- gerund verbs, gerund expressions, participial adjectives grammar practice, self-quizzes for non-native speakers of English, ESL, English Online. — “Gerund Summary”, grammar-
- What is gerund? Formed from a verb by adding -ing, acts as a noun and is often known as an -ing word. See the examples and notes how gerunds can also follow prepositions. — “English Grammar: Gerund”,
- Definition of gerund in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of gerund. Pronunciation of gerund. Translations of gerund. gerund synonyms, gerund antonyms. Information about gerund in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “gerund - definition of gerund by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- A gerund (often known as an -ing word) is a noun formed from a verb by adding -ing. An infinitive is to + the verb. When a verb follows a verb it either takes the gerund or infinitive form. — “English Grammar - Gerunds and Infinitives - Learn English”,
- The best resource and help for ESL, EFL and English students and teachers. We have free English lessons, free lesson plans and can correct your essays, reports, compositions, writing, resumes and cover letters. — “Gerund, gerunds, using gerunds, and the difference between”,
- Gerunds - Definition of 'Gerunds' from our glossary of English linguistic and grammatical terms containing explanations and cross-references to other relevant English grammar terms. — “Gerunds - Glossary Definition - ”,
- Gerund definition, (in certain languages, as Latin) a form regularly derived from a verb and functioning as a noun, having in Latin all case forms but the nomi See more. — “Gerund | Define Gerund at ”,
- "GERUND" is one of the two verbal nouns. The other verbal noun is "Infinitive". We have seen the "Infinitive" in another section. Let us see "Gerund" now. A gerund is that form of the verb which ends in –ing and has the force of a noun and a verb. — “Gerund”, english-for-
- gerund n. In Latin, a noun derived from a verb and having all case forms except the nominative. In other languages, a verbal noun ***ogous to the. — “gerund: Definition from ”,
- Instructors can benefit from creating ESL gerund games to help students understand the concept of the gerund in an entertaining way. When making grammar exercises into games, students don't have time to dwell on the fact that they're actually learning grammar strategies. — “ESL Gerund Games”,
- This handout provides a detailed overview (including descriptions and examples) of gerunds, participles, and infinitives. — “Purdue OWL: Gerunds, Participles, and Infinitives”, owl.english.purdue.edu
- Here are five noun-uses of gerunds and infinitives (and one additional non-noun use, the adjective complement, that we throw in here, free of charge). Gerunds and infintives can both function as the subject of a sentence: Playing basketball takes up too much of her time. — “Gerunds and Infinitives: Their Noun Roles”, mnet.edu
- ( In English, a gerund has the same spelling as a present participle, but functions In the phrase Walking is good exercise.', walking is a gerund. — “gerund - Wiktionary”,
- A gerund stems from a verbal, or a verb form, but does not act as a verb in a sentence. A gerund is a verbal that functions as a noun. Though a gerund is formed from a verb and indicates an action or state of being, it acts as a noun and therefore occupies a place in a sentence where a noun. — “What is a Gerund?”,
- A gerund phrase will begin with a gerund, an ing word, and might include other modifiers Gerund phrases always function as nouns, so they will be subjects, subject complements,. — “The Gerund Phrase”,
- english guide to gerunds for ESL students. What is a gerund? When a verb ends in -ing, it may be a gerund or a present participle. — “Gerunds (-ing)”,
- Gerund. In linguistics, gerund (abbreviated ) is a term used to refer to various non-finite verb forms in various languages: In linguistics, gerund (abbreviated ) is a term used to refer to various non-finite verb forms in various languages:. — “Gerund”,
- In linguistics, gerund (abbreviated ger) is a term used to refer to various non-finite verb forms in various languages: The Turkish gerund is rather similar in meaning and use to the English gerund. — “Gerund - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Encyclopedia article of gerund at compiled from comprehensive and current sources. — “Gerund encyclopedia topics | ”,
- This section covers three different verbals: the participle (which acts as an adjective), the gerund (which acts as a noun), and the infinitive (which also acts as a noun) Although they look the same, gerunds and present participles are different parts of. — “Verbals”, uottawa.ca
- In linguistics a gerund is a kind of verbal noun. It behaves as a verb within a clause (so that, for example, it may be modified by an adverb or have an object), but the clause as a whole (sometimes consisting only of one word, the gerund) acts as a noun within the larger sentence. — “Gerund - Definition”,
- "Because they are nounlike, we can think of gerunds as names. "Gerunds, like normal nouns but unlike their relatives, the participles, may also be modified by adjectives. — “gerund - definition and examples of gerunds - verbal nouns”,
related images for gerund
- with yuks and hilarious haiku The open mic was jumping backed admirably by Shane Brian and Justin a k a The Tiklebomb Orchestra Mark Sher pictured above and Tyler joining a cast of regulars and not so regulars including Kirby Jessia O neill Jessica Gray Jackie Melissa and Jeff Cannon Jessica Lovina O neill pictured left brought the house down by joining
- with pride She defeated strong challengers for many months so with great respect I say Jackie Morrill you were a hell of a champ and I m sure to see you back with the title in the future Following those fireworks Mike McGee once again stepped to the mic to complete his feature this time backed by Shane Hall and The Tickle Bomb Orchestra to give the crowd a performance we
- some inspired jams that brought the house down The night was off to a rollicking start for sure After the audience over 50 strong and the hosts recollected their collective *** after getting it blown away the opening ceremonies for the Iron Poet Challenge were held Iron Poet Champ Jackie Morrill and challenger Jessica Gray stood bravely on stage while the secret
- Good Morning everybody this is Nick Davis with your Dirty Gerund ruckus recap for this past Mondays madness The returning Tickle Bomb Orchestra who had just finished up an east coast tour
- and he was unable to get in touch with anyone to pick him up at the house he was house and dog sitting for We somehow managed to trudge on with the show fortunately our good friend Mike McGee was in town and more than down for hosting the show something proper Mike opened the reading with a advertisement for 2010 selling us all on the idea Mike kept the good energy flowing
- Gerund source Wikipedia In linguistics a gerund is a kind of verbal noun that exists in some languages In today s
- I d better hang up Site unknown
- to the mic and delivered some dope words and cool headed improv when interrupted by an unknowing drunken heckler type 2009 National Poetry Slam Champion Sierra DeMulder from St Paul Minnesota brought the crazy dark impassioned cerebral persona work to our stage for a full set From Dahmer s mother s heart to sleep apnea love from going inside the head of a school
- CD The Line was released in June 2009 on Repeatable Silence Records Check out some mp3 s of Blair with his band Blair The Boyfriends see his East Tour Schedule at Seriousartists com We re psyched that Blair s gonna be giving us a double shot of awesome He s gonna do a spoken word set and a music set with his band who s on tour with him or check out this video of Blair
- Gerund2 jpg
- UTRECHT Het stiltecentrum in het Utrechtse winkelcentrum Hoog
- Melissa Jessicas Gray and O Neill Mandi and Jeff Cannon We were also ecstatic to welcome Worcester spoken word stalwarts like Jon Wolf Bobby Gibbs Danny Balel and Mareh Lebinski Always a blast to host them talented cats We also welcomed newcomers Michael who Nick met in Vermont this weekend and James who drove all the way from New York to catch our feature and
- was tight pushing me to the limit on versions of Mentor T Shirt and Drugs Mike McGee filled in for Nick and threw down on musically infused versions of Like and Midnight We had a really decent crowd that stuck with us into the Wedding Haiku Battle Challenge Jessica Gray Dave Keali i and Jessica O Neill brought the brevity through four rounds of competition
- www twistandshout com check out the video for his piece titled Field of Flames or one of the pieces he performed with the Denver Team at this year s National Tournament called Trees I spent a month touring with this cat in 2006 blazing through the South on a mission like the Brothers Blues He s talented wikid smaht and is ready to F your ish up mile high style
- is that Jessica s moving to California like THE NEXT DAY and we ve decided to throw one more challenge her way for a shot to keep our thrift store purchased trophy in WORCESTER Soooooooooo Let them Battle IRON POET CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH with JESSICA GRAY vs JON WOLF former Worcester Slam Team Veteran and winner of the special 4 Way Challenge held at the Raven
- This past night at The Dirty Gerund held every Monday at Ralph s Rock Diner was quite a ruckus indeed The evening began with some inspired jams by the house band of epic ness Tickle Bomb
- off right with an inspired take on what the future holds for music while his co host was busy being his designated drinker off in the back This led into a loaded with awesome open mic With all sorts of crazy fantastic voices being heard it s hard to mention them all but a shout out goes to all that entertained From Jeff Cannon mesmerizing the crowd with his wisdom and
- with the haiku round where Jon took a commanding lead reaching almost perfect scores in all three categories taste presentation and use of the secret ingredient Jessica hung in there trailing by 11 points going into the second head to head round The short poem category saw Jessica rocket back into contention taking the lead Some say her poem was great others say Jon
- in charge of presenting BATTLE SALAD IN A DIAPER no *** or pun intended there were salad makings wrapped in a disposable diaper We all hissed a collective groan and trudged on bravely with help from Shane Hall and the Ticklebomb Orchestra We were also happy and sad to give Jessica Gray extra time on the open mic to read and say good bye as she makes her way across
- into an exciting open mic We saw the debut on our stage of a very talented writer and performer Casey Whirl who assured us he d be back We were also treated to stirring performances by regular Gerunders Jeff Canon Mandi Rackers and of course Ms Dirty Gerund herself Jackie Morrill Boston poet extraordinaire Chris O Carrol also wowed the audience After the open mic our
- out on that Clash Concert to Rising Mass Transit moments too often over looked she illustrated the beauty and hilariousness of these situations Thank you very much Sou for visiting us The Ruckus closed out with the Shiny Happy People Challenge a direct challenge to the cold long months ahead for us all We had three challengers set to bring the joy Jessica Gray Chris
- starting to make some serious noise on both the Collegiate and National Spoken Word Scenes He has been a member of two Emerson College Poetry Slam Teams including the 2009 College Nationals Finalists a member of the 2009 Cantab Team and currently holds the title of Champion of Champions at the Boston Poetry Slam not an easy feat ya ll that is one rigorous honor to get
- road warrior look sounds and performs like I highly suggest making a serious effort to check out one if not all the rest of this mans shows before he takes off to blow away another region Now back to the Dirty Gerund recap After Paulie was done destroying our domes with amazing ness Alex and Nick welcomed the band back on stage for the bonus ruckus The Father Son Rap Picnic
- direct and reported speech 4 jpg 31 May 2005 01 09 171K expressing regret jpg 31 May 2005 01 26 99K gerund or infintive 5 jpg 31 May 2005 01 12 113K somebody 6 jpg 31 May 2005 01 25 94K
- Last night down at Dirty Gerund held every Monday night at Ralph s was quite a show indeed The evening kicked off with tunes provided by the fantastic Tickle Bomb Orchestra which led right
- با داشتن نمایندگی انحصاری رسمی از معروفترین کمپانیهای دنیا در خدمت آن شرکت معظم باشد
- La victòria sobre el Sant Andreu B ens permet seguir lluitant pel liderat sabíem que l únic que ens valia avui era guanyar El local del Sant Andreu és d aquells en que es respira escacs per tots cantons local estret taules amb l escaquer incorporat peces de fusta totes les parets tapissades de fotografies
- ORCHESTRA is tearing up some road pavement themselves as they ve kidnapped my co hort NICK DAVIS local favorites THE MAD COWBOY and SPEAKER FOR THE DEAD for a whirlwind 3 day weeken d warrior tour of Brooklyn Charlotte and Phili before returning Monday Night to hang with us They re riding in a bio diesel van ya ll SAFE JOURNEY BRING MY CO HOST BACK no really
- you so much for the unforgettable fun we had at The Dirty Gerund this week There is no other way I can describe but pure magic I can t wait to see you next week I miss you all already With all the love I can muster Nick Davis
- Gerund jpg
- they were mad at it Nick held things down host style as we welcomed Ben Daniel Luke Knowles and Dave Keddy to our list of rambunctious rabble rousing regulars all reading for the first time COME BACK We also got good words from local favorites Alana Jackie Kirby Bobby Michel Mike and Jessica Lovina yet still managed to make time for an Iron Poet Challenge opening
- name bravely and rocked an insane ode to the Wor Town but she came up just short to the power house known as Iron Poet ***y Miss Dirty Gerund herself Jackie Morrill who won a Coney Island Gift Certificate and Coney Island mug Big Congrats to both combatants The night closed off with a second set by Max Kessler who once again melted all sorts of minds with his courageous
- a feature in an effort to donate proceeds to the band to help them buy some bio diesel fuel for their upcoming east coast tour I attempted to hold things down both through a hot snacktime corn dogs and pretzels stayed kinda warm and with a 20 minute set of stuff I haven t kicked at the Gerund The band was tight pushing me to the limit on versions of Mentor T Shirt and
- EVERY MONDAY POETS AT THE DIRTY GERUND GET THE OPPORTUNITY and many say the honor TO HAVE THEIR WORDS BACKED BY OUR OFFICIAL HOUSE BAND THE TICKLEBOMB ORCHESTRA led my Emcee Hip
- Valentine s Day Masquerade Ball Massacre flier design by Jessica Lovina O Neill
- about all sorts of topics from pudding to liking to Neil Armstrong After a brief performance he left the stage with a promise of coming back for a second set but this time with the band But before that could happen Iron Poet Challenge was ready to be held BATTLE SNOW BALL was to begin with the haiku round with the champ Jackie Morrill bravely going first Though the round
- THIS MONDAY DECEMBER 14th 9PM DIRTY GERUND BACK AT YA this week we are proud to welcome MAX KESSLER Max is a young gun who s starting to make some serious noise on both the Collegiate and National Spoken Word Scenes He has been a member of two Emerson College Poetry Slam Teams including
- 0 Comment angleskijezik February 25th 2009 Gerund v Infinitive Ex 1
- the band on an incredible performance It was passionate and intense and ranged topics wildly careening through emotions and experience After the first set Max took a breather and let the band get a drink or two This meant that it was time for the WE F ING LIVE HERE CHALLENGE There were two brave souls ready to discuss there love for this wonderful city of Worcester
- Uncontrolled Experiments in Freedom Uncontrolled Experiments in Freedom is a manic and shimmering account of the life of Brian Stephen Ellis His words shiver babble rant and constantly threaten to fall apart under the weight of their own gravity His narratives come from and carry the images of a
related videos for gerund
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show 11/29/10 w/ David Surette, Shirts vs. Skin & Haiku on Helium Challenge Every Monday Night Poetry, Music & Variety Show filmed on location at Ralph's Rock Diner in Worcester, Massachusetts. The Dirty Gerund Show is co-hosted by Nicholas Earl Davis & Alex Charalambides. Featured Poet David Surette, Musical Guest Shirts vs. Skin, Visual Artist Matty Hughes. Open Mic, Snack Time and The Haiku on Helium Challenge!
- English Grammar - Gerunds and Infinitives - Class 02 Hello guys In this video I continue talking about gerund and infinitives, I focus this class in 4 commom verbs which gerund and infinitives differ in meaning. This requires speacial attention. Any comments, suggestions or doubts contact me
- the dream girl of gerund plz wacth this!!!
- go shopping.mov An English teacher explains ways to use the verb "go" and the gerund "shopping."
- Gerund Movers
- Advanced English Grammar ESL Lesson - ING Forms & Gerunds Chalk 'n' Talk, available to download from , is a series of ESL video lessons exploring advanced English grammar topics. In this video English lesson, Brian reviews the different ING forms and gerunds. After looking at the various types of ING words in English, Brian goes on to explain the use of gerunds.
- Learn Spanish Lesson #06 - Spanish Gerund Spanish Lesson from
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show 10/25/10 Recap with Derek JG Williams and Shane Hall Monday Night Dirty Gerund Poetry Show Video Recap for October 25th, 2010. Filmed at Ralph's Rock Diner in Worcester Massachusetts. Hosted by Nicholas Earl Davis and Alex Charalambides. Featured poet, Derek JG Williams from Boston. Musical Guest Shane Hall and Members of Sound in Stone! Guest Visual Artist Casey Duggan. Bonus Ruckus, "Are You Listening?" Game Show Challenge! Open Mic, Snacktime, Poetry Blended with Music Every Monday! check out for more info.
- Spanish Video- Commands and Gerunds spanish video
- Gerund and Infinitives - Lesson 27 - English Grammar (with captions) [Sorry for the double posting. This lesson had to be reloaded.] This version HAS CAPTIONS (subtitles). For the version with NO CAPTIONS, use link below: TOPIC: A brief review of what gerunds and infinitives are, followed by a study of gerunds and infinitives as direct objects (the object of a verb). Special attention is given to the verbs TRY, STOP, FORGET, and REMEMBER and how their meanings change depending on whether they are followed by a gerund or an infinitive. LEVELS: High intermediate to advanced. STUDENTS: Please try the additional quiz I've created on . The complete lesson includes a text summary. TEACHERS: Related teaching ideas are posted on my WordPress blog. See below. For TRY and STOP: For FORGET and REMEMBER: For TRY, STOP, FORGET, and REMEMBER: Music acknowledgments: "Houze" by XtremeWebz () retrieved from "Jakub6" by Jakub Koter retrieved from
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show 12/20/10 w/ Chistopher Kain, Sarah Benoit & Iron Poet Challenge The Dirty Gerund Poetry Show weekly video highlight recap w/ the best from this Worcester, Massachusetts Poetry / Music Variety Show. Hosted by Nicholas Earl Davis and Alex Charalambides. Featured Poet Christopher Kain from Boston Cantab, Musical Guest Sarah Benoit, Visual Artist Halliday Nelson and the Iron Poet Challenge with Elizabeth Heath and Sarah Sapienza. The Dirty Gerund Show happens every Monday Night at Ralph's Diner in Worcester.
- Nicholas Earl Davis "Inspiration" @ The Dirty Gerund Spoken Word Artist Nicholas Earl Davis performs his piece, "Inspiration" at the Dirty Gerund Poetry Show, September 27th, 2010. The Dirty Gerund is a weekly Monday Night Series at Ralph's Rock Diner in Worcester, Massachusetts, co-hosted by Nicholas Davis. for more info:
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show 11/15/10 Recap w/ Ryk McIntyre & Dave Magario Every Monday Night, The Dirty Gerund Poetry & Variety Show at Ralph's Diner in Worcester Massachusetts. Open Mic Spoken Word Poetry w/ House Band The Fire Hazards. Special Guest Poet Ryk McIntyre. Musical Spotlight by Dave Magario. "Save our Community Center" Impassioned Speech Challenge. Hosted by Nicholas Earl Davis and Alex Charalambides. Guest Visual Artist Eamon Gillen. for more info.
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show Recap 11/01/10 w/ Sarah Sapienza & Madame Psychosis The Dirty Gerund Poetry Variety Show is a weekly series that takes place every Monday at Ralph's Rock Diner in Worcester, Massachusetts. Hosted by Nicholas Earl Davis and Alex Charalambides. Featured Guest Poet: Sarah Sapienza, Guest Musical Act: Madame Psychosis. House Band: Sound in Stone. Guest Visual Artist Joshua Wozniak. Open Mic Poetry and Music. for more info.
- English Grammar - Gerunds and Infinitives - Class 01 Hi guys In this video i explain a complicated topic, speacially for brazilian students. This topic requires a lot of attetion and careful. Since there is no rule I just wrote some examples on commom verbs.
- learn italian lesson 129 Gerund if you want notes on my videos visit good luck learning italian -Ali Khalid
- Gerunds and Gerundives The introduction to Gerunds and Gerundives in Latin
- -ing Structures - How to make Gerund Structures - ESL British English Pronunciation -ing Structures - How to make Gerund Structures
- Grammar in Songs: Gerund and Infinitive A video for my ESL students. For educational, non-commercial purposes only.
- gerund movers ...idoL..!
- Learn English Grammar - Gerunds - Lesson 74 Learn English grammar - lesson 74 contains 12 gerunds in gerund phrases used as the subject or object of a simple sentence. Gerunds show a general activity and have an "ing" ending (eg talking, hiking). In English grammar they are a part of speech and are classified as a type of noun. Gerund...
- 6-1: Gerunds CCEL eGreen teacher Mark Roberts explains the use of gerunds in English. www.canada-
- Gerunds in English A teacher explains what gerunds look like and how they might be used.
- Sugar Rush - The Gerund to Noun Love Song This was a school RAFT project that we had to do. This goes out from one gerund to that one special noun out there. We would like to say farewell to our one band member that went solo, Emily as Matt. She is doing great but Dream Street will never be the same without her. R - Gerund A - Concert audience/noun F - Song/Music Video T - A love song. This is a parody to Sugar Rush by Dream Street. Enjoy!
- 11. Gerunds and Gerund Phrases. English Grammar Lesson Yossarian the Grammarian answers your questions about gerunds and gerund phrases.
- English Grammar - Gerunds - Lesson 57 This English grammar lesson has 12 gerunds in gerund phrases that are often used as the subject or object of a sentence. Gerunds show collective activity and have an "ing" ending (eg speaking, racing). In English grammar they are a part of speech and are classified as a type of noun. (Music...
- Teacher Stumpers Episode 1 - Infinitve v. Gerund - Remember and Forget A teacher stumpers episode explaining the differences between gerunds and infinitives. You can read the full article at I talk about the differences between remember and forget when using infinitives and gerunds. For example, I forgot to lock the door and I remembered to lock the door. You can view the original screencast at This presentation was made by Neal Chambers.
- Gerund or Infinitive - exercises at an intermediate level This video focuses on the different usages of gerund and infinitive.
- Perfect English: Gerund or Infinitive In this grammar tutorial, we'll explain to you when to use the gerund and when the infinitive.
- Gerunds as Subjects Writing topic sentences with gerunds as the subjects.
- Dirty Gerund Anniversary Show 9/20/10 Recap One Year Anniversary for the Monday Night Series, The Dirty Gerund Poetry & Variety Show. Hosted by Nick Davis and Alex Charalambides. Featuring McKendy Fills-Amie. Musical Guest Joy Rachelle Band. Filmed at Ralph's Rock Diner in Worcester, Massachusetts September 20th, 2010. Weekly Monday Night Open Mic Series w/ bonus ruckus and special guests. No cover. Check us out at
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show Recap 11/8/10 w/ Erich Hagan, Evan Greer & Iron Poet Championship Dirty Gerund Poetry & Variety Show happens every Monday at Ralph's Diner in Worcester Massachusetts. Open Mic w/ Backing Band, Feature Erich Hagan, Musical Guest Evan Greer, Iron Poet Championship w/ Megan Thoma and Champion Bobby Gibbs, Guest Painters Jess Roy & Casey Duggan. Hosted by Nicholas Davis & Alex Charalambides.
- Eye of the Gerund Team Ramrod is teaching gerund phrases
- 6-2: Gerunds or Infinitives? CCEL eGreen teacher Mark Roberts explains the differences in meaning with gerunds and infinitives when using the verbs remember, forget, try, and stop. www.canada-
- Gerund or Infinitive - exercises at an advanced level If you can master these, then you really know your stuff :-)
- English Grammar Participle Gerund
- Stage 40 Gerunds A brief introduction to gerunds as told in the Cambridge Latin Course in Stage 40.
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show @ Vincents 12/13/10 w/ RACHEL McKIBBENS, SHANE HALL & TBO Special "One Night Only" Dirty Gerund Poetry Show live at Vincents in Worcester, Massachusetts. Holiday Party at Ralph's that night find the crew at their other favorite hang out, welcoming 2009 Women of the World Poetry Slam Champion and Cypher Books Author Rachel McKibbens as our special guest feature. House Band and Musical Guest Shane Hall and the Ticklebomb Orchestra. Snack Time, Open Mic and Bonus Ruckus. Visual Artist Steven Hamm. Hosted by Nicholas Earl Davis and Alex Charalambides. for more info on this popular weekly collaborative art series.
- Sentence Diagramming 6: Gerunds and the Gerund Phrase Yossarian the Grammarian shows you how to diagram sentences containing gerunds.
- Dirty Gerund Poetry Show 12/06/10 w/ Brandi MacDonald & Ernie Benoit The Dirty Gerund Poetry Show filmed live, happens every Monday Night at Ralph's Rock Diner in Worcester. Open Mic Poetry, with live music, special guest feature Brandi MacDonald, Musical Guest Ernie Benoit from Worcester Outfit Stress Relief. Guest Visual Artist Matthew Cowboy Hopewell. Hosted by Nicholas Davis. Video Recap of 12/6/10 Show.
twitter about gerund
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gerund
“I'v just discoverd this forum and it is really very very hepful for After like, the gerund is used when it's about appreciating something and infinitive is utilized when you find good to do”
— gerund or infinitive? | Antimoon Forum,
“Published on the Editage blog. Infinitive (to) or gerund (-ing) form: which is better? By Editage. Created 11/08/2010 - 18:08. Which http:///?q=infinitive-or-gerund-form-which-is-better”
— Infinitive (to) or gerund (-ing) form: which is better?,
“For use in a classroom, at home, on your PC. ESL Forum | English 02 am GErund. iwould like to know what are gerunds in grammar and the rules to study them”
— GErund, english-
“Tag Archives: gerund. small fame in the globe and mail. Posted on 10 Apr 02004 by scruss. So I got printed in this week's Globe Tagged gerund, globeandmail, joke | 2 Comments. Search for: Pages. contact me. geo mashup. not me. ad free blog. scruss's Twitter feed”
— gerund | We Saw a Chicken,
“Put the verbs in parantheses into the gerund or infinitive form. ( Gerund or infinitive ) My father and my sister enjoy to visit / visiting historical”
— Gerund | Ege Academy Blog,
“Ask a Teacher (http:///forum/ask-teacher present participle (http:///forum/ask-teacher/2954-gerund-present”
— ESL Forum - gerund&present participle,
“Posted Wed Jan 14th, 2009 10:20am Post subject: Gerund-free. This was a letter to The Daily Telegraph in 1999 With regard to my letter to The Daily Telegraph back in 1999, there is another "gerund-free" anecdote I would like to share”
— Gerund-free " The New Adventures of Mr Stephen Fry,