- Irrigation definition, the artificial application of water to land to assist in the production of crops. See more. — “Irrigation | Define Irrigation at ”,
- Wes-Tech Irrigation Supply is proud to enter its third decade in 2010 Irrigation Technicians understand how to create and troubleshoot all characteristics of an irrigation system. — “Welcome to Westech”, irrigation.ca
- Trade association representing irrigation manufacturers and their representatives, dealers, distributors, consultants & contractors through legislation, education, certification & communication. — “Irrigation Association”,
- Irrigation provides water to plants. Learn how different types of irrigation work and examine the advantages and disadvantages of different types of irrigation. — “HowStuffWorks "How Irrigation Works"”,
- Irrigation is often studied together with drainage, which is the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water from a given area. Irrigation is also a term used in the Medical/Dental fields and refers to flushing and washing out anything with water or another liquid. — “Irrigation”, schools-
- Irrigation has been around for as long as humans have been cultivating plants. Pouring water on fields is still a common irrigation method today -- but other, more efficient and mechanized methods are also used. — “Irrigation: Irrigation techniques, USGS Water Science for Schools”, ga.water.usgs.gov
- Definition of irrigation in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of irrigation. Pronunciation of irrigation. Translations of irrigation. irrigation synonyms, irrigation antonyms. Information about irrigation in the free online English dictionary and. — “irrigation - definition of irrigation by the Free Online”,
- Irrigation Manufacturers & Irrigation Suppliers Directory - Find a Irrigation Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Irrigation Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Irrigation-Irrigation Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Irrigation? Irrigation is the process by which water is brought to land through any of a variety of artificial means. — “What is Irrigation?”,
- Agricultural irrigation, water towers, and machines invented to lift and distribute water are ancient innovations. Irrigation also cools the soil and atmosphere, making the environment favorable for plant. — “irrigable: Definition from ”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about irrigation at . Make research projects and school reports about irrigation easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “irrigation Facts, information, pictures | ”,
- Irrigation is often studied together with drainage, which is the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water from a given area. Irrigation is also a term used in medical/dental fields to refer to flushing and washing out anything with water or another liquid. — “Irrigation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Offers drip irrigation supplies including sprinklers, sprayers, controllers and timers, and valves. — “Irrigation Direct”,
- Irrigation (in agriculture) is the replacement or supplementation of rainfall with water The water source for irrigation may be a nearby or distant body of. — “BIGpedia - Irrigation - Encyclopedia and Dictionary Online”,
- Irrigation is often studied together with drainage, which is the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water from a given area. Irrigation is also a term used in the medical/dental fields and refers to flushing and washing out anything with water or another liquid. — “Irrigation - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Irrigation in the Heart of the Sahara. Irrigation (in agriculture) is the replacement or supplementation of rainfall with water from another source in order to grow crops. The water source for irrigation may be a nearby or distant body of. — “Irrigation - Definition”,
- Irrigation is an artificial application of water to the soil. Irrigation is often studied together with drainage, which is the natural or artificial removal of surface and sub-surface water. — “Irrigation - Reference”,
- Here are detailed instructions for things you can do that will reduce the amount of water your irrigation system uses, with a few extra landscape related tricks for saving water, and a warning regarding water savings and snake oil thrown in at the end of the article. — “Irrigation Water Conservation”,
- Irrigation is the controlled application of water for use in agricultural crop production through artificial methods when natural means are not sufficient. Irrigation is necessary in certain climate conditions such as deserts or areas with only seasonal rainfall. — “Irrigation - RitchieWiki”,
- yes, I've had many. It's a very relaxing, clean procedure and you feel wonderful afterwards. In Tampa FL it costs about 60.00 for one and you can usually get a discount if you buy like a package of 3 (like 150.00 for three.) You undress from the. — “Colonic irrigation? Has anyone ever had colonic irrigation”,
related images for irrigation
- Irrigation 028 jpg
- Courtesy of IA
- Irrigation Systems technology has come a long way from its early days when installers dropped pipe haphazardly into the ground figuring that spraying large volumes of water around would
- Trickle Irrigation jpg
- Courtesy of IA
- This section contains data on water use for the following categories Domestic Electric Industrial Irrigation Municipal Recreation and Total by county as of 2000
- irrigation JPG
- irrigation jpg
- Welcome to Aqueduct Irrigation Based in Nashville TN Since 1988 Aqueduct Irrigation has been on the forefront of customer service and satisfaction We are proud to be one of the most referred contractors of irrigation systems in the
- Irrigation 054 jpg
- Return to top Irrigation Systems Seven center pivot and 5 lateral irrigation systems are now available for use by projects to insure that drought conditions will not interfere with normal test procedures An additional 4 lateral
- Irrigation jpg
- SPAM SCC resides on the Salt River Pima Maricopa Community and across the street is a cotton field The cotton is healthy thanks to irrigation
- Irrigation jpg
- Irrigation 063 jpg
- of fresh bamboo daily Each species of bamboo is weighed prior to feeding and remnants are weighed after feeding Fecal weights are also recorded to enable us to know exact bamboo intake Four different bamboo species are usually presented over the course of a day Bamboo is usually cut on a daily basis when readily available Other species that require greater travel time to
- Irrigation gif
- Irrigation jpg
- Irrigation 125 jpg
- Other Services Image Gallery Please click on any of the below images to view a larger version
- WPC irrigation jpg
- irrigation jpg
- Relative humidity is how much moisture can a given volume of air hold and this is relative to the temperature of it Warm air holds more heat than dry air Same thing holds for soil True when water is applied to plants during frosty nights the heat in the water will protect the plants and fruit this is why the farmers and smart gardeners do it When we say heat in
- Irrigation 029 jpg
- Outside water usage can cause a significant change in your water consumption Simply following best practices for outside water use result in more efficient water use Here are some tips for when and how to water a lawn
- Colonic Irrigation Detoxification
- other sprinkler companies combined We also have Backflow Certified Technicians on staff Call us today for a free estimate on a new system for your home 1 208 733 2717
- Photo Gallery
- retour au site Peintures de propagande chinoise
- Urban land cover
- 最新 畝間灌漑 水をやる技術が難しい ８ ２６ 火 今日でマラウイ着いてから丁度丸２ヶ月 ほんとに時間が経つのが早く感じられる 出来るようになったことは何だろうか
- USDA Tim McCabe
- None of the jobs in Egypt were easy but farming was perhaps the hardest of all To prepare the soil for planting farmers dug up large fields with cattle drawn
- Irrigation 152 jpg
- Previous | Photo Index | Next 15 June 2008 This large blue irrigation hose leads directly from the pond into the fields Look closely and you can see the orange connectors leading to the lateral hoses beneath
- Irrigation 079 jpg
- Click for actual size
- Previous | Photo Index | Next 8 July 2007 More irrigation bringing water to parched plants this time tomatoes
- irrigation jpg
- irrigation jpg
related videos for irrigation
- A wastewater irrigation system in urban Accra, Ghana. This video was produced by the International Water Management Institute (IWMI) and its partners as a knowledge sharing aid.
- How To Install Drip Irrigation A how-to video, presented by Pasadena Water & Power. Here you will learn the basic steps for converting your above-ground sprinkler system into a drip irrigation system. You'll save water and money. Thank you for conserving water!
- Irrigation and Water Management Terry Prichard, UC Cooperative Extension Water Management Specialist, introduces a class of UC Master Gardeners to irrigation and water management strategies. Topics include plant water use, irrigation systems and discussion of the components of a good drip irrigation system. Series: California Master Gardener Lecture Series [12/2003] [Science] [Agriculture] [Show ID: 8356]
- Colonic Irrigation Experience I had a colonic and though i would share the experience with you all.
- Drip Irrigation Kit - Drip Emitters Step by step instructions on how to install drip irrigation with the drip emitter kit. This kit comes with fifty take apart emitters ideal for watering individual plants.
- Raw Food Diet : Colonic Irrigation for Detox & Weight Loss - Bex Cleans Her Colon The 21-Day Total Detox: Fitness Trainer, Rebekah "Bex" Borucki Raw Food Coach, Danielle Charboneau Rob Costello - Raw Food Naturals Mike's channel My channel: ✔ MY #1 WORKOUT TIMER: bit.ly ✔ MY LATEST INTERACTIVE EBOOK: ♥ EXPLORE: ♥ FOLLOW ♥ BECOME A FAN: ♥ SUBSCRIBE: Music by Kevin MacLeod () Licensed under Creative Commons "Attribution 3.0"
- Solar Drip Irrigation Project - Benin, West Africa The Solar Electric Light Fund (SELF) helps farmers in Benin grow food during the dry season, using solar water pumping and drip irrigation.
- Irrigation UK Life Garden Irrigation installs sprinkler systems, drip irrigation and automatic watering systems for garden or landscape irrigation. Life Irrigation provide high quality and cost effective drip and sprinkler irrigation for UK gardens and business irrigation to save water and money.
- Irrigation Sprinkler Operation at Belvue Farm View of the sprinkler working
- IDEI, India, Low-cost treadle pumps for irrigation - Ashden Award winner This video can be downloaded here: IDEI won an Ashden Award for Sustainable Energy in 2006. To find out more visit the link above and check out the Ashden Awards Blog International Development Enterprises, India (IDEI) has commercialised low-cost treadle pumps for irrigation. Over 510000 pumps have been sold in the rural areas of the Eastern part of India, bringing substantial benefits to farming families. Many farmers in the plains of the North and East of India rely on a single annual crop such as wheat or maize, watered by the monsoon. The income which they derive is small, and this forces many to seek casual work in cities such as Lucknow for part of the year, often disrupting children's education since the whole family moves to the city. The water table in the region is consistently high, so out-of-season crops can be grown under irrigation if a pump is available. Affluent farmers can afford to buy and operate diesel pumps. Poorer farmers may also hire diesel pumps, but often at very high cost. IDEI commercialised low-cost treadle pumps for irrigation. The pumps are designed to be simple for people of all ages to operate, and most members of a household, including children, can take part. Typically, the household will pump for two to eight hours a day. Poor farmers can now cultivate and sell a variety of crops outside the normal growing season and bring additional land under cultivation because it can be irrigated. The ...
- Irrigation Sprinkler Freeze HD How to Protect and or Prepare Sprinkler / Irrigation system vacuum breaker for Freeze
- Container Gardening: Drip Irrigation Patti Moreno, the Garden Girl, installs a drip irrigation system from in her container garden. Save, Water, Time and the Planet. SUBSCRIPE TO MY FREE MAGAZINE
- Yogic Nasal Irrigation in the Home Watch Pete get his nose super clean using his Neti pot. If he's not careful some of the salt water comes out of his eye (like at the beginning).
- Simple Drip Irrigation We look at the simple steps on putting together your own drip irrigation system. It is easy to do and can save you lots of water and money.
- SinuPulse Elite - Advanced Nasal Sinus Irrigation System More effective than neti pots and nasal wash bottles leading allergists and ENT's recommend the SinuPulse Advanced Nasal and Sinus Irrigation System for the treatment of allergy symptoms, sinusitis, post nasal drip, infections, and sinus headaches. The SinuPulse Elite was developed and engineered in Switzerland to be the best, most advanced nasal irrigation system in the world. The SinuPulse is so simple and easy to use. Just add a packet of SinuAir saline mix to warm water and press the start button. Its patented technology is the first and only nasal irrigation system designed to deliver both a thorough cleansing pulsating rinse and a micronized pulsating moisturizing mist spray for doctor recommended rinses or solutions. "I recommend the sinus irrigation products (SinuPulse Elite) from Health Solutions. Our team has been using their products as part of our regular healthcare regimen. We have found their products help our players that suffer from allergies and sinus problems." Gary Vitti 6X NBA World Champion Head Athletic Trainer of the Los Angeles Lakers "Our players and staff have been working with the sinus irrigation products from Health Solutions Medical Products Corporation with great results. They have definitely been great holistic tools to use in our training room for our players that suffer with chronic allergy and sinus problems. I highly recommend their use as an effective and natural treatment for allergy and sinus relief." Jim Ramsay Head Athletic Medical ...
- Smart Farming in India A film showing how farmers in India can beat drought by using new water harvesting and farming techniques to conserve water and soil to produce more food and empower their community. To read more about food and water security visit
- IRRILINE SIDEROLL IRRIGATION MACHINE PART 1 Side roll is rigidly coupled high quality aluminium torque tubes, mounted on large wheels with the pipe acting as an axel. The side roll irrigates inplace and it is moved from position to position between irrigation runs. An air cooled gasoline engine provides the required power to move the aluminium sprinkler line across the field. The aluminium pipe is connected to hydrants by a flexible hose. The hydrants are usually spaced every 18 mt ( 60') along the main line. the main line may be located along edge or in the center of the field
- C4 LIVE Colonic Irrigation Colon Hydrotherapy with Jody Bunting "The Salon" 2004 Channel 4's London with complimentry therapist Amanda - took place in January 2004 - 31-stone weight loss jtv brian dowling
- Domestic Colonic Cleansing Irrigation The NEATCOLON is the first colon cleanse home equipment. For more information about it please visit
- Drip Irrigation Systems SUNUP's Kathy Shelton learns how drip irrigation systems are installed and how they work to effectively provide water and effluent to crops.
- Colostomy Irrigation for Bowel Cancer & Colon Cancer This is a 9 minute video for people who have had bowel cancer surgery and now have a colostomy. So many people with a colostomy do not know about colostomy irrigation and how it can get freedom and normality back into ones life. This video is an instructional guide on how to do a colostomy irrigation and I hope should be a great help to those who have had bowel cancer surgery. If you have any questions or need support please email me to lifespantrust@
- Square Foot Gardening: How to Install Drip Irrigation Patti Moreno, the Garden Girl, installs her square foot garden with drip irrigation. To set up your own system, check out For more sustainable DIY
- How to Install a Drip Irrigation System by Converting Sprinklers Paula Mohadjer from the Cascade Water Alliance explains how you can easily convert your sprinklers into a drip irrigation system. While traditional sprinklers are great for lawns, drip irrigation systems are more suitable for plant beds. Because they can minimize runoff and misting, you will make your garden more water efficient. Drip systems also allow for better water targeting. Now you can target the plant roots, using almost 1/2 the amount of water you would use with a traditional sprinkler. These systems are ideal for trees, shrubs and flowers. To being your installation, choose a spray head in the middle of your plant bed. Dig around the head and unscrew it. Insert the drip converter head and screw in place. Then, put on teflon tape and adapter. Now you can attach the T-manifold. Attach the distribution line by pushing the tubing into the T-manifold. Now, install the connector, punching holes into the tubing. Then, push the connector into the hole, cutting the 1/4 inch tube so it is long enough to water your plants. At the end of the tubing, install a microspray head or emitter. Place by the plant you want to water. Remember that emitters are great for a steep slope or clay soil but microsprays are easier to move around. Finish the drip line by staking it down and capping the end. Some final things to consider: covering the drip system with mulch, capping off the system for more solid conversions and watching the system operate for any errors. Lastly, make sure to ...
- Orbit Irrigation Products, Inc. on CBS Early Show (7-24-07) Orbit Irrigation Products, Inc. products on CBS Early Show.
- Boca Raton Colonics & Colon Therapy Cleanse Irrigation Colon Therapy, Colon Cleanse, Colonic Irrigation Therapy in Boca Raton, Florida. Visit our Popmano beach office or visit us online at Silvia Penna, LMT, NCTMB, CCT # MA 34437 Certified Total Wellbeing Lifestyle Counselor, Reiki Master, CranioSacral Specialist, Certified Colon Therapist , SomatoEmotional Release Certified, DNA Activation, Core Belief Reprogramming, Theta Wave-Healing Facilitator, Massage Therapist. She has been learning from various enlightened masters around the world. She has a well established practice of natural healing arts in Fort Lauderdale and Miami. Offering Colon Irrigation for following cities pompano beach , Lighthouse Point , Hillsboro beach , Boca Raton , Deerfield beach , Boca Point , Boca del Mar , Floresta , Crystal Lake , Coconut Creek , Coral Springs , Parkland , Margate , Kings Point , Gulf Stream , Highland Beach , Delray Beach , Boyton Beach , Lauderdale by the Sea , Wilton Manors , Dania Beach , Hollywood Beach , Hallandale , Lauderdale Lakes , Lauderhill , Sunrise , Tamarac , North Lauderdale , Roosevelt Gardens , Palm Aire , Lakeview , Fort Lauderdale , Oakland Park
- hugelkultur - raised bed gardening sans irrigation Grow a garden that won't need irrigation or fertilization. An excellent permaculture staple. Lots of wood buried with soil. Includes discussion of types of woods and the acidic and allelopathic stuff of conifers. Filmed in missoula montana. Music by Jimmy Pardo
- Save Water with Drip Irrigation 215 651 8329 Report Video 215 651 8329 Use our drip irrigation to save water when watering trees and plants. We can install or you can see it is as easy to put together as Lego's. Water is a critical component of photosynthesis, the process by which plants manufacture their own food from carbon dioxide and water in the presence of light. Water is one of the many factors that can limit plant growth. Other important factors include nutrients, temperature, and amount and duration light. Plants take in carbon dioxide through their stomata--microscopic openings on the undersides of leaves. Water is also lost through the stomata in the process called transpiration. Transpiration, along with evaporation from the soil surface, accounts for the moisture lost from the soil. When there is a lack of water in the plant tissue, the stomata close to try to limit water loss. Wilting occurs when the tissues lose too much water. Plants adapted to dry conditions have developed numerous mechanisms for reducing water loss, including narrow leaves, hairy leaves, and thick fleshy stems and leaves. Pines, hemlocks, and junipers are also well adapted to survive extended periods of dry conditions which they encounter each winter when the frozen soil prevents the uptake of water. Cacti, with leaves reduced to spines and having thick stems, are the best example of plants well adapted to extremely dry environments. We have thousands of arbs andalways have hundreds ready for you to pickup. From 2' to 15 ...
- Rain Bird - Drip Irrigation Tips To Drip or not to Drip? That is the question Michael answers in this Episode. Michael says drip irrigation is not just for watering pots, flowers and shrubs; but can be the best method for watering trees as well. A common assumption is that the secret to having a green and healthy yard is water, water and more water. Nature is struggling to meet our ever-increasing demands for water and we are facing drought conditions with water rationing in some parts of the country. Simply put -- there is a limit to how much water we can consume without ever-increasing consequences. With summer here and the height of the watering season upon us, it is time to make sure all of us are doing our part to conserve water and at the same time keep the water bill down. Michael Glassman is an award winning landscape designer and in this weekly podcast series offers tips on how to save water and still have a great yard. Michael has twenty years of experience in the field and has been featured in such publications as Sunset Magazine, Fine Gardening, Better Homes and Gardens, and Landscape Architecture. He is designer and co-host of the Discovery Home Channel program Garden Police.
- Colonic Irrigation Information on Colon Health
- Bucket Irrigation This is a simple technique for farmers particular for vegetable farming. This video has been produced by DSAP program of SPC. Please contact DSAP program for further assistance: Development of Sustainable Agriculture in the Pacific (DSAP) Secretariat of the Pacific Community (SPC) Private Mail Bag Suva FIJI Telephone: (679) 337 0733 Fax: (679) 3370 021 Email: email@example.com
- Irrigation System Installation - Part 1 Step by step video guide showing you how to install an automatic irrigation system. Includes trenching, connecting to main water supply, installing a system shutoff valve, cutting and connecting PVC pipe, backflow prevention, putting together a sprinkler valve manifold and connecting valve wires.
- Watering made easy, underground irrigation by Claber SpA. Rain jet, by Claber SpA. is easy to install and is the perfect solution for your home's lawn, slopes and hillsides. The full range of colibri spray heads, spring pop-ups and accessories, Claber has the perfect solution. If it's watering a small vegetable garden, or an estates lawn, claber has the perfect solution.
- Building a Center Pivot Irrigation System! Watch as the Mid-Continent, Valley Irrigation crew, The Pivot Guy, Erects a center pivot irrigation system in just over a minute!
- PVC Irrigation System, Automatic Water Timers, and Rain Barrel System This video highlights my gardens around the house. There are several because I'm land-locked and use anywhere I can get sunlight. The video goes over the 6 barrel, 330 gallon rain barrel system along with the PVC drip irrigation system that waters the garden. It also discusses the automatic water timer used to water the garden automatically.
- Installing Irrigation Valve Drains Okay, it’s time to put our drains in. Each year, most people want to put some sort of winterizing drain so that they don’t leave their system water filled over the winter. In this particular case, we’re going to put in some automatic drain. There’s pluses and negativities to automatic drains versus manual drains, but we’re going to let ours drain automatically. So, I’m going to cut each valve after the valve. I’m going to cut the line and I’m going to put in a 1 inch to a � inch, female T. Of course, just like any other PVC fitting, you just want to clean your pipe real good and then glue it well. So that’sa 1 inch to a � inch female, because that is what our automatic drains fit into. You can get these at any Lowe’s or irrigation supply places, just a pressure drain that close off when the system is pressurized and they release when the system releases its pressure and they allow the system to drain. So you just stick one of these in. You don’t want to put them facing up. You generally want to put them in either facing down or sideways so that the water will be able to drain according to gravity. You also want to put them in the lowest part of the system. It just so happens that the lowest part of our system is in the valve box. The valve box is low. So now we’re going to go ahead and install our automatic drain valves. You can replace this with a manual valve. You can do it the same way ...
- How to Install a Drip Irrigation and Water Timer using a standard garden hose faucet John from shows you how easy it is to convert your standard hose bibb garden faucet to a drip irrigation system with Water timer for your front or back yard organic garden or even square foot raised bed garden.
- Vegetable Gardening: How to Install a Drip Irrigation System In this video Patti Moreno installs drip irrigation with Leon from DripWorks USA in her main raised bed garden. Drip irrigation is one of the most important break throughs in agriculture of the last forty years. Visit: http
- The Center Pivot Irrigation Song by Sarah Donner /sarahdonner for the FREE download! This song was composed in the tour minivan on a highway in Kansas.
- Spring cleaning ... for your nose Relief for a runny or stuffy nose, watery eyes or post-nasal drip is just a rinse away, say experts at the University of Michigan Health System. Nasal irrigation - rinsing the nose and nasal passages with a solution, typically salt water -- is a cheap and easy way for the millions of people who suffer with spring allergies and nasal congestion to alleviate
- Vegetable Garden Irrigation System Irrigation systems can be a bear to put together. But this segment will show you an easy and fast way to get your garden watered in no time.
twitter about irrigation
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about irrigation
“Ohio Irrigation Blog. In Section: Blog Posted By: RIOHIO. RI Lawn Sprinklers provides quality lawn sprinkler Plus countless pages about irrigation and resources. We are here to learn and teach irrigation techniques to promote conservation”
— Ohio Irrigation Blog,
“The Life Irrigation Blog - News & Articles. Entries from February 2008 based Drip Irrigation Company formerly known as Top Irrigation have re-launched and”
— 2008 February,
“Hunter's 2006 Irrigation Industry Forum, held April 24 and 25, was also attended by "We are pleased that Hunter hosted this forum to openly discuss a full range of issues”
— Press Release: Hunter Hosts 2006 Irrigation Industry Forum,
“CalFinder Blog: Drip Irrigation Systems and Timers reducing the size of your lawn and water-guzzling plants, along with installing an efficient irrigation system”
— Drip Irrigation Systems and Timers | Calfinder Remodeling Blog,
“What Sort of Irrigation System Will You Design? Well, again you have choices and you can Therefore, you decide which type of irrigation method or lawn sprinkler systems will suit”
— Drip Irrigation,
“Irrigation Direct is the number one source for irrigation information, drip irrigation supplies, sprinklers, controllers, & valves at factory direct prices”
— All about drip irrigation, sprinklers, & drip irrigation supplies,
“After completing this 8 hour course on Irrigation Auditing the student will be able to: Come see why over a thousand irrigation contractors nationwide have chosen WETS for all”
— WETS Courses - Irrigation Classes Blog,
“Home> Blog> Drip Irrigation. Blog. 4 Aug 2010 | Posted by: Aaron Drip Irrigation for Donors. Since April, we've been offering a "Family Nutrition Kit" as a”
— Drip Irrigation " Blog,
“Looks like the 2009 Irrigation season is coming to a close for our and winterize your irrigation system you may be putting your irrigation system at risk of”
— RI Lawn Sprinklers Ohio Irrigation Blog,
similar for irrigation
- irrigation systems
- drip irrigation
- center pivot
- water source
- sprinkler irrigation
- irrigation methods
- sprinkler head
- irrigation association
- irrigation companies
- technical papers
- membership organization
- water resources
- future generations
- recognized authority
- commercial irrigation
- residential irrigation
- golf course irrigation
- agricultural irrigation
- north america
- irrigation projects
- irrigation system
- new world encyclopedia
- surface irrigation
- water tables
- flood irrigation
- subsurface drip irrigation
- sprinkler heads
- english dictionary
- food crops
- houghton mifflin company
- online dictionary
- dictionary results
- drip irrigation supplies
- random house dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- irrigation and drainage
- irrigation ditch
- free online dictionary
- dry land
- irrigation supply
- irrigation contractors
- use of water
- water conservation
- irrigation design