- Official site of the governor of Hawaii. Features news releases, fact sheets, and more. — “Governor Linda Lingle”, hawaii.gov
- The Governor does not have any public events scheduled for today. November 24, 2010 - Governor and Mrs. McDonnell joined the Chiefs and members of the Pamunkey and Mattoponi Tribes for the annual Tax Tribute Ceremony at the Executive. — “Office of the Governor of Virginia”, governor.virginia.gov
- Tennessee Governor Bredesen joined Gov. Beshear to recognize one of the nation's most notable poets and In an effort to support families in need, Governor Beshear and First Lady Jane Beshear will be holding a Governor's Holiday Food Drive from Nov. 15 – Dec. 17, 2010. — “Kentucky: The Governor of the Commonwealth - Home”, governor.ky.gov
- Governor Granholm of Michigan - Governor Granholm of Michigan. — “Governor Jennifer Granholm”, michigan.gov
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie official Web site contains his key initiatives, press releases, biography, and photographs. — “State of New Jersey Office of the Governor”, state.nj.us
- governor n. ( Abbr. Gov. ) A person who governs, especially: The chief executive of a state in the United States. — “governor: Definition from ”,
- State of the state address, initiatives and news releases, audio/video, proclamations, and biography of the current governor. — “Governor of Ohio, Ted Strickland”, governor.ohio.gov
- Includes Maryland legislative and policy information and news. Statement from Governor Martin O'Malley on Proposed Court Action on Foreclosures. — “Governor Robert Ehrlich”, gov.state.md.us
- Official site for the Florida governor. Includes news and statements by Governor Charlie Crist. GOVERNOR CRIST APPOINTS CHRISTINE ROBINSON TO SARASOTA COUNTY COMMISSION. — “Office of the Florida Governor”,
- Official site for the Washington State Governor. Features information about the senior staff, executive orders, and more. — “Office of the Governor > Governor Christine Gregoire”, governor.wa.gov
- Top Story: Governor Attends Official Unveiling of CHIME Institute's Schwarzenegger Community School 10/20 - The Governor signed multiple legislative bills, formally implementing comprehensive pension reform for the people of California. — “California Office of the Governor”, gov.ca.gov
- Information on the First Family of Texas, virtual tour of the Governor's Mansion, descriptions of the offices and divisions in the Governor's office. Great kids page too. — “Texas Office of the Governor”, governor.state.tx.us
- Official website of Utah Governor Gary R. Herbert. Contains priorities, news, staff, cabinet as well as contact information plus links to other Utah websites. — “Office of the Utah Governor”, governor.state.ut.us
- With press releases, speeches, and biography. — “Office of the Governor”, gov.state.nv.us
- For other uses, see governor (disambiguation). A governor (from French gouverneur) is a governing official, usually the executive (at least nominally, to different degrees also politically and administratively) of a non-sovereign level of government, ranking under the head of state. — “Governor - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Governor Carcieri has made it his particular mission to rebuild the foundations of our school systems, raise both expectations and student performance, support teachers, and provide the kind of education that will enable Rhode Islanders to be fully engaged in a rapidly changing world. — “Rhode Island Governor Donald L. Carcieri”, governor.state.ri.us
- November 15, 2010 - Governor Paterson Delivers Remarks at 2010 High Speed Rail Conference. At 7:00 tonight Governor Paterson will participate in the Robert F. Kennedy Center for Justice and Human Rights, Ripple of Hope Awards Dinner in New York City - 11/17/10. — “www.ny.gov/governor”, state.ny.us
- Governor Daniels' YouTube Channel is an easy way to keep up with recent news from the governor's office. GOVAsia Day Seven: Herron art students featured on governor's jobs mission (view). — “Governor Daniels: Home”, in.gov
- Information on Governor Edward G. Rendell, cabinet links, and more. It is a great honor and an awesome responsibility to be elected Governor of Pennsylvania. — “Pennsylvania Office of the Governor”, governor.state.pa.us
- The official website of Alaska Governor Sean Parnell. The latest news, events, photos, audio/video and speeches online. — “Alaska Governor Sean Parnell”, gov.state.ak.us
- Governor Patrick is head of the executive branch and serves as chief administrative officer of the state and as commander-in-chief of the Massachusetts' military forces. His responsibilities include preparation of the annual budget, nomination of. — “Office of the Massachusetts Governor”, mass.gov
- Official web site of the Office of the Governor of Minnesota. Includes news and information about the administration. — “Minnesota Office of the Governor”, governor.state.mn.us
- Features a biography of the governor, press releases, and executive orders. — “Office of the Governor | State of Louisiana”, gov.state.la.us
related videos for governor
- Blazing Saddles "Meeting With The Governor" A classic scene..."I didn't get a hurumph outta that guy!" I apologize for the bad video quality. I was new at uploading and did not know of a quality format, (At least it loads fast)
- Governor Jesse Ventura on Fox News talking about 9-11 Governor Jesse Ventura on Fox News talking about the events of 9-11 on the Hannity and Colmes
- Growing Up Palin: Ex-governor and her family become celebrities www.nma.tv Sarah Palin and her family have come a long way since Bristol got knocked up by her ***age boyfriend and Sarah was plucked from obscurity to become the Republican Party's vice presidential candidate. Dancing With the Stars, reality TV, a new book = Sarah Palin as next US president?
- Governor Andy Reggae profil Governor Andy ft JR Erik Reggae profil music video.
- Why Skillman quit the Governor's race
- Ron Paul Questions Fed Governor Elizabeth Duke at Financial Services Hearing 7/16/09 www.house.gov Congressman Ron Paul questions Federal Reserve Governor Elizabeth Duke at the House Financial Services Subcommittee on Domestic Monetary Policy and Technology hearing on July 16, 2009 entitled, "Regulatory Restructuring Safeguarding Consumer Protection and the Role of the Federal Reserve."
- MONTANA GOV SCHWEITZER STEALS SHOW: Blasts Bush, "Petro-Dictators" 8.26.08
- Governor Brian Schweitzer (D-MT) Governor Brian Schweitzer (D-MT) speaking at the Democratic National Convention.
- OMG this is so embarrassing ....Save us from Jan Brewer! People better vote for Terry Goddard or AZ is doomed!! It's not what she doesn't say in her intro, it's what she DOES say during the entire debate that exposes her inability to govern. Watch the entire debate at
- - Ahnuld for Governor This funny video has Arnold Schwarzenegger going after the governor's office, and he won't take no for an answer. Part political satire, part action movie block buster, all hilarious. Hasta La Vista, Davis! Click here to view the original version of this video in high-res Want more JibJab? Visit us at: Register to get access to new JibJab releases Read our blog: Follow us on Twitter: Become a fan on Facebook: Add us on MySpace: Visit our YouTube Channel:
- Carl Weathers for Governor You've elected Arnold Schwarzeneggar and Jesse Venture for governor. Now it's Carl Weathers' turn.
- Is The Governor of Virginia Racist? TYT Membership Raffle:
- Governor Christie: Not About Teachers Governor Chris Christie gives remarks regarding Teachers and the New Jersey Education Association during a Town Hall Meeting in Robbinsville, NJ on Thursday, June 3, 2010. (Governor's Office / Tim Larsen)
- ***y governor NEW CHANNEL: SONG INFO: www.blackturtle.us California re-elected Arnold for a second term. I wish I had some clips of Arnold when he was chairman of the Presidential Fitness Commission. There must be something where he was leading exercises. That would have been perfect for this video! (BTW I know I do a terrible Arnold impersonation!)
- Governor Chris Christie: Letter to the NJEA Governor Chris Christie talks about the letter sent to the New Jersey Education Association and their response to that letter during a Conversation with the Governor in Ramsey, NJ on Wednesday, March 24, 2010.
- Governor Chris Christie "Schools" Teacher About The Budget Governor Chris Christie held a town hall meeting today in Flemington to outline his reform agenda. The Christie Reform agenda targets ethics reform that encourages accountability and results; pension and benefits reform by overhauling the pension and benefits system which is on the brink of insolvency; education reform that according to the Governor is failing too many of New Jersey's children; and economic development initiatives that will create paying jobs and making New Jersey a home for growth.
- Late Show - Former Governor Rod Blagojevich Why is the disgraced former governor doing Dave's show? Find out -- and don't miss Dave's entire interview with Rod Blagojevich on Tuesday night.
- CSULB - California Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger Speaks With the new semester beginning, Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger today greeted students at California State University, Long Beach. The state's current budget invests more than $19 billion into higher education, freezes fees at UC and CSU campuses and keeps California Community College fees the lowest in the nation.
- Gov. Perry Backs Resolution Affirming Texas Sovereignty Under 10th Amendment - Part 2 4/9/2009 - AUSTIN - Gov. Rick Perry today joined state Rep. Brandon Creighton and sponsors of House Concurrent Resolution (HCR) 50 in support of states rights under the 10th Amendment to the US Constitution. For more information see: governor.state.tx.us Key Points: Gov. Perry joins Rep. Creighton in support of HCR 50 The resolution reaffirms states' rights according to the 10th amendment HCR 50 is authored by Reps. Creighton, Berman, Hughes, Gattis and Guillen
- Basil Marceaux for TN Governor OFFICIAL CAMPAIN AD This is the official campaign ad for Basil Marceaux's 2010 bid for the Tennessee Governor seat. Filmed on Capitol Hill, Nashville TN
- The Last Governor 1: A Democratic Time-Bomb, part 1 of 7 BBC documentary (five parts in the entire series) about Chris Patten, the popular last Governor of Hong Kong, and his democratic reforms which were undone by China. He was quite possibly the first and only leader Hong Kong ever had (with the possible exception of Sir Murray Maclehose) that put Hong Kong's interests above that of her colonial masters, be that China, Japan or Britain. Since then the Hong Kong people have become more embolden, with 500000 people marching in 2003 calling for full universal suffrage for the Chief Executive and the resignation of Patten's successor Tung Chee-Wah after a series of spectacular policy failures. Today, Mr. Patten (who left Hong Kong with and %80 approval rating), is welcomed back to Hong Kong with great enthusiasm by the people whenever he returns to visit. Note: I would like to apologise to everyone for allowing comments to be added to this video only after I have approved them. Unfortunately, videos of Hong Kong politics tend to arouse the passions of various small individuals who find it necessary to leave offensive flames posts, quite often of a pathetically nationalistic or blatantly racist nature. I'm afraid that such irresponsible posts will not be entertained and communications from such people will be ignored - threats will be reported. I will, however, be delighted to post messages of an intelligent and constructive nature, especially those that encourages enlightened debate.
- Governor Christie: A Solution to Keep Standardbred Racing at the Meadowlands Governor Chris Christie today announced a break-through agreement to keep live Standardbred racing at the Meadowlands beginning in January via a secured short-term financing plan to bridge the gap to a potential long-term solution that will make the Meadowlands racetrack a privately run, self-sustaining venture without taxpayer subsidies. The agreement meets the Governor's foremost requirement that operating and purse subsidies for Standardbred racing come to an end. To ensure that racing at the Meadowlands can continue uninterrupted on its January schedule, the New Jersey Sports and Exposition Authority (NJSEA) will extend operations, secured by simulcast racing revenues, through only March 31, with no costs being absorbed by state taxpayers.
- Governor Christie: Style Governor Chris Christie answers a question regarding his 'style' while talking with seniors at a town hall meeting in Linden, NJ on Wednesday, May 19, 2010
- Governor Discusses State Budget in Weekly Address Follow my updates on Twitter:
- Basil Marceaux : The Next Governor of Tennessee Basil Marceaux's Official YouTube Channel
- Governor Sarah Palin Vlog #4: PURSE! Gov. Palin's campaign manager, Cousin Dina, reveals a terrible family secret that threatens to destroy the campaign. Also includes Gov. Palin's renditions of "Midnight Train to Georgia" and "Under the Bridge!" Check out Sarah Palin's other vlogs at All dialogue improvised by Diana Saez and Sara Benincasa, with assists from Francesco Marciuliano and Sam Weston. Dina -- Diana Saez Sarah -- Sara Benincasa http Lights, Camera, Action -- Francesco Marciuliano www.medium- Cheerful Endurer of Heat and Boredom Sam Weston
- Oil Funded Governor Protects BP On Fox News FREE Month Of Movies(!): New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: Read Ana's blog and subscribe at: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Governor Schwarzenegger Dumbbell Finder - Governor Schwarzenegger - Dumbbell Finder
- Governor Christie Responds To Teacher During Town Hall Governor Chris Christie responds to a teacher's question during a town hall meeting at Raritan Township. Discusses the teachers' union and the need for shared sacrifice. September 8, 2010. Follow Governor Christie on Twitter - Become a fan of Governor Christie on Facebook -
- Texas Governor Blames God For Oil Spill & More New TYT Facebook Page(!): Follow us on Twitter: TYT Network (new WTF?! channel): Check Out TYT Interviews Watch more at
- Ron Paul Debates Federal Reserve Governor 1983 [Part 1] An excerpt of Congressman Ron Paul debating Charles Partee, member of the Federal Reserve Board of Governors, at the 1983 Capital Hill Gold Standard Conference in Washington, DC, hosted by the Ludwig von Mises Institute. Ludwig von Mises Institute: Ron Paul www.ronpaul2008.com
- president bush vs governor bush a debate between bush and himself! stupid man
- Basil Marceaux's Bid for Governor This is Basil Marceaux's first speech in WSMV's coverage of Tennessee's gubernatorial candidates. He discusses his views on gun control, the state's fuel budget, the flag, traffic stops, and religion. Most importantly, he tells us to "have a nice day", not once, but twice. Use of the closed captioning provided is recommended. You can activate it by clicking the "CC" button at the lower-right corner of the player. Here's Basil's website: Footage courtesy of WSMV-TV; Channel 4 in Nashville, TN
- 9/04/09 - Governor Schwarzenegger Weekly Address Follow my updates on Twitter:
- FUN JAN BREWER Arizona Governor Parody Drag Queen 1070 tea party Barbra SEVILLE GODDARD If you thought Arizona Governor Jan Brewer's debate performance was bad, wait til you see the rehearsal footage.
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie calls Star-Ledger columnist thin-skinned During a press conference regarding the governor's rejection of the Democrats' millionaire tax hike proposal, Star-Ledger political columnist, Tom Moran, asks Chris Christie a question about his combative approach: "Do you think this sort of confrontational tone can increase your odds in getting this through the legislature?"
- TNA: The Governor Gets Her Hair Cut Visit for more info
- Governor positive after talks in N. Korea GOVERNOR BILL RICHARDSON IS BACK IN NEW MEXICO TONIGHT -- AFTER A WEEK LONG TRIP TO NORTH KOREA. DURING A STOP IN BEIJING -- WHILE ON HIS WAY HOME -- HE TALKED ABOUT WHAT HE CALLS A "CHANGE IN ATTITUDE" ON THE PART OF NORTH KOREAN OFFICIALS. "i noticed a pragmatic attitude on their part, a more realistic attitude, a view perhaps that they've moved a little too far down the precipice and that it was time to come back and pull back and start negotiations again." HE MADE THE TRIP AS A PRIVATE CITIZEN, BUT CAME BACK WITH A LOT OF INFORMATION. RICHARDSON SAYS NORTH KOREAN OFFICIALS HAVE AGREED TO ALLOW UN INSPECTORS TO VISIT THEIR NUCLEAR FACILITIES. "among the proposals, first the north is willing to allow the international atomic agency personnel to visit the yongbyon sites to make sure that there's no enriched uranium efforts, secondly, the north is willing to negotiate with south korea to sell close to 12-thousand spent fuel rods and ship them out of the country." NORTH KOREA HAS REFUSED OVERSIGHT BY UN INSPECTORS SINCE 2002.
- The Rent Is Too Damn High Party's Jimmy McMillan at the NY Governor Debate October 18, 2010 -- In a debate expected to be dominated by top New York governor candidates Andrew Cuomo and Carl Paladino, Jimmy McMillan of the Rent Is Too Damn High Party provided the fireworks. Watch his inspired views on karate, gay marriage, and, well, rent.
- TI - Hello Ft. Governor (King) TI's 16th track on his 4th album King.
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about governor
“Governor's Blog. Posts. 11/10/2010. Honoring our Veterans. Veterans Day this year has a sense of urgency about it. This nation is at As governor of this state, a veteran of the U.S. Army Reserve and a citizen of this great”
— Home - Governor's Blog, blog.governor.ky.gov
“Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger's state website includes biographies, newsroom, policy/issues, webcasts, videos, blogs, interactive video forum, email alerts, appointments, contact, Spanish”
— Governor Arnold Schwarzenegger - Blog, gov.ca.gov
“This week's radio address highlights the investment that Michigan is making in its education system with the new budget signed by the governor this week. Some”
— Radio Address : Investing in Education | Governor Jennifer,
“Welcome to the Governor's Office Blog. On this page, you will find behind-the scenes information on current events, news conferences, the 2008 Legislature and much more. Bloggers will include Governor Richardson, Cabinet Secretaries and representatives from the Governor's Office”
— Governor's Blog, governor.state.nm.us
“The Blog. Eldon Vail, Secretary Department of Corrections. 11/19 - This summer the Governor's Office set up a website for the public to recommend ways to rethink and prioritize state government services as we navigate through a historic budget crisis”
— The Blog, governor.wa.gov
“Governor O'Malley's Blog. Subscribe. Strengthening Our Partnerships with Federal Facilities Governor Martin O'Malley issued this statement today in support of Congressman Cummings'”
— Governor O'Malley's Blog, governor.maryland.gov
“Governor's Blog. New ATK Manufacturing Facility, Hundreds of New Jobs, Coming to Top of Economic Development is a top priority for Governor Herbert, who serves as Chairman of the National Governors Association”
— Blog | Gary Herbert for Governor,
“Mayors Continue Stepping Up In Support Of Governor Christie's Cap 2.5 Reform Agenda Home > Blog. Mayors Continue Stepping Up In Support Of Governor Christie's Cap 2.5 Reform Agenda. Share. This week, the Governor's Office released the list of mayors from counties in southern New Jersey who have”
— Office of the Governor | Blog, state.nj.us