- to an inheritance that is imperishable, undefiled, and unfading, kept in heaven for you, to obtain an inheritance which is imperishable and undefiled and will not fade away, reserved in heaven for you,. — “1 Peter 1:4 and into an inheritance that can never perish”, bible.cc
- imperishable's Shop Announcement. Pre-Raphaelite, Victorian and Symbolist Art Jewelry Imperishable captures the immortal beauty of great works of art into wearable jewels. — “PreRaphaelite Victorian & Art Nouveau Inspired by imperishable”,
- Flame Imperishable is - A Kinship of casual players dedicated to helping each other since April 30, 2007. - A Kinship in which you can enjoy the LOTRO with limited requirements/restrictions. - A Kinship that welcomes players of all MMORPG experience/skill levels. — “Flame Imperishable: I am a servant of the secret fire”,
- Touhou Eiyashou ~ Imperishable Night (東方永夜抄 〜 Imperishable Night, lit. Imperishable Night plays like a fairly typical vertically-scrolling danmaku shooting game, in which the player's character is always facing. — “Imperishable Night - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- imperishable adj. Not perishable: imperishable food; imperishable hopes. imperishability imper ' ishabil ' ity or imper ' ishableness n. — “imperishable: Definition from ”,
- Imperishable Inheritance. Home. About. Jesus? Archives. Resources. Contact. Search. Sideblog I've never seen conservatives and liberals work together as well as. — “Imperishable Inheritance”,
- An, As, Decay, Enduring, Imperishable, Indestructible, Monument, Not, Perishable, Permanently, Renown, Subject, To To what greater inspiration and counsel can we turn than to the imperishable truth to be found in this treasure house, the Bible?. — “Definition of Imperishable”,
- Definition of imperishable from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of imperishable. Pronunciation of imperishable. Definition of the word imperishable. Origin of the word imperishable. — “imperishable - Definition of imperishable at ”,
- Imperishable Night.rar,Imperishable,Night.rar Imperishable Night.rarIndonesian Multimedia Web Server download upload video streaming Audio mp3 Layaknya , imageshack.us kami adalah 3 in 1. — “Imperishable Night.rar,Imperishable,Night.rar Indowebster”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Imperishable - Definition and More from the Free Merriam”, merriam-
- Definition of imperishable in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is imperishable? Meaning of imperishable as a legal term. What does imperishable mean in law?. — “imperishable legal definition of imperishable. imperishable”, legal-
- Not perishable; not subject to decay; indestructible; enduring permanently; as, an imperishable monument; imperishable renown. imperishable in The Century Dictionary, The Century Co., New York, 1911. — “imperishable - Wiktionary”,
- Imperishable Networks degrade gracefully, adapt to attack, and reconstitute automatically -- growing stronger with each fault. The approach for building Imperishable Networks will be enabled by building upon advances in complexity theory and Active Networks. — “GE Imperishable Networking Home”,
- Romans 1:23 and, instead of worshipping the imperishable God, they worshipped images resembling perishable man or resembling birds or beasts or 1 Peter 1:4 to an inheritance imperishable, undefiled and unfading, which has been reserved in Heaven for you, (WEY NAS RSV). — “Bible Concordance: Imperishable”,
- but let it be the hidden person of the heart, with the imperishable quality of a gentle and quiet spirit, which is precious in the sight of God. Alphabetical: a and be beauty but gentle God God's great heart hidden imperishable in inner Instead is it let of person precious quality quiet self. — “1 Peter 3:4 Instead of that, it should be a new nature within”,
- Imperishable is a professional Chess program which gives you the Use Imperishable to learn to master the game, play to. practice your skills or play to win!. — “Imperishable - Your Chess Program”, imperishable-
- Definition of imperishable in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of imperishable. Pronunciation of imperishable. Translations of imperishable. imperishable synonyms, imperishable antonyms. Information about imperishable in the free online English. — “imperishable - definition of imperishable by the Free Online”,
- Imperishable: Not perishable: imperishable food; imperishable hopes. — “imperishable - definition and meaning from Wordnik”,
- Imperishable definition, not subject to decay; indestructible; enduring. See more. — “Imperishable | Define Imperishable at ”,
- The Imperishable Team will help you in your visioneering walk by summarizing each chapter as we walk together in this journey! Visioneering is about, drop us a mail at imperishable.seed@ and let's learn visioneering together. — “The Imperishable Seed”,
- Offering you the most beautiful Christian T-Shirts, Christian Clothing, Christian Apparel, and Christian Posters. Unique and Beautiful - Powerful and Impacting Designs! Artwork is completel original and exclusively sold here at Imperishable Design Co. — “Unique & Beautiful Christian T-Shirts, Christian Clothing”,
related images for imperishable
- 22 16 373K imperishable1 18 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 16 29K imperishable1 19 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 16 32K imperishable1 19 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 16 15K imperishable1 2 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 14 72K imperishable1 2 th > 14 Aug 2007 22 14 7 4K imperishable1 20 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 16 58K imperishable1 20 t
- FI party gathers for a pict in the storage kin DJ
- Wearing General Talug s armour in new merged kinhouse
- August 16th 2007 by Aroduc A unending night under an incomplete moon
- download full size version
- imperishable night6 png
- KentTwilightofMan jpg 14 Sep 2009 13 21 166k KentPoster jpg 02 Sep 2009 02 10 10k KentImperishable jpg 08 Sep 2009 14 02 119k KentBather jpg 21 Aug 2009 20 11 106k
- Touhou but I am still kinda a noob I beat Imperishable Night on Lunatic but I haven t finished the extra stage The others games I haven t got any farther than beating them on Normal http img10 imageshack us img10 4039 imperishablenightlunati png
- 22 16 387K imperishable1 16 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 16 21K imperishable1 17 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 16 121K imperishable1 17 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 16 8 6K imperishable1 18 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 16 373K imperishable1 18 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 16 29K imperishable1 19 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 16 32K imperishable1 19 t
- imperishable night3 png
- 22 30 276K imperishable2 30 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 30 13K imperishable2 31 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 30 159K imperishable2 31 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 30 16K imperishable2 32 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 31 335K imperishable2 32 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 31 15K imperishable2 33 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 31 68K imperishable2 33 t
- imperishable night7 png
- For me it d be Touhou Project 8 Imperishable Night It s really fun and difficult And the music is very good as well That s the game I m not sure if that s the hard or lunatic difficulty I have to get this game
- 22 19 281K imperishable1 34 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 19 26K imperishable1 35 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 19 76K imperishable1 35 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 19 13K imperishable1 36 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 19 122K imperishable1 36 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 19 14K imperishable1 37 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 19 263K imperishable1 37 t
- Все скриншоты к игре Touhou 8 Imperishable Night Всего 4
- Imperishable Seed watercolor
- imperishable night9 png
- 22 30 169K imperishable2 29 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 30 14K imperishable2 30 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 30 276K imperishable2 30 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 30 13K imperishable2 31 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 30 159K imperishable2 31 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 30 16K imperishable2 32 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 31 335K imperishable2 32 t
- imperishablenightfinala0 png
- 22 21 153K imperishable1 54 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 21 17K imperishable1 55 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 21 87K imperishable1 55 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 21 16K imperishable1 56 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 22 245K imperishable1 56 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 22 12K imperishable1 57 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 22 24K imperishable1 57 t
- Muchas gracias
- from the diary of H W Cavill Published Sydney William Brooks 1916
- トレス疑惑 つうかごめん マジごめん ネタがわからない人のために ほい元絵 だってパッケ絵の綾見た瞬間輝夜に見えたんじゃもの というわけできょうのいちまいは東方永夜抄
- Touhou 08 Imperishable Night
- imperishable night8 png
- 22 34 100K imperishable2 20 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 28 100K imperishable2 18 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 28 103K imperishable2 8 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 26 108K imperishable2 51 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 33 109K imperishable2 37 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 31 114K imperishable2 22 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 29 121K imperishable2 48
- imperishablenightfinala1 png
- には禁呪の詠唱チームと幻想の結界チームが使いやすい感じ あと妖夢は癖があって使いづらいけど 幽々子の広範囲ショットはかなりイイ ところで ステージ１で1発被弾したらステージ終了したんだけど これはなんだったんだろ
- INcab1 jpg
- 22 29 63K imperishable2 25 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 29 13K imperishable2 26 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 29 56K imperishable2 26 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 29 16K imperishable2 27 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 29 157K imperishable2 27 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 30 12K imperishable2 28 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 30 213K imperishable2 28 t
- 22 18 312K imperishable1 28 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 18 14K imperishable1 29 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 18 232K imperishable1 29 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 18 20K imperishable1 3 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 14 145K imperishable1 3 th > 14 Aug 2007 22 14 11K imperishable1 30 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 18 63K imperishable1 30 t
- imperishable night2 png
- Скриншот к игре Touhou 8 Imperishable Night
- imperishable night5 png
- ~Imperishable Night Screenshots~
- 22 17 86K imperishable1 23 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 17 9 4K imperishable1 24 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 17 63K imperishable1 24 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 17 13K imperishable1 25 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 17 199K imperishable1 25 t > 14 Aug 2007 22 17 14K imperishable1 26 jpg 14 Aug 2007 22 17 59K imperishable1 26 t
- imperishable night11 png
- imperishable night4 png
related videos for imperishable
- Imperishable Night: In a Nutshell (Walfas) The whole background story for Imperishable Night, in a nutshell. Of course, I went even further back from Kaguya's time just because Silent Sinner in Blue/Cage in Lunatic Runagate have been leaking such wonderful information about the Lunarians. Then again, only about a 1/3 of this is based on facts. Another 1/3 is TouhouWiki rumors, and the last 1/3 being... just dry parody jokes. Actually, I would only take about 10% of this seriously. Anyways, my first 'create.swf' animation! Thanks, , this thing is a lot of fun to play around with. Made entirely with Windows Movie Maker, though, so its not really a flash or anything. Chang'e. No one really knows what she's about in the Touhou world.
- Imperishable Night Lunatic Stage 4b one bomb All spell cards captured and only one bomb used during the entirety of Lunatic Stage 4 Powerful in Imperishable Night. I was going for a completely perfect run, but this is close enough I guess. Eight lives and eight bombs in stock sure looks pretty on Lunatic. Also, I hope that this helps convince people that Marisa is so easier than Reimu on Lunatic.
- IN Stage 4 Theme - Imperishable Night This is Reimu's and Marisa's stage theme from the game Imperishable Night, with a picture of them. I hope you enjoy this song!
- Touhou 8 Imperishable Night Lunatic Performance on 12 Spellcards Here are some of my replays (in accelerated version), using Windows Movie Maker, of some tricky Spellcards of TouHou 8 Imperishable Night in the Practice Mode. As it says, this is the maximum difficulty of each card. Howeover, I made a certain amount of tries for each card before clearing them. The most hard Yuyuko's last word (12th replay), the history isn't that big here, but using Reimu I made near 250 tries! XD And the easiest was Eirin's last word (5th replay). Important: I DID play at 60 fps! There is a "60" written in the bottom right of the "game screen", the number at the bottom right of the "video screen" is the fps rate using HyperCam 2. While recording the replays, it slows down the game, which explains the 5-18fps rate, so I decided to speed up the result with WMM, accelerated 4 times, and with the low rate of the game, it is like I accelerated near 2 times, so I don't get a "real time" video, the game is actually a little more slow (except for the 10th replay, weird)...well I stop borrying you with this. XD Also, I don't feel like just uploading 3 or 4 cards, and because I'm not really skillful in those games (for now?), so I prefer to show all my performances in one time, and the acceleration give them a more impressive look no? NB: at 0:50, sound like I went through the laser... at 2:13, I should have been hurt by a pattern, but I lived, dunno if it is a glitch or not, or just luck. Musics used: Freedom Fighters - Final Battle Raystorm - Intolerance (Last ...
- Imperishable Playthrough: Mystia Lorelei (IN Stage 2 Lunatic) "I feel pretty, oh, so pretty, oh, so pretty and witty and... gay?" Yeah, never understood how that word got so messed up. High Definition (Best image quality, worst framerate) High Quality (Best framerate, no so good image quality) A video of me barely going through the night sparrow, Mystia Lorelei. Mystia Lorelei (her name has something to do with her ability... somewhere) is the stage 2 boss of Imperishable Night, the 8th installment of the Touhou Project. The Touhou project is a series shooter created by the godly skills of the mythical being known as ZUN. Exaggeration? Maybe. The truth? Definitely. Mystia Lorelei is the last member of the infamous (not really) Team ⑨, composed off all the stage 1 and 2 characters from Embodiment of Scarlet Devil up to Imperishable Night (except Chen and Letty from Spring to Autumn). Now, Team ⑨ is normally characterized as a team possessing the weakest youkais of all the powerful youkais. I mean, the strongest fairy (a class of youkai known for being weak), her weak fairy companion, a generic youkai with a seemingly useless ability, a youkai that melts at heat, an squash-able insect and a sparrow constantly eaten by a ghost (the princess of ghost, granted, but still a ghost). Fairness where fairness is due, Team ⑨ is not a threat... yet. They are the weakest of the strongest in a very wide weak-strong spectrum. But how I see it, each of them has some very kickass abilities that only need time to ...
- Imperishable Playthrough: Keine Kamishirasawa (IN Stage 3 Lunatic) "Never really was good at history." Or languages for that matter... High Definition (Best image quality, worst framerate) High Quality (Best framerate, worst image quality) A video of me doing better than normally against the protector of history, Keine Kamishirasawa Keine Kamishirasawa (her name is so tiring to write) is the stage 3 boss of Imperishable Night, the 8th installment of the Touhou Project. The Touhou project is a series STG. *Insert history of STGs here* Throughout and in history, mankind has shown to possess the tendency of grouping many things that share some similarity. I group Keine and Mokou with the Eientei crew, even if they don't get along well. Personally I believe only Mokou and Kaguya dont get along (in the strict sense of the word). For me, Eirin actually enjoys Keine's company while they're watching their master and friend, respectively, beat the crap out of the other. ... I don't really have much to say about Keine, since I already said quite some in the IN extra stage video. Keine is a mystery. Whats with the bento box on her head? How old is she? How manipulating history actually works? And more. So many question, so little answers. Music: Title: 東方戦史 ～Eastern Military History～ Artist: Len Circle: Discord Registers Album: FOGGY NIGHT Original: Nostalgic Blood of the East ～ Old World Title: プレインエイジアCircle: Dark PHOENiX Album: Arrow Rain Original: Plain Asia For more info on the Touhou project ...
- key - Imperishable Night Spell Card No.199 I'M NOT THE PLAYER DAMNIT. Note: This replay is made by a player named "key".
- IN Stage 4 - Retribution for the Eternal Night ~ Imperishable Night Watch in high quality: The music playing during stage 4 of 'Touhou: Imperishable Night'.
- Imperishable Night #147 - Forbidden Arcanum "Hourai Elixir" This is the last spell of Eirin Yagokoro on Lunatic Mode when you choose the Final A path. It's not particularly hard to unlock, I just thought it was cool so I made a video of it. Caught on attempt number 6. please note that the spell is supposed to slow down at the end, it's not lag.
- Imperishable Shooting No Focus Capture I felt like I had some unfinished business after my IN no focus Extra clear, so I hopped on over to Spell Practice and did this. Not really as hard as it might look if you are as intimately familiar with the card as I am, although it does require a bit of luck.
- Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night: Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim (Extra Stage Theme) OST Download: www.ostproject.co.cc Other OSTs: www.ostproject.co.cc ZUN's Comment: This is the Extra Stage theme. Kinda laid back for an extra, huh? Sorta feels like a test of my courage not to scare anybody. (Not) I'm actually a little unsure about it, but I extended it. I took Extend and extended it.
- IN Title Screen - Imperishable Night ~ Eastern Night Watch in high quality: The music playing during the title screen of 'Touhou: Imperishable Night'.
- Imperishable Playthrough: Wriggle Nightbug (IN Stage 1 Lunatic) "Damnit, Wriggle, stop being so awesome" High Definition (Good resolution and definition, bad framerate) High Quality (Bad resolution and definition, decent framerate) NOTE: If I can't work out the video's framerate in youtube in Mystia's video, I'll go back to 640X480 res. Sorry for the inconveniences. A video of me defeating, with minor inconvenience, the firefly youkai, leader of insects, Wriggle Nightbug First of all, my apologies for taking so long to upload this, but I've been on and off fighting with youtube to upload my videos. it wasn't until today when I snapped and practically massacred my entire internet history, security, browser, video making tools, yadayada and started from scratch. I hope I won't suffer any inconvenience until I finish uploading Kaguya. Unto other news: Wriggle Nightbug (whose name doesn't make justice to her greatness) is the first boss of the game Imperishable Night, the 8th installment of the Touhou Project. The Touhou project is a series of shmups managed by the one man army, ZUN. A shmup is basically another name for a shooter. More specifically is an abbreviation for "Shoot 'em up" if I'm not mistaken. This particular class of shmup come from hell... or so they say Now, this is the first stage of my Imperishable Playthrough/Lunacy, practically a run through Imperishable Night in Lunatic difficult, the hardest difficulty in the Touhou series. Wriggle is the first obstacle I have to face and a crash ...
- Imperishable Playthrough: Reimu Hakurei (IN Stage 4 Lunatic) "All you foolish beings inside my world are nothing but being manipulated by me." -Reimu Hakurei, Concealed the Conclusion High Definition (Best image quality, worst framerate) High Quality (Best framerate, worst image quality) A video of me defeating in a less than spectacular performance the resident Hakurei's shrine maiden, Reimu Hakurei Reimu Hakurei (if you don't know who she is you have never played or heard of Touhou) is one of the two possible Stage 4 bosses of the game Imperishable Night, the 8th installment of the Touhou Project. The Touhou project is a series of vertical shooters known as danmaku, which means "bullet hell". That's an understatement. It was created by Team Shanghai and is currently being managed by him, since Team Shanghai is a one man team. ZUN's the man. The quote above is said by Reimu in the fangame Concealed the Conclusion and its tone provides the picture I have of Reimu in my head. I'll put it this way: every character has like a neutral facial expression. In my head, Marisa neutral expression is a wide, mischievous yet friendly grin. Youmu normally has a dead serious almost frowning and "I'm very loyal" face on her. Yukari is always relax and easy going with a subtle smile and half-sleep eyes. Sakuya's is a very calm expression showing she has a lot of patience (even if she doesn't). Remilia also has a mischievous grin, but unlike Marisa, her grin is... evil, like she's planning how to outsmart you ...
- Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night - Extra Stage Clear [Kaorin] A few stupid misses. But hey, not all bad since this is my best score yet.
- Touhou 08 - Imperishable Night Extra stage with Scarlet Team This a replay on fast-forward until bosses. It's the extra stage of imperishable night, also called touhou 8, and i cleared it with sakuya and remilia. One thing to note is that i deleted a part of the video that features the alst spell, but i died rather quickly on it so you arent missing much, besides if i didnt delete it, it wouldve been over 10mins and i wouldnt have been eable to upload it because of youtube's upload limit -.- Also, ignore my total noobish mistake on the spellcard 202 (Hourai "Fujiyama Volcano"), i dont even know why i tried going the other way, especially when i had it beat. This is prob the biggest imperishable night video ill upload, so enjoy it ;p Also forgive me for the little lack of sound/image sync at some places, my comp is not pro enough so i cant record videos flawlessly. (note that i recorded this and it was 10mins 12 sec long, and when i chronoed the whole thing it took 9mins 20 seconds wihthout recording, so theres is some lag here and there.)
- FA~kun plays Touhou 8: Imperishable Night (Spell Practice) Read this if you don't understand what's going on in the video. Okay? ^^;; It is recommended to watch the entire video in high quality. =3 Touhou is a series of vertical shooting games created by the one and only ZUN! This is Spell Practice mode of the 8th Touhou game: Imperishable Night. In spell practice mode, you can challenge any boss in any spell cards in any difficulty. The main objective is to defeat the boss without getting hit and without using any bombs to clear out the screen from bullets attacking you. Do it successfully, and you capture their spell card. I chose these spell cards because they look great and were enough for my skills to capture them.. X3 I chose different teams for variety. Surely, you don't wanna see the team of Reimu & Yukari all the time, right? ^^;; Please enjoy watching. Oh, and I used a different ending clip. That is just temporary because I wanted to show it off.. =P Yeah, Touhou games are THIS insane! X3 In case you're wondering, the spell card bonus I got from Reisen was +14512250. The clip was too short. ^^;; I'd like to thank Reimu-chan (ReimuNitoriCutie) for teaching me how to get those cool Movie Maker effects and transitions which you see after the Intro. =^_^= BGM used: Intro: Unlimited Spark -Stardust Remix- Artist: CHS Album: Neetmania Ending: Caramelldansen -Speedy Cake Remix- I DO NOT OWN ANY OF THESE SONGS NOR THE ANIMATED CARAMELLDANSEN GIF IN THE END OF THE VIDEO. I'll make more videos of these once my grazing skills get ...
- Imperishable Playthrough: Marisa Kirisame (IN Stage 4 Lunatic) "MASTER SPARK!!!!" High Definition (Best image quality, worst framerate) High Quality (Best framerate, worst image quality) A video of me defeating in a rather spectacular performance the resident ordinary black-white, Marisa Kirisame Marisa Kirisame (once again, if you don't know her name you have never played Touhou) is one of the two possible stage 4 bosses of the game Imperishable Night, the 8th installment of the Touhou Project. The Touhou project is a series of vertical shooters known as danmaku, which means "bullet hell". That's an understatement. It was created by Team Shanghai and is currently being managed by him, since Team Shanghai is a one man team. ZUN's the man. If Reimu Hakurei is the player 1 of the Touhou series, Marisa is player 2. She holds second place in the record for most appearance in the series, second only to Reimu herself. The best choice of words to describe Marisa would be the following: a kleptomaniac psychopath who disregards the well being of her fellow humans/youkai. But I believe that's one of the symptoms of being a psychopath, so saying she disregards the well being of her fellow human/youkai is redundant. Marisa is one of the few characters with a real, living, breathing family member... as far as we know. She's an only daughter and her family (or her father at least) lives in the Human Village, possibly running a shop. She also holds the closest relationship with the sole humanoid male that's not dead ...
- Imperishable Playthrough:Kaguya Houraisan (IN FinalB Lunatic) "It tasted like...nothing" High Definition (Best image quality, worst framerate) High Quality (Best framerate, worst image quality) A video of me crawling out ¾ dead from the fight against the eternal princess, Kaguya Houraisan Kaguya Hourasain (to be confused with Kaguya-hime) is one of the Final bosses, and the real one at that, of Imperishable Night, the 8th installment of the Touhou Project. *Copy paste Eirins video description here* Kaguya Houraisan is the princess residing in Eientei and the same Kaguya from the "Tale of the Bamboo Cutter", a famous Japanese folktale from which Kaguya's backstory is based. The stories are pretty similar actually. Go check out the original if you crave knowledge. Kaguya's main spells are based on the five impossible requests she issued to her many suitors. These were: the bowl of Buddha, the jeweled branch, the legendary robe of the fire-rat (lol wut?), the colored jewels from a dragon's neck, and the seashell treasure of the swallows. However, only the Easy/Normal spells hold the name of the original request. Hard/Lunatic spells have variations of them. I like to point out one in specific, the jeweled branch (of Hourai). In canon this is the only REAL one of the five requests Kaguya actually owns and is normally portrayed as Kaguya's weapon of choice (See description for spellcard 170 in the wiki). The jewel actually brings me to my next point. When it comes to doujins about the Eientei princess ...
- Mokou's Theme - Reach for the Moon, Immortal Smoke A song from the game Imperishable Night, with a picture of the immortal girl Fujiwara no Mokou. Enjoy!
- Imperishable 東方Touhou Piano 121 Title: 華麗なる大永夜抄Artist: RD-Sounds Circle: 凋叶棕+Timescope Album: 祭Original: 永夜の報い ～ Imperishable Night (Retribution for the Eternal Night ~ Imperishable Night), 永夜抄 ～ Eastern Night (Imperishable Night ~ Eastern Night) & 月見草 (Evening Primrose) And thus begins this new compilation, called a "relaxing" compilation, but that would be incorrect, since what I wanted to initially feature in this compilation was the "best of" piano arranges. Meaning, even chaotic masterpieces like these. I'll admit I'm a big fan of what I like to call "piano shredding", in other words where someone pulls of a "Malms***" on a piano, long story short, some high speed, well done, piano playing. That's what this compilation is supposed to contain, stuff like these, but I want to differentiate the styles so that you guys won't get bored, in other words a wide array of different pianists are going to be featured. Well, for now I'll see how it's going, if the stuff are getting a bit too boring I'll throw in some acoustics or some more calming "other" songs. Before you guys flame me because of the slight "crackling" and "corrupt file" sounds in the middle of the song (where the major shredding is), I know, and still decided to upload this regardless (yes, I thought about it, for quite a bit too), why? Well listen to that piano work. I have been ranting on and on about RD-Sounds' piano work in the previous t=NODE videos without having substantial proof about their skill. TAKE THAT ...
- Touhou 08 - Imperishable night lunatic Stage 6B close clear First time i ever completed the lunatic difficulty on Final B with 7 default lives, my goal was to get all spellcards that i still didnt have and i finally did it ^^ i messed up a lot and ending up using spells all over the place and dieing, i was at 3 lives 3 spells when i started, ended with none i got really lucky, someday when ill get better though, ill post a better video than that, but for now this is way out of reach for me to master any soon ;p
- 東方弾幕風Danmakufu - Th78 Perfect Imperishable Bucket That is right ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to announce: Touhou 78 - Perfect Imperishable Bucket. Well, it is only one boss. Like my previous little movies. Though this boss is pretty special. You see, the portraits are drawn by: Slaves from Maidens of the Kaleidoscope forums. Our powers combined formed this little boss: Kisume. Because the community there suggested Kisume should receive more love. And thus, I cracked my knuckles and started scripting. [The story:] Hakurei Reimu is doing her daily jobs, sweeping the shrine ground and such. Suika came over to help her carry some goods. "Suika, would you go and get some water from the well?" But there was no response from her. "Suika!" Reimu headed out to the back of the shrine and there she was, lying on the floor. "ZzzzZZzzz" only a snore was hearable from Suika and a small bubble from her nose. She was sleeping as usual due to overdose of alcohol. Reimu knew it was useless to try to wake her up. Therefor she headed out solo to the well. However an unprecedented serious affair was about to occur. Please watch this movie warmly while the girls are preparing. Oh and I tried not to die too much, but it seems I cannot beat my own spellcards because of stupid mistakes. [Credits] ZUN ofcourse for the entire Touhou project Portrait art by Slaves Mecha Kisume BGM suggestion by Purjew Scripting and the whole thing: Helepolis
- Imperishable Night Whoever you are, you have my undivided respect.
- Touhou 8 - Voyage 1969 (OST Track 13) Copyright by Ôta Junya (太田順也, "ZUN"), Team Shanghai Alice, www16.big.or.jp (japanese) Stage 6 music from Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night. Played for both Level 6a and 6b (similar to Stage 4 which shares the same tune, but two different bosses and tracks).
- Imperishable Playthrough: Reisen Udongein Inaba (IN Stage 5 Lunatic) "Look into my eyes and fall further into madness!" -Reisen Udongein Inaba in "Lunatic Girls" by VISIONNERZ High Definition (Best image quality, worst framerate) High Quality (Best framerate, worst image quality) A video of me doing quite good against the rabbit of the Earth and the rabbit of the Moon, Tewi and Reisen Inaba, respectively. Tewi and Reisen Inaba (don't ask why I'm mentioning both) are the stage 5 midboss and boss of Imperishable Night, the 8th installment of the Touhou Project. The Touhou project is a series of danmaku shooter created a ZUN, creator of Gensokyo. All hail ZUN. Anyways, I find Tewi and Reisen to be relatively interesting characters on their own right. Hell, they have the canon "Inaba of the Moon and Inaba of the Earth" doujin, a doujin basically about them. Hmm, if it is canon, can it be called doujin? A doujin of a doujin? Tewi (whose name is pronounced "Tei") is the leader of all the Earth rabbits, be it youkai or normal rabbits. She's a prankster and a liar by nature and has, ironically, the ability to bring good luck to anyone who sees her (except me). Despite her looks, she's one of the oldest youkai registered in Gensokyo, being around by the time the Hakurei Border was created. She's also over 1300 years old. Note: She was a youkai 1300 years ago, so who knows how many years before that she spent also as a youkai plus the years she spent as a normal rabbit. I imagine Tewi as a rather smart and wise youkai ...
- Imperishable 東方Touhou Unplugged/Classic 201 & 202 ---PLEASE READ--- Titles: the Flying Instinct Volcanic Flow (from 3:42) Artist: Morrigan Circle: WAVE Album: Symphonic Rhapsody "Peony" -交響狂詩篇 冬牡丹- Original: 永夜の報い ～ Imperishable Night (Retribution for the Eternal Night ~ Imperishable Night) & エクステンドアッシュ ～ 蓬莱人 (Extend Ash ~ Hourai Victim) OK guys instead of opening the video with a set of apologies about not being around etc, lets just leave that aside for now. I want everyone, and I mean, EVERYONE to enjoy this video, since it's one of the most gorgeous things I've heard in my life. I'll just say one thing to everyone, when I make videos for this channel I always try to put all my emotions in while both writing the description for the video and making the video, that means of course that without emotions I just wont feel in the mood of uploading something, but that's all that it takes to make the best videos, emotions. Of course flashy effects and all those stuff look nice in a video, but in the end it's all about your feelings. Anyways, I'll try to be more active (although I said the same thing last time, we have C79 right now so I have some new loot to share with everyone), so I'll keep in touch with all of you. ---IMPORTANT--- Okay, more information for everyone, and this will come as most joyous news, we have finally decided on our successor to Lyrica. In extreme synthesis I wanted someone that I could interact with easily, and amongst other things, and more importantly that had the soul ...
- Touhou: Imperishable Night Trailer A little trailer I made in a few hours for a assignment on video editing. (Note: As I was playing without understanding the plot of the game, I had to guess what you actually had to do in it, hence the "to bring back peace". ;) And I know the video is inaccurate, I picked some videos and added words because the patterns were nice, I had never played any of them yet I think. But hey, I just had to rush a video to have some marks. :p)
- Touhou 08 - Imperishable Night Extra Stage Clear This is the longest stage/boss battle in the game in Boss Replay mode (fast-forwards through non-boss areas). There were 3 miss/bombs that should've been avoided, and maybe a 4th. The Fujiyama Volcano spellcard really sucked for me, and it was the first time I reached her Last Spell, so I died pretty quickly on that. Fixed my recording so the slight pause in the middle's gone, and also improved the quality slightly. List of spellcards: Keine Kamishirasawa's spellcards Past "Obscure History" Reincarnation "Returning-Bridge Ichijo" Future "New History" Fujiwara no Mokou's spellcards Limiting Edict "Ihakasa's Moon Curse" Immortal "Fire Bird -Flying Phoenix-" Fujiwara "Flaw of Forgiving Shrine" Deathless "Xu Fu's Dimension" Forgiveness "Honest Man's Death" Hollow Giant "Woo" Everlasting "Phoenix's Tail" Hourai "Fujiyama Volcano" "Possessed by a Phoenix" "Hourai Doll" "Imperishable Shooting" Note: Mokou also uses "Resurrection" to come back to life after each death except for the last few cards. She's actually immortal (hence all her phoenix-themed spellcards) because she drank the elixir of immortality. You can learn more about the Touhou game series by visiting my site.
- Imperishable Night Extra Perfect part 1 Be sure to watch this in HD! Now with annotations! In this replay I complete the Imperishable Extra night Extra stage without bombing or dying and while capturing all four*** spellcards. This video is the first part, which covers everything before Mokou appears. Nothing in the stage portion is very difficult. Once you get the path down it becomes nothing more than a formality before the Mokou battle. Part 2: Replay available here:
- Touhou 8: Imperishable Night - Stage 1, Easy Stage 2: Yes, easy. I have problems playing the game on Normal, but I storm through most of easy, and I didn't want to play hours just to get a good run -_- Anyway... I'm using Reimu and Yukari. They have homing bullets, a small hitbox and longer reaction time for a deathbomb. Stage one is very easy... the boss is also easy... seriously, I don't have anything to say about it :/ Oh, and the last boss is a SHE! Just like every other character in the whole series. ...Oh, and on easy this boss doesn't have a Last Spell card :( --- Q: What is Touhou? A: Touhou is a series of mainly curtain fire (also known as bullet hell) shooting games. Q: Curtain fire? A: Just look at the amounts of bullets coming out of enemies at the later stages or the harder difficulties... Q: How do you dodge all of that?? A: Well your hitbox is very, very small. A lot smaller then the character sprite! When I'm a youkai (the other character) you can see a small white dot on her. That's the hitbox. Q: Wow. It must be easy then, right? A: No! Q: Why THIS Touhou game, and not another? A: I just like it the most! This game is generally one of the easier ones. It's also the only one to have Last Spell's, and those things can be a life saviour. You also get to continue from where you got killed, and not from the beginning of the stage, though if the Time gauge reaches 5 am it's Game Over. Q: What's a spell card? A: When you get a bosses (white) HP bar down they will fire a spell card. Each ...
- Touhou 'Imperishable Night' - MIDI out to Yamaha PSR-E313 Demonstration of Imperishable Night set to MIDI music in the Options, playing through my Yamaha keyboard. The keyboard's display lets you see the notes as they're played (the notes on Channel 1 of the MIDI, so sometimes nothing shows up). I'm having trouble getting it to set up the channels properly, ie what should be PERCUSSION comes out as PIANO. That is, until I start playing a MIDI file on the keyboard itself - at that point, it sets up its channels properly. That means it's restricted to playing the Touhou music using instrument sets from the MIDIs I have stored on the keyboard at the moment. So what I'm doing is getting the Imperishable Night music playing on my computer as MIDI, it goes to my keyboard, then I start and immediately pause another unrelated MIDI on the keyboard itself, to force it to set its channels up properly. This means you're hearing the Touhou music using different sets of instruments than intended to (the instruments of the unrelated MIDIs). I use a few random unrelated MIDIs, so you get to hear the music in a few different sets of instruments. When I unplugged the MIDI cable, it was to prove that it really is playing in realtime. I want to connect the MIDI out of my computer to the MIDI in of my computer, and record, to 'extract' the MIDI files from the game. But I need to get some little adaptor to allow me to connect 2 male cables to each other. EDIT: Yet again, I spent a long time making sure the video and audio were in sync, but YouTube ...
- Imperishable Night Lunatic Stage 6b no deaths No deaths, all Last Spells captured, and only three bombs used during the entirety of the final stage of Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night on the Lunatic difficulty. I was on the verge of capturing Kaguya's second and fourth spellcards too. Still, I don't think I will ever have a run better than this, at least not while also capturing all five Last Spells in one shot.
- Touhou 8 - Imperishable Night - No Deaths Extra Clear Replay: Holy ***, now this is what I'm talking about! After tons of failed runs and verbally abusing my computer countless times, I finally nailed a clear of Imperishable Night's Extra Stage without losing a single life, as well as capturing all 13 of her main spell cards. Yes, I did not capture Imperishable Shooting, but I could care less; this is just about as good as it gets, and as for now, I am never touching this Extra Stage again (at least, in terms of playing it for perfection). I end up bombing three times, one being a regular bomb and the other two being Last Spells (I usually call them deathbombs, but apparently they aren't the same thing). The first bomb occurs when I battle the death fairy, and all I can say about that is "whatever." I hate that piece of crap and even though it has a "fairly simple repeating pattern," I've never bothered to learn it. Both Last Spells appear fairly late in the run, but in rather obvious spots: during the attack patterns where Mokou shoots circles of cards around her vicinity (kind of reminds me of Flandre's QED). Mokou uses this pattern three times, each one a bit faster than the one before it. Ultimately, I use a Last Spell on the first appearance as well as the final one (which is where everything becomes hell). As for the run itself, I honestly couldn't be happier. Many runs were ruined due to stupid mistakes (mainly with Keine), and I absolutely hate the randomness of Phoenix Tail even though it is ...
- Alstroemeria Records - Imperishable Night Circle: Alstroemeria Records Album: Double Counterpoint Released: Reitaisai 7 Original: 永夜の報い ～ Imperishable Night (Retribution for the Eternal Night ~ Imperishable Night)
- Kaguya and Eirin's Last Spell Theme - Voyage 1970 Kaguya and Eirin's final theme from Imperishable Night, an arranged version of Voyage 1969. I hope you like it!
- 東方永夜抄～ Imperishable Night - Keine Kamishirasawa Please be sure to click "watch in high quality" under the video (on the right side) to get the best experience. I figured it was about time I posted a higher quality video of Imperishable Night with the sound synched properly. Unfortunately I don't think I have any of my old replays. I'll have to poke around late to make sure. This is my first play in a long time, so it's not perfect. Also, I used Boss Mode replaying which scrolls through the stage fast, but reverts to normal speed for the bosses. For those who haven't played, to be clear, the stages aren't really that fast when you play them. Difficulty: Normal Stage: 3 Boss: Keine Kamishirasawa Team: Visionary Scarlet Devil (Remilia Scarlet & Sakuya Izayoi) Imperishable Night: www16.big.or.jp Team Shanghai Alice: www16.big.or.jp Wiki: Dimensions: 640 x 480 XVID, MP3 Size: 257 MB Captured and compressed with VirtualDub using ffdshow. www.cccp-
- Reimu's Theme - Maiden's Capriccio ~ Dream Battle A song from the game Imperishable Night, with a picture of the shrine maiden Reimu Hakurei. Enjoy!
- Imperishable Night: Lunatic and Last Word Collection These are some of my favorite individual replays thrown into one collection. I've been collecting them over the past few months, and this is faster than uploading each on individually. The Spell Cards are: 1. Spell Card #43: Ambition Sign "General Headquarters Crisis" - Keine Kamishirasawa, Lunatic difficulty 2. Spell Card #47: Land Scheme "Three Sacred Treasures - Country" - Keine Kamishirasawa, Lunatic Difficulty 3. Spell Card #66: Divine Art "Demon Binding Ring" - Reimu Hakurei, Lunatic difficulty 4. Spell Card #85: Black Magic "Event Horizon" - Marisa Kirisame, Lunatic difficulty 5. Spell Card #89: Love Sign "Starlight Typhoon" - Marisa Kirisame, Lunatic Difficulty 6. Spell Card #100: Magicannon "Final Master Spark" - Marisa Kirisame, Lunatic difficulty 7. Spell Card #206 "Unseasonable Butterfly Storm" - Wriggle Nightbug, Last Word 8. Spell Card #163: Divine Treasure "Salamander Shield" - Kaguya Houraisan, Lunatic difficulty 9. Spell Card #211: "Tree-Ocean of Hourai" - Kaguya Houraisan, Last Word 10. Spell Card #217: "Deflation World" - Sakuya Izayoi, Last Word 11. Spell Card #221: "Saigyouji Flawless Nirvana" - Yuyuko Saigyouji, Last Word The different songs I used are remixes of either the character's boss or stage themes, by IOSYS, Silver Forest, and COOL&CREATE.
- Touhou - Imperishable Night Prologue Imperishable Night prologue animation www.nicovideo.jp
twitter about imperishable
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about imperishable
“Just to make it short: the server that hosted this blog got nuked and data (got a backup but it didn't concern the blog so yeah everything”
— Hourai NEETWork " NEET Sign 「Imperishable Blogging」,
“"For you have been born again, not of perishable seed, but of imperishable, through the living and enduring Word of God. This blog contains the daily devotions from God's Daily Word Ministries as well as other thoughts about our walk with Christ”
— God's Daily Word: Imperishable Seed, gdwm-
— Imperishable Night,
“The Imperishable Body Of Buddhist Lama: Forum Guidelines. Members are advised that due to the nature of the Front Page News system only Admin are permitted to submit news”
— The Imperishable Body Of Buddhist Lama - The Supernatural,
“Contact. Search. The Need For Substantive and Well-Written Blog Content mix of making sure that our blog reflects the latest design trends”
— The Need For Substantive and Well-Written Blog Content,
“Blog. Books. Gallery. Latest Book. Friday, October 16, 2009. The need of some imperishable Before I leave Mary Oliver's Thirst, let me reflect briefly on the”
— Science Musings Blog,
“Imperishable Crown Music Ministry's blog page on MyChurch”
— Imperishable Crown Music Ministry's Blog,
“Create a Blog. Immoral, Imperishable Coward. Date: 16 September 2010. In the second interval of Anthony Page's knockout revival of Noel Coward's Design for Living at the Old Vic, Melvyn Bragg admiringly remarked to me that none of the characters sounded particularly posh”
— Immoral, Imperishable Coward - - Blog - ,
“This is Part 8 of a serialized commentary on "A Method Of Enlightening A Disciple" from Shankara's Upadeshasahasri–A Thousand Teachings 12)”
— The Imperishable Thinker: from A Catechism of Enlightenment,