- Online store specializing in Greek fraternity and sorority merchandise, gifts, party favors, and apparel. — “Greek Creations”,
- Greek (Greek Ελληνικά, IPA [e̞ˌliniˈka] — "Hellenic") is an Indo-European language with a documented history of 3,500 years. Today, it is spoken by 15 million people in Greece, Cyprus, the former Yugoslavia, particularly the former. — “Greek language - Psychology Wiki”,
- Find the latest on the ABC Family show Greek, including video, season and episode guides, exclusive pictures, cast bios, and more. — “Greek on ”,
- Created by Patrick Sean Smith. With Clark Duke, Scott Michael Foster, Spencer Grammer, Paul James. 1 or fraternities in Australia, and our university system is completely different, so I have no idea how accurately Greek life is portrayed. — “Greek (TV Series 2007– ) - IMDb”,
- Information about Greek in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. greek mythology, greek to the end of the third century a.d., especially the Attic Greek of the fifth and fourth centuries b.c. — “Greek - definition of Greek by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- The official website of the ABC Family show Greek. Watch full episodes online, plus have access to insider blogs, videos, photo galleries, character bios and music. — “ABC Family - Greek - Official TV Show Site”,
- Watch Greek TV Series online for free. Get the latest Greek TV Shows, seasons, episodes, news and more. This show is about a super social sis. — “Greek | Watch Greek episodes online | TV Show | SideReel”,
- WikiPedia:Greek language Greek is one of the oldest attested Indo-European languages, known from 1400 BC in inscriptions in a syllabary of Minoan origin. The present alphabet was introduced by a Phoenician called Qadmu (Καδμος) about 800 BC, and. — “Greek phrasebook - Wikitravel”,
- Greek definition, of or pertaining to Greece, the Greeks, or their language. See more. — “Greek | Define Greek at ”,
- Encyclopedia article about Greek. Information about Greek in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. greek mythology, greek myths, greek alphabet, greek island, greek myth, greek letters, ancient greek,. — “Greek definition of Greek in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- Greek is the official language of Greece and Cyprus. There are Greek speaking communities in Georgia, Ukraine, Egypt, Turkey, Albania, Former Yugoslav Republic of Macedonia, Italy, Armenia, Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Brazil, Canada, Denmark,. — “Greek”,
- This is the recipe for Traditional Greek Salad NO dressing needed you can buy feta at any supermarket these days, but I like purchasing mine from my local cheese or gourmet food shop there are 3 types of feta I have come across - Greek,. — “How do I make a greek salad? What ingredients go into a greek”,
- Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe. New version. More immersion. It's the best way to learn Greek. We guarantee it. — “Learn Greek - Speak Greek - Learn Greek Software - Rosetta Stone”,
- Greek language Indo-European language spoken mostly in Greece. Its history can be divided into four phases: Ancient Greek, Koine, Byzantine Greek, and. — “Greek language: Information from ”,
- Greek (ελληνική γλώσσα IPA: [e̞liniˈkʲi ˈɣlo̞sa] or simply ελληνικά Greek has been written in the Greek alphabet since the 9th century BC in Greece (before. — “Greek language”,
- Greek (ÎµÎ"Î"Î·Î½Î¹ÎºÎ® Î³Î"Ï_ Ï_ Ï_ Î± or simply ÎµÎ"Î"Î·Î½Î¹ÎºÎ¬ â_ _ "Hellenic") has a documented history of 3,500 years, the longest of any single language in the Indo-European language family. It is also one of the earliest attested Indo. — “Greek language | ”,
- Popular artist CDs and videos, consumer ratings, and chat room. Shrek Surgery Game In Greek! Bob The Builder - Akis O Mihanakis. Bob The Builder - Rosa I Bouldoza. NEW RELIGIOUS JEWELRY. — “ - Your source for Greek CDs, Greek DVDs, Greek”,
- Learn Greek - one of the most exciting and rich languages of the world! Because Ancient Greek literature was so influential, many words in English (and many other languages) come from Ancient Greek so there is some vocabulary in common with modern Greek. — “Learn Greek (Modern)”, language-learning-
- The Greeks (Greek: Έλληνες, [ˈe̞line̞s]), also known as Hellenes, are a nation and ethnic group native to Greece, Cyprus and neighbouring regions. Greek colonies and communities have been historically established in most corners of the Mediterranean, but Greeks have always been centred. — “Greeks - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- (US, countable) A member of a college fraternity or sorority, which are commonly characterised by being named after Greek letters. "Was Joe a Greek in college?" (uncountable) Unintelligible speech or text, such as foreign speech or text, or regarding subjects the listener is not familiar with, such. — “Greek - Wiktionary”,
- Ancient Greek in its various forms was the language both of classical Greek civilisation and of the origins of Christianity, and was a first or second language over a large part of the Roman Empire. Greek has been spoken in the Balkan Peninsula since the 2nd. — “Online Encyclopedia and Dictionary - Greek language”, fact-
related videos for greek
- Greek pop idol - worst auditions (TOP 10) The final top 10 with the worst auditions of the greek version of pop idol. Hilarious!! Try and figure out which song the contestant #1 is "singing".
- Greek 101 - Common Words & Phrases - Level One Learn Greek with The Travel Linguist. This is Greek 101 - Common Words & Phrases - Level One. Subscribe to our travellinguist channel or visit to learn more words and phrases in many languages.
- 'Get Him to the Greek' Trailer For more info on 'Get Him to the Greek' visit:
- Goldman's Wilson Expects Greek Restructuring After 2011 Jan. 20 (Bloomberg) -- Andrew Wilson, head of fixed-income at Goldman Sachs Group Inc., talks about government bond strategy and the outlook for a debt restructuring in a peripheral euro member such as Greece. He speaks in London with Francine Lacqua on Bloomberg Television's "On The Move."
- greek parody TON TROY GREEK PARODY APO THN TAINIA TROIA...META THN MEGALH EPITYXIA XAL O SAVOYROGAMHS KAI THN YPERPARAGWGH VARATE KID...O RUBY KAI O LAPTOP KSANAXTYPOUN...
- Stavros Flatley: Greek Dancers - Britain's Got Talent 2009 - Semi-Final 3 Britain's Got Talent 2009: What can Stavros Flatley AKA Dimitri and Lagi do to improve on their famous audition? Will they do well enough to get through to the finals?
- Greek Alphabet This video is to help students in math and science classes learn the Greek alphabet. The pronunciation is the English way of saying the letters in an American accent. It is NOT meant for those actually trying to learn Greek as a foreign language.
- Greek ***o (National Treasure) Forget the Parthenon Marbles, I've unearthed this early 80's Gem that needs to be brought back onto the big screens. Athanato !!!
- Jose Feliciano - Zorba The Greek Jose Feliciano plays Zorba The Greek
- My Big Fat Greek Wedding - Now You Are Family My favorite scene from the movie "My Big Fat Greek Wedding." As a guy, I avoided seeing this movie - despite hearing good things. Once I did though, I have to admit it wasn't all that bad. This clip is one of my favorite moments in the movie - the look on the parents' faces is priceless.
- Honoring Greek Independence Day President Obama, Greek Prime Minister George Papandreou, and His Eminence Archbishop Demetrios of America speak at a reception celebrating Greek Independence Day at the White House. March 9, 2010.
- Get Him to the Greek - Jackie Q's "Supertight" Music Video Get Him to the Greek reunites Jonah Hill and Russell Brand with Forgetting Sarah Marshall director Nicholas Stoller in the story of a record company executive with three days to drag an uncooperative rock legend to Hollywood for a comeback concert. The comedy is the latest film from producer Judd Apatow (The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Funny People). Aaron Green (Hill) gets things done. The ambitious 24-year-old has been given a career-making assignment. His mission Fly to London and escort a rock god to LA's world famous Greek Theatre for the first-stop on a huge comeback tour. His record mogul boss, Sergio Roma (Sean Combs), gives him one warning: "The artist is the worst person on Earth. Turn your back on him at your own peril." British rocker Aldous Snow (Brand) is a brilliant musician, but due to a bad break up and nose-diving career, has fallen off the wagon and is now a drunken disaster. Weary of "yes men" and scared he's entered the "greatest hits" moment in his career, Snow's in the midst of a nihilistic downward spiral. When he learns his true love, model/pop star Jackie Q (Rose Byrne), is in Los Angeles, Aldous makes it his quest to win her back...right before kick-starting his world domination. As the countdown to the concert begins, one innocent young man must navigate a minefield of London drug smuggles, New York City brawls and Vegas lap dances to deliver his charge safe and, sort of, sound... all while trying to remain faithful to ...
- Zorba the Greek Zorba the Greek 1964. Zorba played by Anthony Quinn says to his boss p[layed by Alan Bates: " A man needs a little madness or else he never dares cut the rope and be free". Here we have the indomitable human spirit's triumph over a temporary setback, this is how Zorba sees it; and it is infectious, for we see the uptight Alan Bates loosening up, having a laugh about it and he starts to dance. Walter Lassally won the Oscar for the great cinematography, Mikis Theodorakis wrote the immortal music and Michael Cacoyannis directed. Based on a novel by the Greek literary giant Nikos Kazantzakis. Shot on the island of Crete.
- The Travel Linguist - Greek 101 Learn 10 Greek survival words compliments of The Travel Linguist. For a full list of instructional language DVDs, phrasebooks, audio CDs, and downloads, visit
- My Big Fat Greek Firework Battle Easter on the small Greek island of Chios means one thing - a massive firework battle, with over 50000 rockets raining down on two small towns.
- Eddie Izzard: Greek Heroes By Request of MidnightPhury Sorry for delay :(
- Zorba the Greek Yolngu style Aboriginal interpretation of Zorba the Greek. Frank Djirrimbilpilwuy from Milingimbi has been in the Indigenous Media Industry for many years and has been a long-standing member and supporter of the Top End Aboriginal Bush Broadcasting Association, TEABBA Radio. He has worked Independently in Music and Film for many years also. As the man behind the camera and release of the video, Frank is also representing the dance group who call themselves "The Chooky Dancers". Frank has said that he filmed the footage at this years Ramingining Festival on the 30th September 2007 and knew it would be "something special" as soon as he saw the boys rehearsing. "The crowd went wild as you can see in the video, and the classic song Zorba the Greek has now become a hit overnight in the communities and now it seems, everywhere else too" Frank said. In just one week of being released onto "You Tube" by the staff at TEABBA Media Services, the video has received rave reviews been given a 5 star rating and has now been viewed well over 15000 times. "The phones have not stopped ringing at the TEABBA offices, all from people who want to know more about the footage," a TEABBA staff member has said "even the honorable Kon Vatskalis with the Territory Labour party has commented on the video and suggested that they perform at the Greek Glenti next year." The Chooky Dancers are a group of 10 energetic young men who had healthy living in mind when they choreographed the performance. Franks son Lionel ...
- Zorba The Greek Zorba's Dance
- Sabaton - Coat of Arms [English and Greek lyrics][Full song] Ok... This is the final, REALLY final, version of the song... The lyrics are 100% correct, the song is full and in the best possible quality... Dedicated to one great nation an an amazing metal band called SABATON(I guess you know that :D). ENJOY! PS The man who helped me a bit(read did all the transcript job) with translating the lyrics onto Greek, you can find him here: or here: /\ /\ /\ SUBSCRIBE!
- Greek Dance Mix Mix of some good Greek songs! Hope you like it!
- Basile - Greek Religion and Holidays "A Pinch Of Basile" Basile In Concert Filmed Special for www.4
- Raw Video: Greek Protestors Clash With Police Hundreds of protesters clashed with riot police across central Athens on Wednesday, smashing cars and hurling gasoline bombs. It's the latest protest against the government's latest austerity measures. (Dec. 15)
- The Greek Debt Crisis Explained in Four Minutes In which John explains the Greek debt crisis, which has pushed the Greek government close to defaulting on its loans, the reasons why the Euro zone and the IMF are desperately trying to bail Greece out, and what the rising cost of sovereign debt means for the massive budget deficits throughout the developed world. Thanks to Karen Kavett at for the illustration. Debt Chart:
- Greek Bike Accident 1 athens 2004 bike accident greece
- Greek Sculpture (BBC: How Art Made The World) How greek art created something more human than human. Excerpt from the BBC documentary "How Art Made The World" concerning greek sculpture. Presented by Dr Nigel Spivey (University of Cambridge). Music: "Enfer (La Double Vie De Veronique)" by Zbigniew Preisner.
- Athanasio Celia - "Looters of the Gods" (Greek TV - ET 1) The Greek - Italian film production "Looters of the Gods" documents how the Greek painter Athanasio Celia delivered the main - key evidence and achieved the return of the golden Macedonian wreath, one of the most important Greek antiquities, from the JP Getty museum to Greece.
- Angelo Tsarouchas - It's All Greek Angelo Tsarouchas Comedy Now 1 of 3
- Jesse McCartney - Greek TV Spot Greek TV Spot featuring Jesse McCartney's "How Do You Sleep". Jesse joins the cast of ABC Family's Greek March 30 at 8/7c.
- Waking - Greek An ABC Family Original Series. ALL NEW. Mondays at 10/9c. Casey wakes up with Cappie, and they talk about a pressing issue. : Greek : Season 3 : Episode 10 For more video, visit
- Greek Easter Greek peypool like to eat Lam becoz christ has risen he truly has risen
- Greek S4 Ep.1 Clip "Graduation Day" Official (HD) - Become a Fan! - Follow Us! "Greek" will return with all-new episodes on Monday, January 3, 9:00PM- 10:00PM ET/PT. As "Greek" heads into its fourth season, the storylines turn to the post-graduation experience for Casey, Ashleigh and Evan, while the undergrads must continue to deal with life on campus. The new season promises surprise pairings with new rivals, unexpected allies, as well as unpredictable romances. Viewers will see the characters taken in new directions, including some unanticipated turns, and die-hard fans of the college series will be treated to throw-back references from past seasons. Throughout the season, fans will also see the return of featured guest stars including Charisma Carpenter, Sam Page, Martha MacIsaac, Nora Kirkpatrick and Tiffany Dupont, who returns as Frannie.
- Andre Rieu in London playing Sirtaki greek greece dance Andre Rieu in London playing Sirtaki
- How to make Greek Yogurt Ingredients, equipment, and an easy technique to make delicious Greek-style, extra-thick yogurt treats. Recipe: 1) Stirring continuously so it doesn't scald, heat 1/2-gallon organic milk (4% fat or better) to a temperature of 185°F (84°C) or when small bubbles-froth appears on surface of the milk or just before it boils; 2) Let milk cool to a luke-warm temperature of 108-112°F (42-44°C), then mix in 1/2-3/4-cup of plain yogurt (eg, my daughter calls this step "immortalizing" the yogurt) and/or 10 grams (2 tsp) of yogurt starter into the luke-warm milk. 3) Cover milk mixture and place in a 100°F oven for 6-to-14 hours. 4) Afterwards, the yogurt has "set", but I prefer it thicker and creamier. So I pour the yogurt into a cheese-cloth-lined collander within a large bowl and strain out the whey (clear milk liquid). 4b) Optional-- For Greek Yogurt (Γιαούρτι), I put the collander/bowl set-up in the oven at 100°F for 30-to-90 minutes to strain out more whey. This optional step makes the yogurt extra thick and creamy or "Greek-style". 5) Pour yogurt from collander into a container (with a tight lid); cover and refrigerate. I like to stir or mix the yogurt at this stage which makes it extra creamy in my opinion. Yogurt will thicken even more in the refrigerator. Use within two weeks after refrigerating. NOTE: Greek Yogurt is traditionally flavored with honey and fruit, but this Greek-American prefers adding Mexican agave nectar and Canadian blueberries to flavor our yogurt. Καλή ...
- Greek Americans part 1of20 Greek Americans part 1of20. There are about 1.5 million Greek Americans. They are among the wealthiest and best educated groups in America. Ike Pappas CBS News legend and Ernie Anastos NYC TV anchor are interviewed. Telly Savalas the Kojak of TV, left us in 1992. We will not forget Senator Paul Tsongas from Massachusetts who left us early at the age of 56. Spiro Agnew the 39th Vice President of the US, won a Bronze Star fighting the ***s and "number one Hawk" in the Nixon White House, www.senate.gov Olympia Snowe, is the US Senator from Maine an independent thinker. The 22 year Congressman, John Bradimas, a tireless worker for peace and the Hellenic causes in the late 70s, from Indiana, the House of Representatives Majority Whip, for four years, the founder of the Center for Democracy and reconciliation in the SE Europe in Thessaloniki. Congressman for 20 years George W. Gekas of Pennsylvania. Gus Bilirakis is the Congressman, representing Tarpon Springs and Palm Harbor, Florida. Movie director, the great Elia Kazan, is no longer with us. Movie actress Nia Vardalos, so talented. The infamous high roller, Nick the Greek Dandolos with his famous quote after losing $4 million to Johnny Moss: "Mr Moss, I have to let you go". Also, Jimmy the Greek Snyder, CBS Sports, the betting guru. Golden Glode winner Tina Fey and Apostolos Fokas the explorer who in 1592 started it all. The delectable Demi Moore and Jennifer Aniston the beautiful movie stars and Jeffrey Eugenides the ...
- Get Him to the Greek - Jackie Q's "Ring 'Round" Music Video Get Him to the Greek reunites Jonah Hill and Russell Brand with Forgetting Sarah Marshall director Nicholas Stoller in the story of a record company executive with three days to drag an uncooperative rock legend to Hollywood for a comeback concert. The comedy is the latest film from producer Judd Apatow (The 40-Year-Old Virgin, Knocked Up, Funny People). Aaron Green (Hill) gets things done. The ambitious 24-year-old has been given a career-making assignment. His mission Fly to London and escort a rock god to LA's world famous Greek Theatre for the first-stop on a huge comeback tour. His record mogul boss, Sergio Roma (Sean Combs), gives him one warning: "The artist is the worst person on Earth. Turn your back on him at your own peril." British rocker Aldous Snow (Brand) is a brilliant musician, but due to a bad break up and nose-diving career, has fallen off the wagon and is now a drunken disaster. Weary of "yes men" and scared he's entered the "greatest hits" moment in his career, Snow's in the midst of a nihilistic downward spiral. When he learns his true love, model/pop star Jackie Q (Rose Byrne), is in Los Angeles, Aldous makes it his quest to win her back...right before kick-starting his world domination. As the countdown to the concert begins, one innocent young man must navigate a minefield of London drug smuggles, New York City brawls and Vegas lap dances to deliver his charge safe and, sort of, sound... all while trying to remain faithful to ...
- Stavros Flatly - Greek Irish Dancers - Britains Got Talent 2009 Dimitrios and Lagi a father and son act perform on Britains Got Talent.
- Greek Meatballs Greek Cookery lesson
- Greek Audiophile A Film by Ken Barnes
- Greek Rocket War One island. Two villages. Fifty thousand handmade rockets.
- Pranks Gone Wrong - Greek Hotel Prank Call - OwnagePranks Become my facebook fan! I pre-release my videos on facebook, so you'll see them before they appear on my YouTube profile (The facebook version is uncensored) Register and join the community @ Follow me on twitter! http If you do all this you'll definitely catch my next live show! Comment and subscribe!
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about greek
— greek- - Greek music Resources and Information, greek-
“Greek - European Culture Greek European Forum. Greek Fonts. Greek Language. Greek Literature. Meister Eckhart. Newsletter. Patrologia Graeca. Photo Blog. Plato Works. Ανθολογία του Ελληνόφωνου Ίντερνετ”
— Ellopos Blog | Greek - European Culture,
“Authentic local and traditional Greek recipes as they are prepared by local Greek mothers. Enjoy Greek food as it is cooked and eaten by the Greeks!”
— Authentic Greek Recipes: Greek Forum,
“Greek Jewellery blog. Thursday, April 22, 2010. This blog has moved. This blog is now located at http:///. You will be automatically redirected in 30 seconds, or you may click here. For feed subscribers, please update your feed subscriptions to”
— Greek Jewellery blog,
“Dont Go Greek Blog. Minister Fred Hatchett's Blog. The Emergent Church organization that Pastor Carmichael opposes (Greek-Letter Organizations) is the very”
— Dont Go Greek Blog,
“Here are the latest updates to Greek Gods and Goddesses! Permalink -- click for full blog post "Pictures of Greek Gods" Nov 23, 2010. Amphitrite Goddess of the Sea. Amphitrite goddess of the sea, in Greek mythology, was Poseidon's beloved wife”
— Newest Additions to Greek Gods and Goddesses, greek-gods-and-
“What is a Blog? A virtual journal where users can post a chronological, up-to-date journal entry of their thoughts, opinions, expertise or interests! Who should write in our Greek Blog? Anyone that has something to say. All we ask is that you add to it often!”
— Greek Blog & Web Journal on ,
“For the 20th year, the Greek Festival will take over the Roland E. Powell Convention Center in Ocean City this”
— Ocean City Greek Festival – 2009 - Greece Travel Blog,