- Encyclopedia article covering topics such as types, principles, indemnification, the insurance industry, and controversies. — “Insurance - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Facing a growing deficit, Gov. Chris Gregoire has proposed things like eliminating the state's health insurance for the poor and needy, and delaying grant payments that help low-income students go to college. — “Gregoire: Eliminate health insurance for the poor, school”,
- The Archdiocese of Milwaukee cannot tap its insurance company to compensate certain victims of clergy ***ual abuse, the Wisconsin Court of Appeals ruled Tuesday. — “Insurance won't cover claims against archdiocese, appeals”,
- Home, life and auto insurance quotes from Farmers Insurance Group. With discounts on car insurance and fast claim service its no wonder over 4000 customers a day switch to Farmers. — “Auto Insurance Quotes | Home, Life & Car Insurance | Farmers”,
- PUTRAJAYA: All foreign workers employed in Malaysia must be covered by medical insurance, in a Government ruling which will take effect on Jan 1 next year. — “Health insurance compulsory for foreign workers from Jan 1”, .my
- Get quotes for a full line of auto, home, life, health, and business insurance policies. State Farm's mission is to help people manage the risks of everyday life, recover from the unexpected, and realize their dreams. — “State Farm Insurance - Auto, Home, Life, & Health Insurance”,
- Coverage Denied: How the Current Health Insurance System Leaves Millions Behind " A large proportion of Americans have health conditions that insurance companies can qualify as "pre-existing conditions. — “Coverage Denied: How the Current Health Insurance System”, healthreform.gov
- Missouri Department of Insurance has resources for insurance buyers, insurance companies and insurance agents and producers,. — “Insurance Home”, insurance.mo.gov
- Information for consumers and the insurance industry. Includes brochures, tips, forms, FAQs, insurance rate information, and public notices of rate filings. — “California Department of Insurance”, insurance.ca.gov
- Open season, the period when federal employees can choose health insurance plans, runs through Dec. 8. — “- In open season for insurance plans, look beyond premium”,
- MetLife is a leading provider of insurance and other financial services to millions of individual and institutional customers. Get a quote. — “Life Insurance, Dental Insurance & Financial Services | MetLife”,
- Offers health, renters, home, life, and auto insurance policy quotes, comparisons, and information on annuities. — “”,
- Eleven people pleaded guilty to health care insurance fraud against Aflac, the U.S. Attorney's office said. — “11 plead guilty to health-insurance fraud | ”,
- Insurance Guide: Long-Term Care Insurance: How to Understand your Long-Term Care Insurance Options Others wrongly assume that Medicare or standard health insurance policies will cover the costs of long-term care services. — “How to Understand your Long-Term Care Insurance Options”,
- Buy and compare car insurance at and save money. Progressive offers auto insurance, motorcycle insurance, boat, RV, home insurance and more. Get an online insurance quote today!. — “Car Insurance: Auto Insurance & Online Insurance Quotes”,
- Provides a broad overview of the insurance industry, including its nature, working conditions, occupations, earning potential, and outlook. — “Insurance”, bls.gov
- Health insurers say rising medical costs are to blame for insurance premium increases, and that the administration dropped the ball on getting enough cost controls into the new health law. — “Obama, Insurers Spar Over Rising Health Insurance Costs”,
- Insurance - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Insurance”,
- The whistle-blower: Wendell Potter, the former chief spokesman for health insurance giant Cigna. Potter writes in his new book, "Deadly Spin: An Insurance Company Insider Speaks Out on How Corporate PR Is Killing Health Care and Deceiving. — “The Health Insurance Industry's Vendetta Against Michael”,
- Auto insurance from Nationwide – Save up to $43 every month on your car insurance! Get your free auto insurance quote online or call 1-866-688-9143. Getting car insurance rates is fast and easy! Get your quote online or contact us to speak with. — “Nationwide”,
- According to a study done by InsWeb earlier this year, car insurance premiums for women in the U.S. are nine percent lower than those for. — “UK drivers favor an end to lower insurance premiums for women”,
- A provision in the new health law allows adult children to stay on their parents insurance until they turn 26 - but not necessarily if the plan is made up of retirees. Find out what the options are. — “Insurance for retirees may not cover adult kids to 26”,
- Health insurance executives at an industry strategy session on how to respond to Michael Moore's 2007 documentary "Sicko" thought they may have to implement a plan "to push Moore off a cliff," says whistle-blower Wendell Potter. - 2010/11/23. — “Amy Goodman: The Health Insurance Industry's Vendetta Against”,
related videos for insurance
- Disability Insurance 101 Learn the basics about disability insurance in a flash. Hear from a one of the nation's top insurance advisors who will explain why disability insurance is so important, help demystify the disability insurance process and quickly provide you with a good understanding of important insurance terms and concepts.
- Thai Insurance CM - "Daddy" with Eng sub Very touching ad from Thai Life Insurance. Thx angelaaaaa for translation ^^.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Single Payer Health Insurance | PBS Buy the DVD: BMJL4306_052209:N:DGR:N:N:609:QPBS Washington's abuzz about health care, but why isn't a single-payer plan an option on the table? Public Citizen's Dr. Sidney Wolfe and Physicians for a National Health Program's Dr. David Himmelstein on the political and logistical feasibility of health care reform.
- 1. Finance and Insurance as Powerful Forces in Our Economy and Society Financial Markets (ECON 252) Professor Shiller provides a description of the course, Financial Markets, including administrative details and the topics to be discussed in each lecture. He briefly discusses the importance of studying finance and each key topic. Lecture topics will include: behavioral finance, financial technology, financial instruments, commercial banking, investment banking, financial markets and institutions, real estate, regulation, monetary policy, and democratization of finance. Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: open.yale.edu This course was recorded in Spring 2008.
- Bangkok Insurance
- Life Insurance - Cool Cartoon Visit for more Animation an Cartoons. Insurance agent attempts to take on one of mankind's greatest enemies - time and fate. Created by Roy Iddan If you wanna chat with me facebook: MySpace - Twitter - If you liked this animation, don't forget to subscribe, you know you want to .
- The Health Insurance Racket Forward this video to your friends and watch all the videos at CIGNAs Edward Hanway spends his holidays in a $13 million beach house in New Jersey. Meanwhile, regular Americans are routinely denied coverage for the care they need when they need it most. Welcome to the American health insurance industry. Instead of helping policyholders attain the health security they need for their families, big insurance companies get rich by denying coverage to patients. Now theyre sending lobbyists to Washington, DC to twist the arms of lawmakers to oppose reform of the status quo. Why? Because the status quo pays. Learn more at about the glamorous lives of billionaire health insurance executives and tell us your story of being victimized by their greed.
- New Trend in Auto Insurance Insurance company introduces usage-based plan
- Why Are Some Insurance Companies Ecstatic About Health Care Reform? Find out more at
- "Marry Me" - Touching Commercial (Thai Insurance) Just a reminder of how lucky some of us are.
- Travelers Insurance - Prized Possession (Dog Commercial) In this spot from Travelers, featuring music by Ray LaMontagne, we follow along as a worried dog searches for, and ultimately finds, the smartest way to protect his most prized possession.
- Canadian Wait List Insurance Canadians have to put up with long waits to see specialists or get diagnostics like MRIs or CT scans. Now, businesses offering insurance products to help them avoid waiting for a critical test are trying to offer options, but they are finding resistance from special interests within Canada.
- North Providence insurance fraud four suspects accused in insurance fraud scheme arraigned
- Insurance Information : How to Become an Insurance Agent Becoming an insurance agent usually requires some type of bachelor's degree in order to apply to either a direct writer insurance company or an independent insurance agent. Find out how to become an insurance agent with tips from an insurance agent in this free video on insurance information. Expert: Seann McWhorter Contact: www.insureright.biz Bio: Seann McWhorter is the principal agent at Insure Right Insurance located in Lehi, Utah. Filmmaker: Michael Burton
- John Stossel: Insurance Makes Healthcare Far More Expensive John Stossel makes the case that we should pay for own healthcare. What a shocking notion!
- Laker Kobe Bryant Sells Ankle Insurance....New Nike Viral Video If you're not wearing the new Nike Zoom Kobe IV, you could have your ankles broken by someone who is wearing them. Take it from Kobe.
- Too Faced Shadow Insurance vs. Urban Decay Primer Potion My experiment comparing: *+*Urban Decay Primer Potion*+* with *+*Too Faced Shadow Insurance*+* Fabulous article on UDPP packaging:
- How Does Insurance Work? Its about economy of scale. When you sign up for healthcare coverage, you join a group of other people to combine your healthcare purchasing power. Your insurer covers the whole group, rather than individuals, so everyone shares the cost of staying healthy.-Stay Smart Stay Healthy See more vidoes at:
- Hilarious Insurance Cliams!! stand-up comedian Jasper Carrot...lmao.........
- Small Business Insurance Small Business Insurance Are you investigating business insurance for your small business? This video from http gives you a helpful and straightforward run down of all important points to consider when searching for small business insurance policies. It includes concise explanations of mandatory policies such as employers liability insurance and central options to consider such as public liability insurance and business contents insurance. are specialists in tailored commercial and small business insurance solutions, so whatever business you are in, they can help you find the right insurance policy for your individual business needs first time. Small Busines Insurance
- Dental Care Without Insurance Over 100 million Americans do not have dental insurance. Thousands seek help at free dental care clinics that are often overwhelmed with the high demand for their services. Seth Doane reports.
- Life Insurance 101 Learn the basics about life insurance in a flash. Hear from a one of the nation's top insurance advisors who will explain why life insurance is so important, help demystify the life insurance process and quickly provide you with a good understanding of important insurance terms and concepts.
- Inside the Insurance Industry A former insurance executive comes clean about industry practices designed to kick the sick off the rolls and rip off patients to make obscene profits.
- Funny insurance commercial This is a funny insurance commercial. I think it aired during the 2002 Super Bowl. I can watch it over and over again.
- Health Insurance Companies 2008 Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader answers a question about the role of health insurance companies in his national heath care plan. From the Open the Debates super rally in Minneapolis, Minnesota on September 4, 2008. Video by Karen Kilroy -
- Homeowners Insurance 101 Learn the basics about homeowners insurance in a flash. Hear from a one of the nation's top insurance advisors who will explain why homeowners insurance is so important, help demystify the homeowners insurance process and quickly provide you with a good understanding of important insurance terms and concepts.
- Titan Auto Insurance Commercial This is a commercial we shot for Titan Auto Insurance. If you are from Orange County, California, be sure to stop by Titan Auto Insurance for the best service at the best prices. 14502 Beach Blvd, Westminster CA 92683 JKFilms Shirts Available:
- Liberty Mutual Ad (1st edition): "Half Acre" DOWNLOAD THIS VIDEO USING THESE LINKS. MPEG: MOV: AVI: The first in the "good deeds" series of television commercial for Liberty Mutual produced by advertising agency Hill Holliday. It features strangers doing good deeds for strangers, which inspires onlookers to do the same. The song is "Half Acre," by Hem. It's on their 2002 album "Rabbit Songs." More information about the band can be found at their MySpace page here: View the second edition of the ad here: Source:
- Insurance Co. Calls The Sick -- "Dogs" Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http Check Out TYT Interviews
- Insurance Co. Targets HIV Victims TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Follow TYT on Twitter: Join the TYT Facebook Fan Page: Follow TYT on Google Buzz: Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- The Higher - Insurance Distributed by WMG Insurance
- Monty Python - Motor Insurance sketch Another Gumby announcement and the Motor Insurance sketch (season 2, episode 17: The Buzz Aldrin Show).
- Auto Insurance Luke's real life auto insurance quote came back at 303 dollars a month. Luke got pissed... and put his new webcam to use. (Like all of our stuff, it's scripted.)
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Preview: Wendell Potter pt. 1 | PBS Meet Wendell Potter. Bill Moyers interviews former health insurance industry executive Wendell Potter, who left the field after almost 20 years to become a health reform advocate. Check out Potters personal story here and tune in to Bill Moyers Journal, Friday, July 10, 2009 at 9PM on PBS (check local listings ) for his experiences inside the health insurance industry, their work fighting a public option, and the insurance companies close ties to Washington. The entire interview will be available after broadcast at /moyers
- thai insurance CM - "My Girl" with Eng sub Thai insurance commercial with English subtitle. Very good story line.
- 5. Insurance: The Archetypal Risk Management Institution Financial Markets (ECON 252) Insurance provides significant risk management to a broad public, and is an essential tool for promoting human welfare. By pooling large numbers of independent or low-correlated risks, insurance providers can minimize overall risk. The risk management is tailored to individual circumstances and reflects centuries of insurance industry experience with real risks and with moral hazard and selection bias issues. Probability theory and statistical tools help to explain how insurance companies use risk pooling to minimize overall risk. Innovation and government regulation have played important roles in the formation and oversight of insurance institutions. Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: open.yale.edu This course was recorded in Spring 2008.
- Insurance Company Rules Check out "Insurance Company Rules" - a collaboration between Health Care For America Now (HCAN) and Public Service Administration (PSA). You can read more at:
- Max New York Life Insurance -Smart Steps Unit linked child plans Max New York Life insurance- Smart Steps Unit linked child plans
- Car Insurance You two better have a good car insurance company.
- Fight back against health insurance lies FORWARD THIS VIDEO! Join the fight: What does UnitedHealthcare CEO Stephen Hemsley have to lose if Congress passes real healthcare reform this year? Well, for starters, his nearly three quarters of a billion dollars in unexercised stock options might lose a few pennies on the dollar. What does Isabella, a four year-old girl in Winsconsin who is physically incapable of eating and has had to be tube fed her entire life, have to gain from healthcare reform? The treatment she needs to live a normal life. Brave New Films is launching a major new campaign to reveal the truth about the health insurance industry, and we need your help to do it. Contribute $25 today so we can create more campaigns exposing the obscene wealth of the CEOs of Aetna, CIGNA, Humana and WellPoint and the policyholders theyve abandoned for profit. http
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about insurance
“We are a leader in focused, tailor-made business events; serving a wide range of industries in the financial sector. We cooperate with decision makers and senior-level executives all across the globe. Our objectives are to inform, educate, train”
— INsure Magazine: Trends, Events and News on the European, insurance-
“QuickQuote Insurance Blog: Term Life Insurance and Finance - : Updated and relevant information regarding insurance and personal finance from QuickQuote Financial. Includes posts about life insurance, health insurance, auto insurance and other”
— QuickQuote Insurance Blog: Term Life Insurance and Finance,
“Largest Insurance Forum on the net - discussion and advice on all insurance products, for agents and consumers”
— Insurance Agent Forum, insurance-
“International Student Insurance offers health insurance, travel insurance and medical insurance for international students and study abroad students”
— International Student Insurance Blog,
“InsWeb's insurance bloggers keep you up to date on the latest insurance news, trends and ways to save money”
— InsWeb's Insurance Blog | Auto, Home, Health, Term Life & More,
“Learn about Insurance: Auto, Homeowner's, Life and every other kind of insurance imaginable and how it can protect you”
— Insurance Blog - ,
“A list of the top blogs in the Insurance category based on 20+ different factors including RSS membership, Number of incoming links, social media, monthly visits”
— A list of top 25 Insurance blogs by Blog Rank,
“Insurance Forum UK - quotes comparisons and best buy online free forum. Compare cheap car insurance, Woman Car Insurance, motor, health, home, pet insurance quotes and services”
— Insurance Forum UK - Car, Home, Pet, Gap, Motor, Life, Health, insurance-forum.biz
“An auto insurance policy for non car owners? What for? Hold on tight because you're in for a big surprise! A car insurance policy is a smart move even if you don't own a car if you fall into any of the situations I will talk about later in this article”
— Auto Insurance Blog, autoinsurance-
“Marketing tips for insurance agents that want to get more leads. Insurance blog has information on how to get more clients using promotional products with website and advertising”
— Insurance Agent Marketing | Tips For Insurance Agents, insuranceagent-