- Handmade definition, made by hand, rather than by machine: See more. — “Handmade | Define Handmade at ”,
- Discover handmade crafts, accessories and gifts from HGTV experts. Learn how to make these items or browse beautiful pictures of handmade crafts, jewelry, pottery and more. — “Handmade Jewelry, Accessories, Crafts, Gifts and Decorations”,
- Buy handmade, Jewelry Watches items on eBay. Find great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Collectibles items and get what you want now!. — “handmade items - Get great deals on Jewelry Watches, Clothing”,
- Website devoted to buying and selling handmade country crafts on the internet. — “Buy Crafts and Sell Crafts Online :: Handmade Catalog”,
- Shop for handmade. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “handmade - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- Handmade Manufacturers & Handmade Suppliers Directory - Find a Handmade Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Handmade Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Handmade-Handmade Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Buy and Sell Handmade Crafts, is the premier Artisan Marketplace. — “ - Premier handmade marketplace to buy & sell”,
- Your home of beautifully handmade ceramics, jewelry, paper products and much much more. — “Artisan Warehouse - All Handmade, All The Time”,
- handmade ( ) adj. Made or prepared by hand rather than by machine. Tutor's tip: The knitted sweaters were "handmade" (made by hand, not by machine) by the queen's "handmaid" (female servant). — “handmade: Definition from ”,
- Shop for handmade at Target. Choose from Handmade Home (Original) (Paperback), Handmade Beginnings (Hardcover) and other products. — “handmade : Target Search Results”,
- Definition of handmade in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of handmade. Pronunciation of handmade. Translations of handmade. handmade synonyms, handmade antonyms. Information about handmade in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “handmade - definition of handmade by the Free Online”,
- "Handmade with lots of love just for you" 52807. Ece in Turkey / eceninatolyesi.blogspot. Subscribe to the Buy Handmade newsletter. The Handmade Consortium. About. Put a badge on. — “Buy Handmade - Make Your Pledge To Buy Handmade Goods”,
- Directory of ceramics, leather goods, historical armor, wooden craft, toys, porcelain, and other handmade goods. — “”,
- Handmade crafts from over 1,000 artists. Jewelry, cards, wearbles, art, and recycled items. Each artists operates an independent store. will pay 100% of the listing fees for Handmade Products and reSupplies™. — “ShopHandmade - Rewarding Creativity”,
- Handmade Paper is our specialty. Superstore offering over 3,000 varieties of handmade and decorative papers. — “Handmade Paper Superstore!”, handmade-paper.us
- Offers fine Japanese Samurai swords for the beginning collector and museum quality pieces for collectors and investors. — “Handmade Sword”,
- Shop for handmade ceramics online. — “Handmade Ceramics”,
- Marketplace for handmade products. Buy and sell crafts, housewares, clothing, accessories, art, needlecraft, and other work by independent artists. — “Etsy - Buy and Sell All Things Handmade”,
- Handmade Artists' Shop is a community of crafters and artists that have joined together to sell their handmade creations!. — “Handmade Artists' Shop”,
- HandMade in America is a non-profit organization promoting craft and culture for community and economic development in western North Carolina. HandMade Getaways are travel packages that include overnight accommodations at local Inns or B&B's, and. — “Handmade in America”,
- 100% Handmade Unique Craft Tattoo Machine Gun Shader and Liner 0359-0125-JL-053 Handmade Unique Latest Steel Handmade Tattoo Machine Gun Shader and Liner 0359-0125-JL-186 - Golden. — “Handmade”,
- Jeni from Charming Necessities is a wife, a mom of two handsome boys and beautiful twin girls and a gifted handmade artist! Inspired by her family she creates. — “Adorable Handmade Finds For Mom, Baby & Kids from Charming”,
related videos for handmade
- How To Make Handmade Embellished Gift Boxes - LMC 19 Corinne Bradd shows Kate Hemmings how to make cute little boxes using the funky card kit from Let's Make Cards. This colourful selection of embellishments will have you creating stylish decorations in no time!
- Hand made Marbles rolling. Pi-Tha-Go-La-Switch! from Aichi Japan.
- Handmade Portraits: Birdhouseaccents Read the full article on Etsy's blog It took Fred Jakubiec from Birdhouseaccents 25 years before he made building birdhouses his full-time job. It was well worth the wait. After 13 years as Area Supervisor at various fast food establishments, a stint at a steel mill and years of driving for Fed Ex, Fred decided working for other people just wasn't fun anymore.
- Etsy: The Handmade's Tale We made this electronic press kit (EPK as they say in tha biz) recently at the Etsy Labs in Brooklyn. It gives press people (and anybody else really!) a sense of what we do at Etsy and what our mission is. Several sellers are featured in it, including KateBlack, DewonaPetal, and 1aeon. It was a lot of fun to make, thanks to , the production company we worked with. Check out for more news about Etsy and the handmade world...
- How to make your own Handmade Ornament "Snowflake Wreath Ornament" Every year I make a tutorial on one handmade ornament, this year I am going Viral! Here is a pretty and EASY to make "Snowflake Wreath" ornament, Beautiful as a gift tag or on a tree! Please do share if you make one! You can find more information and other ideas on my blog Thanks for watching! ~Pinky helmar, fiskars "purple cows" crafts scrapbooking bazzill "paper crafts" ornaments "snowflake ornaments" snowflakes stickles ranger, christmas ornaments, christmas ideas, christmas crafts, Christmas,
- Making handmade soap from natural and organic ingredients (soap making process) Here is the "part 2" video to my first video about "making" all natural and organic "soap". I hope that you watch both back to back so you get the full "soap making" process that I use when I create my "all natural" and "organic" handmade (soaps), right in my own kitchen!! The first video can be seen here The guy interviewing me in the video is "Robert Bankston" of The Method Reports, llc, he is an "internet marketing mentor", and the author of "The Method Report", "The Youtube Marketing Course", and a few other titles. His books teach people how to use the many free and effective resources there are online to market and promote both "online" and "real world" businesses. "Video Marketing" (using videos to market a product, website, or service) has quickly become the platinum standard in marketing, and this video is evidence of my desire and action taken to "drive traffic" and increase sales to my handmade "health" and beauty product website, If you are interested in increasing the traffic and sales on your website, you NEED to learn video marketing! Robert Bankston can be contacted through his Youtube channel http or his website Thanks for watching, and please rate my video(s), leave me a comment, and SUBSCRIBE to get the new videos I am releasing! BEST! Mickey Dye-Ishikawa (the soap maker) Things From Home, inc http
- Introduction of handmade vegetable musical instruments I introduce the vegetable musical instruments made this time. There are eight kinds of vegetable musical instruments. Please enjoy various sounds. subtitles Then, let's introduce the vegetable musical instruments that can have been done this time. It is a carrot ocarina first. And, it is an ocarina of a white radish in Japan that can have done this time. The octave is geted down from the carrot ocarina. The broccoli ocarina was made. A good sound is not heard because only such a broccoli was obtained this time. And, a carrot ocarina of the slide type and this carrot ocarina is different the sound hole. When the breath is put here, something is heard. It shaped ..so... The paprika was punctured. When the breath is put here, such a sound is heard. It is an owl. Carrot panpipe. When the breath is put in this, such a sound is heard. Similary asparagus panpipe was made. However, a good sound is not heard. It is a trumpet of the cucumber and the paprika in the end. There were musical instruments that looked alike also in the vegetable orchestra. Moreover, when musical instruments can be done, I introduces it. Thank you.
- HAND MADE GUM PASTE ROSES USING NO CUTTERS: FONDANT SUGAR FLOWERS MAKING & CAKE DECORATING www.cakincrazy.tv How to make quick & easy GUM PASTE & FONDANT ROSES USING NO CUTTERS OR MODELLING TOOLS .....New sugarcraft modelling ideas...HOW TO MAKE SUGAR ROSES & FLOWERS USING GUM PASTE / FONDANT ICING / SUGAR PASTE Check out www.cakincrazy.tv for cake decorating ideas with David Cakes, Ed & Gosia sharing their passion for creative cake art and sugarcraft ! The cake decorating team of David Cakes, Edward Windsor and Gosia Dusko USE NO CUTTERS OR MODELLING TOOLS TO MAKE HAND MADE GUM PASTE ROSES, FONDANT ICING ROSES AND SUGAR PASTE ROSES... Featured music soundtrack 'MAYA - The legend of the soul' written, performed & produced by David Cakes
- Lilacs and Lupines #4 ~ Handmade Gift Card Holder
- Handmade Gifts Handmade Gifts by Kim Danger and Uniroyal Tire
- Handmade Weddings More than 50 Crafts to Style and Personalize Your Big Day Handcrafted details are at the heart of a beautiful wedding—adding charm, meaning, and style. In this delightful book, Eunice and Sabrina Moyle, the founders of Hello!Lucky, join forces with stylist Shana Faust to bring you over 50 gorgeous projects. Whether you favor a modern, classic look or a retro, homespun flavor, you'll find plenty of crafts and inspiration suited to your taste—from vintage-key save-the-dates to delicate paper wreaths to silhouette bride and groom signs. At the front of the book you'll find guidance on choosing a look, sourcing materials, and working out timelines. Then, each of the 50 projects are fully explained with photos, how-to diagrams, and step-by-step directions. Clever, creative, and budget-friendly, Handmade Weddings is the perfect handbook for the bride looking to style her day her way. Eunice Moyle and Sabrina Moyle co-founded Hello!Lucky in 2003 with a vintage Vandercook printing press. They are also the co-authors of Handmade Hellos. They both live in San Francisco. Shana Faust is a freelance stylist and the former Deputy Style Editor of Martha Stewart Weddings. She lives in New York City. Joseph De Leo is a food and still life photographer based in New York City. His work has appeared in numerous books and magazines.
- Handmade Portraits: MV Knits Read the full article on Etsy's blog. This video was featured on YouTube! After quitting her day job in Los Angeles and moving to Martha's Vineyard, a quiet island off the Massachusetts coast, Susan Gibbs aka MVKnits had a great idea. She started Martha's Vineyard Fiber Farm and figured out how to make a living making yarn. Why not use the local food movement's model of Community Supported Agriculture (CSA) and apply it to a yarn harvest? Shareholders pay for a share in the yarn harvest as a way to support a local farm (or in this case, a local farm supported through the internet) and in return they get weekly updates, photos from the farm, an invitation to the shearing and ultimately a share of the yarn. Etsian Tara Young aka weirdwolf headed to Martha's Vineyard to visit Susan Gibbs and her fiber farm. Music by Barry London and Charlie Parr. Check out the Handmade Portrait video playlist:
- hand Made vacation journal Back in the day I made my own paper. Somewhere in a rate I have a stack of fantastic paper that I made. OF that paper that I made I made this journal. It's probably one of the first books I ever made that is more than one signature. It is a horrible representation of bookbinding. I had no idea what I was doing and sort of tossed it together. We had a little wiener dog and he ate the binding. Literally chewed it off. It was full and fluffy and had long strands of raffia trailing off the spine, in several colors. Somehow the journal survived the ravages of that evil little dog's teeth and chronicle's a week long vacation I took in Maine, on a lake without electricity or running water. It was one of the best and cheapest vacations I ever took and still to this day when my partner and I discuss vacations this one comes up for it's sheer relaxation.
- Handmade Nation Trailer This is a documentary about contemporary independent craft in America. I'm featured in this movie, and in the companion book that is now out on Princeton Architectural Press! The DVD is out November of 2009!
- Handmade Portraits: Sunny Rising Leather Read the full article on Etsy's blog Allison Sattinger aka Sunny Rising Leather has had the nickname "Sunny" ever since she was a kid. And when you watch this video you'll know why: Allison just glows with warmth and goodness. She learned to tool leather in 2004 with her first pair of cuffs that read "Let me be (L) that light ...(R) "Let me be that light." And she still strives to be that light with everything she does from crafting her beautiful leather goods, to singing with her angelic voice, to silversmithing jewelry, to being an inspiration for artisans wanting to quit their day jobs. Allison takes this old tradition of leather tooling and makes it her own with her signature koi fish necklaces and her custom made leather bags. Check out the Handmade Portrait video playlist:
- Handmade Baby Accessories and Gift Ideas + Giveaway! Follow me on Twitter **Excuse my voice** I was really tired at the time of filming. Breastfeeding Beauty - Breastfeeding Support Group _____________________ Babys Breath Handmade ********************* _____________________ Etsy Shop The Strappy I used The Strappy at Disneyland and it was the best thing I could have brought!! Facebook Page:
- Tara Books - The handmade book process tara books handmade book-making process
- MINUIT ROCKS!!!! (handmade sweets) 'Minuit Rocks' peppermint sweets handmade by cute guys in front of your very eyes at STICKY, Bondi Junction, Sydney, Australia for the band MINUIT (minweeee) !! To the tune ' A Room Full of Cute' from The Guards Themselves album by Minuit
- Glass Blowing make a hand made glass tobacco pipe lattachino (how it's made)Matt Baker Blows a simple lattachino ,for embelishing a clear Pyrex spoon using the lampworking technique Perfect for intermediate beginners"do not attempt this unless you have a clear knowledge of glass blowing safety!" thanks
- TODD OLDHAM'S HANDMADE MODERN - CHARLEY HARPER ESSAY TODD TALKS WITH ONE OF HIS FAVORITE ARTISANS CHARLEY HARPER. (2005)
- Russia Today: Handmade helicopter Russian engineer comes up with own autogyro design
- My all "natural" and "organic" handmade goats milk soap, "Goat in the Patchouli patch" is the website for more pictures and information on handmade soaps with goatsmilk, natural and organic ingredients and essential oils. Great for gift baskets! All my soaps and other natural and organic products are made by hand during each stage, to ensure the highest quality soaps are sent to YOU! check my website for information about all the natural and organic health and beauty ingredients we include in our soap, and email me if you have any questions! BEst regards, Mickey Dye-Ishikawa Things From Home, Inc. Asheville, North Carolina
- Handmade Portraits: Wood Mosaics Read the full article on Etsy's blog. Robin and Kathy Tucker of Wood Mosaics stopped working in town back in 1986. After Robin's intricate wood-inlayed work was featured in The Best of Missouri Hands catalog and commissioned by Ralston Purina, they were on their way to full time crafting. Influenced by Amish quilt patterns, Robin's excellent woodworking uses exotic natural woods that range from Satinwood from Sri Lanka to Purpleheart from Central and South America. All of the wood is completely natural, with only a clear finish added to punctuate the beauty of the wood's innate color. See more of the Tucker's beautiful designs at their Etsy shop: Check out the Handmade Portrait video playlist:
- Romanian Master Violin Maker Gliga - Handmade Violins Visit for more information on Gliga's instruments.
- Handmade Mini Palette Ok, lets take a quick break from airbrushing classes, and do CRAFTS! woot woot! Perfect for this holiday season (and any occasion, really) heres a How-to on making a perfect gift for someone with your personal touch! The basic is given, add your own touch to it. Bling it, add sparkles, etc. This handmade mini palette will definitely be desired by your friends and family. EnJoy! *FTC required disclosure: 1. The holiday card shown in the beginning was given to me by a friend (do I have to really disclose?) 2. All other materials used are bought 3. NO - no one paid me to make this video 4. NO - I am not affiliated with the manufacturers/retailers of the products featured
- hand made greeting cards
- Handmade Journals : Handmade Leather Journal Tips After assembling a handmade leather journal, discover different ways to decorate leather journals. Learn to make handmade leather journals with tips from a craft specialist in this free video about how to make journals. Expert: Lori Fox Bio: Lori Fox is a craft specialist. She has been making handmade journals for several years. Filmmaker: Louis Nathan
- Handmade Papermaking This is my BUS215 (Business Feasibility and Management Concepts) group's business project on handmade papermaking using technology developed by Leslie Westerlund to produce smooth handmade paper
- TODD OLDHAM AND AMY SEDARIS ON HANDMADE MODERN TODD SHOWS AMY HOW TO MAKE TINY DECOUPAGE TABLES. (2005)
- Edward Green Handmade Shoes from England Edward Green has been hand crafting the finest shoes in England since 1890. His reputation was founded on the skill of his craftsmen and his belief in excellence. Today the highest standards remain with each pair of Edward Green shoes being mostly handmade, using only the finest quality calfskin. Each pair takes several weeks to make and many skilled craftsmen are involved.
- Handmade Portraits: Mimi Kirchner Read the full article on Etsy's blog. Mimi Kirchner, aka mck254, spent twenty years "being distracted" by ceramics before she discovered her true calling, making dolls. Mimi's childhood was spent surrounded by crafting materials. Her mother was an avid seamstress interested in high fashion, and she collected an endless array of gorgeous fabrics over the course of her life. After her mother's passing, Mimi decided she wanted to make something out of her mother's legacy. Thus was the beginning of Mimi's doll making career.
- 75 Handmade Gift Ideas, Threadbanger Corinne searched ETSY for 75 amazing handmade gifts. 1. 2. http 3. 4. http 5. 6. http 7. Batzie09 8. http 9. 10. http 11. 12. http 13. cindydevore.etsy.c...
- Handmade Portraits: Bruce Metcalf See the article on Etsy's blog: The Storque, for more information. Bruce Metcalf has dedicated almost forty years of his life to the creation and historiography of American Studio Craft. He makes his exquisite jewelry with the utmost care and precision. On average most of the pieces take two months to create, whereas some take years before he perfects the final nuances. After stints as sociology and archeology majors, Metcalf found himself transferring to the jewelry department during college in the 1970. It was a bold move because the crafts weren't highly regarded within the fine art establishment at that time. However, the move felt right, and studio craft is where Metcalf has stayed ever since. Etsian Tara Young aka weirdwolf met with Metcalf in his studio in Philadelphia to talk about American Studio Craft, alt craft and the intersection of acedemia and the craft movement. Attribution Non-commercial Share Alike - please repost this video! Check out the Handmade Portrait video playlist:
- Handmade Nation: stop animated opening title sequence Here are the stats: The opening sequence to Handmade Nation was shot in August 2008 at Radar Studios in Chicago, IL. This is the opening title sequence for the featured length documentary Handmade Nation (to be released in 2009). This sequence of stop animation was in 26 hours over the course of a 2 day "weekend". The original score "Hands On" was composed by Joe Wong and Didier Leple (), vocals by Annie Killelea and Zach Peiper. For more information about Handmade Nation (book and documentary) visit ***** Director: Sam Macon Art Director: Faythe Levine Producer: Jonah Mueller Creative Assistant: Annie Simeone Original Music:
- Cisma - Handmade (via. www.digitaldj.jp
- How to Make Nylon Flower (Stocking flower Tulip) - Handmade, DIY, howto craft Please go to for books and supplies Facebook: If you want a hobby that is fun and rewarding, cheap and easy to start. Handmade nylon flower ( stocking flowers ) is an easy to learn craft, Do it yourself, you will be so impressed by the result. we also have more HowTo videos... Calla Lily, Water Lily, Daisy, Magnolia, Rose, Rose Brooch, Rose Choker, Peony and more... go to for supplies and books
- Making Handmade natural and organic soaps (goats milk and glycerin "soap" making) Please enjoy this first of 5 videos that show you the process of "making soap" by hand in your kitchen out of the finest all natural and organic ingredients. The soap maker featured in this video is Mickey Dye-Ishikawa of Asheville "North Carolina". Mickey has been working in the "health food" industry for 12 years, and has been making artisan handmade soaps for the past 4 years or more! Her products are unique in a craft (soap making) where anyone can buy the basic raw material to make soap. While many of the well known "handmade soap" companies out there make good products, many of them also cut corners by using inferior ingredients in the name of cutting costs to mass produce their products. Mickey believes that everyone SHOULD be able to use soaps that are made only with the highest quality natural and organic ingredients available, so thats exactly what she uses to make her soaps! This video series about Mickey Dye-Ishikawa and her handmade soaps, and her company "Things From Home, inc" is a "joint venture" project between her and (Robert Bankston) of "The Method Reports, llc" where they are working together to "increase her sales" online using the techniques of the "Video Marketing" program written by Robert early this year, "The Youtube Marketing Course". Video Marketing is the fastest growing way for small and large businesses alike to increase their reach and boost sales and traffic to their websites for FREE. It takes alot more than ...
- Handmade in America: Sam Maloof, 1982 Interviewer: Barbaralee Diamonstein-Spielvogel Part of the Diamonstein-Spielvogel Video Archive in the Duke University Libraries: library.duke.edu 1982 (VC 2044)
- Handmade Paper Making Operation in Kathmandu, Nepal - Art Life w/ Pangeality Productions This video was produced by Sorry I failed to show what the raw lokta plant and the cooking process looks like but here I show how the pulp is converted into actual sheets of paper. If you like this video, there are many more from around the world on my channel at http To follow my work, become a fan on Facebook at
- How to Make Unique Handmade Arts & Crafts : Handmade Tin Can Craft Project How to make a tin can handmade craft project in thisfree arts and crafts video taught by an expert. Expert: passportt Bio: Melody has been involved in almost all forms of art medium since she was about 2 years old. She has been painting in mixed media for as long as she can remember. Filmmaker: Daron Stetner
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about handmade
“Awesome Handmade: The Hyperbolic Crochet Coral Reef. November 26th, 7. Juxtapoz Handmade, $29.95. Posted in Favorite Things, Gift Guides | 1 Comment "”
— Renegade Blog,
“Thanks to everyone who entered to win a wintry handmade book from Parkside Harmony. One pretty little red birds handmade book coming your way. Go check your email for”
— indie | handmade,
“The Storque: Etsy's superblog, geared toward Etsy members and readers interested in the handmade lifestyle”
— Etsy Blog,
“there are times when i wish that this was part style blog. i'm in the middle in a hand-me-down, handmade snow white costume that my cousin jenny (right) had worn years”
— Pangea Handmade,
“Find great and popular handmade from all around the web. Arts & Crafts Buzz is the official blog for virtual craft show”
— Shop Popular Handmade | Arts & Crafts Buzz,
“Welcome to the official Facebook Page of Handmade Artists' Forum. Get exclusive content and interact with Handmade Artists' Forum right from Facebook. Join Facebook to create your own Page or to start connecting with friends”
— Handmade Artists' Forum | Facebook,
“One of my favourite places to head for this sort of inspiration is the Modish Handmade Blog. to the Modish Blog to oogle the finest the handmade world has to”
— ecocessories - blog, blog.ecocessories.ca
“Welcome to our newest blog feature, Oyin Honeylove! We'll be introducing you to fabulous Oyin Customers we love the fancy image Continue reading. the twitter. ads. from the blog. new products! 10:39 am”
— Oyin Handmade – blog,
“NOTICE: This domain name expired on 10/23/2010 and is pending renewal handmade-. Learn how to succeed—in life and online—with straight. talk from Go”
“How to Sell Handmade Jewelry Using Your Blog. If you are trying to sell handmade jewelry, and would like more exposure for your products, try listing some of your creations on a blog. You can write about new designs and keep your customers up”
— How to Sell Handmade Jewelry Using Your Blog | ,