- The online version of Immunity on ScienceDirect, the world's leading platform for high quality peer-reviewed full-text publications in science, technology and health. — “ScienceDirect - Immunity, Volume 33, Issue 4, Pages 437-644”,
- Describes the system's fuctions which include the absorbtion of excess fluid and its return to the blood stream, absorption of fat, and the immune system function. Secondary immunity, the resistance to certain diseases after having had them once, results from production of Memory B and T. — “Lymphatic System and Immunity - On-Line Biology Book”, emc.maricopa.edu
- Aspects of the topic immunity are discussed in the following places at Britannica. Immunity from disease is actually conferred by two cooperative defense systems, called nonspecific, innate immunity and specific, acquired. — “immunity (biology) -- Britannica Online Encyclopedia”,
- A contentious aspect of the debate over renewing the Protect America Act (PAA) concerns whether or not telephone companies that cooperated with the United States government's potentially-illegal domestic surveillance program should be immune from. — “Telecom Immunity”,
- Definition of immunity in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of immunity. Pronunciation of immunity. Translations of immunity. immunity synonyms, immunity antonyms. Information about immunity in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “immunity - definition of immunity by the Free Online”,
- Immunity (medical) You don't need to be Editor-In-Chief to add or edit content to WikiDoc. Other components of the immune system adapt themselves to each new disease encountered and are able to generate pathogen-specific immunity. — “Immunity (medical) - wikidoc”,
- immunity n. , pl. , -ties . The quality or condition of being immune. Immunology . Inherited, acquired, or induced resistance to infection by a Exemption from normal legal duties, penalties, or liabilities, granted to a special group of people: legislative immunity. — “immunity: West's Encyclopedia of American Law (Full Article”,
- An exemption from a legal obligation (munus), imposed on a person or his property by law, custom, or the order of a superior In ecclesiastical terminology, immunities are exemptions established by law in favour of sacred places and sacred things, church property and persons. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Immunity”,
- Other components of the immune system adapt themselves to each new disease encountered and are able to generate pathogen-specific immunity. Adaptive immunity is often sub-divided into two major types depending on how the immunity was introduced. — “Immunity (medical) - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Define Immunity: The English definition of Immunity | Free Law Dictionary Terms provided by . — “Immunity - Definition of Immunity | Free Law Dictionary”,
- Definition of immunity from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of immunity. Pronunciation of immunity. Definition of the word immunity. Origin of the word immunity. — “immunity - Definition of immunity at ”,
- As the leader in enterprise application assessments, Immunity offers large enterprises a path out of the patch cycle. Immunity is now offering Windows Vista Heap Overflow Exploitation classes; an Industry first!. — “IMMUNITY : Knowing You're Secure”,
- Immunity is a state in which the body is protected from infectious disease. Passive immunity refers to the fact that an individual is protected, even though his or her immune system has not itself mounted a response. — “What Is Immunity?”,
- Cell Press Journal providing large-scale peer-reviewed immunology research articles. Archives of abstracts and tables of contents available to all. — “Immunity”,
- Learn about Immunity on . Find info and videos including: How to Immunized for Mexico, How to Improve Immunity, Omega 3 & Immunity and much more. — “Immunity - ”,
- Immunity - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Immunity”,
- Immunity definition, the state of being immune from or insusceptible to a particular disease or the like. See more. — “Immunity | Define Immunity at ”,
- Definition of immunity in the Legal Dictionary - by Free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. What is immunity? Meaning of immunity as a legal term. What does immunity mean in law?. — “immunity legal definition of immunity. immunity synonyms by”, legal-
- Our goal in the office, and with this article, is to not only educate you in what immunity really is, but ways that you can boost your immune system. — “Immunity - How to Build and Sustain a Healthy Immune System”,
- Immunity confers a status on a person or body that places them above the law and makes that person or body free from otherwise legal obligations such as, for example, liability for torts or damages, or prosecution under criminal law for criminal acts. — “Immunity (legal) - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Immunity 2010 newsletter. Stay informed on our latest news! E-mail: Boosting human immunity by using natural ingredients will be a great challenge. — “| Immunity”, immunity-
- Innate, or nonspecific, immunity is the defense system with which you were born. Acquired immunity is immunity that develops with exposure to various antigens. — “Immune response: MedlinePlus Medical Encyclopedia”, nlm.nih.gov
related images for immunity
- Department of Molecular Immunology Kikutani Lab Department of Infectious Disease Pathology Kumanogoh Lab
- Shooting a gun even on a range changes you
- Contact Us 7 Benefits of drinking NOBEL™ everyday
- ①免疫のシステム ②初乳とは 妊娠末期に乳腺内に貯留され 分娩後３６ ４８時間後まで分泌される特殊な乳汁のこと 特徴 １ 抗体 すなわち免疫
- Download this poster pdf Return to Flu Campaign Materials Return to Flu Campaign Materials
- immunity comment gif
- immunity 001 jpg
- Result Pg1 and Pg2
- Immunity by atmosblue jpg
- so the tribe will be kind of this six pointed cohesive being that can slide in different directions and make certain arms longer while others become shorter Make sense Sort of like this They ll have to navigate a complicated course going through six different gates and around some bamboo poles and the paths that they have to follow cross giving the tribes the opportunity
- Immunity jpg
- Result Pg1 and Pg2
- The Giant Amoeba PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 PIC 5 The Immunity Syndrome
- immunity publish uwo ca jpg 이미지 파일 링크
- Department of Host Defense Akira Lab
- immunity JPG
- PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 PIC 5 The Immunity Syndrome The Organians PIC 1
- In their place drag out two Immunity procedure call blocks from the Turtles Drawer My Blocks palette Run the model and you should see fewer red agents then you did before
- Result Pg3 and Pg4
- new immunity 01 jpg
- SURVIVOR Survivor Photos 1
- Immunity The Jury
- Result Pg3 and Pg4
- Immunity enhancer tea JPG
- The Giant Amoeba PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 PIC 5 The Immunity Syndrome The Organians
- make a movie tal
- Ulrike Quitsch
- Nesting Nesting Date 05 26 2008 Nesting Immunity Immunity Date 04 21 2008 Immunity
- Discovery Of A New Switch That Turns On The Immune Response Inserm researchers at the Institut Curie in collaboration with collegues from the private corporation Dynavax have discovered a new mechanism controlling the body s ability to mount an
- Back to Top Immunity As with the Emissions Standards the EU has Generic Immunity Standards EN61000 6 1
- They may suffer from malnutrition lack of proper nutrients or evenAIDS This means that even if an active immunity solution was available their bodies are not able to respond
- Hypothyroidism IBS Immunity Insomnia
- Dave Cooper Immunity 48 25 x 38 25
- Pg5 and Pg6 and Pg7
- PIC 6 Where No Man Has Gone Before The Giant Amoeba PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4 PIC 5 The Immunity Syndrome
- immunity gif
- site on immunoglobulins antibodies Immunoglobulins may have more than one idiotope Additionally idiotopes are associated with the antigen binding sites of T cell receptors Immunity Means 1 protection against infectious disease by either specific or non specific mechanisms 2 pertaining to the immune system or immune response shown as the above
- PIC 5 PIC 6 Where No Man Has Gone Before The Giant Amoeba PIC 1 PIC 2 PIC 3 PIC 4
related videos for immunity
- 9. Biomolecular Engineering: Engineering of Immunity Frontiers of Biomedical Engineering (BENG 100) Professor Saltzman talks about the importance of vaccines, and particularly the role of bioengineering in vaccine development. He first addresses the question of "what is a vaccine" and the role of the immune system. He then describes the biological basis, symptoms, and history of smallpox as a devastating disease worldwide, and how--starting with the work of Edward Jenner--an effective vaccine was systematically developed from cow lesions. Next, methods to deliver vaccine to a wide population are introduced. Finally, Professor Saltzman touches on the possible reemergence of smallpox as weapon for bioterrorism. Complete course materials are available at the Open Yale Courses website: open.yale.edu This course was recorded in Spring 2008.
- Survivor: Heroes vs Villains - Reward/Immunity Challenge Tempers fly as the Heroes take on the Villains in this pivotal challenge
- YOGA FOR IMMUNITY, ANTI-AGING AND HORMONAL HEALTH BALANCE ALL THE MAJOR GLANDS OF YOUR BODY WITH POWERFUL YOGA POSES DESIGNED TO HELP YOU STAY HEALTHY, KEEP YOUR METABOLISM HIGH, REGULATE AGING, RELEASE ANXIETY AND BETTER YOUR MOOD! With Sadie Nardini, Director, East West Yoga in New York City, Author of the Road Trip Guide to the Soul [Wiley, 2008], Founder of Core Strength Vinyasa Yoga and Columnist for
- Types of immune responses: Innate and Adaptive. Humoral vs. Cell-Mediated Overview of types of immune responses. Difference between innate and adaptive immunity. Differences between humoral adaptive immunity and cell-mediated adaptive immunity.
- Swine Flu Immunity The swine flu is sweeping the news media. What can you do to be immune from this virus? Watch this video!
- When Immunity Fails: The Whooping Cough Epidemic Thirty years ago, whooping cough had nearly disappeared. Today, it's back. The epidemic has already killed 10 babies and infected thousands of children this year in California. KPBS and the Watchdog Institute at SDSU are working together to look at who's getting sick, facts about the vaccine, and how public health agencies have responded.
- US diplomatic immunity hypocrisy The US has argued CIA contractor Raymond Davis, who is accused of shooting 2 Pakistanis, should have diplomatic immunity; Pakistan says they have no records showing his immunity. The broader outlook of the incident shows how tangled up the US - Pakistan relationship is with the CIA and ISI cooperating sometimes but other times they are undermining each other. Follow Lucy on Twitter:
- Antibody Mediated Immune Response
- Funniest Immunity Challenge of Survivor: Exile Island Third individual immunity challenge from Survivor: Exile Island. There are two challenges going on! How much food can you eat, before Terry wins immunity?
- Immunity System The immunity system protects you from viruses and gets. The viruses, fugi, bacteria, protozoan, and parasites are called pathogens. The first line of defense against pathogens as the innate immunity, it includes the skin, body secretions, inflammation of body tissues, and phagocytes. The skin secretion is like a barrier that keeps pathogens out, body secretion, such as sweat protect us from pathogens with the enzymes located in it called lysozyme. The mucus in the body traps the pathogen and when we swallow the mucus it kills them with the stomach acid. Inflammation is when there is a danger tissue from injury or infections happen. The white blood cells release histamine that causes the blood vessel to dilate and create redness, the fluid leaks and destroys toxic agents. The phagocytes are white blood cells that destroy pathogens by surrounding and engulfing them, there are three different kinds, macrophages, neurophils, and monocytes. The phagocyte macrophages is the first line of dense against pathogens in the tissue, it tries to engulf the pathogen, The next line of dense if neurophils if the macrophages doesn't defeat them. Then finally there is the monocyte, which is an immature macrophage in the blood stream. It matures once they reach the infected site. Dead macrophages and body fluids is pus. If the pathogen is a virus the phagocytes can't destroy hot cells. The interferon come in they are protecting cells from viruses. Defending against a specific pathogen by ...
- Ted Kennedy attacks retroactive immunity for Telecoms Ted Kennedy gave a great speech denouncing Bush's demand for retroactive immunity for the Telecoms in the new FISA bill... "It's painfully clear what the President's request for retroactive immunity is really about. It's a self-serving attempt to avoid legal and political accountability and keep the American public in the dark about this whole shameful episode. Like the CIA's destruction of videotapes showing potentially criminal conduct, it's a desperate attempt to erase the past. The Senate should see this request for what it is, and reject it. We should pass this amendment to strike Title II from the FISA bill. Our focus should be on protecting national security, our fundamental liberties, and the rule of law—not protecting phone companies that knew they were breaking the law."
- No Immunity for Bush Aides - Judge Rules Watch more at
- Role of Phagocytes in Innate or Nonspecific Immunity Role of phagocytes in innate or nonspecific immunity. Neutrophils, macrophages, and dendritic cells. MHC II.
- Walmart Snitch Program Homeland Security Immunity for See Something, Say Something Act snitch What is unclear is the extent to which companies such as Walmart will be asked to assist in detaining persons of interest. The leaders of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, Sen. Joe Lieberman, (I-CT), and Sen. Susan Collins, (R-ME), introduced the "See Something, Say Something Act of 2011" on March 8. House Judiciary Committee Chairman Lamar Smith (R-TX) introduced a companion bill in the House the same day. The legislation would make it easier for alert citizens to report suspicious activity without the threat of frivolous lawsuits, according to a joint statement from Lieberman, who is chairman of the senate committee and Collins, the committee's ranking member. HR 495 Walmart Snitch Program Homeland Security Immunity for See Something, Say Something Act New York Republican Peter King has introduced a bill that would protect the army of citizen spies Homeland Security hopes to recruit under Janet Napolitano's "See Something, Say Something" snoop campaign from lawsuits brought by innocent people wrongly accused of being terrorists or extremists. "A top US lawmaker unveiled legislation on Wednesday to protect individuals who tip off authorities to potential extremist threats from lawsuits, in the event that they turn out to finger innocents," reports AFR. House Homeland Security Chairman King, who is pushing the "See Something, Say Something Act," wants to shield "good citizens who report suspicious activity" from facing the consequences of ...
- Embarrassing Bodies - Immunity problem - chronic veruccas 8 year old Charlotte has the worst case of veruccas that Dr Christian has ever seen. He worries that there may be a problem with Charlotte's immune system.
- Immunology Lecture Mini-Course, 2 of 14: Innate Immunity Immunology Lecture 2 of 14: "Innate Immunity." Harris Goldstein, MD, director, Einstein-Montefiore Center for AIDS Research, professor of pediatrics and microbiology & immunology and the Charles Michael Chair in Autoimmune Diseases, delivers a mini-course that provides a comprehensive overview in basic immunology for graduate and medical students and for anyone interested in understanding how the immune system works. This mini-course was organized by the KwaZulu-Natal Research Institute for Tuberculosis and HIV (K-RITH) at the Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa to provide Sub-Saharan students, research trainees and HIV and TB investigators with a comprehensive course in immunology. (January 2010). See related lecture slides at: www.einstein.yu.edu
- How The Body Creates Powerful, Life-Long Immunity Without Vaccination or Immunization - The vaccination process itself - whereby artificial and highly toxic substances are introduced into the blood - bypasses the normal route of entry for pathogens (the gut, lungs or skin). This unnatural process not only fails to activate other required immune-building factors besides the building of antibodies, but can also contribute to the overall disintegration of the immune system (which can and does lead to a variety of chronic illnesses such as Asthma, ADHD, and even Autism). For example, the synthetic immunity created by vaccination has a reinfection chance of eighty percent, whereas when immunity to a disease is acquired naturally, the possibility of reinfection is only about three percent. Furthermore, numerous studies have concluded that a healthy body with a healthy immune system will fully recover from "dreaded" childhood diseases, even polio (renamed aseptic meningitis after polio vaccination began). In this video Naturopath and Clinical Nutritionist David J. Getoff explains how we develop life-long immunity to infectious diseases by first getting them, and then recovering from them! He explains • Children get immunity from the mother from birth going through the vagina. • More immunity is created as the child breast-feeds. • As the child is exposed to various bacteria in his or her environment, the immune system identifies it and develops immunity to it if it is pathogenic. • It's not required to have a perfectly clean house or ...
- Bush Detainee Bill Hides Immunity for Too Many Crimes! Andrew Sullivan tries to explain the deliberately confusing detainee bill. Then AC interviews -- the canadian that was detained, tortured, then found innocent.
- Diplomatic Immunity trailer A bold, quirky and politically incorrect comedy that follows the misadventures at the consulate of The Most Royal Kingdom of Feausi and the fallen New Zealand Foreign Affairs high-flier whos been sent in to straighten out the consulate staff. Starring David Fane (Outrageous Fortune, brotown, Siones Wedding) and Craig Parker (Lord of the Rings, Mercy Peak, Shortland Street) and written by James Griffin (Outrageous Fortune, Siones Wedding, Serial Killers, Spin Doctors). Also starring: Lesley-Ann Brandt, John Leigh, Mario Gaoa, Kayte Ferguson and Hannah Marshall.
- Survivor: Hereos vs. Villains - Reward/Immunity Challenge Both tribes compete in a classic challenge from Survivor: Tocantins for individual immunity and a chance to win a tasty reward for their entire tribe
- Survivor: Heroes vs Villains - Reward/Immunity Challenge Watch as an epic battle ensues, leaving one tribe battered and demoralized in the end
- Survivor: Samoa - Immunity Challenge Stamina and teamwork are put to the test in the first battle for tribal immunity
- What's Happening!! - Diplomatic Immunity Rerun borrows a car so the guys can get to a Lakers game but after the game Rerun becomes the victim of a hit and run driver. Watch hundreds of free full-length streaming movies and TV shows on TAGS whats happening what's happenin rerun fred berry ernest Thomas Danielle spencer tv sitcom haywood nelson Freddie stubbs Shirley hemphill dee thomas
- How Herd Immunity Works (and Why Anti-Vaccination Is Dangerous) A response to claims of the anti-vaccination crowd, who say you're more likely to die of a pathogen if you've been vaccinated for it. This video covers why that argument is bogus and demonstrates the power of herd immunity. The simulation: Natural Health Strategies: "Historical Facts Exposing The Dangers And Ineffectiveness Of Vaccines" More good information about vaccines:
- Survivor: Fans vs Favorites - Reward/Immunity Challenge Tribes compete in a part-water, part-puzzle challenge for Immunity, fishing gear and the power to send two people, a member from each tribe, to Exile Island, home to the Hidden Immunity Idol.
- Telecom Immunity 2008 Presidential Candidate Ralph Nader discusses the Telecom Immunity Bill.
- Specific Immunity, Antibodies
- Survivor: Gabon - Immunity Challenge: Lake Log Jam In a shocking twist, both tribes find out they will be competing in a log roll for individual immunity and will each attend their own Tribal Council
- Survivor: Heroes vs Villains - Immunity Challenge Watch as the Heroes and Villains fight to win immunity and avoid being the first tribe to go to Tribal Council
- Immunology Lecture Mini-Course, 11 of 14: Mucosal Immunity Immunology Lecture 11 of 14: "Mucosal Immunity." Harris Goldstein, MD, director, Einstein-Montefiore Center for AIDS Research, professor of pediatrics and microbiology & immunology and the Charles Michael Chair in Autoimmune Diseases, delivers a mini-course that provides a comprehensive overview in basic immunology for graduate and medical students and for anyone interested in understanding how the immune system works. This mini-course was organized by the KwaZulu-Natal Research Institute for Tuberculosis and HIV (K-RITH) at the Nelson R. Mandela School of Medicine, University of KwaZulu-Natal, Durban, South Africa to provide Sub-Saharan students, research trainees and HIV and TB investigators with a comprehensive course in immunology. (January 2010). See related lecture slides at: www.einstein.yu.edu
- GBH - Diplomatic Immunity Here is the studio version of this awesome *** band called GBH. The song is diplomatic immunity. English *** punk at its best. Album: City's Baby Revenge (1983). Lyrics: I can speed in my car down the road. I don't have to follow the highway code. The laws which bind you don't bother me. I've got diplomatic immunity. I'm really free. They can't touch me. I've got sanctuary. Diplomatic immunity. I can walk down the street with a gun in my hand, to protect myself from violent gangs. Go into Harrods and steal some jewels, store detectives look like fools. I killed a girl once just for fun, then waited for the police to come. They couldn't do a thing, I'm safe inside my wall of red tape. Who is there to hear the call ? And see the injustice of it all. But who is there the hear the call ? And see the injustice of it all.
- GBH - Diplomatic Immunity [Live '85] I can speed in my car down the road. I don't have to follow the highway code. The laws which bind you don't bother me. I've got diplomatic immunity. I'm really free. They can't touch me. I've got sanctuary. Diplomatic immunity. I can walk down the street with a gun in my hand, to protect myself from violent gangs. Go into Harrods and steal some jewels, store detectives look like fools. I'm really free. They can't touch me. I've got sanctuary. Diplomatic immunity. I killed a girl once just for fun, then waited for the police to come. They couldn't do a thing, I'm safe inside my wall of red tape. I'm really free. They can't touch me. I've got sanctuary. Diplomatic immunity. Who is there to hear the call ? And see the injustice of it all. But who is there the hear the call ? And see the injustice of it all.
- Lethal Weapon 2 - Diplomatic Immunity Bad guys diplomatic immunity gets revoked
- How To Build Immunity Naturally & Not Get Sick, Ep107 Natasha talks about how to build your immunity naturally so you don't get sick or catch virus, illness and germs. FREE Juices & Smoothies Recipe eBook Health & Wellness Coaching http 10-Day Juice Fasting Program: Website: Blog Facebook: Twitter: Donations: To learn more about the Raw Food Diet and individual, group or donation based coaching to lose weight, have more energy and get healthy, go to: -
- Survivor: Erik voted out. Gives up immunity. Erik gives up immunity in order to gain respect from the jury. He ends up getting voted out and earning the dumbest survivor ever.
- Obama grants Interpol immunity as foreign 'assets' assigned to US homeland Alex Jones covers some recent aspects of diplomatic immunity, as extended to Interpol and other foreign agencies, by way of President Obama's Executive Order 12425. They, along with foreign troops & assets have been increasingly used throughout the United States to for 'Homeland' control over the populace. Check these links for more info: Obama Extends Diplomatic Immunity to Interpol by Executive Order Why Does Interpol Need Immunity from American Law? FEMA: National Level Exercise 2009 (NLE 09) www.fema.gov IDF, US National Guard to share defense ideas Army Dispatched in Response to End the Fed Protests The Pentagon Wants Authority to Post Almost 400000 Military Personnel in US Secret State Police Report: Ron Paul, Bob Barr, Chuck Baldwin, Libertarians are Terrorists The Modern Militia Movement-Missouri MIAC Strategic Report 20Feb09
- Two Steps From Hell - "Diplomatic Immunity"
- Rep. Seeks Retroactive Immunity For Anyone Who Hit On First Lady Last Night Rep. Bruce Durant proposes a bill protecting anyone who who may have had a little too much to drink at a White House event and called Michelle Obama a "beautiful queen."
- Survivor: Tocantins - Reward/Immunity Challenge Watch as the two tribes rip each other apart in this all out brawl in the rain
- Cell Mediated Immune Response
- GAG REEL-The Immunity Syndrome This is my GAG REEL for the episode THE IMMUNITY SYNDROME
- Red Dead Redemption - Diplomatic Immunity! - Video Games AWESOME! Join us on Facebook!
twitter about immunity
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about immunity
“Watch Survivor Video on . Full Episodes, Clips and Behind the Scenes footage. Forum. Polls. Immunity Blog. Season 21: The Immunity Blog With Rob Cesternino. November 19, 2010. The camp may have burned down for the Survivors, but that won't stop us for enjoying these 5 Survivor Nicaragua”
— Blogs - Survivor - ,
“Several people have contacted us to ask that the information presented at our Health & Immunity Forum be posted online. Our current intern, Allison, put together a synopsis for us that is posted here on the blog”
— The Herbal Path " 2009 " September,
“Seasonal Flu Resource Center Blog. Herd Immunity: Protecting your Family and Local the virus by herd immunity' because vaccinated people around them”
— Herd Immunity: Protecting your Family and Local Community,
— Immunity Forum,
“Immunity Forum - We've tested our client-side exploits against: Lotus Notes 8.5/8.5fp1, Firefox 3.6 People who've seen firefox exploit agree with me - it is a really cool bug, it was an interesting”
— Immunity Forum - Firefox , Online,
“Mutations and the escape from immunity. If measles is caused by a virus and it can only be bacteria bird flu blog contamination cross immunity diseases origin domestication ecology”
— immunity " Influenza A (H1N1) Blog, blog.h1n1
“Extreme Immunity Immunolin boosts the immune system and assists with various immune deficiency disorders, using Transfer Factors to fight airborne diseases”
“The human immune system is a network of organs, glands and tissues that work together, to guard our body from foreign invaders, such as bacteria, viruses,”
— How To Increase Your Immunity To The Flu, Colds and Illness, blog.healthy.co.nz