- Full range of uniquely personalised wedding stationery, featuring a sketch of church or other wedding venues. — “Illustrated Wedding Stationery”, wedding-
- Menai Bridge Brass Band Website - latest news, results and photos - Gwefan Band Pres Porthaethwy - newyddion, llyniau a canlyniadau diweddaraf y band At Bangor Rugby Club, the accompanied the North Region's choir in singning the Welsh hymn 'Gwahoddiad'. — “Band accept 'Gwahoddiad' to help out choir”,
- Florence Opulent Red and White DIY Wallet Wedding Invitation Kit (Pack of 10) The pack includes:- 10 Opulent wallet style invitation outers 150mm x 150mm 10 Large Opulent i Welsh including Gwahoddiad Priods, Gwahoddiad Nos, Trefn y Gwasanaeth, Bwydlen, Partneriaeth Sifil. — “Florence Opulent Red and White DIY Wallet Wedding Invitation”,
- Ddiolch at RockFemNotFellas aka “Dan V ”, a hyrwyddwyr 4 invites at agor adroddiad am Demonoid, MDL ydy yn anrhegu ar gerdded 4 Demonoid gwahoddiad chyfundrefn at 4 'n ffodus darllenwyr. Amau 'n Gaead. Random dalmau cenhedlwyd at benderfynu a esbonia furlenni ydy buddugwyr. — “Demonoid Gwahoddiad Chyfundrefn Rhyddha Giveaway " My 'n”,
- Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the GWAHODDIAD / INVITATION. — “Cinio Dathlu 10 mlynedd Datganoli/ Dinner celebrate 10 years”,
- Ac yn awr mi garwn i estyn gwahoddiad caredig i bawb o'r darllenwyr ddod i'r adwy i fod â Dyma, felly'r gwahoddiad cyntaf, yn wir, apêl: a wnewch chi fel unigolion nodi eich. — “ANTI-METRIX: SAIN TATHAN AC ACADEMI HEDDWCH CYMRU”,
- We have a range of Welsh language card making products including wedding stationery. Welsh language options including. Gwahoddiad - Invitation. Gwahoddiad Priodas - Wedding Invitation. Gwahoddiad Nos - Evening Invitation. Trefn y Gwasanaeth - Order of Service. Bwydlen - Menu. — “Welsh : Wholesale Manufacturer of Wedding Stationery, Card”,
- Gwahoddiad. Ar Lan y Môr. Milgi Milgi. Cyfri'r Geifr. Bugeilio'r Gwenith Gwyn. Lleucu Llwyd Gwahoddiad. Mi glywaf dyner lais. yn galw arnaf fi. i ddod a golchi meiau i gyd. yn afon Calfari. Arglwydd, dyma. — “Sing4 " Gwahoddiad”, sing4
- yn sgil y gwahoddiad hwn naill ai o natur sensitif yn fasnachol neu yn gyfrinachol, unrhyw wybodaeth a ddarperir ganddo yn sgil y gwahoddiad hwn yn wybodaeth sensitif. — “GWAHODDIAD I DENDRO Y Sioe Frenhinol a'r Ffair Aeaf Rhagarweiniad”, s4
- Gerard Cousins - Classical Guitarist and Composer. "Itï¿½s just fantastic, I defy anybody not to be moved by this version of Gwahoddiad" Frank Hennessey, BBC RADIO WALES. — “Gerard Cousins | Welsh Guitarist and Composer”,
- Cor Meibion Caernarfon Male Voice Choir area one of the most successful welsh choirs who are based in Caernarfon, North Wales Beth am roi gwahoddiad i'r Côr i gadw cyngerdd?. — “Cor Meibion Caernarfon Male Voice Choir”,
- Mi glywaf dyner lais, Yn galw arnaf fi, I ddod a golchi meiau gyd. Yn afon Calfari. Yr Iesu syn fy ngwadd, I dderbyn gydai saint, Ffydd, gobaith, Cariad pur a Hedd,. — “Gwahoddiad - Raymond's Folk Song Page”,
- Gwahoddiad was originally the English hymn "I hear thy welcome voice", the words and tune The Welsh version Gwahoddiad, written by Calvinistic Methodist minister and musician Rev. — “Gwahoddiad - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Gwahoddiad (I Hear Thy Welcome Voice), song Composer: Welsh Traditional Albums with Complete Performances of the Work Title Date From the Valleys: The. — “Gwahoddiad (I Hear Thy Welcome Voice), song: Information from”,
- Gerard Cousins music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Gerard Cousins on Yahoo! Music Welsh Guitarist Gerard Cousins plays his own arrangement of the famous Hymn tune Gwahoddiad. — “Gerard Cousins on Yahoo! Music”,
- Listen to and buy Gerard Cousins music on CD Baby. Download or buy the CD Hiraeth - Celtic Guitar Music from Wales by Gerard Cousins on the independent record store by musicians for musicians. Gwahoddiad is a favourite Welsh hymn sung by male voice choirs throughout the land. — “Gerard Cousins | Hiraeth - Celtic Guitar Music from Wales”,
- GwahoddiadDyma gôr meibion o ardal Treffynnon, Sir y Fflint, yn canu'r emyn Methodistaidd enfawr, 'Gwahoddiad', mewn neuadd ysgol gynradd ar bwys Mostyn ym m. — “YouTube - Gwahoddiad”,
- Gwahoddiad Lawnsio. Ysgol y Gymraeg Gwasg Gomer Cyhoeddiadau Barddas. Gwahoddiad i Lawnsio. Dictionary of the Place-Names of Wales. Hywel Wyn Owen a Richard Morgan (Gwasg Gomer) Gweledigaethau: Cyfrol Deyrnged Yr Athro Gwyn Thomas. Golygwyd gan Jason Walford Davies (Cyhoeddiadau Barddas). — “Gwahoddiad Lawnsio - Newyddion Ysgol y Gymraeg - Prifysgol Bangor”,
- Gwahoddiad-Hartsough arr. J. T. Davies : Bridgend Male Choir | South Wales Male Voice Choir | Cor Meibion Penybont ar Cylch. — “Gwahoddiad-Hartsough arr. J.T.Davies : Bridgend Male Choir”,
- Mae Cyngor Tref Porthmadog yn awyddus i wahodd yr Eisteddfod i'r ardal yn 2007 am nad ydyn nhw am ei gweld yn mynd dros y ffin. Dywedodd Mr Gruffydd mai mater i'r Eisteddfod ydi hyn rwan a'i fod yn gobeithio y bydd y gwahoddiad yn cael ei ystyried. — “BBC Arlein | Newyddion | Gwahoddiad Porthmadog i Steddfod '07”,
- DIY Wedding Stationery & Invitations, The Craft Cabin : Gwahoddiad Nos Banner - White/Silver x25 - Gwahoddiad Nos Banner - White/Silver x25 per pack Banner Size: 9cm x 1cm This foil embossed. — “Gwahoddiad Nos Banner - White/Silver x25 - DIY Wedding”, the-craft-
related videos for gwahoddiad
- SOA St Nicholas Church Nicholaston Gower Swansea "Mi glywaf dyner lais " "Gwahoddiad" The Congregations Turn Now As I Guide Them Along In Singing "Mi glywaf dyner lais "Gwahoddiad" Wih The Swansea Organ Association At St Nicholas Church Nicholaston Gower Swansea On June 1st 2010 Enjoy And Thanks For Watching Cheers Rob!
- Gwahoddiad - Combined Vancouver Welshmen's and Vancouver Orpheus Choirs conducted by Eifion Thomas Performed at the Vancouver Celebration of Wales Grand Concert at the Michael J. Fox Theatre, Vancouver, BC, Canada October 30th 2010
- Only men aloud - Gwahoddiad (New album: Band of brothers - 2009) Only men aloud - 11 - Gwahoddiad From the new album: Band of brothers (2009) Download 35 songs FREE from the world's cheapest music download store! Click here: and register for the 7-day free trial. Choose from over 6 million MP3s. The songs work on any MP3 player!
- Shifnal Male Voice Choir - Gwahoddiad Performing at the 50th Anniversary Concert 2007
- Gwahoddiad The Daleian Singers and Rhos Orpheus Male Voice Choir join forces to bring you this classic Welsh Song of Welcome
- The Welsh Hymn Gwahoddiad Derek Plays Harmonica with John Martin Gwahoddiad is a Welsh Hymn played on a Chromatic Harmonica.
- Welsh Bagpipes - Gwahoddiad, Bwre dros y Gyfrwy, Nos Galan Cuffern Manor, 2/3/2011. Myself, John Tose, on Bacbib (which sounds a bit rough on the recording - perhaps a little loud for the mic.) and daughter Micky on Ukulele.
- All Saints Church Oystermouth Swansea Organ Music By Rob Charles Visiting All Saints Church Oystermouth where I play some tunes on the famous conacher organ tunes include the hymn tune Blaenwern, Andrew Moore Literacle Minatures Plus "The two Robs! Bachs Libster Iesu, the Welsh Hymn Gwahoddiad, Fanfare with promenade By Rosalie Bonighton and Richard Loydd's Processional And Shots Of Church I hope you enjoy this video!
- Dublin Welsh MVC sings Gwahoddiad at Parc-y-Scarlets Dublin Welsh MVC sings Gwahoddiad at Parc-y-Scarlets - see
- Gwahoddiad Gwahoddiad Dyma gôr meibion o ardal Treffynnon, Sir y Fflint, yn canu'r emyn Methodistaidd enfawr, 'Gwahoddiad', mewn neuadd ysgol gynradd ar bwys Mostyn ym mis Rhagfyr 2009. A male voice choir from the Holywell area of Flintshire singing the great Methodist hymn, 'Gwahoddiad', in a primary school hall near Mostyn in December 2009.
- Tri Cor @ Llangollen International Eisteddfod 09 - Gwahoddiad.wmv Tri Cor @ Llangollen International Eisteddfod 09 - Gwahoddiad : Cantorion Colin Jones, Cor Godre'r Aran, Fron Male Voice Choir
- Gwahoddiad - The Dalesmen MVC Sing for your Pleasure The Dalesmen Male Voice Choir The Choir rehearses every Monday 7.30pm to 9.30pm at the Strutts Old School Belper. How do I find out more? Check out our website:
- Treorchy Male Choir (1973) - Gwahoddiad No copyright claim, against any audio or image content, is assumed in the publishing of this video. Copyright is owned by original artist or artists, or their legally appointed representatives.
- 546. Gwahoddiad (Hartsough / Roberts) - HKWMVC Although this is a favourite Welsh hymn, it was originally written in English in 1872 by Lewis Hartsough (1828 -72), who also wrote the melody. It was translated into Welsh by Rev. John Roberts, also known as leuan Gwylt (Wild Leuan). This is the first of a series of videos my wife shot when the Hong Kong Welsh Male Voice Choir was invited to the 20th wedding anniversary of choir member, Tony Wong, and his wife, Gidget, a party at the Hong Kong Bankers' Club that began in the early afternoon and went on until the early hours of the morning. This is not a concert performance, and there were a lot of other things going on, but it is a chance to see the choir in party mode, at a time when the rule about no drinking before a performance didn't apply! The lyrics, in English and Welsh, are available on my website.
- Burlington Welsh Male Choir - Gwahoddiad Burlington Welsh Male Choir -( Ontario) Fall tour 2010 - to Burlington Vt. and Boston Ma
- Dublin Welsh MVC sings Gwahoddiad, in Boston USA The Dublin Welsh Male Voice Choir sings Gwahoddiad, in Boston USA - see
- Gwahoddiad - Côr OrpheusTreforys/ Morriston Orpheus Choir Gwahoddiad (Arglwydd Dyma Fi) (english lyrics below welsh) Geiriau: Mi glywaf dyner lais, Yn galw arnaf fi, I ddod a golchi meiau gyd. Yn afon Calfari. Arglwydd, dyma fi ar dy alwad di, canna f'enaid yn y gwaed a gaed ar Galfari. Gogoniant byth am drefn, Y cymod a'r glanhad; Derbyniaf Iesu fel yr wyf, A chanaf am y gwaed. Arglwydd, dyma fi ar dy alwad di, canna f'enaid yn y gwaed a gaed ar Galfari. ENGLISH translation: I hear thy gentle voice Calling to me To come and wash all my sins In the river of Calvary. Chorus: Lord, here I am At thy call, Bleach my soul in the blood Which flowed on Calvary. Glory ever for ordering The reconciliation and the expurgation; I will receive Jesus as I am And sing about the blood. Chorus: Lord, here I am At thy call, Bleach my soul in the blood Which flowed on Calvary. Gwahoddiad was originally a hymn from the US called "I hear thy welcome voice", the words and tune of which were written in 1872 by the American Methodist minister and hymn writer Lewis Hartsough (1828-1919), during a revival meeting at Epworth, Iowa where Hartsough was Pastor. Hartsough was music editor of The Revivalist, first published in Troy, New York in 1868 and revised in 1872. The Welsh version Gwahoddiad, written by Calvinistic Methodist minister and musician Rev. John Roberts (Ieuan Gwyllt), has become so well-known in translation that many people believe it to be a traditional Welsh hymn.
- Cor Godre'r Aran Male Voice Choir - Gwahoddiad Cor Godre'r Aran Male Voice Choir, Gwahoddiad. Victoria BC September 8th Sorry for the poor quality I had it on the wrong setting :(
- Gwahoddiad performed by Gerard Cousins (Welsh Hymn) Welsh Guitarist Gerard Cousins plays his own arrangement of the famous Hymn tune 'Gwahoddiad'. (I hear thy welcome voice) Released on his new CD - Hiraeth - Celtic Guitar Music from Wales (GMCCD1003) Get the sheet music here:
- Gwahoddiad Mevagissey Male Choir and East Fife Male Choir
- CSGC Male Voice Choir - NCH - Stout Hearted Men and Gwahoddiad Co. Sligo Golf Club Male Voice Chior performing in the National Concert Hall, Dublin. October 2009
- Gwahoddiad Catrin Jones Filmed for Sing4
- California Girls sing "Top of the World" and "Gwahoddiad" This all-girl choir from California visit Basingstoke as guests of the Basingstoke Male Voice Choir. They later paid a return visit to California. the girls practice at home because they live too far apart to make regular rehearsals practicable. Here they sing the old Carpenters favourite, "Top of the World" and the much loved "Gwahoddiad" or Calvary - which they borrowed from the Male Voice Choir. (They also borrowed "The Rose" and learned it while travelling in their coach to another venue!) The gentleman who trained them can be seen, I think, in the front row left, having introduced the flautist.
- Craven Arms Mens Chorus - Gwahoddiad
- Gwahoddiad "Mi glywaf dyner lais" This is another good welsh hymn The Welsh Words Mi glywaf dyner lais yn galw arnaf fi i ddod a golchi meiau i gyd yn afon Calfari. Arglwydd, dyma fi ar dy alwad di, canna fenaid yn y gwaed a gaed ar Galfari. Yr Iesu syn fy ngwadd i dderbyn gydai saint ffydd, gobaith, cariad pur a hedd a phob rhyw nefol fraint. Yr Iesu syn cryfhau om mewn ei waith drwy ras; maen rhoddi nerth im henaid gwan i faeddu mhechod cas. Gogoniant byth am drefn y cymod ar glanhad; derbyniaf Iesu fel yr wyf a channaf am y gwaed. English Words: I hear Thy welcome voice That calls me, Lord, to Thee, For cleansing in Thy precious blood That flowed on Calvary. I am coming Lord! Coming now to Thee! Wash me, cleanse me in the blood That flowed on Calvary! All hail! atoning blood! All hail! redeeming grace! All hail! the gift of Christ our Lord, Our Strength and Righteousness. I am coming Lord! Coming now to Thee! Wash me, cleanse me in the blood That flowed on Calvary! Sing Along! and Enjoy! Don't Forget To Leave your comments! Thanks!
- MORRISTON RFC MALE VOICE CHOIR singing "GWAHODDIAD" "GWAHODDIAD" - A section of the Choir entertained visitors to the National Waterfront Museum in Swansea on September 14th 2008. Conductor D Huw Rees, Accompanist Hywel Evans. If you think you might be interested in joining the choir call our Secretary on 01639 637932 or come and listen to one of our practices on Wednesday and Friday evenings at Seion Newydd Chapel, Morriston, Swansea
- St Barnabas Church Uplands Swansea - Mi glywaf dyner lais "Gwahoddiad" Well it was Wednesday 3rd Of March and I set off early to St Barnabas Church In Uplands, Swansea and the organ we have here is an Allen Quantum Organ its been here now for a couple of years and makes a tidy sound. So I start off with my first video the ever more "Mi glywaf dyner lais" (I hear thy welcome voice) to the tune "Gwahoddiad" Enjoy And Leave Your Comments And Ratings Thanks For Looking Rob
- Gwahoddiad /Montreal Welsh Male Choir / Claude-Marie Landré Gwahoddiad is a favourite Welsh hymn, translated into Welsh by Rev. John Roberts (Ieuan Gwyllt). The hymn was originally written in English by Lewis Hartsough. (1828-1919) who also wrote the tune, known in English as Zara, in the USA in 1872. Mi glywaf dyner lais, Yn galw arnaf fi, I ddod a golchi meiau gyd. Yn afon Calfari. Arglwydd, dyma fi ar dy alwad di, canna f'enaid yn y gwaed a gaed ar Galfari. ----- I hear thy gentle voice Calling to me To come and wash all my faults In the river of Calvary. Chorus: Lord, here I am At thy call, Bleach my soul in the blood Which flowed on Calvary.
- World's Largest Ever Male Choir sing Gwahoddiad. The World Choir of over 8000 strong sing "Gwahoddiad" in Welsh at the old Cardiff Park Arms Stadium in Wales (1993) I Hear Thy Welcome Voice.
- St Marys Church Betws Y Coed North Wales "Gwahoddiad" I Now Play The Welsh Hymn Tune Gwahoddiad On the Organ At St Marys Church Betws Y Coed In North Wales, Enjoy And Thanks For Watching Cheers Rob!
- Gwahoddiad - Mi Glywaf Dyner Lais Rob Charles plays Gwahoddiad - Mi Glywaf Dyner Lais at the Organ Console at All Saints Church Oystermouth Swansea
- Gwahoddiad Corau Unedig Colin Jones, Godre'r Aran a Cor Meibion Fron
- "Gwahoddiad I Here Thy Welcome Voice" St Alkmunds Church Whitchurch Shropshire I Now Play For You Today The Welsh Hymn Tune Gwahoddiad On The Conacher Organ At St Alkmunds Church In Witchurch Near Shropshire, I hope you enjoy and thanks for watching cheers Rob!
- Gwahoddiad First instrument I ever owned or made was a stave dulcimer (that's like just the fingerboard of a dulcimer that you place on a table to play it & it uses the table to amplify it) after watching a TV programme by one John Pearce on how to make one when I was 14. I followed that with others, usually nailed to triangular boxes which worked surprisingly well. The instrument here I made in woodwork at school when I was 17 from plans in `Woodworker' magazine - it's a bit weird in that it has 2 soundposts inside it. So I guess it's a bit of an antique now! Gwahoddiad is a really popular hymn tune in Wales - play it anywhere in a pub in Welsh speaking areas & someone will always start singing along. So I guess that makes it a real folk tune, even though it was written by an American. A Mr. Hartshough I believe. The snowy scenes were shot Christmas day 2010 up on Foeldrygarn in the Preselis. Sheila's waving to two friends of ours 2 miles away in Blaenffoss - Jon and Anne who came out into their garden to wave back. Ok, we couldn't actually see them but we could make out their house...
- I Thy Welcome Voice Gwahoddiad Another Welsh Favorite that we have in Church on Sunday
- Gwahoddiad (Arglwydd Dyma Fi) arranged by Welsh guitarist Gerard Cousins... his version @ is quite beautiful - not only considerably more skilled, of course, but much better sound recording quality. His CDs are definitely worth purchasing @ /
- GWAHODDIAD - I hear thy Welcome Voice Me Playing The Hymn GWAHODDIAD, enjoy and leave your comments and rating. Thanks Rob
- Gwahoddiad Blaenavon centenary concert
- All Saints Church Oystermouth Swansea I Hear Thy Welcome Voice GWAHODDIAD Made On the 2nd MarchOrganist Rob Charles Plays the Hymn GWAHODDIAD On The 3 Manual Conacher Organ At All Saints Church Oystermouth In Swansea. Enjoy And Leave Your Comments And Ratings Thanks For Watching Rob
- Tenby Male Choir sings Gwahoddiad - St Johns Tenby 720p recording of "Gwahoddiad". Conducted by Ian "Wilbur" Williams, accompanied by Jill Williams (no relation) Sung by Tenby Male Choir at St Johns Church Tenby on 27th July 2010. Thanks to Mrs Sue Williams (relation) for operating the camera.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gwahoddiad
“Forum Visit the Holyhead Forum. Forum Home | Help | Login | Register Mae gwahoddiad hefyd i gyflwyniad Karate i blant gan Howard Fraser Jones, un o”
— Gwylia'r Pasg - Snowboarding in Llanberis,
“Ym mis Tachwedd 2008, lansiwyd Freedom Foods' gan Huw Davies, ffermwr a hwylusydd cynllun Agrisgôp, yn adeilad y Cynulliad Cenedlaethol yng Nghaerdydd. a ga i ddiolch yn gyntaf i'r RSPCA a Freedom Food am eu gwahoddiad i Sheila a finnau fod yn rhan o'r dathliad arbennig hwn, ac yn arddangosfa”
— ffermio - Freedom Foods, ffermio.tv
“Gwahoddiad i Barti Enfawr! Invitation to a Huge Party! Tá cuireadh agat do chóisir mhór! You cannot post new topics in this forum. You cannot reply to topics in this forum. You”
— Munsterfans Forums: Celt Fest 09 - Wales V Ireland,
“B. Derbyniwyd gwahoddiad oddiwrth Cadeirydd Cyngor Sir Ddinbych I'r Penderfyniwyd I dderbyn yr gwahoddiad. C. Derbyniwyd gwybodaeth oddiwrth yr Gweinyddwr”
— Henllan Herald Forum: Meeting 4th April 2006,
“Beth yw teimladau darllenwyr eraill y blog am hyn? Dwi'n ei chael yn gynyddol anodd Dyna pam mae na dri marc cwestiwn yn y cyfraniad, a gwahoddiad i'm darbwyllo fel arall!”
— Dweud mawr Simon: Datganoli a Threganna ",
“It must have been a busy few months, or how else could we explain the lack of a Blog till We started with 'Gwahoddiad' and ended our performance with 'Bridge”
— Only Men Aloud - News,
“Gwahoddiad. Morte Christe. Deus Salutis -Interval- With A Voice Of Singing. Love Could I Get your own FREE Forum today! Report Content · · Cheap Domains Counters & Site Stats”
— St. Edmundsbury Male Voice Choir Forum - A Forum, pub35
“I've had so many people asking for GMail invites until my comment box for Free GMail Sign Up article is flooded with request! GMail has got so popular until”
— RHYDDHA GMail invites giveaway Raymond.CC Blog, raymond.cc
similar for gwahoddiad
- free encyclopedia
- it is jesus
- english hymn
- welsh version
- welcome voice
- the american
- american methodist
- hymn writer
- sir y fflint
- voice choir
- ysgol gynradd
- wedding stationery
- wedding invitations
- the craft
- craft cabin
- evening invitations
- wedding crafts
- wedding decoration
- banner size
- the choir
- morriston rfc
- national waterfront museum
- welsh american
- huw rees
- morriston orpheus choir
- playback performance
- unanswered questions
- song composer
- classical work
- the valleys
- welsh choirs
- media guide
- traditional albums
- work title
- reference library