- 18,653 well-selected, authorized and free MIDI files of classical music, with the largest MIDI/ZIP collections on the web. Fugues from the organ works: Passamezzo und Fuge in g minor (1932); Ricercare in a minor (1934); Fantasie, Grave und Toccata. — “Kunst der Fuge: fugue list of XX century”,
- fugue n. Music . An imitative polyphonic composition in which a theme or themes are stated successively in all of the voices of the contrapuntal. — “fugue: Definition from ”,
- The remainder of the fugue develops the material further using all of the voices and, usually, multiple statements of the theme. The form evolved during the seven***th century from several earlier types of contrapuntal compositions such as ricercars, capriccios, canzonas, and fantasias. — “Fugue - New World Encyclopedia”,
- A fugue begins with its subject (a brief musical theme) stated by one of the voices playing alone. The word fugue comes from the Latin fuga (flight) and fugere (to flee). — “Fugue”, mp3.fm
- A six-part fugue from The Musical Offering, in the hand of Johann Sebastian Bach. A fugue usually has three sections: an exposition, a development, and a recapitulation containing the return of the subject in the fugue's tonic key, though not all fugues have a. — “Fugue”,
- A fugue is like a round. One voice starts the piece, then other voices enter, one after another, just like in a round. The difference is that the voices in fugues enter on higher and lower pitches. They also continue to play new material while the other voices make their entrance. Confused?. — “Fugue”, empire.k12.ca.us
- Now, we are mounting the full version of Supernatural Noir. Changes have been made, but the mystery remains: who really did it? We are a member of ©2005-10 Fugue Theatre Society and . All rights reserved. — “Fugue Theatre - Supernatural Noir”, fugue.biz
- Fugue music profile on Yahoo! Music. Find lyrics, free streaming MP3s, music videos and photos of Fugue on Yahoo! Music. — “Fugue on Yahoo! Music”,
- Definition of fugue in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of fugue. Pronunciation of fugue. Translations of fugue. fugue synonyms, fugue antonyms. Information about fugue in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. psychogenic fugue,. — “fugue - definition of fugue by the Free Online Dictionary”,
- A six-part fugue from The Musical Offering, in the hand of Johann Sebastian Bach. A fugue usually has three sections: an exposition, a development, and a recapitulation containing the return of the subject in the fugue's tonic key, though not all fugues have a. — “Fugue - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- Search Results for mp3 download. Full mp3 album downloads, download mp3 charts, mp3 search, free song, mp3 music downloads, buy mp3 music online safe and secure Toccata and Fugue in D minor (J.S. Bach - Mike Batt). — “Search Results for Fugue mp3 download”,
- Myspace Music profile for Fugue. Download Fugue Experimental / Progressive / Fusion music singles, watch music videos, listen to free streaming mp3s, & read Fugue's blog. — “Fugue on Myspace Music - Free Streaming MP3s, Pictures”,
- A fugue is a work of music with many voices based on a single melody, repeated in various ways. The goal of Fugue is to produce a complete software platform with a common underlying theme and structure. — “Fugue”,
- fugue (plural fugues) A contrapuntal piece of music wherein a particular melody is played in a number of voices, each voice introduced in turn by playing the melody. Anything in literature, poetry, film, painting, etc., that resembles a fugue. — “fugue - Wiktionary”,
- Fugues and Fugue Sets. My interest in fugues began in high school when I was able to buy the Wanda Landowska harpsichord recording of Bach's Well-Tempered Clavier on six LP's for less than $20. Although the crisp sound of Glenn Gould's piano is more exciting, this has remained my personal favorite. — “Dean's Den: Fugues and Fugue Sets”,
- In music, a fugue (IPA: ) is a type of contrapuntal composition or technique of composition for a fixed number of parts, normally referred to as "voices", irrespective of whether the work is vocal or instrumental. "fugue" The Concise Oxford. — “Fugue | ”,
- Fugue definition, a polyphonic composition based upon one, two, or more themes, which are enunciated by several voices or parts in turn, subjected to contrapu See more. — “Fugue | Define Fugue at ”,
- In for several independent musical voices. A fugue begins with its subject (a brief musical theme) stated by one of the voices playing alone. A second voice then enters and plays the subject, while the first voice continues on with a contrapuntal. — “Fugue”,
- A fugue is a polyphonic piece of music based on a theme, called the "subject," which is presented in each voice in turn. — “Fugue - Uncyclopedia, the content-free encyclopedia”,
- A more complex fugue might follow the exposition with a series of developments, or another exposition followed by one or more developments. Fugues that are tonally centered will expose the subject without venturing out of an initial tonic/dominant constellation. — “Fugue: Anatomy of”, j***.ucc.nau.edu
- Encyclopedia article about Fugue. Information about Fugue in the Columbia Encyclopedia, Computer Desktop Encyclopedia, computing dictionary. psychogenic fugue, fugue state, fugue for tinhorns, art of fugue. — “Fugue definition of Fugue in the Free Online Encyclopedia”, encyclopedia2
- FUGUE is the program used to construct haplotypes for the chromosome 22 and 19 linkage FUGUE is currently under development, but it already provides some. — “FUGUE Project Home Page”, sph.umich.edu
related images for fugue
- La leçon de piano Tes mains sont sur moi
- Do Not Disturb Psycogenic Fugue 3 En lo que leí de tu biografía veo que eres fotógrafo y a la vez diseñador De donde logras tomar tanta inspiración ya vez que algunas veces nos vaciamos por
- ph fugue23 jpg
- On official forum discovered fan that the already has magazine PCzone at home and portion out with us about new information Here quote
- Featuring Theresa Chong William Holton Katherine Jackson Jaanika Peerna Suikang Zhao April 12 through May 23 2008
- tomatoes jpg 22 Jan 2009 00 03 140K Image jpeg toe matos jpg 22 Jan 2009 00 03 76K Image jpeg Toccata and Fugue jpg 03 Jun 2009 00 27 116K Image jpeg
- or a sequence alignment FUGUE scans a database of structural profiles calculates the sequence structure compatibility scores and produces a list of potential homologues and alignments
- fugue jpg
- fugue ss3 jpg
- dans la classe de Noël Gallon sur un sujet de Henri Rabaud alors directeur du Conservatoire coll Claude Pascal DR
- fugue JPG
- and started swatting at patrons like a bear ran into the bathroom emerged cleanly showered and continuted the show And she had the following photographs to illustrate her story Enjoy More
- ph fugue16 jpg
- galerieduchateau com Andrzej MALINOWSKI FUGUE Huile sur toile Oil on canvas Retour Previous
- Mechanics or Gordana Novakovic s Fugue the Enter3 festival showcased the ways in which science technology and art could be used to free up creativity and produce divergent ways of seeing
- Whispered by the Wind Fugue Chart Only $7 00
- fugue jpg
- Image JPEG 1024x731 256KB
- Fugue07 gif
- Fugue jpg
- Comment Don t know what Aura is Well let me educate you Five Japanese ladies with amazing voices some great classical music and that s about it In all seriousness I knew nothing about the
- QUIZ 2 TOP
- ph fugue24 jpg
- Mirror Fugue II 1024x768
- ph fugue18 jpg
- 1 2 Chromatic Fugue from the Organ Sonata in A Minor Pages 1 2 3 4
- m***cript using a real calligraphy pen C4 thickness dipped in black ink The smudges aren t my fault someone not me spilled a few drops of strawberry juice on the m***cript ***ysis This is a 4 voice fugue in 4 4 time with entries starting in the bass register and climbing up to the soprano The subject is one and a half measures long beginning with two
- ph fugue01 jpg
- ph fugue21 jpg
- the embodiment of perfection to me The fact that you chose butterfly as the embodiment of perfection and I chose a musical piece hints that you are a visual type and I am a vocal type
- g fugue6 img3 jpg
- ph fugue05 jpg
- fugue1 jpg
- ph fugue15 jpg
- FUGUE 12
- Fugue jpg
- Prix 1998 de la Ville de Balma Cliquer sur la couverture pour lire
- alors directeur du Conservatoire coll Claude Pascal DR
related videos for fugue
- JSBach-Toccata e Fuga BWV 565-Karl Richter Amazing...
- JSBach G minor fugue (the great) BWV 542/2 Hans Andre Stamm plays JSBach fugue in G minor on the Trost organ in Waltershausen, Germany.( pls check out the new version with added 3 secs at the end:
- Dusty Kid - The Fugue The fugue...best track on his album enjoy it :)
- Lady Gaga Fugue My friend Vincenzo Culotta plays my "Lady Gaga Fugue", a piece based on the theme from the song "Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga. This should show how counterpoint can be fun and up to date ;) Here is the link for downloading the score: For those interested in counterpoint: it's not strict counterpoint, dissonance treatment and parts motion are a bit freer
- Beethoven, Große Fuge (complete, Great Fugue), op. 133, string quartet (animated score) Ludwig van Beethoven's Große Fuge (Great Fugue), opus 133, accompanied by an animated score.FAQ Q: Where can I get free sheet music for this piece? A: You can download score and parts from IMSLP: Q: Where can I learn more about this piece? A: The Wikipedia article is pretty good and this New Yorker article about a recently discovered m***cript is interesting Q: Who is performing? A: I don't know. I licensed this recording from Royalty-Free Classical Music (dot com) through Shockwave (dot com), and they don't say who their performers are. Q: I'm having trouble following the rhythm. A: I'm not surprised; it's highly syncopated. I've done a couple of versions with barlines in them. First, here's a bar-graph-only version with barlines: Next, here's a version with both balls and barlines: If you don't like the balls, here's a bar-graph-only without barlines: And, here's the original (bar-graph with balls, but no barlines): Q: Is there a way I could make the bar-graph scores myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will generate this display; you can get the (Windows) software here: There are lots of places on the web where you can get MIDI files; I usually go to the Classical Archives site first: Q: Could you please do a MAM video of ______? A: Please read this: .
- Toccata and Fugue d minor - Accordion This is me playing an Organ work by JS Bach on piano accordion 160 buttons. Titano Emperor V, quint freebass system. If you would like a copy of my arrangement, please put your email in a private message to me. I will email a PDF to you. By the way, my name is Campbell Bettridge.
- Glenn Gould talks about So You Want to Write a Fugue Glenn Gould watches, conducts, and discusses the CBC recording of his composition 'So You Want to Write a Fugue' (and fugue writing in general). With Bruno Monsaingeon. The full video of So You Want to Write a Fugue can be found here: Note that there are many subtle musical references in this piece -- for example, after the "just ignore the rules and try" line, the bass and tenor blatantly do just that by singing in parallel fifths, and after the line "John Sebastian must have been a very personable guy" (and before the "never be clever for the sake of being clever" verse) the string quartet cleverly plays a brief quodlibet of JS Bach melodies.
- Bach - Fugue in G minor BWV 578 Ton Koopman, organ
- Glass harp-Toccata and fugue in D minor-Bach-BWV 565 New Album "CRYSTAL SOUND" is now available. For info visit Toccata and fugue in D minor by JS Bach played on glass harp (musical glasses) by robert Tiso Recorded and mixed at Blocco A, (PD) Italy by Giulio Ragno Favero and Giovanni Ferliga. グラスハープBach's most famous organ piece arranged for glass harp. Free sheet music for this can be found here: www.classical- A theory has recently (1981) been put forth that JS Bach did not write this piece. A brief summary of the supporting evidence for this theory can be read here: To listen to a good organ version watch Kurt Ison, Sydney Town Hall.: Or Karl Richter: Also arranged for symphonic orchestra for the famous Walt Disney cartoon "Fantasia" in 1940. Can be viewed at: A very interesting version with a bar-graph score (midi sequencer score) gives you a visual idea of the voicing of this piece. watch:
- Toccata & Fugue in d minor (BACH, JS) Kurt Ison, Sydney Town Hall. Edited and produced by Christopher Hayles, 2002.
- Toccata and Fugue in D Minor - Fantasia (1940) Sequencia Musical Toccata and Fugue in D Minor do Filme Fantasia.
- Bach: Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565 Posibly my favourite Bach composition. The Toccata and Fugue in D minor, BWV 565, is a piece of organ music composed by Johann Sebastian Bach sometime between 1703 and 1707. It is one of the most famous works in the organ repertoire, and has been used in a variety of popular media ranging from film, to video games, to rock music, and ringtones. As indicated by the accepted title of the piece, the Toccata and Fugue is scored in D minor. It is not in dorian mode as the key signature supposes, as it was common practice in the Baroque period to write in leading tone accidentals rather than in the key signature. It begins with a single-voice flourish in the upper ranges of the keyboard, doubled at the octave. It then spirals toward the bottom, where a diminished seventh chord appears, built one note at a time. This resolves into a D major chord, taken from the parallel major mode. The subject of the four-voice fugue is made up entirely of six***th notes, with an implied pedal point set against a brief melodic subject that first falls, then rises. The second entry starts in the sub-dominant key rather than the dominant key. Although unusual for a Bach fugue, this is a real answer and is appropriate following a subject that progresses from V to I and then to V below I by a leap. A straightforward dominant answer would sound atonal and odd in a Baroque piece. After the final entry of the fugal melody, the composition resolves to the key's corresponding major, B-flat, that is ...
- Bach, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, organ Bach's most famous organ piece, with a bar-graph score. FAQ Q: Why are comments disabled? A: Because this is a re-make; if you want to post comments, go to the original: Q: Can I download a version to play on my computer/iPod/iPad/iPhone/etc.? A: Yes, you can get that here: Q: Where can I get free sheet music for this piece? A: Sheet music for this can be found here: Q: Who wrote Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor? Q: Isn't that like asking who's buried in Grant's Tomb? A: Heh-heh. A theory has recently (1981) been put forth that JS Bach did not write this piece. A brief summary of the supporting evidence for this theory can be read here: Q: Where can I get the mp3 of this? A: You can download it here: Q: What does the piece look like as a whole? A: There are versions you can print out here The 'scroll' version is for cutting out and taping together to form a long strip. Q: Where can I get the MIDI file that this was made from? A: I'm not sure it's exactly the same, but the closest I could find was this: Q: How did you make this video? A: You can read about it here: Q: How can I make videos like this (or at least see MIDI files this way)? A: Check out this: Q: What is the BWV number for this? A: BWV 565 Q: Where does the toccata end and the fugue begin? A: The fugue starts at 2:51 and the toccata returns at 7:12, but between ...
- Vanessa Mae Toccata and Fugue
- Fugue for Tinhorns From Guys and Dolls 1955
- Dragnet Fugue ("Fugue for Friday") A fugue based on the Dragnet theme, accompanied by scrolling bar-graph and conventional scores.FAQ Q: Can I get the sheet music for this piece? A: Yes, here are score and parts for string quartet ... ... here are parts for recorder quartet ... ... and here's a piano transcription ... Q: Didn't you already post this? A: Yes, but YouTube did something and it broke the audio, so I decided it was time to remaster it in high-definition and add the conventional score. Q: What does the title mean? A: I wrote this fugue in 1975; its subject is from the theme music of the radio and television show Dragnet; see Peter Schickele (see ) gave it the name "Fugue for Friday" as a reference to Dragnet's main character, Sergeant Joe Friday. Q: It seems like the two scores don't match exactly; is that a mistake? A: Kind of. I made the recording and the score at different times, and I made a few minor changes in between. Q: Is there a way I could make bar-graph scores myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will generate a display similar to this; you can read about how to do it here: Q: Could you do a MAM video of ______? A: Please read this: .
- FUGUE - Official Teaser Trailer [HD] Buy the DVD now! A feature-length psychological thriller. WINNER, Best Sci-Fi/Horror Film, Mississippi International Film Festival. Directed by Barbara Stepansky. Written by Matt Harry. Starring Abigail Mittel, Richard Gunn, and Erika Bruun-Anderson. Produced by Matt Harry & Barbara Stepansky. Director of Photography: Aymae Sulick. Production Designer: Juliane Crump.
- Bach - Toccata and Fugue in D minor / Dracula Themed The wonderful piece by Johann Sebastian Bach called Toccata and Fugue in D minor, composed sometime between 1703 and 1707. Escorted by Dracula pictures to set the mood. enjoy.
- How to Write a Fugue A silly, pretentious instructional video I made for Prof. James Gardner's Sight & Sound: TV course, where I write a fugue based on the theme from Britney Spear's "Oops I Did It Again". By popular request, you may now find the sheet music here:
- Yngwie Malms*** - Concerto Suite - Fugue Yngwie Malms*** - Fugue
- Nokia Fugue (Op. 31) Score available on my website at: www.audiomuse.ca High quality version ======================================== I have been receiving many comments regarding the origin of what is officially known as the "Nokia Tune." The well-known, four-bar phrase was originally from Gran Vals, a composition by Francisco Tárrega for solo guitar. In 1993, the Nokia Corporation bought the whole Gran Vals and this four-bar phrase is now claimed as a trademark. While I am fully aware of this, my decision to name the composition "Nokia Fugue" is mostly a cultural one, as most people know the melody from the cellphone ring tone and not from Gran Vals. I hope that sheds some light on the matter. ======================================== This is an updated version with minor changes to the composition and with better audio, using the HamieNet MIDI-to-MP3 converter. I had the idea of doing a fugue on the Nokia Tune (the cell phone ringtone) for a while, but never got around to doing it until now. The subject is taken from the Nokia Tune. At first, it was a bit challenging to work out a good implied harmony for the melody since it kind of stays in the same tonality for its first half. So in the end, this is what I came up with. This fugue uses inversion and stretto.
- California Guitar Trio - Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor California Guitar Trio plays Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D minor at the Redlands Bowl in Redlands California. Filmed by KVCR-PBS. Program Producer: Lisa Purcell-Rorick. Director/Editor: Al Gondos.
- Fugue from Concertato Prelude and Fugue in D BWV 532 Organist John Scott Whiteley. Organ by Arp Schnitger.
- Vanessa-Mae plays Toccata & Fugue Vanessa-Mae plays a rare version of Toccata & Fugue with her acoustic violin, accompanied by the Bratislava Radio Symphony Orchestra. This was during her Classical tour in '96.
- Fugue in g-minor (BWV 542) Aarnoud de Groen plays Bach's Fugue in g-minor (BWV 542). Organ of Bethlehemkerk, The Hague.
- Wedge fugue in E minor - Bach Fugue from Prelude and Fugue BWV 548 in e minor. Shows off the bass registers of the instrument well. Ask yourself who on earth allowed the makers to shove a mirror over the Oberwerk.
- Nokia Fugue (op. 31, old version) NEW VERSION: I had the idea of doing a fugue on the Nokia Tune (the cell phone ringtone) for a while, but never got around to doing it until now. The subject is taken from the Nokia Tune. At first, it was a bit challenging to work out a good implied harmony for the melody since it kind of stays in the same tonality for its first half. So in the end, this is what I came up with. This fugue uses inversion and stretto. The video shows more of the score per frame this time, but the notation is a lot smaller. The score can be found on my website at: www.audiomuse.ca Enjoy. .
- Bach: Toccata & Fugue in D minor Cuarteto Trombones de Costa Rica JS Bach - Toccata & Fugue in D minor arr. Trombones de Costa rica
- Glenn Gould - Bach - BWV 891 - Fugue Glenn Gould playing Fugue of Praeludium No.22 in B flat minor (BWV 891) from Das Wohltemperierte Klavier-Book II by Johann Sebastian Bach. High Quality:
- Bach, Contrapunctus 9, Art of Fugue (Kunst der Fuge) FAQ JS Bach's Contrapunctus 9 from the Art of Fugue (Kunst der Fuge), with conventional score, bar-graph score, and video of hands playing it. Q: Wherecan I get the sheet music for this piece? A: The score in the video can be downloaded from here: Q: What instrument is that? A: It's actually two instruments: a piano (the one in my living room) and a sampled pipe organ (an Alborn-Galanti Silbermann Archiv). The piano has MIDI Out (from a Moog PianoBar) which was recorded and played back to play the organ. Q: How did you make this video? A: First I videotaped myself playing it, and recorded both the audio (from my Kimball grand piano) and MIDI (from a Moog PianoBar attached to the piano). Then, I rerecorded the audio and MIDI for each of the four voices separately; I did this so that I could color-code the video based on voice and to get a performance that was a little cleaner (it also afforded me the opportunity to add a 16-foot stop to the bass line in a few places). The conventional score is from screenshots from the notation program Sibelius, and the bar-graph score was generated from the MIDI using my own custom software. All these things were assembled in Adobe Premiere and converted to Flash with the On2 Flix converter. Q: I'm having trouble reading the score. A: It's a little better if you watch it in high-quality mode: Q: Is there a way I could make the bar-graph scores myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will ...
- Nokia Ringtone Fugue (Vincent Lo) Fugue based on the Nokia ring-tone melody, composed by Vincent Lo (zeryx28 on YouTube),accompanied by a scrolling bar-graph score. FAQ Q: Where did the Nokia ring-tone melody come from? A: It is from Francisco Tárrega's solo guitar piece Gran Vals: Q: Where can I get the sheet music for this piece? A: You can see the sheet music in Vincent's own video for this piece: If you ask him, he'll probably give you the sheet music. Q: I don't see anything; what's wrong? A: I don't know; this used to work, but apparently YouTube changed something. I've posted another version here --- give it a try: If you're already watching the alternate and want to try the original, it's here: Q: Who is playing this piece? A: Nobody; this is just the playback from the Sibelius notation program. Q: Is there a way I could make the bar-graph scores myself? A: The Music Animation Machine MIDI file player will generate this display; you can get the (Windows) software here: There are lots of places on the web where you can get MIDI files; I usually go to the Classical Archives site first: Q: Could you please do a MAM video of ______? A: Please read: .
- Jacques Loussier - Toccata And Fugue in D Minor Jacques Loussier's Bach to Bach Trio with André Arpino - Drums & Vincent Charbonier - Bass.
- JS Bach - Little Fugue in G Minor Kiyo Watanabe performs "Fugue in G Minor ('Little')" by Johann Sebastian Bach on 79-rank Garland Pipe Organ (2003) at First United Methodist Church, Wichita Falls, Texas, January 16, 2004.
- Bach Toccata and Fugue Bach toccata and fugue played on the chapman stick by Bob Culbertson. The chapman Stick invented by emmett Chapman is a 12 string touchboard. Tapping the strings into the frets creates enough vibration to be amplified. See my site and Emmett;s site for more information about the Stick. and the music.
- Scarlatti Harpsichord Solo: The Cat's Fugue Elaine Comparone plays Scarlatti's Fugue in G minor, later dubbed "The Cat's Fugue" by Muzio Clementi.For more information: ; .
- Julian Bream - JS Bach-Violin Sonata fugue Julian Bream - JS Bach-Violin Sonata fugue BWV 1001
- Bach, Toccata and Fugue in D minor, organ Bach's most famous organ piece, with a bar-graph score. FAQ Q: Can I download a version to play on my computer/iPod/iPad/iPhone/etc.? A: Yes, you can get that here: Q: Where can I get free sheet music for this piece? A: Sheet music for this can be found here: Q: Who wrote Bach's Toccata and Fugue in D Minor? Q: Isn't that like asking who's buried in Grant's Tomb? A: Heh-heh. A theory has recently (1981) been put forth that JS Bach did not write this piece. A brief summary of the supporting evidence for this theory can be read here: Q: What's wrong with synchronization? A: I don't know, but it appears that if you use this URL, it works better: Q: Where can I get the mp3 of this? A: You can download it here: Q: What does the piece look like as a whole? A: There are versions you can print out here The 'scroll' version is for cutting out and taping together to form a long strip. Q: Where can I get the MIDI file that this was made from? A: I'm not sure it's exactly the same, but the closest I could find was this: Q: Hey, what happened to my question/comment? A: Questions answered in the FAQ, and comments with nothing to do with the video ("spam"), are removed. If you posted a comment and don't know why it's gone, email me (stephen at musanim dot com) with "YouTube comment" in the subject line. Q: How did you make this video? A: You can read about it here: www ...
- Dissociative Fugue The music is 'Dissociative Fugue' by Archetribe. The title of the track is not a musical fugue, but an impression the loss of identity closely related with Dissociative Amnesia. A downloadable, better-looking version of the video can be found at along with more cool stuff including free music. If it were not for youtube, I wouldn't have bothered creating this. At least here, there is the possibility someone may stumble across it. Here is some synesthesia for you. This was an attempt to visualize some of the abstract noise that goes on inside my head when listening to music. At first blush, it may not seem that different from a software visualizer. Unfortunately, visualizers are bound by the ***ysis of a stereo mix. While a it may extract information from certain frequency ranges, it can't really tell a clarinet from a duduk and represent each discretely. Here, each element has its own visual counterpart. I read that some people lack the ability to distinguish the individual parts of a piece of music clearly. This blew my mind. Perhaps it will help others hear music in a different way, or grasp some of the more subtle interplay of the individual parts. A better sounding version of the audio file can be found at www.last.fm
- Bach / Art of fugue - Contrapunctus01 / Glenn Gould
- Bach, "Little" Fugue (G minor, BWV 578) FAQ (Frequently Asked Questions) for this video Q: Wherecan I get the sheet music for this piece? A: Here are a few places: icking-music- icking-music- Q: Is there a version for piano? A: Here's an arrangement I made: and here is one of Olga Samaroff's arrangements (much better than mine) Q: What is the BWV number for this piece? A: 578. Q: Where can I download a good version of this? A: If you sign up for a Vimeo account (free), you can download the .m4v (QuickTime) original of this (the one I uploaded to YouTube); this can be played on your computer, or a video iPod; here's the link: Q: What instrument is that? A: The instrument here is a Post fortepiano (a sampled instrument), used as a pedal piano. Q: I'd rather hear it on the organ. A: YouTube contributor TheAPAnderson has posted a version: Q: Pedal piano!?! What the **** is that? A: It's a piano with a pedalboard, like an organ. If you want to know more about this, the Wikipedia article is good and this company is actually making them (if seeing these pictures doesn't make you want one, you're either not a pianist or not an organist): www.borgato.it Q: Who is performing? A: This rendition isn't exactly a performance in the traditional sense; it was done by Stephen Malinowski (smalin, me) using the conductor program; you can read more about that here: Q: What do the colors in the bar-graph ...
twitter about fugue
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about fugue
“Michael Talbot – Fugue Forum. Why I write fugues. As a ***ager in the 1950s, if not earlier, I fancied myself as a composer. Since I was already keen on early music and as a pianist had studied one or two fugues, I composed one or two simple fugues for keyboard”
— Michael Talbot – Fugue Forum, fuga.flauto-dolce.it
“Piano Forums at Piano World.The Piano Forums are an online community of piano lovers including piano industry professionals, concert artists, recording artists, technicians, dealers, manufacturers, and thousands of enthusiastic amateur pianist”
— Fugue recommendations.. - Piano World Piano & Digital Piano,
“Le blog de BD fugue Grenoble: Yaxin - Le faune Gabriel: "YAXIN - LE FAUNE GABRIEL par Vey et Arenas, chez Soleil Premier tome à BD FUGUE. WALLPAPERS. 1024x768 ~~~ 1280x1024 ° Originals Sale. Since January 2010 ° Nucleus Print Purchase”
— Yaxin & the faun Blog 1: Le blog de BD fugue Grenoble: Yaxin,
“Dissociative Fugue Forum. About Dissociative Fugue. dissociative fugue A long story - please help. Dissociative Fugue case in Colorado. British Documentary about”
— Dissociative Fugue Forum,
“Breakfast is the overlooked meal of the day, but no longer will there be any excuse for not eating it. Here are three fast recipes that cost under $1 each”
— Poverty Nutrition: A Fugue in Egg Minor | BenchFly Blog,
“Facebook is a social utility that connects people with friends and others who work, study and live around them. People use Facebook to keep up with friends, upload an unlimited number of photos, post links and videos, and learn more about the”
— NetworkedBlogs on Facebook | Blog de BD Fugue Café Annecy,
“ " Blog " 2010 " May " 17 " A Preview for A Robot Fugue I felt it was time to formally introduce my grand writing project of the last few months on my blog”
— A Preview for A Robot Fugue | Blog | ,
“Chromatic Fugue for Harpsichord: Forum. Help. Young Composers Music Forum > Upload Your Compositions for ***ysis or Feedback > Piano Music, Solo Keyboard. View New Content. Sponsors. Page 1 of 1. You cannot start a new topic”
— Chromatic Fugue for Harpsichord - Young Composers Music Forum,
“Read HALLOWEEN! by Blue Fugue on Myspace Blogs! New blogTopics added every minute. Halloween!Dear Everyone,Please pay very close att”
— HALLOWEEN! Blue Fugue's Myspace Blog |,
related keywords for fugue
- fugue state
- fugue icons
- fugue disorder
- fugue definition
- fugue symptoms
- fugue in g minor
- fugue form
- fugue for tinhorns
- fugue in d minor
- fugue magazine
- fugue state press
- fugue state definition
- fugue state symptoms
- fugue state films
- fugue state lyrics
- fugue state wiki
- fugue state evenson
- fugue state of mind
- fugue state movie
- fugue state case studies