- Have a problem with your Mac, iPod, or iPhone? Stop by Genius Bar at the Apple Retail Store for hands-on diagnosis and troubleshooting. — “Apple Retail Store - Genius Bar”,
- It will attempt to demonstrate that a majority of population can reach today's standards of genius. related to genius and creativity. It will also attempt at presenting a simplified metaphor of genius for the. — “Formula for Human Genius and Creativity”,
- Genus creates innovative products for the video and photography professional. At Genus, we believe in having an active conversation with our. — “Genus Video and DSLR products”, genustech.tv
- Without a doubt, Einstein was a genius. They're easy to spot, but it's difficult to explain exactly what makes a person a genius. Learn why. — “HowStuffWorks "How Geniuses Work"”,
- The hierarchy of biological classification's eight major taxonomic ranks, which is an example of definition by genus and differentia. The composition of a genus is determined by a taxonomist. The standards for genus classification are not strictly codified, and. — “Genus - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- The difference between stupidity and genius is that genius has its limits. It takes a touch of genius - and a lot of courage to move in the opposite direction. — “Definition of Genius”,
- Makers of the NetScroll Mouse. — “Genius-KYE International”, genius-
- Manufacturer of mouse devices, scanners, graphic tablets, joysticks, keyboards, networking , communication equipment, and multimedia products. Copyright 2010 © Genius, , KYE Systems Corp. All rights reserved. — “KYE Systems Corp”, .tw
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “Genius - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- Genus® Logix, an integrated family of end-user software tools, adds critical Genus® Interactor streamlines the process of gathering and maintaining information, which. — “Genus - Logix”, genus.biz
- genus n. , pl. , genera . Biology . A taxonomic category ranking below a family and above a species and generally consisting of a group of species Tutor's tip: A "genius" (a very bright person) might discover a new "genus" (scientific category of plant or animal) of plants. — “genus: Definition from ”,
- Definition of genius in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of genius. Pronunciation of genius. Translations of genius. genius synonyms, genius antonyms. Information about genius in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. child genius. — “genius - definition of genius by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Genius is an extremely powerful intellectual capacity standing in a class of its own far any field (Roger Federer may be said to have a genius for tennis or Winston Churchill for. — “Genius - New World Encyclopedia”,
- Shop for genius at Target. Choose from Real Genius (Widescreen) (Restored / Remastered), Baby Genius: Baby Animals - Favorite Sing-A-Longs and other products. — “genius : Target Search Results”,
- Marketing automation & sales lead management software from Genius is easy to use & to set up. Demo our marketing automation software and try it free today!. — “Marketing Automation – Demand Generation – Free Trial”,
- Genus definition, the usual major subdivision of a family or subfamily in the classification of organisms, usually consisting of more than one species. See more. — “Genus | Define Genus at ”,
- genere, the root gen; see genus. genius (plural: genii (formal, classical Roman mythology) or geniuses (colloquial)) Someone possessing extraordinary intelligence or skill; especially somebody who has demonstrated this by a creative or. — “genius - Wiktionary”,
- A genius (plural genii or geniuses, adjective ingenious) is a person, A work of genius fundamentally alters the expectations of its audience. — “Genius - Wikiquote”,
related images for genus
- I would make the three knots visibly different and I might try to do so by inlaying differently colored wire along those curves This piece is approximately 6 in diameter and 1 thick I have also made several sculptures based on the trefoil knot one with hypocycloid cross section In this next sculpture I have made a small figure eight knot the next most complex knot
- DER STRAUSSE Augsburg 1731 copper engraving by I A Friderich for Scheuchzer s Physica Sacra Size large A 4 Perfect See attached picture ath020615 SEK 450 SCHEUCHZER J J BIRDS GENUS CORVINUM DER RABEN GESCHLECHTE Augsburg 1731 copper engraving by I G Pinz for Scheuchzer s Physica Sacra Size large A 4 Perfect See attached picture ath020616
- Суставная капсула удалена Фото
- Regular Maps on Cube Frames April 2009 Printed Paper 4 cube
- The trefoil knot bounds a torus with a hole
- Please click on species name for more images Copyright
- 800X600 | 1024X768
- ConquestGenus1 gif
- Список запчастей для газовых котлов модели GENUS Деталировка и список запчастей для электрического водонагревателя моделей SG 120 150 200
- genus jpg
- genus2A jpg
- Genus Side Right
- GenusCamponotus jpg
- Notice also that the successor set a b a b a b differs contentally from the predecessor set a b in that it contains together with the
- Please click on species name for more images
- Andree s latest work focuses on eco sculpture made from driftwood bone and recycled metal Eco Sculpture Genus Rainbow
- Nätverket är en fristående fortsättning på det tidigare projektet Genus i Förskolan och välkomnar nya och gamla deltagare som arbetar inom förskolan i Karlshamns kommun Syftet med
- genus multit st red neck 500 jpg
- Here is a rare series of images of a LoveMachinus Drylandsoreass in his natural August habitat Back to the ice we can find a colorful JKato Incrediraptor accelerating to top speed The sound his blades make as he speeds through this environment leaves awe in his wake
- araneus genus johnston mill 90906 JPG
- genus classification 020909 png
- to the family Compositae Asteraceae tribe Heliantheae and was given the Genus name GEORGINA in error in 1803 a name by which it is still known in many eastern parts of Europe The Dahlia has been in Europe for over two hundred years It came from Mexico to the Botanical Gardens in Madrid towards the end of the eigh***th century and was named by Abbe Cavanille
- << Back to the previous page Hyundai Genus concept
- Scan courtesy Earl Terry Kemp Collection 20
- Fido Cover of ASF Feb 1972 illustrating Fido by William J Frogge Genus Traitor Cover of ASF Aug 1964 illustrating Genus Traitor by Mack Reynolds The Green Brain Cover of The Green Brain by Frank Herbert
- Rare Zoology Book Coolidge Harold J A Revision of the Genus Gorilla and Forest Ox Item Number Book 201d Coolidge Harold J A Revision of the Genus Gorilla Memoir Harv Mus Comp Zoology 1929 The Indo Chinese Forest Ox or Kouprey Memoir Harv Mus Comp Zoology 1940 Quarto pp 90 21
- result genus 200 3709 png
- Family Matches
- 5 7 2009
- Genève 2006 Hyundai Genus La Corée automobile atteint un niveau de qualité dans ses concepts et dans ses autos de série assez remarquable Chez Hyundai il est loin le temps des concept cars aux formes de coupés
- Genus Handle Cutaway
- trichopoda genus mason farm 92906 JPG
- Weldtronic Equipos Tig DC y AC DC Convencionales
- genus2 jpg
- genus png
- twisted Date 03 01 2008 genus makeaface Date 02 12 2008
- 可調整園藝剪上右翼的轉軸軸承 另外 GENUS 附加的尼龍套屬於快乾尼龍材質 背面有皮帶夾於上 而尼龍套中還有可置放銼刀的小袋 相當貼心 關於提姆 李德門 Tim Leatherman ~ 西元 1975年 提姆 李德門 Tim Leatherman 到歐洲時 帶著那一把銅軍刀在身上 不過 說實在的
- I have a fondness for graphs especially ones that let you survey the sweep of life s history in one glance Here s a new one out today in the journal Science It s the latest look at the
- result genus 400 3709 png
related videos for genus
- [Tag Force 5] "Tech k" ~Gun Edge~ Seriously. They nerfed the hell out of this card. The effect in-game is pretty much the same but you can only use it to synch if you use a Tech Genus monster from your hand. Moving on, this is Zombie Tech Genus. Utilizing the grave and the special summoning abilities Zombies have, it makes it quite easy to synch massively with this deck. With Tech Genus Werewolf that special summons itself when a level 4 or monster is special summoned is really good, along with Tech Genus Striker which is a mini tuner Cyber Dragon. Yep.
- Pitbull - Neron - genus Pitbull Bulgaria genus
- Pinworm (Genus Enterobius) Pinworm under microscope.
- The Birdland Big Band- LIVE! (with James Genus)- Dancing Men The Birdland Big Band- directed by Tommy Igoe. Shot with a still camera in video mode by a fan on 11/06
- Goldenrod vinegar - Solidago genus - Asteracea family Susun Weed teaches how to make goldenrod vinegar at the Wise Woman Center. Learn more at
- Mathias Heymann, contemporary solo Mathias Heymann, Paris Opera Ballet, in a contemporary solo, 2007
- Automat - (the) rise, (the) advance, (the) genus - Part II Automat: (The) Rise (The) Advance (The) Genus Released: 1978 LP Genre: Electronic Music and sounds conceived, arranged and played by Romano Musumarra and Claudio Gizzi All tunes realized entirely with sounds programmed by Mario Maggi using the "MCS 70" (Memory Controlled Sythesizer) Sound Engineer: Luciano Torani
- genus embrioso the portrait of a young girl suffering from SELF-NESS.
- Kingdom Phylum Class Order Family Genus Species Students repeating with a beat
- Eat The Weeds: Episode 115: Smilax II Species in the Smilax genus have been feeding people for thousands of years. In this video we look at the common Smilax bona-nox, how to tell it from another (toxic) vine the Virginia Creeper, and how to cook the Smilax.
- Oz Noy feat. K.Carlock J.Genus A.Fig W.Lee CD Release Party
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 Tech Genus Accel Synchro Gameplay Well I wanted to make a demostration of what accel synchroing was like. Alot of people think that accel synchroing was like regular synchroing but its not. Its actually just like the anime so I decided to use Bruno's Tech Genus Deck. The deck is coll and I often accel synchro summon on my first turn but thats if im lucky enough. Here is the deck recipe that I made if anyone wants it: Most of the traps are from Brunos deck in the anime Monsters: Tech Genus Werewolf BW-03x 3 Tech Genus Rush Rhino BE-04 x 3 Tech Genus Cyber Magican SC-01 x 3 Tech Genus Striker WA-01 x 3 Buster Shotman x 2 Marauding Captain x 3 Sangan x1 Reflect Bounder x 2 Synhro Monsters: Tech Genus Power Gladiator WAX-1000 x 3 Tech Genus Wonder Magician SCX-1000 x 3 Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000 x 3 Spells: Mystical Space Typhoon x 1 Monster Reborn x 1 Giant Trunsdae x 1 Fissure x 1 Crushing ground x 1 Noblemans Crossout x 1 Lightning Vortex x 1 Heavy Storm x 1 Swords Of Revealing Light x 1 Limiter Removal x 1 Traps: Mirror Force x 1 Torriential Tribute x 1 Conpulsionary Evacuation Device x 2 Double Type Rescue x 2 Urgent Tunning x 1 Tunner Capture x 1 Interdemensional Matter Transporter x 2
- natural swimming pool #2 This is a natural swimming pool we designed and built in Loretto, Ontario in 2007. Like our other design, this pool requires no chemicals (ie.chlorine), nor does it have to be emptied and refilled every year. The water is filtered with the help of a skimmer, a pump, waterfalls, which also acts as an aerator, and aquatic plants planted in an area surrounding the swimming zone. www.genus-loci.ca Photographed, Filmed and Edited by Keith Chorlton Music - 'Zoë Chan' by Nick Tustin
- How to manually clean algae off of plants (mainly pertaining to Echinodorus genus plants). Just some information about plants. Also will to explain the important technique to cleaning algae manually off these type of plants leaves. Really wasnt much of a planed or completely tracked video, but I figured it would help people out there. Thats why these videos are up here, so here you go; for you Echinodorus plant owners out there; there is a way to get algae off the leaves that fish wont touch. The trick is to have the leaves flat, damp towels, and a fast but gentle hand. It seems simple enough, but you will see it will take a few times to perfect it. Some times even when we really try to control the nutrients in the water, it still happens. Now I will do a more general algae video(s) in the future, but just as a warning I do not suggest the use of algaecides. Especially in planted tanks, remember algae is a plant too. They can really ruin your tank and usually dont work that well either. Another tip: plants can control algae. Always remember algae control = nutrient control. Hope this helps, (for real thats the only reason I made it). Let me know if you have any questions. Thanks for tuning in!
- Blitzkid- Genus Unknown
- Automat - (the) rise, (the) advance, (the) genus - Part I Automat: (The) Rise (The) Advance (The) Genus Released: 1978 LP Genre: Electronic Music and sounds conceived, arranged and played by Romano Musumarra and Claudio Gizzi All tunes realized entirely with sounds programmed by Mario Maggi using the "MCS 70" (Memory Controlled Sythesizer) Sound Engineer: Luciano Torani
- John Beasley - Positootly! feat Jeff "Tain" Watts, James Genus, Brian Lynch, Bennie Maupin On Positootly!, John Beasley's eagerly anticipated follow-up to 2008's acclaimed Letter to Herbie (his impressionistic take on the music of Herbie Han***), the Louisiana native showcases his own engaging compositions along with a few choice covers. http
- Tag Force 5 Accel Synchro vs Machine Emperor Wisel Fish Accel Synchro deck (Tech Genus Blade Gunner and Shooting Star Dragon) vs Placido and his Machine Emperor Wisel. I dueled Placido so many times to max out on the animations.. hope you enjoy it. This video contains summoning and attack animations of: -Machine Emperor Wisel Infinity 1:40 and 7:45 -Tech Genus Blade Gunner MAXX-10000 6:59 and 11:54 -Shooting Star Dragon 10:00 and 12:18 -Black Rose Dragon 11:12 and 12:39 -Stardust Dragon 3:27 and 4:47 Key cards: Superancient Deepsea King Coelacanth Formula Synchron PSP Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Tag Force 5 gameplay Follow me on Twitter:
- Panasonic Video on Genus Matte Box An introduction to the Genus Matte Box by a Genus consultant
- Yu-Gi-Oh 5D's 144 Delta Accel Synchro: Tech Genus Halberd Cannon Delta Accel Synchro: Tech Genus Halberd Cannon
- Spectacular Saves by Roberto Luongo Vs the Blackhawks - HD Roberto Luongo makes several amazing saves on the Chicago Blackhawks. This video is property of the NHL & TSN. No Copyright infringement intended.
- Dave Douglas Quintet 2003 - Penelope Live video from 2003 Grammy's Breakfast With The Arts. Track from "The Infinite." Players: Dave Douglas: Trumpet Rick Margitza: Tenor Sax Uri Caine: Rhodes James Genus: Bass Clarence Penn: Drums
- Alice in Wonderland - What genus are you? karaoke/instrumental lyrics: What genis are you? Alice: O that was lovely! Rose: thank you dear! Margrit: what kind of garden do you come from? Alice: Well, i dont come from a garden. Rose: Just what specie or shall we say genus are you, my dear? Alice: Well, I suppose youd call me a genus hum*** Alice. Margrit: Ever see a Alice whit a blossem like that? Purple flower: Come to think of it, did you ever seen an Alice? Margrit: And did you notice het petals? What a peculiar colour. Purple flower: and no fragrance! Margrit: Hahaha, just look at those stems. Purple flower: Rather scrawny, Id say. Bud: I think shes pretty! Rose: quit bud! Alice: But im not a flower! Purple flower: aaha, just as i suspected. Shes nothing but a common mobile vulgaris. Flowers: O no! Alice: a common what? Purple flower: to put it bluntly, a weed! Alice: Im not a weed! Tulp: well, you wouldnt expect here to admit it. A flower: can you imagine? Margrit: well goodness! White flower: dont let here stay and go steed. Fiolets: we dont want weed in our bed! Alice: well all right. If thats the way you feel about it. If i where my right size, i could pick evry one of you if i wanted to! And i guess thatd teach you! Oooh...aaah!!
- Brecker Brothers Live In Barcelona - Some Skunk Funk Great performance from their European tour in 1992. A great lineup backs the brothers: Dennis Chambers on Drums, Mike Stern on Guitar, and James Genus on bass, and George Whitty on keyboards
- Plink Plank Plunk! - GENUS Formed in 1981 by Singapore Cultural Medallion recipient and local music doyen, Mr Alex Abisheganaden, GENUS is a guitar ensemble made up of undergraduates and graduates of the National University of Singapore. The NUS Guitar Ensemble can be found at www.guitar-ensemble-
- JAMES GENUS at BASS PLAYER LIVE 2007 Bassist James genus and his trio performing at Bass Player Live '07. My wife and I just caught the last little bit of this tune, we sounds a little weather report-ish, but still bad ass and unique.
- JAMES GENUS August 2000 I put this up @ the request of my friend, James.This shows him in compelling form As the Trio with Bob @ the keys pn & Billy K behind the kit , are SO integrated..boy ! Billy keeps his solo in check - with great self discipline -until the end of "Westchester Lady" approaches..then he is out.Like a missile, from it's silo.This is a neat theme,which really "cranks" up the tension & postively sends out showers of musical sparks.Of course, this is how I perceive it..you may disagree ? Ihave the complete gig,which lasts for 46 mins.From the private collection of Colin Kellam... Visit James @: or come to his site,via mine @: www.allthatjazz-..on my new "Jazz Friends2 " Page..just click on his pic on this page & you will be taken straight to his Site ! Our doors are always open..just a click..that's it..you're in..welcome !.NOTE: Our Web Site addresses,as above on this text page are NOT direct links. You have to "Google" us.
- Mongoose Attacking an Asian Cobra A mongoose (genus Herpestes) attacking an Indian cobra. Mongoose ( Cobra (
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Accel Synchro Summon:Tech Genus Blade Blaster I didn't sub this Enjoy Please rate and comment
- JAMES GENUS Madrid,1994 I put this up @ the request of my friend,James. His solo - which I've edited in,from this cut shows the reflective & sensitive side of his creative process.Ihave this complete concert, ,which lasts for 90 mins.From the private collection of Colin Kellam.Now go & seeJames@:..then pop along & see me for all things apertaining to "The Bass !!".....I'm @:www.allthatjazz- Please use my "Contact Me" page.NOTE:Our Web Site addresses as above on this text page,are NOT direct links.You have to "Google" us.
- Genus Products Genus Product Video
- Hominid Evolution II: The Genus Homo - PREVIEW Purchase: This video picks up the account of human evolution with Homo Habilis, the earliest currently accepted member of our genus and describes the similarities and differences between this form and the Australopithecines. It then continues with a discussion and demonstration of the features of the African Homo Erectus and the Asian forms including the material from Java and from China. In terms of hominid development in Europe, maps and slides are used to discuss the possible new very early hominids from Spain at Orche and the material from Atapuerca. Several different theoretical positions about what to call the European material are presented and the casts of several are discussed in detail. As we move on to the Neandertals, the Out-of-African and Multi-regional theories are presented with supporting data and criticisms of each. A cast of the new Solo skull from Polowayo in Java is discussed. The Near Eastern material on Neandertals and early modern Homo sapiens is covered, in addition to the spread of early moderns across Europe and Asia. The video ends, not with conclusions, but with questions about the interpretation of fossils and the differing theories about the development of modern forms. a video by Anne Zeller from the Primates series distributed by Documentary Educational Resources
- Dorothee Gilbert - Genus Mac Gregor Official site: Dorothee Gilbert - Genus Mac Gregor
- DJ GENUS FT TIESTO SUMMER TECHNO 2010 lo mejor de la musick techno electronica dance tecktonik trance DJ GENUS - BEAT!
- Questions on evolution and speciation (sp?) I am incoherent in the video. Here are the questions: 1: How would we know that any "sterile" people aren't really the first generation of a new species/subspecies of genus homo? 2: How would we know that one of their parents wasn't from the first generation of a new species/subspecies of genus homo? 3: What is the likelihood of any given generation yielding the first generation of a new species/subspecies of genus homo? 4: Should we be testing new children to see if they're the first generation of a new species/subspecies of genus homo? Why or why not? Video replies are preferred.
- Walk Like a Panther - Chrissie Hynde and the Pretenders This is the final song on the 2002 CD, 'Loose Screw'. The Pretenders here are: - Chrissie Hynde, lead vocals and guitar - Adam Seymour, lead guitar, backing vocals - Martin Chambers, drums - Andy Hobson, bass ---------------------------- One definition of 'big cat' includes only the four species of cat in the genus Panthera: the tiger, lion, leopard, and jaguar. Members of this genus are the only cats able to roar, and this is sometimes considered a distinguishing characteristic of big cats. A more expansive definition also includes the cheetah, snow leopard, clouded leopard, and cougar. The roaring cats may also be distinguished from the other big cats by referring to them as "great cats". Family Felidae Genus Panthera (roaring or great cats) Leopard, Panthera pardus (Asia and Africa) Lion, Panthera leo (Africa, Gir Forest in India) Jaguar, Panthera onca (Mexico to northern Argentina) Tiger, Panthera tigris (Asia) Genus Acinonyx Cheetah (Africa and Iran) Genus Puma Cougar, Puma concolor (North and South America) Genus Uncia Snow Leopard(mountains of central and south Asia) Genus Neofelis Bornean Clouded Leopard (Borneo and Sumatra) Clouded Leopard, (southeast and south Asia) Three of the four largest cats are members of the genus Panthera; the cougar is the fourth largest cat, exceeding the leopard in size. Some medium-sized cats like the Eurasian lynx may weigh as much as 30 kg (66 lb), but they are not considered big cats. Despite enormous differences in size, the ...
- Amazing Southeast Alaska Dall's Porpoise! HD- part 1 Amazing Southeast Alaska Dall's Porpoise! HD part 1 well its supposed to be HD we will see SOUTHEAST ALASKA DALL'S PORPOISE - DANCING IN WATER VIEWERS NOTE I Slowed down a few frames so you can see them better but I did not speed anything up! They really do swim that fast! Dall's Porpoise world's fastest porpoise 27-30 knots (31-34 miles) per hour - way faster than the boat! 7 feet long Conservation Dependent - Threatened Scientific classification Kingdom: Animalia Phylum: Chordata Class: Mammalia Order: Cetacea Suborder: Odontoceti Family: Phocoenidae Genus: Phocoenoides Species: P. dalli Binomial name Phocoenoides dalli (True, 1885) Dall's Porpoise range Dall's Porpoise (Phocoenoides dalli) is a species of porpoise that came to worldwide attention in the 1970s. It was disclosed for the first time to the public that salmon fishing trawls were killing thousands of Dall's Porpoise and other cetaceans each year by accidentally capturing them in their nets. The Dall's Porpoise is the only member of the Phocoenoides genus. It was named after American naturalist WH Dall. The unique body shape of the Dall's Porpoise makes it easily distinguishable from other cetacean species. The animal has a very thick body and a small head. The colouration is rather like that of an Orca— the main body of the porpoise is very dark grey to black with very demarcated white patches on the flank that begin some way behind the flippers, which are small and close to the head. The dorsal fin is set ...
- Blitzkid "Genus Unknown" Brass Mug Tampa Florida 2007-06-06 Artist: Blitzkid Song: Genus Unknown Album: Five Cellars below Venue: Brass Mug Location: Tampa, Florida Date: Wednesday, June 06, 2007 This entire show is available on DVD upon request.
- Yugioh 5ds Delta accel synchro -Tech Genus Halberd Cannon (English Sub) Genus Halberd Cannon a Delta accel synchro monster EARTH Types: Machine/Synchro/Effect Level: 12 4000/4000 1 Tuner Synchro Monster + 2 or more non-Tuner Synchro Monsters Effect:This card cannot be Special Summoned except by Synchro Summon. Once per turn, you can negate the Summon of a monster, and destroy it. When this card is sent from the field to the Graveyard, you can select 1 "Tech Genus" monster in your Graveyard, and Special Summon it. The information and series do not belong to me.
- Yu-Gi-Oh! 5D's Delta Accel Synchro Summon:Tech Genus Halberd Cannon The Delta Accel Synchro Summon I didn't sub this Enjoy Please rate and comment
twitter about genus
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about genus
“Instead, we display 26 of the most common New World cichlid genera by showing a few examples of what fishes within each genus look like. Once you feel comfortable guessing the genus of your mystery cichlid, we recommend looking through the”
— New World Cichlid Genus Gallery, cichlid-
“(1) What information do we collect? We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data: (a) information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your”
— Website | Genus Newsroom,
“The Aromatics International Blog on Amazon Kindle. Essential Oil Chemistry: Oils High in 1,8 cineole " The Genus Cinnamomum. By Andrea, on August 6th, 2009. I am always fascinated by plants and essential oils that have the same genus and different species”
— The Genus Cinnamomum " The Aromahead Blog,
“Body side mouldings add character to the Genus's profile. For entertainment, the Maruti Ritz Genus' is equipped with Radio and CD with speakers and”
— Maruti Ritz Genus launched | Cardekho Blog Post,
“Web Design and Graphic Design By Genus Design's Dean Percival”
— Genus Design // Blog " Blog Archive " Japanese Graphic Design,
“Forum. Topic: Genus concepts in lichenology, proposed by P.L. Nimis. The present tendencies concerning the genus concept in lichenology somehow recall the Italian-Slesian revolution of 150 years ago, based on the use of microscopical characters”
— Forum, botany.hawaii.edu
“I originally started this thread in th Any Other Cards Forum, but as anybody commented i locked it. I made some cards from the Tech Genus archetype”
— Tech Genus Cards - Yugioh Card Maker Forum,