- A herniated disc is a common back condition that leads to irritation of spinal nerves and can cause back and leg pain. Treatment of back pain caused by a herniated disc may include therapy, injections, medications, or surgery to remove the. — “Herniated Disc - What is a disc herniation?”,
- Information about Herniated Disks and treatments If you're living with a herniated disk, chances are you're looking for a treatment that can end the tingling, weakness, and pain for good. — “Herniated Disk Treatments”,
- What is a herniated disc? The bones (vertebrae) that form the spine in your back are cushioned by small, spongy discs. When these discs are healthy, they act as shock absorbers for the spine and keep the spine flexible. But when a disc is damaged, it may bulge or break open. — “Herniated Disc”,
- Also known as: ruptured disk, herniated nucleus pulposus, prolapsed disk, ruptured intervertebral disk, or slipped disk. A herniated disk can be caused by any type of intense pressure on the disk by the vertebrae above and below it. — “Herniated Disk”, hmc.psu.edu
- Laminectomy information written by a recovered herniated disc patient. Learn all about this surgical procedure often used for disc pain conditions. This procedure is used to treat spinal osteoarthritis and facet joint syndrome more than herniated discs in modern medical practice. — “Laminectomy”, herniated-disc-
- What is a herniated disc? Learn what it is and what causes it. — “Herniated Disc-Topic Overview”,
- Having a herniated disc is a common medical condition that many people acquire, especially if they are not that young anymore. A herniated disc is a very common medical condition that many people suffer, especially when they are not that young anymore. — “Herniated Disc | Home”,
- Read about herniated disc (disc herniation of the spine) symptoms and treatment. A rupture disc causes shooting pain in the cervical (neck), thoracic or lumbar (back) region of the spine. — “Herniated Disc Causes, Symptoms, Treatment and Diagnosis of”,
- A herniated disc is a fragment of the disc nucleus which is pushed out of the outer disc margin, into the spinal c*** through a tear or "rupture. The spinal c*** has limited space which is inadequate for the spinal nerve and the displaced herniated disc fragment. — “Herniated Nucleus Pulposus”,
- A herniated disc occurs when the intervertebral disc's outer fibers (the annulus) are damaged and the soft inner material of the nucleus pulposus ruptures out of its When a herniated disc occurs in the thoracic spine it can be extremely serious. — “Maryland Spine Center - Herniated Thoracic Disk”, umm.edu
- A herniated disc [slipped disk] occurs when all or part of the soft center of a spinal disc ruptures through a weakened part of the disc and puts pressure on the spinal nerves. — “Herniated [Slipped] Discs”,
- MayoClinic's guide about herniated disks includes symptoms, risk factors, diagnosis, treatment, and more information associated with back and spinal injuries. — “Herniated Disk - MayoClinic”,
- Herniated discs or bulging discs can cause a lot of pain. Explore our Herniated Disc Center to find out how to deal with the symptoms and what you can try to bring relief. — “Herniated Disc Center – Symptoms Treatments Exercises Surgery”,
- Herniated disc, pinched nerve, bulging disc and degenerative disc disease information, including how doctors diagnose and treat herniated discs. — “Herniated Disc: Articles and Videos on Symptoms, Causes”, spine-
- Lumbar disc disease (herniated disc) occurs in the lumbar area of the spine. What causes lumbar disc, disc herniations, disease? Lumbar disc dis. — “Danville Herniated Disc | San Ramon Herniated Disc | | Disc”,
- The website dedicated to Herniated Disc Problems Treatments for herniated disc can vary depending on the sufferer's age, physical condition, severity of symptoms, and much more. — “Herniated Disc Column”, disc-
- Herniated Disc â€" Find comprehensive information regarding Herniated Discs in the spine. Our Herniated disc resource center includes the causes, symptoms, diagnosis, and treatment options for those suffering from this debilitating condition. — “Herniated Disc - Herniated Disc Resources”,
- Since many organs or parts of organs can herniate through many orifices, it is very difficult to give an exhaustive list of internal or external: external ones herniate to the outside world, whereas internal. — “Hernia - Wikipedia”,
- herniated disk ( ′hərnē′adəd ′disk ) ( medicine ) An intervertebral disk in which the pulpy center has pushed through the fibrocartilage. — “spinal disc herniation: Definition from ”,
- This site is dedicated to providing you with symptoms on herniated discs and course of actions for diagnosis and treatment options. — “Herniated Disc | Disc Herniation | Herniated Discs”, herniated-
- Learn about Herniated Disks on . Find info and videos including: How to Recover From a Herniated Disk, Herniated Disk Pain, How to Cure a Herniated Disk and much more. — “Herniated Disks - ”,
related images for herniated
- Dr Howard Goodman D C MY Personal Herniated Disc Success story While playing football with his friends in
- xherndis jpg
- Autopsy features thus confirmed the sonographic features Fig 2 except for the cleft palate which was undetected on sonography due to the head of the fetus being hyperextended Figure 1 Transverse scan of the fetus depicting herniated thoracic H = heart and abdominal liver and bowel single arrow contents
- CLOSE WINDOW Recurrent postoperative disk extrusion at L4 5 after L4 5 diskectomy Axial and sagittal T1 weighted images obtained before and after contrast enhancement reveal a rim of enhancing
- Figure 1 Chest X ray CT scan evidenced inguinal masses and left pleural implants and the presence of pleural effusion in both hemithorax as well Figure 2 Figure 2 CT scan Pleural masses and left pleural effusion herniated through anterior mediastinum Laboratory tests hemoglobin 8 68 mmol l leukocytes 7 8 10 9
- The dark disc is considered degenerated and has lost its normal fluid The MRI to the left shows a similar view of the low back The spinal c*** with the whitish fluid is violated by a large golf sized disc herniation as marked with the white
- Figure 1 Loop of small bowel in the abdominal wall between the tackers Figure 2 Loop of herniated small bowel showing transition point of dilated proximal bowel He was taken back to theatre At laparoscopy gentle traction to release
- Results Preoperative data are reported in Table I 255 patients were males 63 3 and the patients mean age was 46±2 years range 18 70 For the ***ysis of follow up results patients were subdivided into the age groups reported
- 225 010 jpg
- Figure 1 Axial MRI revealed that the L5 S1 intervertebral disc
- Herniated disc | Central herniation | Disk herniation Chiro org
- PRO maverick xlat jpg
- In herniations of discs in the neck pain may appear in the shoulder neck outer part of he upper arm or the inside of the forearm Herniations in the neck often reveal sensory deficits and weaknesses in the muscles of the arms the thumb and some of the fingers depending on the location of the affected disc Several
- is the progression of a previously existing disc protrusion a situation in which the outermost layers of the annulus fibrosis are still intact but can bulge when the disc is under pressure The disc is a section that lies in between each of the bones of your back Problems can occur when part of the disk either bulges or moves out of its usual space It either presses on or
- herndisk jpg
- with left diaphragmatic hernia The margen the left diaphragma is not visulized The mediastinum shfted to the right by herniated abdominal viscera into the left pleural cavity Figure 2 Thorax CT transverse section scan showing a herniated stomach within the left side of the chest with mediastinal shifting to the oposite side
- Figure 6 A 61 year old man with a herniated disc at the L4 L5
- جرّاحی میکروسکپی فتق دیسک کمر Microsurgical discectomy فتق دیسک بعد از عمل جرّاحی بوسیله میکروسکپ Microsurgical Discectomy
- 1718 0550x0475 jpg
- STATESBORO IMAGING
- a minimally invasive approach for a fusion The principles for a disc removal are similar One can see the tubular retractor through which the surgery is performed The advantage of the minimally invasive lumbar discectomy is that the muscle is separated instead of being stripped from the bone which is speculated to lead to accelerated
- The preview images do not contain enough pixels to make small type legible on screen however the actual delivered images will contain labels that are clearly legible view PDF preview
- of bowel bladder and ***ual function as a result of the nerve compression This condition is known as cauda equina syndrome is very rare and should receive immediate medical attention Risk factors for a Bulging Disc It is important to know the major risk factors for sustaining a protruding disc injury Most of the causes have to do with strenuous activity or exertion
- medication jpg
- Tucsonan Jillian Camarena made the 2008 U S Olympics just three
- image7505 jpg
- Median and paramedian herniated disc طریقه خواباندن بیمار روی میز اتاق عمل و نشان کردن محل جرّاحی بوسیله دستگاه سیّارعکسبرداری C Arm
- WELCOME TO THE OFFICE OF DR LARRY GOLDFARB AND TO THE FIRST SPINAL AID CENTER IN NEW JERSEY WE ARE COMMITTED TO OUR PATIENTS HEALTH BY OFFERING
- buildingb gif
- Christine is a native Californian and resides here in sunny Redondo
- Reproduced from Netter s Clinical Symposia Compression Neuropathies
- CLOSE WINDOW Sagittal T1 and T2 weighted gradient echo images obtained at C5 6 show a moderate to severe central disk extrusion that causes cord compression with abnormal signal intensity in
- If you suffer from any form of back pain sciatica or a herniated disc and are sick and tired of the pain controlling your life then the first thing you need to do is grab a FREE
- Suzanne in the treatment area with Barkley who had spinal surgery
- Click Here For Your FREE Buyer s Guide It Fits Into Your Bedroom Decore
- IMPORTANT Fill In Your Details Below Now To Download Your FREE Chapter of the Knee Pain Free System While It s Still Available
- Free Readings on This Web Site To Learn Healthy Movement and Avoid Yoga Injuries
- A mud splattered face alludes to the hardships of a jockey s life
related videos for herniated
- Matt Poe Rehab Video During Herniated Disk Injury (3) Matt Poe starts his day off at 4:15. In the pool at 5. Out of the pool at 8. Physical therapy at some time for a few hours and ending the night with a workout with Coach Wade Johnson from about 7 to 9. Matt still has not much leg or hip drive, but muscle recruitment is taking place in the lower back as he benches. In this video he shows his total body warmup, multifidus work, bench work up to 350 after only doing 185 a few weeks ago. He still uses a small platform under each foot. He has made tremendous progress!! His heart is a lion's heart.
- Top 3 Exercises For Herniated Discs Chad Madden, owner of Maden Physical Therapy, demonstrates the top 3 exercises for herniated discs and sciatica.
- Minimally Invasive Spine Surgery for Herniated Lumbar Discs OR- webcast February 22nd at 10:00 AM EST From Roosevelt Hospital, NY Lower back pain is one of the leading causes of doctor's visits and absences from work for health reasons, and will affect many Americans during their lives. In most cases, lower back pain is caused by a strain to a muscle or ligament that supports the lumbar spine, and can be relieved through rest, stretching and/or strengthening exercises or medication. If conservative treatment has failed, and you still have severe pain 2 to 3 months after diagnosis of a herniated lumbar disc pressing on a spinal nerve, you may benefit from minimally invasive spine surgery, and the METRx Micro Endoscopic Discectomy procedure could be the solution for you. On February 22, 2008, at 10am EST, Dr. Noel Perin, an internationally known neurosurgeon at Roosevelt Hospital in New York City who specializes in disorders of the spine, will perform a METRx Micro Endoscopic Discectomy to treat a herniated lumbar spinal disc, which can cause severe lower pack pain. The METRx Micro Endoscopic Discectomy is a minimally invasive surgical technique that can provide relief of this severe back pain with minimum surgical trauma, and a quick return to normal activities.
- [JASENG]Disc Herniation Testimonial By Oriental Medicine Jeong-hee Park was paralyzed after falling down the stairs. He comes to Jaseng and is able to walk again after a single treatment with MSAT—having thought that surgery was the only option prior to his visit. [Interating korean and western medicine to treat spinal disease]
- Acupuncture Back Pain () MST was developed by Dr. Shin, the founder of Jaseng Medical Group. For the last 10 years, Jaseng has been utilizing this unique style of treatment technique to benefit thousands of patients with various musculoskeletal conditions and help to relieve pain. MST increases the effectiveness of treatment by constantly stimulating the acupuncture points and making patients adapt to their condition by moving their body. This technique can be differentiated from conventional acupuncture practice (usually once a patient has had acupuncture needles placed they are asked to stay still) since a patient is encouraged to walk around in repetition or to exercise the muscles where the needles have been placed. In many techniques, practitioners may ask patients to move body parts in which the needles are not inserted. Instead, MST requires patients to move their body parts with the needles placed. This therapy is typically used on patients who are in severe pain or has a limited range of motion. Through clinical research along with Harvard Medical School Osher Institute, this technique has been proven to be effective in treating acute musculoskeletal conditions. This technique also encourages the function of blood vessels by stimulating the blood stream and Qi.
- L-5 Disc Herniation Treatment Sam Visnic talks about how to select the right treatment for disc herniations. Doing the wrong movements for a disc bulge can be a disaster!
- Spinal Disc Herniation & Sciatica : How to Know If You Have a Herniated Disc To find out whether you have a herniated disc, the easiest way to know is if it hurts when you cough or sneeze. Learn more about herniated discs with help from a chiropractor in this free video on spinal disc herniation and sciatica. Expert: Dr. Ray Wisniewski Contact: Bio: Dr. Ray Wisniewski has more than 25 years of chiropractic experience. Filmmaker: Jonathan Joseph Series Description: Spinal disc herniation and sciatica can cause a lot of pain and weakness. Learn to treat, relieve and prevent pain with help from a chiropractor in this free video series on spinal disc herniation and sciatica.
- Spinal Decompression Los Angeles la-spinal- Protruded, herniated, bulging, and extruded disc treatment. Stop low back pain caused by accidents and injuries. Local Doctor offers free report and dvd.
- How to Treat a Herniated Disc If you have a herniated disc, you need to check this video out. Dr Troy Giles tells of alternative treatments for a herniated disc that do not include surgery.
- Herniated Disc Repair To View the Full Program, Please Visit Neurosurgical: Methodist University Hospital presents herniated disc repair using MicroDiscectomy technique known as the METRx system, a minimal access process with incisions smaller than a dime. See this live at 4:00 pm CDT (21:00 UTC). Annually, more than 250000 Americans undergo surgery to remove or repair herniated discs, a leading cause of back pain. While this type of operation eventually can improve function, recovery time has traditionally proven to be painful and last several weeks. However, a new MicroDiscectomy technique known as the METRx system allows surgeons to repair debilitating herniated discs using a minimal access process, with incisions smaller than a dime.
- Sciatica, herniated Disc, Low Back Pain Relief Secrets Get real answers to your most URGENT back pain, neck pain, or sciatica questions. Click here for instant access
- Spinal Disc Herniation & Sciatica : How to Cure Extreme Pain & Weakness in the Leg From Sciatica To cure extreme pain and weakness in the leg from sciatica, you should first relieve pressure on the sciatic nerve. Exercise to relieve pain and weakness with help from a chiropractor in this free video on spinal disc herniation and sciatica. Expert: Dr. Ray Wisniewski Contact: Bio: Dr. Ray Wisniewski has more than 25 years of chiropractic experience. Filmmaker: Jonathan Joseph Series Description: Spinal disc herniation and sciatica can cause a lot of pain and weakness. Learn to treat, relieve and prevent pain with help from a chiropractor in this free video series on spinal disc herniation and sciatica.
- Neck or Arm Pain from Disc Herniation, Arthritis or Stenosis Reviews the common causes of neck and arm pain with current technology for treatment. Treatment options including non suurgical and surgical options are reviewed in detail. The risks and benefits of surgery are discussed. Before watching this video, review the anatomy of the neck through our cervical anatomy series.
- Amazing Back Surgery Success Story - Herniated Discs Louie has an extremely dangerous job dealing with all aspects of port/dock operations. In June of 2001, he turned his head and neck very quickly and experienced sudden and extreme pain in his neck and in both arms. He was rushed to the hospital where he was diagnosed with extreme herniation of his cervical discs. The disc was protruding into the spinal cord 9mm; to put this in perspective, the diameter of your cervical spinal cord is approximately 10mm. The hospital put him in traction for 9 days with a morphine pump for the excruciating pain. Louie said he even considered taking his own life at times as the pain was so unbearable. Many doctors told him that he would likely end up quadriplegic or a paraplegic. Louie did not like these prognoses and continued searching for a doctor he could believe in. He endured months of conservative care with injections and medications without relief before he found Dr. Hamada. Dr. Hamada told Louie that once we relieve the pressure off the spine the pain would go away. He said the surgery would be done through an anterior (front) approach, rather than disrupting many muscles and ligaments by accessing the discs from the poster (back). Louie said The message that he conveyed to me was one of certainty, that he could and would fix me. Louie decided to believe in Dr. Hamada. Louie underwent an anterior cervical discectomy at C6-7 with instrumented fusion and bone graft and after surgery, he awoke from the anesthesia with his family ...
- Spinal Disc Herniation & Sciatica : How to Sleep With a Herniated Disc To sleep with a herniated disc, you should sleep on the floor with a little bit of padding. Give your spine a lot of support while you're sleeping with help from a chiropractor in this free video on spinal disc herniation and sciatica. Expert: Dr. Ray Wisniewski Contact: Bio: Dr. Ray Wisniewski has more than 25 years of chiropractic experience. Filmmaker: Jonathan Joseph Series Description: Spinal disc herniation and sciatica can cause a lot of pain and weakness. Learn to treat, relieve and prevent pain with help from a chiropractor in this free video series on spinal disc herniation and sciatica.
- Can You Heal a Herniated Disc? Chad Madden, owner of Madden Physical Therapy, explains questions surrounding herniated discs and sciatica.
- Taping for Spinal Disc Herniation Neuromuscular therapist Sam Visnic shows you a special technique to assist in reducing spinal disc herniation pain. This technique is particularly useful prior to performing disc herniation exercises.
- Herniated disc neck Herniated disc neck from The Bonati Institute. We offer information about Herniated disc neck ,spinal stenosis surgery and lower back surgery, including spinal fusion. Visit or call today for information about Herniated disc neck . Spinal Stenosis Surgery, Herniated Disc, Degenerative Disc Disease, Facet Disease.
- Herniated Disc Exercises Neuromuscular therapist Sam Visnic of shows techniques for non-surgical disc herniation treatment, and in this video, why anterior pelvic tilt is effective for spinal disc herniations.
- MRI Showed a Very Large Cervical Disc Herniation, Anterior Discectomy + Fusion Helped This Patient Anne started experiencing pain shooting down her neck to her left shoulder and arm. Eventually the pain prevented her from walking her dogs which kept her in shape, she had trouble sleeping, and was loosing the function of her left arm. Anne went to her primary care physician which recommended she get an MRI of her neck. The MRI demonstrated a very large C5-6 herniated disc. Her physician referred her to a specialist: Dr. Hamada. Dr. Hamada showed Anne exactly where her pain was coming from and explained how they were going to fix the problem. Anne was a little uneasy about how Dr. Hamada was going to use an anterior approach (front of the neck) but Dr. Hamada explained that This procedure is done through a small incision in the front of the neck resulting in minimal trauma to the neck tissues. This approach allows for minimal spinal nerve or cord traction and thus a quicker recovery period. Often a spinal fusion is done by placing a small piece of cadaver bone in between the two vertebrae. Occasionally, if the surgery involves more than one disc level or there is significant spinal cord compression, the we may need to place a small plate on the anterior cervical vertebrae in order to give further spinal stability. Because bone fusion takes time to grow, you will need to be in a cervical collar or brace for several weeks to allow complete recovery. Anne underwent a anterior cervical discectomy and instrumented (plate & screws) anterior fusion in April of 2005. Anne said ...
- Back Treatment, Herniated Discs, Back Support - Traction Device Disk Dr. WG30 Disk Dr. Waist WG30 back treatment and support belt recommended for lower back pain relief, herniated disc, sciatica
- Herniated Disc Symptoms Herniated Disc Symptoms - Discover the most common herniated disc symptoms, as well as what you can do for relief.
- Herniated Disc Pain by Pilates Wise Carlsbad, Encinitas, Oceanside herniated disc back pain info clip by pilates Wise. Pilates Wise offers pilates sessions and spinal stabilization training at pilates studio in Carlsbad, near Encinitas and Oceanside. This program is a good pain management program for herniated disc, degenerative disc disease, arthritis etc.
- herniated-disc.MOV Dr. John Raymond Baker,DC talks about herniated discs, "slipped disc",disc protrusions, symptoms, and imaging.
- Herniated Disc Treatment Options provides herniated disc treatment options without drugs or surgery.
- My Herniated Disc "CURE" If you're suffering from a herniated disc, I can't encourage you enough to listen to what I have to say. I am using footage of my friend Morgan, a local model, to attempt to get this info in front of as many people as possible. Everyone knows that bikini girls get the most attention on video outlets; hence the footage. It is my hope this info will get in front of large enough numbers that a great deal of suffering may be able to be reduced...or eliminated. I am at fault for re-aggravating a herniated disc condition. I have neglected my lower back work, the building and maintaining of my lower back muscles, for several months. You can bet I will NEVER do that again. Four years ago, I used systemic enzymes, in large quantity, to finally reduce, and then eliminate, my disc herniation pain. My L5-S1 had a huge herniation, as shown via MRI. The results were almost as profound, and I would strongly encourage anyone to explore systemic enzymes as well, focusing on nattokinase, serrapeptase, bromelain and papain. I took approximately 3x the suggested doses at the time, and noticed relief within a week, with near total recovery, after three long months, in two weeks. Coincidence? Perhaps. But I doubt it. This time around I did not have enough systemic enzymes on hand to manage the situation. I did resort to ibuprofen the first two days out of desperation, as much as I hate taking NSAID's. It provided mild relief at 600 mgs, two to three times a day, I was ...
- Herniated Disc Exercises Herniated Disc Exercises - Learn some simple exercises you can do at home for herniated disc relief.
- Herniated Disc An entry from the 2009 Health and Science Communications Association (HeSCA) Media Festival. For more information, visit:
- How Prolapsed and Herniated Discs Cause Sciatica This video describes exactly what happens when you get a herniated disc. And how this then causes the pain of sciatica. Learn how your body responds to this injury, and how this can help you to heal faster.
- Cervical Disc Herniation This medical 3D animation shows a bulging intervertebral disc in the cervical (neck) region. The nucleus pulposus ruptures through the annulus fibrosus and impinges the nerve root. ANC00090
- Herniated Disc and Radiculopathy - Dr. Roger Hartl Roger Hartl, MD, the Chief of Spine Surgery at The Brain and Spine Center of New York-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center in New York City, discusses surgical procedures to treat radiculopathy, which is pain caused usually by a herniated disc compressing nerves in the body. You can learn more about the Spine Center at: You can learn more about Dr. Hartl at:
- Herniated Disk Tutorial A herniated disk tutorical presented by John Byrne. Personal experience with lumbar spine problem. Jbyrne4792@
- Physical Therapy Treatments : How to Heal a Herniated Disc With Exercise When healing a herniated disc with exervise, use an exercise ball on the floor to help stabilize the spine area. Strengthen and stabilize back muscles withhelp from a physical therapist in this free video on physical therapy treatments. Expert: Tricia Trinque MHE, PT Contact: Bio: Tricia Trinque MHE, PT is a physical therapist with more than 25 years of experience. Filmmaker: Leonora Fishbein Series Description: Physical therapy treatments are beneficial for many injuries and illnesses, from gout to arthritis and fractured bones. Learn an array of stretches and exercises to relieve pain and tension from illness and injury with help from a physical therapist in this free video series on physical therapy treatments.
- Safe Exercises for a Herniated Disc Are you wondering what exercises you can do if you have a herniated disc? Watch as Jesse Cannone of explains that in order for you to find out what exercises you can do, you must first undergo muscle-balance-therapy.
- Herniated Disc Surgery at Laser Spine Institute Frees Ruth Meyer from Back Pain Before her herniated disc surgery, Ruth Meyer had been in pain for more than 6 months. She tried conservative treatments such as nerve blocks, physical therapy and pain medication, but experienced no relief. She was forced to quit her job as a result of the pain and fell into depression. Soon after, she found Dr. St. Louis and Laser Spine Institute where she received minimally invasive, endoscopic herniated disc surgery that changed her life. This is Ruth's story.
- Herniated Cervical Disc Herniated Cervical Disc - Discover the top 3 things you can do from home for relief from your herniated cervical disc pain.
- Low Back Pain: Herniated Disc Surgery Visit for FREE videos, illustrations and patient handouts for healthcare providers. This 3D medical animation shows a herniation of a lumbar intervertebral disc at the level of L4 - L5, a common cause of lower back pain.
- Understanding the MRI of a Lumbar Herniated Disc | Lower Back Pain | Colorado Spine Surgeon Dr. Donald Corenman, MD, DC ( | 970-479-5895) is a spine surgeon and spine expert practicing at the Spine Institute at the Steadman Clinic in Vail, CO. Dr. Corenman has extensive experience in spine surgeries associated with the cervical, thoracic and lumbar spine. He is an avid researcher, lecturer and writer on conditions associated with the spine. He created this video to help patients with understanding the MRI of a Lumbar Herniated Disc and lower back pain. Dr. Corenman is very passionate about educating fellow colleagues and patients about specific conditions that cause lower back pain and the treatment options that are available. You can learn more about Dr. Corenman, his practice, the spine conditions he treats and review his vast library of resources by visiting his website at http For most individuals suffering from lower back pain, a common diagnosis is a herniated disc of the lumbar (lower) spine. This video—understanding the MRI of a Lumbar Herniated Disc-is designed for the primary care physician or specialist, such as a Chiropractor or Physical Therapist, to use to learn how to read and understand the MRI of the lumbar spine. This video shows a scan of a disc herniation-you will be able to understand what a sagittal view is (side view) and what an axial image is (the bottom up view). Although most people prefer a top down view, Radiologists prefer a bottom up view. It is recommended that you first watch the "MRI of a normal lumbar spine ...
- Herniated Disc - What It Is & What You Can Do About It Herniated Disc - learn what this condition is, why it can be so painful, common treatments that are recommended for a herniated disc, as well as their success rates.
- DRX9000 Spinal Decompression Therapy:: Herniated Disc / Disc Herniation Treatment DRX9000 Spinal Decompression Therapy(offered by Orange County Spinal Decompression - ) is highly effective at both eliminating the pain and disability caused by Herniated Discs. Spinal Decompression gently separates the bones of the spine which creates a vacuum within the disc. This negative pressure "sucks" the herniated material back into the disc! Incredibly safe and effective. Our Complete Spinal Rehabilitation Program is Covered by Most Major Insurance Plans. Visit our website at or call (949) 857-1888 to learn more.
- Idiopathic Spinal Cord Herniation Idiopathic spinal cord herniation is a rare congenital condition in which the spinal cord herniates through an abnormal defect in the dura (covering over the spinal cord). The dural defect typically occurs in the thoracic spine, at the anterior portion of the spinal c***. Only approximately 80 cases have been reported in the literature. Patients typically present as adults. Symptoms may include progressive difficultly with balance, numbness and weakness in the legs, and bladder or bowel dysfunction. Reduction of the herniated portion of the spinal cord and repair of the dural defect to prevent re-herniation typically arrests the progression of symptoms, and may lead to resolution of some of the symptoms. Early diagnosis is essential to allow preservation of neurological function, and can be made with an MRI study For more information:
- Ken Tanaka meets Jacob the herniated disc Yes, I herniated the disc in my back called L5 also known as Jacob the angry disc. I don't recommend herniating a disc. My foot has been numb and tingly for 3 weeks and parts of my leg too. It feels like when you surf in cold water for too long and your foot goes numb, then you get out of the water and it starts to warm up bet gets very tingly. I am hoping Jacob will move back into his little nest between spinal bones....if he doesn't move back in, they will have to cut him up....which will be painful for him and me too. I don't really like having a herniated disc, but I do think that a bad injury can sometimes make you stop your life and think hard about what is important to you. So after time an injury can end up being a positive experience in your life. I am hoping that this is how I see things in a year or two from now. I feel bad for my dolphin friends who I know want to be ridden around and are probably bored and lonesome without me....like Puff the Magic Dragon when Jackie Paper stopped coming to see him.
twitter about herniated
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about herniated
“Understanding the difference between a herniated disc and a bulging disc is really quite A herniated disc is a non-contained disorder. It is a physical tear in the outer ring of”
— Herniated Disc and Bulging Disc " Minimally Invasive Procedures,
“HERNIATED DISK LAWYER LOS ANGELES: BACK INJURY THROUGH WORK OR AN ACCIDENT? (PART II) :: Los Angeles Injury Lawyer Blog”
— HERNIATED DISK LAWYER LOS ANGELES: BACK INJURY THROUGH WORK, los-angeles-injury-lawyer-
“Let me be very clear that despite what you may have been told, it is very possible to heal a herniated disc. Yes, I said heal and without invasive surgery or years of physical therapy. Why haven't you heard this statement before? It's simply”
— Heal a Herniated Disc...? You Bet You Can! :: Lose The Back Pain,
“Herniated Disc Blog featuring all the latest disc herniation and degenerative disc disease information”
— Herniated Disc Blog, herniated-disc-
“Hi I'm brand new here! I am a 26yr old Female from NY who has a Herniated L5 disc w sciatica and leg weakness. This has been going on since Jan. I went to montauk on a Seal trail hike for my b-day and it was beautiful. it may have been 2-3 miles”
— Herniated L5 disc w sciatica and leg weakness, spine-
“Jay of Chevy Chase, writes: Hi - I appreciate the advice in your blog. This past fall I herniated 2 discs in my lower back and have had great difficulty buying a mattress. I bought a Simmmons NXG 250 Plush which I am now going to return because”
— Jay - A mattress for 2 herniated discs | ,
related keywords for herniated
- herniated disc
- herniated disc treatment
- herniated disk
- herniated disc symptoms
- herniated disc in neck
- herniated disc surgery
- herniated belly button
- herniated cervical disc
- herniated disc exercises
- herniated nucleus pulposus
- herniated disc treatment options
- herniated disc in back
- herniated disc surgery recovery time
- herniated disc symptoms lower back
- herniated disc lower back