- GNU (pronounced /gnu/ (help·info)) is a free operating system consisting of a kernel, Its name is a recursive acronym for "GNU's Not Unix", which was chosen because its design is Unix-like, but differs from Unix by being free software. — “GNU - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Official site of the GNU Compiler Collection, which includes front ends for C, C++, Objective-C, Fortran, Java, and Ada, as well as libraries for these languages. — “GCC - GNU Compiler Collection”,
- gnu c. ( singular definite gnuen, plural indefinite gnuer) gnu, Inflection. Inflection of gnu. common gender. Singular. Plural. indefinite. definite. indefinite. — “gnu - Wiktionary”,
- gnu ( nü ) ( vertebrate zoology ) Any of several large African antelopes of the genera Connochaetes and Gorgon having a large oxlike head with horns. — “GNU: Definition from ”,
- GNU is a recursive acronym for "GNU's Not UNIX". Stallman requests that it be pronounced guh-NOO to "avoid horrible confusion" with the word "new" The UNIX architecture allowed GNU to be written as individual software components: components that were already freely available,. — “GNU - Wikinfo”,
- Get information, facts, and pictures about gnu at . Make research projects and school reports about gnu easy with credible articles from our FREE, online encyclopedia and dictionary. — “gnu Facts, information, pictures | articles”,
- Gnu definition, either of two stocky, oxlike antelopes of the genus Connochaetes, the silver-gray, white-bearded C. taurinus of the eastern African plain an See more. — “Gnu | Define Gnu at ”,
- Definition of gnu in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of gnu. Pronunciation of gnu. Translations of gnu. gnu synonyms, gnu antonyms. Information about gnu in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. gnu hurd, gnu project, gnu c, animal. — “gnu - definition of gnu by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- We promote completely free software distributions of GNU/Linux, and advocate that users of the GNU/Linux operating system switch to a distribution which respects their We drive development of the GNU operating system and maintain a list. — “Welcome — Free Software Foundation — working together for”,
- View our complete selection of Gnu. We offer product videos, consumer reviews and our 100% satisfaction guarantee. — “Gnu - FREE SHIPPING | Fall 2010 Collection”,
- The DotGNU project aims to be for webservices and for C# programs what GNU/Linux is rapidly becoming for desktop and server applications: the industry leader and If you are a student and are interested in working on DotGNU (or another part of GNU) see the list of GNU ideas. — “DotGNU”,
- The GNU Image Manipulation Program, for X Windows systems. Official site, including download area, documentation, FAQs, and a plugin registry. — “”,
- The GNU project was launched by Richard Stallman with the goal of The UNIX architecture allowed GNU to be written as individual software components: components that were already freely available, such as the TeX typesetting system and. — “GNU - Knoppix Documentation Wiki”,
- GNU ( pronounced /gnuː/ ) is a computer operating system composed entirely of free software. Development of GNU was initiated by Richard Stallman and was the original focus of the Free Software Foundation (FSF). — “GNU”, schools-
- Aeneas - the GNU package for the design and simulation of submicron semiconductor devices. Gcal - Is a program for calculating and printing calendars, and is the GNU implementation of the universally known cal and calendar programs. — “GNU Project Software - Free Software Directory - Free”,
- For other uses, see GNU (disambiguation). This article needs references that appear in reliable third-party publications. Primary sources or sources affiliated with the subject are generally not sufficient for a Wikipedia article. Please add more appropriate citations from reliable sources. — “GNU - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Manufacturer of snowboards, bindings and accessories. Includes their products, advertising, shop locator and company info. — “GNU Snowboards”,
- Հայաստանում GNU/Linux - ի, ազատ ծրագրային ապահովման գաղափարախոսության տարածումը: GNU's not Unix Armenian portal. — “GNU Armenian portal”, gnu.am
- Dedicated to eliminating restrictions on copying, redistribution, understanding, and modification of computer programs. — “”,
- GnuPG is the GNU project's complete and free implementation of the OpenPGP standard as defined by RFC4880. It can be freely used, modified and distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License. — “GNU Privacy Guard”,
related images for gnu
- LGPL und GFDL sowie als Share Alike bezeichnet in einigen der Creative Commons Lizenzen
- Software Libre Lord Kote 15 05 2009 05 12 | El Movimiento del Software Libre
- Gnu jpg
- Gnu To use any of the clipart images above including the thumbnail image in the top left corner just click and drag the picture to your desktop You may also control click Mac or right click
- Jul 11 2009 Screen vim + gnu screen Start gnu screen w your vim session and a split shell + send commands to the sh vim online created by Eric Van Dewoestine Screenshot http eclim sourceforge net images screenshots vim gnu screen shell png Note gvim is not supported You must be running vim in a console
- Think freely est un fond d écran créé par Joakim Olsson C est une imitation de Think different le slogan publicitaire créé pour les ordinateurs
- gnu png
- صور جاموس صور جمل او جمال ابو سنامين
- will eat fruits if they find them as well as some wild herbs I was glad that we didn t stay around for dinner After the Masai visit we went back to what else animal hunting Here is a gnu Here is a new view of Gnu two Oh that makes me feel like reading Dr Sueuss Here is a new gnu calf Here is a zebras ass it is only half as valuable as a horses ass but it is
- из стали 5 метровую вышку с открываемыми металлическими ставнями и вертолетными сидениями внутри Среди фермеров соседей принято при необходимости обмениваться визитами клиентов если плотность
- gnu 081 +20081014 1 606156004+ png
- はじめてのフリーアート 油彩画のモチーフになったものはかけがえのないものになりがちだ 世界遺産的テクノロジー を使って 今時のテクノロジー を
- Dentro de unos días el 20 de septiembre se celebra el Día de la Libertad de Software en diversos puntos del mundo Recorriendo blogs amigos podemos ver que en algunos lugares se usa el
- gnu jpg
- PNG 1 1 Mo 2178 x 2952 pixels D autres illustrations dans la galerie GNU
- Per cert algú sap si el java ja és programari lliure L stallman virtual apt get install vrms em diu que no Font primera Apunts relacionats
- förut jag fick en anmälan till maraton i julklapp bad santa bad bara för att jag vi något svagt tillfälle sa att jag skulle springa det när jag var 16 år och typ var tränad som en gnu och springa det lovar jag att jag ska jag mina damer och herrar Imorgon ere jag som SPRINGER och avanmäler mig Btw gissa vems ass det här är och varför jag är så happy
- png 10k 18k Inne grafiki z Galerii Sztuki GNU
- gnu png
- gnu jpg
- Tủ lạnh LG 153 lít GNU 202PG
- gnu JPG
- gnu jpg
- 배트에 맞은 공은 왼쪽 담장까지 맞추며 정근우를 2루까지 불렀다 이어 등장한 대타 김현수는 2루 앞 땅볼을 치며 정근우의 3루 진출을 도왔다 <정근우 선수 사진 = SK 와이번스> 김 감독은 또다시 이택근이라는 대타를 보내며 승부수를 띄웠다 이택근은 감독의 의도를 정확히 이해한 듯 2
- DANNY KASS GNU DANNY KASS
- png 2k 6k 566k
- gnuplotのページ コマンド gnuplot> set xrange 10 10 gnuplot> set yrange 10 10 gnuplot> splot sin cos x 10 x y gnuplot> set terminal png Terminal type set to png Options are small color
- fsf logo jpg 20 Mar 2001 08 48 58K Gnu+Pascal jpg copy 13 Feb 2001 12 23 59K Gnu+Pascal jpg 08 Feb 2002 13 06 60K
- jgay to make the design point clearer Here s a local gnu org screenshot http darwish 07 googlepages com gnu design png and apache org screenshot http darwish 07 googlepages com apche design png Notice the difference in fonts and the columns width size
- gnu 3 jpg
- Abstract GNU Art
- i els controladors lliures R500 Sembla que les targetes gràfiques de la sèrie x1*** ja tenen acceleració 3D almenys amb Fedora que és la distro que estic fent servir en aquest moment Tags Fedora Flash
- fond d écran bleu 108 Ko png
- theuser rysiek You should read this comic by me http files the user org gnu handy png D maemo java kde
- bentover gnuplot> set urange 3 00000 3 00000 noreverse nowriteback gnuplot> set vrange 3 00000 3 00000 noreverse nowriteback gnuplot> splot u 3 3 u v 2 3 u 2 v v 3 v 前のページ TOPページへ
- GNU Chess
- leéis os he traído una foto de recuerdo hecha en el parque de Cabárceno en Santander A ver si os gusta el animalito que me dió recuerdos de parte de RMS adivináis cuál es Etiquetas ñu
related videos for gnu
- Crocodile vs Gnu of 200kg or 440lb Crocodile that drags in gnu of 200kg or 440lb to river.
- FSF and Stephen Fry celebrate the GNU Project 25th anniversary In the five-minute film, Fry compares the free software operating system to "good science" and contrasts it with the "kind of tyranny" imposed by the proprietary software produced by companies like Microsoft and Apple that it replaces. He encourages people to use free GNU/Linux distributions like gNewSense () and free software generally, for freedom's sake. About the GNU Operating System and Linux Richard Stallman announced in September 1983 the plan to develop a free software Unix-like operating system called GNU. GNU is the only operating system developed specifically for the sake of users' freedom. See http In 1992, the essential components of GNU were complete, except for one, the kernel. When in 1992 the kernel Linux was re-released under the GNU GPL, making it free software, the combination of GNU and Linux formed a complete free operating system, which made it possible for the first time to run a PC without non-free software. This combination is the GNU/Linux system. For more explanation, see About Free Software and Open Source The free software movement's goal is freedom for computer users. Some, especially corporations, advocate a different viewpoint, known as "open source," which cites only practical goals such as making software powerful and reliable, focuses on development models, and avoids discussion of ethics and freedom. These two viewpoints are different at the deepest level. For more explanation, see About the Free ...
- The Free Software Song "The Free Software Song" performed by The GNU/Stallmans. The lyrics are by Richard Stallman (RMS). For more info go to: www.revolution-
- Far Cry 2 Tribute - Stupid Gnu or wildbeast or whatever (HQ) AI at its finest (no, really - thats actually very impressive). But still stupid somehow. (High Quality Version available) FAQ: 1. It's NO leaked illegal version of the game. It's the preview-version for the games press. 2. Yes, "Gnu" in fact IS a real animal. Also known as wildbeast.
- Linus Torvalds on GNU/Linux Linus Torvalds states that without the GNU software from the Free Software Foundation such as the GNU C compiler it would not have been possible to develop the Linux kernel or most of the "open source" programs. The combination of the GNU operating system and the Linux kernel make up what is called the GNU/Linux operating system. Torvalds also states that he agrees and uses the GNU General Public License (GPL). To learn about GNU visit: The Free Software Foundation
- David Bryan - Hacking with GNU Radio - LayerOne 2009 David Bryan gives an introduction to the world of GnuRadio, what it is and what you can do with it. David also provides some examples and demos of what he has done with the gear.
- gNewSense 2.3 deltah i386 GNU Libre version of Ubuntu Linux Review Tutorial Screencast Review and how-to Install Tutorial for the GNU/Linux Distribution gNewSense 2.3 deltah i386 32bit which is a Libre GNU FOSS FSF Free Software Foundation approved version of Ubuntu Linux. Free as in Freedom. More info or Download: Original video production by the http Tech Show.
- Free alternative to PhotoShop - GIMP (GNU Image Manipulation Program) Today I show you how to get a FREE alternative software to PhotoShop called GIMP which stands for GNU Image Manipulation Program. GIMP can run on Linux, Windows, Sun OpenSolaris, Mac OS X and FreeBSD systems. GIMP is very similar to PhotoShop so grasping the software wouldn't take long if you have previous experience with photoshop. Download from: The GIMP software download is approximately 17.4 megabytes (MB) in size so will not take long to download. Installation is quick also. Once I learn a bit more about GIMP I will be making some "GIMP Tips & Tutorials" videos alike my "Photoshop tips & tutorials" series. Please comment, rate, add as friend and subscribe. Thanks for watching this video, - Joecox406
- Flanders and Swann - The Gnu Song Michael Flanders and Donald Swann, the greatest comic song writers who ever lived! This is part of one of their concerts: "At the Drop of a Hat" This is one of my favourites from this concert. Enjoy!
- Gnu Song From The Muppet Show season 5
- GNU toolkit, Linux kernel From 'Revolution OS, the Linux story', a documentairy about Linux and Open Source
- Freedom Fry — "Happy birthday to GNU" Mr. Stephen Fry introduces you to free software, and reminds you of a very special birthday.
- Flanders And Swann - The Gnu Song Great little song from an extremely talented pair.. Although I've seen a few versions of this on here (including a Muppets one I didn't know existed!), I thought I'd try my own stab at it.. and added my own little joke at the end for the geeks in the room :D
- Gnu - Kdyz horis
- 2010 GNU Riders Choice Snowboard Review Board Insiders Board Insiders reviews the 2010 Gnu Riders Choice at Stevens Pass, Washington. The Riders Choice is best for the all mountain rider who hits the park from time to time, loves pow, and only wants one board.
- SliTaz GNU/Linux 3.0 Screencast Review Review style Screencast about SliTaz GNU/Linux 3.0 a small fast 30MB Free Operating System. The OS has the Openbox with Joe's Window Manager GUI and I created the demonstration inside VirtualBox where I play with the environment and its software. Original video production by the Tech Show.
- Video 1 - How to download Ubuntu GNU/Linux - Training Vid short training video, This video shows you how to download GNU/Linux OS. An easy guide to Linux Ubuntu (the same steps apply for Fedora and Linspire etc). Training Video by Robin Miller.
- Revolution OS - Birth Of GNU (1/5) Extracted from the Revolution OS documentary. In this clip Richard Stallman discusses the birth of the GNU
- Debian GNU/Linux on Lemote Box A brief show of Debian Etch on Lemote Box which is a Loongson(Godson) based PC.
- The Gnu Song Humorous song by Flanders and Swann.
- Richard Stallman - Daily use of GNU/Linux Robin Good interviews Richard Stallman
- Debian GNU/Linux Crash Course -- Lesson 1 Debian GNU/Linux Crash Course -- Lesson 1 In this lesson you will learn how to: 1.Navigate in and out of directories and list their contents 2.Create and remove directories 3.Create and remove files 4.Write text to files and read files into the prompt
- Richard Stallman FSF GNU Seminar in Melbourne Richard Stallman talks about FSF Free Software Foundation and GNU GNU-is-Not-Unix at the Big Picture Seminar in Melbourne University. OSGUI Tim asked Richard Stallman aka RMS two Questions: "What OS do you use?" & "What do you think of Ubuntu?" Watch this exclusive with excerpts filmed live on location for the answers and much more like a funny Religious parody to do with Emacs. Original video production by the Tech Show.
- Auto Complete Mode for GNU Emacs A demo movie for auto-complete-mode v1.2 (aka auto-complete.el). cx4
- Save the Planet with GNU/Linux Save the Planet by recycling and reusing old computer hardware with the best operating system GNU/Linux
- Metisse on GNU/Linux demo A demo of Metisse, an X-based window system designed with two goals in mind: make it easy to design and implement innovative window management techniques and conform to existing standards and be robust and efficient enough to be used on a daily basis, making it a suitable platform for the evaluation of the proposed techniques.
- Richard Stallman On FOSS GNU And Freedom 1 of 14
- GNU/LINUX UBUNTU 7.04 Feisty Fawn This is my Os GNU/LINUX UBUNTU 7.04 (Feisty Fawn) whit Beryl and emerald theme manager. my blog:
- What is Linux? & GNU & FOSS Explained In this video I explain What Exactly Is Linux? What does it mean? Why use it? This original video by the OSGUI Tech Show is an opinionated editorial blog style piece. I also talk about how Linux fits into GNU Unix and the Free Open Source Software Industry. GNU/Linux is a generic term referring to Unix-like computer Operating Systems based on the Linux kernel. Linux is most prominent free & open source software collaboration; typically all the underlying source code can be used, freely modified, and redistributed, both commercially and non-commercially, by anyone under licenses such as the GNU General Public License. WATCH THE FULL UNCUT 14 MIN VERSION: blip.tv Original video production by the Tech Show.
- Part 1: GNU Parallel script processing and execution GNU Parallel version 20100620 is a shell tool for executing jobs in parallel locally or using remote machines. A job is typically a single command or a small script that has to be run for each of the lines in the input. The typical input is a list of files, a list of hosts, a list of users, a list of URLs, or a list of tables. If you use xargs today you will find GNU parallel very easy to use as GNU parallel is written to have the same options as xargs. If you write loops in shell, you will find GNU parallel may be able to replace most of the loops and make them run faster by running several jobs in parallel. If you use ppss or pexec you will find GNU parallel will often make the command easier to read. GNU parallel makes sure output from the commands is the same output as you would get had you run the commands sequentially. This makes it possible to use output from GNU parallel as input for other programs. For each line of input GNU parallel will execute command with the line as arguments. If no command is given, the line of input is executed. Several lines will be run in parallel. GNU parallel can often be used as a substitute for xargs or cat | bash.
- Richard Stallman, Father of the Gnu & all that is Linux pt1 Gnu/Linux owes much to Richard Stallman wsis, 2005
- Google Chrome vs FireFox 3 , Piscasa, GNU birthday, Stephen Fry, Google Talk Everyone who has tried Google's Chrome mentions right away how fast the new web browser is. FireFox didn't take these statements lying down, and they have released an official report that claims the private beta version of 3.1 is faster than Chrome. http One of the web sites getting a boost from faster browsers is Picasa. Their new release now comes with face recognition technology. It's supposed to suggest tags for your pictures, based on previous pictures, making it easier to tag your new pictures of family and friends online. Happy birthday GNU! That's right, 25 years ago Richard Stallman created the GNU project, a historical ancestor to the free operating system, Linux. From the GNU project also came the Free Software Foundation, a group dedicated to bringing high quality free software to the masses. In celebration of this landmark occasion, actor Steven Fry talks for a bit on YouTube about GNU, Free Software, and the open source market it created. And finally: If you're a fan of Google Talk, then you need to check out these five bots that can make your life easier. You can get IMFeeds, FriendFeeds and even translations sent directly to your Instant messaging software, all completely free. Hosted by SEO Expert Brad Fallon, The FreeLine Report is a daily (MF) video podcast covering Web 2.0 news, social & new media, Internet marketing, and e-business. For more Web 2.0 news you ...
- Not So Bright Gnu Tries to Take On a Bunch of Rhinos wonderful
- GNU/Linux Features Yes, I do like Windows (As my other movies show) But I Like Linux even better! ENJOY! Song: Aretha Franklin, Think "Freedom" Very great song, don't you agree??? -Gavin EDIT: Due to a(nother) stupid copyright claim, the music has been replaced. I swear that if I get my account suspended that I will be giving some payback to the retards over at the one music company place thingy because they will have probably ruined my entire YouTube show. I don't remember which one it is but if you like it, it is the one song that has five #s in it. like 20947 or something, I forget. Have fun.
- PSPP - A Free Opensource (GNU) Clone of the SPSS Statistics Suite SPSS is expensive and full of nag screens. Being that I use Linux and am an open source advocate, I searched and found this alternative for my classes. While my school may have SPSS in the lab, I really don't want to work in the lab for various reasons. After demonstrating this app to my professor, it seems there is a chance my school may switch to using it anyway. Take a look and give it a try! Find more Linux related stuff on my site at
- Debian GNU/Linux Lenny 5.0.4 Install Tutorial Screencast Review Screencast Review and how-to Install Tutorial for Debian Lenny 5.0.4 32bit GNU/Linux from within a Oracle VirtualBox with Ubuntu Linux 10.10 64bit as the host OS. "The Debian Project is an association of individuals who have made common cause to create a free operating system. This operating system is called Debian GNU/Linux, or simply Debian for short" Homepage: Original video production by the http Tech Show.
- The Gnu Song By Flanders & Swann
- Gary Gnu No Gnews Is Good Gnews
- Flymake in GNU Emacs 22 demonstaration of flymake-mode, a new feature of GNU Emacs 22. It's a on-the-fly syntax checker.
- GNEVE - GNU Emacs Video Editor mode demo GNEVE - GNU Emacs Video Editor mode demo Demonstration video on GNEVE in action. GNEVE Homepage: 1010 GNEVE is an extension for GNU Emacs to provide flexible EDL (Edit Decision List) video editing facilities as part of a free, multimedia production toolchain. GNEVE is under active development, currently with three developers working towards a first beta release. GNEVE depends on the freely available MPlayer software for previewing, and the latest, free MLT framework/video editor for EDL processing. The software is keystroke driven, with flexible preview and render functionalities. GNEVE is written in Emacs Lisp, and runs on GNU/Linux. Developers: Martin Howse, Arnold Mátyási, Gábor Török
twitter about gnu
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gnu
“Forum Snowboards - Men's. The- has the largest selection on the web of Forum Snowboards and other Snowboard brands. Orders shipped within 24 hrs M”
— Save on Forum Snowboards - Mens Snowboard Snowboarding Gear, the-
“20,000+ Games covered. GiantBomb is a Video Game Encyclopedia with full articles and images covering video games, characters, concepts and companies”
— Gnu's Blog,
“DotGNU-forum is looking for a maintainer. If you're interested, please read this general information about Announcements about DotGNU Forum and most other GNU software are made on”
— DotGNU Forum System - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation,
“Savannah is a central point for development, distribution and maintainance of Free Software. It allows contributors to easily join existing Free Software projects”
— DotGNU Forum System - Summary [Savannah],
“Today I want to introduce you to a wonderful desktop blog client in GNU Linux, Drivel. is one of many desktop blogging clients available under GNU Linux”
— Update Wordpress blog using Drivel in Ubuntu Linux : mypapit,
“Nicolas Petton's blog • Add new comment • Read more. Iliad 0.9.1 GNU Smalltalk does not support binary selectors that have more than two charachters. This”
— Blogs | GNU Smalltalk,
“That's also why Ada has something to bring to the GNU Community. Do not hesitate to discuss about it on your preferred newsgroups, may be a redactor would input the discussion synthesis on the blog”
— GNU Go Ada Initiative,
“GNU/Andrew's Blog. GNU Classpath, OpenJDK and Other FOSS Development Work. Wed 24 Nov 2010 derived from the Sun/Oracle implementation (Harmony and GNU Classpath”
— GNU/Andrew's Blog,
“Forum " Personal / Blog " GNU Screen as a default shell for remote account forum/t-220201/gnu-screen-as-a-default-shell-for-remote-account#post- Help | Terms of Service | Privacy | Report a bug | Flag as objectionable”
— Blog: GNU Screen as a default shell for remote account,