- These are 1) a Geographical Introduction; 2) the United Goths; 3) the Visigoths; 4) and the Ostrogoths. Other large sections, such as the discussion of the Huns, he treats as digressions of a sort (the more interesting or important of these have been added to the contents below). — “THE ORIGIN AND DEEDS OF THE GOTHS”, people.ucalgary.ca
- Goth is one of the most long-lived and thriving subcultures, with followers all around the globe. Most Goths tend to listen to a variety of sub-genres known collectively as 'Goth'; keep in mind that Goth culture is a mutation of Punk Rock. — “How to Be Goth - wikiHow”,
- This was horse country and Goths quickly took to mounted warfare. This was aided by the fact that the stirrup was just being introduced into Europe and, more importantly, because the Goths considered warfare the ultimate experience, preferable to any other undertaking. — “Goths”,
- Overview of Goth history, stereotypes, and religious connections. — “Goth Culture”,
- A "Goth" is, loosely speaking, one who decides to separate from the mainstream culture for varying reasons (such as dissatisfaction with modern soc. — “Urban Dictionary: goths”,
- According to their own traditions, the Goths originated in a land called 'Gothiscandza', identified as southern Scandinavia. This region already contained a very mixed population, and the Goths would very certainly have mixed with these to produce a population that was far from homogeneous. — “The Goths”,
- According to the 6th-century Gothic historian Jordanes, the Goths came from Sweden across the Baltic Sea to the basin of the Wis³a (Vistula) River. By the 3rd century AD they had migrated as far south as the lower Danube, around the Black Sea. — “Goths”, history-
- [[Image:Greatpalacemosaic.jpg|thumb|250px|One of the floor mosaics excavated at the Great Palace of Constantinople and dated to the reign of Justinian I. It is presumed to represent a conquered Gothic king.]] The Goths (Gothic: [[Image:Gothic g. — “Goths | ”,
- Our only source for early Gothic history is Jordanes' Getica, (published 551 CE), a condensation of the lost twelve-volume history of the Goths written in Italy by Cassiodorus, and this early information should be treated with the highest degree of caution. — “Goths - Wikinfo”,
- This is probably the hardest question any goth could try and answer, one may as well ask 'what is society? There is no specific thing that defines what you need to do or be to fit into the goth scene (except of course the implied black clothing). — “ - What is Goth?”,
- Our only source for early Gothic history is Jordanes' Getica, (published 551), a condensation of the lost twelve-volume history of the Goths written in Italy by Cassiodorus. Cassiodorus was well placed to write of Goths, for he was an essential minister of. — “Goths - ”,
- Goths A Germanic people whose origins lay along the lower Vistula (modern Poland), their southerly migration brought them into contact with the Roman. — “Goths: Information from ”,
- The Goths were a violent East Germanic tribe of barbarians who proved to be a great nuisance for the Roman Empire from the 1970s to 1990s, primarily with their bad taste in music and dark eyeliner.  They were finally able to sack Rome. — “Goth - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia”,
- Online dating service for gothic singles looking to chat, interact, and meet online. We pride ourselves in having real gothic personals where real gothic members are looking to meet other like minded goth friends. — “Goth Scene”,
- Goths. Götaland, south Sweden, most likely original homeland of the Goths.The Goths (Gothic: , Gutans) were East Germanic tribes who, in the 3rd and 4th centuries, harried the Roman Empire Meanwhile close contact with Roman civilization brought about a gradual conversion of the Goths to catholicism. — “Goths”,
- The Goths (Gothic: *Gutans[dubious – discuss]) were a heterogeneous East Germanic tribe, who played an important role in the history of the The first recorded incursion of Goths into the Roman Empire took place in 238. Written records about the Goths prior to this date are scarce, the. — “Goths - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- One of the two chief tribes of the Goths, a Germanic people. Their traditions relate that the Goths originally lived on both sides of the Baltic Sea, in Scandinavia and on the Continent. Their oldest habitations recorded in history were situated on the right bank of the Vistula. — “CATHOLIC ENCYCLOPEDIA: Ostrogoths”,
- The Goths were an East Germanic tribe who according to their own traditions originated in Scandinavia. His major reason for quickly accepting the Goths into Roman territory was to increase the size of his personal army. — “Goths at The Ancient Mediterranean”,
- Gothic" has various other applications, some of them relating to Goths. The Goths were an East Germanic tribe which according to their own traditions originated in Scandinavia (specifically Götaland and Gotland). They migrated southwards and conquered parts of the Roman empire. — “Goths - Definition”,
- The Goths (Gothic: Gutans) were an East Germanic tribe who, according to Jordanes, left Scandinavia, settled close to the mouth of the Vistula river (in present day Poland), and in the 3rd and 4th centuries settled Scythia, Dacia and parts of Moesia and Asia Minor. — “German Tribes org The Goths”,
- Goths: Reference. Did you know the Palace of Omurtag, an archaeological site in northeastern Bulgaria, includes the episcopal see of an Arian Gothic bishop besides a medieval Bulgarian fort? The Goths were converted to Christianity by the Arian (half-) Gothic. — “Goths : Reference (The Full Wiki)”,
- Encyclopedia article about Goths. Information about Goths in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. the goths, history of the goths, goths origin. — “Goths definition of Goths in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
related images for goths
- pics goths melissa jpg
- IHateGoths jpg
- and they re in an even creepier haunted Victorian Complete with a graveyard in the backyard and some Mutant plants Goth Manor is the spot for ghost hunters and inventors It s Altogether Ooky
- goths greengiant jpg
- не менее колоритными но меня вдруг потянуло поближе к сцене Эх знала бы я чем это все обернется В этот момент на сцене происходило непонятное растягивание времени и нервов ожидавших выступления Terminal
- I think this was a concept for a children s book I like that I fit Jesse Hamm s HappyGoth in there Blog reactions No reactions yet
- In fact what she s wearing is not all that different than what many of my peers wore in the 80s Lithuanian girls have a long standing tradition for this particular kind of hot P1060543 Goths in the Cathedral Square in Vilnius Old Town some in miniskirts some looking like female Snape wannabes Date 07 09 2009 in Vilnius Old Town some in miniskirts
- goths jpg
- A guy who looks like Kid Rock a child and a woman Meet the Goths Will Mortimer find the love of his life or not 一對夫婦和一個小男孩 左邊圖 認識 Goths吧 Mortimer會不會找到他的真愛呢 就是模2歡樂谷裡面那個有錢了老人 有女兒 Cassandra和兒子Alexerda A
- Goths HaT
- At the end of University we were given the opportunity to create our own show I was able to design and make five garments I hand picked each model and made each garment to fit I also
- items that have become readily available How much power can a symbol retain if it is so if you ll pardon the phrase defanged that it is turning up in *** accessory stores across the land Goths illustration by Pete Venters The Lady of the Manners does not believe that a person must provide proof of his or her subcultural cred before being allowed to own skull festooned
- Odd one Out 3 Racehorse Maori Goths Little girl
- Conclusion 0
- daon wit da klaon
- In these lands Germans lived for millennia well till the ethnic cleansing by the Poles that is This blood is in Polish blood not in Germans who invaded Poland in later times Red
- Dark Age
- Bored Girls in Black 33 x 52 2004
- Gothic Sunrise 1999 Oil on Panel 24 x 36
- goths jaysontarget jpg
- these presumptions might be they continue to pervade our popular culture and influence the way that we present ourselves in public and even in private Even society s mavericks the goths garbed in black the hippies with long hair and natural clothing the nudists all indicate the importance of appearances and perceptions by dressing or not dressing in order to
- メルラン レティ 助っ人 咲夜 妖夢 つっつきすぎ つっつき
- goths jaysonblack jpg
- by Charles Christian on Sun 12 Apr 2009 09 42 PM BST
- two goths jpg
- stopped to look into the window of the famous Hammonds jet shop perhaps looking for some cufflinks for his new band and seeing in the glass the strange reflections of the circle of goths who had gathered around behind him wrote Wings most famous song there and then at the end of Church Street so lost in the creative process that the seagulls and Linda stole all his
- goths jimtarget jpg
- EFF 2008
- 450 Attila the Hun threatens Rome turned away by Pope Leo the Great 476 Last Western Emperor click on the map below to view a larger version
- http www shoutmouth com index php imag YuanBn jpg http i152 photobucket com albums s192 Goths jpg
- Castle Age
- Imperial Age The Visigoth kingdom in Spain lasted somewhat longer In the late 5th century Clovis of the Franks pushed the Visigoths out of France and over the Pyrenees Mountains Following
- LOTD fan Miellyn has alerted me to the 2007 Annual Goth Cruise Masquerade Ball This ship of fools sets sail in a couple of weeks so GET YOUR TICKETS NOW if you want to go
- OK there s God and death too and if you re very very lucky all those things What more could you ask for But the gloomy image remains and I was slightly disappointed to follow some Goths up the hill But once actually the audience was really diverse men in suits middle aged couples people with pointy hair gay men yeah we re not all disco twinks and it was all
- they broke It was my cavalry that in spite of all odds saved the day by making charge after charge The mass rout of Vandal troops near the gate was rather sickening to say the least
- GOOD SHIP LOLLIPOP Spain 69 Ember 8505 Maxwell s Silver Hammer How Does It Feel M EX+ STAC STAL STIL $61 SOLD AT AUCTION quite scarce GOTHS France 68 Odeon FO 144 Le Jour Etait Gris Out Of The Sun M FC EX BC M STIC WOC $500 SOLD AT AUCTION utra rare other than the two minor flaws sleeve is perfect
- 292 Bio
- Kirov 24 October 2008 Interfax According to staff members of the Vyatka Diocese youth department Goths show a great interest in their search for religious truth Goths often come to our
related videos for goths
- Goth in Mtv #3 True Story About GOth's :D
- Goths Make Better Lovers (2003) "A short film about the love too miserable to speak its name. Goths Make Better Lovers asks why do Goths always have boyfriends? Goths, so often the victims of wry asides, mild pity or open scorn have much to teach their more colourful bretheren when it comes to affairs of the heart. Because Goths always appear to be in a relationship - and obtusely, these relationships appear to be happier than the non-Goth kind." Hilarious premise, I know. Originally aired in 2003.
- Evangelical Gothic Inaugural lecture of Christopher Herbert, Chester D. Tripp Professor of Humanities. Introductions by Jock McLane and Jules Law.
- Full FOX News Voltaire Interview on 'Goth Murder Madness' **New Note**!! YouTube seems to of fixed the video problem, but it's also been requested that I upload the video to a fileserver anyways, so here the link for a direct download of the clip. This is the full segment on FOX News about the 'Goth Murder Madness', which featured an interview with the musician Voltaire (). Voltaire comes in about half way through this segment. Clip is from Oct. 22nd, 2005. And I actually had the pleasure of seeing him play a free instore at OzoneUK in Portland right before he was whisked away to do this interview, so his 'pre-interview' talk was pretty funny too. He actually said they'd call him 'Satanic Goth' or something like that, which as you watch, they got kind of close to his prediction. I know someone else has already posted just the interview part, but I think the two minutes before the interview gives the interview some more context. Mostly because the woman says 'gothic stuff' and 'killed so desperately', which...I'm not even sure what that means...
- Goth Lyfe 1: Intro New kid, Todd Todderson meets the school Goths for the first time. This is the first episode of the series. The show's first season is about Todd Todderson, the new kid that becomes friends with a group of Goths. They see if he's got what it takes to be one of them and each time Todd learns a bit more about being "Goth". *Note* We realise that this is not how real Goths act and we are not trying to offend anybody, so if you are easily offended, this show might not be for you.
- Goth Lyfe 8:Goth Test Here's episode 8! I recommend watching them in order. Oh and remember that the Goths in the show are fictional and shouldn't be taken seriously. Most importantly, enjoy! Stay tuned for more!
- Goth Lyfe 20: Demonstraction Here it is! The highly anticipated season finale for season 2! I'd like to start by thanking everyone for being so patient, and thank you for subscribing, commenting, rating, and well watching in general. Now I will mention that this episode has a lot of references to previous ones, so you might want to watch those first if you haven't already or if it's been a while since you've seen them. If you're new to the series, I suggest watching the episodes in order, they make a lot more sense that way, also I'd like to remind everyone that the Goths in the show are portrayed fictionally and we are not trying to offend anyone!
- goth goths are not freaks
- Goth Lyfe 17: Daily Basis Here it is! Episode 17! Ok it continues right where 16 left off so if you haven't seen that one yet, watch it first. As always I recommend watching all the episodes in order (it's just makes more sense that way, plus you'll get all the jokes and past references). Once again I'd like to remind everyone that Goths are portrayed in a fictional way and we are not trying to offend anyone. We haven't really had any problems in the past, but I just think you should know our intentions. Is there anything else I missed? Umm oh yea, I'll get the next one up as soon as possible, these take really long to make, actually this episode is pretty long. Check my channel for updates on the next installment's progress. Ok that's enough reading! Go watch the show!
- You've been GOTH BLOCKED ! Please leave a dark & mysterious Thumbs Up (and pls comment). ♥ Faving this vid will share it and Goth Block your friends. Beware the fun police, or join them, there is no judgment here! Download "Goth Blocked" on itunes: Add ME: Goth Girl - Stevie Ryan Goth Guy - Adam Franklin Normal girl - Sarah Morrison Normal guy - Tony Stockert Lyrics: Children of the night and day From the cold regions of Norway To the dark realm of Hot Topic I summon thee You're drinking at a party and a girl catches your eye You're feeling confident but usually you're shy Could this be your moment is this girl the one You start your approach and then you're Goth Blocked Goth Blocked Out running errands and you really have to pee The bathroom is open and there's no one you see You open the door because its not locked About to lift the lid then you're Goth Blocked Goth Blocked Lipstick, leather, silence eating at McDonald's Vampires, anarchy, gym class dark brooding dream child Returning your TV you don't like the one you bought You've been driving for an hour circling the parking lot You're just about to leave then you see an open spot you pull your car in, and then you're Goth Blocked Goth Blocked The housing market crashed and your stock has no worth Your life is a disaster and you want to leave this earth You're on the ninth floor about to let your body drop You look down on the ground and you're Goth Blocked Goth Blocked Crosses, outcast, industrial really shiny pants ...
- Goth Lyfe 18: Demon Bait Ok here it is! Episode 18! I'd like to thank everyone for being so patient. This is another long episode, plus there was a couple new things to animate. Anyway I hope you enjoy it and I'll try to get started on the next one as soon as I can! If you're new to the series, I suggest watching the episodes in order, they make a lot more sense that way, also I'd like to remind everyone that the Goths in the show are portrayed fictionally and we are not trying to offend anyone! Enjoy!
- Goth Lyfe 10: Degoth Here's episode 10 of Goth Lyfe, now this is a very special episode. It's the season finale for season 1! Don't worry, season 2 should start up real soon! Once again, don't take our portrayal of Goths seriously and above all, enjoy!
- Goth Lyfe 4: Goth Money You might notice a change in the graphics. This is the fourth episode, again we'd like to recommend starting at the beginning and we'd also like to remind everyone that our portrayal of Goths is purely fictional, so don't be offended. Stay tuned for more!
- Goth - Gothic - Goth Music - Goths - Goth Culture - Goth Girls The goth subculture is a contemporary culture found in many countries. It began in the United Kingdom during the early 1980s in the gothic rock scene, an offshoot of the post-punk genre. The goth subculture has survived much longer than others of the same era, and has continued to diversify.
- Gothic /creamycreature
- Goth Lyfe 12: New Goth OK here's episode 12, sorry for the wait! We'd like to once again remind everyone that the Goths in the show are portrayed in a fictional way and we are not trying to offend anyone. Enjoy the show and stay tuned for more!
- Spray - I Am Gothic (Original Mix) Step inside, candle lights my despairing gloom I'm just no brooding *** - I'm considered abstruse It's so sparse being dark, can't you feel my pain? People are all the same. They isolate my ways Catch the ghost train to the centre of my heart (then the dark will rise again) I am potent, I'm profound (then the clouds will part) I am gothic I am pale I am scary I'm insane I'm a loner I am cold I feel special when people don't phone I am gothic I am pale I am scary I'm insane I'm a loner I am cold I feel special when people don't phone
- Goth Lyfe 15: DisaSpear Ok It's finally here! First I'd like to thank everyone for being so patient, I know this episode took way to long to make. Sorry for the cliffhanger on the last one, hopefully this one will clear things up. Stay tuned for the next installment! I'd like to once again remind you all that the "Goths" in the show are portrayed in a fictional manner and we are not trying to offend anyone. Also I recommend watching the series in order (it just makes more sense that way). More is on the way (remember to be patient! I'll try to leave updates on my channel!)
- Goth Lyfe 16: Fun'n'Games Ok here's episode 16! If you don't know what's going on go get caught up with episode 16!(or earlier if you have to) I'd like to once again remind everyone that Goths are portrayed in a fictional manner and we are not trying to offend anyone. Stay tuned for the next episode, i'll leave updates on my channel! Enjoy!
- South Park GOTH Dude I do not own this video, but it shows South Parks GOTH dude speaking his inner soul. Note, they are NOT EMOS, THEY ARE GOTH. People please, if your going to comment this vid, get the description right.
- Gothic beer Anuncio de Heineken
- Goth Lyfe 7: Undercover Goth Here's episode 7! Each episode continues from the last so I suggest you watch in order. Please realise that our portrayal of Goths is fictional and shouldn't be taken seriously. Alright, stay tuned for more!
- Wavves - Summer Goth Great Song, Great Album, Great Band
- Gothic: Languages of the World: Introductory Overviews Alexander Arguelles presents a series of videos to provide introductory overviews of the languages of the world. Working diachronically through various language families in turn, he demonstrates how to identify each language, translates a text sample to show how it works, and discusses its genetic affiliation and cultural context. For further information about the series, please refer to
- Goth Girls Check it out, it couldn't hurt you.
- Emo Gothic Makeup Tutorial ...no one understands me... "And the devil's in YOU and the devil's in ME and the devil's got a BIG HARD ---" Emma Bosnic Emo Gothic *love* #62 - Most Discussed (Today) - Comedy #68 - Top Favorited (Today) - Comedy #47 - Top Rated (Today) - Comedy
- Goth in Mtv #1 true story about goth's :P
- What is "Goth"? It's a little video, about goths, with a lot of text - I'm sorry about it.. But the pics are wonderful!!! :) The music is: Asrai - Whisper
- I'm darker than you - The Mighty Boosh - BBC Vince convinces Howard to cancel his plans to hang out with some goth girls, but Howard needs to go dark. Hilarious clip from second series of The Mighty Boosh. Watch more high quality videos on the new Comedy Greats YouTube channel from BBC Worldwide here:
- Goth Lyfe 13: Replaced Ok real sorry for the wait! Here's the next episode! It continues from the last one which continues from the one before that and so on and so on. (Season 2 begins with episode 11) I'd like to once again remind everyone that goths are portrayed in a fictional way and we are not trying to offend anyone. Stay tuned for the next one!
- Gothic Charm School Ep.2: The Gothic Lifestyle The Lady of the Manners explores some of the questions and assumptions about Goths and their gothy lifestyle. Some of the subjects tackled are; we don't think we're vampires, no, we're not wearing a costume, and yes, there are Goths in every type of career out there. Remember to check Gothic-Charm- for further reading on these and many other subjects related to the Gothic lifestyle.
- Whitby Goths on The Culture Show From October 2006 Whitby Gothic Weekend, Whitby, UK
- Barbarians - The Goths 1/4 Directed by Robert Gardner, Barbarians: The Goths was original broadcast on The History Channel in January of 2004. The program is narrated by Clancy Brown. This part focuses on the Goths, a group of of degraded and starved slaves who revolt against the Roman Empire. Emperor Valens tries to suppress the revolution, but he ends up getting killed in the Battle of Adrianopole. The Goths and the Romans agree on a treaty, but it ends up sending thousands of Goths to their deaths in the front line of the Roman Army. Thir*** years later, Goth King Aleric tries another revolution with a march on the city of Rome. Aleric dies, but Rome is nearing its end.
- Goth or Not - TB Show Tyra brings on a 'true goth' to find her match.
- Gothic Christmas A Gothic Christmas done to the Only Gothic Christmas movie. enjoy
- Goth Lyfe 11: Emokid's Revenge Ok, here's episode 11, the first episode of Season 2! I'd like to remind everyone that Goths are portrayed fictionally as always,(as well as Emos) so don't be offended. The next episode should be coming soon so be patient, also I recommend watching season 1 first. Enjoy!
- Disney Villain Goth's If you hadn't noticed, there are many villains who are total goth's, namely Frollo, Jafar, and Maleficent. This is a tribute to them!! Oh yea! And I just had to give a special thanks to Clopin for his guest role as "The Cure" haha In case you want them, here's the lyrics... I'd be thinner I'd be taller Go clubbing in my collar With skin pale as a moth Dressed in black, I'd go creepin' While the normal folk are sleepin' If I only were a Goth With my hair up I'd look fancy Like Siouxsie and the Banshees With silk or velvet cloth Dressed in boots, never sandals And the room would be lit with candles If I only were a Goth Yes I'd wanna die From the bottom of my heart impure Would I like another clove? Well, sure And after that, we'll go listen to The Cure I'd pretend to be a vampire Like in stories 'round the campfire I'd suck your bloody froth Yes the thing I'd be best at Is impersonating Lestat If I only were a Goth In my casket purse I'm toutin' Einsturzende Neubauten And pagan hymns to Thoth Yes the world would be depressing Over death I'd be obsessing And this corpse that I'm undressing Would be ***ier, I'm guessing With my diet I'd get scurvy And I'd worship Peter Murphy If I only were a Goth All clips belong to Disney. The song is If I Only Were A Goth by ThouShaltNot.
- House-hunting goths - BBC Mackenzie Crook stars in this comedy clip from BBC comedy drama Spine Chillers. These two goths can hardly believe their luck when they meet an unconventional like-minded landlord whilst looking for a flat. But what is the catch? Watch more Spine Chillers clips with BBC Worldwide here:
- Goths - 1/4 Mackenzie Crook aka Gareth from The Office in BBC's "Goths" from the series Spine Chillers
- The Friendly Goth Explores Christianity Dave explores religion with a kind Pastor.
twitter about goths
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about goths
“mdamlady/AC Forum/Goths Photobucket album blog. advertise. mobile. careers. contact us. Support. site map. terms - new. privacy. feedback. help. Extend. apps. developers. Follow us on Facebook. Follow us on Twitter. Featured On Photobucket”
— Goths pictures by mdamlady - Photobucket, s226
“Bleeding Edge Goths Forum Index. View unanswered posts. BLEEDING EDGE. News About The BeGoths Collectible Dolls! What Bleeding Edge Goths Dolls Are You Looking For? changeling. TALK ABOUT REBECCA'S REALM”
“Official Alchemy Gothic Website: Gothic Jewellery, Accessories, Alchemy Gothic artworks, news and community forum.. Laughing Goths (2/4) - Alchemy Gothic Forum - Gothic: Culture and Mysticism - Alchemy Gothic Forum Forum”
— Laughing Goths - Alchemy Gothic Forum,
“MIG33 GOTHS FORUM. Please enter your username and password to log in. Username: Password: I forgot my password. Free forum | Free forum support | Contact | Report an abuse | Free”
— Log in, mig33
“Perth Goths Forum - Index Perth Goths Forum. Main. Help & FAQ. Need help about posting? Signing up? Have a question about avatars or signatures? Check here for an answer or post any queries here. 18 Posts in. 6 Topics”
— Perth Goths Forum - Index,
“'GOD HATES GOTHS . COM' IS THE OFFICIAL WEBSITE OF THE 'PARENTS AGAINST GOTH' ORGANIZATION. REV RG GREENS BLOG. Wednesday, November 7, 2007. WORTHWHILE CHARITIES. Dear friends, I was stopped in town just the other day by some blind heathen, begging for my loose change for some pathetic charity”
— Rev RG Greens Blog,
“So i was checking out leah fitzgerald's blog, when i noticed she had a weatherpixie. 09:18:41 :: Weather Goths? clicky. So i was checking out leah fitzgerald's blog, when i noticed she had a weatherpixie. Not really knowing what those were, i clicked on it and discovered it's a way to have”
— jr conlin's ink stained banana " Weather Goths?,
“Art - community of artists and those devoted to art. Digital art, skin art, themes, wallpaper art, traditional art, photography, poetry / prose. Art prints”
— #International-Goths Blog on deviantART, international-
“[Archive] Black Goths? Everything/Nothing Well if you go to where a lot of goths hang out, u can see a lot of different race goths. I know this cuz where i live one side of this one street is totally gothic, and the other side of the street are resturants and art gallerys. stevib. 12-08-2004, 05:52 PM”
— Black Goths? [Archive] - eBaum's World Forum,