- health care also healthcare ( ) n. The prevention, treatment, and management of illness and the preservation of mental and physical well-being through. — “health care: Definition from ”,
- Big News on Health Care. Includes blogs, news, and community conversations about Health Care. — “Health Care : Pictures, Videos, Breaking News”,
- Health care is delivered by professionals in medicine, dentistry, nursing, pharmacy and allied health. The delivery of modern health care depends on an expanding group of trained professionals coming together as an interdisciplinary team.. — “Health care - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Nonpartisan coalition working for better, more affordable, and more equitable health care for all Americans. — “National Coalition on Health Care”,
- Healthcare will generate 3.2 million new wage and salary jobs between 2008 and 2018, more than any other industry, largely in response to rapid growth in the elderly population. About 595,800 establishments make up the healthcare industry; they vary greatly in terms of size, staffing. — “Healthcare”, bls.gov
- WhiteHouse.gov is the official web site for the White House and President Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States. More information on each State's plan is available on HealthCare.gov. Read the full story at healthcare.gov. As of August 2010, 1 million rebate checks had been mailed to. — “Health Reform in Action | The White House”, whitehouse.gov
- Dubai Healthcare City (DHCC), a member of TECOM Investments, will be supporting the World Healthcare Congress, which will take place in Abu Dhabi from 5-8th December, 2010. — “World Healthcare Congress receives support from Dubai”,
- Health care benefits and services from the Veterans Health Administration, part of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs. — “Health Care”, va.gov
- Healthcare solutions by Philips Healthcare for diagnostic, treatment and preventative care. — “Philips Healthcare”,
- Dell is a direct partner to businesses and consumers that delivers innovative Healthcare & Life Sciences technology and services. — “Dell Healthcare and Life Sciences | Dell”,
- The plan dubbed "Pulling Through" was unveiled Friday by Liberal Leader David Swann, who said pressure must be taken off the health care system immediately with temporary measures while more permanent actions are being worked on. "I'm worried about health care today," said Swann. — “Alberta Liberals offer healthcare reform plan- Politics”, cnews.canoe.ca
- This Thanksgiving, there is a lot to be thankful for, especially all of the new health care rights and protections available to Americans under the new law. On the HealthCare.gov Facebook page, we asked you to leave comments about why you're thankful this year. — “HealthCare.gov”, healthcare.gov
- Its dedication to collecting hospital data and keeping it in the public eye encourages improvements, experts say. ( Health care) providers focus their attention on these measures when they are reported, and it makes a difference. — “State rises in ranking of health care quality | The Portland”,
- Kelly Healthcare Resources provides medical staffing for a variety of roles in the healthcare field. — “Medical & Healthcare Staffing | Kelly Healthcare Resources”, kellyhealthcare.us
- Bayer HealthCare, a subsidiary of Bayer AG, is one of the world's leading, innovative companies in the healthcare and medical products industry. The company combines the global activities of the divisions Animal Health, Bayer Schering Pharma,. — “Bayer HealthCare - Homepage”,
- Months ago, when Republican Rep. Dan Lungren proposed the first major change to the new health care law, his idea fizzled. He wanted to get rid of what he nicknamed the Universal Snitch Act: It's a provision in the law that would force businesses. — “Even Obama likes Lungren's idea to change health care law”,
- The state of health care, health insurance, new medical research, disease prevention, and drug treatments. Interviews, news, and commentary from NPR's correspondents. Subscribe to podcasts. — “Health Care : NPR”,
- Health care costs are rising at five times the rate of inflation. to the Center for Studying Health System Change, health care spending rose 10 percent in 2002 and that. — “What's Wrong with America's Health Care”,
- The voters sneeze and health care reform catches pneumonia The health care law's supporters said they understand the frustration with the mandate,. — “The wrangling on health care reform is far from over”,
- Herman Miller administrative and unique clinical products and our knowledge leadership in healthcare planning and design combine to satisfy the rigors of healthcare environments. — “Herman Miller Healthcare - Herman Miller”,
- Identity management in healthcare was a hot topic at the Smart Card Alliance 9th Annual Smart Cards in Government Conference held last week in Washington. Controlling access to healthcare records, particularly when it comes to consent, was an. — “Healthcare IT News”,
- Healthcare - from WN Network. WorldNews delivers latest Breaking news including World News, U.S., politics, business, entertainment, science, weather and sports news. Search News and archives in 44 languages. — “Healthcare”,
- America's healthcare industry is on virtually everybody's mind today. Chase's dedicated industry specialists' work to understand the challenges and opportunities of each healthcare industry segment. — “Chase Commercial Banking - Healthcare”,
related images for healthcare
- with mandated socialized medicine in America Here s an organization you ll be required to know backwards and forwards if you hope to get treatment or prescriptions in the new USSA In addition to the complication the bill would increase unemployment among small businesses by about 10 percent as 10 percent of payroll will be directed to mandated healthcare costs or
- Note CMS defines each as follows Out of pocket payments includes direct spending by consumers for all healthcare goods and services including coinsurance deductibles and any amounts not
- healthcare jpg
- A little Visio for ya all The democrat s health care plan H T Drudge
- healthcare JPG
- healthcare bmp
- Print This Post House Set to Vote on Healthcare Bill Saturday Despite rumors that Democrats may not yet have the 218 votes needed to pass an historic healthcare reform bill this weekend floor debate on the bill will begin in earnest on Saturday A vote
- systems ELEMENTS and its alliance of healthcare partners strive to provide products and applications that enhance staff effectiveness and the overall patient visitor experience
- Healthcare 01
- Healthcare Solutions PatientCentered gif
- I ve been hospitalised three times the longest spell was for almost three weeks when I almost died from blood poisoning My mother was in and out of hospital having chemotherapy and tests
- healthcare dtl jpg
- Damage Perceived Total Respondents
- Arise and be healed by MY single payer long lines unable to get coverage if you re over fifty universal health care plan
- A couple of things are perhaps worth pointing out The Healthcare sector has a large group of quoted companies that are clearly in the bottom left of the graph compared to the bulk of the distribution I assume that many of these are R D
- 43 0517 MALO Healthcare 022 slideshow main prod affiliate 71 jpg
- Experts in the design of research hospital and long term care facilities Read More
- healthcare jpg
- cup jpg
- In Brooklin Maine population 2000 they support Obama s Health Plan
- News Link http cloudfront mediamatters org static images item healthcare flowchart 900 jpg Organizational Flowchart Of Conservative Media s Misinformation Plan
- healthcare png
- healthcare jpg
- whip up hysteria criminalize difference of opinion report dissenters to flag whitehouse gov Category Uncategorized | Comments Off Tags
- The National Health Expenditure NHE is projected to nearly double between 2006 and 2015 with healthcare expected to account for 20 percent of GDP by 2015
- Also in the photograph are Mr Donal O Rourke Cathaoirleach of the FETAC Council and Mr Stan McHugh Chief Executive of FETAC Above FETAC graduates with their certificates in Healthcare Support and Retail Operations Pictured from left to right are Anna Szarata
- Good dinner after a harsh Nuggets loss
- has good shot at pulling that stock with it William O Neill suggests 40 of a stock s prove movement is a function of its industry group s movement With that in mind Technology and healthcare are doing quite well In fact they re the only two sectors large cap anyway to boast any gains over the last four weeks Technology stocks gained an average of 5 7 and
- Healthcare Best on Health 1800 11 8899 Dr Batras 1800 11 6767 GlaxoSmithKline 1800 22 8797
- healthcare jpg
- healthcare jpg
- Healthcare jpg
- Death to Diabetes Family Healthcare Costs
- 1 healthcare jpg
- Home by BigFurHat December 30 2009 09 22 America Chicago 3 Comments
- quite another to have them hear the same from a fellow American who has mortgaged his house to the hilt to pay for an operation Here is an example of what the story bank will be like To receive email notifications of new posts from MarioPiperniDotCom click on Subscribe
- only US Health Care Reform Photoshop Contest Polling for the favorite finalist stopped at 11 59 PM on 11 Dec 2009 and like American Idol the blog o sphere tallied the most votes for Taking Care of the Healthcare Pest submitted by Elisabeth of Peidmont Healthcare
- AAPC Conference MGMA Conference Las Vegas NV 2009 San Diego CA 2008
- Healthcare Charts by PerotCharts Sixty percent of the private insurance healthcare dollar goes toward physician and hospital services and four*** percent goes toward both prescription drugs and administrative costs
related videos for healthcare
- Auto-Tune the News #9: Nobel. health care. United Nations. presidents and prime ministers sing in harmony. Love and happiness abounds. Donations: Lyrics HC: Tun tun tun tun tun tun tun tun Seamos un tilín mejores Y un poco menos egoístas Tun tun tun tun tun tun tun tun Huele a esperanza FR: In this common endeavor Huele a esperanza GB: All of us work together HC: Tun tun tun tun tun tun tun tun BO: We must embrace a new era of engagement Because the time has come UN Choir: To smell the hope! GB: For growth to be sustained It has to be shared UN Choir: ohhh, We can smell the hope! BO: The time has come UN Choir: To smell a better world!! FR: A better world to live in for future generations everywhere. AG: Don't get sick That's right, don't get sick If you have insurance, don't get sick If you don't have insurance, don't get sick If you're sick, don't get sick Just don't get sick That's the Republicans' health care plan CC: He has a chart AG: An angry chart CC: A chart that helps us learn! AG: ooh ooh ah ah If you get sick in America, die quickly That's right--the Republicans want you to die quickly if you get sick AG: I agree! CC: He agrees! AG: Angrily! CC: Cuz he's angry! KO: Afford to live? Are we at that point? Are we so heartless? How can we not be united against death? Us: My BFF Gilgamesh knows eternal life's an impossible quest The resources exist for your father and mine to get the same treatment Us: Yeah, we're in agreement But first we gotta lay down some All: High speed rail Us: Bail out some ...
- Healthcare - where are we headed? Patients, diseases and healthcare are changing - and this affects your health. © 2010 Novartis AG
- Video Game Health Care Bill See our videos a month earlier at and follow us on http
- Kathy Castor - Healthcare Town Hall Meeting in Tampa - 8/6 This video was taken by my wife at the Tampa Town Hall Meeting on August 6th, 2009. Visit this site for the truth: Kathy Castor's union thugs beat up a guy (in the green shirt - evidence 3 and shut the doors to prevent the opposing opinions from being heard. She then proceeded leave, not taking any questions, because "she couldn't hear." Translation: she doesn't have answers 'cause she hasn't read the House bill. There are other videos of citizens who accidentally made it into the hall through the back door before the event because people thought they were union. Castor's constituents were basically banned from the event because they picked a small venue and stacked the audience beforehand. .
- Healthcare Crisis Short video piece exposing the US healthcare crisis. How has this healthcare crisis affected you?? Tell your story with POWER's Healthcare Survey: On Tuesday June 10, 2008 POWER held a very successful Healthcare Truth Commission where fif*** people from throughout our community presented testimonies about how the healthcare crisis has affected their lives. The results were powerful and moving. To learn more, please visit: This video was produced by POWER's Video Committee. Includes the song "Healthcare Justice!," written & performed by Colette Washington; please visit:
- Weight Bias in Health Care Overweight and obese patients frequently feel stigmatized in health care settings, and face stereotypes and prejudice from health care providers. These stigmatizing experiences (also called 'weight bias') jeopardize patients' emotional and physical health. The Rudd Center for Food Policy and Obesity at Yale University () has released this new video in response to a growing concern about weight bias in health care. The video, hosted by celebrity and activist Emme and featuring Rudd Center experts including Dr. Rebecca Puhl and Dr. Kelly Brownell, uses expert commentary and dramatic representation to increase awareness of bias and stigma that overweight and obese patients encounter in health care. Equally importantly, the video presents a range of practical strategies to help providers reduce bias in their clinical practice, and to optimize the health care experience for their overweight and obese patients.
- BILL MOYERS JOURNAL | Bill Moyers on Health Care | PBS . A Bill Moyers essay. Bill Moyers Journal airs Fridays at 9 pm -- check local listings.
- Unruly Republicans Disrupt Health Care Debate
- Public Healthcare
- Pros & Cons of the Health Care Reform Bill Vote for TYT Once A Day: (3/22/10 - 4/11/10)
- THE TEA PARTY & THE CIRCUS - Final Healthcare Reform Protest PLEASE HELP US SHARE THIS VIDEO. On March 16, 2010, Tea Partiers from around the country gathered (in disappointing numbers) in front of the Capitol building for their final protest against health care reform. Also in town, appropriately, was Barnum & Bailey's actual circus. The protestors voiced their usual conspiratorial concerns about healthcare reform: that it was a government takeover and more government, of course, equals less freedom; that it would euthanize seniors too expensive to treat; and that the bill would sink the nation into irrecoverable debt, despite its actually reducing the deficit by more than $100-billion over the next ten years. Averse to facts, no one interviewed was able to cite evidence for their false beliefs about the reform proposal, and instead suggested we seek the "truth" from Glenn Beck and Fox News. THE PROPOSAL The healthcare reform proposal being advanced in congress, while imperfect, would bring long overdue changes to a broken system. Far from being rushed, the proposals that make up this reform have been debated for years, and this congress has been working on a bill for many months. It's time for an up or down vote on reform. The proposal will expand healthcare access to over 30-million uninsured Americans, make healthcare more affordable for everyone, hold insurance companies more accountable, end discrimination against Americans with pre-existing conditions, and help stabilize our budget and economy by reducing the deficit by over ...
- ObamaCare Yay Or Nay? The Truth About Canada! Subscribe! New video every Thursday Featured Sites: www.imao.us mypetjawa.mu.nu www.barking-
- Dirty Little Secret - Universal Healthcare? Social Security? All of the other Nations with universal health care systems are not on the verge of Bankruptcy. We are... In fact we owe them money because our own Federal reserve can't even print enough money for this government to spend. We have problems to fix before we create more for future generations Health care, Social Security, Medicaid, David Walker, 60 minutes, Vote Ron Paul!
- Pandering for Healthcare! Check out todays new vloggity!!!: bit.ly [[Click more info to see all links]] I've been on the fence about healthcare for a while. Just some view points and humor because in the end its less of what something stands for, and more on whether it has been marketed well. Love to know what you think, good or bad. -Phil Everything Else that mattered: The Geek Squad comes up with a great business model. Offer services that don't actually exist!!!: bit.ly The HealthCare Bill via lib and con sources bc Im really fair and balanced :-p HuffPosts version: huff.to Fox News version: bit.ly Most obvious marketing ploy video EVER!...but you wont mind: bit.ly
- Alan Grayson on the GOP Health Care Plan: "Don't Get Sick! And if You Do Get Sick, Die Quickly!"' This is Rep. Alan Grayson discussing the GOP plan for health care. Part one, don't get sick. Part two, if you do get sick... Part three, die quickly.
- Healthcare Reform Bill Is Weak - Vote NO Vote TYT everyday through 1/15/10 @ : Watch more at Follow us on Twitter. http Check Out TYT Interviews
- Health Care Reform: 450000 Doctors Can't Be Wrong The US has a catastrophically fragmented health care system that provides incentives for sick care instead of prevention. The system is in dire need of reform -- reform to save lives, to save families and to save money for both patients and the American health care system. Stand with more than 450000 doctors who support health care reform. Call Congress: (202) 224-3121. Take more action by visiting
- Adorable Puppy Explains Health Care Bill In which John offers a summary of the health care reform bill that just passed the US senate, discussing the insurance exchange market, pre-existing condition clauses, medicare taxes, and other fine points of the still-under-debate bill. Here's a good explanation of how the insurance exchanges will look like: bit.ly Thanks to Alan Lastufka ( ) for the Ben Nelson asshat photo. About abortion: The senate plan works like this: Policies covering abortion would be available in the exchange market (at least in some states), but those plans would have to collect two separate premiums--one covering everything other than abortion, and one for abortion coverage. The subsidy (available to all families making less than about $88000 a year depending on number of kids) would only apply to the non-abortion policy. If this seems like a hilariously stupid distinction, that's because it is. Ultimately, it of course doesn't matter which policy the subsidy goes toward. But then again, every federal program "supports" abortion in some way. For instance, without federally funded highways, it would be impossible for most women to get abortions. All government spending indirectly goes to support all activity in America, but it's ridiculous to say that, for instance, food stamps encourage meth use, even though sometimes people trade meth for food they bought with food stamps. It's equally disingenuous to say that this bill will allow federal funding of abortions, unless you're willing ...
- Rep. Tom Price admonishes govt-takeover of healthcare Rep. Tom Price of Georgia admonishes the Democrat government-takeover of health care. Support a real reform for health care. tom.house.gov rsc.price.house.gov (July 16, 2009)
- Blueprint for Change: Healthcare Barack outlines his policy positions. Visit for more information on his health care plans.
- SHOCK UNCOVERED: Obama IN HIS OWN WORDS saying His Health Care Plan will ELIMINATE private insurance SHOCK UNCOVERED: Obama IN HIS OWN WORDS admitting his Health Care Plan will ELIMINATE private insurance OBAMA AND THE DEMOCRATS HEATH CARE GOAL IS A PUBLIC OPTION THAT WILL ULTIMATELY ELIMINATE PRIVATE EMPLOYER PROVIDED INSURANCE (Obama SEIU forum on health care 3/24/07, Barney Frank, Jan Schakowsky all admitting a public option will put the private insurance industry out of business) *** EMPEROR NEWS (Hat tip to Morgen at Verum Serum for the 2003 clip)
- Your Higher Taxes pay for My healthcare thanks President Obama Healthcare Reform - GloZell Ha ha ha I'm getting healthcare... this is wonderful. So people keep on working. Thanks so much.
- Health Care Reform Thought Bubble The people at used the audio of a video I made to create this amazing Thought Bubble. SUBSCRIBE TO THEM at
- Congressman Ron Paul on Healthcare Having practiced medicine for over 30 years, Congressman Paul gives his perspective on the past and future of medicine in this country, and the effects of government and special interests on quality, costs and access.
- Microsoft Future Vision : Healthcare Taken from the Mix08 presentation by Daniel Makowski (
- France: 'Best' Health Care? The French health care system has been dubbed "the best in the world." David Turecamo finds out why the French can afford to get sick.
- It is Time to Pass Health Care Reform President Obama addresses the House Democratic Caucus and says that the time is now to vote for health care reform for America.
- Health care reform = socialized medicine Schiff Report Video Blog 11/19/09 Also check me out on and
- AARP Town Hall Meeting on Health Care - Dallas, August 4, 2009 AARP isn't comfortable listening to its members, but pretends to represent their interests
- Know the TRUTH about the Government Health Care Bill HR3200 - Key Points Update: Yes the healthcare bill HR3962 passed. Now it's up to us to do all we can to repeal it!! This video is based on HR3200 but it is very closely related to HR3962 with the exception that HR3962 is deemed to be worse yet. If we don't get this bill thrown in the trash where it belongs we can expect to see much if not all of what this video shows us. THE PDF.OF THE BILL HR3200 NOTED AT THE END OF THE VIDEO IS NO LONGER VALID. HERE IS THE UPDATED LINK TO THE PDF. candicemiller.house.gov I am well aware of the typeo in this video, I apologize but It's too late to fix it now. Healthcare is only a powerful stepping stone to their government takeover plan. Open your eyes America, they don't care what "we the people" want or need, they simply want control. Aug. 2009 Original Bill (Video) :This is a point by point description (A guide not the actual reading of the bill!) of the Government Healthcare plan taken from the ACTUAL proposed bill HR3200candicemiller.house.gov Though not opposed to healthcare reform most Americans do not want this KIND of reform which is a dangerous UN-AMERICAN UNCONSTITUTIONAL We want reform that makes sense and that is helpful for all not a destructive death warrant for the unborn and the elderly. We want government to stay out of our personal life decisions period. This is America !!
- Franken Talks Down Angry Mob Follow Dusty Trice on Twitter: I got to witness something really special. About a dozen tea party activists had staked out Sen. Al Franken's booth, and confronted him loudly when he arrived. But within minutes, he'd turned an unruly crowd into a productive conversation on health care. The discussion went from insurance reform, to the public option, to veterans benefits, to cap and trade. He made a few laugh and even told a touching story that moved a few to tears. A whole lot of common ground was found. Read more at Follow me on Twitter: @DustyTrice
- Brave New Films Hits The Healthcare Industry Hard Watch more at
- How to Fix Health Care: Lasik Surgery For The Medical Debate Make no mistake about it. Health care reform is coming. But what's the best way to fix our health care system, which is an inefficient, complicated mess of private actors, third-party payers, public subsidies, and innumerable state and federal regulations? Should we place our faith in the government or in the free market? ObamaCare supporters argue that the answer lies in more government—more subsidies, more regulations, a law mandating individuals buy health-insurance coverage and, of course, more taxes to pay for it all. The alternative is to base reforms on what works in the other five-sixths of the US economy, where choice and competition increase quality and drive down prices over time. Can a market-based health care system work? We can begin to answer this question by looking at Lasik, a medical procedure that's not covered by health insurance. And has gotten better—and cheaper—over time. "How to Fix Health Care" proposes three simple reforms that will put us on a path to a health-care system that's better, more affordable, and more accessible. And get this—these market-based reforms can be implemented without creating new government programs or raising taxes. Approximately 8.30 minutes. Produced by Paul Feine and Meredith Bragg. Hosted by Nick Gillespie. For downloadable versions of this and other videos, go to reason.tv
- Pokemon Healthcare: A Psychology Test Testing people's listening ability has never been so awesome.
- IF AIR TRAVEL WORKED LIKE HEALTH CARE FASTEN YOUR SEATBELTS--IT'S GOING TO BE A BUMPY FLIGHT.
- John Stossel: Insurance Makes Healthcare Far More Expensive John Stossel makes the case that we should pay for own healthcare. What a shocking notion!
- Congressman Mike Rogers' opening statement on Health Care reform in Washington DC Congressman Rogers' makes his opening statement on Health Care reform legislation that is under debate in Congress.
- You Choose '08 Spotlight: Ron Paul on Healthcare This is Day 3 of our YouChoose '08 Spotlight week. Throughout this week we will be featuring a new video every day of presidential candidate Ron Paul talking about different issues. Please submit your questions, comments or your positions on the issues by posting your video comments on our video pages. (Posted August 3, 2007)
- Universal Health Care Message to Americans From Canadian Doctors & Health Care Experts Canadian Doctors for Medicare hosted a celebration of Medicare in Canada. The speakers included Roy Romanow, former Saskatchewan Premiere and Commissioner on Health Care in Canada. They tell Americans that Canadian universal health care works and encourage Americans to implement a single payer universal health care system. The video also features Dr. Steven Lewis a health policy and research consultant, Dr. Danielle Martin, Dr. Ryan Meili and Dr. Robert Woolard representing the Canadian Doctors for Medicare and Linda Silas President of the Canadian Federation of Nurses Unions.
- Ted Kennedy on Health Care Senator Edward Kennedy speaks passionately about trying to get health care reform passed during his career. In this video he talks about his own family's struggles in the past with sickness and injury, and now he faces a battle of his own with cancer.
twitter about healthcare
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about healthcare
“We've been so impressed by a number of our traveling nurses who currently blog, that we thought we'd encourage more of our Aya Healthcare community to start documenting their travels. Here are some suggestions if you are interested in starting up:”
— Aya Healthcare Blog,
“Keeping the Healthcare industry up to date on all regulations and best practices”
— Healthcare Blog,
“Guaranteed Healthcare Blog. Working for Guaranteed Healthcare on the Single-payer model Disparities within the U. S. health care system result in serious impacts on access to”
— Guaranteed Healthcare Blog | Guaranteed Healthcare,
“Your Health Care Blog Add a HealthCare.gov badge to your website. Copy & paste the code of the badge you want to use into your website or blog”
— HealthCare Notes - Newsroom | HealthCare.gov, healthcare.gov
“A blog for patients and providers to connect and discuss current healthcare news, emerging trends and also find out about 's offering”
— PriceDoc Talk | A Healthcare Blog,
“Getting your masters in nursing to change the health care system. we've been looking at their overall healthcare benefit packages to evaluate”
— Consumer Directed Healthcare, healthcare-
“Blog. mHealth in the Enterprise Set to Explode. November 22, 2010 John Moore. The rapid adoption of smartphones and now touch-screen tablets (e.g., iPad) by clinicians will trigger enormous Maine's regional extension center held a forum for healthcare providers last week and one physician, who”
— Blog | Healthcare IT News,
“Axsium Group is a leading Workforce Management consulting firm. Focused exclusively on Workforce Management, our clients are supported by industry professionals and Workforce Management experts”
— Axsium Group Blog " Healthcare,
“The New England Journal of Medicine meets Wired. Online journal and social network focused on health care news, technology, new research, trends and policy issues, authored by top health experts and specialists on the business of healthcare”
— The Health Care Blog,
“WhiteHouse.gov is the official web site for the White House and President Barack Obama, the 44th President of the United States. This site is a source for information about the President, White House news and policies, White House history, and”
— The White House Blog: Health Care | The White House, whitehouse.gov