- Mathematicians working in an emerging field somewhere between physics, computer science and philosophy are investigating new ways of computing the incomputable' which could radically broaden our understanding of the world. Pure mathematics. — “Computing a way through the Turing barrier”,
- We found 18 dictionaries with English definitions that include the word incomputable: the first link on a line below to go directly to a page where "incomputable" is defined. — “Definitions of incomputable - OneLook Dictionary Search”,
- Definition of incomputable from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of incomputable. Pronunciation of incomputable. Definition of the word incomputable. Origin of the word incomputable. — “incomputable - Definition of incomputable at ”,
- exploring the computable/ incomputable interface "You could take a safe bet that if you incomputable sets. Pour-El and Richards diﬀerential equation. with computable boundary. — “The Incomputable Alan Turing”,
- Too great to be calculated: countless, immeasurable, incomputable, inestimable, infinite, innumerable, measureless, uncountable. Too great to be calculated: immeasurable, incalculable, incomputable, inestimable, infinite, innumerable, measureless, uncountable. — “Search Results for "incomputable"”,
- Each finite segment of an incomputable sequence of natural numbers (such as the Busy Beaver function Σ) is computable. of computation.  Incomputable functions and unsolvable problems. — “Computable function - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- incomputable adj. Impossible to compute or be computed; incalculable. See synonyms at incalculable. — “incomputable: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- Definition of Incomputable. Incomputable. Not computable. Related Definitions: Computable, incomputable in German is unberechenbar. Your Favorite Topics: Life. — “Definition of Incomputable”,
- Incomputable. One of eleven finalists in the eDward VI competition for Registered members of the AWN Showcase voted for their favorite flick. — “AWN Showcase - Incomputable”,
- Find dictionary definitions, audio pronunciations, and spellings for incomputable in the free online American Heritage Dictionary on Yahoo! Education. — “incomputable - Dictionary definition and pronunciation”,
- Definition of incomputable in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of incomputable. Pronunciation of incomputable. Translations of incomputable. incomputable synonyms, incomputable antonyms. Information about incomputable in the free online English. — “incomputable - definition of incomputable by the Free Online”,
- incomputable (not comparable) Not computable; that cannot be computed. /wiki/incomputable" Categories: English adjectives | English. — “incomputable - Wiktionary”,
- Integrating runtime assertions with dynamic types: Structuring a derivation from an incomputable specification. Bailes, P. A. C. and Kemp, C. J. (2003). Integrating runtime assertions with dynamic types: Structuring a derivation from an incomputable specification. — “Integrating runtime assertions with dynamic types”, espace.library.uq.edu.au
- DBCDDCCDDA sorry, changed my earlier answer, but i compared with other answers and this one matches none (submitted up to the moment). 1)Which of the following is true? d)The answer to question 4 is neither A nor C 2)How many questions on this d)It's incomputable 6)Which of the following is false?. — “The Ultimate Logic Test? This test is not for the faint of”,
- The Computational Beauty of Nature - Computer Explorations of Fractals, Chaos, Complex Systems, and Adaptation Incomputable Something that cannot be characterized by a program that always halts. Sets that are incomputable may be recursively enumerable (like the halting set), co-recursively. — “CBofN - Glossary - I”, mitpress.mit.edu
- Synonyms for incomputable. Other words for incomputable. Different words for incomputable. Antonyms of incomputable. — “incomputable - Synonyms from Roget's A-Z Thesaurus and Roget's II”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. incomputable. — “Incomputable - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- proven incomputable; that is, it is not exactly reproducible by any algorithm. be Turing incomputable; that is, no. Turing machine (or algorithm). — “Experimental evidence of quantum randomness incomputability”, tph.tuwien.ac.at
- Computing the Incomputable "Get ready to know the unknowable," said Marcus Chown in an article called "Smash and grab" in the April 6 issue of New Scientist. by Judy Wilford. University of Auckland News, vol. 32, issues 7, August (2002), p.9. — “Computing the Incomputable”, cs.auckland.ac.nz
- incomputable number. A real number with an infinite decimal (or binary) expansion that cannot be enumerated by any universal computer. Related categories. • COMPUTERS, ARTIFICIAL INTELLIGENCE, AND CYBERNETICS. • TYPES OF NUMBERS. Also on this site:. — “incomputable number”,
- student might ask lead directly to a rich diversity of incomputable sets — a diversity which with computable boundary conditions leading to incomputable solutions. — “The Incomputable Alan Turing”,
related images for incomputable
related videos for incomputable
- Minciacchi- Klavierstuck IV Italian neurologist and composition student of Stockhausen, Nono and Radulescu, Diego Minciacchi's (1955- ) Klavierstuck No. 4 "Vae Victis" (1997) for piano, tape and live electronics, a stochastic work based on molecular biology systems, which is meant to represent the incomputable incomprehensibility, and perceived brutality in its efficiency and lack of empathy, of various aspects of biological selection, growth, mutation and evolution.
- Marcus Hutter - What is Intelligence? AIXI & Induction What is Intelligence? Intelligence is a very difficult concept (maybe thats the reason why many people try to avoid it or narrow it down). I've worked on this question for many many years now, and we went through the literature; psychology literature, philosophy literature; AI literature) what individuals, researches, and also groups came up with definitions, they are very diverse. But there seems to be one redcurrant theme and if you wnat to put it in one sentence, then you could define intelligence as: "an agents ability to achieve goals in a wide range of environments", or to succeed in a wide range of environments. If you now look at this sentence and ask, "wow, how can this single sentence capture the complexity of intelligence?" There are two answers to that. First: many aspect of that are emergent properties of intelligence, like being able to learn - if I want to succeed or solve a problem I need to acquire new knowledge, so learning is an emergent phenomenon this definition. And the second answer is: this is just a sentence that contains a few words, what you really have to do, and that's the hard part, is to transform it into meaningful equations and then study these equations. And that's what I have done in the last 12 years. Bounded Rationality: It is an interesting question whether resource bounds should be included in any definition of intelligence or not, and the natural answer is of course they should. Well there are several problems, the first one is that ...
- The Incomputable Alan Turing (mostly german) Documentary on the life of computer mathematician Alan Mathison Turing. I wish there was a version in English.
- Kim Jong Il Sends Message of Condolences Pyongyang, August 19 (KCNA) -- General Secretary Kim Jong Il today sent a message of condolences to the bereaved family of Kim Dae Jung, ex-president of south Korea. The message says: Upon hearing the sad news that ex-President Kim Dae Jung passed away, I express my deep condolences to Mrs. Ri Hui Ho and other bereaved family members. Though he passed away to our regret, the feats he performed to achieve national reconciliation and realize the desire for reunification will remain long with the nation. Video by Korean Central TV, English Audio by Voice of Korea
- Incomputable experimental video by andrej gontcharov.
- Kim Jong Il Speech uh dur dur dur dur dur dur durrr durr
- KCTV (DPRK Emerges Victorious with Great Leadership) 4/5 Korean Central Television (조선중앙방송) The DPRK has covered a proud course of 60-odd-year-long history in which it has won victory after victory with the might of the harmonious whole of the leader and the people. This harmonious whole is the source of all the victories for the Korean people. The accomplishment of the historic cause of national liberation and the great victory in the Fatherland Liberation War which the leader and the people won with the strength of their close ideological and purposeful unity shine with the prosperity of the DPRK. Though everything was short in the post-war years, world-startling miracles were wrought one after another in the DPRK where the leader and the people were united as one. In December Juche 45 (1956) when the internal and external situation was so grave, President Kim Il Sung visited the workers of the then Kangson Steel Works. He earnestly said that if they produced 10 000 tons of steel additionally it would greatly help the country and called upon them to tide over the difficulties of the revolution, firmly believing each other. Thanks to his love and trust, the great Chollima era was ushered in this land and the Korean people could adorn the annals of the revolution with heroic epics. The workers of Kangson rushed ahead at the speed of Chollima, shattering passivism and conservatism. In the course of this, they wrought a miracle of turning out 120 000 tons of steel from the blooming mill with a capacity of 60 000 tons. The ...
- Grand Military Parade Held on DPRK Army Day Pyongyang, April 25 (KCNA) -- A grand military parade of units of the three services of the Korean People's Army, the Korean People's Security Forces, the Worker-Peasant Red Guards and the Young Red Guards was held at Kim Il Sung Square in Pyongyang on Wednesday to celebrate the 75th founding anniversary of KPA. General Secretary Kim Jong Il took the tribune of honor of the square. The parade was participated in by columns of KPA military academies at all levels, units of the KPA three services, the Korean People's Security Forces, the Worker-Peasant Red Guards, the Young Red Guards and revolutionary schools. Columns of rocket units also went past the tribune of honor, demonstrating the invincible might of the KPA equipped with modern offensive and defensive means.
- Moby-Dick-Chapter0056 Moby-Dick, by Herman Melville. CHAPTER 56. Of the Less Erroneous Pictures of Whales, and the True Pictures of Whaling Scenes. In connexion with the monstrous pictures of whales, I am strongly tempted here to enter upon those still more monstrous stories of them which are to be found in certain books, both ancient and modern, especially in Pliny, Purchas, Hackluyt, Harris, Cuvier, etc. But I pass that matter by. I know of only four published outlines of the great Sperm Whale; Colnett's, Huggins's, Frederick Cuvier's, and Beale's. In the previous chapter Colnett and Cuvier have been referred to. Huggins's is far better than theirs; but, by great odds, Beale's is the best. All Beale's drawings of this whale are good, excepting the middle figure in the picture of three whales in various attitudes, capping his second chapter. His frontispiece, boats attacking Sperm Whales, though no doubt calculated to excite the civil scepticism of some parlor men, is admirably correct and life-like in its general effect. Some of the Sperm Whale drawings in J. Ross Browne are pretty correct in contour; but they are wretchedly engraved. That is not his fault though. Of the Right Whale, the best outline pictures are in Scoresby; but they are drawn on too small a scale to convey a desirable impression. He has but one picture of whaling scenes, and this is a sad deficiency, because it is by such pictures only, when at all well done, that you can derive anything like a truthful idea of the living ...
- A computational approximation to the AIXI model At the AGI-08 Conference on Artificial General Intelligence, Sergey Pankov presented on his paper "A computational approximation to the AIXI model." He states that a universal induction solves in principle the problem of choosing a prior to achieve optimal inductive inference, and the AIXI theory, which combines control theory and universal induction, solves in principle the problem of optimal behavior of an intelligent agent. A practically most important and very challenging problem is to ﬁnd a computationally eﬃcient (if not optimal) approximation for the optimal but incomputable AIXI theory. AGI-08 camera, editing: Jeriaska
- Ai Jiang Shan Geng Ai Mei Ren (爱江山更爱美人) --- Li Li Fen (With Lyrics Translation) This video is special made for jirouy's request.It's too hard to translate this song into English(^^;),so I had to ask my friends to help me. Hope it helps you to understand what the song mentioned about.Enjoy it! Lyrics: (in HanYu PinYin for all Chinese learners) daobujin hongchenshelian subuwan renjian enyuan shishidaidai doushi yuan liu zhe xiangtongde xue he zhe xiangtongde shui zhe tiao lu manman you changyuan honghua dangran pei lüye zhe yibeizi shei lai pei miaomiao mangmang lai you hui wangri qingjing zai fuxian ou sui duanliao si hai lian qingtan shijianshi duo bianqian ai jiangshan geng ai meiren nage yingxiong haohan ningyuan gudan haoerlang hunshen shi dan zhuangzhihaoqing sihai yuan ming yang rensheng duanduan jige qiu a bu zui bubaxiu dongbian wode meiren na xibian huanghe liu lai ya lai ge jiu a bu zui bubaxiu chouqingfanshi bie fang xintou (repeat) rensheng duanduan jige qiu a bu zui bubaxiu dongbian wode meiren na xibian huanghe liu lai ya lai ge jiu a bu zui bubaxiu chouqingfanshi bie fang xintou #The main idea of the lyrics in English:(my English is limited,so pls forgive me if any error here. Just for your information and hope you could correct the errors once you found.Thank you so much for your time!) Love a queen of hearts more than landscape---Li LiFen (landscape implies country here) Untold relationships and love in human society Incomputable kind and enmity in life With fate for generations The same blood we flew The same water we drunk That's a ...
- Kim Jong-il born in Russia? Mystery shrouds N. Korean leader & successor Amid rumors that North Korea is preparing to announce who will succeed Kim Jong-il, the Communist leader has again found himself in spotlight - including the story of his birth, shrouded in mystery.
- interview with Kim Jung Il
- KCTV (Conference of the Workers' Party of Korea) Korean Central Television (조선중앙방송) Pyongyang, September 28 WPK Conference Held Kim Jong Il, general secretary of the WPK and chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, was present at the Conference. Present there were delegates elected at the meeting of WPK delegates of the Korean People's Army and provincial and political bureaus' meetings of delegates of the WPK. Officials of the party, armed forces and power organs, working people's organizations, ministries and national institutions, servicepersons and officials in the fields of science, education, public health, culture and arts and media attended the Conference as observers. All the participants observed a moment's silence in memory of President Kim Il Sung who successfully accomplished the cause of founding the Juche-type revolutionary party for the first time in history and developed the WPK into a powerful ever-victorious staff of the revolution. Kim Yong Nam made an opening address. Choe Yong Rim worked as chairman at the Conference upon authorization by the consultative meeting of provincial delegates. The Conference elected its Presidium. The Presidium included Kim Jong Il and Kim Yong Nam, Choe Yong Rim, Kim Yong Chun, Jang Song Thaek, Ri Yong Ho, Kim Jong Gak, Jon Pyong Ho, Choe Thae Bok, Yang Hyong Sop, Hong Sok Hyong, Kim Kuk Thae, Kim Ki Nam, Paek Se Bong, U Tong Chuk and Ju Kyu Chang. The Conference decided on the following agenda items. 1. On the reelection of the great leader ...
- Chapter 055-058 - Moby Dick by Herman Melville Chapters 55-58. Classic Literature VideoBook with synchronized text, interactive transcript, and closed captions in multiple languages. Audio courtesy of Librivox. Read by Stewart Wills. Playlist for Moby Dick by Herman Melville: Moby Dick free audiobook at Librivox: Moby Dick free eBook at Project Gutenberg: Moby Dick at Wikipedia: View a list of all our videobooks:
- Mr Kim Jong-Il Open letter encouraging blunt dialogue more than posturing or sabre rattling.
- Moby Dick (07 of 14) Subtitles available. Audio courtesy of LibriVox. Read by Stewart Wills CLICK HERE for MORE VIDEOS!
- KCTV (Day of Struggle against US Imperialism) Korean Central Television (조선중앙방송) Pyongyang, June 25 포화속의 청춘 대신 6.25 미제반대투쟁의 날 평양시 군중대회 방영함 Pyongyang Mass Rally Marks Day of Struggle against US Imperialism A Pyongyang mass rally was held at Kim Il Sung Square Thursday on the occasion of "June 25, the day of the struggle against US imperialism." Ri Yong Mu, Kim Il Chol, Kim Ki Nam, Yang Hyong Sop and others and the chairman of a friendly party were among more than 100000 people from all walks of life and youth and students and overseas compatriots present at the mass rally. On hand were diplomatic envoys of different countries and staff members of foreign embassies here and foreign guests. Pak Pyong Jong, first vice-chairman of the Pyongyang City People's Committee, in his speech said that the army and people of the DPRK under the wise commandership of Kim Il Sung defeated the US imperialist aggressor forces which boasted of being the "strongest" in the world, honorably protecting the sovereignty of the nation and the gains of the revolution, fully demonstrating the invincible might of the heroic Korean people, shattering the myth about their "mightiness" and starting US imperialism on the downgrade. The speaker went on to say: Instead of drawing a bitter lesson from the disgraceful defeat the US sustained in the last Korean war, it has persistently pursued its hostile policy towards the DPRK and blocked national reunification and seriously disturbed peace on the Korean Peninsula ...
- I'M CHANGING INTO SOMETHING I DON'T KNOW!!!!!
- WPK Conference Held Pyongyang, September 28 (KCNA) -- The Conference of the Workers' Party of Korea was held with success in Pyongyang on Sept. 28. Kim Jong Il, general secretary of the WPK and chairman of the National Defence Commission of the DPRK, was present at the Conference. Present there were delegates elected at the meeting of WPK delegates of the Korean People's Army and provincial and political bureaus' meetings of delegates of the WPK. Officials of the party, armed forces and power organs, working people's organizations, ministries and national institutions, servicepersons and officials in the fields of science, education, public health, culture and arts and media attended the Conference as observers. All the participants observed a moment's silence in memory of President Kim Il Sung who successfully accomplished the cause of founding the Juche-type revolutionary party for the first time in history and developed the WPK into a powerful ever-victorious staff of the revolution. Kim Yong Nam made an opening address. Choe Yong Rim worked as chairman at the Conference upon authorization by the consultative meeting of provincial delegates. The Conference elected its Presidium. The Presidium included Kim Jong Il and Kim Yong Nam, Choe Yong Rim, Kim Yong Chun, Jang Song Thaek, Ri Yong Ho, Kim Jong Gak, Jon Pyong Ho, Choe Thae Bok, Yang Hyong Sop, Hong Sok Hyong, Kim Kuk Thae, Kim Ki Nam, Paek Se Bong, U Tong Chuk and Ju Kyu Chang. The Conference decided on the following agenda items. 1 ...
- "North Korean slaves of the 21st century" At a press conference near the US Embassy in Seoul Nov. 18th, 2009, Tim Peters of Helping Hands Korea reads a letter to President Obama, who arrived later that evening in South Korea. Peters movingly asks Obama to "embrace the agony and champion the hopes of these North Korean slaves of the 21st century." As Peters reads his letter, activists play the roles of a forcibly repatriated North Korean refugee and a North Korean guard. More info on this press conference here: www.freekorea.us
- AMFMO-Kim Jong Talk to my hand AMFMO (Audio Made From Miscellaneous Objects) Danny Womack's quest to record music without the use of traditional instruments of any sort. All recordings are done by manipulating any object that you could find in any house of office. The instrument shown was made with four heavy duty rubber bands, a piece of old cutting board and two nut tin tops. I call it the, "San Francisco Bridge" because that's what it looks like. Other objects used are butter knives, pocket change, tin foil, parchment paper, pens, pencils, and mouth.
- Mass Gymnastic and Artistic Performance "Arirang" Pyongyang, April 14 (KCNA) -- The mass gymnastic and artistic performance "Arirang", "Kim Il Sung Prize" laureate, was held at the May Day Stadium on Saturday to commemorate the 95th birth anniversary of President Kim Il Sung. The stadium was decorated with a float depicting Mt. Paektu, huge letters "1912" and "2007" and multi-colored electronic displays, adding festive mood to the April holiday. The performance was appreciated by leading officials of the field of culture and art, working people's organizations and institutions in Pyongyang and working people in the city. Also among the audience were the delegations of overseas Koreans including a delegation of Koreans in Japan on a visit to the socialist homeland to participate in the commemorations of the Day of the Sun and foreign delegations and guests staying here. Kang Nung Su, minister of Culture, made a speech. When the melody of the song "Pyongyang Is Best" reverberated through, the performance began. The floor of the stadium turned into a veritable sea of flowers and dancers. The performance made a flawless ideological and artistic representation of the immortal revolutionary career of Kim Il Sung, the validity and vitality of the Songun politics of the Workers' Party of Korea and the politico-ideological might of the revolutionary ranks single-mindedly united around the headquarters of the revolution through elegant and exciting dances, dynamic gymnastics and ever-changing background presentations. It proceeded ...
- Part 05 - Moby Dick Audiobook by Herman Melville (Chs 051-063) Part 5. Classic Literature VideoBook with synchronized text, interactive transcript, and closed captions in multiple languages. Audio courtesy of Librivox. Read by Stewart Wills. Playlist for Moby Dick by Herman Melville: Moby Dick free audiobook at Librivox: Moby Dick free eBook at Project Gutenberg: Moby Dick at Wikipedia: View a list of all our videobooks:
twitter about incomputable
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about incomputable
“UK mathematicians working in an emerging field somewhere between physics, computer science and philosophy claim to be "computing the incomputable ( Sign In or Register ) to see fewer advertisements, to customise your forum experience and to access a host of extra features”
— Breaking the Turing barrier - Unexplained Mysteries, unexplained-
“Rzvko Srocd's blog - interpolation Keftab investment Baldwin patriarchy caboose destalinise brotherhood,informant Mississippi thrall telecast eventually rosefish trellis congested,vasosection juggling gutless jewelweed gravitative enervated”
— Law Forum and Australian Law Forum Social Network - Rzvko,
“Everyone would sit around the table and play the same one or two games with little be precipitated.ovens incomputable - Tons of interesdting stuff!”
— Necessary Equipment For a Home Poker Game - Cruzino Blog,
“ytbspe6765's blog - a annexation immotile escalator felt Sombrero truffle Balinese,b incomputable Ramses anthem archimandrite l***i gears naphthoquinone,c situation Atlanta unrusted Offenbach clever Kazan VHF,d McMaster seventieth Curacao”
— Kind Industries™ The Network for Models & Photographers,
“from the first day i started going to my new dentist he has been coming on to me. Each visit He,s the only Dentist I have been to in 15 years but i feel completely taken advantage of and extremely incomputable with him now”
— abuse - Professional Malpractice - Injuries, Accidents, and,
“incomputable value, bury in the mud already 50 years, Expectinsight the person discovers; An only jade, she is latent, invisible, incomputable value, bury in the mud already 50”
— shelley541226's Blog,
“unlawfully incomputable - Mark O'Meara remembers the celebration that followed the U. Grand Old Party is now hostage to a group of flat-earthers who deny evolution, mock gays,”
— darter credit,
“They exoneration with an calvinist henson for unmitigable marathon in arcidae g r i d with the coltan of the incomputable vulgarisation, acclimatisation or has homo***ual the”
— G r i d aids:,
“Incomputable fashion corporations manufacture men's designer and fashion ,health shoes as Get a blog feed from klmtch. Get a blog feed from all users”
— Various effective advices on appropriate shoes and purchase,
related keywords for incomputable
similar for incomputable
- online dictionary
- thesaurus browser
- free online dictionary
- english dictionary
- free online english dictionary
- usage examples
- origin of the word
- dictionary definitions
- houghton mifflin company
- the american
- american heritage
- dictionary of the english language
- unanswered questions
- word meaning
- mifflin company
- reference library
- free dictionary
- english adjectives
- personal tools
- community portal
- requested entries
- recent changes
- random entry
- dictionary definition
- audio pronunciations
- search dictionary
- american heritage dictionary
- houghton mifflin
- spanish dictionary
- harcourt publishing
- publishing company
- online thesaurus
- dictionary search
- onelook dictionary search
- english definitions
- american heritage dictionary of the english language
- first link
- word games
- webster online dictionary with audio pronunciations