- The module centers on the Columbia Icefield located in the Canadian Rocky Mountains and one of the major sources of fresh water FIGURE 1: MODIS Satellite Image, taken March 4, 2002, of the Canadian Rockies with the Columbia Icefield outlined in red. — “Big Melt Down: Columbia Icefield”, employees.oneonta.edu
- We are a premier international sales and sales management services team based in Icefield combines broad technical ability with marketing prowess in servicing our. — “Home”, icefield.biz
- An ice field (also spelled icefield) is an area less than 50,000 km² One of the more famous North American ice fields is the Columbia Icefield located in the Rocky Mountains between Jasper and Banff, Alberta. — “Ice field - Wikinfo”,
- Definition of ice field in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of ice field. Pronunciation of ice field. Translations of ice field. ice field synonyms, ice field antonyms. Information about ice field in the free online English dictionary and. — “ice field - definition of ice field by the Free Online”,
- New Search. Search Within Results. Register | Sign In. Photo Search Advanced Search. Royalty Free. Rights Managed. Model Released. Alaska Only. Images/Page. High res un-watermarked comps available. — “ICE FIELD photos : Alaska Stock Images”,
- ice field n. A large, level expanse of floating ice that is more than eight kilometers (five miles) in its greatest. — “ice field: Definition from ”,
- Juneau Icefield, Alaska; British Columbia and Yukon Territory, Canada. and professional scientists participate in an interdisciplinary study of the Juneau Icefield, the fifth largest icefield in the Western Hemisphere. — “The Juneau Icefield Research Program”,
- helicopter sightseeing tours and hiking. We specialize in rocky mountain adventures. We are located near Lake Louise and Banff National Parks as well as the Columbia Icefield, Cline and Wilson Glaciers. — “helicopter sight seeing tours in the canadian rockies”,
- The Columbia Icefield. Guarded by 11 of the Canadian Rockies' 22 highest peaks and located at an average elevation of 3,000 m (9,840 ft.), the Columbia Icefield is sustained by about 10 metres (33 feet) of snowfall annually; snow that accumulates in every month of the year. — “MP_Columbia_Icefield_page_one”,
- Ice field definition, a large sheet of floating ice, larger than an ice floe. See more. — “Ice field | Define Ice field at ”,
- The following article is a local copy of the Wikipedia article at Icefield. An ice field (also spelled icefield) is an area less than 50,000 km² (19,305 mile²) of ice often found in the colder climates and higher altitudes of the world where there is sufficient. — “Wikipedia:Icefield - Global Warming Art”,
- Providing custom instrumentation manufacturing, software design, and consulting services to the geoscience and glaciological community. — “Icefield Instruments”, icefield.yk.ca
- Every summer since 1946, scientists and students with the Juneau Icefield Research Program (JIRP) have lived on and studied the Juneau Icefield in southeast Alaska. For the last 21 years I have been a surveyor and faculty/staff member with the Juneau Icefield Research Program. — “Crevasse Zone, The”,
- Open source travel guide to Columbia Icefield, featuring up-to-date information on attractions, hotels, restaurants, nightlife, travel tips and more. Free and reliable advice written by Wikitravellers from around the globe. — “Columbia Icefield travel guide - Wikitravel”,
- The Juneau Icefield and glaciers show the effects of recent active glaciation visible by road near Juneau, Alaska. — “Juneau Icefield”, fs.fed.us
- Icefield Tools Corporation manufactures, sells, and rents precision slimline inclinometers for the mining, oil & gas and geotechnical sectors. Used for deviation surveys, borehole steering, and core orientation. — “Icefield Tools Corporation”,
- The 7.4-mile round trip Harding Icefield Trail is a spectacular day hike. Black bears are spotted almost everyday from the Harding Icefield Trail. — “Kenai Fjords National Park - Harding Icefield Trail (U.S”, nps.gov
- Harding Icefield, Kenai National Wildlife Refuge. An ice field (also spelled icefield) is an area less than 50,000 km² (19,305 mile²) of ice often found in the colder climates and higher altitudes of the world where there is sufficient precipitation. — “Ice field - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- climb Mt. Logan - ski tour - Icefield Discovery camp - flightseeing and air charter backcountry and x-country ski - rent the stellar hut - wildlife consulting. TRES REYES,. — “Home”,
- Offers guided interpretive adventures on the Athabasca Glacier, a part of the Columbia Icefield, Jasper National Park. — “Athabasca Glacier Icewalks”,
related videos for icefield
- Icefields Parkway Southbound (pt.2) Past Athabasca Glacier, Sunwapta Pass This drive begins where the previous one left off, at Sunwapta Falls in Jasper National Park. Route 93, the Icefields Parkway then heads south over Sunwapta Pass, past the Columbia Icefields and the Icefield Centre, where you can take a tour of the Athabasca Glacier. This video continues south to the Saskatchewan River Crossing, in Banff National Park.
- FFA Playthrough 32: Icefield Final Fantasy Adventure Playthrough Episode 32: Icefield Hmm, everyone's frozen at Lorim, and we can't hang with Cibba. Guess we gotta go find Kary and whoop her ass. Kinda neat how you get to pass through one of the start areas again, and kill some Rabites and Imps. Also good was that item shop - I wouldn't have realized I was out of keys if it wasn't there. Caves that need keys tend to have Skeletons (which drop keys) in a room somewhere, but its just better to be prepared beforehand.
- Travel the Icefields Parkway from Jasper to Lake Louise, Alberta Describe as one of the worlds greatest drives the Icefields Parkway offer majestic scenery and many great activities. From stops along the way for snowshoeing and cross country skiing at the bow summit trail to stopping by the Chateau for a luxurious stay. Visit www.vacationscanada.tv to learn more about the Icefields Parkway and the Canadian Rockies.
- Icefields Parkway Tour - Best Tour in the Canadian Rockies There's so many things to do on the Icefields Parkway in the Canadian Rockies. Visit the Columbia Icefield and more near Jasper and Banff National Parks with Serana and Lianna to find out more! See more episodes about the Columbia Icefield and the Icefields Parkway in HD at www.vacationscanada.tv
- Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Heero - Wing Zero, Ice Field Stage 2 of Heero's original mode. Hard Difficulty. Max pilot level and Max Mobile suit level. Showing a quick way to finish this stage. The first time the Argama blows up a glacier just rush there and take it out asap. Otherwise you have to chase it around the map all day. Seriously though this video is just here because I felt like recording something.
- Diaphane The icefield Diaphane- Samdhya Label: Ant-Zen Catalog#: act 244 Format: CD, Album Country: Germany Released: 19 Feb 2010 Genre: Electronic Style: IDM, Ambient
- Southern Patagonia Icefield Part1 A crossing of a small part of the Southern Patagonia Icefield - the largest ice mass in the world outside the poles. A fantastic journey with great people through an amazingly wild landscape.
- The Columbia Ice Field Glacier in Banff National Park "It makes you feel insignificant..."
- Canadian Rockies Lake-Louise Icefield Parkway I have been a motorcoach driver for 2 years along the Icefield Parkway (Brewster Sightseeing and Columbia Icefield division). I wanted to do a tribute to one of the top 10 most scenic highway in the world using some of the pictures that I have taken(33pics). Most of them have been taken during the Winter. I'd like to thank all my passengers for singing "Old Mcdonald" on my coach and showing your astonishment for what I used to call "My Backyard" God Bless you guys!!!!! Dave the bus driver
- Icefield Helicopter Video Presentation
- The Columbia Icefield, Alberta, Canada A trip up onto the Athabasca Glacier in a snocoach.
- Icefields Parkway (Part Two) Our June 1992 trek down Alberta, Canada's Icefields Parkway. Part Two features Tangle Creek and Athabasca Glacier.
- Columbia Icefield Tour - Icefield Adventure in the Canadian Rockies The Columbia Icefield Glacier experience is a one of a kind tour in the Canadian Rockies. Visit Athabasca Glacier near Jasper National Park and climb aboard a giant ice explorer. See more episodes in HD at www.vacationscanada.tv
- Harding Ice Field Video was taken during my float plane training in Alaska.
- Halo 1 Trick (episode 49): Ice Field Sniping and Tree Climbing How to get to an awesome location, right off the the side of the blue base's side of the bridge!
- Dejected on the Harding Ice Field My brother and I attempted to cross the Harding Ice Field in July of 2006. We didn't make it very far... at all.
- Columbia Ice-field Columbia Ice-Field
- Up to the Icefields Tuesday 18th Aug 2009 Up well before dawn to see Venus and a very old crescent moon hanging in the gathering light of dawn. A spectacular sight over forest. Hit the road and by the time I got to the Athabasca glacier (only about half an hour later) the sky was clouding in. In the grey light I was the first in the glacier car park. Flight conditions were near perfect. The short walk up to the glacier was made more fun by the 1980 marker (about the last time I stood here) some 300m short of the present end of the glacier. Flight went well, very well. The glacier was big and open, and bar crashing on the glacier there was little that you could do wrong, although it was clear from my shortness of breath that this place was quite high. Landing was sloppy given the excellent conditions. Headed back to the Wilcox pass trailhead (it was originally the plan to do this first, but the glacier was just too much of a target of opportunity). I had bumped into some guy at Lake Louise the day before who had given the trail rave reviews as the hike to put all other hikes to shame. On the trail by 8.30, that put me at the second person on the trail. The hike was steep in the trees to begin with, and the weather cool, and increasing gloomy as the cloud cover increased. After only about half an hour I had cleared the trees and there were excellent views of the icefields opposite. However as I neared the top of the pass this was largely obscured by hills in the foreground. On what I assumed ...
- Juneau Icefield Helicopter Tour Recorded June 19, 2007. This video is of Temsco Helicopter's PILOTS CHOICE Glacier Explorer Tour, a second-to-none journey to see the best Alaska has to offer. Dave, our pilot gave us an eagles eye view of high alpine lakes, icefalls hanging from sheer cliffs and some of the most remote peaks and glaciers in the Juneau Icefield. The tour included approximately 50 minutes of flight time and two separate landing locations for approximately 30 minutes combined time on the glaciers, for a total tour duration of 80 minutes. Our landing sites were Gilkey Glacier and Herbert Glacier. From:
- Columbia Icefield The Columbia Icefield is an icefield located in the Canadian Rockies, astride the Continental Divide of North America. The icefield lies partly in the northwestern tip of Banff and the southern end of Jasper National Park. It is about 325 km² in area..., 100 to 365 metres (328' to 1197') in depth and receives up to seven metres (23 ft) of snowfall per year.
- Leo Kottke - The Ice Field The Ice Field
- Icefield helicopter tour Icefield Helicoptersè ultimate tour of the Columbia icefield, Alberta Canada. Awesome, fantabulous and amazing.
- Columbia Icefields with SunDog Tours- The Canadian Rockies The Columbia Icefield is the largest Ice-cap in North America south of the 60th parallel and one of the most accessible glacial bodies in the world. A SunDog tour to the Athabasca Glacier, combined with a trip up and onto the ice itself will definitely rank high on your memories Top 10 list of Great Experiences. Call us to book at 1-888-SUNDOG-1 or book online at . This video was not professionally produced but filmed on a hand held JVC Everio camcorder and pieced together on a Mac by Joe Urie, one of our guides at SunDog Tours. The images you are viewing are the same images captured by many of the guests on one of his tours. Enjoy and we'll see you in the Rockies.
- Accessible Adventure: Columbia Icefields in Banff Wheelchair accessible adventure on the glaciers of the Columbia Icefield in Banff National Park, Alberta, Canada.
- Northwest Passage Film: Filming Ice Fields Sprague Theobald, director and producer of the Northwest Passage Film, shoots video of an ice field in the northwest passage.
- Columbia Ice Field, Alberta, Canada, September 2005 My video i did when i was on the Columbia Ice field in canada, back in september 2005
- Columbia Icefields A work trip to the Columbia Icefield...
- Patagonia Ice Field expedition
- Break Through the Icefield - Super Smash Bros. Brawl Game: Super Smash Bros. Brawl Music: Break Through the Icefield Franchise: Star Fox
- Starfox Assault- Break through the ice field Break through the ice field from Starfox Assault. Comment and Rate please Much love, Pebbles
- Columbia Icefield in the Canadian Rockies The Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience is a one-of-a-kind attraction located in the Canadian Rockies. Visit to find out more about the Columbia Icefield and the Canadian Rockies! The Columbia Icefield Glacier Experience is located between Jasper and Banff Alberta. The drive on the Icefields Parkway makes a spectacular family roadtrip and an experience of a lifetime.
- Ian Boddy & Robert Rich meets Ice Fields A really cool song from the Electronic mastermind Ian Boddy and the ambient musician Robert Rich. It is some combination of space music and ambient in this weird but very neat song. The slideshow's theme is pics of ice and snow fields and some very weird alien landscapes that I find really beautiful. Since it is space music what would a slideshow with it be without alien stuffs? Anyway I hope you enjoy this song and gives some great comments.
- Juneau Icefield Glacier Behavior Changes in glaciers over the last 60 years on the Juneau Icefield 19 of 20 main glaciers are retreating due to global warming www.nichols.edu/departments/glacier/
- Columbia Icefield Ice Explorer 98/09/12 We sit on the famous big monster -- Columbia Icefield Ice Explorer. This video is record on the coach. You can feel the vibration and the magnificent Columbia Icefield view.
- OCR01566: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 Eastern Ice Field OC ReMix [IceCap Zone] ReMixer: Big Giant Circles FREE at • SHIRTS & HOODIES! http • DONATE! bit.ly Facebook! • Twitter! • Game: Sonic the Hedgehog 3 (Sega, 1994, GEN) • ReMixer(s): Big Giant Circles • Composer(s): Bobby Brooks, Brad Buxer, Darryl Ross, Doug Grigsby III, Geoff Grace, Jun Senoue, Scirocco, Tatsuyuki Maeda, Tomonori Sawada • Song(s): 'IceCap Zone' • Posted: 2007-04-05, evaluated by djpretzel Founded in 1999, OverClocked ReMix is an organization dedicated to the appreciation, preservation, and interpretation of video game music. Its primary focus is , a website featuring thousands of free fan arrangements, information on game music and composers, resources for aspiring artists, and a thriving community of video game music fans. For media inquiries (interviews, articles, conventions) or soundtrack development with OverClocked ReMix, please contact us! http Video by José the Bronx Rican (José E. Felix) Additional direction by Liontamer (Larry Oji) OverClocked ReMix is a not-for-profit site that provides a ton of free music, which requires a ton of bandwidth and a pretty hefty web server. We need your help to keep the site running! • http • bit.ly JOIN US: • • • • last.fm • • • • • fah-web.stanford.edu
- A somewhat hidden Overshield in Ice Fields map OMG HD! Just showing the world what I found out. Perhaps it's nothing special. Since I didn't notice it for a long while, I guess some of you may too. 1920X1080 (don't ask)
- Snocoach The impressive machines that take you to the Columbia ice fields.
- Columbia Ice Field Short interview with ice field bus driver at Columbia ice field. Bill Cullifer is asking the questions.
- Columbia Icefield, Canadian Rockies, Alberta, Canada A 360 degree view from the Columbia Icefield, a triple continental divide, a source where water flows to 3 different oceans!
- VOCALOID MIRIAM - Ice Field (Original MX) Better quality sound link (slow download) 【MIRIAM】Ice Field (Original MX)【オリジナル】 From nicovideo www.nicovideo.jp Author : shu-t shu-t.sonic- PIAPRO shu-t (need to ID registration) piapro.jp piapro.jp
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about icefield
“Harding Icefield Kenai Fjords National Park Photo Photo blog featuring outdoor, travel and nature photos. Harding Icefield. by Ron on July 14, 2009. Janine overlooking the Harding Icefield, Kenai Fjords National Park, Alaska. We just got in from an overnight trip to the Harding Icefield via”
— Harding Icefield photo, my-photo-
“Drifting ice field in Green Bay. GOES-13 visible images. Strong northwesterly winds Today site (below) showed better detail of the ice field structure”
— Drifting ice field in Green Bay " CIMSS Satellite Blog, cimss.ssec.wisc.edu
“Wapta Icefield, from summit. You're a hiker with a little scrambling lake beneath Bow Glacier, and the Wapta Icefield between 3055-m Mt. Rhondda and 3172-m”
— Hiking Camping Blog — Wapta Icefield,
“It was my first big outing since arriving in Alaska. I traveled to Seward to hike the Harding Icefield trail off Exit Glacier. A long rigorous expedit”
— Harding Icefield Hiking – Alaska Travel Blog by Princess Lodges,
“Blog Administration. Open login screen. Random Entry: Bulls-eye < More Pics from the Fair This one is a 180º panorama of the Columbia Icefield, which we went on with Brewster Tours”
— Icefield Pano - Rob A's (Im)personal Blog,
“Patagonian Icefield Expedition Nov/Dec 2008 a email. Logged. /reports/ - Latest reports. - My personal website. / - The dogs blog. Pages:  Print " previous next "”
— Patagonian Icefield Expedition Nov/Dec 2008,
“Glacier, Ice and West Coast Stock Images New Zealand blog. store. about. contact. Posts Tagged icefield' Does Franz Josef Glacier retreat or advance? As with all the rest of the glaciated world, New Zealand is also losing ice mass at a rapid rate, with 61% lost since 1850 (Hoelzle et”
— icefield – NZICESCAPES IMAGES,
“What you have taken a picture of is the Athabasca Glacier, which is one of the principal toes extending off the Columbia Icefield. What you have taken a picture of is the Athabasca Glacier, which is one of the principal toes extending off the Columbia Icefield”
— Columbia Icefield, Alberta Canada,
“ FORUM, tanti amici pronti ad iutarti, su problemi informatici e non solo Profile: icefield. About. User Name: icefield. Forum Rank: Member. Real”
— Aiutamici Forum,