraq said they wanted the company out of their country in the wake of the shooting deaths of Iraqi civilians on September 16. Scahill is the author of the bestselling book: Blackwater: The Rise of the World's Most Powerful Mercenary Army. To watch online visit: check your local listings at:
- Matt (of MattRach) au Grand Journal Many of Matt's songs are Now Available on iTunes : Facebook : MattRach is now a Band with a first ALBUM Check our channel and Sub if you like :) Thanks for your support ! :) -----------------
- The BURIED LIFE: Journal 1 - the Beginning The boys arrive home at last, but with just 37 days until the tour begins the situation is growing stressful. As the guys realize just how much has to be done, Duncan gets some interesting news about #96 on the list. Ben, Dave, Duncan and Jonnie left home in the summer of 2006 to complete their list of 100 things to do before you die. For every item they accomplish they help a stranger with an item on their list. So far, 47 items have been crossed off the list and more than 50 strangers have been helped with their life goals. Join the adventure at: Or on Facebook at And share YOUR list at:
- Snacky's Journal - Episode 1 HQ version here: Snacky's obnoxious friend Angie dares him to go murloc tipping. 2nd place winner - Youtube Azeroth Exposed contest.
- The Journal Part 1 1080 HD Arnold finds his dad's diary and map that tell him more about his parents, and their possible current location. Part 1 DISCLAIMER: All images video clips and audio belong to Nick, NO COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENT INTENDED.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | David Simon Part 1 of 2 | PBS Buy the DVD: From crime beat reporter for the BALTIMORE SUN to award-winning screenwriter of HBOs critically-acclaimed The Wire, David Simon talks with Bill Moyers about inner-city crime and politics, storytelling and the future of journalism today.This show aired April 17, 2009. Bill Moyers Journal airs Fridays at 9 pm on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- Art Journal Workshops With Suzi Blu: Moleskine Journals Art Journals are fun! Go buy a blank sketch book and Ill show you what you can do with it.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Holly Sklar on Wages and Work | PBS Holly Sklar, co-author of RAISE THE FLOOR: WAGES AND POLICIES THAT WORK FOR ALL OF US, discusses what current economic conditions say about the state of the American dream. Airs Friday, June 13, at 9p.m. on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Moyers on Murdoch | PBS A Bill Moyers essay on Rupert Murdoch and The Wall Street Journal. PBS: Friday, June 29, 2007 at 9PM (Check Your Local Listings at: All Shows are Available Online at:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | William K. Black | PBS The financial industry brought the economy to its knees, but how did they get away with it? With the nation wondering how to hold the bankers accountable, Bill Moyers sits down with Bill Black, the former senior regulator who cracked down on banks during the savings and loan crisis of the 1980s. Black offers his ***ysis of what went wrong and his critique of the bailout. This show aired April 3, 2009. Bill Moyers Journal airs Fridays at 9 pm on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Mortgage Mess | PBS BILL MOYERS JOURNAL travels to ground zero of the mortgage meltdown — Cleveland, Ohio. Correspondent Rick Karr takes viewers to Slavic Village, one of the hardest hit neighborhoods in the nation when it comes to the spate of foreclosures caused by the subprime mortgage crisis.. Aired Friday, July 18, at 9p.m. on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Buying the War | Excerpt | PBS Buy the DVD: Bill Moyers Journal: Buying the War Wednesday, April 25, 2007 at 9 PM on PBS (check local listings) How the administration marketed the war to the American people has been well covered, but critical questions remain: How and why did the press buy it, and what does it say about the role of journalists in helping the public sort out fact from propaganda? In this clip from the premiere of Bill Moyers Journal on PBS, Bob Simon of 60 Minutes, who was based in the Middle East, talks about the reporting he was seeing and reading out of the beltway, and John Walcott and Warren Strobel of Knight Ridder newspapers (now The McClatchy Company), discuss their work burrowing deep into the intelligence agencies to determine whether there was any evidence for the Bush Administration's case for war. On Wednesday, April 25 at 9 PM on PBS (check local listings), watch "Buying the War," a 90-minute documentary that explores the role of the press in the lead-up to the invasion of Iraq, which includes interviews with Dan Rather, formerly of CBS; Tim Russert of Meet the Press; and Walter Isaacson, former president of CNN. Two days later on April 27, the Bill Moyers Journal airs its regular timeslot on Fridays at 9 PM with interviews and news ***ysis of underreported stories across an array of beats, including: the environment, media, politics, the economy, arts and culture, and social issues.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Michael Pollan Interview, Pt. 1 | PBS Bill Moyers sits down with Michael Pollan, Knight Professor of Journalism at UC Berkeley, to discuss what direction the US should pursue in the often-overlooked question of food policy. Pollan is author of IN DEFENSE OF FOOD: AN EATER'S MANIFESTO. Bill Moyers Journal airs Fridays at 9 pm on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Ron Paul | PBS Thousands of media outlets descended on Iowa, erecting a powerful wall of TV cameras and reporters between the voters and candidates. Bill Moyers talks with Ron Paul who knows well the power of the press to set expectations and transform the agenda. For more information, go to
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | William K. Black on Fraud | PBS As President Obama makes the case for strong financial reform, Bill Moyers sits down with veteran regulator William K. Black, who says Wall Street is already been breaking current rules. Aired April 23, 2010 on PBS.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | David Simon Part 2 of 2 | PBS PBS From crime beat reporter for the BALTIMORE SUN to award-winning screenwriter of HBOs critically-acclaimed The Wire, David Simon talks with Bill Moyers about inner-city crime and politics, storytelling and the future of journalism today.This show aired April 17, 2009. Bill Moyers Journal airs Fridays at 9 pm on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Daniel Goleman | PBS Daniel Goleman explains to Bill Moyers how better educated consumers can help build a sustainable economy.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Impeachment Panel Excerpt | PBS Buy the DVD: This week, Bill Moyers Journal takes an in-depth look at the heated talk of impeachment taking place across the country. To explore the issue, Bill Moyers is joined by Bruce Fein, a constitutional scholar, who was Associate Deputy Attorney General under President Reagan and is a weekly columnist for THE WASHINGTON TIMES and John Nichols, a Washington correspondent for THE NATION magazine and author of THE GENIUS OF IMPEACHMENT: The Founders' Cure for Royalism. The program airs Friday, July 13 at 9 pm on PBS. To watch online visit: check your local listings at: Comment after the broadcast at The Moyers Blog:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Preview: Wendell Potter pt. 1 | PBS Meet Wendell Potter. Bill Moyers interviews former health insurance industry executive Wendell Potter, who left the field after almost 20 years to become a health reform advocate. Check out Potters personal story here and tune in to Bill Moyers Journal, Friday, July 10, 2009 at 9PM on PBS (check local listings ) for his experiences inside the health insurance industry, their work fighting a public option, and the insurance companies close ties to Washington. The entire interview will be available after broadcast at /moyers
- The Journal TFT335 Film Contest Entry
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Jeremy Scahill | PBS From a billion dollars sought for embassies in Pakistan and Afghanistan to May's highest casualties for US forces in Iraq since September, the wars abroad are taking their toll on our nation. Bill Moyers sits down with award-winning investigative journalist Jeremy Scahill to examine the human and financial costs of America's wars.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Bill Moyers on Mideast Violence | PBS Bill Moyers reflects on the recent violence in the Middle East. PLEASE NOTE: This essay contains video and images of the Israeli and Palestinian casualties including children - in Gaza as well as the Pulitzer prize-winning photo of the *** Vietnamese girl running from napalm bombing. Some viewers may find the images disturbing, but they are in context and germane to the subject matter. Bill Moyers Journal airs Fridays at 9 pm on PBS (check local listings). For more:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Bill Moyers on Health Care | PBS . A Bill Moyers essay. Bill Moyers Journal airs Fridays at 9 pm -- check local listings.
- Dan Mangan - Journal Of A Narcoleptic Directed by Dan West DOP Steven Deneault Edited by Thomas Sabinski
- The Journal Science Interviews J. Craig Venter About the first "Synthetic Cell" A paper published in the journal Science describes a remarkable rebooting of a bacterial cell with a million-letter package of biological "software" created from scratch in a computer and then synthesized in a laboratory. This Skype interview was provided to the media by the journal, a publication of the American Association for the Advancement of Science. More at and on DOT EARTH http
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Wendell Potter | PBS With almost 20 years inside the health insurance industry, Wendell Potter saw for-profit insurers hijack our health care system and put profits before patients. Now, he speaks with Bill Moyers about how those companies are standing in the way of health care reform. Bill Moyers Journal airs Friday nights at 9pm on PBS. Check your local listings.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | FCC Update | PBS This week on Bill Moyers Journal: On November 2, 2007, FCC Chairman Kevin Martin announced that the Commission would hold the sixth and final public hearing on media consolidation November 9, 2007 in Seattle, Washington. Commissioners Michael Copps and Jonathan Adelstein blasted the Chairman's decision to give the public only five business days notice before the hearing: "With such short notice, many people will be shut out ... This is outrageous and not how important media policy should be made." To watch online visit: check your local listings at:
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Dennis Kucinich | PBS Thousands of media outlets descended on Iowa, erecting a powerful wall of TV cameras and reporters between the voters and candidates. Bill Moyers talks with Dennis Kucinich who knows well the power of the press to set expectations and transform the agenda. For more, go to
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about journal
“Aikido Journal Online has the world's largest archive of Aikido-related material As an Aikido Journal Online subscriber you will have access to a”
— Aikido Journal Online,
“Blog entry: The Fretboard Journal Five Year Anniversary – Recap One - One week ago, Journal Podcast 32: The Silos' Walter Salas-Humara - On this week's”
— Blog | The Fretboard Journal: Reader-supported guitar,
“Tags: Bad Nick, Bad Nick Blog, Beanstalk Ladder, campground, Escapees Sumpter Oaks campground, Florida campgrounds, Florida RV parks, Ford Explorer, Gypsy Journal, Inflatable Boats 4 Less, inflatable kayak, kayaks, Malone kayak rack, motorhome,”
— Nick's Blog,
“RFID Journal's Blog is where the RFID community can share ideas”
— RFID Journal — RFID Blog, Discussion, Forum,
“The majority of the people have spoken - as many as 78% of them in a May CNN poll, 50% in a new Wall Street Journal/NBC News survey. A Companion Blog to Bill Moyers Journal. Bill Moyers Introduction to the Blog. Blog Rules. FAQ. Our Posts. Michael”
— Bill Moyers Journal,
“All comments on the AES Forum are the personal opinions of individual members. The intent is to encourage a transparent, free exchange of ideas in order to advance scientific knowledge in audio engineering. The Society will not post any offensive”
— AES Journal Forum,
“The Foreign Policy Journal Blog Help sustain Foreign Policy Journal. Recent Posts. The Phantom of Terrorism and the Rise of the Police State. The Zionist Strategy of Demonizing Islam. In the Shadow of the Commandments of Religion* A Rejoinder to Kim Petersen's The Legitimacy of Boycotting as a Tactic'”
— Between the Lines,
“Official web log of The MicroEnterprise Journal, covering microbusinesses and public policy, the economy, operations, marketing and everything else - with a tilt”
— The Journal Blog,
“Journal Blog. Just another WordPress site. Home. Uncategorized. Nov 8 10 September 2010. August 2010. July 2010. Journal Blog. Copyright © 2010 . Titan Theme by The”
— Journal Blog, journal-
“New issues of Small Wars Journal are now available, including Issue 9 issues via our Journal page. Recent SWJ Blog Entries: SWJ Blog publishes news and”
— SWJ Blog,