- If you are an atheist or agnostic who is looking for how to take it further, the NSW Humanists may well hit the spot. Humanists "plant the flag" for an ethics which is valid but does not rely on a supernatural power, and support secular (non religious) tolerance. — “Humanist Society of NSW Inc. Home page”, hsnsw.asn.au
- Umbrella organization for humanist groups in the United Kingdom. Information about campaigns and services for humanists. — “British Humanist Association”,
- Published by the American Humanist Association, features archive of previous issues with the full text of selected articles. — “The Humanist - a magazine of critical inquiry and social concern”,
- We are dedicated to building, educating, and nurturing a diverse community of Humanists, agnostics, atheists, and the non-religious at Harvard and beyond. — “Harvard Humanist Leads Haiti Relief Effort”,
- Ideas for godless people. NEW HUMANIST MAGAZINE | BLOG. Monday, 4 October 2010. The censored "Where's Muhammad? Subscribe to the New Humanist Blog. Posts. Atom. Posts. Comments. Atom. Comments. Preview the magazine. Links to good (and not so good) things. — “New Humanist (Rationalist Association) - discussing humanism”,
- The 19th-century German historian Georg Voigt (1827–91) identified Petrarch as the first Renaissance humanist. The basic training of the humanist was to speak well and write. — “Humanism - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Certifies Humanist celebrants who provide ceremonial observances and pastoral care. — “Humanist Society”, humanist-
- Seeking to provide to those of a humanist or agnostic orientation the benefits traditionally provided by church groups. Events calendar and related links. California. — “Humanist Community, The”,
- COHE is the Internet's first website offering interactive courses in humanist thought. Dr. Steven Goldberg, Activism Chair for the Washington Area Secular Humanists (America's largest grassroots humanist organization), offers hands-on help for you and your group in HAO 100: Humanist Activism. — “COHE :: The Continuum of Humanist Education”,
- Humanist Contemplatives focus on self improvement, introspection, and pursuing eudaimonia (the flourishing, good life) The Humanist Contemplative is perhaps the most concise and complete encapsulation of the thoughts on which this website is built. — “The Humanist Contemplative”,
- Definition of humanist in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of humanist. Pronunciation of humanist. Translations of humanist. humanist synonyms, humanist antonyms. Information about humanist in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “humanist - definition of humanist by the Free Online”,
- Founded in 1941. Mission, activism and events, chapters and affiliates, humanist philosophy, and more. — “American Humanist Association”,
- The genesis of the Indian Humanist Union lay in an earlier society called the Society for Promotion of Freedom of Thought (SPFT) established in 1954 at Allahabad (India) by Narsingh Narain, a former teacher, civil servant and concurrent philosophy scholar. — “Indian Humanist Union”,
- The Institute for Humanist Studies is committed to information and practices meant to address the socio-political, economic and cultural challenges At The Institute for Humanist Studies we view humanism as having the moral imperative to extend the circle of. — “Welcome to IHS - The Institute for Humanist Studies”,
- Humanist Society of Scotland, HSS, Celebrants of The Humanist Society of Scotland are authorised by the Registrar General of Scotland to conduct legal, non-religious marriages. — “Humanist Society of Scotland”, humanism-
- Free Web hosting and e-mail to humanist and related groups and projects. — “Humanists Net”,
- ShopWiki has 753 results for Humanist, including Humanist, The Savage Humanists (Paperback), The Humanist (Books), and Deendayal Upadhyaya: A Vibrant Humanist. — “Humanist”,
- Campaigns on humanist issues and develops practical humanist initiatives. — “International Humanist and Ethical Union (IHEU)”,
- Humanist Party of India The Humanist Party of India (HP) is thankful to all Organizations and Individuals who participated in the preparation of the Humanist manifesto. — “Humanist Party - Taking charge of India! | What the world”,
- Nor does it present humans as "above nature" or superior to it; by contrast, the humanist life stance emphasises the unique responsibility facing humanity and the ethical consequences of human decisions. While secular humanist organizations are found in all parts of the. — “secular humanism: Definition from ”,
- The Victorian Humanist's purpose is to advance humanist ideas in Melbourne, Australia - and the known universe. — “Victorian Humanist”,
related videos for humanist
- Secular Humanism vs Christianity (Paul Kurtz vs Norman Geisler) Atheist Paul Kurtz debates philosopher and theologian Norman Geisler on God and secular humanism.
- Secular Humanism Science & Reason on Facebook: "Are You a Secular Humanist?" by • --- Please subscribe to Science & Reason: • • • • --- ATHEIST (n.): one without a belief in, or one who lacks belief in, the existence of god or gods. YOU MAY BE A SECULAR HUMANIST IF: • You try to live an ethical and fulfilling life without religious belief. • You think science and reason lead to more reliable knowledge than faith. • You support secular government and an open society that guarantees human rights for all. • You make sense of the world using reason, experience and shared human values. • You see no convincing evidence for gods, the supernatural, or life after death. • You believe that moral values are properly founded on human empathy and scientific understanding. • You believe we must live this life on the basis that it is the only life we'll have -- that, therefore, we must make the most of it for ourselves, each other, and our world. (List courtesy of The Institute for Humanist Studies) SECULAR HUMANISM is a humanist philosophy that upholds reason, ethics, and justice, and specifically rejects the supernatural and the spiritual as the basis of moral reflection and decision-making. Like other types of humanism, secular humanism is a life stance that focuses on the way human beings can lead good, happy and functional lives. The term "secular humanism" was coined in the 20th century to make a clear ...
- Anonymous Speaks To The Humanist Society In early January, the Sydney Anonymous was invited to speak at the Humanist Society meeting to lecture them about Anonymous, Scientology and Project Chanology. Here is about 10% of the stuff discussed, condensed for your convenience. This is bound to piss off some oldfags. inb4BAWWWmoar.
- Baby and Child Care: Dr. Benjamin Spock - Humanist, Politician, Olympic Gold Medalist (1982) ¤ Alternative Views 168. A CONVERSATION WITH DR. SPOCK (1982) Dr. Benjamin Spock's (humanist of a year, 1968) name became universally known after his book "Baby and Child Care" was published, selling 26 million copies and being translated into 26 languages. Dr. Spock also is famous for his anti-war struggles from the 1960s to the present. He reveals many little-known facts: why he wrote his book; how he became involved in the anti-war movement; his being sentenced to two years in jail; his relationship with Lyndon Johnson; why he is a socialist; and his experiences in running for US President. ¤ Dr. Benjamin Spock ¤ The New Left ¤ Books by Benjamin Spock: # Baby and Child Care (1946, with revisions up to eighth edition, 2004) # A Baby's First Year (1954) # Feeding Your Baby and Child (1955) # Dr. Spock Talks With Mothers (1961) # Problems of Parents (1962) # Caring for Your Disabled Child (1965) # Dr. Spock on Vietnam (1968) # Decent and Indecent (1970) # A ***ager's Guide to Life and Love (1970) # Raising Children in a Difficult Time (1974) # Spock on Parenting (1988) # Spock on Spock: a Memoir of Growing Up With the Century (1989) # A Better World for Our ...
- Terry Pratchett - The Humanist - BBC Mark Lawson talks to Terry Pratchett about humanism, religion and his opinions. Great short video from BBC show Mark Lawson Talks to Terry Pratchett. Watch more high quality videos on the new BBC Worldwide YouTube channel here:
- HumanLight 2009: Humanism and humanist values Happy HumanLight! Video transcript: The music is
- Debate: Christianity vs Secular Humanism (2 of 14) Video courtesy of: Featuring: Dr. Paul Kurtz, Dr. Norman Geisler Description: Dr. Paul Kurtz, the man who drafted the "Humanist Manifesto II," is currently the editor of Free Inquiry, the main Secular Humanist magazine in America. Representing Christianity is Dr. Norman Geisler, Dean of the Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, NC; author and co-author of over thirty books, including When Critics Ask, When Skeptics Ask, and Christian Apologetics. Tags: God Jesus Holy Spirit Bible Christian Christianity atheist atheism secular humanism Paul Kurtz Norman Geisler Humanist Manifesto
- Debate: Christianity vs Secular Humanism (1 of 14) Video courtesy of: Featuring: Dr. Paul Kurtz, Dr. Norman Geisler Description: Dr. Paul Kurtz, the man who drafted the "Humanist Manifesto II," is currently the editor of Free Inquiry, the main Secular Humanist magazine in America. Representing Christianity is Dr. Norman Geisler, Dean of the Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, NC; author and co-author of over thirty books, including When Critics Ask, When Skeptics Ask, and Christian Apologetics. Tags: God Jesus Holy Spirit Bible Christian Christianity atheist atheism secular humanism Paul Kurtz Norman Geisler Humanist Manifesto
- My Humanist Atheist Atheism Values Morals - LOVE Music: Moonlight Sonata Happy Humanist Logo from: Beethoven wrote: "Quasi una fantasia" (Like a fantasy) on the song ("Moonlight" Sonata) and is likely to be a love song and this video is my love song to Humanity that we may one day live life that would today be "Quasi una fantasia".
- Religion Panel - Do We Need a Humanist Reformation? Complete video at: fora.tv Institute of Ideas Research and Editorial Director Dolan Cummings argues that mainstream secularists must first re-assess their own beliefs if they wish to challenge radical religion. ----- Panelists Rashad Ali, Andrew Scott, Fariborz Pooya, and Dolan Cummings discuss religion and radicalism. Alex Hochuli moderates the event. We're told that religion today is radical. Islamic extremists, evangelical fundamentalists, Catholic militants - the threat that faith poses to secular society is an aggressive, assertive and vehement one. But historically, the faithful were slated by humanists for their conservatism - where religion went wrong was its opposition to change, not its advocacy of it. So are the religious now radical - or has secular society simply taken on the conservatism of its God-fearing forebears? Dolan Cummings is research and editorial director at the IoI. He edits the IoI's reviews website, Culture Wars and is a co-convener of the yearly Battle of Ideas festival, next taking place in London in October 2007. Dolan's interests lie in the relationship between ideas and politics, the role of the intellectual, ideology, and religion in public life. He is especially interested in the question of intellectual authority and how it is contested. Dolan firmly believes that politics should start from the needs and passions of the public, and that this puts a premium on open debate and free speech. Most recently he has edited a collection of ...
- Humanist Values Some religious extremists say you need a belief in God to have moral values. But there are widely-accepted nontheistic Humanist moral values as well.
- Humanist Association of San Diego Mr. Deity 1 HumanLight The Humanist Association of San Diego presents Brian Keith Dalto, Mr. Deity who discusses why god, if he exists, lets bad things happen in the world. From The 2009 HumanLight Celebration, San Diego, CA by
- World Evolutionary Humanism, Eugenics and UNESCO Pt 2 Evolutionary Humanism, Eugenics and UNESCO UNESCO Its Purpose and Its Philosophy As the first Director of UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation), Sir Julian Sorell Huxley (1887-1975) wrote a paper entitled UNESCO Its Purpose and Its Philosophy (1946)  in which he outlined his vision for the newly created international organisation (which grew out of the League of Nations' Institute of Intellectual Co-operation). According to Huxley, the guiding philosophy of UNESCO should be what he termed, World Evolutionary Humanism. The following article describes this philosophy and its relation to eugenics. Julian Huxley, an evolutionary biologist, humanist, and ardent internationalist held many titles including: Secretary of the Zoological Society of London (1935-42), first president of the British Humanist Association (1963), Vice-President (1937-44) and President (1959-62) of the British Eugenics Society. He was also a founding member of the World Wild Life Fund, coined the term "transhumanism" (as a means of disguising eugenics) and gave two Galton memorial lectures (1936, 1962). Huxley also received many awards including the Darwin Medal of the Royal Society (1956), UNESCO's Kalinga Prize (1953) and the Special Award of the Lasker Foundation in the category Planned Parenthood - World Population (1959) to name but a few. He is also the Grandson of Thomas Huxley (Darwin's Bulldog) and brother of author Aldous Huxley.
- Sherwin Wine at "The New Humanism" Part II The late Sherwin T. Wine spoke on Humanism and cultural identity at The New Humanism, a conference in honor of the 30th anniversary of the Humanist Chaplaincy at Harvard University. Rabbi Wine joined Sir Salman Rushdie, and the Unitarian Universalist Minister Dr. William Murry, on a panel called "Toward an Abrahamic Humanism?" In this segment Wine describes the question the panel has been asked to discuss.
- World Evolutionary Humanism, Eugenics and UNESCO Pt 1 Evolutionary Humanism, Eugenics and UNESCO UNESCO Its Purpose and Its Philosophy As the first Director of UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organisation), Sir Julian Sorell Huxley (1887-1975) wrote a paper entitled UNESCO Its Purpose and Its Philosophy (1946)  in which he outlined his vision for the newly created international organisation (which grew out of the League of Nations' Institute of Intellectual Co-operation). According to Huxley, the guiding philosophy of UNESCO should be what he termed, World Evolutionary Humanism. The following article describes this philosophy and its relation to eugenics. Julian Huxley, an evolutionary biologist, humanist, and ardent internationalist held many titles including: Secretary of the Zoological Society of London (1935-42), first president of the British Humanist Association (1963), Vice-President (1937-44) and President (1959-62) of the British Eugenics Society. He was also a founding member of the World Wild Life Fund, coined the term "transhumanism" (as a means of disguising eugenics) and gave two Galton memorial lectures (1936, 1962). Huxley also received many awards including the Darwin Medal of the Royal Society (1956), UNESCO's Kalinga Prize (1953) and the Special Award of the Lasker Foundation in the category Planned Parenthood - World Population (1959) to name but a few. He is also the Grandson of Thomas Huxley (Darwin's Bulldog) and brother of author Aldous Huxley.
- Joss Whedon on Humanism Joss Whedon receives the Outstanding Lifetime Achievement Award in Cultural Humanism at Harvard University's Memorial Church. ~ 10 April 2009 ~ Camera 1, Editor: Tiffanie Hsu Camera 2: Nick Shearer Courtesy of the Harvard Humanist Society
- Stephen Fry on Humanism An extract from a debate at the Hay Festival 2006 with Christopher Hitchens, hosted by Joan Bakewell. Full Debate available at Direct Link -
- Marjane Satrapi: "Persepolis" a pro-Iranian humanist tale IFC News coverage of the 2007 New York Film Festival Press Conference for the animated adapatation of the graphic novel "Persepolis." Writer/Director Marjane Satrapi responds to critics who have labeled her graphic novel and film "anti-Iranian" and explains how her story encourages humanism and international understanding. For more go to
- World Humanist Congress 2011 Opening
- Humanism psychology ap
- Debate: Does God Exist? Hamza Tzortzis vs. Humanist A debate that was held at Teeside Univeristy between international public speaker Hamza Andreas Tzortzis (iERA) and Humanist spokesperson Phillip Nathan.
- We Are Humanists An expression of Humanist Values - Join Us on Facebook: This video was created by James Croft. I'm the creator of , an Assistant Editor at , and a contributing scholar at . I'm a graduate of Cambridge and Harvard, and a current Harvard Doctoral Candidate. I am also an actor, singer and a proud, gay Humanist. You can find me at /jflcroft This video is part of an effort to make Humanism a broader, more effective and more inspiring movement. Details of all groups and individuals in this video will be placed here shortly. I am very open to criticism and suggestions!
- Secular Humanist vs the Nihilist When theists say that atheism cannot exist with morality, secular humanists are quick to say that it is a misconception about atheism. But their objection is misplaced. This isn't so much a misconception about atheism as it is about atheists. Yes, there are some theists who do indeed try to assert that atheists can't be moral, and secular humanists are right to object, because such a claim is not true. Atheists can in fact be ethical. However, while it is true that atheists can be moral, it is NOT true that one can be logically consistent and be an atheist and a moral realist at the same time. This latter claim is the true argument, not the former. Now, as to why one cannot be an atheist and be a moral realist at the same time, there are two very similar reasons why this is so, the first coming from David Hume, one of the greatest philosophers to ever live, and the second coming from JL Mackie. First the Humean argument. David Hume famously pointed out that one cannot extract an ought-statement from an is-statement. You cannot get an ought from an is, or in more technical terms, one cannot derive a prescriptive fact from a descriptive fact. Batman, because he failed to point to a metaphysical, transcendent and ontological foundation, cannot make the case that the joker ought to prefer choice A over choice B. The joker, realizing this, throws Batman's assertion back in his face. The joker laughs in his face, and points out that the secular humanist's rules are a "bad joke ...
- Humanist Parents
- Black Humanism I: Being AA & Nonreligious - S. 1 Segment 1: Introduction, attendance at the Harvard Humanist Chaplaincy's 30th Anniversary conference, Greg Epstein, "Good without God", loose classification of black identity through the diversity of descendents of the African diaspora, frequency of religiosity in the "black community", different types of nontheistic humanists, paradox of disprovability Black Humanism I: Being African American and Nonreligious ----------------- In this first part of the series, host Matt Page-Lieberman invites guest Ken Granderson to discuss the unique experiences of nontheistic black people in America and some of the logical fallacies Granderson encountered which led him to approach life as a more independent thinker.
- Humanism and Religious Fundamentalism: Great Humanist Quotes This video is both an advocacy of the life philosophy of humanism and a criticism of religious fundamentalism. But with this comes a risk: the perception that all people of faith are being tarred with the same brush. Non-theists know that most believers are just ordinary, decent folk. So too do we commend the positive contributions of religion: spiritual comfort, moral guidance, the charity work, not forgetting the legacy in art, literature and architecture. Nothing said here or in the video is in ignorance of this. Nonetheless, humanists do not resile from the conviction the world would be a better place without religion. It should also be appreciated that religion doesn't own the contributions i've just mentioned. Take God out of the equation and they would still happen, such is the spirit of man. Like many others, I take heart in the growth of atheism and the gradual decline of religion- notwithstanding the clarion call of the Fundamentalists. And for good reason. To put it bluntly, in the 21st century, people are tired of heroic mythology being held up as truth; tired of church hypocricy and obstinacy; tired of antiquated morality being plastered on our consciences in an attempt to hold back ethics in step with the times. Most of all we are tired of the hatred it causes through the blinkered puritanism it spreads. It shouldn't need saying: science HAS revealed the age of the Earth and Universe, our biology and evolution, and with a mountain of archeological evidence ...
- Harvard Humanists Stephen Fry 2 22 2011 Chapter 2 Stephen Fry awarded 2011 lifetime achievement award from the Humanist Chaplaincy at Harvard University. More songs from Molly Lewis.
- Are You a Humanist? What is Humanism? Corliss Lamont Corliss Lamont, author of The Philosophy of Humanism answers "What is Humanism" at the 1988 International Humanist and Ethical Union meeting. You may be a Humanist and not know it.
- Debate: Christianity vs Secular Humanism (3 of 14) Video courtesy of: Featuring: Dr. Paul Kurtz, Dr. Norman Geisler Description: Dr. Paul Kurtz, the man who drafted the "Humanist Manifesto II," is currently the editor of Free Inquiry, the main Secular Humanist magazine in America. Representing Christianity is Dr. Norman Geisler, Dean of the Southern Evangelical Seminary in Charlotte, NC; author and co-author of over thirty books, including When Critics Ask, When Skeptics Ask, and Christian Apologetics. Tags: God Jesus Holy Spirit Bible Christian Christianity atheist atheism secular humanism Paul Kurtz Norman Geisler Humanist Manifesto
- Second Life Humanism: Another World? Not only are the values of humanism finding themselves spreading in online virtual worlds, but Humanists from all over the planet are creating an active presence there, too...
- Red Bank Humanists - What Is Humanism? Nine members of Red Bank Humanists in Red Bank, NJ comment on their understanding of Humanism. More info about the organization can be found at , which cultivates rational inquiry, ethical values, and human development. RBH is affiliated with American Humanist Association, Institute for Humanist Studies, and the Council of Secular Humanism.
- British Humanists (Toynbee, Dawkins & Grayling) Run from William Lane Craig Dawkins is not the only culprit in shying away from Craig's October 2011 UK Tour. He is but one of a Humanist Trinity who have all, in their own way, run away from William Lane Craig's willingness for open dialogue. Based on the press release from . The example these BHA leaders are setting is disappointing, to say the least. Unofficial presentation - my commentary and opinions, but shared by many! Material in this video is used either with permission or under Fair Use for purposes of documentary, journalism, evidenitialism, illustration and education. Non-profit. Designed to complement a major press release which has been generating responses from outlets including Fox News. It expresses concerns about academic expression and exchange which, as you will see, are shared by both the secular and non-secular. Happy to discuss with any third parties about crediting, links or ammendments etc. Press Release: Craig Tour Page: Craig Tour Booking: Dawkins "Cowardice" article: Fox News on the Rout: AC Grayling's article encouraging debate: Dawkins quotes Grayling as denying ever debating Craig: Youtube upload of the Craig v Grayling debate (with forum citations): Youtube upload of the debate as broadcast on Unbelievable, with intro by host Justin Brierly: Grayling reacts to his mistake ...
- Humanist-atheist : Why Believe In A God? OReilly interviews spokesman Fred Edwords (American Humanist Association) about his motivation for advertising during Christmas Season. Why believe in God? Call 1-800-837-3792. If you're placed on hold, I'd hang-up.
- "I Am A Humanist" Song: "I am a Humanist" written and performed by Jim Corbett
- Pete Stark, Humanist/Nontheist Congressman (Excerpts) On Sept. 20, 2007, Congressman Pete Stark (D-CA) gave the first speech in US history where a sitting Congressman affirmed his values as a nontheist and Humanist. Stark's speech was the 15th annual Alexander Lincoln Memorial 'Harvard Humanist of the Year' lecture, presented by the Humanist Chaplaincy at Harvard University. Stark is a senior member of the influential Ways and Means Committee; a strong defender of the separation of Church and State; a Unitarian Universalist; and a veteran of the United States Air Force.
- Harvard Humanists Stephen Fry 2/22/2011 Chapter 1 Stephen Fry awarded 2011 lifetime achievement award from the Humanist Chaplaincy at Harvard University. Singer/songwriter Molly Lewis opens the show.
- Humanist Vision The Rational Response Squad has teamed up with and The American Humanist Association to bring you the Humanist Vision Challenge. Make your video and upload it to youtube and you could win $500. All the details are here:
- ENDGAME Sneak: The Post-Humanist Movement This sneak preview of Alex Jones' ENDGAME: Blueprint for Global Enslavement covers the emerging trans-humanist or post-humanist movement. Eugenics sought to improve the race of man by methods of breeding; Transhumanism, which was coined by Julian Huxley to replace the worn out term eugenics, seeks to improve man through scientific and technological means. Now, scientific development in areas like genetics, nanotech and robotics may finally allow some to live forever...
- Outer Streams, Secular Humanism Part 2 of 8 Part 2 of 8: Dr. David Noelle, Regional Director for the Council for Secular Humanism, explains the benefits of the philosophy of reason over theology. Secular Humanism is dedicated to "deploring efforts to denigrate human intelligence that seek to explain the world in supernatural terms, and who look outside nature for salvation." Dr. Noelle has been actively involved in Secular Humanism since 1988. Host is Pittsburgh Theosophical Society President Andy Nesky.
- Harvard Humanists Stephen Fry 2 22 2011 Chapter 3 Stephen Fry awarded 2011 lifetime achievement award from the Humanist Chaplaincy at Harvard University. Stephen is introduced and presented his award.
- British Humanist Association bus posters My thoughts on these BHA posters on the sides of London buses.
- "I am Theist, You are Humanist" Song Unitarian Universalist parody song (satire, not serious except maybe the last line). by Meg and Scott Bassinson of Albany, New York (learned after recording posted). Thanks to pianist Nancy Delzel & Davies Memorial Unitarian Universalist Church Lyrics You are theist I am humanist I think that you're naive You have no proof to offer as truth, You simply say "I believe" New age bubbles get you in trouble Lost in a feel-good fluff True understanding is quite demanding Praying is not enough. Totally unprepared are you To make a case that's plain Maybe the incense, chants, and drums Have ruined your poor brain. You need someone older and wiser Telling you what to do, You are theist, I am humanist I--will think--for you! I am theist, you are humanist You're locked inside your head. You're existential, self-referential Claiming that God is dead, Occam's razor, Pascal's wager Soul-less tautology Wisdom, traditions, not erudition Make much more sense to me. Totally unprepared are you To let go of your mind. How 'bout a leap of faith, my friend You might like what you find. When you find that you're out of answers You won't know what to do I am theist, you are humanist, I -- will pray -- for you. We cannot agree on anything Each has a point of view, I am theist --- I am humanist That's why we're UU.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about humanist
“Manitoba Humanist. Humanists believe that human beings produced the progressive advance of human society and also the ills that Insitute for Humanist Studies. No God blog. Sunday, November 12, 2006. Elton John Wants Religion Banned. I'd have to say I agree with”
— Manitoba Humanist, mb.humanists.ca
“HAT FORUM Sat. Jan. 8 11am-1pm "Conversation" - HAT forum, OISE 252 West, 11am-1pm Room 2-198 DATE: January 8, 2010 FACILITATOR: William Kennedy TOPIC:HUMANIST FORUM – January 8, 2011 1)What has New Humanist Blog”
— Humanist Toronto: HAT Forum Saturday Sept 11, 11am - 1pm OISE,
“Ideas for godless people. NEW HUMANIST MAGAZINE | BLOG. Tuesday, 21 December 2010. A special was an invitation from the Central London Humanist Group to take part in a small round”
— New Humanist (Rationalist Association) - discussing humanism,
“In the first African Humanist Forum that took place in Dakar 2006, we decided to take a new path for Africa and we said: "Today "On the 23rd, 24th and 25th of November 2007, we met in La Paz, Bolivia to realize the II Humanist Latin-American forum”
— African Humanist Forum, african-humanist-
“Blog. The Color of Humanism. Diane Griffin - Mon Oct 25, 2010 @ 01:33PM Adapted from the blog Black Female Skeptics Network. For Humanist Network News. Oct. 20,”
— Blog - The Institute for Humanist Studies,
“TT Humanists, Humanism and humanist theory, philosophy, ethics, rationalism, human rights and responsibilities, realist non religious secular thinking. Solutions through secularism, awarenes and discussion, enquiry and evidence, ethics and”
— Trinidad Tobago Humanist Association Forum Commentary, .tt
“"Peace and disarmament" inside the European Humanist Forum "The strength of nonviolence", Milan, Italy, 17, 18 and 19 October 2008. During the European Humanist Forum of October 2008, in the "Peace and Disarmament working table" the”
— European Humanist Forum | European Peace Action,
“Humanist Perspectives on Breaking News and Politics Sports, especially team sports in the United States, are often a forum for prayer and praise”
— Rant & Reason: Blog of The Humanist Magazine,
related keywords for humanist
- humanist manifesto
- humanist definition
- humanist font
- humanist chaplaincy
- humanist religion
- humanist network news
- humanist quotes
- humanist theory
- humanist magazine
- humanist society
- humanist manifesto iii
- humanist manifesto ii
- humanist manifesto i
- humanist manifesto pdf
- humanist manifesto summary
- humanist manifesto john dewey
- humanist manifesto 2000
- humanist manifesto iii pdf
- humanist manifesto ii pdf
- humanist manifesto signers