- Whether you want to learn Arabic, learn French or Spanish, learn German, Italian or Russian, or English as a second language, learning languages at speak7.com could be a very good way to start or improve your languages skills. To learn French is very important because it's spoken by about 265. — “Learn Languages Online: Arabic, French, Spanish, German”, speak7.com
- Listen to french radio. Free french mp3 downloads available. Top french artists: Yann Tiersen, Phoenix, Carla Bruni, Mylène Farmer, Serge Gainsbourg, Édith Piaf, Noir Désir, Camille, Emilie Simon, Air. — “French music - Listen free at Last.fm”, last.fm
- French. A Romance language spoken primarily in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Quebec, Valle d'Aosta and many former French colonies. 1997, Albert Valdman, French and Creole in Louisiana, page 29. Almost three quarters of the population 65 and older reported speaking French. — “French - Wiktionary”,
- The names listed here are used in France and other French-speaking regions. See also about French names. ABEL m English, French, Spanish, Portuguese, Biblical, Biblical Latin, Biblical Greek. From the Hebrew French and Italian form of ACHILLES. ADAM m English, French, German, Dutch, Polish, Czech,. — “Behind the Name: French Names”,
- French (le français, la langue française) is one of the most important Romance languages, In 1999 French was the 11th most spoken language in the world being. — “French Language - Definition”,
- It is an official language in 29 countries, most of which form what is called, in French, La Francophonie, the community of French-speaking countries. It is an official language of all United Nations agencies and a large number of international organizations. — “French language - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia”,
- French—sometimes called Langue d'Oïl—(in its own language: français, French is spoken by about 200 million people, among whom 128 million "are able to cope. — “French language - encyclopedia article - Citizendium”,
- Comprehensive and free grammar and vocabulary review of French, including slang and informal ways of speaking. — “French Tutorial”,
- Hundreds of easy, delicious recipes for the whole family - watch recipe videos, join our online community, get FRENCH'S Food money-saving coupons. — “Great Recipes from FRENCH'S® Foods | FRENCH'S Classic Yellow”,
- Definition of French from Webster's New World College Dictionary. Meaning of French. Pronunciation of French. Definition of the word French. Origin of the word French. — “French - Definition of French at ”,
- Details of French, a Romance language spoken in France, Belgium, Switerland, Canada and many other countries. — “French language, alphabet and pronunciation”,
- Speaking French, or any language for that matter, is a skill that needs to be practiced and developed on a regular basis. Putting yourself in a situation where you will need to utilize the spoken language will help you to improve your skills of speaking French. — “How to Speak French - wikiHow”,
- French (français) is a Romance language originating in France but spoken in many other parts of the Europe including Luxembourg, Southern Belgium (Wallonia and Brussels) and Western Switzerland. There are also small French speaking regions in northwestern alpine Italy. — “French phrasebook - Wikitravel”,
- Rosetta Stone Version 4 TOTALe. New version. More immersion. It's the best way to learn French. We guarantee it. — “Learn French - Speak French - Learn French Software - Rosetta”,
- French is by spoken by approximately 350 million people worldwide. It is spoken by a significant percentage of the population in 54 countries. As with most European languages, French originated from Latin. — “French”,
- Definition of word from the Merriam-Webster Online Dictionary with audio pronunciations, thesaurus, Word of the Day, and word games. — “French - Definition and More from the Free Merriam-Webster”, merriam-
- French-English dictionary and English-French dictionary to download for free, free French translation by volunteers, French pocket dictionaries and translators. — “French English dictionary and English French dictionary”,
- Learn French with free French lessons, tips, and tools. Thousands of pages related to learning and teaching the French language: lessons, quizzes, study tips, dictionaries, linguistics, dialects, cultural and travel information, shopping,. — “French Language - ”,
- BBC Languages - Learn French in your own time and have fun. French Film Festival: nationwide 11 Nov–4 Dec. Try a crossword with a cinéma français theme!. — “BBC - Languages - French”,
- French definition, of, pertaining to, or characteristic of France, its inhabitants, or their language, culture, etc.: See more. — “French | Define French at ”,
- French language Romance language spoken as a first language by about 72 million people in France, Belgium, Switzerland, Canada (mainly Quebec), and. — “French language: Information from ”,
- Definition of French in the Online Dictionary. Meaning of French. Pronunciation of French. Translations of French. French synonyms, French antonyms. Information about French in the free online English dictionary and encyclopedia. french doors,. — “French - definition of French by the Free Online Dictionary”,
related videos for french
- Europe is a country and everyone speaks french there She thinks Europe is a country and french is the official language here. Budapest? Hungary? She's never heard of these. I wonder what she thinks about the whereabout of Germany, Italy, Spain, Luxemburg, Holland, Poland, Croatia, Bulgaria etc. The peak of american education. She propably wouldn't be able to pass the 3rd grade here. Moreover: there's an extra voice in the word Hun-ga-ry (hung'guh ree) contrary to hun-gry (hung'gree). Learn that!
- ViewDo: How To French Braid Hair Know On the Go! - To Download this and other useful ViewDos to your portable viewer for free visit French braiding is the perfect example of something pictures and words just can't seem to convey. This ViewDo shows in great detail the steps and finger placements... which is the key to a great French Braid!
- Basic French Lesson #11 languages- I did misspell the word responsibility. Sorry. It's actually "la responsablité" in French :-) I got mixed-up. La laine = Wool
- The French Revolution ("Bad Romance" by Lady Gaga) Marie Antoinette never said "Let them eat cake" but it's a Lady Gaga song, so we had to have that line! Thanks to Christian Sylvester for helping with the lyrics!
- French Affair - ***y
- Common French Phrases : Useful French Words & Phrases Learn how to say "yes" in French & other important basic phrases in this free online French language video lesson. Expert: Stéphanie Hourie Morrow Bio: Stéphanie Hourie Morrow is a native French speaker and has been giving language lessons for 10 years. Filmmaker: EV studios
- French Taunting - Monty Python and the Holy Grail The two scenes of hilarious french insults.
- Emilie Simon - Desert (french) A beautiful MTV of Emilie Simon
- Roxorloops show part 1/2 french beatbox championship 2006 French Beatbox Championship 2006 13-14 october 2006 Angers FRANCE see www.beatbox.be to contact Roxorloops ;)
- Roxorloops show part 2/2 french beatbox championship 2006 French Beatbox Championship 2006 13-14 october 2006 Angers FRANCE see www.beatbox.be to contact Roxorloops ;)
- Food Wishes Recipes - Chicken French Recipe - How to Make Chicken French Learn how to make a Chicken French Recipe! Visit to get more info, and watch over 400 free video recipes. Enjoy this Chicken French Recipe!
- How to Speak French for more see and http They say that French is the language of romance, so in our theme of getting you ready for Valentine's Day on Thursday, here's a quick primer. No, Veronica has never taken French before. Yes, she knows she's probably butchering it. But hey, you've gotta start someplace! Bonne chance!
- Lauren - French exam - The Catherine Tate Show - BBC comedy Lauren gets worked up over her French exam. Another hilarious moment from Catherine Tate's BBC comedy sketch show.
- French Tip Manicure Tutorial Sally Hanson SALON Nail Lacquer: White Patent Leather Kiss Colors: Pretty In Pink
- French Bulldog Watch More At: Surprisingly, the French Bulldog actually comes from England. Get more info on these Frenchies.
- Really Really beautiful French song (Worth listening to!!!) A really sweet and beautiful piece performed by two kids! I got this from my friend Nickie! So the credit goes to her! Thanks Nickie! Don't miss this music, it's BEAUTIFUL !!!! There is 1 thing I could like to clarify...there is an exact similar video this this one on youtube. I want people to know that I did not copy from that person, and I have gotten this video early in 2005. So no copy right infringement has occurred. On top of that, I reserve the sole right to remove comments I see fit. # If some wants to post abusive comments, know that you won't get a second chance. Enjoy!
- Eddie Izzard - Learning French Clip from Dress to Kill
- Je m'appelle Funny Bear - Full French Version From - Full length French version of I Am A Gummy Bear (The Gummy Bear Song) - Je M'appelle Funny Bear. Visit Gummibär online at
- Kids In The Hall - French Fur Trappers The French fur trappers are out stalking their helpless prey
- The Travel Linguist - French 101 Learn 10 French survival words compliments of The Travel Linguist. For a full list of instructional language DVDs, phrasebooks, audio CDs and downloads, visit
- French Roast - Animation In filmmaker Fabrice O. Jouberts animated short, French Roast, a situational sketch explores the many layers of human nature.
- Waterfall French Braid | Cute Girls Hairstyles To see pictures of this hairdo, please visit... To see how to do this on yourself, see the video... This is a quick tutorial on how to create a "Fall-Through French Braid". This hairdo requires a French Braid from the front, side of the head to the back, side of the head. The key to the elegant look is instead of pulling more hair into the bottom strand as is typical of French Braiding... you allow it to fall and instead pick up a new strand from the bottom. This is an elegant look and very good for moms, ***s, and tweens! For more cute hairstyles, please visit...
- Basic French Lesson #1 languages- for more information
- Olivia Munn's French Maid Pie Jump - G4 g4 Olivia Munn comes through and jumps into a giant pie wearing a ***y French Maid outfit. Go to the above link for an exclusive behind the scenes look at the pie jump, which can also be viewed in HD.
- Camera Obscura - "French Navy" official video The first video from Camera Obscura's brand new album, "My Maudlin Career", out 4/21 on 4AD. Purchase the album here: Video directed by Blair Young
- French Interview w/Jodie Foster-The Brave One(2007) Wow..Go Jodie!!! Excellent! More Info and Links: Foster attended a French-speaking prep school, the Lycée Français de Los Angeles, and graduated in 1980 as the valedictorian. As a ***ager, Foster frequently stayed and worked in France, and still speaks the language..When Jodie attended the exclusive Le Lycee Francais prep school in Los Angeles, she graduated as class valedictorian. Fluent in French, she and her mother spent most Christmas's in France and this was from a young age, Jodie has done all of her own dubbing for the French versions of her films, as well as appearing in several French language films over the course of her career.. Links: And for the La Rencontre Interview: Part1 Part2
- Chester French - She Loves Everybody Music video by Chester French performing She Loves Everybody. (C) 2009 Star Trak / Interscope
- Learn French - Alphabet Minuscules
- The French and The Saunders: Lord of the Rings Dawn French and Jennifer Saunders parody the Lord of the Rings: The Fellowship of the Ring. Originally aired in "The Egg", an Easter Special. It is available on DVD as a special on the French and Saunders "Living in a Material World" (no, I can NOT send you a copy of the file nor do I know where you can get one).
- Robin Williams - The French Robin Williams talks about the French.
- Girls Aloud - Can't Speak French The new single from Girls Aloud
- French Fries - How to Make Crispy French Fries Get the full story! Visit to get the ingredients, and watch over 300 free video recipes. Leave me a comment there. If you have questions, ask on the website. Thanks!!
- Hugh Laurie doesn't speak French ??? Hugh Laurie speaks excellent French parle Français
- Speak english in french! Funny!! Asking for english people in France! Haha funny!
- Blazing Saddles- The French Mistake From Mel Brooks' "Blazing Saddles," the scene before The Great Pie Fight. Dom DeLuise is trying to direct a group of queens in a musical number called "The French Mistake," but unfortunately for them their studio is right next to where "Blazing Saddles" is being filmed...
- The French Revolution 1/9 Documentary
- French 101 - Common Words & Phrases - Level One Learn French with The Travel Linguist. This is French 101 - Common Words & Phrases - Level One. Subscribe to our travellinguist channel or visit to learn more words and phrases in many languages.
- Joey trying to speak French Funny scenes of Joey attempting to speak French from s10e13 of Friends. Enjoy!
- French Taunter Monty Python Holy Grail
- La Rage - Keny Arkana - French Rap (English subtitles) La Rage (The Rage) by French female rap artist Keny Arkana, released in 2006. Keny Arkana is part of La Rage Du Peuple (The Rage of the People), a music collective formed in 2004 in Marseille, activists in the alter-globalization movement: Official site & Downloads: www.keny- ***** Thanks for all the comments and views... I do not own the rights to this video. Due to spam, all comments are subject to approval so please don't post the same comment more than once. All racist, nationalist and sectarian comments will be deleted. Thank you _
Blogs & Forum
blogs and forums about french
“You have been nombreux (many) to enjoy our Blog français. Grâce à vous (thanks to you), more and more readers à travers Another feature simple et très intéressante of our Transparent French blog is the "Categories section", which you can see on the”
— Transparent French Blog | French Blog,
“forum (plural forums or fora) A place for discussion. A gathering for the purpose of fr:English derivations | French nouns | French masculine nouns”
— forum - Wiktionary,
“French Blog. SpringSource recrute !! Spring User Group. Compte-rendu des Rencontres Spring. Success story autour de Spring. Photos des rencontres Spring 2009. Les rencontres Spring 2009. Séminaire BIRT chez Zenika, avec un zeste de tc Server. La sécurité dans Programmez!”
— French Blog,
“Learn how to speak French fluently by reading our conversation lessons, useful french phrases and general "learn French" guides”
— Learn How To Speak French Fluently, learn-french-
“French Forum is a journal of French and Francophone literature and film. It publishes articles in English and French on all Founded by Virginia and Raymond La Charité, French Forum is produced by the French section of the Department of Romance Languages”
— French Forum - University of Nebraska Press, nebraskapress.unl.edu
“Become a French Bulldog Friend! Meet other Frenchie owners, share stories, photos & videos and lots more! Frenchie Friends Forever!”
— Discussion Forum - French Bulldog Friends,
“This is the forum of the french- web site. All are welcome to come and learn French or discuss the language”
— French Language - Discuss and learn French, forum.french-
“A blog full of cultural and French language lessons and information”
— A blog focused on learning French vocabulary, French,
“Free Resources to learn French à au audio Beginners Blog Break Coffee day des dictation du en et for French French audio blog French conversations French for Beginners French mp3 French Podcasts in intermediate is l la”
— Learn French for Free,
— French Forum, muse.jhu.edu