- Sandy Asirvatham, writer and former Baltimore CityPaper columnist, presents MEMOIR, her first CD as a jazz singer, pianist, and songwriter. I stopped struggling with the novel and started composing songs instead—JAZZish but flavored with FOLK ROCK FUNK ACOUSTIC—little five-minute fictions that rhyme. — “Sandy Asirvatham, pianist singer songwriter, presents her”,
- Definition of jazziness in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of jazziness. Pronunciation of jazziness. Translations of jazziness. jazziness synonyms, jazziness antonyms. Information about jazziness in the free online English dictionary and jazzish. — “jazziness - definition of jazziness by the Free Online”,
- I know everyone has heard this song before at least once. It's not exactly a jazz song, but it has some jazzish qualities. In the middle of the song it has a chorus of people singing, and it sounds kind of holy. The beginning of the song starts. — “Name the song b/c it's driving me insane!? I know everyone”,
- Jazzish - Define Jazzish at a free online dictionary with pronunciation, synonyms, and translation of Jazzish. Look it up now!. — “Jazzish | Define Jazzish at ”,
- Modjitz.pdf. MOLLY.pdf. Murln.pdf Jazzish. NATHANIAL.pdf. NATHEN.pdf. Nice Evening.pdf Jazz vocal. Oatmeal.pdf PAPIROSEN.pdf. Pick&Roll.pdf Jazzish hard bop. RACHAEL.pdf. REBBESWALTZ.pdf. REBECCA.pdf. ROBERT.pdf. — “Sheet Music”,
- F-lane. — “Rock`n Blues by F-Lane”, f-
- Progressive rock reviews and related genre archived, band promo services, and music links The tracks are groove-based, setting down progressions characterized by unusual, jazzish tonality and complicated rhythms that the instruments then trade off lead work. — “MacAlpine / Brunel / Chambers - CAB fusion series - Brain”, eer-
- Listen to Curtis by Curtis Mayfield FREE on . Rhapsody lets you explore every style of music without paying per song. Play 25 songs a month for free, or listen to anything and everything in the catalog with a subscription. — “Curtis by Curtis Mayfield - Rhapsody Music”,
- Listen to and buy Harvey Taylor music on CD Baby. Buy the CD Taking The Whole World Along by Harvey Taylor on the independent record store by musicians for musicians. The 'flavors' range from jazzish to World music to singer-songwriter, and the inspirations, from Ray Charles to Scheherazade, to. — “Harvey Taylor | Taking The Whole World Along | CD Baby”,
- Stefan Lindgren's debut CD "Jazzish" Visit Stefan Lindgren at Myspace. [email protected] — “Stefan Lindgren”, stefanlindgren.se
- "A gloriously entwining tapestry of exquisitely eloping exotica elegance - a smoking jacket of nocturnal amour enticing treats." LOSINGTODAY "Seductive jazz noir vocals from Marinella and nu-jazzish beats from Matteo make this a versatile album. — “musetta | OurStage”,
- Some more great music. This episode features the great sounds of Roger Smith. Here is the tracklisting:Eddie Vinson "Things Ain't What They Used To Be"Booker T TEACH'S CORNER - EPISODE FIF*** - ROGER SMITH: SMOOTH JAZZISH. — “TEACH'S CORNER - EPISODE FIF*** - ROGER SMITH: SMOOTH JAZZISH”, blip.tv
- The A-Infos Radio Project: Broadcast Quality Programming via the Internet Jazzish Vibes. Description: Length (hh:mm:ss): 00:57:53. Language: English. Date Recorded: 2008-11-08. Location Recorded: Sharpneck Sound Lounge. Announcer Script/Transcript: View Script. Label. Length. File Info. Downloads. 1. 00:57:53. — “Program Information - Part.4: Jazzish Afro Haouse Vibes”, radio4
- Welcome to "Jazzish" Fotki page! Thank you for visiting my Fotki page. comments and sign my guestbook. Thank you! Jazzish. PS. You too can join Fotki, add me. — “Welcome to Jazzish Fotki pages! | , photo and video”,
- "who shot jazz" by brooklynmuseum. Chris Stein is both a member of the rock band Blondie and a photographer whose work is featured i >> Shared via SoundCloud jazzish-my7. Chris Stein is both a member of the rock band Blondie and a photographer whose work is featured in Who Shot Rock. — “brooklynmuseum - who shot jazz - SoundCloud”,
- Our life is frittered away by detail Simplify. simplify. — “jazzish”,
- jazzish use in phrases and idioms. Idioms with jazzish. jazzish in expressions. Definitions by the largest Idiom Dictionary. — “jazzish - Idioms - by the Free Dictionary, Thesaurus and”,
- jazzish. Dictionary terms for jazzish, definition for jazzish, Thesaurus and Translations of jazzish. — “jazzish in - dictionary and translation”,
- 21 track album the glue that holds these two together is mr. jason corder who plays vibraphone/guitar for the rag-a-muffin' acid jazzish trio known as juxta phona and who also headway's the progressive acoustic outfit offthesky. — “offthesky & juxta phona - !escape kit! | offthesky”,
- The albums in this set alternate, for the most part, between Mr. Sinatra's ''swinging'' and ''lonely'' modes - in other words, between uptempo jazzish jaunts in which Mr. Sinatra projects an image of insouciant, footloose ***uality, and deeply, painfully vulnerable ballads. — “VINTAGE SINATRA IN AN EXPENSIVE PACKAGE - Review - ”,
- WE HAVE RECEIVED LOTS OF NEO-PROGRESSIVE ROCK CDS LATELY. These two 5-song EPs stood out from the others. GodsticksGodsticksGodsticks is a phrase, clever arpeggios, and other little touches combine with the jazzish grooves and hooky melodies to keep things interesting. — “Quick Hit Reviews: Neo-Prog EPs From Godsticks and Sound”,
related videos for jazzish
- Like Mind Trio: Bothered Matthew Richmond (vibes) Mike Holstein (bass) Justin Watt (drums) play Bothered, an original, at Barley's in downtown Asheville.
- MOONDOG , Up Broadway
- jazzfish I start off with just a few standard trout, Brown, Rainbow, Brook, Sea, then I begin to mix in a little bit of Bream, Seabass, Pike, some Halibut and even a Haddock.
- Keys (Original Song, R&B and smooth jazz-ish) HD audio and video I wrote it, i recorded it. What else is there to say? except check out my blog at
- jazzfish, striped bass ,amagansett. harvey bennett. thetackleshop jazzfish
- Karo Hayrapetyan - Qaravan Karo Hayrapetyan Qaravan (a jazz-ish version of the original) From his last Album Hishoghoutyounner (English: Memories) 1997
- Ritchie Blackmore medley Ritchie Blackmore medley, fragment from video Deep Purple - 1969 -1972 Rock Review Blackmore play in different styles included "jazzish" and Travis picking.
- Alicia Keys - Un-thinkable (I'm Ready) The Violinist (Andrew Forde) My Jazz-ish cover of the great song Un-thinkable (I'm Ready)
- metalcore thing with some jazz ish stuff used guitar pro, and it's in drop c
- weve got the timing all wrong by elsa and the awesomeAWESOMES music from the future: space dance cowbell jazzish. indie electro electronic keyboard trumpet
- Hakan Lidbo - Jazzfish Chillout Track for relaxsation
- Mega Man 2 - Flash Man (Piano/Keyboard - Jazz-ish Sorta) A wierd, slight interpretation of the Flash Man stage theme from Mega Man 2 into some kind of Jazz-ish... I really don't know what you'd call it. Anyway, it uses the melody of the Flash Man's stage, so THERE! ee;
- KK Cruisin' Animal Crossing DS (Played on Flute) I have not really done a jazzish piece on flute so I decided on this, not my best work ever (the A's seem a little corse)
- A message from the JazzFish
- Jazz ish bass solo This is a solo I made to a Dm7 | G7 progression
- Me on TheStage.TV: "jazzish" I received 965 cheers. The audience (14 people) gave me 90 seconds of extra time.
- Lorin smith... jazzish? Goofing around, can hear a little of the opening to smells like *** spirit, the end is neat though
- Aron Lundberg jazz-ish freestyle i guess bored
- Akai MPC 2500 Beat Making In da Lab 17 (That Jazz Ish) Akai MPC 2500 Beat Making In da Lab 17 (That Jazz Ish) In the lab with my next door neighbor Chaz creating that good music THEPLATINUM-HIT PRODUCER MPC2500 has set the industry benchmark for beat production. It features a 32-voice drum/phrase sampler with up to 128MB RAM and extensive editing capabilities. Designed for professional music-production environments as well as DJs and other live performers, MPC2500 features a time-tested drum-pad surface, twin on-board effects processors, four Q-Link controllers for real-time control, 10 ***og outputs, and a S/PDIF digital output. MPC2500 sports a 100000-note, 64-track sequencer that can be assigned to four different MIDI outputs for a total of 64 independently addressable MIDI channels. Internal sounds reside in flash memory and can easily be swapped out via Compact Flash cards, an optional hard drive, or an optional CD-ROM drive. A CF card with preloaded sounds is included to get you started.
- Requiem For A Dream Cover (Long) ... and that's what you get when you ask for a "longer" version. Bit too long. "Lux Aeterna" Subscribe to our main channel- uTubegangsters PS It's a toy piano.
- Somewhere Over The Rainbow Southwest Spotlight Singers performing a jazz-ish arrangement of "Somewhere Over the Rainbow" for the Spring 2007 concert. Josh is filming it and I'm on the end of the line on the right.
- Auto-Polka 1.0 (a new "Weird-Al" Yankovic tribute/style medley of recent pop hits in polka format) [DISCLAIMER: I do not claim ownership of any of the videos (all my "sources are cited" below). All original official videos are available to view on YouTube (links provided) through VEVO or the artist or record label. I am not making any money and am doing this for my own entertainment and the entertainment of my viewers.] **UPDATE June 20th - apparently, Weird Al has started performing "Polka Face" for a release of his full album. I did this so I wouldn't be in "Al's Shadow" so to speak. Oh well, HELLO, AL'S SHADOW! But, we had four of the same songs! I tried as best I could to replicate a "Weird Al" style polka medley in: 1. The selection of songs with words that would sound funny/outrageous sung in polka style (with previous polka medleys as a guide) 2. A wide variety of recent hits from many genres 3. Instrumentation (heavy on accordion, clarinet, harmon muted trumpets) 4. A "slowdown" song (usually in a jazzish style) 5. Prominent vocal harmonies 6. Sound effects that relate to the words in the song 7. A title relevant to the culture; Auto-Polka is obviously a reference to Auto-Tune. I actually DO use pitch correction (Melodyne) because I'm not much of a singer, so the title is probably MORE apropos. Naturally, I don't have all the live instruments and a studio to record a clean, crisply produced medley like Al would, but I made do with what I have (and I did it in 3 1/2 days, mind you ;-) ). Also, I just couldn't get the Justin Bieber and Ok Go songs to sync up ...
- The Chicken - Shorecrest High School (07-08) The Shorecrest High School Jazz Ensemble performs The Chicken by Alfred James Ellis I believe. Once again, performed on November 28th, 2007. My concert D's could have been a little louder the 1st time....
- SAID Jazzish jamming on a friday
- Some jazzish This video was uploaded from an Android phone.
- Stefan Lindgren - One special star Stefan Lindgren sings a smooth Jazzish song...
- Fur Elise on Steel Pan Tell Me What You Think Its My Own Version Of Fur Elise Please Comment And Subscribe=)
- Irish tinwhistle and Guitar - Out on the Ocean This is the classic jig, but I have a version with more jazz-ish based timing and I based this one off of that...so here it is. This is on the Dixon low D.
- Blitzkrieg Bop [ The Ramones cover Jazzish .. ] Slow day .. Took out my camera and put it on my bench and just played, and out came this tune :)
- Jazz-ish Jam
- A Whole New World - Jazz-ish Tenor Sax IN STEREO: What have I come to?? I'm not Kenny G... dang it, I said the "K" word! Another attempt at semi-good music. Actually just looking for something to test out this new mouthpiece on. Well, I saw CrazyDaisyDoo's rendition of "Beauty and the Beast" with his daughter, which inspired me to think about some of those good ol' Disney songs... and this is what came of that inspiration. If you haven't seen Matthew Stone's channel (CrazyDaisyDoo), check it out. He is a TOTAL boss. Sadly, I have no sheet music for this, as I played it by ear... if anyone asks, I may attempt to transcribe it though, if you ask REALLY NICELY. Ha. Anyway, I have decided that this key is a terrible key for tenor sax. Classic. This took a lot of takes, and is the first video with my new mouthpiece, a Guardala MBII. The saxophone is a Cannonball Stone Series Raven Tenor. I love it. Recorded with an MXL-990 into Pro Tools 8. If you like what you hear, feel free to check out my website: www.johndean.tk All rights to this original song belong to Disney.
- Rhythm Tek dnb - Inner Minds Jazzish liquidish dnb track from me (Unmastered)
- Dwele / Beautiful Things (Sweet But Groove Mix) Sweet But Groove Mix
- Piano Improvisation Jazzish. sound quality not the best. it kinds of fade in and out and i didn't play the notes i wanted to at certain parts. but it's alright :) not my best I don't consider it jazz. I'm not good enough for jazz haha
- Spain covered by In the Pocket with guest Nathan Hsieh This is Spain as is done by Chick Corea's Elektric Band. It is covered by In the Pocket, the rock/blues/jazzish ensemble of Durham Academy. It was recorded in Kenan Auditorium in Durham Academy's Upper School. Jonathan Crawford - Piano Nathan Hsieh- Alto Saxophone Pete Joyner - Drums Trevor Hoyt - Guitar Will Newman - Bass the-dude-in-the-back-who-like-to-assert-himself-on-every-song-that-hes-not-on-by-randomly-beating-the-congoes-in-a-completely-random-fashion... is the one and only..... dr. lamb
- Georgia on My Mind, Improv, Jeremiah Williams, Jazzish, guitar Hello All, This was just just a single take it came out pretty good for once and done. This is a standard played by many people. Very fun song to play. Like the progression.
- Reason 4 Piano chill Chill HIp Hop Jazzish Piano music piece i made using Reason 4.0. Bad quality on Youtube tho.
- Let's Just Be Friends - LEGENDS & DIAMONDS presents MIKE FRESH JOHNSON & JAZZ aka J DOUBLE Official video to "Let's Just Be Friends" with Legends & Diamonds presents Mike Fresh Johson & Jazz aka J Double. Get the limited Maxi-CD-single (with 10 remixes!) at Digital release at iTunes: Video info: Camera: Pawel "Tumbo" Szczyrba for TumboProductions DIRECTOR: Pawel "Tumbo" Szczyrba for TumboProductions SCRIPT: Pawel "Tumbo" Szczyrba and Joseph Jazzish EDITING: Pawel "Tumbo" Szczyrba for TumboProductions STARRING: Michael Johnson, Joseph Bellamy, Nina Dahlström, Bader Aljabor Song info: VOCALS: Michael Johnson, Joseph Bellamy LYRICS: Michael Johnson, Joseph Bellamy PRODUCTION: David "Drastic" Hull & Darnell "DMO" Coston PRODUCED IN: Mystic Styles Productionz studio in Bamberg, Germany VOCALS RECORDED IN: DeepZone studios, Bulgaria (Mike Fresh Johnson), Crowdmovers Chamber, Dubai, UAE (Jazz aka J Double) MASTERING: Peter "Uncle Pit" Glushkov, Dynamic Records, Riga, Latvia SAMPLE: Samples "The Rain". Written by Marco Beltrami (Sacem) and Marcus Trumpp (Sacem). Published by Absurd Music (Ascap). Sampled writer controlled by Absurd Music (Ascap) CO-WORKERS IN STUDIO: Pawel ""Tumbo" Szczyrba, Chris Ceccarelli NOTES: Michael Johnson and Joseph Bellamy are known as "Jayy Dogg" and "Jazz" from the original 2-4 Family and their hits "Stay" or "Lean On Me". LEGENDS & DIAMONDS is a music project with over 40 different artists. It has superstars from the european rap, hiphop & r&b scene, such as Down Low, C-Block, Eric XL Singleton ...
- Jazzish... Nice Hook John Legend, Neyo, Chris Brown, Babyface, JMoss, Tonexish
- Jazzish piano composition Ezekiel Yarbrough i tried to do jazz but it didnt really work. im 15 comment if you liked it
- she spilled her heart... and her beer. **I claim no rights to this music** My Student Composition piece for Fall 2010... Danced by the BRILLIANT: Katie (TheKate) Lombardo choreographed by Teddy Tedholm Sung by Regina Spektor oh and my hands were shaking the whole time... cause she was really good. so. thats why its all shaky
- Fingerstyle jazz ish style guitar Back Porch Rocker J Knowles cover Just read he is now Dr j knowles, perhaps he can help me with my big toe problem.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about jazzish
“Start cataloging anime you've watched or manga you've read. Browse through our extensive anime and manga database. Get anime or isn't wrong to like it in your twenties or even thirties, but don't be expecting darkish ambientish fusion jazzish opening song”
— Complaints Against the New One Piece OP Song Surge to Toei,
“The Official Web Site for Lady Gaga. Get the latest News, Photos, Video, Tour Dates and more. She also uses a lot of jazzish vocal phrasing and inflections too. Sometimes I think that she's a very old soul channeling some truly legendary singers from many decades past”
— Lady Gaga : lady gaga singing someone to watch over me,
“Many composers have stumbled there, at the perceived threshold of transcendence. You be clichés: 7th and 9th chords, jazzish mixtures, a quivering A-flat major tremolo chord”
— Holy Touch,
“Read Review Signal to Noise by The October Trio on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. ..from Signal to Noise 03557The October Trio, While the horns are relatively smooth-toned, they demonstrate their grittier side on free jazzish torrents like "Flip," "Bird Colony" and "Stutter Step”
— Review: Signal to Noise - The October Trio's Myspace Blog |,
“HannaH*s Field: Blog. Music Success in 9 Weeks-week 2-Perfect Pitch Now Russell Gunn-an amazing jazzish musician would say as on his CD, "The good kind"”
— HannaH*s Field - Gypsy Reggae - Blog,
“We're a 4pc. band playing swingish / jazzish 40's styleish music (I guess) and are looking for interesting venues. We don't really want to do the regular bar thing, but would like dinner club / wine bar type atmosphere and outdoor festivals in”
— Venues - Montana Musicians,
“My expectations of the new Ken Burns documentary were rather low. WWII is an awfully big subject, but Burns handled The Civl War, another monumental subject, just fine. So I was a little disappointed to read that he wasn't going to treat WWII”
— The Seventh Sense: Ken Burns' "The War", ken_
“The Paramount Theater was somewhat of an odd place for an avant-jazzish band like this to play: it's a cavernous but still fairly intimate space, on Mike Portnoy's forum, the Opeth forum, or the various relevant”
— Ground and Sky - Brandon's Music Blog,
“This forum was created to provide a place to discuss and read about the Arts & Crafts Movement, a period ranging from about 1870 to 1925. As a result of the philosophy and design innovations embodied in the work of this period, the legacy of Good Morning Jazzish,”
— Stickley Brothers Sideboard - Barley Twist - Topic Powered by, forum.arts-
similar for jazzish
- beautiful morning
- morning heart
- van genderen
- great idea
- street signs
- spike jonze
- arcade fire
- undivided attention
- around the world
- world over
- all that
- free dictionary
- phrases and idioms
- online dictionary
- english dictionary
- idiom dictionary
- babylon online dictionary
- translation software
- dictionary terms
- trusted by millions
- free english
- free online english dictionary
- dictionary results
- free online dictionary
- word origin
- popular searches
- audio pronunciations
- example sentences
- word games
- live channel
- style rock
- european rock
- the move
- new visions
- popular music
- straight to the point
- distinct sound
- rhythm music
- short url
- ask me anything
- mike harding
- rss feed
- doors open