- Implications. Foreign Reserves. Internal Balance. and Monetary. Policy Implications. Interwar. Period. Too Low a Price. of Gold. Example. Implications. Foreign. — “Gold Standard in International Finance”, econ.la.psu.edu
- To create an LLC, you’ll need to file the proper documents with the appropriate state agency and pay filing fees. But before you make a decision on a corporate structure, you should first understand the tax implications of an LLC. — “Consider the Tax Implications of an LLC Before You Create One”,
- Implications definition, something implied or suggested as naturally to be inferred or understood: See more. — “Implications | Define Implications at ”,
- Nonadherence to ART has been clearly implicated in the development of antiretroviral-resistant virus. The clinical implications of NNRTI resistance are considerable because significant phenotypic resistance. — “Adherence to HIV Antiretroviral Therapy”, hivinsite.ucsf.edu
- A San Diego Real Estate Web Log. Tax implications of a short sale? In California, maybe — for now. by Kris Blogs: Tax implications of a short sale? In California, maybe — for now : My husband. — “Tax implications of a short sale? In California, maybe — for”,
- There may be serious implications on the natural environment, the urban environment, on human culture. Both French and Latin are involved with nationalistic and religious implications which could not be entirely shaken off, and so, while they seemed for a long time to. — “Implications Quotes”,
- The implications of nanotechnology extend from the medical, ethical, mental, legal and environmental applications, to fields such as engineering, biology, chemistry, computing, materials science, military applications, and communications. Major. — “Implications of nanotechnology - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- This document contains the workshop proceedings on Climate Change in the Four Corners and Adjacent Regions: Implications for Environmental Restoration and Land-Use Planning which took place September 12-14, 1994 in Grand Junction, Colorado. The. — “adjacent regions implications: Topics by ”,
- (uncountable) The state of being implicated. (countable) An implying, or that which is implied, but not expressed; an inference, or something which may fairly be understood, though not expressed in words. (logic) (countable) The connective in. — “implication - Wiktionary”,
- : Young Children Reinvent Arithmetic: Implications of Piaget's Theory (Early Childhood Education Series (Teachers College Pr)) (Early Childhood Education (Teacher's College Pr)) (9780807739044): Constance Kamii, Leslie Baker Housman:. — “: Young Children Reinvent Arithmetic: Implications”,
- The purpose of this seminar is to explore the implications of population, economics, and integration impacts on immigration policies in the US and EU. Implications of EU's Lisbon Treaty, Kay Hailbronner, Uni Konstanz. — “Population, Integration and Law: Implications for Immigration”, migration.ucdavis.edu
- Find Implications of a Crime's Classification - Criminal Law legal information and lawyers at FindLaw. — “Implications of a Crime's Classification - Criminal Law”,
- New: "A Note on the Legal and Tax Implications of Founders' Equity Splits" The theme of the course should be familiar to readers of this blog: the tough, early choices founders face that have important, long-term implications for them and their ventures. — “Noam Wasserman's "Founder Frustrations" blog: New: "A Note on”,
- An ***ysis of Zambia's Trade Situation: Implications for Debt and Poverty Reduction An ***ysis of Zambia's Trade Situation: Implications for Debt and Poverty Reduction. — “Trade Policies”, .zm
- Homocysteine The Amino Acid with Life or Death Implications The implications have become substantially more far-reaching as scientists have begun unearthing links between homocysteine and numerous other diseases. Homocysteine, Rheumatoid Conditions and Chronic Fatigue. — “Homocysteine The Amino Acid with Life or Death Implications”,
- The new health bill is causing write-downs of earnings from companies such as ATT, Caterpiller, and Prudential. The medical device tax will encourage medical device companies to locate offshore. Th The Health Bill's Unemployment Implications. — “The Health Bill's Unemployment Implications - GLG News”,
- and the implication (the "if-then" statement) itself. 3. At this stage, we must focus on the implication, that is, on. the connection between Statements. Examples. Which Implications are True? 1. Ideally, every theorem in mathematics. — “Implications”, www2.latech.edu
- a : the act of implicating (see implicate): the state of being implicated b : close connection; especially : an incriminating involvement. 2 He was shocked by the implication of his partner in the theft. — “Implications - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Implications of Holder v. Humanitarian Law Project. The U.S. Supreme Court issued its decision in Holder v. While the case has more to do with U.S. law than international law, it certainly does have implications for international law and lawyers and international efforts to resolve disputes peacefully. — “International Law Prof Blog: Implications of Holder v”,
- Results of the Seize the Future Conference Implications Discussion This article outlines the significant implications of trends that can be clearly seen in today's competitive environment for providing solutions to client problems. — “WCCI: Implications: Results of Seize the Future Conference”, cobb-
- Is there any pass called non reisdent pass for peronsnel not working full time in Singapore & what are the tax implications for the same. Do Letter of Credit for importing items & services take into account the tax implications on foreign company before finalizing the contract?. — “Tax Implications For Non Furnishing Of Pan”,
- Some useful tips regarding implications implications tips. 15 Signs You're in Financial Denial (14 of 15) by WOJCIECH KULICK. 14. Believing Your Actions are Independent. You are not alone in this world. Even if you're single and live alone, your actions still affect. — “ - implications tips”,
- Definition of Implications in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is Implications? Meaning of Implications as a legal term. What does Implications mean in law?. — “Implications legal definition of Implications. Implications”, legal-
- Definition of Implications in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of Implications. Pronunciation of Implications. Translations of Implications. Implications synonyms, Implications antonyms. Information about Implications in the free online English. — “Implications - definition of Implications by the Free Online”,
- Two experiences clarified for me precisely how worried people can get about the legal implications of behavioral genetics. and implications of discussing behavioral genetics and crime, including definitional and methodological challenges, as well as. — “Law & Contemporary Problems: Owen D. Jones, Behavioral”, law.duke.edu
related videos for implications
- Wisconsin Protests - No Compromise! Cenk Uygur explains the broader implications of the attack on unions in Wisconsin and why we can not compromise on the issue. TYT Mobile: bit.ly Subscribe: bit.ly Facebook Page: Follow us on Twitter: DISCOUNTS: FREE Movies(!): Note: The above two links are for TYT sponsors. Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: Read Cenk's Blog: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews New TYT Network channels:
- Standard & Poor's: The Potential Credit Implications Of Not Raising The US Debt Ceiling On Time US policymakers continue their discussion about whether to raise America's debt ceiling above its current level of $14.3 trillion. Standard & Poor's has observed that any failure to raise the debt ceiling would cause significant and long-lasting financial and economic disruptions. In this CreditMatters TV interview, Paul Coughlin, Standard & Poor's executive managing director, discusses our views on the potential impact on the US economy and the financial markets if the debt cap issue is not resolved in a timely manner.
- Vicente Guallart about the Fab Lab House for the Fab Academy Fab Academy 2009-2010. Implications and applications of digital fabrication.
- Foreclosures: Landmark v Kesler CEPersVid-35 Discusses the implications of a landmark decision -- Landmark National Bank v. Kesler - on 8/28/09 by the Supreme Court of Kansas holding that Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Inc. (otherwise known as "MERS") has no standing to commence a foreclosure action as to a home mortgage registered with it, and that when MERS transfers title to the mortgage the assignee may not get good title to the mortgage, which means that the assignee also may not have standing to foreclose. This is truly a landmark case that is going to be featured in more than half of the defended foreclosures in the US and is a basis for obtaining remedies for wrongful foreclosure by homeowners who have already lost their homes to unopposed judicial or non-judicial foreclosures. This decision is so important that it overwhelms anything the Obama administration or Congress may try to do for mortgage-oppressed homeowners. CEPersVid-35
- Agenda 21 For Dummies Agenda 21 explained very well. Including implications it will have on humanity. Opinions within the video come in some cases from those that were in on the negotiations. Truly an interesting watch.
- TG20:08 Interactive guide and the implications of SG4:10 from the NASC To help aid the understanding of what is a basic scaffold, in accordance with NASC scaffolding guidance TG20:08 the NASC have introduced an interactive guide. Rick Statham, Joint Managing Director of Safety & Access Ltd details (on behalf of the NASC) how this new guide will help individuals and also highlights some of the other recent changes in scaffolding guidance including SG4:10 Preventing Falls in Scaffolding. Filmed at the Safety & Health Expo in May 2011. For more best practice videos and public discussions on working at height safely and correctly please visit
- 2face Idibia - Implication (Official Video) The Official video for implication
- The Implications of OpenID Google Tech Talks June 25, 2007 ABSTRACT Simon Willison OpenID is an emerging standard that provides simple, decentralised authentication for the Web. OpenID follows the Unix philosophy, solving one small problem rather than attempting to tackle the many larger challenges posed by online identity. This talk will explore the implications of OpenID, and explore the best practices required to take advantage of this new technology while avoiding the potential pitfalls. Speaker: Simon Willison Simon Willison is a consultant on OpenID and client- and server-side Web development, and a co-creator of the Django Web framework. Before going frelance Simon worked on Yahoo!'s Technology Development...
- RD Laing from the BBC documentary "The Trap" I think the implications here are profound. I realize that Adam Curtis is actually using this as a contribution towards the negative. That may or may not be true; personally I don't believe so. But I do think that what RD Laing uncovered with this research is profound. And, I think it gives credibility to the notion that we should be living communally and not in small families.
- The Implication The whole purpose of buying the boat in the first place is to get the ladies nice and tipsy top-side, so we can take them to a nice comfortable place below deck and..you know...they can't refuse. Because of the implication. Copyright FX 2010
- Clay Shirky - Where do people find the time Part 1 Clay Shirky discussing the implications and impact of wikipedia
- Free Will Explained - Implications A quick peek at some of the standard issues raised in the face of the fact of the deterministic nature of will and cognition.
- Portraits of Past - Implications of a Sinkhole Personality Standing there with your ethics. You're just standing there. Standing there mouth agape. Your ethics like a rewound tape. Where were you when you became this? Shocked individual with self-assured face. Do you understand that look in your eyes? Conscious of reality buried under your glue on morals, nervous system strung out on self-service. But raised eyebrows don't seem to make it better. My raised eyebrows. See yourself in others. Be yourself through others. Hate yourself in others. Kill yourself in others. My fingers are so pointed, though
- In-Depth Look - Implications Of Bank Stress Tests - Bloomberg ***ysis and interview with Arthur Levitt, Former SEC Chairman. He talks about the need of the Bank of America to raise $34 billion in capital and the other results regarding the stress tests. (Bloomberg News)
- Scrubs - Overkill I can't get to sleep I think about the implications Of diving in too deep And possibly the complications Especially at night I worry over situations I know will be alright Perahaps its just my imagination Day after day it reappears Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear Ghosts appear and fade away Alone between the sheets Only brings exasperation Its time to walk the streets Smell the desperation At least theres pretty lights And though theres little variation It nullifies the night From overkill Day after day it reappears Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear Ghosts appear and fade away I cant get to sleep I think about the implications Of diving in too deep And possibly the complications Especially at night I worry over situations I know will be alright Its just overkill Day after day it reappears Night after night my heartbeat, shows the fear Ghosts appear and fade away
- Marc Faber - Implications of Libya on Gold For the latest Marc Faber, go to - What is happening in the middle east is friendly for gold, friendly for oil, and friendly for other commodities. Nothing has been solved. It is mainly civil wars over there. These events are confirming that central banks will continue their expansionary policies. This will drive commodities higher. After the 20 year bear market in Japan, the prices are relatively rare. As the yields on bonds go lower, this will drive money into the equity markets. Bonds are unattractive, but Japanese shares are worthwhile to accumulate. The Euro has rallied contrary to expectations. The next few months we might see a rebound in the dollar and US treasury bonds. On any weakness, accumulate gold.
- Capitol Report - Shutdown Implications Dr. Kathryn Pearson, Associate Professor of Political Science, University of Minnesota, provides an academic perspective on the implications of a government shutdown and extended budget negotiations. Also on this Capitol Report, host Julie Bartkey talks with Sen. Ted Lillie, R-Lake Elmo, about his role earlier this Spring on budget discussions and his experiences, expectations as a first-term member. Finally, former Senate Republican Leader Dick Day played a role in the 2005 budget negotiations while the Minnesota was experiencing a partial government shutdown, and this year, he is pushing a proposal that would raise about $250 million a biennium.
- To Be or Not To Be Natural Social Implications.mp4 Part two of my three part short documentary .
- Un-gorgeous 3 Gorges - China August 2008 Are the 400 million people living in the Yangtze basin paying the price for living beside the world's largest hydroelectric dam? Scientists fear it could spark a geological disaster.
- Television: The Image of Sin (Documentary) What are the implications of a device that has been created for the sole purpose of so-called entertainment. Many arbitrarily use this device thinking there is not a vast physiological and psychological effect. This documentary exposes how children and adults are manipulated by TV programming. (Disclaimer: This documentary is solely used for the purpose of education and is in accordance with Fair Usage Copyright Laws! Any usage or duplication of said "documentary" shall be deemed for non-profit, education according to section 107 of Fair Use Act. The creator of this film is exempt from any legal ramifications. Viewer Discretion Advised) Created By: Rick "Depths" Narration by : Nathan Janes, Mike Kelly Music by: Hanz Zimmer, Norman Lowell, Bear Mcreery Visual Content: Various Sources Special Thanks to Mike Kelly(Adventisttruth), Jason (Sentientmind), Norman Lowell(nlowell1), and YOUTUBE SUBSCRIBERS!!! REMEMBER THE TRUTH DOESN'T FEAR INVESTIGATION!!!! #65 - Top Favorited (Today)) - Nonprofits & Activism
- Webster Tarpley - Consequences of a US attack on Iran Webster Tarpley gives an account of what the global consequences of an attack on Iran by US forces would be. 'Stop this insanity now!'. Check out: BBC5.tv 911
- Loren Cordain - Origins and Evolution of the Western Diet: Health Implications for the 21st Century. There is growing awareness that the profound changes in the environment (eg in diet and other lifestyle conditions) that began with the introduction of agriculture and animal husbandry approximately 10000 years ago occurred too recently on an evolutionary timescale for the human genome to adjust. In conjunction with this discordance between our ancient, genetically-determined biology and the nutritional, cultural and activity patterns of contemporary western populations, many of the so-called diseases of civilization have emerged. In the US and most western countries, diet-related chronic diseases represent the single largest cause of morbidity and mortality. These diseases are epidemic in contemporary, westernized populations and typically afflict 50-65 % of the adult population, yet are rare or non-existent in hunter-gatherers and other less westernized people. Evidence gleaned over the past three decades now indicates that virtually all so-called diseases of civilization have multifactorial dietary elements that underlie their etiology, along with other environmental agents and genetic susceptibility. This talk will trace the origins of the Western diet and discuss the health implications. Dr. Cordain is a Professor in the Department of Health and Exercise Science at Colorado State University in Fort Collins, Colorado. His research emphasis over the past 15 years has focused upon the evolutionary and anthropological basis for diet, health and well being in modern ...
- The Implications of the Fukushima Accident on the World's Operating Reactors Arnie Gundersen explains how containment vents were added to the GE Mark 1 BWR as a "band aid" 20 years after the plants built in order to prevent an explosion of the notoriously weak Mark 1 containment system. Obviously the containment vent band aid fix did not work since all three units have lost containment integrity and are leaking radioactivity. Gundersen also discusses seismic design flaws, inadequate evacuation planning, and the taxpayer supported nuclear industry liability fund.
- Chat - An Audience with Take That Live An Audience with Take That Live *thanks to d31h0x for sharing this vid"
- When Emotions Make Better Decisions - Antonio Damasio Complete video at: fora.tv Antonio Damasio, noted researcher and professor of neuroscience at USC, explains how emotions are integral to decision-making. He discusses his experiences working with people with brain damage who are unable to decide things as simple as where to go to dinner. ----- Antonio Damasio, noted researcher and professor of neuroscience at USC, talks with The New York Times' David Brooks about emotions and the science of being human. He describes the difference between emotions and feelings, and explains why emotions are one of humanity's most important survival mechanisms. - Aspen Institute Antonio Damasio is David Dornsife Professor of Neuroscience and Director of the Brain and Creativity Institute at the University of Southern California; he is also an adjunct professor at the Salk Institute. Damasio has made seminal contributions to the understanding of how the brain processes memory, language, emotions, and decisions. He has written several best-selling books, including Looking for Spinoza: Joy, Sorrow, and the Feeling Brain (Harcourt Trade Publishers, 2003) and Descartesâ€™ Error: Emotion, Reason and the Human Brain (GP Putnam's Sons, 1994). Damasio has received many awards, including the 2005 Asturias Prize in Science and Technology and the 2004 Signoret Prize. Damasio is a member of the Institute of Medicine of the National Academy of Sciences and a fellow of the American Academy of Arts and Sciences. David Brooks became an op-ed columnist for ...
- RSA Animate - First as Tragedy, Then as Farce In this short RSA Animate, renowned philosopher Slavoj Zizek investigates the surprising ethical implications of charitable giving.
- 9/11 Truth Documentary - Grave Implications Grave Implications a Documentary of Explosives in the World Trade Center
- The 5 Layers of a Lucid Dream (5/5) /reecejones87 /colourisvibration *DON'T FORGET TO RATE & COMMENT* A Brief Summary Layer Three (Minor): You'll realise you're dreaming and fully understand the implications of what dreaming really is. The dream will be stable and vivid. However, you'll not have full control over your actions and at points it may feel like you're watching a movie. You understand that the dream characters are merely a facet of your imagination, although they still believe that they're real. When you become lucid, you understand the full implications, but youre not in total control. Because youre watching it unfold without any real influence over it, you become so immersed in the dream you lose lucidity. Later on you regain lucidity and remember how earlier on in the dream you were also lucid. Layer Three (Major): You'll realise you're dreaming and fully understand the implications of what dreaming really is. The dream will be stable and vivid. However, you'll not have full control over your actions and at points it may feel like you're watching a movie. You understand that the dream characters are merely a facet of your imagination, and they also understand this. You realise that youre dreaming and understand the full implications, but consciously make the decision to not interfere and instead, you let it run its course. So, it may be like watching a movie again. But youve chosen for it to be that way. Layer Four (Minor): You realise that youre dreaming, and the ...
- Chris Chan's Message To CHINA! Chris reveals a few facts, straight from his own mouth.
- BREAKING! Gen. Vallely - 3 ex-CIA agents - Obama BC a Forgery! - Congress fears BLACK BACKLASH! WND Bob Unruh's ORIGINAL ARTICLE HERE!
- South Sudanese Independence and its Regional Implications South Sudan became the world's newest country Saturday. At a packed midday ceremony, the speaker of parliament read a proclamation of independence as the flag of Sudan was lowered and the flag of South Sudan was raised, sparking wild cheers from a crowd tens of thousands strong. In this TV audio clip, The North Africa Journal's Deputy Editor Alessandro Bruno shares his views on the regional implications of this event.
- ADTV Industry Stakeholders - Marc Marot on New Media and Financial implications of Illegal Downloads Former MD of Universal Records Marc Marot discusses with Amaru Don TV "Industry Stakeholders" on the pro's and con's of new media in music
- 35a. Bertrand Competition In this video, I demonstrate the competitive implications of competing on price rather than quantity. In the meat of the video, I demonstrate how to solve a heterogeneous-product Bertrand competition with two goods, constant marginal cost, and symmetric linear demand curves. I use some simple calculus, but the focus of the video is on the economics. For a list of videos and links to these videos (organized by topic), check out the Intromediate Microeconomics video web page:
- Materialism and It's Implications Do the implications match up with your experience??
- Economic implications of the real estate bubble McAlvany ICA presents financial, political and geo-political information to aid investors in developing sound alternatives for their portfolios in uncertain times. Topics of discussion: US Real-Estate Market, China, Middle East and a declining US dollar. Call, 800.525.9556 or email: karis@ for a FREE copy of this entire DVD plus an exclusive Market Report. Or if you would like to listen to exclusive, weekly, economic commentary for FREE by economic expert, David McAlvany, be sure to go to: and register where it says, "McAlvany Weekly Commentary."
- John Zerzan on technology John Zerzan discusses the implications of modernity, including dehumanization, alienation, desolation, isolation, standardization, extermination of indigenous cultures, impoverishment of society, mass homicide, and growth of meaninglessness in society. This is part of a talk John Zerzan held on his visit to Finland in June 2007. anarcho-primitivism industrial society industrialism modernity mass society insanity technoculture anxiety drugs pathology technosphere ecology environmentalism ecocide technosystem technoculture hi-tech unabomber modernity ecological crisis original anarchy
- Cloud Computing for Educ 032910.wmv Cloud Computing for Education Simplified
- Security Implication of Cloud Computing - Part 1 Visit " for full paper. There are many leading providers in the market like Google, Amazon, Microsoft, HP and IBM. They provide different services and call it with their own names. What exactly is cloud computing? It isnt new; it already exists in different forms such as Virtualisation, Software as a Service, Utility Computing etc. The major aspect in cloud computing is that it is exploited based on the pay per usage charging model...
- Mutual Implications of Disciplinary and Interdisciplinary Research Academic leaders from across the nation convened to discuss interdisciplinary science and education at the 2011 FIRE Symposium at the University of Colorado Boulder. In this session, experts discuss the definition of "Interdisciplinary," and share best practices for building interdisciplinary education programs at other universities. Robert Nerem - Georgia Institute of Technology; Alan Leshner - AAAS; Carla Shatz - Stanford University; Robert Tjian - Howard Hughes Medical Institute; Keith Yamamoto - University of California
- The Cryosphere: 14th Floor Implications (Global Ice Melt) Discussion concerning ice extent and thickness of arctic ice in terms of the various arctic seas and arctic basin. (Note: I incorrectly stated "basins" and should have said "seas" during my video clip. I don't do retakes, so mistakes pop up occasionally. Sorry.)
- A Cognitive Perspective on How People Learn: Implications for Teaching Norman discusses how the mind interprets and absorbs knowledge, and how educators can benefit from knowing this.
- Ivory Coast External Debt - Implications () Ivory Coast has said it will not be able to service external debt this year and would resume payments to bondholders only next year after adopting a new IMF programme. Lerato Mbele speaks with Samir Gadio, emerging markets strategist at Standard Bank, on the implications.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about implications
“The U.S. is in a recession, and this atmosphere has forced many homeowners to face an unfortunate reality: they can no longer to afford their house. And as a”
— Financial Implications of Mortgage Loan Modification,
“email alert for Topsy Retweet Button Add Topsy Retweet Button to your Blog or Web Site. Blog Blog The Sponsors The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Different Implications for”
— The American Spectator : AmSpecBlog : Different Implications,
“This paper builds on the Forum's earlier paper by explaining the audit implications of the In the process, this paper builds on several themes raised in the Forum's Implications for Audit of”
— PUBLIC AUDIT FORUM Audit Implications of Electronic Service, public-audit-
“Home / Blogs / poniblogger's blog / Geopolitical implications of missile defense. Printer Geopolitical implications of missile defense. A pair of articles released today discussing”
— Geopolitical implications of missile defense | Center for,
“Posted by 's Paul Kuharsky In Nashville, the salary cap implications of cutting (or, for some dreamers, dealing) Vince Young have been a p”
— Vince Young's cap implications - AFC South Blog - ESPN,
“Last week, Justice Diane Woods of the federal 7th Circuit Court of Appeals decided on Hecker v. Deere in favor of the Deere defendants. The decision deals”
— Implications of the Deere Decision | BrightScope Blog,
“The Daily Barometer, a college media publication. Last Tuesday's environmental implications. Armand Resto. Issue date: 11/8/10 Section: Forum. Print. Email. Page 1 of 3 next > Tuesday was heralded as the end of days for the Democratic Party”
— Last Tuesday's environmental implications - Forum, media.barometer.orst.edu
“If the new intel chipset and 3ghz cpu are such an improvement in speed, how are amd going to introduce the 3200 as the 3000 trails so far behind now, surely the 3200 will need to be about 2.6ghz and h”
— implications for AMD - CPUs - CPU-Components,
“Once a year, the International Energy Agency (IEA) releases its World Energy Outlook (WEO), and it's our tradition to review it. A lot Economic Implications of IEA's Lowered Oil Estimates. You are here: Home " Blog " Economic Implications of IEA's Lowered Oil Estimates. Posted on 23. Nov, 2010 by admin”
— Economic Implications of IEA's Lowered Oil Estimates | Big,
related keywords for implications
- implications definition
- implications synonym
- implications of global warming
- implications on
- implications for practice
- implications wheel
- implications def
- implications of research
- implications for team performance
- implications for future research
- implications definition psychology
- implications definition of
- implications definition thesaurus
- implications definition wikipedia
- implications definition merriam webster
- implications definition webster
- implications definition english
- implications definition spanish
- implications definition synonyms
- implications definition nursing