- Gasser Cars. These items found here are some of the better offers available in the market. Browse the specific items and discover what you're looking for. It's also possible to start using the search engine capability placed right above to filter down what you might be looking around for. — “Gasser Cars”,
- And it is only allowed to run with gasoline, without nitro added or alcohol or other exciting features. — “Gasser? What is it? What is the definition of a gasser, I”,
- Along with metal stamping, our specialty is deep drawn stamping, a process that produces parts well beyond the limits of conventional stamping techniques. — “Deep Drawn Stamping - Gasser & Sons, Inc”,
- Gasser pictures, videos and albums that take you on an armchair tour of the world we live in. — “gasser pictures, videos and albums”,
- Gasser (car), a certain style of hot rod. Someone who or something that gasses in its various meanings. e.g. see The Mad Gasser of Mattoon. Someone with red hair or who has bleached and straightened his hair to an orange redish tint using gasoline. — “Gasser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Gasser Property Management is pleased to have the opportunity to introduce our company and services. Gasser Property Management has provided comprehensive, professional guidance for residential communities since 1993. — “Gasser Property Management, Antioch, TN 37011-0508”,
- Pre-fabricated Gasser Kit Cars designed for the home builder to complete. Complete fiberglass bodied rolling chassis of 1941 Willys, Henry J and coming soon Anglia and 1933 Willys. These straight axle legends are produced as period correct. — “American Gasser > Home”,
- The Lounge. 1500 Aviation Blvd - Redondo Beach, Ca 90278. — “Gasser Lounge - South Bay's First and Only Rock n' Roll”,
- Shop for Gasser. Price comparison, consumer reviews, and store ratings on . — “Gasser - - Product Reviews, Compare Prices, and Shop at”,
- gasser n. A well or drilling that yields natural gas. Slang . Something highly entertaining or remarkable. — “gasser: Definition from ”,
- See Ed Big Daddy Roth's Show Cars and get his Show Car Poster!. — “Welcome to Ed "Big Daddy" Roth's ”,
- Includes pictures of gassers from the 50s thru the 90s and more. Can't say that Gasser Madness was featured, but we have been mentioned a few times in Hot Rod Magazine!. — “Byron's Gasser Madness”,
- Gasser Manufacturers & Gasser Suppliers Directory - Find a Gasser Manufacturer and Supplier. Choose quality Gasser Manufacturers, Suppliers, Exporters at . — “Gasser-Gasser Manufacturers, Suppliers and Exporters on”,
- Bill Ostwald For his win in Saturday's Gasser Series Race sponsored by Kresman R acing and American Welding Todd Zieminiick Nostalgia Gasser Race winner on Sunday sponsored by Gasser Wars Magazine. — “HOME”,
- 4 Gasser articles. 5 Gasser photos  Genesis of the term "gasser" In the beginning, Gas class was instituted to allow the guys with modified motors or engine swaps a class to run in. I used to run a '48 Ford with a modified '51 Mercury flathead in F/Gas. — “Gasser - Crankshaft Coalition Wiki”,
- Adolph Gasser is a camera store and photographic rental house which has been serving the Bay Area's photo needs since 1950. It has been a staple among professionals and hobbyists for sales and rental of still and video cameras, lighting and motion picture equipment. — “Adolph Gasser, Inc”,
- Gasser Chair has been manufacturing quality seating and providing seating solutions for the world's foremost Hospitality and Entertainment venues. — “Quality Seating Solutions Through Innovation. | Gasser Chair”,
- Definition of gasser in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of gasser. Pronunciation of gasser. Translations of gasser. gasser synonyms, gasser antonyms. Information about gasser in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. — “gasser - definition of gasser by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- Gasser definition, something that is extraordinarily pleasing or successful, esp. a very funny joke. See more. — “Gasser | Define Gasser at ”,
- gasser, For sale $15,000 chevrolet bel air blue 1955 9,999mi pickup gasoline automatic 1955 Chevrolet Bel Air/ You are bidding on a , gasser. — “Gasser - Yakaz Cars”,
- Gasser Magazine™ is arguably the best member-supported car club magazine in the world. Members submit the articles and pictures. Membership includes a membership card, decals and a subscription to the first and best Gasser magazine in the world. — “GASSER MAGAZINE™ ~ Mid America Willys Club”,
- Buy gasser, eBay Motors items on eBay. Find great deals on Clothing, Shoes Accessories, Toys Hobbies items and get what you want now!. — “gasser items - Get great deals on eBay Motors, Clothing”,
related images for gasser
- gasser louis 08 JPG
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 15 JPG
- 55 gasser jpg
- gasser louis 19 JPG
- Gasser gif
- GASSER 4 jpg
- gasser jpg
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 08 JPG
- GASSER 3 JPG
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 17 jpg
- gasser1 jpg
- GASSER 1 jpg
- 1962 67 Chevy II Nova Bolt in Gasser Subframe
- Nothing yet gasser
- gasser steyr jpg
- HEJ OCH VÄLKOMMEN TILL M M AUTOWIRING AND SPEEDSHOP AB s WEBSHOP VI FOKUSERAR PÅ KABELHÄRVOR ELDETALJER SLITDELAR
- gasser louis 10 JPG
- A lot of those old rods were classed as gassers and they d have beam axles fitted to the front to save weight They look great when they re right up in the air Check this 1955 Chevy
- egon gasser big jpg
- Like these http images superchevy com events ack gasser jpg http gassermadness com lostandfoun cki gasser jpg AWSOME
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 06 JPG
- Gasser JPG
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 19 jpg
- gasser louis 17 JPG
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 18 jpg
- nico gasser2008 JPG
- gasser louis 26 JPG
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 09 JPG
- GASSER 2 jpg
- I M SLOWLY GETTING THIS ONE COMPLETED IT S GETTING HARDER IN MY OLD AGE IT STARTED OUT A 1948 FORD MUCH LIKE THE GREEN ONE ABOVE I USED ONLY THE CAB FRAME AND PLAN ON
- gasser louis 25 JPG
- gasser louis 04 JPG
- gasser louis 06 JPG
- gasser louis 09 JPG
- I M SLOWLY GETTING THIS ONE COMPLETED IT S GETTING HARDER IN MY OLD AGE IT STARTED OUT A 1948 FORD MUCH LIKE THE GREEN ONE ABOVE I USED ONLY THE CAB FRAME AND PLAN ON
- gasser montenegrin monstrueux 11 JPG
- gasser louis 05 JPG
- gasser louis 14 JPG
- gasser louis 11 JPG
- gasser jpg
related videos for gasser
- GASSERS HOT RAT RODS KUSTOM CAR SHOW LOW RIDERS HUNNERT CAR PILE UP OLD SCHOOL This is a video my son shot at our favorite car show in Illinois The Hunnert car pile up. He put it together for me. We look forward to the Hunnert car pile up all year it's an amazing, fun show.
- Mopar Gasser! I took this video at the '05 Cruisin 4 a Cure show at the OC Fairgrounds in LA
- Gasser reunion Gasser Reunion, Thompson Raceway Park 2008
- Gasser A recently completed Gasser at a NSRA Show in England.
- Gassers Hot Rods from the day
- Predator Gasser RC Helicopter At 3800 Meters Above Sea Level. High Altitude Test Flight. On June 6, 2009 a remote controlled Predator Gasser helicopter was taken to the Peruvian Highlands. It was flown at an altitude of 3850 meters above sea level (ca. 12700 feet). Flight took place at the archaeological site of Cantamarca, Lima, Perú. Engine used is a two-stroke Zenoah G231 gasser, 23 cubic centimeters. Heli-pilot: Aurelio Rodríguez.. Camera: Carolina Barreda.
- Geezer Gassers Geezer Gassers. Filmed during the Goodguys race at Beech Bend Raceway Park. Bowling Green Ky. October 2008.
- old school gassers The Jackson Brothers Gasser Files is something every gasser fan needs.
- The Gasser - CNG '33 Hot Rod gets the word on the wicked cool CNG-powered Gasser '33 Ford Hot Rod at the 2010 Alternative Fuel Vehicle Conference (AFVI) in Las Vegas. Mark Lawday from Luxfer Gas Cylinders delivers the 411 on the 427-inch clean green monster. The Gasser was built by Daytech Auto and AFVTech. More details at:
- Trex 600 gasser Hard 3D Trex 600 gasser Zenoah 20cc, Zimmerman muffler
- '55 chevy gasser burnout testing the line lock
- Josh Gasser Hits 3-Point Buzzer Beater To Avoid The Wisconsin Upset With 5 seconds left to play, Michigan leading Wisconsin 52-50, Jordan Taylor finds Josh Gasser who banks in the 3 pointer at the buzzer for the win!
- My 55 Chevy Gasser project as of now . Still a work in progress This is a short slideshow i put together of my 55 gasser project. I am still fairly young at 28 but have been into cars since grade school. At 12 i bought a 30 model a 2 tudor sdn and sold it because it was just to far gone, at 14 i bought my 55 2 door post. After highschhol and my first son was born the 55 left when i was 20 years old. Well in april of 2008 2 weeks before my second son was born i noticed the prices of the 55's going up and up and the number of decent unhacked cars going down and down so i pounced on this delray on ebay , never saw the car just clicked the buy it now. Anways , the car was falling around the framerails but with todays replacement parts i was not scared. Soooo this is just a little deal to show my progress this far. The wheels are 15x 3.5 fenton gyros up front and 15x11 gyros outback . The rear will be a 69 camaro 12 bolt posi ive had laying around. The front axle is from a 57 chevy half ton with all new king pins and disc brake kit from speedway along with new springs and hangers utilizing the stock frame. We cut the floors completely out and replaced with a one piece pan , while we were at it we replaced the rockers and some small quarter patch panels as well is deleted the original shock mount location and fabbed up a nice cover and will be using a bar in between the frame rails. The trunk floor was in excellent shape so no need for and replacement there. The front sheet metal was swapped out for a fiberglass nose i picked up locally ...
- The Gasser Wars At Indy Pictures and movies that I took at the US Nationals at Indianapolis Raceway Park in the late 60s. The three pictures that are not mine, at 4:30, 4:35, and 5:13, are from . Check it out, it's an awesome site! For the soundtrack, I'm jammin' on "Shakin All Over", a song originally written and recorded by the British group Johnny Kidd and the Pirates in 1960 and covered by dozens of other groups over the years. Thanks for watching!
- RRE models Century Radikal Gasser
- "Roarin Rat" 57 Chevy Gasser Ken Brookes Roarin Rat, here at the UK's Hot Rod Drags
- Gassers America's Historic Hot Rods
- "55 Chevy" Gassers Video slide show of 1955 Chevy Gasser drag race cars.
- Falcon Gasser Taken at Lapeer Dragway, Lapeer Michigan.
- Gasser RC Helicopter Spectra-G (by Miniature Aicraft) Flying a gasser Spectra-G after mounting, next video with some maneuvers and fast forward fly.
- 55 Chevy Gasser Shakey Puddin on Pass Time 55 Chevy gasser, Shakey Puddin on the TV show Pass Time. Owner / driver Jim Ronayne
- Nostalgia Gasser Wheelstand Competition This is video of a wheelstand competition at the 2008 Gasser Magazine Reunion in Thompson, Ohio.
- gassers real 60's hot rods
- 1955 Chevy Gasser new blown 383 small block New 383 small block with a 6-71 and 2 600 Holleys. Video and sound is poor, but it worked.
- 37 Hotrod Gasser When Chris loses all the Hotrod Gangs money in a race, the gang must pull together to get a fast car and re-race for double or nothing. Fun Montage Action Ensues.
- Nitro Hill Climb The Gasser Sturgis, South Dakota, 2008 August 7. Harold "The Gasser" Waddell on a Thor/EVS Works Connection-backed Suzuki GSZ-R. 6.997 sec. score
- Altereds, Gassers & Funny Cars with Oldies Here are some photos of AA Fuel Altereds, AA Gassers, & Funny Cars to view wth The Beach Boys doing 'Little Deuce Coupe,' The Four Speeds doing 'My Stingray,' & Barry McGuire doing 'Eve of Destruction.'
- "Mr. Chevy" - A Period Perfect Gasser Chevy V8TV www.v8 - Vintage straight-axle cars, often known as "Gassers", are popular wherever they go. Maybe it's the sky-high stance or the cartoon-like appearance. Or perhaps it's the way these cars transport you to a simpler time when racers would try just about anything to go faster. Whatever it is, these cars draw crowds of people because they look like nothing else on the track. "Mr. Chevy" is a period-perfect example of a 1955 Chevy Hardtop gasser raced from 1968 through 1976 where it was parked. Larry Frees knew the original owner and rescued Mr. Chevy at an estate sale. Today, he shares the car with enthusiasts wherever he goes.
- Blown ´55 Gasser and mini Ford 32 .
- 1955 Oldsmobile 88 Gasser Quick Inspection: '55 Oldsmobile 88 Gasser Engine: A '62 Oldsmobile 394ci V-8 topped with an Offenhauser intake manifold featuring two four-barrel Holley carburetors. Belfast Machine in Belfast, PA, over-bored the block .030-inch and Thatcher performed the final assembly using a number of components from Egge Machine, as well as a Chet Herbert reground cam, originally from a '61 Starfire. Further adding to the look is a custom-built set of fender well headers constructed by Csontos. Transmission: A Turbo 350 had its head chopped off andreplaced with the Oldsmobile-specific bellhousing. Frame: The frame and chassis are stock '55 Olds untiljust past the mounting point for the steering gearbox, where Jerry cutthe front section off. Jerry built the new front frame to optimizemounting points and geometry for the leaf-spring installation whiletrying to retain an era- correct appearance. Suspension: The front suspension uses mostly '58 GMCpickup parts, including the solid axle. The rear retains the originalrebuilt axle with a 3.08 ratio, and the springs were swapped out for aset from a '55 Buick station wagon. Brakes: The factory Olds drum brakes still reside onall four corners. The truck axle was machined down for fitment in front. Wheels and Tires: 15x5-inch Torq-Thrust TOs roll on the front,with the original Olds steelies widened to 8 inches on the back. Coker tires provided the vintage Firestonerubber with 6.40x15 Deluxe Champions in front and dragster 8.20x15s inthe rear ...
- CHUCKLES GARAGE 62 Ford Falcon Gasser with BLOWN NAILHEAD Power! This Is the Chuckles Garage "Strange Bird" 1962 Ford Falcon Futura A/GS drag car. The car is powered by a Littlefield Supercharged 401 Buick Nailhead that was originally in a 1960's drag boat. The motor sports a custom blower manifold made here at the shop, custom pistons, custom rods, wild Comp cam, Comp lifters, custom valve springs, custom hi-flow valves, mild port work, custom pushrods, custom headers made in-house,vintage Weiand valve covers, dual Buick Wildcat Rochester 4 Jets that were modified for use with the blower with custom non-progressive linkage, Nicson front cover/engine mount, custom motor plate, custom oil pan, and its backed by a built switch pitch ST400 transmission that is from a 65 Riviera. Front suspension is a Speedway straight axle kit with custom made two position shackles, and custom panhard. Rear suspension is stock leaf springs with custom 66" long heavy wall ladder bars. Rear axle is a Lincoln Versailles unit with 4.56 gears. Tires are Hurst Racing Super Cushions in the front, and Hurst 30x10 Piecrust slicks in the back. Wheels are Vintage American Racing Magnesium spindle mounts up front (no front brakes) and vintage Shelby Cal 500's out back. Seats are set back almost to the rear seat. Gauges are a Sun Super tach, and vintage Stewart Warner oil, temp, amp. The car will have a 6 point cage, and a passenger seat as well when it is finished. This is a period exhibition car, so it will not conform to current NHRA spec. The car is being built to ...
- Video Feature: 1961 Corvette Gasser Classy Gasser- Keith and Debbie Stanberry's '61 Corvette
- gasser dodge dart DARTATTAK VTS 01 1 Video from the last nostalgia event at wsid in sydney with the new blower set-up,had a lot of fun on the day,getting car ready for rego,cheers for now,
- Gassers In 2003, I was trying to decide if I wanted to get into NSS or Gasser racing. I chose NSS as I had a 65 Coronet bracket car. I still love these as much as NSS
- 1953 Oldsmobile Gasser test drive A winter testdrive. Not the best grip with slicks on snow. Music: Meshuggah - Combustion
- Raptor gasser 90 SE raptor 90 se gasser conversion's, Finished on the 20/04/09 fitted with zenoah 231 engines getting 25 minutes flight time-fast & quite -video of maiden flights testing
- My 56 Chevy Gasser 1960's Style!! 56 Chevy 210 Hardtop, Straight Axle,Small BLock Chevy,Posi 4.56 12 Bolt..Used to be a common sight here in Fremont,Ca when the dragstrip was open!
- Align T-Rex 700 Gasser by HELIBUG with Helicommand 3D NEW VIDEO Latest test with new Helicommand module and gyro Futaba 611. The conversion kit is from Helibug. All work very well, fantastic heli to fly. Many thanks to Camilo Santos president of the CMU ( Clube de Modelismo UNIVAP ) who take this video.
- East Coast Gasser Intro The East Coast Gassers East Coast Gassers is dedicated to the preservation and racing of cars (both restored and newly constructed) that campaigned during the glory days of the "Gasser Wars". Established in October, 2001 we now have over 200 members and growing fast. Visit our photo pages to see some of the cars that raced with us during the 2007 season. 2008 has already proven to be bigger and better so we invite you to join us.
- Funderbolt - Compact Fairlane Gasser Looking like it was dragged straight out of a 1960's barn, this period style gasser not only looks the part but it also runs 10.8 down the quarter. The engine is a 408ci Windsor and there's a custom straight axle in the front end with a pair of custom leaf springs. The whole car was built in four weeks.
- Strange Bird 62 Ford falcon Gasser by Chuckles Garage Shakedown #2 This Is the Chuckles Garage "Strange Bird" 1962 Ford Falcon Futura A/GS drag car. The car is powered by a Littlefield Supercharged 401 Buick Nailhead that was originally in a 1960's drag boat. The motor sports a custom blower manifold made here at the shop, custom pistons, custom rods, wild Comp cam, Comp lifters, custom valve springs, custom hi-flow valves, mild port work, custom pushrods, custom headers made in-house,vintage Weiand valve covers, dual Buick Wildcat Rochester 4 Jets that were modified for use with the blower with custom non-progressive linkage, Nicson front cover/engine mount, custom motor plate, custom oil pan, and its backed by a built switch pitch ST400 transmission that has TH400 internals, custom Art Carr convertor, and a Coan Racing transbrake . Front suspension is a Speedway straight axle kit with custom made two position shackles, and custom panhard bar. Rear suspension is stock leaf springs with custom 66" long heavy wall ladder bars. Rear axle is a Lincoln Versailles unit with 3.89 gears and a Richmond Spool. Tires are Hurst Racing Super Cushions in the front, and Hurst 30x10 Piecrust slicks in the back. Wheels are Vintage American Racing Magnesium spindle mounts up front (no front brakes) and vintage Shelby Cal 500's out back. Seats are set back almost to the rear seat. Gauges are a Sun Super tach, and vintage Stewart Warner oil, temp, amp. This is a period exhibition car, so it will not conform to current NHRA spec. The car is being built to ...
- Gasser Ford Smokes 'Em Kevin smokes the tires on his Ford gasser at Dragway 42.
twitter about gasser
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about gasser
— gasser – CarDomain Blog,
“Behind the scenes with the editors of the Hemmings Motor News family of magazines Galpin goes gasser | Blog Home | Contact Us. Galpin Gasser. Add a comment. Share | Leave a Reply. Written by Daniel Strohl. April 21st, 2010 at 9:05 am”
— Galpin Gasser at Hemmings Blog – Classic and collectible cars,
“ is the car junkie daily magazine, featuring news, videos, car features, and community in the world of muscle cars and hot rods. Written by BangShift Forum Admin Nov 26 2010. http:///blog/The-Parting-Shift-Coolest-Gasser-Video-Freaking-Ever”
— Bang Shift : Videos : Racing & Action : The Parting Shift,
“'49 Ford Gasser! - Forum Forum > Race Cars > '49 Ford Gasser! You need to be registered to post in the forum. Copyright © 2010 - All Rights Reserved. Web Site Powered by dB Masters Multimedia”
— '49 Ford Gasser! - Forum,
“Video is in the link http://forum.rcdesign.ru/index.php?act=Attach Trucks, Tanks and more >> RC Monster Trucks >> HPI Monster Truck Forum >> Savage Gasser”
— Savage Gasser,
“50 Sources of Inspiration for Blog Content. by Beth Gasser on October 16, 2010. REMEMBER: Write about something you are passionate about; it will show in your writing. 46. If you have a web blog or feedback forum on your site and a great topic was recently discussed, re-use the content!”
— 50 Sources of Inspiration for Blog Content,
“Chilly Willy Drag Racing Blog. Canada's legendary 1940 Willys coupe d/gasser. USA WINS THE RACE AT ST.THOMAS Tim Timosyzk of the Great Lakes Gasser Club says he has the 4 American cars that are”
— Chilly Willy Drag Racing Blog,