- Features Yosemite tips and advice that the official sites are too official to tell you about, including inside info on hikes, lodging, the best times to visit, and the best places to see. — “Yosemite Hikes”,
- Your Hikes is an outdoor adventure website designed for the adventure hiker and backpacker. Members can set up an account and enter hikes, trip reports and trail photos and exchange information with other like minded enthusiasts. These. — “Your Hikes - Enter Hikes, Earn Points, Get Gear!”,
- Tucson Hikes Information and reports Arizona Hiking Trail. Southeastern Arizona. A hike from Catalina State Park to Romero Pass in the Pusch Wilderness that begins in desert and cli.. more. — “Tucson Hikes”,
- HIKES ARE AVAILABLE BY TYPE OR HIKING LEVEL--CLICK ON A PHOTO FOR A LIST OF CHOICES Most of these hikes are a combination of official Forest Service trails and social trails, although portions of some hikes are completely original. — “THE BEST HIKES IN SEDONA”,
- See pictures, topo maps, elevation profiles, and ratings for great day hikes and hiking trails near U.S. Metropolitan Areas. — “”,
- Hiking in Eagle Creek, Oregon. Hiking is an outdoor activity which consists of walking in It is such a popular activity that there are numerous hiking organizations worldwide. — “Hiking - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Beautiful, descriptive photos of easy, moderate and hard Sedona, AZ hikes, free hiking information, GPS data, descriptions and photos for more than 60 hikes in the Sedona red rock area. — “GREAT SEDONA HIKES”,
- Western New York hiking spots including letchworth State Park. — “Hiking Trails in Western New York”,
- March 2010 Update: Select content from the Mountaineers Books' six "Day Hiking" guidebooks, Snowshoe Routes Washington and Desert Hikes Washington is now incorporated into the WTA Hiking Guide. Sales of the books from this website benefit WTA and help protect and maintain our trails. — “Hiking Guide — Washington Trails Association”,
- A collection of photographs taken while hiking in Rocky Mountain National Park, Zion National Park, Bryce Canyon National Park and the Grand Canyon. — “Veik's Hikes”,
- Definition of hikes in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of hikes. Pronunciation of hikes. Translations of hikes. hikes synonyms, hikes antonyms. Information about hikes in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “hikes - definition of hikes by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- American Hikes provides guided nature walks, history hikes, and seasonal excursions in the Great Smoky Mountains National Park located in Western North Carolina. — “American Hikes, Inc. | Guided nature, history, night time”,
- Information on hiking in Big Sur, California. Trails, photos, description of hikes, tips, trail maps, and directions to help visitors decide where to day hike in Big Sur. — “.:. Hiking in Big Sur .:”,
- The only source you'll need for information on hiking in the Pacific Northwest. Your outdoor hiking guide to the perfect hike in Washington. We cover Snoqualmie Pass, North Bend, Granite Falls, Verlot, the Olympic Peninsula, Mount Rainier, Puget. — “Pacific Northwest Hikes - No Subscription Necessary, Take It”,
- Hiking and backpacking trails in Santa Barbara, Montecito, Gaviota, Carpinteria California, Sierra Club hikes, maps, directions to the trailhead. — “Santa Barbara Hikes”,
- This section lists all Guided Hikes in the various Trailheads on this Use this section to find a hike based on its difficulty, length, features and highlights. — “The Best Hikes in Western North Carolina”,
- Welcome to the official Ultimate Hikes booking and information site for the Milford and Routeburn guided walks. We can't claim we invented hiking - maybe just perfected it. — “Home - Ultimate Hikes”, ultimatehikes.co.nz
- Old Rag Mountain is one of the most popular hikes in the park. In the meantime, use this description of the trail to determine if it is appropriate for your use: This circuit hike of 1.3 miles is for people of all ages and has a 5' wide crushed greenstone walkway on a gentle grade with. — “Shenandoah National Park - Hiking (U.S. National Park Service)”, nps.gov
- Hiking information for trails in the Pacific Northwest. So far, we have collected trail information for hikes in Washington, Oregon, and a couple in British Columbia. — “Northwest Hikes -- Home”,
- Guide to Hikes | Hikes News, Hiking Shoes Photos, Hiking Trail Articles & Blogs. — “Hikes Guide | Hiking Shoes | Hiking Trail”,
- When ideas for the hikes were obtained from other hiking books the source is referenced. I have done my best to provide accurate hike descriptions, however, I may have been day dreaming at a critical trail junction or you may not be able to follow road signs, let alone a faint trail. — “Hike Index”,
- List of Arizona Hikes with details, maps, and pictures. — “Arizona Hiking: hike the trails of arizona”,
related images for hikes
- and parents all enjoyed an exhilarating walk around the local area with amazing views over to the Tors Clovelly and other areas including Saunton Croyde and Lundy See our photos below
- Chilnualna Trail
- Yosemite Falls
- Chilnualna Trail Summary
- Merced River in Little Yosemite
- the first wildflowers of the season and get a new view of the southern headwaters of the Teton River with Friends of the Teton River s new Education Director Amy Verbeten
- Continue to Page 4 of Sierra Hiking Trip
- llv14 jpg
- Clover Creek Cascade
- First Hike
- Here is Julien showing his climbing skills Here is one of the caves we climbed through These are not real caves they are holes that formed between the many rocks
- Here is a view of the group in front of the tooth And here is a view from the top
- But something about it is off the sky isn t how I remembered it but I am almost certain this in my picture So I take a shot of it with my iPhone so I can compare it my file at home Sure enough it s definitely my picture They just decided to switch out the sky for something else and lighten up the whole thing If you re thinking well maybe someone else took a very
- llv6 jpg
- Hikes Sucre jpg
- Yosemite Falls Bridge
- The wash gets narrow approaches the Black Rock Spring dry and passes through high canyon walls There are many large Pinion Pines that provide a shady spot to sit and decide if you want
- Finally we are at the top at least my hat made it and we can sign our name in the hiking register located in the red coffee can The metal circle is a survey marker that gives the
- Taft Fissures
- llv12 jpg
- Done A late breakfast the next day in Cafe Tusayan
- llv15 jpg
- Chilnualna Trail
- View from Upper Yosemite Fall
- llv8 jpg
- llv21 jpg
- Class 1 Hiking Elevation at Bierstadt 9416 ft 255 gain 3 0 miles total Hikers
- Alpine Lake
- kiva jpg
- Twin Peaks
- View from Upper Yosemite Fall
- Here is one of the caves we climbed through These are not real caves they are holes that formed between the many rocks
- llv19 jpg
- 1 4 98 The Loch Lake of Glass and Sky Pond Rocky Mountain National Park Colorado
- Chris Grahame and I got our for a great day trip in the Mamquam area We scrambled up Gillespie which is a very enjoyable day most of which is spent in the alpine Fun
- sponsoring the hikes and there is limited availability Only 30 people per hike are going to be allowed Make your reservations NOW Here is a picture of where the hikes will travel through
- llv2 jpg
related videos for hikes
- Oil price hikes trigger India protests The United States and India have announced a joint $50m fund to promote research in clean energy technologies. But rising oil prices have sparked massive protests across the country. Despite government fuel subsidies, prices are soaring at the pumps, as Prerna Suri reports from New Delhi, India's capital. [May 18, 2010]
- UK Students Protest Tuition Fee Hikes Again Some demonstrators clashed with police in Britain, as students across the country took to the streets for a second day of protests against massive increases in tuition fees. Several injuries and arrests were reported. (Nov. 24)
- Paul Ryan on the need to stop the looming tax hikes paulryan.house.gov www.house.gov Regarding Rep. Chris Van Hollen's efforts to stop a bipartisan agreement to prevent tax increases because it does not go far enough to increase taxes [3:30]: And so they're willing to hold up all the tax breaks, all of the other tax rates on middle-class families and small businesses so they can get this smaller tax increase in the estate tax? I'm not going to get into the 'who's a hostage-taker' discussion here. What is the estate tax? It's a double-tax on death. Economists will tell you that it's really not a tax that just soaks the rich, but it's a tax on capital that deprives business investment, and therefore job creation. Going to a 35% [estate tax] rate is not enough for Chris [Van Hollen] and other House Democrats, and so they're willing to scuttle the entire agreement -- an agreement which has bipartisan support in the Senate, an agreement with the President of the United States -- an agreement to prevent tax increases from hitting our economy. If the President bows to this pressure and participates in scuttling this deal, then what does that say about our ability to have confidence and bipartisanship in this new era of divided government? How well will we be able to reach agreements that will stick if people are angry in parts of their party, and he unravels these deals? We are not interested in changing this deal. We're interested in passing this through. We already have an agreement with the ...
- Anthem Blue Cross Premium Hikes Hearing - Questions Rep. Capps questions Angela Braly, President and CEO of WellPoint, Inc. about proposed premium increases by Anthem Blue Cross, a subsidiary of WellPoint, Inc. at an Energy and Commerce Committee hearing. Anthem Blue Cross plans on increasing premiums by as much as 39% in the individual health insurance market in California.
- Thomas Nozkowski On a Hike The painter Thomas Nozkowski talks about art while on a hike.
- Galiano Island Hikes Three hikes on Galiano Island, BC
- Snowshoeing & Camping : Snowshoeing: Day Hikes When planning a snowshoeing day hike, be sure to layer clothing and bring necessary supplies like food, toilet paper, a compass, a map, a lighter and a camera. Plan a snowshoeing daytime hike with tips from an avid backpacker and outdoorsman in this free video on snowshoeing. Expert: Richard Fields Bio: Richard Fields has been an avid backpacker and backcountry guide for over 25 years. Filmmaker: Patrick Eaves
- The Subway in Zion National Park Video Hike Join Lindsay, Jenny and Mike as they hike through one of Zion National Park's most exciting trails: The Subway. Located on the Kolob side of Utah's Zion Canyon, a trip down The Subway is perhaps one of the most coveted hikes in the world, and can be done only by permit. Brought to you by GeoQuest.
- Raw Video: British Students Protest Tuition Hike British students on Wednesday staged another protest against a planned increase in university tuition fees and education budget cuts. Previous protests have turned violent. (Nov. 24)
- Andy Skurka Attempts a 6875 Mile Hike - Great Western Loop Journeyfilm was there on April 9th when Andrew Skurka began his attempt to become the first person to complete the Great Western Loop, a 6875-mile footpath that consisting of the Pacific Crest Trail, The Pacific Northwest Trail, The Continental Divide Trail, The Arizona Trail, and a self-made segment through the Sonoran and Mojave Deserts. He began from Grandview Point on the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, and so long as things go well he will return there seven months later, in early-November, after having passed through many of the most cherished and pristine wild lands in the Lower 48, including 12 National Parks and over 75 wilderness areas. The Great Western Loop highlights the cumulative magnificence of America's West, its long-distance trail system, and its National Parks, while also highlighting the environmental and ecological threats that they all share.
- AFP's "Common Sense": The $100000 School Janitor
- Students Demonstrate Against UK Tuition Hikes For more news visit ☛ Violence breaks out in central London as students hold a demonstration. Thousands of students protested across Britain against government plans to raise university tuition fees. In central London, near parliament, small groups of protesters threw signs at officers and attacked police vans. Some had also set on fire posters of British Prime Minister David Cameron. Cameron's spokesperson said that people have the right to engage in lawful and peaceful protest, but there is no place for violence or intimidation. Police say three people were arrested in the capital for violent disorder. At universities, schools and colleges, young people staged walkouts in a national day of action, against government proposals to almost triple tuition charges to up to US $14500 a year. [Mark Bergfeld, London University Student] "We must say that the damage done by thousands of young kids does not anywhere come close to the damage which is being done by the Con-Dem (Conservative-Liberal Democrats) government in this country. The Con-Dem government in this country is decimating higher education, is decimating the welfare state, and is imposing an austerity agenda. They have no mandate to cut, and the broken futures, the broken futures of generations to come is in no way compared to a few broken windows." Two weeks ago, protesters stormed a building that houses a Conservative Party headquarters in London. It was the first major demonstration directly ...
- Mike's Hike: A Blind Hiker's Appalachian Trail Journey. Mike Hanson is completely blind. In March he will begin an 8 month through-hike of the 2187 mile Appalachian Trail using only a white cane and GPS technology to navigate his way. Mike's Hike, and the associated documentary, will make a dramatic statement about the independence of visually impaired individuals and how adaptive technology can greatly enhance that independence. This is a 5 minute informational and fundraising video. For more information or to make a donation please visit . Thank you to all who have already provided support!
- Hike Gros Morne Mountain in Western Newfoundland Hike #1- The Western Newfoundland Destination Marketing Organization is creating a series of videos on great hikes to try in Western Newfoundland. The hike up Gros Morne Mountain is one of the most popular and challenging hikes in the province and this video shows you why you should check this hike out. The trailhead is located near the community of Rocky Harbour in Gros Morne National Park. For more information on what to see and do in Western Newfoundland see: or For more information on hiking in Newfoundland see: www2.swgc.mun.ca
- Students rally against hikes in Putrajaya, 3 arrested Police stopped about 100 students from gathering in front of the Putrajaya mosque to submit a memorandum to the Prime Minister's Department on the recently-announced price hikes.Two student leaders were subsequently arrested for failure to disperse after submitting their memorandum. Full story here:
- Obama Tax Hikes: What's Their Excuse? Why would your Congressman support raising your taxes? Heritage Action offers this inside look.
- Great Smoky Mountains: Three Waterfalls Hike © Great Smoky Mountains Association 2010. The North Carolina side of the Great Smoky Mountains holds many hidden treasures. This short hike to three beautiful waterfalls is just one gem to be discovered. Feel free to embed or link to our videos on your website or blog as long as you include this copyright notice: "© GSMA 2010. All rights reserved. " and a link to our website: .
- Govt hikes diesel prices by Rs 3/litre, LPG by Rs 50/cylinder The government has hiked diesel prices by Rs. 3 and LPG prices by Rs. 50. The government has also raised PDS kerosene prices Rs. 2/litre. The decision to raise prices was taken in the meeting of a high-power panel of ministers headed by Finance Minister Pranab Mukherjee.
- Appalachian Trail Thru Hike 2006 Part 1 Part of the 10 month, 3000 mile hike I took in 2006 on The Appalachian Trail
- Burgess Shale Interpretive Hike Promotional Video The Burgess Shale is one of the worlds most significant fossil locations. Contained in Yoho National Park, these 500 million year-old fossils provide insight into life in the sea at that time and into the very nature of evolution. Parks Canada interpreters lead day-long guided interpretive hikes to the two fossil locations in Yoho. Participants are introduced to the natural and cultural history of the area and will experience awe-inspiring views of aa variety of stunning mountain landscapes. This video provides a snapshot of a hike to the fossil site called Walcott Quarry, showing participants starting their day, learning along the way, taking in magnificent scenery and exciting wildlife sightings and arriving at the most important fossil location in the world. Watch as visitors make their own discoveries as they pick up and examine these half a billion-year old creatures.
- Hike to Grinnell Glacier, Glacier National Park Narrated hike to Grinnell Glacier in Glacier National Park Montana. It's highly produced and looks like something you'd see on the Travel Channel or National Geographic. Includes interviews with a ranger and hikers.
- India price hikes loom inflation Rising fuel and food prices in India are reviving inflation fears. During the past year, the nation's food price index rose 12.13 percent. Basic vegetables are of main concern as consumers complain about being unable to afford certain dietary staples. The price of onions, for example, has risen by 350%. Up-scale restaurants have also seen a steady increase in prices these last six months, effecting their profit margins. Although they are able to absorb the price hike right now, the question that remains is: for how long? In an effort to ease the sting, India's embattled government banned onion exports and scrapped import duties. High food inflation has dislodged state governments in the past. India's Congress party that leads the ruling coalition has to come up with a solution before the partial state elections later this year. Al Jazeera's Sohail Rahman reports.
- Iceberg Lake Hike HD - Glacier National Park HD version, filmed in High Definition. The trail to Iceberg Lake has to be one of the top hikes in Glacier National Park for sheer awe and beauty. Starting near Swiftcurrent Motor Lodge, the trail climbs 1200 feet in just under 5 miles, ending at an incredibly beautiful and massive glacier-carved cirque. In this particular ranger-led hike on the first of July, Iceberg Lake was still frozen solid so the iconic floating "icebergs" for which the lake is named had not yet formed, although the small lake just below Iceberg Lake was thawing. Along the way you'll cross Ptarmigan Falls, see a wonderful variety of wildflowers and wildlife, pass through cool forests and climb steadily up above the treeline. A special thanks to the NPS Many Glacier Trail Crew who were working hard digging cuts through the snowdrifts blocking the trail. As the young man leaning on the shovel for a hard-earned breather said, "Just another day working in paradise." For lodging info, visit . Available on DVD from . For hiking information, visit www.nps.gov/glac.
- Banff National Park - Scrambling/hikes 0:00 - Mt. niblock 1:50 - Lake Angus 3:00 - Mt. Temple pictures and video from a few Lake Louise hikes and scrambles from 2007-08 season.
- Strenuous Yosemite Valley Day Hikes Park ranger Vickie Mates describes strenuous hikes in Yosemite Valley, including the Yosemite Falls Trail, the Mist Trail to the top of Nevada Fall, and the Panorama Trail.
- CUNY Queens College Tuition Hike Protest, 3/31/11 Students at CUNY Queens College scheduled a walk out and it turned into a giant flash mob, stopping traffic on the LIE (one of the busiest highways in NYC) and raising awareness to the CUNY administrators that we can't take it anymore!
- Constituent Mailbag: Stop All the Tax Hikes, Cut Spending In this week's Constituent Mailbag video, Speaker-designate John Boehner (R-West Chester) responds to Roxanne in Celina and James in Hamilton. Roxanne writes in to encourage Boehner to stop scheduled tax hikes from hitting families and small businesses on January 1, while James wants to know what Republicans plan to do to end the spending spree in Washington, DC
- Milford Track Guided Walk with Ultimate Hikes PART 1 PART 1 of "Milford Track Adventure"
- Hike to Cedar Creek Falls On Saturday, January 1st 2011, three friends and I headed out towards Julian to hike out to Cedar Creek Falls. Perhaps San Diego County's most spectacular waterfall, Cedar Creek Falls plunges about 90ft into a pool surrounded by rock walls. It's one of the more popular hikes in this part of California, which is perhaps more known for its hot and dry climate than its waterfalls. While this is indeed an impressive waterfall, it does have a rather short life depending upon the rain/snow fall during the winter. Starting out from the trail head at the end of Eagel Peak Road we had great views looking north up Ritchie Creek Canyon to see Mildred Falls, arguably San Diego County's highest at more than 100 feet. Cedar Creek had quite a bit of water flowing and we had the whole area to ourselves, as we had arrived at the trail head a little after 7am. By the time we had started back, a number of other people started showing up so it looked like we beat the crowds. This 4.5 mile round trip hike will take about 2 1/2 hours, not counting the time spent hanging out at the falls.
- Camelback Mountain Echo Canyon Timelapse Hike This was one of my final hikes up Camelback Mountain's Echo Canyon trail in Phoenix, AZ. It was taken during May 2007 after almost 7 years of hiking the trail daily. The hike took about 25 minutes in one direction. The temperature was about 102oF. It's jerky. You try and hike that "beast" without using your hands :-) The jerkiness also degraded the quality of the video on youtube. Music is by Moby and used with permission using the MobyGratis license (#3433).
- "The Wave" Hike At Coyote Buttes In Arizona "The Wave" wire pass trailhead hike at Coyote Buttes in Arizona is one of the most beloved hikes in the world. Precious redish sandstone layers are shaped like ripples and waves.
- New York Hikes Cigarette Tax Again In New York City, where brand-name cigarettes already start at ten dollars a pack, smokes are about to get a lot more expensive.(June 22)
- Gas price hikes, Libya crisis link As gas prices continue to soar, Anthony Mason reports on where the money is going and the Obama administration's potential plan to tap into the US's strategic oil reserve.
- Mike's Hike-Mike Chipman hikes the Pacific Crest Trail Mike Chipman is hiking the Pacific Crest Trail.
- Angel's Landing in Zion National Park Video Hike Join Susannah, Samantha and Jason as they ascend Angel's Landing in Zion National Park for the first time. Located in the heart of Southern Utah's Zion Canyon, an ascent of Angel's Landing is perhaps one of the most coveted hikes in the world. Brought to you by GeoQuest.
- House Republicans Vehemently Opposing Tax Hikes Leading congressional Republicans renewed their vehement opposition to tax increases Wednesday, as President Barack Obama prepared to put forth his new prescription to combat slow growth and national indebtedness. (April 13)
- GOP: No Tax Hikes Democrats have been ignoring the American people's pleas for no new taxes. Rep. Bachmann speaks with Gerri Willis about the Republican position to stand firm against Obama's tax hikes.
- Mount Dickerman Hike The Washington Trails Association describes Mount Dickerman as... ..."one of the most popular hikes off of the Mountain Loop Highway, the Mount Dickerman Trail delivers jaw-slacking views of a ring of rugged peaks near and far. Big Four and Del Campo practically leap out at you, while Glacier Peak mesmerizes off in the distance. Though well-built and well-maintained, the trail is not easy. It starts low and heads high, wasting little time on the way to the 5723-foot summit. Dickerman's legendary blueberry patches will slow your momentum even more than the steep trail. Starting in thick timber, the way traverses the slope for a minute or two before commencing into switchback rhythm. The tread can be rocky at times. After 2 miles of continuous clambering under a dark canopy and beside and around big mossy ledges, the grade eases at a small creek crossing (dry by late summer, pack plenty of water). Welcome daylight too as the way breaks out into boundless blue- and huckleberry-bursting flats as you near 3 miles (elev. 4400 ft). After vacillating through the vacciniums, resume upward momentum. Cresting Dickerman's western shoulder, you'll have the summit in view 1 mile away and 1000 feet above. Winding through hemlock groves and heather meadows, the way once again steepens. But the stunning view south to Big Four, Del Campo, and the countless Monte Cristo peaks will help keep your mind off the grind. Finally, after gaining almost 3900 feet in 4.3 miles, reach the open summit ...
- Sherman Douglas hikes ball to Stevie Thompson for the dunk vs. Indiana 1988 Pre-season NIT
- Progress Energy Rate Hike Angers Customers Just as the economy is putting the financial squeeze on people, customers of one of the state's largest power companies think they're being unfairly billed. A rate hike was approved by the state for Progress Energy.
twitter about hikes
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about hikes
“George Enjoys Lunch with Bill Koszewski - Hikes Quabbin - Visits with Lynn Barsalou LIVE George Hikes Crowder's Mountain, NC (2010) George Ready to Enjoy a Venison Bacon Burger”
— George Dorunda Picture Blog,
“State Park Friends/Alliances Forum & Workshop, Dec 3-5. Churchhouse Hammock, Crystal River The State Park Friends/Alliances Forum & Workshop is sponsored by the Statewide Friends”
— Florida Hikes! blog,
“Best Hikes Blog. Musings on hiking in National Parks and other great locations One of the most enjoyable things we encounter on our hikes are the people we meet”
— Best Hikes Blog | Musings on hiking in National Parks and,
“A blog about living, hiking, camping, and exploring on the island of Kaua'i, Hawai'i, including Kalalau and the Na Pali coast”
— Great Hikes on the Hawaiian Island of Kauai, great-
“WA Hikes Forum - Index”
— WA Hikes Forum - Index,
“There are still a lot of hikes closer to Denver and Colorado Springs that don't take you Best Hikes To See Colorado's Autumn Colors. Aspen Trees are the only trees in the Colorado”
— Fun Colorado Hikes – Day Hikes Colorado – Family Hikes – Fun,
“Future Hikes. Dream Hikes. Blog. Photo Gallery. Montana Photo Gallery Since there are so many great hikes in Missouri, I decided to make a website to describe”
— Ben's Hikes - Blog,
“It's a correlation no one can deny. As college tuition and fees continue to rise (up 50% in the past 10 years), so does credit card debt. As fewer families have”
— Student Credit Card Debt Rises With Tuition Hikes | Edu in,
similar for hikes
- metropolitan areas
- hiking trails
- walking trails
- topo maps
- trail maps
- trail guide
- metro area
- hiking guide
- outdoor guides
- outdoor recreation
- wilderness areas
- united states
- family hikes
- easy hike
- wapack trail
- long distance trail
- steep incline
- the city of boston
- rolling hills
- best hikes
- step photo
- social trails
- loop hikes
- arizona native
- hidden gems
- gps points
- santa barbara hikes
- santa barbara
- sierra club
- the pacific crest trail
- backpacking trails
- trail journal
- trail adventure
- carpinteria california
- earn points
- topographical maps
- usgs maps
- wilderness trails
- appalachian trail
- pacific crest trail
- outdoor adventure
- adventure website
- set up an account
- trip reports
- rocky mountain national park
- zion national park
- bryce canyon national park
- the grand canyon
- rim hike
- grand canyon national park
- indian peaks wilderness
- longs peak
- price hike
- take a hike