- Encyclopedia article about Graupel. Information about Graupel in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. — “Graupel definition of Graupel in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- The graupel in this image is larger in size than a typical snow pellet which measures 2-5 millimeters in size. Definition: Graupel forms when snow in the atmosphere encounters supercooled water. — “Graupel - What Is Graupel? - Types of Precipitation”,
- Graupel. Includes Rime, Supercooled, Condense, Hail, Mesothelioma, Sleet, Snow, Laser Hair Removal Nyc, Forms and Recruiting Software information plus more related topics on . — “Graupel (Snowflake, Precipitation, Droplets) @ ”,
- Graupel's page - general information, complete discography (including lyrics), links and reviews. — “Encyclopaedia Metallum - Graupel”, metal-
- Graupel (also called small hail, soft hail, or snow pellets; METAR code: GS) refers to precipitation that forms when supercooled droplets of water condense on a snowflake, forming a 2–5 mm ball of rime; the snowflake acts as a nucleus of condensation in this process. — “Graupel | Encyclopedia”,
- Graupel (also called small hail, soft hail, or snow pellets; METAR code: GS) refers to precipitation that forms when supercooled droplets of water condense on a snowflake, forming a 2–5 mm ball of rime; the snowflake acts as a nucleus of condensation in this process. — “Graupel - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. Definition of GRAUPEL : granular snow pellets —called also soft hail. — “Graupel - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Graupel (also called small hail, soft hail, or snow pellets; METAR code: GS) refers to precipitation that forms when supercooled droplets of water condense on a snowflake, forming a 2–5 mm ball of rime; the snowflake acts as a nucleus of condensation in this process. — “Wikipedia:Graupel - Global Warming Art”,
- Accurate down to one-square mile area. My Saved Locations Full. You have three locations saved. To save this location, you must GRAUPEL. A form of frozen precipitation consisting of snowflakes or ice crystals and supercooled water droplets frozen together. — “ - Glossary”,
- Graupel is that Styrofoam ball type of snow that stings your face when it falls from the sky. Climbers and extreme riders sometimes trigger graupel avalanches after they have descended steep terrain (45-60 degrees) and have finally arrived. — “Graupel”,
- Myspace profile for GRAUPEL. Find friends, share photos, keep in touch with classmates, and meet new people on Myspace. — “GRAUPEL on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- Definition of graupel in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of graupel. Pronunciation of graupel. Translations of graupel. graupel synonyms, graupel antonyms. Information about graupel in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “graupel - definition of graupel by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Graupel (also called snow pellets) refers to precipitation that forms when supercooled droplets of water condense on a snowflake, forming a 2–5 mm ball of rime ice; the snowflake acts as a nucleus of condensation in this process. The term. — “Graupel | ”,
- Graupel (also called snow pellets) refers to precipitation that forms when supercooled droplet s of water condense on a snow flake, forming a 2– The term is derived from German Graupel meaning the same. Graupel does not include other frozen precipitation such as snow, hail, ice pellets or. — “Define graupel | Dictionary and Thesaurus”,
- The frozen droplets on the surface of rimed crystals are hard to resolve and the topography of a graupel particle is not easy to record with a light microscope because of the limited resolution and depth of field in the instrument. However, observations. — “Rime and Graupel”, emu.arsusda.gov
- Graupel refers to precipitation that forms when supercooled droplets of water condense on a snowflake, forming a 2 5 mm ball of rime the snowflake acts as a nucleus of condensation in this process. Graupel is the German word for this. — “Graupel Information (Sleet, Precipitation) @ ”,
- Graupel definition, snow pellets. See more. graupel (ˈɡraʊpəl) —n. soft hail or snow pellets [German, from Graupe, probably from Serbo-Croat krupa; related to Russian krupá peeled grain] Collins English Dictionary - Complete & Unabridged 10th Edition. 2009 © William Collins Sons & Co. Ltd. 1979, 1986. — “Graupel | Define Graupel at ”,
- Definition of graupel from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of graupel. Pronunciation of graupel. Definition of the word graupel. Origin of the word graupel. — “graupel - Definition of graupel at ”,
- w e l c o m e . . . B .EN .. E .M .E .R .S .O .N. — “Ben Emerson (portfolio)”,
- Brief and Straightforward Guide: What is Graupel? While graupel has the appearance of white snow pellets, its formation is closer to that of hailstones. — “What is Graupel?”,
- Graupel music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Graupel on Yahoo! Music. — “Graupel on Yahoo! Music”,
- Graupel. Wikipedia (uncountable) A precipitation that forms when supercooled droplets of water condense on a Retrieved from "http:///wiki/graupel" Categories: German derivations | English nouns | English uncountable nouns. — “graupel - Wiktionary”,
- Watch videos & listen free to Graupel: Saat Zieht Zeit, Heimkehr & more, plus 7 pictures. Graupel are a German black metal band formed in 1995; lineup initially included three members of the superb Nagelfar, but currently only vocalist. — “Graupel – Free listening, videos, concerts, stats, & pictures”, last.fm
- graupel n. See snow pellet . [German Graupel , diminutive of Graupe , hulled grain, probably of Slavic origin, akin to Russian krupa,. — “graupel: Definition from ”,
related videos for graupel
- Graupel in Fürth
- GRAUPEL - Herkünfte Schatten German Black Metal Hatred • Album: Am Pranger... / 2010
- 25.11.10-erster Schnee/Graupel 25.11.10-erster Schnee/Graupel Partner:WetterTeamLukas Musik by RosemII
- Graupel Gigas Fight (Final Fantasy XI) Just us fightin a Graupel Gigas in Beaucedine Glacier.
- Funnel Cloud and hail/graupel in California Funnel cloud and graupel (soft hail) in Rancho Cordova, California. February 25, 2011. The weather service confirms that this was a tornado. It touched down just before this video was taken. Taken with a Droid X.
- Graupel - Ringgeister Black Metal from Aachen/Germany. ©by Graupel
- Burbank graupel
- Graupel in Phoenix
- Sleet (Graupel) shower - October 11, 2009 The sleet / graupel fell just like a heavy rainshower would! Minutes later it would turn into huge snow flakes! See the video entitled "Snowfall - October 11, 2009" for the snow footage!
- Graupel Storm (March 30, 2008) Intense
- Graupel in Magalia Graupel falls at the True Value Hardware store here in Magalia. The image is looking towards Skyway.
- Graupel in the Round Pen Graupel practicing in the round pen
- 04/01/2010 BNVN Denver, CO Graupel Storm blog video A quick change from the record heat Denver had experienced earlier in the week. After breaking a 130 year old record with an 82 degree high on Monday, Denver drops into the 40s with convective storms popping up. Video package includes footage of graupel and snow pellets coming down with one of the area's convective storms. It wasn't quite snow as the temperature was in the mid 40s at the time of this storm, so it was almost a hailstorm. Various shots of heavy snow pellets/graupel hitting the ground and nearby cars.
- Graupel - Ekel Black Metal(Germany)
- Graupel 2/26/11 Graupel in North Hollywood
- Graupel Part 1 Ketzer fest 22.12.07 Live Graupel Part 1 Ketzer fest 22.12.07 Live Saint Oberhausen
- Graupel - Ekel Deutsch Blackmetal // Album : Am Pranger
- Graupelzápor1 (2008.04.02) - graupel shower1 (02nd/April/2008) Délutáni graupel(hódara)zápor Budán - graupel shower at Buda in the afternoon
- Graupel in Lahore on 26th Feb, 2011 It heavily rained in Lahore on 26th Feb, 2011 and there were graupels....Enjoy
- October 3, 2008 Live Shot in Graupel This...was nasty!
- Graupel-und Schneeschauer am 28.01.2010
- Y Coulior Headwall Graupel Event Heavy graupel and wind near headwall of Y Coulior around 11:30am. 20100326. Skin track within bed surface of early morning sluff.
- Graupel at Alta Off Wildcat Chair 4/5/2010
- Graupel Part 2 Ketzer fest 22.12.07 Live Graupel Part 2 Ketzer fest 22.12.07 Live Saint Oberhausen.
- Snow/Graupel, Wareham - Wednesday 10th February
- Graupel foam ball type snow. mmm.
- graupel - the making of filming the filmer
- Graupel coming down! Graupel in Spokane, WA
- INSANE WINDSTORM + GRAUPEL BLIZZARD IN SASK. - April 9, 2010 This video of the insane windstorm has taken about an hour before the other one uploaded, and it shows a graupel blizzard! It is nowhere near "soft" when it hits you at 80+ km/h!!
- Graupel, just when you thought it was over. We were threatened with clear skies after the snow dump surprise for a spring day. Now comes graupel!
- Graupel-/Hagelschauer am 04.06.2009
- Deacon's word of the week: Graupel Week Six: Graupel grau·pel (grou'pəl) noun A small, white ice particle that falls as precipitation and breaks apart easily when it lands on a surface. Also called snow pellet, soft hail. Origin: 18851990; German; dim. of Graupe hulled grain Join us next time for Deacon's Word of the Week!
- Graupelzápor2 (2008.04.02) - graupel shower2 (02nd/April/2008) Graupelzápor Budán - graupel shower at Buda
- In my tent in a graupel pellet snowstorm. Shot in my tent at Longs Peak campground, Rocky Mountain National Park May 23, 2008 in a graupel pellet snowstorm.
- Graupel Sprinter hit in Spring (April) 2011 Wild day 2 of Sprinter (Spring/Winter) weather in Missoula Montana USA. Thanks to Mark Alciati (some sort of West Coast balladeer aka Cheezeman) for coining that phrase.
- Mineral Fork Graupel Pooling DEEEP graupel pools on the road into Mineral fork in Big Cottonwood Canyon (around 6500-7000 feet in elevation). In terrain traps, it was six feet deep.
- Springtime graupel shower the prelude to heavy snow later in the day...May 2008 Telluride Golf Course
- graupel oristano 12/02/2009 h 19:40
- Sleet/Graupel November 25th, 2010 (Columbia, IL) Pretty neat on thanksgiving.
- 2010-03-23 Graupel - Denver, CO ***NOT FOR BROADCAST*** STORM CHASER TONY LAUBACH VIDEO DESCRIPTION A very strong early Spring storm system introduced itself to the metro area with a series of thunderstorms with a mixture of heavy rain, snow, and graupel (small hail). Shots taken from Speer Blvd. and 6th Avenue in central Denver.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about graupel
“Graupel And Hail. July 22, 2010 Hail is one of the more spectacular Some places even whitnessed graupel (soft hail). Unlike lightning which is present in”
— Graupel And Hail | WBNG-TV: News, Sports and Weather,
“Blog Stew with Graupel. • We drove home from Florence today in graupel. M., who grew up in the Hudson Valley, says she never saw it before she arrived in Colorado on a November day. It's falling right now on a sun crust, with actual snow forecast for this afternoon and tonight”
— Southern Rockies Nature Blog: Blog Stew with Graupel,
“If you were anywhere outside last weekend, you probably got pelted with little balls of snow, although many people called it hail. It was neither. It was graupel, and let's just call it an all-graupel weekend for the ages. According to the”
— It's hail, it's snow, no, it's both -- It's graupel,
“Looks like regular snow falls through fog then gets a coating of rime ice. Oop, wait maybe it's 'graupel' New. Forum: LiquidLounge. Re: Hey meteorology gurus plasticraft New. Date: Jan 07 2009, 11:25 PM GMT. From: plasticraft. Looks like regular snow falls through fog then gets a coating of rime ice”
— BoaterTalk: LiquidLounge - Oop, wait...maybe it's 'graupel',
“Blog | Weather. Got a message over the phone from yesterday asking, Better known as GRAUPEL. Many saw the burst of snow, sleet and graupel even when the temperatures were in the mid 40s! A quick explanation as to why is that temps around 5000' were below freezing not giving the snow ample amount”
— Brian Smith's blog | WDEF News 12 | News, Weather and Sports,
“Graupel isn't just your garden-variety sleet. It's that fluffy, pellet-y stuff that forms distinction between sleet and graupel, I think, is that graupel is fluffy-looking and”
— Waking up in Kansas,
“WGN Weather Center Blog. WGN-TV Chief Meteorologist Tom Skilling and the WGN Weather Center staff provide daily coverage of Such snow is referred to as graupel snow, pictured here. These photos come to us from Chuck Heaver who shot”
— Lake-effect graupel snow - WGN Weather Center Blog,
related keywords for graupel
- graupel wiki
- graupel def
- graupel am pranger
- graupel pronunciation
- graupel pronounce
- graupel storm
- grapple define
- graupel vs sleet
- graupel rare
- graupel band
- graupel wiki de
similar for graupel
- snow crystal
- free encyclopedia
- soft hail
- supercooled droplets
- cloud droplets
- frozen droplets
- snow pellets
- uniform layers
- global warming
- types of precipitation
- ice crystals
- suggested reading
- winter weather
- snow pellet
- national weather service
- ice dams
- english dictionary
- ice particles
- science dictionary
- online dictionary
- dictionary results
- snow crystals
- the crystals
- supercooled cloud droplets
- liquid droplets
- atmospheric conditions
- crystal growth
- dictionary words
- english synonyms
- english words
- frozen precipitation
- german word
- black metal band
- german black
- new album
- now defunct
- defunct band
- best view
- browser window
- bottom left