- Kronos Workforce Management Software consulting, Improvizations provides proven WFM software implementation experience to companies ready for change. — “Kronos Workforce Management Software Implementation Experts”,
- Major archive (over 4,000 titles) of jazz music on film and video. Archive also includes ragtime, folk, blues, cabaret, swing, western swing, blues and rock and roll. — “Jazz On Film-Celluloid Improvisations Film and Video Archive”, jazz-on-
- : Improvisations: Ravi Shankar: Music The collection is remarkable for combining the talents of Shankar with the flute artistry of Bud Shank in the improvisation on the themes of the Pather Panchali film score, resulting in a beautiful and emotionally moving fusion. — “: Improvisations: Ravi Shankar: Music”,
- Business Improvisations specializes in Experiential Learning Programs for Organizations Embracing Change & Creativity. — “Corporate Training Programs for Organizations Embracing”,
- Shop for Improvisations at Target. Choose from Learn to Play Blues Piano: A Beginner's Guide to Improvisation - Lesson One, Live at Broadway Dance Center: Contemporary Dance & Improvisation, Vol. 1 and other products. — “Improvisations : Target Search Results”,
- There are four main methods which are used to learn (and of course teach) improvisation: The Improvisation Kits that you can obtain from this site enable you to start improvising. — “Improvisation Kits”, improvisations.biz
- Art Tatum: Improvisations Similar Albums: Dick Hyman Plays Harold Arlen: Blues in the Night , Piano Starts Here , Makin' Whoopie , Chicago Style ,. — “Art Tatum: Improvisations: Information from ”,
- Hymnancipation is a CD series of improvisations of traditional hymns and carols for multiple synthesizers. — “Hymnancipation - A CD series of improvisations on traditional”,
- David Darling and Eve Kodiak compose new music for the book The Return of Desire by Gina Ogden. — “Darling Kodiak Music: The Return of Desire Improvisations”,
- Improvisations. Do We Have the Will To Find the Way? The bid to bring renewable power to the U.S. is facing a tougher time this year than in previous years. The New York Times reported earlier this month, in "Cost of Green Power Makes Projects. — “- Improvisations - MIT Sloan Management Review”, sloanreview.mit.edu
- Marianne Green is dedicated to Transformation through Sacred Sounds through Public Performances, Recordings,Group and Personal Sessions and Children's Books. — “Home - Spherical Improvisations”,
- "Improvisation 9" 1910 year. Oil on canvas. 110х110 sm. Stuttgart, Staatsgalerie " "Improvisation" 1914 year. Watercolor on paper. 35,6х44,8 sm. New York,. — “Wassily Kandinsky - Improvisations”,
- . Related Searches: Search: Travel. Financial Planning. Lifestyle. Real Estate. Insurance. Business. Legal Help. Personal Finances. Computers. Health Care. Shopping. — “ | Improvisations”,
- Definition of Improvisations in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Improvisations. Pronunciation of Improvisations. Translations of Improvisations. Improvisations synonyms, Improvisations antonyms. Information about Improvisations in the free. — “Improvisations - definition of Improvisations by the Free”,
- Barnes & Noble: Ravi Shankar Improvisations - Buy Bestselling CDs $9.99 and save with our low prices on music. FREE shipping on $25 orders!. — “Improvisations, Ravi Shankar, Music CD - Barnes & Noble”,
- I'm not going to discuss every picture, mostly because that would take thir*** times as long as just discussing one, but if you feel like adding your two cents. — “14 Improvisations on the Road”,
- The world is full of solutions. – we just need problems in order to find them. Contact. Service Design. Profile. Stefan Moritz. — “The world is full of solutions – we just need problems in”, improvisations-
- Improvisations for TEFL/TESL/TESOL teachers to use Teachers are sometimes afraid that students may not be able to cope with improvisation. In reality, it is surprising just how imaginative students will be (subject to level, of course). — “ESL Lesson Plans: Improvisations | ”,
- Three Improvisations on Modified Banjo is one of those few recordings that burns away the The first improvisation opens with soft drawn-out tones, and if it weren't for the. — “Three Improvisations on Modified Banjo [Digipak] - CD - Paul”,
- improvisations. Definition from Wiktionary, the free dictionary. Jump to: navigation, improvisations. plural form of improvisation  French  Noun. improvisations f. — “improvisations - Wiktionary”,
- For other uses, see Improvisations (disambiguation). This article may Improvisation is the practice of acting, singing, talking and reacting, of making and. — “Improvisation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Piano Improvisations from around the world with Tom Donald. Piano Improvisations that cross the boundaries between jazz, classical and world music. Hear the new sounds of piano music. — “Piano Improvisations, Tom Donald - Piano Improvisations”,
- Being the improvisational maverick that I am, I make up all the modalities I can think of It is the hub of a wheel linking outward to friends, colleagues and innovative. — “Healing Improvisations | The Work of Carolyn North”,
related images for improvisations
- irastein jpg
- Double click on above image to view full picture
- aurorafoxx jpg
- Page 69
- aarondugan jpg
- 12 Pickup 11 Custom Handlebars
- Philippe Catoire Improvisations I
- p00194l jpg
- mail demifinale1 jpg
- Title Tag Here Contact
- p00199l jpg
- Rhythmic Improvisations 12 x 9 artist dyed cotton fabric
- Personal Sound Healing Sessions
- p00103l jpg
- p00097l jpg
- PohjalainenTL09 jpg 14 Jun 2009 16 14 73K Public Improvisations jpg 05 Dec 2008 16 10 137K PublicImprovisations jpg 05 Dec 2008 17 58 137K Roy Vaara 29 May 2008 13 40
- p00201l jpg
- Drama improvisations
- harrisbill jpg
- CD Piano improvisations for ballet class
- Dave Now Has His Own Website http www daveharveybassguitarist co uk
- p00202l jpg
- les acteurs du 1er avril opt jpg
- Improvisations of the drummer Acrylic Meal Joy Music Instrument
- When Heidi s home and standing by written by me October 4 2003 Heidi s beautiful smiling face below Happy Birthday 1 of 7
- Title Tag Here Contact
- andrewmiller jpg
- stadhouders jpg
- Title Tag Here Contact
- Piano improvisations for ballet class Bagside
- Title Tag Here Contact
- p00186l jpg
- click image to enlarge
- improvnieuw jpg
- Author Name Artists Equity Association Title Improvisations Vol X 27 Contemporary American Artists
- Improvisational solo piano with music for every month of the year Recorded at home on a Yamaha baby grand and Pro Tools recording software by Digidesign January
- p00126l jpg
- mariomattia jpg
- Title Tag Here Contact
- PRELUDE An Investigation of the Recent Works of Vernon Frazer Edited by Jonathan Penton
related videos for improvisations
- Groove Improvisations w/ Gergo Borlai Gergo Borlai jams OUT!
- Dizzi Hammered Dulcimer Scarborough Fair Winter Improvisation These winter videos are a selection of improvisations. This one is based on the song Scarborough fair The Dulcimer just wouldnt stay in tune in the cold weather so I'm sorry if it sounds slightly out of tune! The music was recorded on the 16th January 2010 in Somerset UK I HOPE YOU LIKE THEM! best wishes Dizzi X
- Olivier Messiaen Improvisations French composer/organist Olivier Messiaen (1909-1992) improvises at the organ of the Paris Church of the Sainte-Trinité (Holy Trinity), where he was organist for more than six decades (since 1931).
- Greensleeves improvisations harp music harpist - anne vanschothorst - harp and soul Thanks for watching my video Greensleeves! I appreciate it! Greensleeves improvisations is on of the tracks of the CD Aarden. The picture is taken in a old castle in Holland, Ruine Ravesteijn in Heenvliet The CD Aarden is for sale at or via the website Please feel free to subscribe to my YT Channel.. xx anne
- Gabriela Montero - Improvisation on Bach's Goldberg Variations La Divina improvises on Bach's Goldberg Variations at her Kölner Philharmonie debut. To Get Nuts!!! Kölner Philharmonie - Köln (Germany) August 10, 2007
- Gergo Borlai jazz improvisations
- Incredible Blues Piano Improvisation - Live Music One of the best blues piano improvisations that you will find on Youtube. Performed by Sunny Promyotin (CEO of Black Media Co., Ltd.) in San Francisco, CA. Sunny has been a pianist for many years, and has an extensive background in Jazz and Blues.
- Drum Improvisations -Baby Dodds Here is another gem from my archives. I can't remember where it came from, and the only note that I kept says that it was recorded in New York in 1946. I have always admired his drumming, particularly on the Bunk Johnson tracks of similar dates. Listening to it now, after much (polluted) water has flowed under the bridge, I am amazed by the ability he had to produce a 'melodic' result. So, compare this with the frantic offerings by some of the 'showmen' like G. Krupa, et. al. -and tell me which guy you would like to have spent the evening listening to!!
- David Briggs Improvising 1 of 3 David Briggs improvising a Prelude, adagio and variations on 'Old Macdonald had a farm', it was recorded on Saturday 20th July 2001 in a recital for the Incorporated Association of Organists (IAO) in Gloucester cathedral. Of course they bear the hallmark of his great hero Pierre Cochereau, David Briggs is one of the few musicians who can improvise like this, thankfully many of those moments have been captured for posterity. As the whole piece is a shade under 26 minutes I have chopped it up into three segments. Unfortunately as each movement was on a different CD track, I was unable to combine them without recourse to some nasty 'hiccups' in part 2 as one variation segues into the next, apologies but unavoidable without expensive software and lots of time! Point of interest, the booklet includes a 1 1/7 Septiéme in the West Positive division (instead of a 1 1/3 larigot) but this rank has never appeared in other printed specs... David Briggs was assistant organist at Hereford Cathedral in 1985, then moved to Truro cathedral in 1989, and finally to Gloucester in 1994. He left the post in 2002 to concentrate on composing and performing, and now lives in the US. The accompanying booklet notes that this was recorded against the background of the foot-and-mouth outbreak that devastated farms around the UK that year, much of the countryside out of bounds to the public. David mentions that "...it seemed right to allow an element of melancholy to pervade the form at times, for ...
- Wes Montgomery's Chord Improvisations / ***yzing Wes ***yzing WES MONTGOMERY Small clip of Wes Montgomery doing a " Chord Solo Improvisation " Over a Chord Progression / Stop. Song "FULL HOUSE". See Video Response to see the exact chords Wes is using in this Improvisation. Chords are transcribed and documented by Bombromusician using DeskTop Guitarist. More instructional material coming soon.
- Great improvisations from Goran Bregovic Orchestra (hi-fi) - Join singers Daniela and Ludmila Radkovi Facebook page!
- Maneli Jamal - Improvisation 03 - Chill Guitar My 3rd improvisation is here. The first 3 improvisations so far have all been in the same tuning. The next ones will be different, promise! This is the first 10 minutes of the same improv session from the video "Improvisation 02". The original improv I did here was 40 min long. My favorite part of this improvisation is at 3:39 - 4:35 Ever since I got my first guitar and sat with it for the first time in 2001, I improvised. I have been improvising and letting myself loose since then and thought this may be a cool new series to show you all not only my compositions but my present feelings as I improvise. Hope you can feel what I was trying to say with these. Video recorded on an iPhone 4s and played on a Cole Clark Culprit I electric guitar.
- Latry - Improvisation on The Simpsons Theme Olivier Latry, organ Gabriel Kney Pipe Organ, Opus 95
- Arabian Improvisation for solo cello. From CD "Cello Solos" Georg Mertens Australia To download from iTunes click: An improvisation in memory of the Arabian origin of our string instruments. So many of our instruments come from Arabia: violin, cello, lute, guitar, oboe, clarinet, organ and so on. Having lived for 10 years with an Arab woman surely supported my empathy for the music. The end in major is a one time off. I thought: lets look how it sounds. I prefer the minor ending, but the major one was recorded; that's how it goes. Recorded in theCathedral Chamber at Jenolan Caves Australia, Live Concert. To download from Amazon click: Physical CD: This improvisation is part of a program dedicated to the concert venue, the amazing Cathedral Chamber at Jenolan Caves / Australia, reputed for the world's finest acoustics. I improvised for the first time when I was 45 - on someone else's violin (!) in a pub imitating Stefan Grappelli. Everybody asked in which band I play. Coming home I improvised on my cello and enjoyed it tremendously. A couple of years later I introduced improvisations in my concerts as a regular feature. See also on Youtube my cello improvisations: Didgeridoo Erh Hu improvisation More Youtube videos from the CD "Cello Solos" - Live Recordings from the Concerts in the Cave" on the same channel: Jenolan Ciaconna (G.Mertens) Didgeridoo for cello (G.Mertens) Variations on Neidhardt's "Maienzeit" (G. Mertens) Asturias [Leyenda] (Albeniz) Verano Porteno (A. Piazzolla) Tango Celloguitar (G ...
- Round Midnight - jazz piano improvisation II Dear friends, in my first version of this nice song, I have not exposed the keypad, so after many requests I decided to make a video version with keypad. In this version I tried to change some harmony, trying to get out more often used freely block chords. I hope you enjoy it. PS: The piano is from the Best Service Galaxy Vintage D You can also visit my other new channel: There I just start to make some tutorials for Jazz musicians beginners, and more :-) If you want, you find my first version in my new Album "Love Expressions" just give a look to amozon or iTunes, Thank you all for your support. :-) More Informations: "'Round Midnight" is a 1944 jazz standard by jazz musician Thelonious Monk. It is thought that Monk originally composed it sometime between 1940 and 1941, however Harry Colomby claims that Monk may have written an early version around 1936 (at the age of 19) with the title "Grand Finale". "'Round Midnight" has been recorded with greater frequency than any other standard composed by a jazz musician. Thelonious Sphere Monk (October 10, 1917-February 17, 1982) was an American jazz pianist and composer. Widely considered one of the most important musicians in jazz, Monk had a unique improvisational style and made numerous contributions to the standard jazz repertoire, including "Epistrophy", "'Round Midnight", "Blue Monk", "Straight No Chaser" and "Well, You Needn't". Often regarded as a founder of bebop, Monk's playing style later evolved away ...
- The Perfect Note: Piano Improvisations Ep. 2 A journey to find the perfect note. An improvisational series performed by Black Media's CEO, Srawat "Sunny" Promyotin in which every composition is an "on-the-spot" composition. There are no rehearsals, no pre-planned melodies or preconceived chord changes. Everything you hear in this video is 100% Impromptu. Available on iTunes for download at -
- The Perfect Note: Piano Improvisations Ep. 3 A journey to find the perfect note. An improvisational series performed by Black Media's CEO, Srawat "Sunny" Promyotin in which every composition is an "on-the-spot" composition. There are no rehearsals, no pre-planned melodies or preconceived chord changes. Everything you hear in this video is 100% Impromptu. Available on iTunes for download at -
- Jerry Bergonzi *Jazz Improvisation* Tip on Substitutions AGAINST the Chord Excerpt Go to for more FREE Jerry Bergonzi Videos! This was an excerpt from Jerry Bergonzi Jazz Improvisation Lesson/Masterclass video/DVD entitled "Creating a Jazz Vocabulary". Jam-packed Jazz Improvisation Lessons: 2h Lesson, 60-min Interview, Performances, Play-Along MP3s, PDFs and lots MORE. A master jazz saxophonist AND master jazz improvisation teacher! A rare combination, indeed. Click on - other killer jazz improvisation instructional videos for all instruments with Kenny Werner, Jean-Michel Pilc, Walt Weiskopf, Vince Herring, Lee Konitz and MORE. (Plus jazz instructional videos with MANY other great jazz artists like Oz Noy, Eric Harland, Ralph Peterson, Ari Hoenig, Lage Lund, Gilad Hekselman, Ingrid Jensen, Geoffrey Keezer, Enrico Pieranunzi & more.) Go to to check out the madness! Tenor saxophonist, Jerry Bergonzi, is an internationally recognized jazz performer, composer, author and educator. His music is renowned for its innovation, mastery, and integrity. Relentless drive, inner fire, total command, awesome technique, elastic lyricism, rich resonance, world-class, a musical visionary, are among the rave reviews credited to his sound. Bergonzi's music has been applauded throughout the world at festivals, concert halls, and jazz venues and his dedication to jazz music has been well documented by an extensive discography. The Italian label, Red Records, was Bergonzi's greatest supporter. "Red Records was the first label that ...
- 25 Greatest Unscripted Scenes in Films FOR MORE LISTS: 25 Great Scenes in Film that actually were not scripted, but rather, improvised. Please keep the captions on, as I will explain the improvisation.
- "Jazz Improvisation Tips" Jerry Bergonzi Amazing Out-on-Purpose Saxophone Solo How to Improvise Jazz Go to for more FREE Jazz Improvisation Tips Videos with Jerry Bergonzi! This was an excerpt from Jerry Bergonzi Jazz Improvisation Lesson/Masterclass video/DVD entitled "Creating a Jazz Vocabulary". Jam-packed Jazz Improvisation Lessons: 2h Lesson, 60-min Interview, Performances, Play-Along MP3s, PDFs and lots MORE. A master jazz saxophonist AND master jazz improvisation teacher! A rare combination, indeed. Click on - other killer jazz improvisation instructional videos for all instruments with Kenny Werner, Jean-Michel Pilc, Walt Weiskopf, Vince Herring, Lee Konitz and MORE. (Plus jazz instructional videos with MANY other great jazz artists like Oz Noy, Eric Harland, Ralph Peterson, Ari Hoenig, Lage Lund, Gilad Hekselman, Ingrid Jensen, Geoffrey Keezer, Enrico Pieranunzi & more.) Go to to check out the madness! Tenor saxophonist, Jerry Bergonzi, is an internationally recognized jazz performer, composer, author and educator. His music is renowned for its innovation, mastery, and integrity. Relentless drive, inner fire, total command, awesome technique, elastic lyricism, rich resonance, world-class, a musical visionary, are among the rave reviews credited to his sound. Bergonzi's music has been applauded throughout the world at festivals, concert halls, and jazz venues and his dedication to jazz music has been well documented by an extensive discography. The Italian label, Red Records, was Bergonzi's greatest supporter. "Red ...
- Alka - Improvisations On The EMS Synthi AKS Mk 1 (Pt 1/2) Alka operates the Synthi A. Part 1 of 2. Filmed and edited by Todd Steponick. Animation by Nice, with additional sound design by At Work. Alka
- The Perfect Note: Piano Improvisations Ep. 1 A journey to find the perfect note. An improvisational series performed by Black Media's CEO, Srawat "Sunny" Promyotin in which every composition is an "on-the-spot" composition. There are no rehearsals, no pre-planned melodies or preconceived chord changes. Everything you hear in this video is 100% Impromptu. Download the music now on iTunes at -
- Saxophone Techniques : Types of Jazz Saxophone Improvisation There are hundreds of improvisation types for the saxophone, with blues being the roots. Work on different types of saxophone improvisations with tips from a professional jazz musician in this free video on saxophone techniques. Expert: Greg Lutz Bio: Greg Lutz is a professional educator, an in-demand multi-instrumentalist, an experienced composer and arranger and a sound recording engineer with a strong emphasis on music technology. Filmmaker: Amber Miller Series Description: The saxophone is a beautiful instrument that can be the center piece of a jazz band. Discover these saxophone techniques from a professional jazz musician in this free video series on the saxophone.
- EXTENDED VERSION! Robert Ryman: Variations and Improvisations, The Phillips Collection © The Phillips Collection, 2010 As shown in the Phillips exhibition, this video follows Robert Ryman as he installs his work with the Phillips team and tells the story of a selection of works on view. In a special exhibition on view at The Phillips Collection in Washington, DC through September 12, 2010, enjoy rarely shown small-scale, white-on-white paintings made over the last 50 years by this celebrated artist, who focuses on the most basic components of painting. Ryman says, "I don't abstract from anything...I am involved with real space...real light, and real surface." Organized by The Phillips Collection, Washington, DC
- Freddie Mercury - The Garden Lodge Improvisations Three audio extracts from Peter Freestone's tapes of improvised singing at the Garden Lodge sometime around 1987 with Freddie, Mike Moran and Peter Straker. The songs are 'Girl From Ipanema', 'Rock A Bye Dixie' and the next feel good hit of the summer, '*** Off And Die You Fag'. ----------------------------- "Freddie Mercury" "Roger Taylor" "Brian May" "John Deacon" "Bohemian Rhapsody" "Don't Stop Me Now" "I Want It All" "Somebody To Love" "These Are The Days Of Our Lives" "We Will Rock You" "We Are The Champions" "Crazy Little Thing Called Love" "Fat Bottomed Girls" "Bicycle Race" "Play The Game" "A Kind Of Magic" "Innuendo" "Another One Bites The Dust" "Killer Queen" "You're My Best Friend" "Breakthru" "Body Language" "Under Pressure" "Wembley" "I'm Going Slightly Mad" "Breakthru" "Barcelona" "Scandal" "The Miracle" "Radio Ga Ga" "Heaven For Everyone" "One Vision" "Hammer To Fall" "I Want To Break Free"
- Laurie Spiegel - "Improvisations on a 'Concerto Generator'" electronic music and graphic artist Laurie Spiegel improvises... on a... Concerto Generator
- Human Remains - Rob Brydon / Julia Davis Character Improvisations Couldn't find this on YouTube already so thought I'd stick it on here. Taken from the DVD of Rob Brydon and Julia Davis' BBC2 show "Human Remains". These are some of the initial character improvisations, most of which make Julia Davis crease up! Had to trim this a bit to get it to 15 minutes as YouTube won't allow me to put up videos any longer than that! Sorry. All the more reason to get the DVD though. No copyright infringement intended. Just sharing this as it's very, very funny.
- FAZIL SAY LIVE IN JAPAN IMPROVİSATİONS ( Lost Love)
- Adult Students, Original Riffs, Intellectual Improvisation AndrewWasson of Creative Guitar Studio answers questions from off of his Guitar Blog website... Q #1). I want to learn to play properly, to be able to solo at will, and to know more than just the blues scale or a solo that I have to learn by rote. Where would you recommend I start? I'd love to hear from you with some recommendations. - Len, Spain Q #2). How can I come up with original guitar riffs? When I try to come up with one, I always end up sounding like Nirvana. How do I fix this problem? - Alex Q #3). When I see guitarists such as Tommy Emmanuel and Joe Pass improvise, they often do so without a backing track or any musical support. They create solo pieces with such depth and musicality and I don't understand how they're doing it. Some of their improvisations appear physically simple, but how they're constructing their improvisation intellectually is beyond me. They seem to wrap scales, arpeggios, and chord progressions into one dynamic musical piece. I feel like I'm missing something simple, but I've yet to see anybody demonstrate such a concept. - Charles Thanks for Writing in! _____________________________________ The Creative Guitar Studio Web-site: Andrew's Official Q & A Guitar Blog Website: Andrew's "Creative Guitar Studio" YouTube Channel Follow Andrew on Blogspot: Follow on Twitter for new lesson announcements: MySpace: www ...
- Two-chord piano improvisation bit.ly A quick video about how you can create interesting piano improvisations based on just a couple of chords - in this case, Am7 and Fmaj7. The wider point is that experimentation - playing around on the piano to see what you can do - is key to the process of learning to improvise.
- Arensky, Rachmaninov, Glazunov & Taneyev - Four improvisations for piano Collaborative work of Taneyev, Rachmaninoff, Arensky and Glazunov, each of them composed a few bars of every improvisation. Names are written in Russian, but it's quite easy to recognize them even if you can't read cyrillic. Enjoy :)
- WeBe-3: Voice Improvisation, 2010 Stimmen Festival, Germany Improvisation group WeBe-3 (Joey Blake, Rhiannon & David Worm) performed vocal improvisations at the Stimmen Festival in Germany, Summer 2010. This 14-minute video montage shows vignettes of their memorable rainy night performance. Video edited by: Fabricio Breeze Olsson For more information, visit: www.webe-3.com
- piano improvisation no12 My Website: I bet you avid kyle-piano-improvisation viewers are thinking "where did the 10th and 11th improvisations go?" Haha, well they were both over 10 minutes so I couldn't post them on youtube. The 11th one was probably the best improvisation EVER, even better than the 4th one. But the 10th one wasn't anything special. Anyway, there's a link on my forum to view the 11th improvisation in the Concert Hall. Make sure you are registered and logged in to view the Concert Hall. Hope you enjoy this 12th one. It's kinda cool, it starts off in a very happy majory sounding way, then gets very minory then at the end the same majory melody comes back except with a bit more! Kyle
- Roland V-Accordion accompanied with HandSonic 10 FR-1b and FR-7b performed by Ludovic Beier, HandSonic 10 performed by Tommy Snyder at Frankfrut Musikmesse 2009
- Piano Solo Improvisation - Bruce Way You can also visit my other new channel: There I just start to make some tutorials for Jazz musicians beginners, and more :-) This is my version of "The Way it Is", I hope you like it. The sound is from YAMAHA Grand Piano Model C7. For better STEREO PIANO SOUND Just go to: More info: Bruce Randall Hornsby (born November 23, 1954 in Williamsburg, Virginia) is an American singer, pianist, accordion player, and songwriter. Known for the spontaneity and creativity of his live performances, Hornsby draws frequently from classical, jazz, bluegrass, Folk, motown, rock, blues, and jam band musical traditions with his songwriting and the seamless improvisations contained within. Hornsby's recordings have been recognized on a number of occasions with industry awards, including the Best New Artist Grammy in 1987 with Bruce Hornsby and the Range, the Best Bluegrass Recording Grammy in 1989, and the Best Pop Instrumental Grammy in 1993. Hornsby has also achieved recognition for his solo albums and performances, his current live act Bruce Hornsby & the Noise Makers, his bluegrass project with Ricky Skaggs, his jazz act The Bruce Hornsby Trio, and his appearances as a session- and guest-musician. He also collaborated with the Grateful Dead About Music improvisation. Musical improvisation is the creative activity of immediate ("in the moment") musical composition, which combines performance with communication of emotions and instrumental technique as well ...
- Laurie Spiegel plays Alles synth - temporary replacement Until they restore the copy suffering from data corruption please look at this copy instead. Comments can continue to be left on the original's page (where there have been over 25000 views!), here: Thanks for watching, - Laurie
- Nokia Ringtone Improvisation Encore: An improvised fantasy based on the Nokia Ringtone (Tarrega's Gran Vals)
- jazz piano improvisation: pentatonics bit.ly Following on from my previous video on the broader aspects of jazz piano, this video focuses on a more specific technique -- namely, developing melodic improvisations in the right hand using pentatonics and other scales. Pentatonics are simple scales made up of five notes which are really useful when it comes to improvising for jazz piano. Major pentatonics use notes 1, 2, 3, 5 and 6 in the diatonic scale whereas minor pentatonics are slightly different and use notes 1, 3, 4, 5 and 7. All the notes of a pentatonic scale will almost always sounds good against any chord in a jazz progression in the same key as the pentatonic. This even applies to most chords that aren't diatonic to the key. However, sometimes the pentatonic just won't sound right over a certain chord. When this happens it might be worth trying another scale, such as a blues scale or whole note scale. Often, jazz tutorials talk about picking a particular scale or mode for each chord that you play. It's useful to know which scales can be played with each chord and to get a feeling for what will work with each chord, but constantly changing scales can create a really disjointed improvisation. Sticking to one chord gives the improvisation more of a flow. Remember, there are no 'right' or 'wrong' notes! My advice for creating right hand improvisation melodies would be to know your left hand chords really well and to start the improvisation by playing just one note of the pentatonic scale. Gradually build ...
- Mariah Carey: Vocal Improvisations ~ Why Is She A Great Musician? If you ask people on Youtube why Mariah is a great musician, most of them will say she writes her own songs. While some of this is true to an extent, vocal improvisations are just as important (if not more). Yes, Mariah suffers from stage fright, but she has plenty of great improvised moments in her career. What makes her a great musician is not how much she can improvise, but how sensible she is with it in relation to vocal creativity and understanding of rhythm and song structure. This video will showcase Mariah's best improvised vocals in order to highlight to you why she's a great musician. Hope you enjoy it and please comment. Copyright Disclaimer Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism, comment, news reporting, teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit, educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.
- Dupré Improvising at St Sulpice, Paris Marcel Dupré improvising on the gregorian theme Veni Creator Spiritus on his instrument in St Sulpice. He clocked up 37 years as titulaire, though this is nothing compared to his teacher Widor, who managed 63 years in the post, leaving when he was 89! It should be noted however, that Dupré was a mere 75 years old when this recording was made :-) The chant Veni Creator Spiritus (Come, Holy Spirit Creator) has been attributed to Rab*** Maurus (776-856), it is often used on important occasions, such as a consecration of bishops and ordinations, coronations etc. It is sung to commemorate the feast of Pentecost. This recording was made by Netherlands radio in 1961, and NCRV radio has a substantial archive available free on the web for those that want to visit, . I 'borrowed' this one from their broadcast from St Sulpice, which has three other pieces, of which the sublime Franck fantaisie I will post later. Dupré's improvisations were extraordinary, but perhaps a little clinical or academic for some, Vierne was heard to say upon hearing him improvise for the first time, 'That sounded composed!' He could improvise double fugues, toccatas and ricercares at the drop of a hat, and more remarkable, he said he found it rather easy! From what I can gather, this recording demonstrates a typical Dupré offering. There are plenty more rare & interesting recordings to come...
twitter about improvisations
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about improvisations
“Piano Forums at Piano World.The Piano Forums are an online community of piano lovers including piano industry professionals, concert artists, recording artists, technicians, dealers, manufacturers, and thousands of enthusiastic amateur pianist”
— Jazz Improvisations - Piano World Piano & Digital Piano Forums,
“The other day I heard Chopin improvise at George Sand's house. It is marvelous to hear Chopin compose in this way: his inspiration is so immediate and complete”
— Improvisations – New Forum Section | Piano Street's Classical,
“Discusses TED talk entitled "How web video powers global innovation," the talk gets at the ways viral web video is inspiring creative people to make and upload videos that build off earlier ones. Takes: "Crowd Accelerated Innovation," Brynjolfsson's blog - Improvisations - MIT Sloan Management Review”
— Quick Takes: "Crowd Accelerated Innovation," Brynjolfsson's,
“Eric Barnhill's Improvisations. By Diana Hsieh. My long-time friend Eric Barnhill is an amazing concert pianist doing all kinds of interesting work in music theory and education. He recently e-mailed me about his new music improvisation blog. He said:”
— Diana Hsieh: NoodleFood: Eric Barnhill's Improvisations,
“Art Forum. Blog This. Book Forum. Book Ninja. Book Slut Blog. Brick Magazine. Canadian Zoe Whittall's Blog. Improvisations Issue Launch: April 16th, 7:30 P.M”
— Descant BLOG " Blog Archive " Improvisations Issue Launch, descant.ca
“Color Improvisations is an invitational show current on exhibit in Germany. I was able to get a second batch and set up a webpage for people to purchase them as all the blog comments were a lot to keep track of”
— Color Improvisations | Contemporary Textile Art,
“Blog: Improvisations. Special Reports. Topics. Improvisations. A Blog From MIT Sloan All posts in: Blog' Reducing Your Company's Carbon Footprint”
— Blog - MIT Sloan Management Review - MIT Sloan Management Review, sloanreview.mit.edu
“A discussion in the Lidia's Family Table: More Than 200 Fabulous Recipes to Enjoy Every Day-With Wonderful Ideas for Variations and Improvisations forum”
— : Customer Discussions: cuccithadia's,