- Article describing how the Internet works, including its architecture, protocols, access, technical aspects, use, censorship, and more. — “Internet - Wikipedia”,
- News and ***ysis about the Internet, e-commerce, and IT industries. — “”,
- This page describes the term Internet and lists other pages on the Web where you can find additional information. — “What is Internet? - A Word Definition From the Webopedia”,
- dkruzel liked Internet. Getting better at it everyday AND keeping up with it via great sites like Mashable! dkruzel via Mashable 1 month ago. rohitashwa loved Internet. It's a world within a world, truly democratic and the way it should remain for ever. rohitashwa via Mashable 1 month ago. — “Internet reviews () on blippr”,
- Find sites providing resources about aspects of the Internet, including the Web, email, search, chats and forums, people, and more. — “The Internet in the Yahoo! Directory”,
- Offers a free email account and Internet access. Whether you need dial-up or DSL Internet service, we provide a fast, reliable Internet connection for less than other Internet service providers. — “NetZero”,
- Microsoft offers a wide range of software, services, and Internet technologies for personal and business computing. Featuring Microsoft Office, Microsoft Word, Internet Explorer, anti-spyware, and more. Official site includes support, downloads,. — “Microsoft Corporation”,
- Find Internet articles at a free articles directory. Submit your articles for free distribution and find Internet content for your website, Ezine or newsletters. — “Internet Articles - Find Internet Related Articles on”,
- The original idea for the Internet came in the 1950s. Now thanks to the Internet we can all live in a parallel world of unlimited communication possibilities, maintained by a multi-layer global network system that connects hundreds of millions of. — “Information about the Internet - history, development, facts”,
- Send, receive, and organize email with Hotmail, a free web-based email provider from MSN. Features a personal calendar and customizable contact groups. — “Windows Live Hotmail”,
- Collection of news articles, blog posts, white papers, case studies, videos and comments relating to internet. — “internet News and Other Resources | ZDNet”,
- Internet Options is a place where you optimize your browser Click on Start CLick on Control Panel CLick on Internet Options or Click on Start CLick on Control Panel Click on Network and Internet Connections CLick on Internet Options Try. — “internet options?”,
- Internet has been perhaps most outstanding innovation in field of communication in history of mankind. As with every single innovation, internet has its own advantages and disadvantages. But usually, greater magnitude of advantages outweighs its. — “Advantages and Disadvantages of the Internet”,
- The Internet or the Net is a global computer network that allows people to easily exchange information over short and long distances. The Internet is different from the Web, yet the Web is part of the Internet. The Net is made up of individual. — “Internet”,
- Internet definition, a vast computer network linking smaller computer networks worldwide (usually prec. by the). The Internet includes commercial, educational, g See more. — “Internet | Define Internet at ”,
- Internet ( ) n. An interconnected system of networks that connects computers around the world via the TCP/IP. — “Internet: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article”,
- The Internet is a global system of interconnected computer networks that are set up to exchange various types of data. The Internet connects information resources and provides various services, such as electronic mail, online chat, file transfer and file sharing, online gaming, and the. — “Internet - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Internet (computer network), a system architecture that has revolutionized communications and methods of commerce by allowing various computer networks around the world to interconnect. Sometimes referred to as a "network of networks," the. — “Internet (computer network) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- Get High-Speed, Fast Access Internet Service from the #1 DSL provider in the US. Residential AT&T DSL High Speed Internet. — “AT&T DSL High Speed Internet Service - DSL Providers”,
- Latest news and comment on Internet from . — “Internet news, comment and ***ysis | Technology | ”,
- InternetNews provides real-time news updated throughout the business day, covering IT issues and Internet-related technologies for corporate managers and hi-tech professionals. — “InternetNews Realtime News for IT Managers”,
related videos for internet
- Internet - from the 1990's point of view Trine Gallegos hosts this segment shot in 1995 when the Internet was first becoming an icon. This is an interesting look back at how clunky the applications were. I don't even think they were using a computer mouse yet. Guests: Robert Huff, Mike McKnelly. Subjects: Telnet Antioch Library Contra Costa County FTP Gopher Archie Lynx browser NASA News Yellow Pages Free Games Research Information Superhighway. keywords world wide web
- Save the Internet! WINNER of a 2007 Webby People's Voice Award!
- The Internet is for *** - Sesame Street Style! Surprised that no one had done this, I decided to bring Avenue Q full circle and create a parody of "The Internet is For ***" with Sesame Street characters. Enjoy!
- "Oh, Internet" - A love song. This began as my Anti-SOPA song...but turned into so much more... AVAILABLE ON ITUNES: ow.ly and "Oh, Internet" Written by: Hannah Hart and Creator&Distractor ( Directed by: Dan Dobi ( Follow your @harto (on twittah! Like on Facebook! Buy HARTO SWAG: LYRICS It's a love song from my harto to yours. lyrics OOOH INTERNET OOOH INTERNET this constant refresh well they say it's the death of us, baby but I like what you do and the way that you change on the daily when I walk down the street only strangers I meet but I can shake loneliness in just a tweet internet i don't want to lose you oh internet if you were a pokemon I'd choose you oh internet keep me on your feed I synch to you pretty much constantly OOOH INTERNET OOOH INTERNET every now and then I go and check on the mail cause when there are physical letters consistency fails oh these bills everyday, lest they be autopay are easy to ignore ....anyway internet i don't want to lose you OOO INTERNET oh internet you're the only love that's true oh internet i'd make out with your face later tonight let's meet in cyberspace oh but I can't get by unless there's wifi is this a drug that I need there is no other way I am at home all day so that my torrents can seed you just don't get it cause you're not on reddit and if you want me to go out just make sure that there's internet i don't want to lose you OOH INTERNET oh ...
- The Internet - Cocaine Directed by Matt Alonzo Concept by Matt Martin & Syd Video Produced by Michael Busalacchi, Kelvin Craver & Tara Razavi (Modern Artists//Happy Place)
- Internet English - The History of English (9/10) Free learning from The Open University --- Exploring the expansion of internet language, with abbreviations like lol and btw. (Part 9 of 10) Playlist link - --- Study 'English Language' at the Open University: www3 Explore qualifications in Languages with the OU www3 Explore qualifications in Arts and Humanities with the OU www3 ---
- The IT Crowd - Series 3 - Episode 4: The Internet Moss introduces Jen to a new concept in business technology: The Internet.
- 'ACTA not over, people await Internet revolution' Senior members of the notorious computer hacker group LulzSec, with ties to the Anonymous movement, have been arrested and charged with cyber-crimes by the FBI. The group is famous for attacking the websites of the CIA, FOX news and credit card companies, among others. The leader of the movement, however, has reportedly worked for the US government following his arrest last year and is believed to have aided the arrest of his former colleagues. Human rights lawyer Katarzyna Szymielewicz says the arrests draw society's attention back to the controversial anti-counterfeit trade pact. RT on Twitter RT on Facebook
- Internet is for ***! (subtitled) World of Warcrcaft - Internet is for ***!
- JESS3™ / The State of The Internet JESS3™ designed and animated this for the JESS3™ lecture at AIGA Baltimore in Feb 2010.
- Master of the Internet Mastering the Internet infomercial from 1994. Originally created for Starring Jonah Ray Directed by Peter Atencio
- History of the Internet "History of the internet" is an animated documentary explaining the inventions from time-sharing to filesharing, from Arpanet to Internet. The clip was made by Melih Bilgil — The history is told using the PICOL icons, which are available on . You can get news about this project on . Voice-over by Steve Taylor http You can get more information on this movie on my website or on the PICOL-Project site where you can download a pre-release of the icons. If you are interested in more Internet history you can also read/watch: - ISOC: History of the internet: - - Geschichte des Internet (german & link to Amazon): - Computer Networks: The Heralds Of Resource Sharing Credits for subtitles: (The correctness of the subtiles depends on the people listed down here) English: Stefan Badragan | /StevXtreme Italian: Stefan Badragan German: me Turkish: Zeynep Can French: Arnaud 'dehy' DE MOUHY Bulgarian: Andrian Georgiev Chinese: Terry Lee Portuguese (Brazilian): Guilherme Euler Spanish: Mauricio Diaz Orlich Polish: Agnieszka Marciniak Greek: Pantelis Bouboulis Swedish: Paul Lindström Also thanks to: Frederico Goncalves Guimaraes
- IF THE INTERNET WAS REAL BLOOPERS & FACEBOOK+WIKIPEDIA: bit.ly What if every website and internet application became real life? ----------------------------------- Hey it's our very own website: Oh and our Facebook page Want to know when we're filming and/or pooping? Now you can:
- The Internet Explained Understand the basics behind how the Internet works.
- Creeps on the Internet Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel! I make new videos here every Wednesday and make vlogs during my majestical daily life. JennaMarbles JennaMarblesVlog Facebook: Twitter: @Jenna_Marbles @CharlesMarbles @Kermit_thedog T-Shirts (so far, sorry we're working on more!!) Blog: Tumblr:
- Series of Tubes Senator Ted Stevens talking about the Net Neutrality Bill
- What Girls Do On The Internet Please subscribe to my channel and my vlog channel! I make new videos here every Wednesday and make vlogs during my majestical daily life. JennaMarbles JennaMarblesVlog Facebook: Twitter: @Jenna_Marbles @CharlesMarbles @Kermit_thedog T-Shirts (so far, sorry we're working on more!!) Blog: Tumblr:
- How Much Does The Internet Weigh? Thanks to @lakefield83 and @zconsortium for these facts! all music by Jake Chudnow: READ MORE: Weight gained from e-books: Gadsby: Flash Memory: Map of the Internet: Size of the internet: Weight of all electrons in motion that make up the internet: Weight of all information on the internet: Smallest sand particles:
- The Internet is for *** avenue Q original - Video avenue q, original, the internet is for ***
- Internet is for ***!! Internet is for ***!! This (wonderful:-) song is "The Internet Is For ***", written by Jeff Marx and Robert Lopez, and it's from the broadway musical Avenue Q
- INTERNET HISTORY w/MEGA SPOOKY Follow Me! Cross Assault 2012
- 1994: "Today": "What is the Internet, Anyway?" Some confusion is obvious on the set of NBC's "Today" show, regarding the Internet and the @-sign. This is reportedly footage from between segments that was not originally aired, and apparently dates to January 1994, around the time of the Northridge earthquake (that occurred literally five minutes from where I'm sitting, and which I remember very well indeed). Both the video and audio of this clip were in terrible shape when I received it recently -- I've cleaned up both as much as possible, though the quality (especially hue distortion) still definitely isn't anything to write home about. Don't laugh too hard at Bryant Gumbel and Katie Couric. It's easy to forget how relatively recent a phenomenon the Internet is for most persons who use it today!
- All Online Data Lost After Internet Crash Breaking News, officials confirm that all online data has been lost after the Internet crashed and was forced to restart. More coverage at:
- The IT Crowd - This, Jen, is the internet
- Internet People! - The Meth Minute 39 An animated tribute to the internet people of the world, wherever you may be. Internet People is animated by Dan Meth, with music by Dan Meth and Micah Frank. Find out more at: www.methminute39.com Call the Meth Minute hotline 1-866-575-1384 Subscribe! JOIN THE FREDERATION: Facebook! @ChannelFred on Twitter! Interweb! Leave us a weird Voicemail! 888-414-8148
- THE INTERNET FOR DUMMIES WATCH BONUS INTERNET TIPS: bit.ly My name is Bob Roberts. I am a very skilled Internet user. I will give you the best tips for Internets so you can be a master too. Please buy my other VHS tapes to learn more. ------------------------------------ Hey it's our very own website: Oh and our Facebook page Want to know when we're filming and/or pooping? Now you can:
- "What Is Internet, Anyway?" An exclusive compilation of news reports, commercials and instructional videos from the early days of the Internet. For more info, visit: Soundtrack: DJ Shadow - "High Noon" Fatlip - "What's Up, Fatlip?" Four Ears - "Blue Jungle"
- The revolution of the Internet in 1993 A video from 1993 when the Internet was just making its premiere in the world.
- Internet Bridge Troll Out of his parents' basement. Into your fairy tales. See our videos a month earlier at and follow us on http
- The Internet of Things Video featuring, from IBM Mike Wing, Andy Stanford-Clark and John Tolva. Over the past century but accelerating over the past couple of decades, we have seen the emergence of a kind of global data field. The planet itself - natural systems, human systems, physical objects - have always generated an enormous amount of data, but we didnt used to be able to hear it, to see it, to capture it. Now we can because all of this stuff is now instrumented. And its all interconnected, so now we can actually have access to it. So, in effect, the planet has grown a central nervous system. Look at that complex set of relationships among all of these complex systems. If we can actually begin to see the patterns in the data, then we have a much better chance of getting our arms around this. Thats where societies become more efficient, thats where more innovation is sparked. When we talk about a smarter planet, you can say that it has two dimensions. One is to be more efficient, be less destructive, to connect different aspects of life which do affect each other in more conscience and deliberate and intelligent ways. But the other is also to generate fundamentally new insights, new activity, new forms of social relations. So you could look at the planet as an information, creation and transmission system, and the universe was hearing its information but we werent. But increasingly now we can, early days, baby steps days, but we can actually begin to hear the planet ...
- How the Internet Works in 5 Minutes The internet is not a fuzzy cloud. The internet is a wire, actually buried in the ground. Computers connected directly to the internet are called "Servers," while the computers you and I use are "clients," because they are not connected directly to the internet, but through an Internet Service Provider. Routers shuttle packets of information across the internet, and transmit e-mail, pictures, and web pages.
- Avenue Q - "The Internet is for..." After nearly five years of mischief, bad behaviour and political incorrectness, London's funniest show by far is hitting the road and coming to the Alhambra for one week only. "THE BEST MUSICAL OF THE DECADE" Sunday Times see www.bradford- for details and age suitability
- [Dubstep] Arion - Internet Rebellion (*** SOPA) SOPA isn't dead... yet "Aren't SOPA and PIPA already dead? No. Both acts still have substantial congressional backing and financial support from the MPAA, RIAA, and other supporters. Although the opposition has increased, there is still a possibility that either Act will be become law. Even if both Acts fail, there is a high probability that future legislation closely resembling those acts will appear before congress again—after all, they themselves are reincarnations of an earlier bill, the "Combating Online Infringement and Counterfeits Act" (COICA)." More SOPA info here: I stand for what I believe in because I believe in what I stand for. The internet belongs to us so help spread the word by re-posting, re-tweeting & re-blogging this to all your social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Blogs etc.) Music & Vocals by: ARION Video by: DubstepLyrics Download Song Here: Follow Arion: Youtube: Facebook: VIP Facebook: Twitter: SPECIAL THANKS TO: WEBSITE -- TWITTER -- htpp:///DubstepLyrics FACEBOOK -- "DubstepLyrics" Shirts! --
- The GAG Quartet - le Internet Medley (OVER 40 MEMES IN ONE SONG) DOWNLOAD THE TRACK SO WE COULD MAKE MORE SONGS! (iTunes) Gilad Chehover - Drums | Guy Bernfeld - Bass | Or Paz - Guitar ALSO AVAILABLE HERE: Recording, mixing, pianoing and feminine singing by Eyal Amir ( ) Drums recorded by Martial Bouhassira le Photography - Dafna Sasson le Second Unit- Tamari Goddard le Editing & After Effects - Or Paz le Animation - Tom Trager Contact us: Sugarzaza@ ------------------ GUITAR TABS: BASS TABS:
- The Producer's Picks - Adam - The Internet is for *** Well, we all know it is, right? Bringing back an oldie but goodie. Enjoy!
- Series of Tubes Music Video this video sux
- Knife Party - Internet Friends Become a fan of Knife Party: Follow Knife Party on Twitter: Pendulum duo Rob Swire and Gareth McGrillen's present their new under the radar project 'Knife Party'. Having remixed Swedish House Mafia's 'Save The World', Knife Party have received huge critical acclaim from the likes of Zane Lowe, whilst their appearance alongside Deadmau5 at Ibiza's legendary Space this summer has proved what a sure fire hit Knife Party is expected to be.
- The Internet - Fastlane Directed by Matt Alonzo Concept by Matt Martin & Syd Video Produced by Michael Busalacchi, Kelvin Craver & Tara Razavi (Modern Artists//Happy Place)
- Internet Distractions It's like "Night at the Museum" for ADD students. See our videos a month earlier at and follow us on http
- The Internet in 1969 A pre-conceived version of the internet.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about internet
“A typical Internet forum discussion, with common elements such as emoticons, avatars, and quotes. Although blog comment pages are not Internet forums, they often use the anonymous system for the sake of”
— Internet forum - Wikinfo,
“The phpBB Internet forum software package, one of the most popular forum packages. Forum software packages are widely available on the Internet and are written in a variety of programming”
— Internet forum - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia,
“An Internet forum is also called a message board, discussion group, bulletin board or web forum. However, it differs from a blog, the name for a web log, as a blog is usually written by one user and usually only allows for the responses of others to the blog material”
— What is an Internet Forum?,
“CWS Everything Internet Blog. Strategy led web solutions, marketing, and communication CWS Everything Internet Blog is proudly powered by WordPress”
— CWS Everything Internet Blog,
“The Internet Governance Project (IGP) is an interdisciplinary consortium of academics with scholarly and practical expertise in international governance, Internet policy, and information and communication technology”
— IGP Blog :: Main Page,
— OpenInternet.gov, blog.openinternet.gov
“How to Use an Internet Forum. Internet forums are full of real people talking about real issues. They are a great place to go to find people who are interested in the same things you are. Forums in general do two basic”
— How to Use an Internet Forum | ,
“An Internet forum, also known as a message board or discussion board, is a web Compared to wikis, Internet forums don't allow users to edit the forum posts of other”
— Internet forum - Definition,
“IGF (Internet Governance Forum) An international organization of governments and U.N. agencies that was founded to discuss Internet issues such as”
— Internet Governance Forum: Information from ,