- wind gusts: 16 mph. night. Snow. 18°F. wind speed: 9 mph NNW. wind gusts: 18 mph. Forecast Forecast November 29, 2010. day. Rain and snow. 40°F. wind speed: 7 mph E. wind gusts: 16 mph. — “ - Home of Brainerd's Best Radio!”,
- Easy Do It Yourself Email Marketing. Client Login. — “I-Gusts - Do it yourself email marketing”, i-
- Listen to free music played by gusts. Search for free music to stream. Create your own free internet radio station. — “Free Music | Listen to Music Online | gusts - Blip.fm”, blip.fm
- wind n. Moving air, especially a natural and perceptible movement of air parallel to or along the ground Short bursts of high speed wind are termed gusts. Strong winds of intermediate duration (around one minute) are termed squalls. — “wind: Definition, Synonyms from ”,
- RedBankGreen BIG GUSTS COULD CAUSE TROUBLE. 4 days ago the day Wednesday, when westerly winds of 20- to 25-miles-per-hour are expected, bolstered by gusts up to 45 mph. That could mean downed tree limbs and power lines Northern gusts can't chill Levelland rail park celebration. — “Gusts”,
- A regional climatology of strong wind gusts associated with thunderstorms is presented, and the ability to estimate gust strength from ambient conditions is tested. Extreme wind gusts associated with thunderstorms are difficult to forecast and there is a dearth of. — “Thunderstorm gusts in New South Wales, Australia”, www-das.uwyo.edu
- On the statistics of wind gusts. Böttcher, F.; Renner, C.; Peinke, J.; Waldl, H. P. 2001-12-19. Velocity measurements of wind blowing near the North Sea border of Northern Germany and velocity measurements under local isotropic conditions of a turbulent wake behind a cylinder are compared. — “gusts: Topics by ”,
- Gusts Of Popular Feeling. which pass for public opinion in a land where no such thing exists can be found only in Seoul - Isabella Bird Bishop, 1898 As can be seen above, passengers exited out the front of the train. — “Gusts Of Popular Feeling”,
- Definition of gusts in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of gusts. Pronunciation of gusts. Translations of gusts. gusts synonyms, gusts antonyms. Information about gusts in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “gusts - definition of gusts by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Edward Gusts "I BRING MORE" Home. RESUME. PHOTOS. Contact. Home. ACTOR. WRITER. PRODUCER. NEWS. Just signed with the Park Noack Agency COWBOMBS. IMDB. SPIKE. Copyright 2009 Edward Gusts. All rights reserved. — “Edward Gusts - Home”,
- Our tanka selection committee members select submitted tanka by blind-review each issue in Gusts. submissions by email to email@example.com, with the subject title: GUSTS submission or if you don't use email, please mail to my. — “Tanka Canada.htm”, members.shaw.ca
- Gusts. Learn about Gusts on . Get information and videos on Gusts including articles on calcs, balloon experiments, wind calculations and more!. — “Gusts | Answerbag”,
-  Noun. gusts. plural form of gust  Verb. gusts. Third-person singular simple /wiki/gusts" Categories: English plurals | English. — “gusts - Wiktionary”,
- Gusts News. Find breaking news, commentary, and archival information about Gusts from the Sun Sentinel The brisk winds gusting around South Florida should subside this afternoon as a huge low pressure system moves away from the Florida coastline. — “Articles about Gusts - Sun Sentinel”, articles.sun-
- 24 hour shipping on most orders. Customizable gusts greeting cards from - Choose your favorite gusts card from thousands of available designs. — “Gusts Greeting Cards, Note Cards and Gusts Greeting Card”,
- Gusts Sound Effects and Gusts Royalty-Free Music in Wav, Aif, and MP3 formats. — “Gusts Sound Effects and Production Music”,
- . — “”,
- Wind Gusts Wreak Havoc Across City | NY1 News is Time Warner Cable's 24-hour newschannel in New York City, delivering breaking news and features about the five boroughs. — “Wind Gusts Wreak Havoc Across City - NY1.com”, ny1.com
- Short bursts of high speed wind are termed gusts. Strong winds of intermediate duration (around one minute) are termed squalls. Infrequent wind gusts can cause poorly designed suspension bridges to sway. — “Wind - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The cup principle eliminates the cumbersome need of orienting the device as measurements KM/H (Kilometers/Hours), KTS (Knots), M/S (Meter/Second), MPH (Miles/Hour) Manual or. — “Gusts.us”, gusts.us
- Gusts definition, a sudden, strong blast of wind. See more. — “Gusts | Define Gusts at ”,
related images for gusts
- rita peak gusts jpg
- Iowa Wind Gusts
- WINDS RAINFALL
- strong but will continue to slowly weaken over the course of the afternoon Colts tailgating will feature temperatures in the mid 30 s but with the wind it will feel like the upper 20 s
- We ve had a busy day in the weather center monitoring rain and isolated thunderstorms over the state Our forecast has remained right on track with the bulk of the severe weather staying
- Boy has it been windy today take a look at wind gusts from the 2pm hour They have been up to nearly 50mph in KC and Empria KS Obviously with all the wind a wind advisory will remain in effect for tonight
- gusts800x600 jpg
- 70gusts jpg
- The map below shows the highest gust speeds this consists of the data which was available from our real time network on the 29 January 2002 Mean Wind Speed Information The following mean wind speed information is based on data available from our real time network on
- Local Wind Gusts
- cooler air into our area There is a wind advisory for our central Indiana counties until 8pm EDT Winds were reported gusting at 31mph in Terre Haute Here is a current wind gust report Tonight mostly cloudy breezy and chilly Lows in the mid 40s and a wind from the west at 20mph
- gusts lido jpg
- county where up around 40 miles per hour or so Then another round of winds came rolling through around 8 9pm or so WeatherBug mostly had 30 mph wind gusts but a few were even higher With an upper level low on top of us we are going to see multiple little spokes of energy move on through Each one associated with some light precipitation some slightly colder air and
- EDWARD GUSTS
- Visas bildes no fotogrāfa Jura Zariņa
- 1 Windy and Cold Brrr Hold on to your hat or head for some of you haha It has been quite the brisk day but at least the sunshine returned Take a look at wind gusts from this afternoon Expect winds to slowly die down as our tight pressure gradient pushes to the east Tonight will be a cold night as temps dip down to the low 20 s 2 Tomorrow high pressure begins to build
- Spring Gusts a painting by Witold Wojtkiewicz
- Wind Gusts
- And then of course the incredible wind gusts that occurred when the front passed through Another snapshot of winds from 2 30pm today 52mph in Mountain Home Now in Springfield we saw quite the switch Below shows the ASOS at SGF Look at the temp of 64 degrees at 10 52am and then 40 degrees at 11 52am and 29 degrees at 12 52pm And of course our
- Non convective gusts
- in far western Missouri around Lamar Winds were reported as high as 60 miles per hour today As of 6 PM winds are still gusty with some gusts to the north around 40 miles per hour Strong gusty winds will continue in advance of our storm a Wind Advisory is in effect areawide and bring in mild temperatures and moisture Temperatures will top out in the lower 60s
- Severe Weather Hits Jetmore Kansas 6 21 96 Torrential Rains Hit Emmitsburg Maryland 6 19 96 Windy In New England 2 25 96 Wow Was It Cold In The Midwest 1 30 96
- 46 mph
- Saturday night Sunday morning s overnight gusts put last year s unseasonable June gusts to shame Last night gusts dropped from a top speed of 42 mph to 25 mph So far tonight has been quiet
- Wind Gusts
- 5 856 jpg
- wind gusts occurred before midnight The wind is going to remain strong morning from the northwest at 15 30 mph and gusty During the late afternoon the wind will diminish to 10 20 mph
- SummerGusts jpg
- gusts stats jpg
- CURRENT WEATHER SYSTEM TONIGHT S RAIN T STORMS Potential Wind Gusts in Knots with Line of Rain T Storms This Evening Tonight Above
- for a probable tornado High reflectivity values signal strong liklihood of large hail Storm Reports Peak wind gusts mph Asterisks denote readings from SchoolNet locations Map here
- Images are large please allow time to load Map updates every 60 seconds
- Click image for larger view Figure 1 Wind Gusts Reported Feb 10th 2008
- This morning we were awoken by Santa Ana like wind at about 5 40am We had uncharacteristic gusting up to about 20mph until about 8 45 The wind was hot I talked to some folks who live in
- Look at the wind gusts we are seeing right now Up to 40mph at times Rain amounts still could be as nigh as 1 and higher in areas to the west where they have seen rain all morning
- Rita gains strength Joe McGee braves the surf at Southernmost Point in Key West Fla as the hurricane heads toward Texas Associated Press photo by J Pat Carter
- Freunde und Gäste des Vereins konnten auf dem modernen Schießstand mit Luftpistole und Luftgewehr Ihre Treffsicherheit unter Beweis stellen
related videos for gusts
- 70 Mph Gusts in Chicago! A sudden thunderstorm with 70 mph wind slammed into the Chicago area Thursday evening, tearing down huge trees and damaging buildings. In the suburbs, part of an industrial facility's roof collapsed, injuring 40 people, and a tornado was reported as the storm moved into Michigan.
- Severe Thunderstorm With High Wind Gust Approaching Hollywood Florida (07/18/09) A line of strong thunderstorms were over palm beach county, that eventually began to strech out and develop over western broward county and move east towards my area, a severe thunderstorm warning was issued for western broward county with a report on the noaa weather radio saying that this storm had 70 mph winds and can produce destructive damage and can cause injures. Never heard that before! we measured only 29 mph out of the west with winds sustained at around 15 mph. About 5 minutes after i was done recording it got darker, the rain started to pick up alot, and the winds were about 20-25 mph for about a good 5-6 minutes. Alot of leaves though were flying around alot.
- Out & About ~ Maine. Dangerous high winds with 60 mph gusts. 2/17/06 We had winds of 60mph and I was on the other side of my home filming, when my neighbor had a huge pine tree blow down and hit their home.
- Hobie Tandem Island - Reefed in 20 knot gusts Heading out under full sail, the TI was hit by several gusts which buried the leeward ama completely, and overwhelmed the rudder. Reefing the sail gave control back, and I was pleased to find that the new spray skirts did prevent facefuls of the salty stuff! At 3:50 to 4:05 you can see how much solid water is pouring over the bow. :)
- LIKE THE GUST OF A THOUSAND WINDS Dennis tries to get Dee a better hospital room
- Strong wind gusts of 80mph in Chatsworth 10/21/07...the winds went on for several days and helped spread 16 fires around southern california. They knocked down a lot of trees in my neighborhood and around others.
- Crosswind touch & go moments later, in the Cessna 180 After being tossed around in the SeaRey by the gusts and eddies, the Skywagon feels like a transport-category machine! Here, I do a wheel-landing, laying both mains on at the same time.
- Hurricane Irene Slams Bal Harbour with 80 MPH Gusts - Oct.1999
- Violent Thunderstorm on Miami Beach - 80mph wind gusts - June 5, 2009 This is footage of the violent thunderstorm that caused several million dollars worth of damage to the city of Miami beach on June 5, 2009. The severe thunderstorm contained high winds and dropped nine inches of rain in two and a half hours. The winds were generally in the 35 - 55mph range, with brief spurts over 70mph. The camera I had at the time malfunctioned every few minutes and made it very difficult to capture the best moments from the storm. The highest winds I was able to film are around 1:15. I noticed the storm on radar and decided to drive out to Miami Beach about 45 min before things got wild. I made it just in time - within five minutes of my arrival the winds increased from nothing 55mph+. Right before the wind struck large hailstones the size of golf balls pelted the streets. The tropical hail was softer than its Midwestern counterpart and did not cause any real damage to my car. The storm also had incredibly dangerous lightning - a radar in Miami recorded 100 lightning strikes in a 2 square mile area in five minutes. The building I took shelter in was struck several times before the power failed. The thunderstorm was rotating and incredibly inductive to tornadic development, although no tornado was officially recorded. The damaging winds came and went several different times, slowly turning from the South-East to the South, and finally from the West. The wind tore off shingles, ripped apart fences and snapped large trees, but the real damage was caused by ...
- Around Doug Gust's Track LAp around doug gusts track.
- Hurricane Earl Storm Chase - South Nags Head North Carolina September 3rd, 2010 - 60-80 mph gusts Even though Hurricane Earl decided to pass east of the North Carolina Outer Banks we decided a storm chase was worthwhile. Myself (Jeremy Gilchrist), Kevin Smith, and Todd Ferebee. We arrived in Nags Head, NC at around 8:30pm and stayed at the Comfort Inn where most of the media was stationed. We recorded many gusts in the 60-80mph range, with an skywatch impeller hand held anemometer, throughout the overnight hours One monster clocked in at 88.6 mph. Nearby Oregon Inlet measured 82 mph as a peak gust. The hurricane force gusts are supported by surrounding reports in the area in addition to our measurements. This video shows wind gusts approaching that hurricane force threshold at times.
- 8/19/2011 Wiggins, Colorado Gust front and wallcloud Weather Paparazzi Justin King was chasing the storms around Wiggins Colorado today and shot this video that opens with wall cloud hanging down from storm. Justin then pans over to gust front stirring up a lot of dust from a farm across interstate 76. We pan back over to the wall cloud and the very end shows one of our chase partners punching the edge of the storm with a real low hanging wall cloud as it gusts past us. To license this footage for broadcast, contact
- Oday 25, 20 mph wind, gusts of 30 sailing my oday 25
- Hurricane Katrina wind gusts in Gautier, Mississippi Not the worst part of Katrina by any means, but here are some of the wind gusts that I recorded before my Aunt made me come inside. The yard was already flooding, and one of the trees was rocking back and forth. My Aunt kept saying "Hold your ground, tree, hold your ground!" The tree did end up falling on the house, but thankfully not on us!
- Damaging Windstorm with 70mph gusts - Hawaii March 30th, 2010 There were quite a few high wind events in Kawaihae in the month of March, but the windstorm during the afternoon and evening or March 30 was the strongest. The winds picked up around 2pm, as they often do, and went from near calm to 50mph gusts in less than five minutes. By 5pm the winds were gusting up to 60mph. At this point I left my neighborhood to film the winds in other areas. I was surprised to see that the winds were completely calm about two miles downwind of my house in Kawaihae, and they were gusting to only 20mph or so just a quarter mile up hill from my house. After sunset the winds probably gusted over 70mph, and some damage occurred, including a window broken from flying debris. My house regularly experiences winds over 50mph, but this was the first time, apart from a windstorm in 1990, where there was any damage. A wind gust of 71mph was recorded on the island of Maui. The following morning around sunrise the winds were completely calm. By 9am they were again gusting to nearly 60mph.
- Gusts of wind courtesy of Hurricane Irene Hurricane Irene left a path of destruction as she climbed the east coast, knocking down trees and power lines. After sitting in our apartment, hours without electricity, we decided to go for a short walk around the complex to see what kind of damage Irene brought to our area. As we ended our walk, we came around the front of our building only to witness these trees dancing in the wind.
- Sudden wind gusts during the rain | Riga, Latvia | 20.08.2011 Sudden wind gusts during the continuous rain, which was brought by a cold atmospheric front, related to cyclone Xaver. Video is unedited and was filmed in Riga, Latvia on night from 19th to 20th august 2011, around 3 in a morning. Camera: Sony Handycam DCR-PC330E
- Flying debris- 55mph gusts- Tropical Storm Lee- Destin, FL Some clips I took during the remnants of Tropical Storm Lee of the storm surge at the beach, some debris/damage, and high wind gusts we got along Santa Rosa Beach, FL. The debris is very hard to see in the clip, but being outside was quite disturbing when I watched it start flying by.
- Cyclone Yasi - Cairns 9:25pm - yasi starting to gust with force We are starting to get some good gusts in town now.
- United Airlines A319 Landing OMA with 40mph Gusts Landing in Omaha, NE on October 27th, 2010. Wind was gusting to 40mph out of the northwest, made for an interesting final approach but a nice touchdown. Filmed with a Casio EX-FC100 in HD.
- June 2, 2008 - Strong wind gusts, rain and flooding
- LoZ Twilight Princess Part 98: City in the Sky 2 - Air Gusts Watch out for that wind.
- Hobbico Nexstar Nitro.46(Flight)35 mph Wind gusts! Flying my nexstar at Harmony Park in NJ.So windy I had to abort my first landing.The wings looked a bit better the second time around.
- Crown Point 105 mph WIND GUSTS! COLUMBIA RIVER GORGE Oregon Vista house cat. 2 hurricane force winds
- Lufthansa Airbus A320 wingstrike at Hamburg during Emma Someone else shot this video of a Lufthansa Airbus A320 on a flight from Munich to Hamburg which hits the left wingtip and almost drags the right engine on runway 33 during extreme weather and gusting crosswinds caused by storm Emma. Picture here bjones4.com Aircraft are certified to land in steady crosswinds (around 30 knots/55 km per hour) and crews are trained for this and do practice maximum crosswind landings in the simulator several times per year. The crosswind component at the time was around 20 to 25 knots which is within the croswind limitation of the aircraft. Storms like this one called "Emma" on the 1st of March 2008 with high winds and gusts are however very demanding on the crew. Initially they had the required crab angle but during the transition from crab to slip (upwind wing has to be low) the pilot did not get enough right wing down and caught a severe gust during the touchdown maneuver. The gust then lifted the wing which is why the aircraft rolled to the left and drifted across the runway. They are lucky they didn't cartwheel. The only correct option at this point was to go around. They landed about 20 minutes later on a different runway without further incident. Over 70 flights were canceled in Frankfurt due to the storm Emma on 1st of March 2008.
- Nov 16 2008 - 130+ km/h Damaging Thunderstorm wind gusts near Tamborine QLD Australia These were reported to be the wildest supercell storms that the south east Queensland area has experienced in 28 years. This was at the height of the first storm that affected the Gold Coast hinterland near the Canungra / Tamborine / Cedar Creek areas. Some of the wind gusts in this video were easily over 100km/h and the most frightening thing about it was the loud howling roar which you can hear to a certain extent from about 0:50 onwards.. A pretty close lightning/thunder flang can be heard towards the end of the video also.. This was quite a scary experience.. as the wind at some points was rattling the car around from side to side and even slightly lifted the van onto two wheels a couple of times.. I had a friend with me on this chase.. so there's a bit of chatting in the background.. sorry if this bores / annoys anyone.
- Hot Air Balloons and Wind Gusts This video was made of some experiments aimed at determining how a hot air balloon would respond to a wind gust. We know that a hot air balloon tracks the wind speed, but would it track the gusts?
- Pansh Ace 6M Power Kite winds 20Mph gusts over 30Mph long scud It was definitely to windy to be flying a 6 meter kite. You can't really see it but the kite killer(made by HQ) on my right hand breaks at the end. Filmed by my son.
- Cristina Branco- Sete Pedaços de Vento Song: "Sete Pedaços de Vento (Seven Gusts of Wind)" Artist: Cristina Branco Album: Ulisses Year: 2005 Lyric translation (at least according to the insert): "I want to be, and so I am Seven gusts of wind, Seven roses in a garden In a garden I invented myself. Seven nostalgic airs, Seven diverse perfumes The birth of a loving Fantasy of lovers gone. Seven cries to shout, Seven silences to bear. Seven moons to shine And one sky for it all to echo across I loose my wailing to the wind. Where desire is quenched. Seven carnal desires That my desire unleashes My lips, stars in the afternoon Seven cresent moons That this desire doesn't keep me From longing to be yours." I think it kinda loses something in translation, but maybe that's just me.
- CrossWind & Gust TakeOff /Landing by Ivan 2008 2 takeoff/landing on Tayrona Mxp whit sustained wind & gusts up 25/30knots from Carpi to Suzzara (ITALY) and go back
- Visits Doug Gust's house
- Scooby Doo Night of 100 Frights Walkthrough Part 36 Gusts Abound Underground marion plays scooby doo ps2
- severe hail storm with strong gusts so heavy
- HURRICANE, Tropical Storm incoming! Wind gusts, Sea, Surge, Flooding, Rain, evacuations Bad weather can throw a tempest at you, human civilization is barely prepared. We build and structure our dwellings in all the wrong ways..
- Extreme wind gust of category 5 strength inside the eyewall of Hurricane Charley EXCLUSIVE and RARE VIDEO Strongest Wind Gust Recorded on Video inside a Hurricane. At 03:08 in this video you will witness a Category 5 wind gust estimated well over 155mph !!!! This video has become famous and known worldwide as the "Hurricane Charley Gas Station" video. Mike Theiss of Ultimate Chase captures some of the strongest winds ever caught on video inside a Hurricane with an estimate wind gust well over 155mph during Hurricane Charley on August 13th, 2004 in Charlotte Harbor, Florida. This rare Category 5 wind gust is embedded with in Charley's eyewall with sustained winds of 125mph. Mike believes a "mini-swirl" or "sub-vortices" was embedded in the eyewall and went right over his location during this sudden wind gusts. Scientist believe Hurricane Andrew had numerous "mini-swirls" that devastated South Florida back in 1992. While in Charley's eye Mike recorded a low barometric pressure of 942mb which was used in The National Hurricane Centers final report of Hurricane Charley. To read the chase account and see a map of Mike's location and to learn more about this insane documentation, please go to this link: .
- Tinkers 111mph gusts of wind for BMFA EPP60 Pylon Racing BMFA EPP60 Pylon Racing 2009 at Tinkers Hill Yorkshire, average winds 70 - 80 mph Skirmish recorded a gust at 111mph above 73mph classed as a Hurricane. Main music 'Sailing By' -by Ronald Binge as used on BBC Radio 4 shipping weather forecast 00.50am before close down. The wind made it very dangerous place to be -good job it is grass covered, middle riff from modern rock band.
- Severe storm - Destructive wind gusts and Large Hail : Ipswich Australia October 21 2008 Note : This video contains a tiny bit of coarse language. Sorry if this offends anyone. _______________ A Supercell developed north of Boonah and continued in a N/NE direction towards Ipswich. I had managed to partially find shelter in a shopping centre carpark yet it didn't stop me from getting smashed by some quite large hail at times. Also before the onset of the hail some of the wind gusts were in excess of 90km/h and i suspect they may have been stronger at times! The McDonalds sign you see at one point was violently rattling with the wind at times, as well as thick blowing dust. This really was a nasty storm which uprooted some very large trees within 1km of where i shot this video. Frequent cloud to ground lightning also left thousands of people in the area without power.
- Strong storm 4-30-07 During the evening hours of April 30th, a strong storm surprised Houston residents (since this morning there was only a 20% chance of rain) with heavy rains, cool clouds and lightning. The real highlight of this storm though was it's gust front and associated 30-45mph wind gusts as the storm first arrived. © Daniel Lightbody
- CROWN POINT HIGH WINDS 100MPH GUSTS!! Standing in hurricane force winds in the columbia river gorge. this is crown point vista house on the oregon side. category 2 hurricane wind gusts. extreme weather!
- Thunder & Hail Storm with Strong Gusts in Hattiesburg, July 2011. It is not Tropical Storm Lee Another one of those sudden afternoon summer strong storms with hail hit the Hattiesburg area on July 4th. It knocked down several trees and caused minor flooding in areas of the Pine Belt. The gusts also destroyed another gazebo in our backyard. The storm was relatively short, so it did not affect the Fourth of July fireworks display at Paul B. Johnson State Park near Hattiesburg later in the day. I am just glad that our "hail stoms" never get the proportion of those huge hailstorms that sometimes take place in places like Oklahoma! - It is not Tropical Storm Lee
- Tea South Dakota Thunderstorm with 80mph+ wind gusts [Nature at it's worst] (confirmed 80+ mph winds) Storm that rolled through South Dakota, I filmed from the garage. This was a microburst or a tornatic storm. It created 90mph+ winds and flipped RV's, downed trees, downed powerlines, lit houses on fire. One guy lost his whole garage. We get storms like this every year, not quite this bad however. The jet Streams go right over SD.
- Pilot's eye view landing in Marseille with 45 kt wind gusts. Landing 31R , wind 330/30-45. A319.
twitter about gusts
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gusts
“The strongest gusts reported were actually approaching the speed of a human skydiver at terminal velocity! Tags: adventure, Biking, Expedition Race, gusts, kayaking, Team GearJunkie, Trekking, Wenger Patagonia Race, wind, Yogaslackers,”
— prAna blog " gusts,
“We had seen gusts of over 40 mph at the lakeshore (44 mph at Spyglass in Holland) November 28th, 2010 at 7:03 pm by Bill Steffen under Bill's Blog, Weather”
— Bill's Blog | Blogs,
“Winds 'n' gusts. The best of the rest from the Physics arXiv this week: The Physics arXiv Blog produces daily coverage of the best new ideas from an online forum called the Physics arXiv on which”
— Winds 'n' gusts - Technology Review,
“The previous post mentioned temperatures. As of 7:10 a.m. , wind gusts at Oklahoma Mesonet Stations within the hour included 43 miles per hour at at May”
— Wind gusts at Oklahoma Mesonet Stations | Oklahoma Weather Blog,
“Max Dunn's Blog. edit. Clouds and Gusts = Regulation Problems. Posted by Max Dunn Wed, 28 affect the output of solar systems, and lulls and gusts can affect wind systems”
— Eschew Obfuscation : Clouds and Gusts = Regulation Problems,
“The Capital Weather Gang blog provides the most insightful and entertaining weather coverage available for the D.C. region and beyond. Our team of forecasters and writers not only tells you what's going on with local weather, but why it's”
— Capital Weather Gang - DC area weather blog, news,
“gusts (Page 1) - Ask Barry Spanier - MauiSails Windsurfing Forum - MauiSails is a Hawaiian based windsurfing development group known for making practical, efficient, and highly technical sails, masts, booms, and accessories for the global”
— gusts (Page 1) - Ask Barry Spanier - MauiSails Windsurfing Forum,
“Find incredible Luxury Vacation Villas, Condos & Apartments in St. Maarten, St. Martin, St John and St. Barth. We specialize in listings Luxury Vacation Villa Rentals in the Caribbean Islands and US Virgin Islands. Blue Ocean Villas is your”
— St. Maarten, St. Barth, St. John, St. Martin,
“NauticEd online sailing school blog. Get a sailing certification with NauticEd. A prudent team on a boat can effectively use the traveler to ward off the gusts and maintain speed and heading of the boat”
— gusts " Tag Archive " NauticEd Blog,